Poll: ఎలా ఉంది? Vote after second update please.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
బాగుంది
93.61%
205 93.61%
Average
6.39%
14 6.39%
Total 219 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
గీత - (దాటేనా)
Super update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What an erotic update bro, modda ki sukaanni icharu
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Superooo superr
Like Reply
Super undi narration and updates kuda twaraga isthunaru anduku thanks
Like Reply
nice update bro. Waiting for student full episode....
Like Reply
Update superb
Like Reply
సూపర్, excellent ga narate chesaru. Inka dose పెంచండి
Like Reply
clps Nice fantastic marvelous update happy
Like Reply
సూపర్బ్ అప్డేట్ సార్ .
Like Reply
Superb update sri tho submissive ga anni chesi nerchukoni avi bharath tho emo dominating ga undi
Like Reply
ఏమీ చెయ్యకుండా నే కారిపించరు గా
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Super update brooo chala hot ga uvndi
- మీ  వసి
Like Reply
First Geetha bharath tho sex chepisthara plzzz
Adi kuda chala fantasy tho
- మీ  వసి
Like Reply
Really hot !!!
Like Reply
Awesome writing! I rarely comment here in Telugu section as i like very few stories. I have seen many stories here which start on page 1 and with in page 3 the lead female crosses the line as if she is waiting for it and feels so unnatural.

My fav stories are Passionate's Malathi Teacher , Professor's wife and Shipa's Pooja story. All these stories are cult classics..I feel your story is about to become one if the current slow seduction is well maintained explaining the slow transition of Geetha into a cheating wife and when it reaches its peak the erotic content should take it to next level..There are obviously many male leads here ...one who pulls her over the line(Sri)...one who is waiting for her to cross the line(Bharath)..Her FIL who has secret desire for her..There is lot of scope for this story. Please do not tempt into the comments and increase the dose unnecessarily unless there is a natural transition. Few more encounters like these should push her over the edge and should see who gets the first chance. Anyways Kudos for your hard work and excellent writing. Also thanks for keeping the temp with weekly updates which is maintaining the rhythm.
Like Reply
Nice super update
Like Reply
Super....
Like Reply
Konchem links share cheyagalru
Like Reply