Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
First of all i am with heavy heart because of sarala death.

But after that you took sarala mother nice.

And also waiting for how vishnu create chances with saru mom. And how he will enjoy with her.

And there is a mistake at the age of 19 vishnu married sarala after 4 years she dead so that means his age 23 years just check once in update.because you wrote vishnu age 21 years. That's it only

Anyway super update and also here vishnu 2.O

Waiting for vishnu 2.O regular updates as 2 updates per day. Actually it is greedy but i can't.

Because I am not fan of your story. I am die hard fan of your story
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What's this bro. You broke sarala fans heart.
Anyway you given a replacement.
But you can bring nutan or Maria also in sometime or for guest appearance to console Vishnu bro.
Lets try to make his atta only try to seduce Vishnu as she is also longing for sex from long time. It will be tempting.

Make some rituals again where Kamala is halfa naked or only wearing saree nothing else when Vishnu is there and story continues
Like Reply
What's this bro. You broke sarala fans heart.
But you can bring nutan or Maria also in sometime or for guest appearance to console Vishnu bro.
Lets try to make his atta only try to seduce Vishnu as she is also longing for sex from long time. It will be tempting.

Make some rituals again where Kamala is halfa naked or only wearing saree nothing else when Vishnu is there and story continues
[+] 1 user Likes SanjuR's post
Like Reply
(11-06-2024, 12:39 AM)SanjuR Wrote: What's this bro. You broke sarala fans heart.

Haha.... don't worry there are plans to get her back again in flashback scenes...but this new trail will go more erotic...
Like Reply
(10-06-2024, 11:46 PM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: First of all i am with heavy heart because of sarala death.

But after that you took sarala mother nice.

And also waiting for how vishnu create chances with saru mom. And how he will enjoy with her.

And there is a mistake at the age of 19 vishnu married sarala after 4 years she dead so that means his age 23 years just check once in update.because you wrote vishnu age 21 years. That's it only

Anyway super update and also here vishnu 2.O

Waiting for vishnu 2.O regular updates as 2 updates per day. Actually it is greedy but i can't.

Because I am not fan of your story. I am die hard fan of your story

Thank you bro, actually i too thought whether i need to kill that character..but it was required for upcoming thriller sex...but will again get Saru back keep reading to know about it
[+] 2 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
(11-06-2024, 12:55 AM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Thank you bro, actually i too thought whether i need to kill that character..but it was required for upcoming thriller sex...but will again get Saru back keep reading to know about it

Not done.. listen, you can prey on Rashmi who visit during weekends rather than screwing ur m-i-L. Don't take it to the level of yuck by screwing ur atthe.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
(11-06-2024, 05:16 PM)Nishales Wrote: Not done.. listen, you can prey on Rashmi who visit during weekends rather than screwing ur m-i-L. Don't take it to the level of yuck by screwing ur atthe.
Let me write..what is there in my mind...i already have the plot in mind and can't change certain things...if you find it yuck.. you can ignore those episodes...no harm...but let write for benefits of others.. thanks
Like Reply
Part 3

I went to the school to pick my daughter, and could see she came crying towards me...
V: hey what happened Muddu? Why you crying?
M: that girl pushed me papa...
V: oh..(there was a another kid with black hairs and cat eyes...the bay was so pretty, and obviously boys Instinct...i too started looking for her mother as i was wondering how pretty her mom could be, i looked around and know was there...) Hey baby what's your name..
L: my name is Lily uncle....
V: hmm nice name..why you both are fighting? You both should be good friends ok?
L: she only first pushed me uncle..
M: no pap she did..hey don't lie..you cheater...
V:  ok ok now both of you stop fighting and Shake hands...hmm yes that's good from today you both are good friends ok?
Kids, nodded there head and started playing...

V: Lily who is coming to pick you up?
L: my mom, but usually she is late..
V: ok careful the. Ok..bye bye...muddu let's go..

Next day at school...
V: oye muddu....sww what I have got today, dairy milk chocolate...
M: yeah ...thank you papa..
L: uncle for me?
V: oops sorry kidoo, i didn't see you, take this is for you...
L: thank you uncle....you are so sweet 
V:hahaha ok kidoo bye see you tomorrow..

Again next day at school..
V: hey Lilly what happened to your leg, looks like you are hurt, did you fell down?
L: yes uncle..I saw you and started running, so lost balance and fell down..
V: ayyo wait, let me get first aid from my car...i cleaned everything and applied medicine to her..., Ok now lily sit and take rest ok don't strain until your mom comes...

At home me and my atthe had become more closer now..we used to for park, movie along with my daughter... because we both wanted her to get all the love which she had missed..
A: maga, see now you are feeling so relaxed and back to normal
V: all thanks to you atthe, you left mama there and came all alone here to help, good that my daughter is not remembering her mother because she is getting that from you..
A: yes maga even i came for that purpose only, i want to be grandmother and mother both to my muddu...
V: thanks atthe...

We reached back home after a movie...and was sitting on sofa and relaxing 
M: appa, when will Amma would come....
V: hey amma is back muddu, wait will show you ....atthe..atthe?
A: ah maga you called me?
V: yes atthe muddu wanted to see her mummy so i called you... See muddu this is your mummy, grany everything...she is the blessings which God has given us after he took your real mother..
M: but how ? She is my granny, how can i consider her as my mom?
V: haha.. see putta...what and all your mom used to do for you daily?
M: she used to feed me food, sing song for me, make me sleep, Play with me...all these papa.
V: hmm good, now is your granny also doing something what your mom used to do...
M: oh true papa.... earlier granny was not doing all these things to me...but after God took away mom, she started doing all... But
V: what muddu? Tell me it's ok..
M: you are lying papa....she is not my mommy ( she started crying hard and my atthe came running to console her) you are lying..
A: hey no putta..I'm your mom, see God has taken your mom as there are so many other kids like you to take care ...in heaven...
M: if God has taken my mom to take care of other kids in heaven then how you will become my mom granny?
A: ayyo is that your logic? See what God has done is..he has sent your mom's soul in my body and he took only her body..so I'm your mom..
M: houda ( is it?) But what is soul granny?
A: soul means...hmm what to say ah ok..
..I'm doing all the work which your mom used to do right?
M: yes correct
A: see only if I have that soul with me, I can do what your mother used to do...so I'm your mom now muddu..
M: oh ok...now i understand..I'm so happy that my mom is back..but from today I'll call you as mom not as granny aytha?
A: sure muddu, we just need your happiness..
M: see daddy this is how you should explain... Finally my momma is back i shall inform my friends and teachers tomorrow...
V: ok muddu do as you wish...
M: daddy even you should be happy like me, because mom is back...and have got your wife back...
V: oopss ahh ahh ahh( I was puzzled by her sudden bomb)
M: why daddy are you not happy that your wife is back?
A: hmm( if i don't respond now,then muddu would get doubt at this age i can't hurt her feelings, I'd she gets to know all these are lie then she will never trust me or talk to me..) yes putta your papa is shy that i have come back...
V: ahhh( again confusion mind, not sure what to answer) hmm yes yess...no no..hm yes yes muddu..
M: hahaha..papa..is scared..papa is scared...
A: ah..muddu you should not say like that, go and pack your bag tomo you have school right?
M: ok amma..... Daddy come soon..let's sleep after that...

