Adultery In the Shadow of Diplomacy: A Tale of Temptation
Going great

Pictures posted as requested by author, but post has not come yet. Waiting to witness the reaction of Rashi.
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Every picture in the room is an inspiration of each woman fucked by quadir? Did he name them of those women? Great update.
Like Reply
Very interesting
Like Reply
Dear author plz update with the next part eagerly waiting and thanks  for writing such an excellent story superb skills.... Waiting
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
you are awesome
Like Reply
Tasting the Forbidden

Before Rashi could respond, Qadir reached out, gently lifting the canvas to reveal it was on a hinge. He moved it aside, stepping closer to her. “And tonight, I’ve finally found it.”

His hand shot out, gripping her hair tightly, tilting her head back. Rashi gasped, her eyes widening in shock as Qadir’s face loomed closer. “You,” he whispered, his voice a husky growl. “You are my inspiration.”

With that, he pressed his lips to hers in a forceful, possessive kiss. Rashi’s mind reeled, her body stiffening as she struggled to process what was happening. His hand tangled in her hair, pulling her closer, his kiss demanding and intense.

The world around her seemed to blur, the paintings fading into the background as Qadir’s kiss consumed her senses. She could feel the heat of his body, the strength in his grip, the relentless passion in his kiss. It was overwhelming, and for a moment, she was utterly lost in it.

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, he pulled back, his eyes burning with a fierce intensity. “You are my muse, Rashi. And this canvas… this canvas will capture the fire I see in your eyes.”

Rashi’s heart pounded in her chest, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps. She felt a mix of fear and something she couldn’t quite name. She wanted to flee, to escape the intensity of his gaze, but her feet felt rooted to the spot.

Rashi got the chance to speak. “Leave me Qadir, what are you doing?” 

Qadir’s grip on her hair loosened, his hand trailing down to her cheek. “Don’t be afraid, Rashi. Great art is born from great passion. And you, my dear, have ignited a flame within me.”

Qadir's grip on Rashi's hair tightened, and he pulled her closer, his lips crashing onto hers with a fervor that took her breath away. The intensity of his kiss was overwhelming, a mix of passion and dominance that made her heart race. She pushed against him, her hands pressing against his chest in an attempt to resist, but Qadir was relentless.

His hand moved to the front of her blouse, deftly unfastening the buttons. The fabric fell away, revealing her ample breasts, heaving with her rapid breaths. The mangalsutra, a symbol of her marital bond, lay nestled between her cleavage, its presence a stark reminder of her reality. Qadir's eyes darkened with desire as he took in the sight before him.

"You are exquisite," he murmured against her lips, his voice a husky whisper. "Your beauty is intoxicating, Rashi."

His hands cupped her large breasts, their warmth and firmness filling his palms. Rashi's nipples hardened under his touch, and despite herself, a shiver of pleasure ran down her spine. Qadir's thumbs brushed over her sensitive peaks, eliciting a soft gasp from her lips. He looked up, his eyes locking onto hers, and she saw a fierce hunger in his gaze.

"These are magnificent," he said, his voice thick with desire. "So full, so perfect."

Rashi tried to summon the strength to push him away, but the sensations flooding her body made it difficult. Qadir's head dipped, and he took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking gently at first, then with increasing intensity. Her back arched involuntarily, pressing her breast further into his mouth.

"No, stop… I am married Qadir" she whispered, her voice faltering. But her resistance was waning, her body betraying her as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Qadir's hands kneaded her breasts, his fingers sinking into the soft flesh. Her large breasts looked smaller in his big, rough palms, but the way he handled them made her feel more vulnerable and exposed. He moved to her other breast, sucking and licking her nipple, each flick of his tongue sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Qadir... please," Rashi's voice was a breathless plea, though she wasn't sure if she was begging him to stop or continue. Her mind was a whirl of confusion and forbidden desire.

Qadir's lips left her breast with a wet pop, and he looked up at her, his eyes smoldering with a mixture of triumph and lust. "You feel this, don't you, Rashi? This undeniable connection?"

She bit her lip, her mind screaming for her to resist, but her body was responding to his every touch. Her initial resistance had given way to a reluctant acceptance, her hands no longer pushing him away but clutching at his shoulders, trying to steady herself.

