Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Please continue
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-06-2024, 07:32 AM)gaytri_mom Wrote: waiting

Me too  ...
Like Reply
(09-06-2024, 07:35 AM)gaytri_mom Wrote: hot pic

Haaa re meri pyari chudakkad gaytri raaandi....kassam se aise koi icecream muh me de to maja aa jaye....kyo re meri pyari chudakkad gayatri raaandi kyaaa Tera man nahi karta ki koi aise hi muh me Pele...
Like Reply
(10-06-2024, 12:21 PM)imles4le Wrote: Me too  ...

Me too
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(10-06-2024, 12:21 PM)imles4le Wrote: Me too  ...
happy
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(10-06-2024, 12:24 PM)imles4le Wrote: Haaa re meri pyari chudakkad gaytri raaandi....kassam se aise koi icecream muh me de to maja aa jaye....kyo re meri pyari chudakkad gayatri raaandi kyaaa Tera man nahi karta ki koi aise hi muh me Pele...

Uff Aaj kitne din baad kuch takadkta bhadakta padhne ko mila.... 
Where have you been so many days ?
Val Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
(06-06-2024, 12:19 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Some of the old readers are not putting any comment at all. Let me know if the story is getting boring. Just staying silent won't help. I believe the build up makes sense because Hariya doesn't want to force himself on Anita and even Anita though shameless to the core is not a slut that she will all of a sudden spread her legs. Do let me know your thoughts as well. Open for constructive criticism (keep in mind that I have already mentioned that this is more like a narration of erotic events in a beautiful hotwife's daily life, not just a sex story). Thanks.
Hey Sean

It's been a while that I replied to your post.... This site being banned in the place I work could not login to read and reply but I did find a way to login and read the updates and also reply..... Well the updates are awesome from you and yes Anita is one hell of a hot housewife..... She is shameless but yes only when she is alone with Hariya.... She might stroke Hariya's dick in the open and even get it close to her lips but she is aware of the surrounding and she does not want anyone to know about her slutty behaviour. That's what makes her outstanding and not like a whore.

But again you have ended the update with suspense.... Since she has been thinking of Hariya and his big dick.... And now that she is alone at home with him and he has openly told her he wants to fuck her let's see where you take this now in the next update.... Whether it's going to be a blowjob or full on hardcore sex between the two with lot of dirty talking and even Anita participating in the talks opening up slowly..... In the store room or in her bedroom that's upto you but do make it very hot update.
Please no KLPD's this time.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
yourock Sean bhai please keep it up there is no boring content in your story please continue we are waiting for desperately.
Like Reply
Sean bhai kya tagda update diya hai bhai bata nahi sakta full excited hu mai to bhai bas klpd nahi aur teasing level increase kar rahe ho to accha hai
Like Reply
Super erotic build Up, but maybe its gone on for too long. I hope you hav restarted writing with the goal of making total adultery happen finally. 
sex sex sex
Like Reply
(10-06-2024, 12:24 PM)imles4le Wrote: Haaa re meri pyari chudakkad gaytri raaandi....kassam se aise koi icecream muh me de to maja aa jaye....kyo re meri pyari chudakkad gayatri raaandi kyaaa Tera man nahi karta ki koi aise hi muh me Pele...

bilkul karta hai
[+] 1 user Likes gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
update please
[+] 1 user Likes poonam_thewife's post
Like Reply
This story has turned boring repition of gand chuchi thats it build is too much its totally frustraing and boring nw man
[+] 1 user Likes Xhmster's post
Like Reply
(10-06-2024, 01:56 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Uff Aaj kitne din baad kuch takadkta bhadakta padhne ko mila.... 
Where have you been so many days ?

Baaaadmasss......nalayak......besharsm....tu fir से suru ho gaya.....
Like Reply
Ab firse malik ka phone jaega... ya pati a jaega ya.. Chanda a jaegi ya sapna hoga ya.. Pani poori wala a jaega ya 2 hafte writer he nahi aega wapis.. sorry but cannot trust the writer.. keeping readers anticipating is fine. But still anticipation is going after 79 pages idk what is happening..
[+] 3 users Like Mayur5555's post
Like Reply
(11-06-2024, 03:46 AM)imles4le Wrote: Baaaadmasss......nalayak......besharsm....tu fir से suru ho gaya.....

Hehehehehehe 
kya karu tumhari comments hi itni kadak hoti hai.....
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
(10-06-2024, 09:39 PM)gaytri_mom Wrote: bilkul karta hai

To kyaaa karti hai re meri pyari chudakkad gayatri ki raaandi mom....kyaaaa kisi aaaur ko tune bhi fasai hai....jisse chudai ke maje le rahi hai.....yaaa ghar me hi meri tarah  kisi se chudwati hai....aaaur ek baaat...tera asli naam kyaaaa hai re gaytri ki mom....Agar tu sarma rahi hai yaha apna nam batane ko to mujhe personal me message kar....
Like Reply
(11-06-2024, 09:04 AM)imles4le Wrote: To kyaaa karti hai re meri pyari chudakkad gayatri ki raaandi mom....kyaaaa kisi aaaur ko tune bhi fasai hai....jisse chudai ke maje le rahi hai.....yaaa ghar me hi meri tarah  kisi se chudwati hai....aaaur ek baaat...tera asli naam kyaaaa hai re gaytri ki mom....Agar tu sarma rahi hai yaha apna nam batane ko to mujhe personal me message kar....

kitna ganda bolti ho
[+] 1 user Likes gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
[Image: 20240611-125012.jpg]
Anita peeche se store room me Hariya ko dekhte huye n waiting for some erotic action

update soon... please
Like Reply
[Image: 20240611-135807.jpg]
image url

waiting for update...
Like Reply