V: atthe, you should have not convinced her by saying saru soul is in your body... because she has believed it and tomorrow if she gets to know it's a lie then what perspective she would have upon us  ...
A: i know maga...but i didn't had any other way to handle the situation..
V: hmm you know about her smartness right atthe..now she starts observing both of us...if we make small mistake it's very difficult to make her understand the situation
A: don't worry maga, after all she is my only grand daughter..I can sacrifice anything for her sake..you just please don't think otherwise about my behaviour if we need to be close in front of her..
V: thats what is concerning me atthe...how can we both behave like that in front of her..
A: see maga, already i believe we both have developed good bonding..let's continue the same when muddu is around...
V: ok atthe but should we change our approach..that's what I'm thinking...
A: offcourse maga, please don't mind..how you were with saru at muddu presence..let's just limit ourselves to be like that....
V: atthe that's difficult..how can I be like that with you...umm
A: hmm ( this was most embarrassing situation for her, because of her mistake now she has to convince her own son in law to treat her like his wife)
V: hmmm ( looks like the situation has turned into my favour without any planning...ah now that fos only has created this situation for me, so let me just try to tweak it better, ahh after all even I'm human being...how long can i control my instincts...hahaha what say guys ...;-) let's begin the new sex adventure hahaha EL DORADO..

Part 4

A: hmm maga, so tell me what you used to do with saru when your daughter was around..
V: normal atthe hugging, when i go out i usually kiss her saying bye, cuddling eachother while sleeping...thats all I can say ..rest you used to happen few things according to situation.
A: hmm but don't feel bad maga for what i said to muddu, i Just said so that she doesn't miss her mom..
V: that's ok atthe...hmm it's already 10 atthe you go and sleep , I have some work...

She left to room..i just turned back and saw her huge swaying ass..ahh..it was making me mad....i just pressed my hard on over my tracks and continued to work on my laptop..

Next day it was weekend and asusual my athe she travelled back to Chennai, meanwhile i went to pick my muddu..
M: hi papa, you came late today...
V: sorry muddu, had to drop your ajji to airport so got late... anyways what you eating?
M: i just finished eating cake papa..
V: who gave you muddu..
M: Lily's mother papa, it was so yummy....she is standing there...
V: oh ( finally Lily's mom is here, let me see who is that lady....who gave birth to this beautiful kid....oops is this ? I was mesmerized with what i say in front of my eyes...)

The lady saw me from far and she herself came close to me, as she arrived i could see excitement in her eyes as well...she too recognised me and stood there with happiness...
M: hey vishuu, how are you? Oh god i never dreamt that i would see you guy's, how's is Sarala..oh god.. unbelievable..it's been 4 years i haven't seen you guys...
V: ahh( to be Frank i was lost in her beauty, what a transformation?, First of all she was looking like an angel when i met her before marriage, now she has increased her beauty.... I believe regular gyming has helped her to maintain her body...it was same as I saw earlier..each and every part had equal muscles...same cat eyes....free fallen hairs...omg what's up with those tight erotic boobs...it looks so sharp even now, and i wonder how even after a baby? Oops the only difference  i observed is her boobs...it had increased the size may be now it's 36D....and her ass too , though i was facing towards her..but still from the corner of my eyes i was getting the glimpse of her hot bulky ass...ahhhh lucky those tight leggings...
M: hello sir are you here...I'm taking to you only....
V:oops sorry it was surprise..I was just thinking if it's true...hmm so Lily is your kid...
M: yup, and prajna is your kid...?
V: yup muddu is my kid..ah I mean prajna ...
M: nice name, how's Sarala?
V: hmm yup she is good....it's been long shall we go for a coffee, so that we can chit chat..
M: oops I'm so sorry, i was about to ask you..come lets go, there is near by coffee day...

We left together in my car..we reached near by CCD in vijaynagar, ilwe both ordered expresso and the kids took icecream...
V: ah, so when you came back to Bangalore,  we thought initially you would settle in Germany iself..so what brought you bac here? Hmm and sorry what's your husband name I forgot hmmm yeshwant right?
M: yup, yeshwant!... Actually we had planned to visit Bangalore when i was conceived and return back after my delivery but life took us to different plan what it had...
V: hahaha...life has its own plan, when we sit and do our plan..it's so stupidity of us..
M: hmmm so... how's Sarala...after i reached there i didn't even had your new number...so never got a chance to talk to you guys..
V: ok let me come to the matter Maria, now it's been almost 3 month's since Sarala left us ufff..
M: sorry i didn't get you vishu?
V: she left us Maria..... while she was returning from office she met with an accident and on spot she expired..ufff
M: omg..I'm so sorry but I just can't beleive it's true...she was just 26 years and all this happened?
V: hmm yes, i said right god has his own plan....so this is it..
M: so Now how you managing life?
V: initially it was difficult but now I have learned to manage for the sake of my Muddu..snd my mother in law stays with me..so she manages food and Everything
M: oh Kamala aunty stays with you now.. that's cool atleast the kid has someone to accompany you...
V: yes...ok leave that topic..i just don't want to get emotional, so tell me where is yashwant...has he found any job in Bangalore?
M: you said god has his plans know Vishnu...so even i lost my yashwant in his plan...
V: ah what do you mean? I didn't get you
.when all this happened in your life..
M: hmm( with smile at her fate) it happened like 5 months back....hmm i came here when i had conceived for 2nd time..later due to labour pain I was admitted.. yashwant was very excited for our 2nd baby..and he was taking good care of me throughout my pregnancy period..but while delivering..my water ball was opened inside due to which the baby had swallowed water inside my stomach..hmm due to which the baby expired during delivery..and when yeshwant saw and heard about it..he was not able to digest..he had sudden cramp and died due to cardiac arrest...
V: oops that's hell of a double shocker to you..
M: yes both my new born baby and husband...i lost both in front of my eyes..( she started weeping and wiped her tears quickly as she doesn't wanted her daughter lily to see that)
V: I'm so sorry , for remembering all those things again.
M: hahaha that's ok, I have moved on..joined my work back.. forgot things...take care of lily..ahh somehow kept myself busy..
V: already you are orphan so now who take care of Lily in your absence?
M: as you know yashwant parents were against our marriage due to intercaste..so till date they never bothered to call or even talk to us..hmm so somehow i have a nanny who come and take care of my kid when I'm busy with my work and helps me till evening..after evening I shall wrap my work and spend time with my kid...so somehow managing things..
V: hmm, you are brave Maria, I have to say...

Meanwhile our kids started crying as they were hungry, so we ordered some burgers there only and finished our small brunch..and vacated the place..
M: see vishu...our destiny..like me and Sarala..now my kid got new friend which is daughter of my close friend...they both look so comfortable with eachother.. Just give food and water that's all after that they are on there own..
V: yes, they both fel together nicely..
M: only problem is at my apartment..over there she does not have any company..and she feels cranky.
V: haha that's the problem with my kid as well...
M: ok then, let's move from here, looks like it might rain anytime...and as your in law is not there what would you do for lunch and dinner on weekends...
V: ah good question.. sometimes I cook or we usually have outside...
M: hmm ok anyways your in law is not there..so why don't you come to my place and finish your dinner? Meanwhile even the kids will get company..
V: looks like good idea but why chumma trouble for you...
M: arey, what trouble..even i would get company I'm so bored here as i came to Bangalore after 4 years i don't have any friends, atleast now i have met you ...so please often do come and meet..
V: definitely, anyways our kids in same school..so obviously we can meet on daily..