Qadir's hands continued their exploration, moving down her sides, feeling the soft curves of her body. "Your body speaks to me, Rashi. It tells me you want this as much as I do."

Rashi's breaths came in shallow gasps, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She felt a mix of shame and arousal, her senses overwhelmed by the intensity of Qadir's touch. Her mangalsutra swung gently with each movement, a silent witness to her transgression.

As Qadir's mouth returned to her breasts, his kisses more insistent, Rashi closed her eyes, surrendering to the sensations. Her resistance melted away, replaced by a forbidden pleasure that she couldn't deny. She was caught in a web of desire, and Qadir was the spider, drawing her further into his embrace.

Qadir's weight shifted against Rashi, his imposing form pressing her into the wall. His lips were relentless, exploring her mouth with a hunger that left her breathless. His hand, tangled in her hair, loosened its grip as his other hand began to roll her saree upwards, starting from her toes. The fabric slid smoothly up her legs, exposing her smooth, supple skin inch by inch.

Rashi's breath hitched as she felt the cool air against her exposed legs. Qadir's touch was electric, sending shivers down her spine. His fingers traced the contours of her thighs, caressing the soft flesh with a possessive intensity. The sensation made her heart race, her body responding despite her mind's desperate attempts to resist.

Qadir's eyes darkened with desire as he rolled her saree up to her thighs. The sight of her smooth, fleshy legs made his arousal even more pronounced. He was hard as a rock, his erection straining against the confines of his pajama. He could feel his pulse pounding, his need for her growing with every passing second.

Breaking the kiss, Qadir's gaze traveled downwards. He lifted her saree higher, until it reached her hips. The sight before him was breathtaking. Rashi was not wearing any panties, her decision to maintain the saree's elegant line leaving her completely exposed. Her perfectly shaved pussy was a vision of untouched beauty, the tightly closed lips hinting at a long period of abstinence.

"God, Rashi," Qadir breathed, his voice thick with desire. "You're perfect."

Rashi's cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and arousal. She could feel Qadir's eyes devouring her, his gaze lingering on her most intimate area. His fingers traced the outline of her pussy lips, marveling at the smoothness and the tightness that suggested she hadn't been touched in a long time.

Qadir's hand moved to her hair, letting it fall free as he shifted his focus entirely to her exposed breasts. He knelt before her, his lips brushing against her nipples, planting a trail of kisses that made her shudder. His breath was hot against her skin, the anticipation almost unbearable.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are," Qadir murmured, his voice a low, seductive growl. "I can't wait to taste you."

Her hands gripping his shoulders for support as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Qadir's tongue was relentless, exploring every inch of her with expert precision, each flick and swirl sending jolts of ecstasy through her body.

Her mind was a haze of conflicting emotions, but her body responded eagerly to Qadir's touch. The feeling of his hot tongue against her sensitive skin was intoxicating, drawing out moans of pleasure that she couldn't suppress

"Qadir, please," she whispered, her voice trembling with need.

Qadir looked up at her, his eyes dark with lust. He gave her one final, lingering lick before rising to his feet. His hands continued to caress her body, trailing up her sides and over her breasts, which were still exposed and heaving with her rapid breaths.

"You're mine tonight, Rashi," he said, his voice a low growl. "And I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before."

Rashi's heart raced as Qadir's words washed over her. She knew she was crossing a line, but the intensity of the moment, the forbidden pleasure, was too powerful to resist. Her resistance melted away, replaced by a burning desire to feel more, to experience the fullness of Qadir's passion.

Qadir's hands returned to her hips, lifting her saree higher until it was bunched around her waist. He pressed his hard length against her, the fabric of his pajama doing little to conceal his arousal. She could feel the heat and the hardness of him, and it sent another wave of excitement coursing through her veins.

Qadir made her lie on the floor, the white canvas falling beside them, becoming a stark and silent witness to their forbidden encounter. He moved down, his eyes hungry as he took in the sight of Rashi's exposed, freshly-shaven pussy. Her pelvis, responding instinctively, shifted on the flat white canvas, creating a perfect tableau of vulnerability and raw desire.

Upon closer inspection, Qadir was amazed. The tightness, the untouched appearance of her pussy, ignited something primal within him. "You said you are married," he muttered, his voice thick with astonishment and lust, "but your pussy looks so fresh?"