*** Things are getting very easy for Vishnu...now along with mother in law he met Maria too...so how does things goes from here? Does Vishnu has any strategies? Keep reading****
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Nice update.

Don't follow other coments.

Whatever in your mind just go through it.
Like Reply
Ohh got back another tempting character. Waiting for next adventures.
Whether Vishnu ask Maria to move near to his home or meets daily?
Will maria remember Vishnu's bathing habit and give him bath?
How atthe will feel when she gets compitition with her .

What are your plans bro
Like Reply
I will simply ask questions with excitement.Ignore it and go with your plan only bro.
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Part 5

So we moved out of CCD, I took back step while taking the steps..as i just wanted to take glimpse of her sexy ass...ah...what an round ass..I saw felt like spank on it ...sleep like a pillow ah what not...it was so firm... could easily see the markings is her V Shaped panty mark out of it...and her panty outliner were too short for that big ass..ahhh anyways her ass was just moving like a jelly...i controlled myself and ran towards my car as it started raining heavily...

Soon we sat and reached the apartment, and to my surprise it was the same apartment where i stay..
V: hey Maria, I too leave in the same apartment, which floor do you stay?,
M: oh god seriously, i stay in 22nd floor, and you?
V: i stay in 5th floor, lol no wonder we haven't met .. anyways...now i got company and happy for that..
M: more than you I'm happy, a talkitive girl like me..needs more company....
V: hmm( don't worry, i shall soon work out on new idea where i spend every night with you...ufff because one night is not enough for me to satisfy my lust)

We took lift and reached her room..... It was like penthouse...it had one big hall...2 room... She had nice balcony which was closed one...and had great view as it was situated in 22nd floor..the balcony had sit out area...she had also kept a big couch which can converted into bed and sofa in balcony...it was like remote controlled one...
V: this looks expensive and unique Maria
M: yeah this we imported from Germany, as yashwant and me used to spend our time here when i was carrying..hmm you know what vishu..it's so pleasant to sleep here vishu.. we used to sleep most of the time in balcony looking at the view..but after yashwant expired..i never slept here ahh....

I just slept and saw, actually you can sleep and see the whole city from that height..all the streets and building lights looks so cute during night time....

We continued talking for sometime, but my brain was getting lusty and was thinking on the trap to capture the beauty of Maria ...

M: hey vishuu...from that time I'm only talking, then what else..
V: ah.. actually i was thinking about some work related things....
M: you and your work, ok then let me know when aunty is back i shall come down and talk to her....
V: sure tomorrow night she will be back so you can actually join us for dinner..
M: oh yeah great idea....even i had missed her hand-made food...will come for sure...
V: ok then, i shall take a leave... thanks for dinner..., Hey muddu come baby let's go for sleep it's time...
M: no papa, i still need to play actually this place is so big and there are so many toys to play.
M: hahaha since lily is alone most of the time , so I had got lot of toys for her, so one thing..let her stay with me... You come tomorrow morning here only for breakfast?
V: ahh why actually ahhh hmm it's ok leave...why to trouble you
M: look now no formalities...let's talk casually ok...we are now friends..so just go now and shut up and come tomo... don't excuse too much....
V: ok madam as you say....ok muddu GN..don't trouble aunty..
M: ok papa, GN....
V: ok bye Maria....(ahhh my baby muddu, say that you want papa also to sleep with you, I was literally walking slow as I was expecting my daughter would ask me to stay with her, but luck didn't favour me, so i Just left from there)

I came to my flat, gotten fresh..and immediately i called my close friends brother who is doctor and wanted to take few tips on the idea which was there in my mind..i spoke to him for a while and requested what was there in my mind... though he hesitated but later he agreed as he know..i would give him good amount of money.....

I came to my bed.. preparing to sleep with full excitement of my plan..and that's when my phone rang..
M: hello Vishnu
V: ya Maria
M: sorry to disturb you... But muddu got up and she is crying for you...can you please come to my flat..
V: sure, on my way...i kept the phone and went towards lift....

Ding dong....
M: come Vishnu... Your daughter Just got up from sleep and started looking for you..
V: oh may be now she wondered where her dad is ( she was in her night dress...cream nylon shorts and t-shirt...she wasn't so counsious about what she was wearing, her shorts were revealing her white Milky thighs.. and her panty mark was looking so hot inside her shorts...and her t-shirt was revealing the exact measurable size of her bra..and both her front bra mark and back straps were visible...she just opened the door and took me into her room and i was lost in watching those jelly soft ass...and just walked behind her..

V: oye muddu, why you crying, see appa is here...come lets go to our flat and sleep
M: hey it's already 12am, can you not sleep here itself anywhich ways for morning break fast you have to come here again right..
V: hmm ok I shall sleep in the other room...
M: ayyo dumbo...this is customised bed, as we were anticipating 2nd kid, we had ordered big bed so that all 4 of us can sleep...but it's unfortunate that now 2 of us are sharing this bed...ahh ah anyways sleep..
V: ah but still Maria..how can I sleep...
M: arey baba, i myself is comfortable vishu...with my kid i shall sleep towards that corner of the bed and you sleep on the other side with your kid....

So Maria and myself were next to eachother and beside us we had our kids...
M: ok, then gud night.. vishu..
V: good night Maria...

Within few minutes she fell into sleep and i could hear her slow snoring...she was sleeping by placing her back against me..i just turned towards her and was enjoying the close up shot of her ass , thighs...it was looking so gorgeous even in little bit of light which was passing through the window...i just scrolled a bit and moved closed to her...and immediately her hairs Started poking my face....the gap between us is just few inches..and my dick was right behind her bulk ass...i slowly lifted my face and tried to get a sneak peak of her beautiful face..umm this lady in sleep also tempting me...her body perfume...her hairs..those ass..ahh god why I'm so helpless.... after a while she adjusted her position by sleeping on her back..i just moved aside and now her big boobs were facing towards ceiling..i started scanning her body very closely...her big boobs were moving up and down as she breathe...her shirt was little up and giving the sight of her round deep navel... further down the V mark on her pussy was so sexually stimulating with small hump there like a puff ummm...oh god how much juice would those fat vagina would be holding...ahh I was getting distracted by her beauty.. especially her big boobs and her little bumpy pussy.. I just massaged my dick and tried to sleep..as didn't wanted do anything stupid....

Next day we got up...had breakfast and later in the evening my mother in law came and we were talking casually on mama's health and that's when gorgeous Maria entered our home, she was wearing tight black leggings and yellow chudidhar top...ah...her tightness was revealing the perfect figure of her ...

M: hi aunty, surprise..after long time..
A: hey Maria...how come here ...it's been so many days...
V: ok ladies, by the time you both recaps everything..i shall get coffee....

After a while...
A: it's so sad to hear your story Maria, at early age you lost your husband and Vishnu lost his wife..ah...for every action God has his plans so don't worry... everything will be fine..
M: ya aunty..i have moved out of all these thoughts..and now that Vishnu is here and even you too I'm so relaxed...

*** Dear readers, now things would get excited as the platform for actual adventure is getting ready, all 3 major ladies are introduced Atthe, Rashmi & Maria, so how does Vishnu plan's to fulfill his desire? Keep reading***
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Part 6

Meanwhile, my atthe caught me in her observation, when I was scanning at Maria's body...and her reaction after that was not that great as it clearly indicating to her that , now I'm trying to take attention of Maria..
V: so Maria.. here's your coffee..atthe..yours too.
M: oh wow... Vishnu every day I can come here for this kind of coffee da..
V: please do come..I can make everyday for you...

My atthe was not liking the attention what i was giving towards Maria... She was observing everything from her corner eyes, the way i gel with her..the way i was talking ....

Kamala(atthe) talking to herself : why Vishnu is giving so much attention to this lady? Is it because of his age? Or is it because she is so pretty? Ah god.. my only fear is i don't like my son in law getting married to someother women because that would impact my grand daughter.... future life..

M: aunty wanted to ask you something ( she saw around for Vishnu,and continued in talk in softly) what is happening with Vishnu's treatment? I believe saru has informed you about it?
A: oh yeah, regarding his nerve system dysfunction right? Saru had informed about me...when i asked her how they both fell in love with eachother and how things started between them..
M: ya, so after Saru's death who is taking care of it, because it's not fully curable?
A: but now how does it matter, the main reason to start this treatment was because Vishnu might have problems in erection, but now how does it matter? I mean i don't think Vishnu has any plans for 2nd marriage?(she gave suspectful look to Maria)
M: Kamala aunty it's not about only erection, that is one of the problem..there are other impacts as well like pheralysis, stroke or cardiac arrest...if his nerves are not active.. same like what happened Saru's dad.
A: (now she realised the same problem what her husband is also facing) oh ya...i didn't think about it.
M: see now prajna is single parent, so taking care of Vishnu health is very important, if not he would get bed ridden, then who will take care of the baby, first of all the baby has lost her mother and she seeing her father too in bedridden then what happens to her future.
A: correct ( now she looked tension) but how do we look for a solution for this Maria...I'm really blank.
M: i would suggest to talk with Vishnu and convince him for 2nd marriage, because the treatment what is needed here is physical relationship that's the only option, so we need to convince Vishnu about it.
A: but my concern is will his 2nd wife take good care of prajna? You understand what i mean?
M: i understand aunty, that's why we need to handle this situation carefully, we need to look for the girl who understands the situation and take care of both Vishnu and prajna. I would suggest think and see.
A: sure Maria, i shall think about it.

After Maria left to her flat, Kamala was started worrying, her major concern is, she doesn't want Vishnu to marry again as it would impact the baby's future and also she was little selfish about her families personal life also, she was worried that Vishnu might stop giving importance to her family after his 2nd marriage and financially she was dependent on Vishnu as her own husband was bedridden, she was looking for alternative solution, and that's when she remembered the ayurvedic treatment which is famous in her place...she tried calling them and got the contact of one of the branch in Bangalore.

V: atthe, why you looking so worried from yesterday? Is there any problem?
A: ah nothing Vishnu, just a small concern so wasn't sure how i can talk to you about that...
V: it's ok tell me atthe, is it regarding the treatment for mama? Today morning itself i sent the money order for his treatment and doctor said that they will deliver all the required medicines
A: ayyo you already sent ah?( She was feeling so emotional to the unconditional affection what vishu was showing towards her family, and her heart was not convinced with the selfish decision what Kamala had taken but she didn't had any option to be selfish rather getting vishu married again) but that's the concern vishu.
V: then tell me atthe what is that which is bothering you
M
A: it is regarding your treatment?
V: which treatment?
A: regarding your nerve system vishu? Don't feel bad saru had disclosed this to me, when i asked the things which led to her marriage. I know it's personal but don't feel bad , as now I'm like your mother i need to discuss with you.
V: oh, ( how the hell she got to know about this now? Is it Maria? Hahaha no matter who said, I never thought about this idea but now situation has created in my favour, so let me go with flow) that's ok atthe now that I'm not interested in 2ne marriage so I don't think so that would affect me anymore.
A: it's not about only that vishu....ah i mean ( how do I say) what i mean is, the problem with this disease is not only about getting baby ( she doesn't wanted to use the word erection, as she was not comfortable to talk openly) there are other symptoms also that are attached to it, like pheralysis, stroke or even heart attack. 
V: hmm I agree atthe but you my current situation right there is no medicine for this and I'm not ready for 2nd marriage.
A: yeah ( she was happy that he is not looking for 2nd marriage) but think about muddu also maga, we need to do something to cure your disease, so I was thinking about ayurvedic treatment, I have spoken to them today, so can we go there today evening.
V: but atthe...i don't know what to say..
A: please let's try once atleast for my sake, if it's not working then we shall figure out other options.
V: ok atthe if you are saying so much then let me give a try..
A: thanks maga, evening i have taken appointment, so will go there...

Later i dropped my baby to school and was wondering if i can think of any advantage i would take out of this situation? So i met the doctor early in morning.
V: so doctor, my name is Vishnu and i have my own business in medical industry where my representatives reach out to doctors and we bribe them to suggest the patients to take the medicine from our vendors.
D: okz so how can I help you Mr.vishnu.
V: see doctor, you know how English medicine's are dominated in market and due to which ayurvedic is losing its demand in market, but i have an idea which would boost up your products.
D: sorry i didn't understand what you are saying.
V: see doctor, i know the major income in ayurvedic industry is via medicine and you guys would not earn much in your salary or visiting charges.
D: that's true so what is that, you would do to boost up our medicine?
V: simple ayurvedic medicine are costly, and since you guys have your own formula in creating those medicines so manufacturing department also is with your hands for the medicines what you suggest to pateints?
D: that's correct.
V: so since i have medical representative, I can ask them to reach out most of the doctors around your locality, and convince doctors to suggest your ayurvedic medicine for patients treatment?
D: hmmm then?
V: see end of the day it's not a matter who actually treats the patient, what your industry should worry is, if your medicine are getting deployed to patients and there is demand in the market? Which ideally increase the profit?
D: wow that's great idea...
V: see doctor, there are close to 53 clinics around this area, even if we think that , on daily basis of 30 patients goes to one clinic on a average for 53 clinics the overall patients number would be 1590, ok let's keep the average as 1500 patients? So just imagine all those 1500 patients are suggested to use your medicine? How much demand it would create? Just imagine the sales? 
D: that's true Vishnu, the sales will increase than what we speculate.
V: yes...the sales what your business do for 2 months is sold out in single day, just imagine the inflow of money?
D: it's really amazing, i never thought about this idea, but tell me what is your percentage you are expecting out of this return, I can agree to anything for this deal.
V: doctor doctor, relax i understand the excitement, but let me know what you suggest the percentage? Then i shall tell you what is there in my mind?
D: see with our prices, I can suggest you 60% profit sharing with you, as we don't have too many outlets so I need your help in increasing the distribution also.... hence i am sharing more percentage of profit with you Vishnu.
V: ok doctor got your point, now listen to this... today evening I shall come with a lady to your clinic for treatment, and you just need to suggest the treatment the way i want, don't worry if that treatment actually works for me, because I'm perfectly alright and there is no need of any medication, and you Just need to say what i need here.