The room's temperature was a frigid 16 degrees Celsius, making the floor feel like an ice bed beneath Rashi. Her body was caught in a paradox of sensations—aroused by the intensity of the moment, yet shivering from the cold and anticipation. Guilt flickered through her mind, but her body was no longer heeding its commands.

Rashi closed her eyes, exhaling a warm breath that mingled with a soft moan in response to Qadir's question. She tilted her head to the side, not wanting to face him, the weight of her decision pressing down on her. Qadir positioned himself between her legs, his eyes dark with lust and determination.

He placed the thick, mushroom head of his cock against her pink, swollen lips. Rashi felt a jolt of sensation—it had been so long since she'd been touched there. The contrast was striking; Qadir's cock was around 8 inches, significantly larger than Amit's modest 4.5 inches. It struggled to enter, her tightness presenting a momentary challenge.

Qadir leaned forward, transferring his weight onto her. Slowly, he began to push inside, stretching her inch by inch. The sensation was overwhelming, his thick shaft filling her in a way she hadn't experienced before. Her body tensed, her muscles clenching around him as he continued to press deeper. Her pussy was so tight that it began to stretch beyond limits and a very thin stream of blood started to appear which flowed down to the white canvas below and created an art of itself.

Finally, he was fully inside her, his large balls touching her buttocks. The feeling of fullness was intense, almost unbearable. Rashi's breath came in short gasps, her mind reeling from the sheer physicality of it. She could feel every inch of him, every pulse of his cock as it throbbed inside her.

Qadir's hands gripped her hips, steadying her as he began to move. Each thrust was deliberate, designed to make her feel the full extent of his size and power. Rashi's body responded in kind, her hips lifting to meet his movements, driven by an instinctive need to match his rhythm.

"You're mine now, Rashi," Qadir growled, his voice a low, guttural sound that sent shivers down her spine. "I'm going to make you feel things you never thought possible."

Rashi's moans filled the room, mingling with the sound of their bodies coming together. Her mind was lost to the sensations, to the overwhelming pleasure that Qadir was giving her. Each thrust, each movement was a reminder of her surrender, her complete submission to the moment.

The cold floor beneath her, the white canvas now smeared with the evidence of their passion, and the powerful man above her—all of it combined to create a memory that would be etched into her soul forever.

Qadir pounded into Rashi with a relentless rhythm, varying his speed to heighten the sensations and prolong their pleasure. The room echoed with the sounds of their raw passion—the rhythmic slapping of flesh, Rashi's gasps and moans, and Qadir's deep, guttural groans. He thrust into her with powerful, measured strokes, each movement sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

After a good fifteen minutes of intense lovemaking, Qadir finally pulled out and lay down on the floor, his chest heaving. "Ride me, Rashi," he commanded, his voice a deep, breathless growl. "I want to see you on top."

Rashi, who had always prided herself on being a proud and pious woman, found herself unable to resist the pull of her desires. She was completely possessed by the moment, by the overwhelming need for release and connection. Without a word, she moved to straddle him, her saree cascading around her like a silken waterfall, partially concealing their joined bodies.

As she settled on top of him, Rashi felt a rush of sensation. His cock felt impossibly large inside her, stretching and filling her in ways that Amit never had. She began to move, her hips undulating in a rhythm that came naturally to her, driven by instinct and lust. The friction was intoxicating, her wetness making each movement smooth and fluid.

Qadir's hands found her breasts, kneading and squeezing them, making her moan with each touch. Her large breasts, usually hidden beneath the modest dbang of her saree, bounced freely with her movements. The mangalsutra dangled between them, a stark reminder of her marital vows, now twisted into something more erotic and forbidden.

"You're so tight, Rashi," Qadir groaned, his eyes fixed on her heaving chest. "You feel incredible."

Rashi closed her eyes, letting the pleasure wash over her. She couldn't help but think of Amit in that moment, comparing his gentle, familiar touch to the raw, commanding presence of Qadir. Amit had always been considerate, his love-making tender and predictable. But Qadir was something else entirely—his size, his power, the way he took control—it was a new, thrilling experience that left her breathless.