I explained the doctor the method of treatment, and I also asked him to scare my atthe to the core and there is no other options..

D: so, actually you are trying to have sexual desire with that lady and need my help in suggesting the treatment?
V: yes, and if you do that I shall help you and also doctor i don't want 60% profit sharing... I shall settle for 50%, just imagine how much difference that 10% extra profit would benefit you.
D: are you serious? Wow i didn't expect you would settle for 50 percent margin, because i thought you are having this adhoc request with 60%
V: no doctor just donehatbi say..
D: sure Vishnu..i can do whatever you ask, as even in getting financial benefits out of this...
V: ok then doctor nice to meet you, i shall catch up with you in evening, but remember everything what i said and sound confident..
D: you don't worry i shall exceed your expectations.

I left from there after explaining the scenario to doctor. I came back to Home has my lunch and thought of resting a while as my treatment was in evening. Meanwhile phone rang in the hall...and that's when a sheepish smile appeared on my face..
A: hello who's this?
Nurse: hello madam I'm calling from bhadra ayurvedic clinic, it's regarding the appointment which you have today.
A: oh correct, we shall come there by 6 pm
Nurse: ok, as per the initial brief what you explained, doctor has suggested that patient's wife needs to be attended in today's counselling as it's very important to explain the treatment.
A: hmm ok , both husband and wife would come...( She kept the phone)

Kamala talking to herself: what treatment would they suggest, I'm feeling little nervous as the nurse mentioned it's something which can be disclosed only to wife? Hmm is it something which saru used to give for vishu? Oh god please don't test me like this.... but actually I'm not in the situation to back myself also because at that time, i might need to think of 2nd marriage as an option for his treatment, then that is even more dangerous ... Hmm ok after all I need to sacrifice for well being of my grand daughter and also for all the sacrifices which Vishnu has done so far.....later Kamala went towards the mirror to look at her body figure... first time she is looking in the mirror with a thought process in her mind about her sex appeal or is she looks young enough to look like wife of Vishnu as she need enact in front of doctor.
She looked her face...she admired it as there were no aged wrinkles or mole or pimples..her face was glowing as if she used kids soap...then she looked at her figure...her boobs were still so stiff and hard, that massive 36D can tempt even an old man...it was soo firm and pointed...she didn't had any tummy.. so it was flat stomach with big deep navel...she turned back to see her ass shape which was bulky like a road hump...so overall Kamala was happy with her physical appearance, and she thanked her yoga practice..due to which she maintains her body texture so tonned and composed.

In the evening they were getting ready and Kamala was wearing salwar today, as she needed to look younger....
V: Atthe shall we go....
A:sure I'm ready...
V: atthe looks like your age has reduced to 21 years..after you wearing chudi..
A: ah thanks maga, actually the doctor has called and she said that patient's wife should also come to hospital...so i didn't wanted to say she has expired..i just said ok maga
V: oh you mean the nurse, but why they need my wife to accompany me? Anyways what you said Atthe?
A: i said ok, and thought i shall only be your wife when doctor ask....
V: hahaha..ok atthe that's why this chudi..hmm ok let's go...

We went to hospital... And we were waiting for doctor to attend us, and meanwhile they called us in..

D: so you are misses Vishnu.
A: just nodded her head..
D: ok I have seen his historical reports and examined as well, looks like there is no cure by English medicine's but we shall give our medicine which should hopefully work in curing the disease...but it takes time and efforts from both husband and wife
A: thanks doctor, by hearing it's curable itself is good news, tell me doctor how we need to give the medication for this.
D: see this medication is unique, it consists of a tablet and a immunity booster syrup. And both the doses has to be taken morning and night or even afternoon, but ensure we take twice in a day after food intake.
A: sure doctor will give
D: and the tablet is for the patient and syrup is for his wife....
A: oh ok, but why I need to take syrup doctor?
D: see the tablet what he takes helps him to improve his nerve system disfunctioning but along with that he needs a immunity booster as well which should be powerful, hence we are giving this syrup to you..
A: ok, but why I need to take doctor? I'm getting confused
D: no worries let me explain, see you know how cough and cold are spread or even to that matter fever
A: hmm from one person to another doctor..
D: Correct based on this formula we have designed this syrup...once you drink this syrup it will give you excess immunity booster to your body, so since already you have enough immunity power that excess is something you need to transfer to your husband body
A: oh but how?
D: you need to drink this syrup and after 20min of the consumption you need to engage with your husband in saliva exchange from mouth..in simple terms you both need to exchange kiss..and once you do that, the saliva in your body would move to your husband and he gains those excess immunity what you transfer from your mouth...
A: but how doctor....and also instead of me transferring it, can he not drink by himself.
D: see as i explained earlier like how cold spread from one person to another in similar concept this immunity booster is designed.. while you kiss your husband you are transferring the healthy excess immunity from your body to his body in the form of saliva....and the reason why you need to take this is because..this syrup would work only if it's given by the person who has good immunity and person with weak immunity if he consumes then this medicine will not boost the immunity as the medicine is not meet the active positive cells in his body.
A: oh ok make sense doctor now i understood why I need to take...and anything else doctor?
D: nothing but ensure treatment is not missed even a single day, and come to check the progress after 2 weeks.
A: thanks doctor we shall follow .
D: and Mr Vishnu, while you obsorb the saliva, ensure you break the kiss and kiss some other parts of the kiss so that fresh saliva is been stimulated.
V: ah sorry doctor why is that so?
D:see if you keep kissing then you would consume the same Saliva, but if you break the kiss and kiss some other part of the body as well I mean it can be anywhere but it should arose your partner so that fresh saliva is stimulated from her body, because fresh saliva has more immunity power.
V: ok doctor got your point.
D: ok then you guys carry on, and we shall meet after 2 weeks..

*** Ok my readers...now things will start opening up...how the new treatment goes from here? Further how Vishnu would involve Rashmi and Maria for his sexual satisfaction? Keep reading*****
Like Reply
Sexcellent update.
Like Reply
Amazing story
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Part 7

V: fuck..what kind of treatment is this? ( Throwed the medicine) come atthe let's not do this..he talks all shit...
A: hey maga, don't feel bad..see this is how ayurvedic treatment works...it's usually natural treatment, don't get upset maga, we need to do this to cure your disease
V: i understand, I was just frustrated with the way of doing it, ahh now how do we do this... Should I need to marry again?( Just gave a stare at my atthe)
A: ummm don't worry vishu...i know you can't Marry again ( she just said that because even she doesn't want that to happen due to her grand daughter) but as my responsibility..I can do this maga.
V: what are you saying atthe?
A: yes maga, I was prepared for this when doctor asked to come along with your wife, because saru had explained about the treatment method so I was speculating something like this
V: but atthe how can we kiss and do all those what doctor said?
A: but we don't have an option....think about the kid Vishnu, see i know you are not liking it..and same with me but we are left with no option dear..
V: ahhh .....

We reached home... I played sometime with my kid and later we had dinner and went to sleep...
A: maga, did you take medicine?
V: ah no atthe...I need sometime do digest the fact.
A: it's ok maga, i can understand but my only concern is, already we have delayed it so why to further take chances.
V: atthe you are so caring about me, you are sacrificing too much for my sake( tears rolled out of my eyes) 
A: arey don't cry vishu...it's my duty..after all even you have helped us so much, do taking care of your health is also equally important for me..
V: thanks atthe..we shall start the medicine from tomorrow, after i drop and come Muddu to school..
A: ok maga, gud nite..

That night i didn't get sleep properly thinking how things would go next day..I was too excited to start the medicine on the same night itself..but solli felt it's better to wait for one day so that I can build more on the trust factor. Next day as usual I got up and dropped muddu to school and came back home directly.. it was almost 10.15 am, I went home and rang the bell my atthe opened the door, she was wearing white saree with floral design and bottle green blouse, her fair skin texture was glowing in her saree, she had applied light make up not much... overall she was looking too fresh, her blouse so tight that her light cleavage was visible, while i entered inside from side angle i could see her sharp and hard boobs which was standing stiff in her blouse...oh god it was tempting me to press and suck them. Some how i controlled everything and sat on the sofa, meanwhile my atthe came to me.
A:take Vishnu, have this tablet maga, i have already taken the syrup 10min back, so as per doctor after 10 more minutes let's start the treatment maga.
V: atthe one more thing, this tablet works a bit like Viagra, do you know that?
A: sh what is that maga, sorry i don't know
V: it contains some small percentage of viagra which would boost the sexual need when I take this tablet.
A: oh ok, but how do you know maga?
V: because i work in the same medicine business know atthe, so by reading discription i understand.
A: oh houda hmm ok
V: so when i take this, chances are there that i might lose control in between, i shall control as much as possible but if some where you feel that I'm over doing, plzzz stop me, as i can't control my emotions
A: sure maga you don't worry ,i understand your situation..

So we were ready...to start our treatment..my atthe was in room on the bed, I too went and slept next to her, i was feeling little uncomfortable to initiate the move, so took my Nokia 1100 phone and started playing snake game in that, my atthe slowly came next to me..
A: maga, I too need to learn the usage of mobile phones maga, will you teach me?
V: oh sure atthe it's very simple and handy..see when you get call you need to press this green button to talk to them and after that press this red button to disconnect..it's very simple..and below whatever numbers you see, are used to dial to other person with whom you need to talk..now try dialling once and talk to mama...

She came little more close to me,now both of our heads were on single pillow, my atthe turned towards me and took phone fr rom my hand...she kept her hand on my stomach and started checking the features, actually she was trying to initiate the kiss from her end, so she wanted to start it in this way .
A: ok now i typed our landline number, so this green button right which i need to press?
V: yes atthe correct..and after that press red button to disconnect.

She started talking to her husband, meanwhile she slowly started caressing my hairs.. while she was on call..i just slided my eyes towards her..and could see she was staring at me,we both started looking at eachother, after 2min she finished talking over the phone and disconnected the call.
A:thanks maga this was so convenient compared to landline.
V: yes atthe and also we can send message from phone to others
A: oh is it? How can you show me

Now her body started to touch mine as she leaned over me in curiosity, immediately her big boobs were touching my shoulders as I was sleeping on my back..my dick was slowly getting hard in my boxer i was just trying to hide my hard on, i explained her how to send message and it's benefits, she learned everything very soon now half od her body was completely leaned on me..her boobs continued to touch my shoulder..her legs were touching mine and she continued to stare me differently, it didn't looked like she was aroused...it was more like she was nervous and forcefully trying to be romantic with me..i could see lot of shy and discomfort in her eyes.
V: atthe you usually travel to Chennai every weekend, so i thought of getting this kind of mobile to you, so that I can call you directly and check where are you...also it's safe for you atthe as you travel alone.
A: oh thanks maga, but it's expensive right?
V: yeah but it's ok atthe your safety is important, as a women you travel so far all alone so I'm little concerned about that.
A: thanks maga, so much care about me( now she tried to cuddle me in that position )
V: it's ok atthe even you have done so much to me,( now I too turned towards her and started talking and we both were now slowly getting cosy with eachother) who does all this, thanks atthe i can't forget all these.
A: it's ok maga, afterall who else even we have, ( she became little sentimental)

I just moved close to console her, and wiped her tears, and my atthe held my hand when I was about to take off my hand from her face, and both exchanged looks, and slowly we started to feel the heat from eachother body,, i just took initiative to move further close to her, now my body was sticking to her's, slowly my atthe got her face towards me and planted a kiss on my chicks,
A: maga, don't take me wrong for doing all this..I'm just trying to help you.
V: no atthe ( i started massaging her face) i would not think in such ways....now my fingers slowly moved towards her pink lips..ummm i just slided her down lip from my thumb, she too held her hand over mine and slowly came towards my mouth and planted a dry kiss and closed her eyes, now i slowly started kissing her and took her down lip inside my mouth and started sucking it ..now our hands rolled against eachother waist and we started sucking lips of eachother..ummmm ummm the room was filled with her muahhh sounds...i started massaging her bare waist amd exchanged saliva of eachother, slowly i was getting aroused, i opened my eyes to see my atthe face, she was too had closed her eyes and was sucking my lips passionately, I just slided my hand and was massaging her mouth the ass over the saree...ahh her hot ass so big literally my hands used to few inches down to her ass crack when i was shifting between her bums...it was so soft and big, slowly pushed little down and cupped oone side of her ass and gave a gentle press , my atthe moaned a little in my mouth ummmm , now slowly broke the kiss and continued to press her ass softly
V: atthe need to shift my kiss to collect new saliva, umm where would I kiss?
A: umm around neck maga?
V: ummm , i immediately started kissing around her neck, and she held my head and was caressing my hairs, later i shifted and kissed her chicks, ears and was trying to tempt her...she was rubbing her foot on each other due to lust....after a while I stopped kissing, and just fell back on my back.
A: ahh ( she came to consious) what happened maga.
V: ah nothing atthe i think we are done with treatment, so i stopped
A: but you didn't collect new saliva only ummm
V: umm it's ok atthe first day right so I felt it's enough for now.

I just got up and went out...as i felt some discomfort on what I was doing....later in the afternoon i went to pick my daughter, dropped her back to home and went to my work.