As she rode him, Qadir leaned up and captured one of her bouncing breasts in his mouth, sucking and nibbling at the sensitive flesh. The sensation sent electric jolts through her body, making her cry out in pleasure. She could feel the tension building within her, the pressure mounting with each thrust, each flick of his tongue.

"Oh, Qadir," she moaned, her voice trembling with the intensity of her arousal. "I'm so close...so close..."

"Come for me, Rashi," he urged, his voice rough with need. "I want to feel you come around me."

Her movements became more frantic, her hips grinding against him with increasing urgency. She could feel her orgasm building, a tidal wave of sensation that was about to crash over her. With a final, desperate thrust, she came, her body convulsing with pleasure. She cried out, her voice echoing in the room, her inner walls clenching tightly around Qadir's cock.

Qadir's grip on her hips tightened, his own release imminent. "That's it, Rashi," he groaned, his eyes locked onto hers. "Come for me... I'm going to come too..."

As her orgasm subsided, she felt Qadir's cock throb inside her, his warm seed spilling into her. The sensation was overwhelming, filling her completely. They stayed like that for a moment, their bodies joined, their breaths mingling in the cold, still air of the room.

Rashi's thoughts drifted back to Amit, the contrast between the two men stark in her mind. Amit, with his gentle, loving touch, his familiar presence, and Qadir, with his raw, dominant energy, his ability to make her feel things she had never felt before. She knew that this moment would change her, would stay with her forever, a secret memory of forbidden passion and desire.

Finally, Qadir released her, his hands sliding down her body as he lay back on the floor, spent and satisfied. Rashi collapsed on top of him, her body still trembling from the intensity of their encounter. She could feel his seed inside her, a reminder of their illicit union, mingling with her own release.

In the aftermath, as the reality of what they had done began to settle in, Rashi felt a complex mix of emotions—guilt, satisfaction, and a lingering sense of longing. She knew that she would have to face the consequences of her actions, but for now, in the quiet aftermath of their passion, all she could think about was the way Qadir had made her feel—alive, desired, and utterly consumed by the moment.
Like Reply
Excellent update.
The potent seeds of qadir will make her proud mom of a M*slim mans child. She will be happy for it and continue the affair without her wimp husband knowing.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
excellent…utterly erotic and sensual…too good Rohini 

Never thought she would give up so easily but the narration and plot is so intense that everything looks so natural and real…
Very interesting and erotic turn…need to see how Qadir satisfies her married pussy again and again…
Pls don’t make us wait long Rohini…
[+] 1 user Likes cool.smart2's post
Like Reply
After taking 8 inch dick of Qadir, Rashi will not feel Amit dick inside hereafter, she has no option but to come back to Qadir again and again to satisfy her well stretched pussy. Superb narration Rohini.
Like Reply
Photo 
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: images-28.jpg]

I was really worried that this weekend is gonna be boring. But you came up with a really erotic update. I hope Qadir makes portrait of Rashi, playing with her curves, teasing and arousing her with the paint brush. Tickling her body one by one. Making her pussy really wet, make her stretch her pussy, Qadir asking her to insert his throbbing cock by herself. Rashi holding his Cock and inserting it by herself for copulation would be great. Holding her ass with both hands in doggy and asking him to insert his anaconda will be a dhamaka. A cock salute for this update.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
This is real first night for Rashi.

First time she will filled fully and satisfied fully. Qadir made her feel like a woman.

Rashi cannot say no to him whenever he asks her.

Nice update
Like Reply
Great update Rohini
Like Reply
To read
Like Reply
Rashi lost her chastity in few minutes due to her vulnerability seeing two encounters of love making. Amazing writing dear.
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Qadir: Rashi you are newly born now. Your husband does not know how to worship your beauty and satisfy you. your body deserve much more. I know that you had many great orgasms today that you never experienced with your husband. your pussy is fresh and tight like unmarried. The lust in your eyes says you want more. I will keep your husband outside tonight we will have some great time today and and in the coming days. Now thank my dick by giving a blowjob for showing you the heaven.
Like Reply
Amit sisters pallavi and urvashi have already opened their legs to Zaid/suhail. Now wife has opened for Qadir. Only person left is Amit mother. Will she too open her legs to another M**lim man.
Like Reply