Later in the night i was watching movie, but eyes were looking for the beauty of my atthe, the morning incident again started to make feel erotic, I just turned towards my atthe, she was feeding my daughter and whenever she was lifting her hand to feed her, i could notice her stomach and navel..i continued to observe the view...after sometime she finished feeding and cleaning the table...her big boobs were popping out literally her cleavage was so huge as her blouse was too small to hold her boobs, i started to press my dick on sofa and was trying to avoid what I was seeing, but everytime my eyes wanted to see those huge cleavage... after a while she went inside to make my baby sleep and took the syrup looking at my face, it was indication to me that, now is should also take my medicine and get ready for treatment.. after a while i took tablet and went inside, my atthe was making my muddu sleep, I just went and slept next to her.
A: muddu slept off too early today looks like she was tired
V: oh may be atthe 
A: you took medicine maga?
V: yes atthe
A: i understand that morning you were little discomfort with me while we were kissing
V: ah.. actually i Never imagined you like that know atthe so it was little difficult
A: umm i know maga, that too I'm little old also.
V: not like that atthe, age is only number to you but your body is still young..
A: oh is it..hmm thanks maga..
Now she again slided over my chest and her bulk boob popped out as it got pressed against my chest , she was cosy with me and cuddled me and started talking.
A: look maga, don't feel otherwise that I'm your atthe, you need to get comfortable with me when you are involving in treatment, today I had called doctor
V: with nervous,oh why atthe
A: i explained him everything maga, stating that you know I'm not your wife
V: oh then 
A: I have to say that because, I was little distracted when you left the morning session, so I was worried about your treatment, hmm I can't force you so i have to address this issue with doctor
V: true atthe, what he said
A: i actually wanted to check if there is any alternative treatment, but unfortunately there is nothing, so doctor insisted it's better you get 2ne marriage, but maga to be Frank i don't like it because it would affect your kid
V: but this treatment atthe?
A: i know i know, i said this to doctor as well, so he said I need to start get close to you sexually maga, I mean when we are at home, we need to try and be comfortable like husband and wife..by exchanging naughty things, talking romantically it's like actually we need to be like husband and wife..so
V: atthe how's that possible?
A: i know maga, that's why let's try being like that slowly and eventually we shall become comfortable...umm let's talk about our likes, dislikes..everyday will talk something which would clear the barriers of shyness between us...
V: i shall try atthe, but not sure how long we might take...
A: i know maga,, one more thing from now on can you call me kammuu plz not atthe...and i shall call you vishu..ok
V: hmm ok atthe..I mean kammuu 
K: umm vishu...let's start kissing..umm from tomo we shall start doing as per our plan..

She came close to me..we just kissed eachother alfoe couple of minutes and again I interrupted and stopped .

K: hmm ( kamala talking to herself) i think for some reason he is not feeling comfortable in doing this, and if he start doing this everyday then it would be problem for his health, hmm as doctor mentioned i should only take the initiative to tempt him and get close to him, or else his health would get upset and I can't forgive myself for that as mistake is from my end, as i brain washed him not to get married. I need to be bold..I need to forget my limits....I need to do things which makes vishu sexually aroused, and i shall do this from tomorrow.
Like Reply
Part 8

Next day morning, i heard a sound of wardrobe getting closed harshly, and i Just got distracted from sleep and got up, and the scene what I got see completely mesmerized me.. my atthe was facing opposite to me..she was wearing white petticoat and was trying to hook her bra from behind...it was such a sexy view..and she was doing it right in front me and i believe she purposely made that noise to distract my sleep..i just turned and started looking those...ahh god, her huge cleavage was visible from side angle s d her boobs were so huge within her bra.
K: vishu, can you please help me in hooking this please
V: ah atthe..
K: call me kammuu please vishu
V: ye kammuu i shal do..
K: thanks, all my bra has become so tight, not sure why Vishnu, i think now these 34 size bra's wouldn't fit me anymore, next time I need some 36 size bra's,, see how tight it is( she just turned towards me and pointed towards her cleavage) see vishu half of my boobs are out due to this tight Bra...i shall get new ones
V: ah ok kammuu ( I was so lost in the view of her big cleavage, i wasn't expecting this encounter, ah god early morning erections are so delightful)
K: ok Vishnu, insh,.' go and cook now.. thanks for helping me...

This went for couple of days...next day I was sitting on the sofa and my atthe came and slept on the same sofa by placing her head on my thighs...
K: what are you watching vishu
V:, nothing kammuu some news that's all...
K: oh ok, it's so boring today right 

She took hand and placed inside her pallu and kept my hand on her navel directly, I was shocked and didn't react anything, she slowly held my hand and moved across her stomach and making me feel romantic...
K: vishu you know what, me and saru both have big belly, have you observed it?
V: ah hmm no kammuu.
K: ummm , place your hand on belly ah ah there only..umm ok how's it, isn't its deep?
V: umm yes kammuu its deep.
K: I feel so good, can you keep massaging for a while please..
V: ok kammuu

I started playing with her navel and was moving my hand all over her stomach...in between i was moving again and again inside her belly and was trying to poke her, she was enjoying my massage and continued to watch movie... Meanwhile i slowly now moved my hand below her navel and started massaging above her abdomen, and slowly tried pushing my hand inside her saree knot which was below her navel, and all my 4 fingers went inside and sensed worm welcome there, I just observed her face to capture her reaction, but she looked positive and she too now has closed her eyes and rubbing her hands over my thighs in that position.. i continued to push little more inside to reach her abdomen, and that's when her heavenly love area was covered with hairs and my hands now touched those , it was curly and hairs length were long, looks like she never trimmed there, i just moved from one corner to another corner of her abdomen and continued to slowly move my fingers inside inch by inch...now kammu was making little moaning sounds.. i again continued to push my fingers on her abdomen and now huge amount of hairs were sorrounded there and my fingers felt little wetness on her abdomen, may be it's her sweat..i just continued to press that part of her body without moving further and she too now held my hand very tight to ensure i don't move further...and meanwhile my daughter got up and came to hall, immediately kammu adjusted her sare and got up..
K: oye muddu your sleep is done ah? Very good, now i shall get you some milk and meanwhile you sit and watch cartoon ok
M: ok grandma
K: hmm ( from kitchen) Vishnu can you come here please i need your help..
V: yes coming atthe..

As I went there she was facing towards stove and kept milk to boil

K: come behind me vishu..( I went and stood behind her) vishu did you liked what you did now to me?
V: ah i didn't get you kammuu
K: oye naughty, i mean the massage what you did outside? Did you like it?
V: ahmm ah kammu..hmm actually i don't know
K: don't feel shy my naughty boy, you need to be open like me, else i alone cannot try so much maga, even I too get shy or discomfort, so please always be in character and think you doing all this with saru and not your atthe.
V: ah ok kammuu
K: now tell me what you liked the most when you touched me....did you like when your fingers were playing in my belly? Or did you feel I've when your hands moved around my stomach or did you like the last part which you did?
V: i liked all kammu but last one?
K: yes my naughty boy, did you like what you touched at last?
V: ah i didn't touch anything
K: ok out your hands around my waist, ( from behind i held her over the stomach, now my dick was right behind her ass crack and my erected dick was already sneaked inside her ass crack and started throbbing there) ok vishu now slowly push your hands inside my sare knot...( I was so aroused, and moved my fingers below her belly, sneaked inside her saree and reached her hairy abdomen part) aweeee ahhhh vishn ahhh this is where you naughty you had kept your hand...
V: umm yes kammuu..
K: now tell me did you like this
 v: umm yes kammuu
K: but it's too messy with hairs right...
V: umm
K: vishu, do you want me to trim those hairs or leave it as it is? I shall do what you say i swear
V: ah, anything is fine kammu
K: tell know please, do you like if my have hairs on my abdomen or do like if it's clean shaved?
V: actually anything is fine, because that place itself is heaven kammu... ( Now i continued to massage her abdomen, and simultaneously was pushing my dick as well inside her ass crack... She started moaning..ahhh ummmm vishhhhh...
K: vishhhhh.. your hands are like magic, do you want to push it further down... vishu...

But behind her i continued to rub my dick and was enjoying my dry bump ride... I increased the Speed of poking her ass from behind and kammuu has held the slab tightly to balance my speed..i just slowly pushed my fingers further down, but kammu held it...
K: umm no vishu....saku....umm I'm too getting aroused...I can do feel your hardness from behind kanoo ahhhh. ( Meanwhile i just for too wet and my dick started to eject it's cum i just kept my chin on her shoulder and looked down..wow those boob cleavage was looking like so massive...it was so white like milk. 
K: hey naughty, i know you are enjoying my cleavage... vishu.. move my blouse little aside, you shall get to see my bra...( I just slided her blouse on both the sides and could see her pink bra straps , it was so tempting...) Do you like my pink bra vishu?
V: umm yes kammuu...
K: oh milk has boiled, let me serve to muddu..
V: umm ok kammu...

After sometime, I did some office work and had dinner, now with evening effects I was too arosed now, so i just went straight away to bed and my kammuu was making the baby sleep, i just went and slept next to her.
K: oye Vishnu, muddu just started to sleep, meanwhile can you do the same massage what you did earlier.
V: hmm ok atthe.
K:ummm, oye I'm your kammuu ..

I came behind and her big ass tempting me so much i just slowly positioned my dick between her ass crack by holding her waist, and kept my hand inside her pallu and slides directly towards her belly and my head was behind her head...i just started my massage, now i was too arosed and wanted to explore more..
K: ummm vishu...your hands are so worm..
V: umm kammuu
K: talk something romantic please, make me also feel erotic vishu...ahhh your dick has become so hard already
V: kammu..I need to see your bra strip again, (i just said that nervously and this was my first erotic conversation with her)
K: did you like my boobs or my bra colour, my naughty? 
V: i like both, shall pull your bra strap out?
K: umm go ahead, but don't tear it naughty...ummm awee slowly poli..umm enough vishu,my blouse would get tored
V: ah ok kammuu, ( i kissed on her bra strap and continued to poke my finger inside her belly)
K: oye naughty, talk something romantic please....let's cure your disease, so be bold..I will not think anything, i can understand your situation, so talk... don't Stop..
V: ok , mm kammu shall I place my hand again on your abdomen?
K: you liked it so much Vishnu? And do you know what colour panty I'm wearing?
V: hmm i don't know, you tell me the colour.
K: I'm wearing black panty vishu...umm your hard on is poking badly inside my ass crack vishu..
V: ahh ( oh god, her romantic talks were making me so crazy, I was so arosed, i just continued to my push my dick from behind,, it was so soft ass, I was so neatly feeling my dick stuck between her ass crack, ) kammuu ahh
K: vishu...now baby is slept, umm ( she turned towards me and slept on my chest) ah Vishnu, are you feeling my boobs too hard or soft on your body? 
V: kammu your words are tempting me too much....ahhh ( now without bothering anyone, i openly rubbed and adjusted my dick)
K: tell know Vishnu, I need to give good boob feeling to you, so tell me from tomo shall i remove my bra , so that you shall get nice feel on your body, trust me it will be even more soft vishu...( She slowly pushed her hands inside my vest and started to play with my erected nipples) hey vishuu your small nipples are so hard, is it because of cold or because of my body touch Vishu.
V: ahh (seriously i was loosing my temper, than her body her erotic words were making me aroused) kammu...
K: tell me naughty boy, talk, I'm tired talking
V: umm kammuu, morning when I was massaging your navel and abdomen, did you feel wetness in your pussy? I mean did your pussy got full wet and you felt it on your panty?
K: ah Vishnu ( she was surprised with my straight hit, she was not expecting this question from me, ) actually, i don't remember if I was wet or not, may be i didn't concentrate.
V: umm ( I got to know she was not expecting this question) kammuu are you wet now? ( After this question, i just slided my hand below her saree and started to feel her ass, umm it's softness was so good, i just tried pushing my hand inside her saree and it landed on her panty umm these are so soft kammu.
K:oye Vishnu, promise i don't know if I'm wet now, che so poli you are... hey you want to feel my ass.
V: yes kammuu its so soft over your panty itself
K: ummm please dont put your hands inside it my naughty boy ( though she was romantic in her words in between she was trying to ensure we are not crossing our lines, as her intentions were not to go beyond the limits)
V:ok kammuu...( I just moved one of my finger between her ass crack and started rubbing there , i held her ass in my hand like how you pinch someone, i just held more muscle and held it like the way i was pinching her, she just moaned and kept her lips on mine and started kissing slowly)
K: hey vishuu..you need to suck all my saliva ok, it's only for you ummm muahhh amuahhhh vishuuu

I kissed so passionately as I was so arosed and meanwhile my hands were massaging and playing with her ass, I took my middle finger on top of her ass and i tried throbbing on her in search of her asshole, I was just pushing my fingers every where on her ass crack..on the other side my kammuu was kissing me, rolling her tongue inside and pushing all the saliva inside my mouth, in between i broke the kiss
V: hey kammuu, yiu are kissing so nicely
K: umm and vishu what are you trying to search over my panty...i felt so nice that massage,but in between you were poking in between my ass
V: nothing kammuu, and  now cam you tell me if you are wet,, i think your pussy should be wet..
K: umm vishu I'm not feeling, but i think i might be wet not too sure ( she was avoiding her answer) but what are you so concerned about that vishu
V: nothing you asked me to talk romantically, and this is how i start my conversation
K: I feel little sticky in my panty vishu, umm so may be I'm wet....ahhh thanks for making me wet vishu
V: do you want me to make you wet every night kammuu
K: ah , when we start our conversation, i think by that only i might get wet Vishu...ahh and one more thing Vishu
V: what's that kammu 
K: tomo I need to travel back to Chennai right so in my absence your treatment should not stop, so I have asked Rashmi to come here, so she will take care of you
V: kammuu ( I was literally jumping in my heart z ah god is it true? How lucky i am to spend my time with Rashmi, the girl who thought I'm her brother in law, and now she would kiss and do romance with me, oh got i started recollecting those boobs, pussy,lips ass her attractive thighs ahh god she's just 19 year old and I'm gonna explore that beauty freshly, that too she doesn't know ABCD  of Romance or sex, ah god how does that girl would make moaning when i play with her boobs, how this young boobs tastes? How does those virgin pubis would look, i think her ass would be hard and soft combination...I'm gonna enjoy every moment)
K: what Vishnu, don't worry i have explained her everything, but she can't talk romantically like me vishu, you should only handle her carefully, I have just asked her to listen whatever you ask her to do
V: but atthe she is too young, i can't do all those with her
K: but there is no option, i trust you my son, please don't say no .but only request, she is too young for all this, so just explain her and she would do what you ask her to do..
V: atthe straight away I can't see her the way you expect, I have not been like this before with her so it takes Time.
K: i know maga, that's why i shall be in Chennai for 2 weeks as mama also has some health checkup so meanwhile you can get adjusted with Rashmi. And also i shall take muddu along with me, because it would be difficult for you guys when she is around
V: hmm as say atthe.

***  Dear readers, work is keeping me busy i can write only when i get time and mood, probably once in 2 or 3 day you can expect update ****Excitement will now loaded, the romantic scenes with Rashmi would be written more verbally rather just doing the sex part.. keep reading and enjoy***
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply