Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
Good! Erotica! Indeed.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode : 56d
Just for readers’ convenience, I think it would be better to introduce the main characters of recent developments ( even in upcoming incidents ) once again.

1.Munmun/Mona : 28 yrs, actress
2.Manish : 30 yrs, businessman, Munmun's husband.
3.Chitradevi : 48 yrs, Munmun’s mother
4.Prankrisno/Kesto : 25 yrs, Munmun’s Odisan Cook/Driver,/Gardener… all in one
5.Parveen / Paru /Mala : Maid, Prankrisno’s wife
6.Fatema : 38 yrs, Mala’s widow mother
7.Hafiz : Mala’s brother, student of class-VIII
8.Aparna/Rina : 38 yrs, actress/director, Sanjay’s 2nd wife
9.Sanjay : 40 yrs, Aparna’s 2nd husband
10.Kamalini : Aparna’s daughter
11.Suman : Aparna’s stepson/Sanjay’s son
12.Sanjit : 19 yrs, actor
13.Pallabi/Poly : Sanjit’s sister
14.Supriyadevi : 49 yrs, Veteran actress
15.Soma : 28 yrs, actress
16.Rahim : 21 yrs, Soma’s husband
17.Rahamat : 39 yrs, Rahim’s father
18.Sandhya : 35 yrs, childless actress
19. Tarun : Sandhya's husband
20.Probhaboti : 48 yrs, Kesto’s widow mother
-----‐ ---‐---‐ -‐----‐-‐‐---- ---‐--‐‐ --‐----- ----‐--- -------- ---
"Oh Rahim Sona, you’re going to tear me... do you know you're longer than your father?" Probhaboti gasped as her pussy deep-balled with her stepson's long cock. Yes, he was aware of that as he continued to fuck her without giving importance of her plea.

"Yes.... I see you fucking several times by my father.... so I guess you may feel uneasy." He then asked, "Want me slower?."

"No, Goddammit..... harder.... don’t hold back, give it to me harder. I love it, I love you," She hissed in desperation and with a painful effort. She then brought her hips off from the bed and clamped her ankles behind his back.

Thar sent him into a frenzy of jack-hammering state. His cock now seemed to be attached to a pile-driving mechanism. He held her by the hips and relentlessly hammered his cock into her. With great power, he started plunging into her.....deep.... deeper......

He continued thrusting at her..... hacking at life..... splitting her wide with his fury. He plunged...... rutting with a rage that drove her to a sweaty convulsion. She started squirming and screaming slickly beneath him...... trying to encompass and hold his frenzied thrusts. And to stop her screaming, he put one hand over her mouth to stifle her screams.

She enthusiastically received his ten inches long black cock into her.... taking his steel-like meaty rod deep into her cunt. She tried to match with him..... returning his thrusts joyously..... lifting her hips with a synchronized rhythm..... and working her pussy onto his big plunging cock. She wept with plea..... urging him from crudity to cruelty..... calling him her..... like "Sex-Guru, King, Master etc."

Her pussy gushed her wetness as his mammoth cock filled her cunt again and again..... opening her wide and filling her beyond belief..... penetrating so very deep.
----- ----------- -------‐-- -------- ------- ------- -------- -------
"Oh God," Rahamat could hear his wife's scream, "Don’t stop now, Sona. That feels wonderful."

He realized that his new wife liked her sex hard, and he could tell she was getting from his son just what she liked. He could see her panting and gasping as her pussy-juices running down from her pussy..... down the crack of her ass. She humped and bucked against his son...... taking his nigro-cock deep within her..... to the depths of her womanhood. She was grinding on his manhood and crying out her pleasure as he thrust deeply into her.

Rahamat was hypnotized by the sight of his son's 10 inches long cock invading his wife's pussy. He plunged his long member deep into her cunt, stretching her, filling her to capacity.... then withdrew, wet with her pussy-juices, only to plunge again, driving deep into her excited pussy.

Again and again his long cock pumped into Probhaboti as she wantonly surrendered heerself to her stepson...... taking his ten inches of shaft deep within her hot Odisan cunt. As time passed, he increased his pumping....... shoving his big cock harder and faster into her pussy as she continued to cry out in ecstasy.

At first her legs were in the air.... bouncing up and down in rhythm to his powerful thrusts. Then they were wrapped around his thin waist as he positioned her legs over his shoulders and pressed them down on her chest for maximum penetration.

Probhaboti's ankles were now pinned to the mattress beside her ears and her pussy was being pounded heavily by her stepson's huge cock. The mewling sounds of pleasure coming from her throat were completely new ones to her second husband Rahamat.

As their hips and groins smashed together and her head began to be slammed against the headboard, Probhaboti dug her nails
into her stepson's back and groaned, "Oh Sona, I've never been fucked so deep or so hard even by your father..... you're my real husband."

Hearing those, Rahamat obviously felt jealous for his son but at the same time, he got excited too. He started to rub his twitching cock through his loosened trousers.... watching his wife being fucked like this. They had been at it for twenty minutes as his wife was fucked by his son's huge shaft with abandon lust.

She was in ecstasy..... approaching another orgasm..... thrashing her head from side to side as her thick black hair was flying. Her body was damp from the perspiration of her passion as she thrust her hips.... taking his 10" long cock deep within her pussy.

Her pussy was now slick with her juices..... gushing out profusely and making wet sucking sounds like 'Puch-Puch', 'Phach-Phach' 'Phachat-Phock' etc as her stepson pistoned his raging hard-on deep into her roughly. She cried out, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oohh, yes! Don’t stop, Sona! Don’t stop now! I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum! I’m goingg too cummmm!"

Rahim continued to drive his cock hard and deep into his stepmother's mature pussy as she began to cum. She was delirious, yelling out, "Ohhh Yess! Ohhh God Yesss! Ahh! Ahhhh! Yes Baba! Ohhhhuuunng.... ghhhhh! Ohh Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

He obliged her plea.... driving his glistening cock relentlessly deep into his stepmother's ravaged pussy..... pumping and pounding his hard, thick rod into her throbbing cunt. She was endlessly cumming... yelling and crying out..... and thrashing frantically. She thrust her hips over and over against his loin as he drove his long cock to the depths of her cunt.

It caused her body to shudder as wave after wave of orgasm crashed her mature body. She was making guttural sounds as her stepson held her by the hips..... fucking his entire length and girth deep into her convulsing pussy.

Probhaboti was experiencing multiple orgasms for the first time in her 48 yrs old life. Her pussy throbbed...... contracting, sucking, milking his invading rod as he fucked her relentlessly. She was continuously moaning..... thrashing her head from side to side..... delirious with orgasm. And for several minutes her stepson continued to pound his big cock into her.

As Rahamat watched his wife getting her brains fucked out by his son, he was amazed at the intensity of his wife's orgasms. She was cumming and cumming.... and screaming for his son to fuck her harder and deeper. He was amazed at how his wife's pussy stretched to accommodate his son's nigro-like cock..... accepting it..... swallowing it completely.

Probhaboti's cunt now clamped her stepson's cock tightly..... taking his length and width deep within her tight folds. Their pelvic areas were drenched with the wetness overflowing from her pussy.

And her perverted husband watched in awe through the window as her stepson kept driving his huge shaft deep into her pussy..... over and over. He thrust madly...... driving, pounding without any pause.... causing her to scream as she climaxed again and again. Her cunt throbbed...... quaking, gushing her wetness as his rock-hard cock pistoned deep into her.... causing her to experience multiple, shattering orgasms.

At one point, Rahim slowed his pace until he was languidly stroking his hard and bulging member in and out of his stepmother's soaked and ravaged pussy as she slowly calmed down from her multiple orgasmic pleasure. She was now as limp as a rag doll and her breathing came in ragged, panting gasps. She was still moaning as the last of her orgasms ebbed from her body.

Rahim then slowly slid his cock very deep and completely into her cunt.... causing her to moan loudly in pleasure. In that position, ( pelvis to pelvis ) his ten inches hard cock buried completely within her. Now he reached with his right arm under her and around her waist.... lifting her and holding her as he rolled over onto his back.

Probhaboti was now laying full length on top of her stepson's hard chest with his big cock still buried deep into her pussy. She then slowly pushed herself up to a sitting position as she leaned slightly forward and propped herself up with her hands on his chest.

She tilted her head back and cried out in pleasure suddenly as she leaned back and sank further down onto his meaty rod. Her plump body squeaked in orgasm once again as her tight pussy once again started to convulse..... contracting around the stiff rod filling her so deeply.

As her orgasm subsided within few minutes, Probhaboti began to ride him again slowly..... raising slightly off from his huge erection. And next moment, she sank back down upon it.... taking him deep into her cunt..... grinding down onto him.... milking his young marvelous circumcised '. cock by her mature Odisan cunt.

"Oooh, yes Sona," She cooed, "Your cock is so fucking big! It’s so long..... the cockhead pokes in my womb with each downward thrust..... Ohhhhh it’s so... good!" She was now moaning quietly with her head thrown back as she gently rode her stepson's skyward steel-like pole.

Few moments later, she rose slightly, just an inch of his long rod..... withdrawing the cockhead from her tightly clenching womb's mouth, then taking a deep breath, she slammed down hard upon him. It's huge mushroom size cockhead once again slide in her womb. It massaged the inside of her womb as it penetrated and she shrieked from the exquisite pleasure his long cock gave her.

For a long time, Rahamat's wife rode her stepson like that, being fucked and fucking so deeply and completely. It was incredible...... seeing his wife so wanton, so intoxicated by sex..... so taken over by lust and animal passion. And all these made Rahamat turn on like he had never been turned on before.

Gradually his wife's riding pace began to increase. Her strokes were still short, but now faster, more insistent. And lying beneath her, his son reached up..... squeezing his wife's bouncing tits in his strong hands. His fingers pinched her erect nipples as he thrust his cock upward..... deep into her wet pussy while she grinded down upon him.

Probhaboti's pussy-juices started flowing from her cunt in a torrent. She leaned forward... pressing her tits into her stepson's hands... moaning continuously as she rode his raging cock. She panted as her strokes became longer and longer until finally the full ten inches of hard cock was pummeling in and out of her drenched cunt.

Lying below, Rahim rammed his huge erection hard up into his stepmother's squishing cunt as she slammed down upon him. His cock drove hard...... pounding deep into her tight pussy. His toes were beginning to curl as his stepmother danced upon his skyward cock.

Probhaboti's cunt gushed and slurped as his giant rod rammed into her again and again. She started bouncing on top of his big cock now from the great force of his thrusts as she cried out "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh..... my sweet Sona!"..... every time he rammed his ten inches home. She was now a wild woman. She couldn’t get enough of his big cock as he pounded it into her.

"You like that don’t you Maa?" he asked, teasingly..... holding her by the waist as he slowed the pace, "You love getting fucked by your stepson while your husband isn't home, don’t you Maa?"

"Ohhhh..." Probhaboti tried to respond, "Yessssssssss...... Sonaaaaaa..... , please...ummmm.....you feel soooooo.... good!"

"You like that, eh? You like my big cock, don’t you, darling Maa?"

"Ohhhhh... yessss..... yesssss.... ooooohhh... I love it, Sona! Give it to me baby, give it all to me. Your father has never been that deep in me..... I mean entering in my baby-room. That part of me belongs only to you! Keep fucking me baby!"

Without hesitation Rahim again picked up the pace and complied with his stepmother's wishes. By now Probhaboti had no trouble of handling his long cock. And watching their frenzied fucking through the parted window, Rahamat couldn't realize how long all this continued. However that's when, his son informed his wife that he was about to cum.

"You about ready, Maa?" Rahim grunted, "I’m almost there!"

"Ooooohh...ooooohh....yessssss, my lover son.......," Probhaboti moaned, "I just remembered, I’m currently off the pill, and I’m ovulating too, so don't.. ummm...... pull out ..... ahhhh..... when you cum! Please cum inside me..... ummm... and make me pregnant."

"Yes, my darling Maa, you know Soma is already pregnant," Rahim panted, as he continued to thrust upward, "I’m gonna cum inside you... I’m gonna make you pregnant like her. Now I want to be a father and brother of our baby..... you ready? I’m going to come in your pussy, I’m gonna make you pregnant," He groaned..... thereby increasing his thrusts harder and faster.

"Yes Sona, I know that and I'm trying also to be pregnant by your father. But he is incapable of doing so..... now you're my only hope..... will you fulfill my dream too...... yes Sona, fill my cunt with your potent cum," Probhaboti urged her stepson.

"Yes Maa, I’m going to shoot my baby-making sperm up your tight fertile cunt, and fill your tummy so full of sperm, you’ll be walking bow-legged from carrying my child. And not one child, I’m going to keep your belly full of my babies until you’re too old to get pregnant any more. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, Maa?"

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! I want to feel your cum! I want you to cum in me! Oh, yes, fill me with your hot seed! Shoot your load up my pussy, my king," Probhaboti continued.... urging her stepson.

"Yes Maa, although I'm not your real son, it's my obligation to fulfill your wishes too... yes, I must obey" Rahim panted as he increased his pumping even more.

"Go.... ummmmm....... go ahead...... make me pregnant.......... ooooohhh..... now I’m not your Maa..... I'm your wife! Oh yessss! I’m cumming tooooo.... give me a baby in my womb..... oooooooooooohh..... don’t
stop...... not yet...... ummmmmm.... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....." Probhaboti practically screamed as her stepson's back arched and he began the final thrusting for his orgasm.

"Where do you want me to deposit my seed?," he asked with a sly smile.

"In my cunt," Probhaboti replied..... riding madly on Rahim's rock-hard cock for all she was worth.

"I can’t wait," She screamed at him. "If I don’t feel you pumping my womb full of your baby-making seed in the next minute or so, I’m going to scream! So, now get on top of me, get your cock fully inside me, and fuck me hard until you squirt inside my womb with full of your potent cream. Let me feel you squirting your baby-batter up inside my belly where it belongs."

Rahim complied gladly..... and grasping his stepmother's shoulders, he flipped them both over until he was on top again. He was now straddled between her fleshy thighs in a deep squatting position. Feverishly, she guided his jutting monstrosity down toward the wet, gaping core of her femininity. She then rubbed the head of his giant cock up and down the weeping furrow of her pussy.

And holding his cock at the base in his right hand, he pushed it back into her cunt and re-entered her again with a long, slow, skewering thrust. She moaned thickly and her fingers scrabbled at the sheets, as his enormous cock burst into her wet flesh.

"You’re insatiable, my Sona," Probhaboti moaned.

"Only with you, my lover Maa, only with you." He answered lovingly.

Then sliding his hands under her body, he twined his fingers in her long gold necklace which he presented that day and scbangd the chain over her stiff nipples. Beneath him, she whimpered joyously as her body succumbed to his needs. He then started pumping his circumcised slab of meat..... in and out of her wet flesh.

He now possessed her totally and utterly..... subjugating her flesh to his desire. He closed his eyes and plunged into her with a mighty thrust..... hurting her as she screamed for mercy..... begging him to stop.

Probhaboti's chest was heaving and her breath came in sobbing gasps as he continued to pound her cunt savagely without any mercy. Her head began to slam against the headboard as his thrusts speeded up.

"Now just think about yourself Maa," Rahim panted between thrusts, "A demure mother with a cock stuffed up deep inside her pussy..... wanted him to fill her sexy tummy full of the thick sticky white stuff and make her a mother. I would be proud..... if I could make you pregnant! Well, I’m gonna do just that..... as I already said. But what a horny woman you're..... your big belly swollen with your stepson's child. Wouldn’t you like that, my slut?"

Hearing his obscene words, and feeling his big cock slip-sliding inside her, was too much for the Odisan mother-wife. She began to cum again. And her second husband Rahamat watched her as she writhed underneath her stepson...... her body dissolving into another delicious orgasm. Her head whipped from side to side on the pillow as little screams of pleasure came from her lips.

Between all the hot action and their dirty talk, Rahamat could guess it wouldn’t be long before his son would be squirting jet after jet of thick white baby-making cum right up inside his wife's unprotected womb.

"Maa, you know I want to plant a baby in your tummy, but tell my father it's his baby?," Rahim panted..... fucking her hard as the sweat poured off him.

"Oooooooh, yesss, my real husband! Plant your seed in my womb, make my belly get big with your baby inside me. I want to feel our child squirming and kicking inside me, when I go to sleep at night with your father. I'm sure, your father would be pleased to know my impregnation. Yes, make me pregnant, my King,"

Probhaboti moaned as she continued begging,"Shoot it up my pussy, let me feel your baby growing inside me. Oh Sona, you'll be a father and brother at the same time. And if possible, make a little girl in my tummy, so that you can fuck our little girl when she grows up. Make me pregnant, baby! Oh please, please make me pregnant!,"

"Ready for that baby, love," Rahim growled, and his stepmother again begged him to impregnate her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, let everyone know that I'm fucked by my stepson's horse cock and made him cum in me," Probhaboti screamed. "I want to feel your baby come out...... pushing from between my pussy-lips, I want to have your baby."

Suddenly, Probhaboti stiffened and screeched as her cunt started to convulse uncontrollably, then she screamed in a shattering climax. She could feel her stepson's huge penis quivered and started swelling. And next moment, he started erupting within her.... exploding, throbbing, jerking and pulsing as the hot burning liquid spurted from his scrotum.

From outside the room, Rahamat could easily understand that his son started splashing his hot cum inside his wife's cunt .... spraying his virile seed to the very depths of her fertile, unprotected womb. Her cunt was throbbing..... pulsing..... contracting.... clenching around his cock as his son sprayed load after load of his thick, whitish juices deep within his wife's quivering cunt.

His ejaculation was huge as his cock throbbed..... jerking and pumping torrents of hot cum..... fertilizing her womb. For more than a minute he continued to cum..... yelling and yelling...... pumping jet after jet of white gooey sperm deep into her womb. And that sent her into another orgasm as his sperm charged from his cock and spurted deep, deep inside her. Rahim was no brass-monkey; and the amount of white sticky baby-batter he squirted in his stepmother's belly would surely have made a Nigro proud.

Realizing that, Rahamat was sure that his son had ejaculated enough seed in his wife's belly to keep her pregnant for the next twenty years. He felt sooo happy and proud to watch his son let that stored-up load of pregnancy juice go for his devoted wife. Wave after wave of raw sensations swept through the lucky father's body, as he watched his wife's impregnation.

Looking at his wife's distended vaginal lips from which Rahim's seed was oozing, Rahamat knew that millions of his son's sperm were already wriggling their way up inside his wife's thirsty womb. It was almost enough to make him want them to start all over again.

It seemed Probhaboti could read her loving husband's mind as she said happily, "Whooo, I'm sure you've made me pregnant now."

Even as she spoke, Rahim's seed was still oozing out and Rahamat could guess that millions of his son's virile sperm were seeking refuge in her fertile womb. And sensing that taboo fact, suddenly his cock started to jerk...... almost climaxed again. Actually the very thought of his own son making a baby in his wife's womb was more than sufficient to reach a shattering climax.

Meanwhile, inside the room, the pair slowed down and finally stopped, Rahim lying with his head between his stepmother's heaving tits as she played with his mussed hair. They both lay there.... panting.... almost sobbing with pure delight as their bodies attempted to recover from the great thrill they had experienced. Mingled juices were oozing out of her cunt all around his cock, down the sides of her legs.... running down his cock. Both their crotches were soaked in mixture.

"Was it good, Maa?", Rahim asked his new mother, as he withdrew his now-flaccid cock and flopped down on the bed beside her.

"Delicious, darling," Probhaboti whispered, stretching her legs, "That was worth waiting for."

As Rahim withdrew his cock from her cunt, great wads of mixed cum flowed out.... running down into the crack of her ass..... dripping onto the bed. Probhaboti kissed her stepson deeply..... thanking him for his potent sperm.

That's when Probhaboti noticed his husband's presence through the opening of her bedroom's window which startled her greatly. But within seconds, she checked herself and continued her slutty activities with her stepson as if nothing was happened.

However Rahamat was oblivious about his wife's discovery as he could see his lovely wife's smiling face with his son's cum seeping from her ravaged pussy..... a freshly-fucked look on her face. His wife lay there with her eyes closed..... beaming like a satisfied woman..... realizing to be able to become a mother.... second time in her life.
_____ ______ ______ ______ _____ _____ __

Few moments later, Rahamat went back to their guest room silently..... toally forgetting to take his tiffin. He then laid down on the bed ..... keeping his eyes shut..... being really happy about the prospect of becoming a father once more. Few minutes later his wife came to their guest room to check her husband. She noticed him sleeping there and fell beside him without disturbing hin..... with a wicked smile on her face. She looked at his face thoughtfully.... thinking whether she would confront him about his spying and fell asleep immediately.

Later, in the evening,, his wife and he played cards, but his mind was elsewhere. The images of his wife writhing under his son seared into his brain continuously. It was too much for him to take. He feigned a headache and went to the living room. He masturbated repeatedly into the night as his brain re-played what he had witnessed that afternoon.

Finally, gathering some courage, next day, he disclosed to his wife about what he had witnessed. He had expected her to break down and say she was sorry for her slutty behavior, and that it would never happen again. He had believed that his wife would be repentant and that things would be restored back to normal again.

Was he wrong! His wife called him a shameless, perverted voyeur and said that he ought to be ashamed of himself for spying on her! Not only that, she told him bluntly that she intended to keep her new relation with his young son because she wanted to be a mother once again.

Above all, as a perfect mummy, it was her responsibility to keep her stepson happy who had to spend restless nights whenever his wife Soma went out for outdoor shooting. Rahamat couldn't counteract hearing his wife's logical explanation but he never disclosed the fact that he wasn't mad about the possibility of her pregnancy.

"OK.... I understand, but if you want to get pregnant, why is it with my son?" he uttered meekly like a submissive husband.

"Well, what do you suggest I do?," Probhaboti asked her new husband in a calming voice and tried to persuade him. "Although I'm a mother of a young son, but after my marriage with you, I badly want to be pregnant once again. Yes, I could have achieve that with someone else.... but there's every possibility of leaking out my extra-marital characteristic which surely would damage the reputation of both the families. And I'm sure not only you, your son would support that too. So I decided to seduce your stud son.... and you too could realize now that he is too good for that."

After that, with a bit relenting, she told her husband that now she would be very discreet in her relationship with his son, and promised to tell him everything whenever they were together. And, being a devoted wife too, she didn't want to do anything without his concent.

Then she persuaded her husband with the logic that she had come to a cross-roads in her life, and that she needed something to provide her with a meaningful existence. And for that a baby of her own was very much essential... she wanted to have a second child badly and that she intended for his son to sire the baby in her.

Rahamat now felt himself relax to some extent after realizing his wife's explanation. However he requested his wife for the last time..... trying to make her see another way out, but to no avail. He could feel there was no stopping her now. For the next three months, his wife and son spent every possible minute..... with his massive cock buried to the hilt in his wife's tight cunt.
------ -------- -------- --------- --------- ---------- ------- ------
Next morning Probhaboti told her stepson about his father's discovering them together in bed..... even she disclosed her conversation with his father. Rahim's face glowed with a satisfying smile and decided to go further.

He noticed his father was reading the newspaper in their drawing room. He came to him with his father's wife and smilingly asked his permission for sex with her..... in which he just stared at them blankly. However with great enthusiasm, his wife jumped into his son's arms and usher him into their bedroom.

Immediately his son embraced his wife and started fondling her big ass in front of him..... he was helpless as long as his wife consented. Soon they disappeared into his bedroom, and his wife's groans of passion started to resound through the house for hours.

After that, every afternoon his wife would lay beneath his son...... begging him to impregnate her, as his son spread her legs wide and slowly pumped his big cock deep into her dripping pussy. His wife was all in molten heat..... seeking his son's brutality...... clutching him..... moaning and calling him as she always did..... her "lord," her "real husband," her "master," her "ruler" etc.

His son would remind his wife of what it felt like to be a real woman. And his wife seemed to love exciting his son with her naked body.... to feel his hands caress her tits..... squeezing and pinching her erect nipples. Meanwhile, his long, hard prick filled her cunt completely..... his narrow hips thrusting powerfully..... pounding her juicy, quivering cunt into a mass of creamy froth.

Rahim continued fucking his stepmother from orgasm to delicious orgasm. It seemed Probhaboti was finally getting the kind of sex she had always desired..... hard and thrusting deeply.

Her second husband had never been into rough sex, and she had often fantasized about rough sex with younger studs. She dreamed about those who would fuck her hard and long..... ramming her horny, wet cunt with their massive cocks till she passed out with pleasure.

Now, to her utter delight, she was getting that in her home..... without creating a scandal which would have to create various disputes. And realizing that her husband was also powerless to stop her slutty activities. Actually the fact that it was his own son who was giving it to his wife.... made it all the more exciting.

Now they started fucking every afternoon, and his wife resolutely refused to use birth control. It seemed that his wife's shaved vaginal area was almost continuously dripping with thick white goo; which ran down her legs in obscene drools. And she loved it.

On the other hand, her husband was becoming sexually obsessed... and loving it. He kept thinking back over his own sex education and fantasizing about the power of his son's ejaculating power..... filling his wife's cunt..... inseminating her. What a turn-on!

It was the same story..... every time his son approached climax while fucking her..... his wife would whisper hotly in his ear, "Cum in me lover, put your life into me."

By this time, Rahim was fully into it. If his new mother wanted him to squirt in her tight mature cunt full of his greasy, potent cum, then he would. If she wanted him to knock her up, then he would.

So it went on. Each day Rahim would send bolt after bolt of his rich creamy seed sputtering deep into his stepmother's womb. Spent, he would lie on top of her, and she would whisper in his ears.

"You’ll make me pregnant, won’t you? If I don’t get pregnant this time, promise you’ll keep trying until I do?."

His stepmother's plea turned him on to a great extent and he obliged..... spraying his virile seed into the depths of her fertile womb at least twice every day. She would react by saying that she loved the feel of his hot semen..... splashing into the depth of her cunt.

It was inevitable..... she would be pregnant and her stomach would be swollen with her stepson's child.... growing inside her.

One evening, Rahim was in bed with his stepmother..... making vigorous love to her. They were now so brazen that they often left the bedroom door open a crack, so that Rahamat could watch his wife getting her pussy pounded by his son's huge cock.

Rahamat watched his son wiggling his hips from side to side with each thrust..... causing his wife to buck and writhe sensuously beneath him. She jerked her flaring hips high up off the bed..... thrusting her pussy up at her young lover's pounding cock like a bitch in heat.

Naturally, Rahim loved it! Lustfully, he gazed down at his stepmother's gooey wet pussy... enjoying the sight of his long, thick cock, slicing deep into the welcoming tightness of her hairless cunt. The more she squirmed and bucked under him, the harder he fucked her..... returning her wild abandon lust with equal vigor.

As Probhaboti's moans of pleasure became louder, her stepson thrust more strongly.... moving his cock back and forth inside her pussy with the power and rhythm of a pile-driver. He gave her everything he had..... panting into her shoulder as he fucked his gigantic prick relentlessly in and out of her wet pussy-slit.

She grimaced with pleasure as her stepson started to give her the fucking, she so desperately craved. Her gushing pussy contracted wetly around his rock-hard cock as she humped up eagerly to meet his jarring downward strokes. Locked into a savage, rhythmic coupling, they were soon fucking each other like rutting animals.

"Oh, Sona!", Probhaboti gasped. "Oh God, my darling, that's so good! Ummmm, yeah.... ram it into me baby! Keep fucking me baby!"

With her slutty urging, her stepson hunched his hips with all his might..... driving her ass deep into the bed with every powerful stroke. Her juice-filled pussy was steaming as her legs splayed wide open and the heady odor of hot pussy permeated the air.

Probhaboti's dripping pussy slurped obscenely each time her stepson plunged his cock into it. Their savage fucking filled the room with the juicy wet sounds of heavy fucking. He was fucking her almost brutally now, and with every thrust, his enormous prick seemed to pierce her wide-open pussy-slit even deeper.

The big hairy balls of Rahim smacked repeatedly against the puckered little rosebud of his stepmother's stretched anus. It created an obscene slapping sound which reverberated loudly in the room. She squeezed his bunched ass-cheeks and pulled his pumping cock into her weeping pussy even more.

Probhaboti squealed and whimpered with forbidden passion as her stepson fucked her relentlessly. His thick, ridged cock-shaft plunged repeatedly between the tender walls of her fleshy pussy. It excited her immensely..... as the cock pushed and stretched the juicy, pink flesh to it's maximum. She passed out from the incredible waves of shuddering ecstasy that raced through her quivering loins.

At one point, Rahim disengaged and flopped down on the bed beside his stepmother..... her eyes were closed and her hips were swaying. He reached for her distended clitoris and began to stroke it gently, as his tongue danced in her mouth. He continued stroking her cunt as his fingers flitted over her pubic mound.

He applied steady pressure to her clitoris in which his stepmother groaned, "Oh, darling, darling, I’m wet all over".

Rahamat watched the couple from outside the room as his son gently inserted a digit between her flared pussy lips, and began working it in and out. He moved down on his wife and rubbed the tip of his nose in her pussy folds. He laved her vaginal lips, gently..... sucking on her clit.

"Oh God, don’t stop, I’m almost there...", Probhaboti moaned.

Rahim moistened a finger in her pussy and gently inserted it into her anus, as his tongue twirled inside her cunt. His stepmother moaned as she came with a shudder and a sigh. And a third time. And a fourth. Finally, she was done, and came into his arms, as he held her close.

Probhaboti began laving her stepson's chest slowly as she told him about the wicked and delicious things she wanted him to do to her in bed. She finally summoned up courage and announced, "I’m going to have a baby," as her stepson looked at her.

"Yes, I’m pregnant," she declared again, "And the baby is definitely yours."

He stared at his stepmother and hearing that news, his cock grew as hard as an aluminum baseball bat. She told him again about what she had learned, then continued laving his cock as he stared at her, stunned by her words.

She whispered, "Now I’m glad I’ve got your baby growing inside my belly. Pretty soon my stomach will swell with your child..... I mean our child. Thank you for making me pregnant at this age, Sona..... Ohhhhhh my sweet Janemaan.Thanks for allowing me to have your baby."

With that, she began to lick her stepson's cock clean. He gasped when he felt her warm wet lips suddenly wrap around his super sensitive prickhead.

And from outside the room, Rahamat could see his wife's lips pressing against the sensitive flesh of his son's now-hardening cock. The tip of her tongue played over his tingling pisshole. He saw his son's cock growing larger as she licked and tongued it..... and the prickhead started swelling with hot pounding blood.

Probhaboti ran her hands up between her stepson's legs and grabbed his hairy balls..... wrapping her fingers around them and squeezing gently. She sucked on his pulsating cock.... making it fill her mouth.

"Oh ,.'! Oh, Amar Sonamoni Maa! It feels so good! Suck it, darling! Don’t stop, Maa! Please don’t stop!", her stepson pleaded...... grabbing a pillow and digging into it with his fingers.

She began sucking up and down on his prick, his silky cockhead rubbing against the roof of her mouth as she bobbed up and down on it. Her fingers continued to work busily between his legs as she sucked him. His legs began to quiver as the intensity of his passion increased. It wasn’t long until Rahim was writhing in pleasure.

"Are you about to cum, Sona?" Probhaboti asked..... letting his engorged prick slip from her sucking lips.

"Oh, yeah, , Maa! Yeah! I’m gonna shoot it if you don’t stop sucking me!", Rahim groaned in a frenzy.

"Oh, yes, lover! I want you to do just that! I want you to empty the load of cum you have in those nice fat balls of yours, darling! Your cock and balls will feel just wonderful while your cum is shooting out through your hard prick! I want you to feel good, darling! I want you to feel free to do anything that makes you feel good! You do want to shoot your load now, don’t you, lover?"

",.', yeah, baby! My balls are aching! I wanna do it! I, I gotta! I need to!"

"Oh, my real husband! Yes! Yes! Yes! Come in my face! Oh, God, yes! I love it, my Lord! Squirt it on my cheeks! Squirt it on my lips, in my eyes! Squirt it on my forehead! Cover my face with your hot thick semen!"

Rahamat was so much absorbed in the watching of the debauchery of his son and wife that he didn't hear or notice the person who was now right beside him.

"It's pretty fucking hot to watch them, right Baba?" a female voice said right next to his ear.

With a small gasp, Rahamat jerked back at the sound which came from behind and stumbled a bit with his pants around his feet. Instantly he felt a pair of hands on his back attempt to keep him from falling. His eyes shot back and forth and he took in a woman..... it was his daughter-in-law Soma.

"'B....Bou..... Bouma..... you!," he started to stammer in shame and tried to cover his deflating cock with both hands as he tried to explain. "I... I..... But Bouma......"

"Your son is doing the greatest job in the world..... to impregnate a woman. I think you should be proud of him. But you naughty...... you're jerklng off to that blue show! I mean your own son and wife! How perverted! How hot!"

Soma looked down at her FIL's semi hard cock and then up to his eyes. Quickly she reached around his hands and put her fingers around his thick flesh, right where the ridge of his glans met the shaft. Her hand began to slowly move up and down on his rapidly arousing cock..... as he shivered in a new taboo feeling.

That's when in the room, with a loud groan, Rahim started to spray on his stepmother's face with his scalding cum. And noticing that, within second Rahamat's highly excited prick started to ejaculate in his Bouma's expertly moving hand. Although he tried to keep himself silent, a low gurgling sound suddenly escaped from his mouth.

",.'! I’m doing it! Oh, fuck! Fuck yeah! Here it comes! Beat me off, baby! I’m shootin’! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Rahim cried in ecstatic bliss as his hot, thick cum juice started spewing from his cock. He shot a huge load that flew several inches into the air before covering his stepmother's face and tits.

"Ohhhhh!" Probhaboti gasped as the first hot spurt hit on her chin.

She began jacking her stepson's cock swiftly. She raced her fist up and down..... making him come and come and come in a giant explosion. The squirts of hot cum-juice sputtered onto her cheeks, her nose, on her forehead and in her hair.

She made soft mewling of pleasure as she jerked her stepson off. Rivulets of his white creamy juice gushed from his jerking, exploding cock. She moved his spraying cock slightly down so that the cum-juices now splashed onto her chin, neck and eyelids...... drenching her face with the creamy wetness. Her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, were now plastered with her stepson's cum juices. At one point she closed her eyes when his jizz suddenly spattered on them.

Rahamat and his Bouma both watched from outside in great fascination as spurt after spurt of sticky cum shot from the head of his son's cock and covered all over his wife's beautiful face. His wife then parted her lips and was just moving her tongue forward when his son sent a scalding spurt onto her bottom lip and tongue.

With a anguished wail, his wife began to lick..... tasting the sweet hot cum-juices of his son's balls. She swirled her tongue about the head of his cock..... with her thoroughly cum-coated face. The stuff was dripped from her face in little rivulets. She flicked out her tongue and licked her lips.... smiling wickedly at his son.

"Your cum tastes so good, Sona! And there’s so much of it! I want to suck every last drop of cum from these darling balls of yours!" Probhaboti cooed..... engulfing her stepson's oozing prick with her warm wet lips.

Rahim's cock was very sensitive after he shot off. Rahamat saw every move of his wife's tongue and lips against his son's prick head. His wife continued to suck at his cock gently..... tried to drain his remaining flavoured jism.

A lot of cum had dripped from his prick onto his balls. She was soon busy licking his balls...... running her tongue down his rapidly-softening cock to his balls. Slowly, she moved them around in her mouth..... one by one..... washing them with her tongue and lips. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth, then the other.

To be continued......
Like Reply
Wonderful update bhai....long wait...but worth it!!
Good that you (re) introduced the characters once again. It helps. Thanks.

Will look forward to the next hot update Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
(08-05-2024, 06:39 PM)Class123 Wrote: Wonderful update bhai....long wait...but worth it!!
Good that you (re) introduced the characters once again. It helps. Thanks.

Will look forward to the next hot update Smile

Many many thanks for your appreciation....
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
Episode : 56e
Rahamat grew up in a sleepy village village of Bengal. He was an only male child of the family, brought up by my his elder sister Fatema and parents. Being younger in the family, he was pampered by his Didi. His only Didi at twenty one was a slightly fatty girl with a very charming face and long black hair. She was well educated and extremely modern.

They lived in a small house at the center of the village. His father worked in a factory at Liluah which often took him to town leaving him alone with the women folk. Since his father was hardly at home and it got extremely humid, the women took several liberties in their modesty at home.

Often he would see his mother and Didi walk around almost topless in just their petticoats or saris. All those activities created hot sensations in his young mind which would affect mainly on his cock. It would twitch uncontrollably and he had to calmed it down through the jacking off his cock. Actually he'd fantasized various sizzling scenarios about his two hot items as he had no courage to express his dreams.

Now he could see the similarities of them in his wife and daughter-in-law ( DIL )..... both behaved like two sisters instead of MIL & DIL. His DIL always showed her great respect towards him like he was her own father and served him tea & breakfast every morning when she was at home. And Rahamat too never forgot to show his affection to her actress Bouma.

But it seemed to him, suddenly all these feelings changed as he couldn't sleep well for the last days..... remembering her slutty attitude towards him. He had no bad intention towards his DIL since she came to his house first time after her marriage with his son. But after that afternoon's incident, he started looking her in a different way.
---‐- ------ ------- -------- -------- -------- ------- ------- ------
One morning he was still in bed, naked as usual under the thin cotton sheet. His wife Probhaboti was in the kitchen..... probably preparing the breakfast. The heat and humidity in summer got pretty unbearable and it made sense to sleep naked. He was just about to wake up when Soma walked in with a cup of coffee.

"Wake up Baba, take your coffee!" she said smilingly.

As he strained to open his sleepy eyes, he was greeted by the sight of her almost topless DIL..... fresh from her bath and he could still smell the shampoo and soap from her body. She wore just a white cotton petticoat..... wrapping her hair in a towel while slung another over her shoulder to cover her chest. It barely covered her boobs as they dangled freely under the towel and he found it hard not to stare at them.

Soma was delighted with his gawking but swiftly covered her semi-exposed boobs with her hanging towel. With a frown on her forehead, she rebuked her FIL mockingly, "Oh Baba, stop staring at my chest..... you've seen enough of Maa ( Probhaboti )!"

Before he could blurt an apology, his wife stepped into the room. His wife who was in her late forties was an extrovert and bubbly figure with hardly any inhibitions..... much loved by both father and son...... while dotted on by her Bouma often.

To him, after her recent escapade with his son, Probhaboti was now a more slut wife rather than an real devoted wife and he loved that very much. She was no doubt an attractive woman and was also charming. She was slightly voluptuous with all the right curves and naturally they were bigger than Soma. She had an uncanny resemblance to the yesteryear bollywood siren Poonam Dhillon.

"What's the matter, Bouma ( daughter-in-law )?" Probhaboti asked jovially as he came from his terence.

"Maa, your naughty husband has been staring at my boobs" Soma replied without a hint of shyness.

"You can't blame him for that, they are so tempting, Bouma!" Probhaboti said playfully with a lusty undertone.

"Oh Maa! You're another shameless thing." Soma told her MIL laughingly.

"Look at what they have done to my innocent husband's magic-stick!" Probhaboti giggled pointing to her husband's erection that was tenting the thin sheet he was under. Rahamat was a bit red when the two women started laughing at his obvious arousal.

"Oh my poor husband is so horny!" Probhaboti said slyly as she playfully pulled the second towel off from behind her DIL that covered her chest.

"Weeeee...... Maa.....!" Soma screamed in mock shy..... realizing her boobs' total exposure to her respected FIL's hot gaze, but she didn't try to cover them as they both laughed again.

Seeing no point in covering her boobs, Soma let her hand down revealing her round boobs to her FIL's lusty gaze. And for the first time, he was witnessing a very mischievous side of his demure Bouma. Meanwhile his wife hugged their DIL from behind.... cupping her D cup boobs briefly to feel their weight.

"They are so heavy Bouma! I think it's due to your pregnancy." She laughed as Soma made a frail attempt to dislodge her MIL's hands.... making her FIL wonder if this was the first time they were up to no good.

"Ohhhhhh.... Maa! Not in front of Baba ( father-in-law )," Soma yelled.

Soma tried to contain her mock embarrassment as her MIL fondled her tight boobs. Rahamat was mesmerized by the sight of two gorgeous ladies engaged in erotic playfulness. He tried to sit up causing the sheet to ride further down and expose his erect manhood in all it's glory.

Rahamat gasped as Soma shamelessly stared at his thick circumcised cock. But he quickly pulled the sheets up to cover his shyness. Both the women broke into a girlish giggle... witnessing his obvious state of arousal.

"Oh Maa, seems like father like son." Soma said laughingly.

"Much too obvious." Probhaboti joked. "Bouma, how about a striptease for my horny perverted husband?"

Soma protested immediately while her horny FIL nodded in excitement..... hardly able to believe what he had heard. Actually he'd always felt himself highly excited whenever he had the chance to see the famous Cabaret dance of Miss Shephali at Minerva Theater. And now he had the great opportunity to enjoy the striptease dance of his actress Bouma.

"It's your lucky day, dear" Probhaboti announced..... winking at her husband as she giggled in excitement. She then whispered into her DIL's ears and very reluctantly she seemed to have agreed.

Next she put a cassete of the superhit hindi cinema 'Sholay's song 'Mehboba Mehboba.....' into the Tape Recorder. The two women began swaying and gyrating their curvaceous body to that hot song like the great dancer 'Helen' of that film. Probhaboti feverishly slid her hands up and down her DIL's body..... often circling and cupping her bare boobs.

Soma enjoyed the lustful attention of her horny FIL on her jiggling boobs and she gasped every time her nipples were caressed by her MIL. Soma being the shyer one would only occasionally caress her MIL's big ass-gloves. At one point, moving slightly, she pushed her back towards her MIL as Probhaboti began to undo the knot of her DIL's petticoat.

"Maa, what are you doing?" Soma giggled in mock shy.

"Co....mmon Bouma ( daughter-in-law ) it's just a glimpse of your beautiful ass...... you know how your FIL like your ass. Now be a professional dancer!" She rebuked her Bouma with a naughty smile.

"Hai Ram ( Oh God )!" Soma murmured but never tried to stop her MIL as the knot of her Saya was loosened finally.

Probhaboti teasingly held up the petticoat of her DIL in front of her husband's face before letting it drop drop to the floor, while Soma covered her face in mock embarrassment. She wore no panties as her FIL suspected and now the sight of her naked form was extremely arousing. Her milky white skin was flawless and her full buttocks protrude slightly over her thick but athletic legs.

Before she knew what's going to happen next, her MIL swiveled her around in a quick motion..... giving her FIL a full frontal view of her nudity. Her heavy but round boobs heaved with her every breath. The slightly swollen belly, due to her three months pregnancy and wide curvy hips were well proportioned to the rest of her body. Just below her deep navel... sprang a thick patch of curly pubic hair that concealed her entire vulva.

Soma screamed in mock shy, "Ohhhhhh Maa!" before turning away from her FIL's hot searching.

"So what do you think?" asked Probhaboti to her hypnotized husband as she giggled loudly.

"Wow... beautiful... I never dreamed about" Rahamat managed to blurt out, trying to absorb as much of his Bouma"s nakedness as possible. Her luscious body was on display like a slave in a slave market.

"She is so cute and sexy!" Probhaboti added as she herself gazed at her Bouma's nakedness.

"Okay Maa, that's enough!" Soma said shyly. She then quickly picked up the towel to cover her nakedness as Probhaboti caught her husband's staring at their Bouma's exposed buttocks..... realizing his fascination for her butt.

She reached out to caress her Bouma"s bare buttocks "Like them?" She asked lustily.

"Oh Probha, I can't believe..... it's just like a dream to me," Rahamat said.... gulping some air.

"Shouldn't you let my poor husband have a feel of it, Bouma!" Probhaboti asked Soma.

"Nope.... Maa, enough is done, I can proceed no more!" Soma giggled.

"Oh Bouma, don't be such a prude" Probhaboti said as she continued, "Make it quick!"

Saying that she pushed her Bouma towards her husband on the bed and winked at her husband, "Come on dear, feel them!"

"God! the things you make me do!" Soma said to her MIL as she waited for her FIL's eager hands on her bare ass-gloves.

Rahamat reached out with quivering hands and felt his DIL's body shudder with excitement as his sweaty palms came in contact with her soft yet firm ass-gloves. Noticing her husband's hesitation in going further, Probhaboti placed her hands over her husband and guided them in little circles over their Bouma"s luscious ass.

He soon got bolder and began gently kneading her ass-cheeks.... realizing their softness and warmth. Soma gasped and clenched her ass-cheeks together as her FIL tried to force a hand between the cleft.

His strong hands easily parted her reluctant ass-cheeks. She soon gave in and relaxed her butt-cheeks. He could smell the musky odor from between them and even could see her pink anus. She was losing control over the situation until his probing hands touched her delicate anus.

Almost immediately she leapt around and very weakly said "Noooo.... Baba! Don't touch that dirty hole!" He was taken back at her sudden reluctance.

"What happened, Bouma?" His wife asked.

Being embarrassed, Soma just said "Never mind Maa, I think he has had enough fun for now".

But Probhaboti wasn't going to give in to their Bouma's feeble resistance so easily. Knowing all of her weaknesses, she began to kiss her Bouma"s neck and earlobes.

After some heavy necking and petting by her MIL, Soma was beginning to show her earlier state of arousal. Her MIL was quick to persuade her reluctance through some more sexual exploration. She reminded her about her husband's affection to her and advised her how it would strengthen their mutual relationship...... which ultimately would create a real happy family.

Further she reminded her Bouma that she herself had waited too long to become a mother for second time which her husband Rahim tried his best to fulfill. Even she reminded her previous evening's exciting handjob to her poor husband.

At last she told her, "So there was no shame or guilty in seeing, touching, feeling or hugging between a DIL and FIL. After all we love each other and we must share a special bonded relationship."

Soma's meek hesitations loosened by her MIL's logical persuasions and being a real devoted Bouma, she gave in. Probhaboti then reassuringly hugged her Bouma... telling her it was normal to be nervous creating an incestuous relationship first time. But it would all be worth at the end of it as she said "I want you both to get over your inhibitions."

Saying so, she pulled away her husband's sheet and exposed his erect prick as she kissed him on the cheek and said "No more covering up for you, dear..... now enjoy our beautiful Bouma!"

And winking at their Bouma, she assured her, "You too! Never hesitate to fulfill your fantasy" before disappearing from the room.

There was a moment of silence in the room and Rahamat's heart started racing in anticipation of what was to come. But Soma had a broad smile on her face knowing all too well her FIL's eagerness.

"Baba, you're my husband's father..... my respected Sasurmosai.... it's my duty to keep you happy always." she said with tears of joy.... forming in her eyes.

"Oh Bouma, you're so good..... I'm really a lucky person to have you as my Bouma," Rahamat's eyes also moistened in emotional feelings.

"I know a man at your age must have an enormous amount of perverted feelings and I've noticed some of those for the last few days.... besides you've seen me naked earlier. So I've no point in hiding it from you anymore." saying so, she discarded the only towel and stood in front of her FIL in complete nakedness.

Rahamat stared at his Bouma's naked body in disbelieve..... still trying to digest what she had just said.

"So tell me what you like about me?" she said with naughtiness in her voice.

"Your ass..... I guess!" He managed to choke out.

"God! Baba, you're so shameless!" She said with obvious delights.

"It's big, round and soft..... yet so firm!" He managed to blurt out.

"Oh you so naughty!" She said coyly.

"Can I see them one more time? Please Bouma! " He begged.

Without a word Soma walked to where her FIL was seated on the bed and turned around, so that her buttocks were inches away from his face. The smell of her jasmine scented soap still lingered on her skin.

She stood still as her FIL admired her milk-white buttocks for what seemed like ages. The skin that covered them was smooth as velvet with hardly any blemishes.

She gasped as her FIL bent forward and kissed her soft flesh lightly.... soon his eager hands were all over her buttocks.... caressing, kneading and squeezing them. He could see her pink and perfectly formed anus too as he gently parted her butt-cheeks.

"Are you going to touch it?" she asked nervously.

"Yes!" Her FIL answered without looking at her.

"So much of depravity." She sighed.

With quivering hands, her FIL extend his index finger and touched her crinkled anus. He felt it's delicate texture and circled the outer rim as she gasped. She immediately clenched her butt cheeks together as he tried to insert it into her.

"Not there, Baba!" She gasped in flinching.

Realizing his Bouma's uneasiness, he left that dark zone as she instantly his fingers moved further down to her cunt and before she knew it, they were half inside her warm and wet cunt.

"Oh God! What are you doing Baba?" She almost moaned in passion as she tried to pull away from her FIL.

"What's wrong Bouma?" He said with a surprise tone.

"No...No... Not yet Baba! Actually I'm not ready yet." Soma said turning around with her stomach facing her FIL.

"Oh, I guess that.... you aren't wet yet,"

"Yes Baba... I... still need a bit more time to get used to this whole thing" She said apologetically. But her words fell on deaf ears as her FIL stared at her thick pubic mound that covered her entre womanhood.

"I should shave it..... shouldn't I?" She said noticing her FIL's unperturbed gaze.

"No I like it this way" He said knowing it brought a smile to her face.

"You're so sweet, Baba," She smiled as she noticed him to look at her boobs.

"I know you like them so much.... you've always tried to peek in my cleavage whenever I bend forward to serve you breakfast. Even I'm fully aware of your peeking through the small hole of bathroom's door which you made." She said with a wicked smile.

"Sorry Bouma, I can't help," He agreed.

"It's OK Baba, I didn't mind..... actually I was pleased noticing that hole, " She smiled happily and sat down next to her FIL on the bed and kissed him lightly on his lips before breaking into a giggle. Then looking down and cupping her boobs she said "You know you can give a woman as much pleasure by way of her boobs".

"I know," He replied.

"Touch them, Baba!" She said softly looking at her FIL.

Rahamat cupped her boobs in his hands... they felt tight but soft like a baby. He squeezed them viciously but she showed no sign of pain..... instead she smiled, enjoying his caresses.

Then lowering his head, Rahamat took one of his DIL's boobs in his hand and brought a her nipple close to his mouth. She closed her eyes and waited in anticipation for her FIL's eager mouth to engulf her erect nipple.

He suckled for long... knowing it gave her more pleasure than she would admit to. She still hadn't overcome her shyness completely as she bit her lower lip to avoid moaning in front of her FIL. But he could hear her whimpering as small spasms of pleasure passed through her body.

"Bouma! I want to be inside you?" He said... unable to contain his arousal no longer.

Soma looked into her FIL's eyes for a moment..... then she hugged him and gently stroked his disheveled hair. She was at a loss of words and he could tell she had a million different thoughts in her head. Rahamat held his daughter-in-law in his strong arms.... stroking her hair affectionately and kissed her face till she regained her composure.

"Bouma, your husband is trying to impregnate my wife so that she could be a mother once more. And I think, in return, I should give you the happiness you need, please let me contribute something for you," He almost begged to his daughter-in-law.

Seeing the desperation and innocence pleading at her father-in-law's eyes, her daughterly love gave in to his persuasion. With that, Soma lay down on the bed.... spreading her legs wide and asking her father-in-law to position himself over her.... in-between her legs. He was hypnotized noticing her demure but slutty posture.

She looked gorgeous lying there and her FIL's erection slapped against her bare stomach as he got into position. For the second time, he felt the delicate touch of his DIL's soft hands directly around his erect member. It was far more different feeling than that afternoon's incident as she slowly rubbed his blackish cockhead on her slit.

"God! you're thicker than your son!"She whispered as her FIL grinned..... trying to thrust his erect penis into her opening

"Wait I need to be lubricated before you enter me" She said.... rubbing her clitoris with her free hand and inserting a finger into her vagina to check that she was wet enough.

She then closed her eyes and said "Okay Baba.... enter me now..... but slowly!". As his cock began to slide into her, she let out a soft moan and bit her lower lip.

"Oooowwww!" She winced. Her FIL wasn't any more than seven or eight inches.... shorter than her husband but he was extremely thick.... which made her flinching at first.

But with a few attempts, when the whole of his cock was inside her, she opened her eyes and said "Baba, don't move just stay still for a while I need to get used to the feeling of your fat cock inside me."

The complete weight of her FIL's body was over her as he lowered himself onto her. His face was now resting on one of her perky boobs. She stroked his hairs lovingly and kissed his lips as he stared at her erect nipples.

Soma could feel her FIL getting bigger and harder inside her rapidly lubricating pussy. He fondled her boobs for a while before kissing her on her lips. She was delighted and instantly allowed his tongue into her mouth, and very soon they were smooching like teenagers.

Soma got used to the feeling of her FIL's erection inside her and was able to control her own urge to orgasm. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Bouma.. can I..." before Rahamat could complete his sentence, she said "No problem Baba.... I'm already pregnant..... besides, I know you're unable to impregnate anyone. So, without any hesitation, you can...".

Unable to hold back any longer, Rahamat at first began with slow long thrusts that got faster within minutes. He could feel the tip of his hard cock touch his Bouma's cervix as she yelped in joy. She bit her lower lips in exquisite pleasure and shut her eyes as she pushed up her cunt with his thick member.

At one point, being highly excited with taboo thoughts, suddenly Soma hugged her Sasurmosai tightly and rolled over quickly....... thereby straddling on top of his body.

To be continued......
Like Reply
Episode : 56f
Rahamat was in a state of total shock at first and he smiled as he could realize that it was due to his Bouma's sudden arousal. His DIL was now having sex with him in a cowgirl position! His penis was plunging up into her vagina and it felt so cool!

Then she started moaning really loud and her body was shaking like crazy! Just then, he felt liquid pouring out of her, all over her penis and onto his stomach. She was having an orgasm! It was so hot to watch, he almost had an orgasm himself! But not quite. Maybe if he didn't have one just a
little bit ago, he could have.

After that, everything became way too slippery. He could barely feel anything while he tried to buck his hips up and plunge his penis into his Bouma's vagina. Plus, she felt completely different than his wife.

Mainly because his wife's cunt was a mature one and so much bigger. But his Bouma's cunt had felt too much tight around his penis when he fucked her. With his wife, he still could feel great joy, but with Soma, it felt so much exciting...... actually, it was a completely different sensation.

Suddenly his cock slipped out of her. He tried to get it inside again, but it just kept slipping all over the place...... Shit!

However after a few seconds of struggling, his Bouma said softly, "Oh Baba.... It's now too wet down there, isn't it?"

When he nodded at her, she leaned closer to his face and whispered, "Well, why don't we try this with a tighter hole, Baba?"

Rahamat had no idea what his Bouma meant, but he trusted her, as he nodded. "OK Bouma, as you say," He said in a little innocent voice. Despite the fact that his cock had started juicing, his voice hadn't changed yet.

Soma then reached between them and took hold of his thick cock. He gasped at her touch as pleasure resonated from within. It felt so good having her hand wrapped around it, for a second he forgot where he was.

When his Bouma lifted herself up, he focused on her again, his eyes zeroing on her buoyant boobs.... bouncing on her chest. She had let him suck one of her nipples! Just thinking about it again made his cock throb. He watched her shift forward a little and for a second he thought she was going to lean forward and put her boobs in his face again!

But then his Bouma leaned backward.... lowering herself slowly. He almost pouted until he felt his fat rod pressing into her again. She sank down slowly all the way and he plunged in fully. But it felt completely different than before. It felt really tight around his cock.... from all sides! And it was nowhere as slippery as it had been just a few seconds ago.

Rahamat found it hard to breathe all of a sudden, and he couldn't help but started bucking his hips upward.... plunging himself into his Bouma's pussy. Pulling down, then pushing up again, he moaned loudly. Down... then up, he repeated over and over, speeding up.

"Oooooh, that's it my sweet Baba," His Bouma cooed. "Fuck your Bouma's ass,
my sweet dear!"

Her ass? Rahamat's eyes opened wide in shock. Then she started rolling her hips.... helping him thrust deeper. His body started to shake. Being in his Bouma's tight ass felt so much tighter than her pussy! It was tighter than his wife's 48-years-old pussy too! His hips started thrusting faster and faster, until he was in a frenzy. He started fucking his Bouma's ass in a renewed passion.... feeling pleasure envelope his fat cock completely.

That's when, somewhere far away, he could hear loud moans, but they weren't coming from inside the room he was in. What was that? It sounded like somebody else was fucking! He could understand easily, his son Rahim was fucking his wife Probhaboti again.

Naturally the moans only added to his arousal. Thrusting up hard, he heard the sound of his skin slapping against his Bouma's ass. He pushed even harder, hearing the slap again. Harder! He was moving so fast, he felt lightheaded.

"Oh God Baba, you're going to make your Bouma cum again!" Soma cried out and then her body fell forward in a fit of convulsions. Rahamat's butt was moving like a machine as his cock pushed in and out of the younger woman's asshole. He was straining, getting close. He couldn't hold it!

"BO.... OUMAAAA....!" He cried out desperately as he thrust forward a final time.

Then he felt his penis spurting streams of his manly cum into his Bouma's cunt. No! No.... her ass! Into his Bouma's ass! Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man.... it felt so good! He was shaking violently, feeling himself continuing to ejaculate.

And then Rahamat was done. His entire body went limp at once and he felt his thick shaft slip right out of her butt-hole. Sucking in deep breaths of air, he couldn't move. Then he felt something warm gushing out of her butt.... coating his cock. He couldn't focus on anything. He just lay there breathing heavily. Soon he fell asleep beside his Bouma as she heard her breathing hard, too.

Losing consciousness, Rahamat could still hear moans coming from somewhere else in the house. Sure, it was that his son and his wife. Oh wow..... it's fine.... father and son now really started swapping their wives.
----- ------ ------ ------- ------- ------- ------ ------ ------ -----
Probhaboti now prided herself on running a sexually liberated household. She and her husband had never tried to hide anything from each other..... about their recent sexual escapades. She had even disclosed to her husband about her pregnancy. Basically, once she was confident her husband would understand why she was even talking about, she started sharing her knowledge with her stepson and Bouma.

And so, it didn't really come as a surprise to her when she found herself in a house where everybody seemed to be fucking everyone. She knew her husband had fucked her DIL previous day. It was hot to think about. Now everyone of the family knew about their own escapade. She smiled wickedly as she had her ways.

It was exactly how she watched her Bouma and husband fucking just a little while ago. However before that incident, she herself had already seduced her stepson to fulfill her own dream. That seduction was so hot, she just had to go and observe it for herself! She didn't know how her Bouma had lost her virginity first time, but she was fully aware that she had been having sex all the year..... either with her husband or with some directors or producers.

But she herself was fairly certain that she had never taken on a cock as big as her stepson.... and she was addicted with the pleasure she was getting from his massive cock! This implied, while she was attracted towards her stepson, her Bouma at the same time, was busy with her husband Rahamat and she was glad for this sudden reformation.

So oneday hearing some moans coming out from her Bouma's room, she didn't feel surprised as she moved towards her room very silently. She discovered that the door was open.... just far enough so that she could easily see the bed.

Soma had just climbed on top of her FIL. The older woman watched in joy as her Bouma managed to take her FIL's fat cock into her well lubricated pregnant cunt. Unfortunately, her husband didn't even make it all the way inside before he was cumming like a madman. Probhaboti almost giggled but didn't want to get caught spying.
-------- ------‐ -------- ---------- --------- -------- ------- ------
After the deed was done, Probhaboti stepped into the bathroom near her Bouma's room and waited until she heard her husband stumble past down the hall. Then she slipped into her Bouma's room and shut the door behind her.

Soma was sitting on her bed, staring between her legs. She had a yellow Maxi on, and she was holding it up. Her twenty-eight yrs-old pregnant pussy was plainly on display. She walked in. Her Bouma looked up at her as she yanked her Maxi down..... looking slightly embarrassed.

The older woman laughed and then reached out..... yanking the dress up.... revealing her Bouma's cunt once more. She could see a dribble of cum leaking from it.

"Did you enjoy fucking my husband, Bouma?" Probhaboti asked with a playful smile on her lips.

Soma squeaked and her cheeks turned red. But then she laughed and admitted, "Yeah. It was fun. Except..."

Frowning at her daughter-in-law, the older woman asked, "Except what?"

Her daughter-in-law sighed and then explained, "Your husband no doubt squirted enough sticky cream in me, but he was failed to give me the ultimate pleasure."

"You mean you didn't have an orgasm?" Probhaboti asked smilingly.

Soma nodded, "Yeah. I mean, no. I didn't."

Smiling, Probhaboti gently pushed her daughter-in-law backward on her bed until she was lying on her pillow. Then she rolled onto her stomach and shimmied between her legs. Looking up into her daughter-in-law, Probhaboti said softly, "Don't worry, as your MIL, it's my duty to keep you happy. So now I'm going to give you an orgasm which you deserve. OK?"

Biting her lip, her daughter-in-law nodded emphatically as she was grinning. The young actress's mother-in-law didn't waste any more time before going down on her.

And Soma didn't hold back anything. Her moans immediately filled her bedroom as her mother-in-law devoured her sweet tasting cunt. The older woman knew what she was about giving oral sex to a female.... as she had gotten enough knowledge from her own DIL Parveen alias Mala. And now she wanted to experiment those upon her new DIL.

The taste of mixing cum.... leaking from her DIL's cunt added an extra thrill to the experience for Probhaboti. She licked her DIL's pussy expertly..... tickling her opening and lapping up the cum and pussy-juices as it flowed out of her.... then quickly working her way up between her pussy-lips to attack her hard clitoris.

In less than three minutes, Soma was writhing, moaning and breathing heavily in her own bed. Her MIL continued to devour her.... licking every trace of juice she could find. The two loads of cum still inside her... continued draining the entire time, which excited the older woman no end.

Probhaboti sucked and licked her way up and down, up and down, until she was satisfied. Then she worked her way up to her three months pregnant DIL's protruding clit once more and focused her attack there.... until her DIL got a nice, violent release.

Probhaboti was pleased to discover that, as her DIL expelled her pussy-juices, more cum flooded out from her own cunt at the same time. She happily spent the next five minutes lapping up every drop that came out. By the time she was done, her DIL was writhing, begging her to stop. She lifted her head out of her crotch with a smile and then pushed herself off the bed.

Before leaving, Probhaboti leaned over and gave her young actress Bouma a tender kiss on her lips. "I hope that helps, sweetie," she whispered.

"Mmmmmm," was the only response Soma gave before her Sasurima ( mother-in-law ) disappeared from her room.

To be continued......
Like Reply
Episode: 56g
After his first sexual encounter with his Bouma ( daughter-in-law ), Rahamat fucked her several times..... even in her ass.... and he was wrecked as far as his arousal went. That is to say, now he couldn't make himself un-aroused. He sported a boner all the time, except for a little while after having an orgasm. That was pretty much the only time he wasn't hard.

And both his wife and Bouma were a large part of why he was now feeling like this. Over and over, he constantly replayed all the recent sexual developments in his head. At first his wife's seduction for his son..... thereby getting pregnant by him and later his own attraction towards his DIL totally changed the atmosphere of the Seikh Family. Now fucking his Bouma, then eating her out, and at last fucking her again in the ass..... all just a huge turn-on for him.

But over the next week, the only sex he had was with his wife. Although they still hadn't talked about the recent happenings openly, they were both clearly playing around with Rahim and his actress wife. And they didn't really need to. Obviously Probhaboti didn't have a problem with it, considering she had fucked her stepson at one the same time while her husband railed their Bouma.

Next day at 9:00 pm after the supper, when Rahamat was going to bathroom, he heard a giggling from his son's bedroom. Clearly he could guess.....it was her Bouma's..... she must be having fun with his son. His curiosity quickly picked up as he moved towards his son's bedroom. And like a normal voyeur, he peeked through the ajar door.... he was correct.

He watched his naked Bouma crawling on their queen-size bed in between his son's spreading legs. She laid down on her chest with her legs bent at the knees, sticking her beautiful ass in the air. Then, without even hesitating, she took her husband's cock in her mouth and started blowing him.

Fucking hell! That was so hot to watch! Rahamat's boner raged instantly and he quickly scrambled to get his pants off and set it free. He took his shirt off too and then returned to watch his Bouma suck his son's dick.

It was, without no doubt, the hottest "porn" he had ever observed. Her smooth ass were swaying as she went down on him, and Rahamat could clearly hear her mouth making slurping noises.

Rahim was moaning loudly while his wife went at him. Her shampooed head was bobbing up and down, her long silken hair fluttering back and forth across her back. Her head started moving faster, up and down, up and down.

That's when Rahim noticed his father stood outside the bedroom's door while rubbing his cock slowly. He wasn't surprised at all and when their eyes met with one another, he motioned his father with a wink to come inside the room. Rahamat was at first ashamed by his son's noticing..... but very soon he felt himself relaxed after getting a warm welcome from his son.

Slowly he entered the room and kept watching his son's huge cock disappear in
his Bouma's mouth. He wondered how he would handle his own cock. For a second,
he considered asking his Bouma if she wanted to blow him while she would change her position and fuck her husband.

But one glance at her upturned tight ass changed his mind as he reminisced his first time fucking in her ass..... his cock started jerking just remembering that hot session.

So, crawling behind his Bouma, Rahamat pushed her legs apart while her ass was still sticking up in the air. However without bothering a little bit, his Bouma continued her ministration. Like, she neither resist his urging nor she never slowed her bobbing head..... she kept slathering his husband's cock with her mouth. Just then, his son let out a particularly loud moan and Rahamat realized that his son was probably getting pretty close to blow his load.

All these tempted him so much that quickly reaching down, he grabbed his Bouma around the waist and hoisted her hips further up into the air. With two hands, he pushed each of her legs wider so that she could balance better. Her plunging head slowed while he repositioned her. Then he settled her into place, her ass was in the air right in front of him. She resumed her noisy blowjob.

Taking hold of his cock in his right hand, Rahamat leaned forward and teased the tip along the moist slit of his Bouma's pregnant pussy. Wiping it all around, he got it nice and wet from her pussy-juices. It was clear that she was extremely horny herself, to produce that much fluid so soon.

Rahim moaned again and his father couldn't wait no longer. So tipping his cock up a little, he thrust forward slowly.... remembering her pregnancy so that it didn't damage the embryo and felt it poke into his Bouma's pussy.

"FUCK!" he cried out.

It still surprised him just how tight she was! He realized it was due to her three months pregnancy as he excitedly started to rub her slightly hanging baby-bump. Keeping in mind about the embryo, he pushed forward with slight effort, trying to get deeper inside her. It was a struggle at first. Soma squirmed her hips a little and spread her legs wider. One more thrust and Rahamat's fat cock slid all the way in. His Bouma yelped around his son's cock.

Keeping himself motionless for few seconds and enjoying her hot pussy-muscle's clamping around his cock, Rahamat drew his boner most of the way out of her. Then, holding just the tip inside her entrance, he took hold of the sides of her globular ass-cheeks and pulled herself towards him very carefully. His excessive fat cock slowly slide all the way inside again as his pelvis touched against her soft butt-cheeks.

Soma cried out in exquisite bliss, as her Sasurmosai ( father-in-law ) kept moving. Pulling back, he repeated the same type of careful forward thrust. The wet fucking sound became louder as time passed. Panting, her FIL ( father-in-law ) started sliding backward again, but just then, he felt her vaginal muscles squeeze involuntarily and pleasure exploded in his cock.

With a roar, Rahamat leaned forward again, burying himself all the way in.Then, completely unable to stop himself, he started to cum.

"Huhh..... ohhh....Bouma...ma....a.... fuuuckkk..... fuuuckkk..... mmm.... ooohhh..... huhhnnn.... fuuuckk!" He moaned wildly as he came in her pregnant cunt, filling her yet again. She started moaning, too, once she felt him spurting inside her cunt. She was still working her mouth on her husband's big penis, though.

Rahamat shot eight pumps of his hot semen into his Bouma while he held still, clinging to her upturned ass. Damnit! He just couldn't last with his Bouma!

Shaking his head in shame, he stared at her naked ass. She was so demure and adorable. And a wild hornball! He couldn't decide if it was her younger age that aroused him so much or just how freaking tight she was! Either way, his orgasms was incredibly amazing when he fucked her from behind in a doggystyle way.

He pulled himself out of her and rolled onto his side on his son's bed to continue watching the little porn fest. Just then, he heard something and glanced at the door. His wife was standing there, watching the scene. She looked just as aroused as the rest of them.
-------- --------- --------- --------- ---------- --------- ----------
Probhaboti stood in the doorway watching the erotic incestuous threesome happening on her stepson's bed with lust-filled eyes. All she wore was a lacy red bra and a red Saya ( petticoat ) that barely covered her voluptuous body. She had heard the sounds of sexual activity through the bathroom's thin wall just a few minutes ago and quickly changed before heading down to observe.

Her husband was taking their 22 yrs old pregnant Bouma from behind in a doggystyle position while she blew her 21 yrs old husband. She could hear Rahim let out a loud moan while his wife blew him and felt a thrum of pleasure in her own pussy. So pulling her Saya upwards with her left hand, she started playing her clit with her right hand.

That's when suddenly her husband cried out with a loud moan, "Huhh..... ohhh..... Bouma....ma....a..... fuuuckkk...... fuuuckkk... mmm..... ooohhh... huhhnnn..... fuuuckk!" She watched his naked ass shuddering as he unloaded his cum into their Bouma's three months pregnant pussy. Poor guy couldn't last very long with her! She giggled.....

When he pulled out of his daughter-in-law, that was Probhaboti's cue to help out. As she walked up to the bed, she saw thick, white drops of liquid spilling out of her daughter-in-law's pussy. It looked tasty! Her husband saw her come in but didn't say a word as she climbed onto the bed and shoved her face in her daughter-in-law's ass.

Tickling her Bouma's crinkled asshole briefly, Probhaboti quickly licked her way down until she reached her opening. Her husband's cum dribbled onto her tongue. It tasted completely different than usual, since it was mixed with her DIL's pussy cream. The second she got a sample, the older woman went crazy.

In a frenzy, Probhaboti rolled her tongue, stuffing it into her DIL's cunt. Wrapping her lips around the hole, she sucked and felt a deluge of liquid spill out, filling her mouth. She licked and lapped, completely losing control of herself as she devoured her crotch. She had never tasted anything so good!

Running her tongue up her Bouma's slit, between her pussy-lips, she tried to reach her clitoris. Unfortunately, she couldn't quite get to it. So, settling back, she resumed her attack on the young actress's cunt-hole instead. Curling and rolling her tongue, she started fucking her Bouma with it. She heard her own slurping noises and realized that she could hear her Bouma's lips slurping, too..... blowing her husband's long prick.

Just then, Rahim's body shook so hard, she felt the bed vibrating. Something changed in Soma's demeanor, too. Her legs tensed up. Then Probhaboti felt her DIL's cunt started clenching while she continued to fuck it with her tongue. From the sounds of her stepson's moaning, she knew he was releasing his load of cum into his wife's eager mouth.

Sucking harder, the older woman got another gulp of her husband's cum and her DIL's cunt-juice from her DIL's cunt. That's when, her DIL screamed..... loud. Her body was shaking so rigorously that Probhaboti knew she was cumming, too. She almost came herself just from the rousing scene. A flood of fresh juice leaked out of Soma's cunt and her MIL drank it happily. She was licking and slurping at her while she teased the rest of the orgasm from her young Bouma.

At last she came into her stepson's arms whom she cherished as her real husband and they slept..... wrapping around each other..... like the happiest couple of the world. But before sleeping, Rahim insisted, she should go back to her son Prankrisno and stay there so long the baby is in her belly.

Actually it's the ritual of Bengal in which a pregnant women would have to spend her time in various religions activities so that the baby in her belly might grow spiritually...... attaining the moral values of human beings in which she too agreed to go back to her son Prankrisno after two months.

So, her belly started to grow as time progressed...... at first it swelled slightly..... then a small baby-bump was developed as her milk-white skin drawn tight over her greatly swollen womb. Now both her husband and stepson reduced to cum inside her because she loved to jerk him off on her face or over her milk-filled tits and bulging belly.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
Good One bhai...
just one observation...story completely moved from earlier Tolly actresses Indrani, Gargi, Koel, etc???
Just asking....can they be brought back into the mix now or we are too far down the road??

Thanks.
Like Reply
(24-05-2024, 06:55 PM)Class123 Wrote: Good One bhai...
just one observation...story completely moved from earlier Tolly actresses Indrani, Gargi, Koel, etc???
Just asking....can they be brought back into the mix now or we are too far down the road??

Thanks.
Actually as per your suggestion, I've to go back near about 42 yrs ( Year 1982 ) ago to depict Munmun and her contemporary characters. You could see that too as I've already mentioned that when I start with Munmun.....so don't worry, I'll come back soon after the completion of that era.

Thanks for your query.....
Like Reply
(28-05-2024, 06:46 AM)satabdi Wrote: Actually as per your suggestion, I've to go back near about 42 yrs ( Year 1982 ) ago to depict Munmun and her contemporary characters. You could see that too as I've already mentioned that when I start with Munmun.....so don't worry, I'll come back soon after the completion of that era.

Thanks for your query.....

Thank you for your kind reply Satabdi. Really appreciate it. You going back to 42 yrs and recreating these scenes is absolutely awesome!!
Hats off!!
Like Reply
Episode : 56h
Probhaboti was watching the great morning show "Puspanjali", a superhit Bengali religious TV serial, sitting on a sofa in their drawing room. She started following this routine after completing her 'Morning Puja Session' to freshen her mind and soul in a heavenly bliss after attaining her second pregnancy. She knew that it not only motivate her to act as a devoted wife and mother, it would have a great impact on the embryo inside her belly.

It was late May, and it was HOT! The sun was beating down, and even though the fan was running in full speed, she was partially perspiring, she felt it. There was a sheen of perspiration across her chest and her forehead. Once she once thought about jumping into the cool water in her big bathtub, but later she canceled it.

She was wearing a very short Maxi-Gown ( just like a tape-frock ) which helped her to get some relief. Her hard and erect nipples were quite visible through the thin cloth. The flimsy semi-transparent fabric, she was using as a cover-up her luscious body was wrapped around her body loosely. She was lying on the big sofa-cum-bed on her left side keeping her head on a pillow. Her long left leg was stretched out straight while the right leg bent at the knee and raised up.

The 10" long, thick cock of her stepson that filled in her pussy, was sliding in and out of her wet slippery opening from behind. The 6 foot 75 kgs young stud was laying behind her, slowly pumping his monster cut cock into her very welcoming cunt.

He had entered the drawing room about half an hour ago, being fully naked..... his thick pole was semi hard as he climbed onto the big sofa with his stepmother. Then he too started watching that religious show with her while playfully teased her ass with the stiffening pole through the Maxi-Gown.

Sensing that she reached down between her legs and pulling the Maxi-Gown up, she guided the fat mushroom shaped cockhead between her engorged pussy-lips. She sighed as the thick pussy-pleaser slowly invaded her hot tunnel.

She had been fucking and sucking the handsome muscular stud for the past few months. Actually it was a little shocking to her since her husband had almost lost interest in having sex with her just after six months of their marriage. She then had been suffering under the impression that she had lost her sex appeal when in reality it was totally opposite!

Probhaboti was now 48, weighed about 65 kgs, had a 36-30-38 shape with thick sensitive nipples and started keeping herself clean all below. Her cunt lips flowered open and became wet when she was aroused, which was often, and her backside starfish opening was very eager to be touched and licked.
--------- -------- ------- ----‐--- ------ ----- ------- ------ -----
Rahamat's only son Rahim grew up tall and he inherited the cock genes of his father. As he hit puberty, he was attached to a nice thick 7" cock which only got bigger and thicker as he gained it in few years.

At 14 years old, he was about 7" soft and it became 8" when it was hard. He was working out and had a nice vee shape to his torso.... his legs were strong and his ass was hard. He joined the cricket team at school and was very good at it.

Anyway six years passed so quickly when Rahim's mother died suddenly and as time passed his father Rahamat too was able to forget his wife's sweet memories. It was about this time that his father married Probhaboti and she came to their house becoming his stepmother.

Probhaboti was really enjoying her second marriage..... getting full attention from her husband but it existed only the first six months of their marriage. After that his new husband either was busy in the 'Hotel Sandhyatara' or in a outdoor shooting with the famous producer-director Tarun.... so he wouldn't often be able to keep her company.

Even if he came earlier, he always looked tired and that's when her suspicious mind sketched a possibility of his extra-marital affair with Tarun's hot actress wife Sandhya Roy. However she didn't have a strong proof in support of her suspicion..... so without complaining anything, she tried to live a decent life which naturally kept herself extremely horny.

At first she was trying to satisfy the heat in her pussy with masturbation by various vegetable items like cucumber, brinjal, radish, carrot etc. But it wasn't helping her and that's when she could see the outline of the manly meat in her stepson's exercising Bermuda.

As she did the laundry, she would put the uniform up to her face and inhale the masculine scent, and sometimes the trace smell of cum. She was becoming overwhelmed with deviant sexual fantasies of making love with him and finally decided to seduce him.

And one day morning, during their breakfast, she rubbed his cock through his pyjama while her husband was having his breakfast. He was so excited that just with a few strokes of his cock, he ejaculated in his pyjama and then ran to his room hastily as she grinned slyly watching him ran in acute shame.

Finally it all came to her head ( pun intended ) after a cricket match which she
attended. She needed to give herself some relief after watching the boys get all sweaty and hot, and all that young cocks were on display under their thin fabric.

After the match, she came home with him and when he went to shower, she went to her bedroom. Then she took out her favorite toy, a long but crooked candle from under her pillow.and tossed her clothing on the floor.

Laying on her back, she lubed the 8" candle with some jelly and make it really slippery. After that she started rubbing it around her erect clit and then slipped it inside her heated pleasure box. She cupped one of her heavy boobs and was able to stimulate her hard nipple.

The smooth sliding of the candle was sending shivers of pleasure across her hungry clit. Her ass began to hump up against the artificial phallus and while the candle was going deeper and deeper into her while, she pressed thumb against her clit.

When she came, she didn't realize how loud she cried out. She also forgot to push the lock on her bedroom's door!

Suddenly Rahim came rushing in, only a towel wrapping around his waist to see why she was screaming about. When he caught sight of her naked frame on the bed..... legs spread.... nude and the candle still up deep inside her cunt, he reacted as most healthy young men would.

His cock filled with blood. The towel around his waist tented out. It was clear he was highly aroused.

Time stood still in that room for few moments. Rahim seeing his stepmother as a sexual being, as Probhaboti once again looked at the effect, she had on her stepson. She watched the towel moving as his cock throbbed under it. He saw a flush come over her face and could see drops of her desire form on her pussy lips.

She made the first move like her previous attempt, a 'come here motion' with her free hand. Zombielike, he took the few steps to bring himself over to the side of the bed, his stiff cock which was bouncing with his every step..... led the way.

She reached over to touch his hip and in doing so, loosened the towel enough to drop it on the floor. She gasped as the thick hard cock was fully revealed before her lustful eyes. A pearl of white precum started forming quickly at the center of his flared cockhead.

Naturally that overwhelmed her to touch his spongy slit and wipe the viscous drop up with her finger as she put it into her mouth. She put it on her tongue, the sweet/salty taste flooded her memories of pleasure. She needed more!

She then pulled him nearer and engulfed his big cockhead. She sucked him into her mouth few moments..... enjoying the feeling of his rock hard manhood between her lips.

As he pushed himself deeper into her mouth, she gagged on his size and the feeling of submission felt wonderful! And when he flooded her mouth with his warm cum she knew that she never wanted to stop.

It was wrong, but she didn't care. The pleasure she felt when her stepson slid his big cock into her waiting pussy or pumped his cum into her mouth or ass was indescribable. He was ready at a moment's notice, and an excellent fucker as she directed him how she liked to be licked and have her clit teased with lips and tongue.

Rahim was willing to try anything to please his new mother. He willingly shaved off all his pubic hair and his long cock looked even bigger. Even when she asked him to lick her dirty asshole, he did so with gusto. She really enjoyed the feeling of his pointed tongue snaking inside her brownish rosebud.

This was going on almost every night which brought us back to the present situation. His cock always became instantly hard whenever he came to his new Odisan mother. His balls were large and hung low in his hairy sac which were always filled with potent cum. He had the body of a man and the hormones of a teenager.
------ ------- ------- ------ ------- ------ ---- ------- -‐---- -----
Probhaboti was approaching an orgasm, when she suddenly heard the "Hello Bhabi!" from her only Nanad ( sister-in-law, husband's sister ) Fatema as she opened the main gate slowly. "Fuck!"she thought as she quickly covered their lower-half with a small bedcover, "I forgot to latch the gate".

Fatema, 42 years old widow, slightly busty with 36" tits, with wavy black hair and brown eyes, came around the corner of the house. She was wearing a pair of Kameez which hung low on her flared hips and a thin Salwar on her lower portion. On her feet she had on sandals which showed off her manicured nails and bright red polish.

"Boudi ( sister-in-law.... brother's wife ), Rahim, how are you two? I haven't seen you both since my brother's marriage."

"Oh Auntie, please come in...." Rahim replied..... still lying behind his stepmother while his 10 inches rock hard shaft was fully burned in her cunt.

Probhaboti thought to herself `What a little freaky show-off' as both she and Rahim made no attempt to stop what they were doing. However she just lowered her right leg not to brazenly display her stepson's cock which was very slowly sliding in her opening.

Fatema was a little preoccupied with the intent of her five km journey and with a rest into her brother's cool drawing room, so that she could get some relaxation. Her eyes moved quickly from the running TV show to her nephew...... to fully register what was going on under the small bedsheet, as she did notice that something was odd.

Maybe it was a flash of her nephew's naked hip behind her Boudi / Bhabi. He had to be wearing something, didn't he.... she thought? But it looked that her Bhabi wasn't wearing anything under her Maxi-Gown because she could clearly see her Bhabi's darkened nipples were sticking out and erect through the thin material!

"Sit down Fatema. Make yourself at home" Probhaboti tried to ease her hips forward as she felt the giant cock slip away from between her pussy lips. However Rahim still stayed behind her and pressed the erect pole up against her ass-crack.

Fatema sat down on the adjacent chair and began to make some small talk when Probhaboti pushed herself up to a sitting
position. That's when Fatema could look at her stud naked masculine chest in front of her. And lastly when Probhaboti got to her feet as the bedsheet moved away from them totally, she took in all of his body, especially the glistening wet 10" of hard cock-meat.

Fatema was in a great shock as a loud gasp came out from her mouth..... immediately it gapped in a big 'O' and she took in some air as her eyes were transfixed to look at it. Before she could utter anything, she instantly felt herself getting wet between her legs. However Rahim still laid there on his left side and with his free hand, he began to very slowly stroke his massive glistening member.

"Ahhhhhh ,.', what are you two up to?" Fatema asked shakily..... not sure she wanted to know the answer.

However without feeling any shame, her Bhabi was beginning to enjoy the awkward situation by the disclosing of her debauchery which at last resulted with her pregnancy. However all these led Fatema's sudden fascination towards her nephew's massive prick as she started wriggle her ass on the couch.

"Please Bhabi, don't mind, I've been enjoying your nephew's horse cock.... not only that.... it even make me pregnant!' Probhaboti replied shamelessly.

"Buuuu.... tttttt...... Is-Is-Is Isn't that wrong?' stammered the widow.

"Wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong.... letting that glorious cock go to waste is wrong! Look at you! You're practically drooling over it!"

Saying that she stepped over to sit by Fatema's side and called her stepson to come over. He complied instantly as he got up from the big sofa.... his thick cock stood out at a 45 degree angle with his heavily spermful sack which was hanging below it obscenely. The massive cock started to dangle as he proceeded towards her widow aunt.

"Extremely sorry Auntie, I couldn't welcome you..... you know it's not my fault...." with a sorrowful smile, he expressed his sorrow as he stood by the two women. His 10" pussy-juices covered glistening cock making little jumps in front of them with his heart beat.

Looking at her Nanad slyly, Probhaboti ran her finger over her stepson's silky skin.... from the top to down his groin. Fatema looked at it with a hypnotized look and felt the scent of sex fill her nostrils as his cock waved obscenely in front of her flushed face.

"He's hard whenever he wakes up, and as an affectionate mummy, it's my duty to look after that. So I've get to ride him or suck him until he cum. And after he gets out of the shower, he's hard again and I've to comply my obligation again. Another time, he's hard when he gets back from his practice. And lastly he can get hard when we go to bed at night..... anyway, he's either in my mouth or cunt or my ass." Probhaboti disclosed her affair with her stepson.

Fatema was hearing her Bhabi's juicy disclosures in disbelief as she stared at her nephew's large helmet crown in great fascination. He was still leaking precum from his previous slow fucking which he and his stepmother was doing just before her arrival.

During her illicit disclosure to her Nanad, Probhaboti held his dangling cock in her left hand and rubbed it with her right hand lovingly. She showed off the coçk to her Nanad Fatema as she waved it just before her lustful eyes. Quickly a thread of sticky fluid began to form from the tiny slit of his blackish cockhead. Fatema couldn't hold herself no longer as she collected the fluid with her forefinger and tested it instantly.

"Ohhhhhh.... Ummmmm.... so nice and tasty..... Oh ,.'............" breathed Fatema in slow gasp.

"Don't feel shy, Nanadji ( sister-in-law ), Go ahead... you can play with him...... even suck him if you like it," Probhaboti teased her widow sister-in-law.

Saying that Probhaboti stopped stroking him as she reached down to take her sister-in-law's hand. She coated it with the slippery precum and placed it on Rahim's iron like shaft. Hypothetically, the widow began to run her hands along the shaft, coating him throughly with his own precum.

"Let's get you ready for him!" Probhaboti told her sister-in-law as she got up and helped her to recline a little on the big sofa.

Rahim moved along with his aunt so that his cock was within her reach. Fatema was like an automaton, her gaze fixed on the fleshy lance in her hand. Meanwhile Probhaboti reached up along with her sister-in-law's hips and took hold the knot of her Salwar.

Within seconds she loosened the knot and pulled down Fatema's cotton ptinted Salwar as she reflexively lifted her big ass off from the sofa. She let her Bhabi pull the Salwar down her long legs and next she helped her to remove the sheer panties too. Her pussy, with a small patch of closely trimmed bush came into view. Probhaboti could smell her sister-in-law's excitement as she leaned in.

However before that Fatema had already removed her floral Kameez as she spread her legs without further encouragement. Meanwhile her Odisan Boudi moved down between her spreading legs and took a deep inhale of her highly excited sex. She moved closer and put her lips against the rapidly engorging clit and kissed it lovingly.

Her tongue poked out and tasted the fresh juices flowing from her sex. She licked her sister-in-law's pussy from the spot just above her ass.... and then all the way up to find her very erect, very large clit waiting to be suckled.

While Probhaboti's tongue was busy in washing over her Nanad's clit, Fatema opened her mouth as wide as she could and engulfed her nephew's cock-head. Her left hand quickly moved down to cup his hairy balls as she felt their weight and heat. Her other free hand quickly opened the hook of her lacy bra.... and removing it, she pinched her sensitive nipples one by one.

In the meantime, her Bhabi grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the couch. The movement caused Rahim's cock to slip from her mouth and she fell back onto her back. Noticing that Probhaboti lifted her Nanad's legs up and dove her tongue back into the sweet nectar of her cunt.

Fatema was juicing herself with her own fluids profusely as her ass-crack started to become the river banks for all her desire. And without wasting that tasty nectar, her Boudi / Bhabi ( sister-in-law ) started lapping up all she could while she had a hand down fingering her own juicy cunt.

Rahim then stepped over the sofa and with his legs straddling on it, he crouched down to offer his balls to his aunt's tongue. With a cry of desire, her tongue instantly popped out of her mouth to lick the sperm-filled dangling eggs as his thick heavy shaft lay idly over her face. She was whimpering with pleasure as the stepmother-son duo worked on her.

Suddenly Probhaboti inserted a finger up her sister-in-law's well-greased asshole slowly until she felt her finger fully entered her ass. With almost no effort, she started sliding it in and out of her rectum. She felt her Nanad's anal ring clench down around her digit.

As she slid her finger in and out of her Nanad's slippery dirty hole, she herself finger-fucked her own cunt with her other hand. At the same time, her lips and tongue were sucking and stroking her Nanad's throbbing clit. She felt the tiny pleasure button as a spot of heat on her tongue.

Meanwhile Rahim moved himself so that he could slide his very wet cock between his aunt's tits. Seeing that, her aunt pushed her 36" size tits together to make a tunnel for him. As his cock was too long, she could easily lick the top three inches of his cock which was popped up over her cleavage every time he gave a thrust.

She then used her hands on top to create more friction. As he continued to fuck her tits, every time his cock-head moved past into her mouth and she sucked it more enthusiastically as her breathing got heavier and heavier.

Down below her, her Boudi Probhaboti was holding her clit in between her lips and licked the tip of it, rapidly. Fatema began to pant as her body tensed. Probhaboti felt the anticipation in her Nanad's body as she squeezed tight with her lips around the clit. All these ministrations made Fatema began to buck her hips against the ongoing assault on her sex.

`Yyyyyyeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......' Suddenly Fatema cried out as the waves of pleasure flowed out from her center. Her pussy was flowing with copious juices while her Bhabi opened her mouth and let it flow in and down her throat. Probhaboti then patted her stepson's ass-cheeks as it flexed in front of her while he tit-fucked her Nanad.

"I think your aunt is now ready for you" Saying that Probhaboti moved away from between her Nanad's legs as her stepson took her place.

Rahim knelt down and nestled the big spongy cock-head between his aunt's slick pussy-lips. He then began to push in slowly, and all he heard was the sharp intake of air.... come from her slightly gaping mouth as his aunt felt herself being opened up by his long cock.

"Slow baby!" Cautioned Probhaboti, "Remember, maybe your aunt can't have such a big dick since her husband's death!'

Saying that she got on her knees by her Nanad's side and put her hand at the top of her cunt. She felt the erect clit and the top of her stepson's cock over her swollen mound which filled her entire opening.

"Thakurji ( sister-in-law ), you need to relax and allow him to penetrate," She directed and bent over to take a thick rubbery nipple between her teeth. She bit down gently and began to strum her fingers over the hot clit.

When she released her mouth, her stepson pushed his cock in a little bit, and then held there. Fatema tensed a bit as her nephew pushed more of his big cock in.

Probhaboti however continued to keep her Nanad's clit stimulated as her pussy started lubricating more. A few more light push and the rim of Rahim's cock was enveloped by Fatema's tight cunt. He then slowly pushed his long pole in deeper.

Fatema had never felt since her husband's death like she was now being filled by her own nephew! Her pussy was so stretched and open. The only other time she felt anything like this was when she gave birth to her two children, Parveen and Hafiz..... however those were the most painful moments than this exquisite pleasure!

He seemed to push himself into her forever. It felt like her organs moving around to let this invading monster in! Anyway within minutes, her cunt adjusted with his 10" long pole and then he began to piston his pole back and forth in her!

Everything appeared to fade away except for the feeling of his cock pushing in, sliding against the root of her clit, and then the suction as he pulled back. The rim of his cockhead was massaging that mass of nerves at the top of her cunt.... her G-spot! Back and forth, over and over.

Probhaboti was sitting back on her heels, watching her stepson fuck her slut Nanad, his cock pushing her Nanad's pussy lips in and then stretching them as he pulled out. However she wasn't idle at all as she massaged her Nanad's tits and pulled on her erect nipples.

Meanwhile Rahim took hold of his aunt's hips and lifted her a little and began to slam his meaty rod into her with a little faster and harder. His stepmother got up as she lowered her pussy onto his aunt's face. Almost immediately, Probhaboti felt her Nanad's tongue up in her slit.

She smiled, "I think this wasn't my Nanad's
first time with a female!"

The entire afternoon had brought Probhaboti to a high sexual pitch and she
wanted to cum more!.She ground her cunt against her Nanad's face while she rubbed her own starving clit! And then she came violently!

"Ffffuuucccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Probhaboti screeched as cum gushed out from her pregnant pussy!

Fatema simply opened her mouth and let her Bhabi's cum spray into her eager mouth. That's when Probhaboti stood up and started to release her bladder. But without any hesitation, her Nanad kept her mouth open as the golden urine splashed over her mouth. She really loved the warm and salty taste of her Bhabi's urine! Actually as long as that magical cock continued to plow into her, anyone could do whatever he / she wanted.

Probhaboti looked down her Nanad's face as her urine's flow turned to a trickle. Her Nanad's shampooed hair soaked with her urine while the remainder pooled up on the floor. God! she had never done that before!

On the other hand, Rahim was now plowing her widow aunt with a quicker speed. He couldn't believe his eyes as he saw his stepmother giving a golden shower to his aunt. Even he forgot to continue his thrusting as his eyes was transfixed on that lewd sight. It was so erotic and strange that he needed to cum badly! Thats when the movement of his waist increased suddenly as his cock started ramming into the willing pussy like a hammering piston.

With that he bent over to take a turgid nipple of his aunt in his mouth. He could taste the saltiness of his stepmother's urine which made his cock twitching even more. He drew the nub into his mouth and then felt his aunt's tight pussy begin to clench his pistoning shaft.

"Yyyyyyeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Fatema for the
second time that afternoon.

"Auntie, I'm Cccuummmmm..... mmmiiiin.... nnnggggggggg.... too!!!!!!!" Came from deep in Rahim's chest as his cock pumped ropes after rope of hot cum into her convulsing cunt.

Sweat poured off all their bodies as they began to cool down slowly. Rahim pulled his still hard cock from his aunt's pussy with a stream of thick whitish cum mixed with cunt-juice. His stepmother scooped some of the erotic fluid from between his aunt's legs and licked her palm..... savoring the flavor and texture.

Both women looked thirsty at the thick meat of Rahim..... being fully satisfied which was pointed out from his crotch as he sat back on his heels. They both laughed quietly as they knew there was more to come.

"Let's take a quick bath in our big bathroom" suggested Probhaboti, "Get cleaned up a little, and then maybe we can talk about our next ventures." And they did just that!
------ ------- ------- -------- ------- ------- --------- ------ -----
In the afternoon, Rahim was with the Cricket team..... practicing for the district level match while his dearest friend cum striking bowler Sanjit was watching the other players of the team do a great job against the other boys. Their intimacy gradually molded in such a way that they never bothered to share the hot incidents, they enjoyed with their lovers.

Although Rahim had told his experiences with his wife Soma, he never expressed his taboo relationship with his stepmother. Similarly Sanjit too didn't disclosed his recent affair with Munmun.... except his intimate relationship with Debasree. And hearing those torrid incidents, both the males started to fantasize about each other partner in a frenzied way.

That day also, Sanjit was looking forward to disclose his another hot incident with his current lover Debasree after the practice. That's when Rahim suddenly commented that very recently, he was sexually involved with his stepmother. She was a great cock-sucker and today morning, before his leaving home, she swallowed his creamy load.

Did he hear that correctly? Did Rahim just say that his stepmother sucked his huge cock today? Actually, one day after seeing Munmun's mature divorcee mother Chitradevi only in her bra and panties, he started to feel an inevitable attraction towards the older women.

And after that, not only Munmun's mother Chitradevi, the cue of his fantasy items increased day by day..... first Rahim's stepmother and after that it were Rahim's MIL Supriyadevi and lastly Suman's stepmother Aparna Sen. Although he tried to impress Rahim's pregnant wife Soma few times, his recent fascination was his Odisan stepmother Probhaboti and he calmed himself several times dreaming her mature body.
------ -------- ------- -------- ------- -‐------ ------- ---‐-‐-- ---
With Puja Vacation coming soon, Rahim and his pregnant stepmother had more free time to enjoy their illicit playtime. They would wake up late in Probhaboti's bed and make use of his morning wood. After she had cum a few times, he had deposited his load somewhere in or on her pregnant-cunt.... later they would jump into the big bathtub.

This had taken to the couple in a daring way..... like not wearing much clothing.... or without any stitch on their body inside the house. Naturally breakfast, lunch and other household chores were taken by them in a completely naked state.

Even, very recently with Rahim's continuing insist, she had to comply her morning Puja & Prayer without any clothes. And all these started to affect her sexual feelings in some perverse ways and slowly she started to habituated with Rahim's new ventures.

At first she felt herself guilty for her sinful behavior to exercise those religions jobs being nude.... but slowly she started to enjoy this odd manner. But one day, it was reached it's top when she was about to complete her Puja in a kneeling position. At the last moment as she bent forward to touch her head on the ground before the Goddess's statue, suddenly she felt him inserting his prick from behind.

She tried to push him away, but he held her waist so tightly, she couldn't move a bit and with just a few strokes, she achieved the greatest climax in her life. Not only that, plenty of times when she was praying in the morning or in the evening.... standing in nude, Rahim would orally service her either from the front or from behind.

His wife Soma was no stranger to that type of perverted fun and game. If she was available and heard the song of prayer, she would come over. Then shedding her clothes, she would join in..... eagerly going down on her MIL's pussy or her husband's cock. She had already addicted to having that thick pussy-pleaser up inside her since her marriage with him.

It was during one morning like that and Probhaboti was on her back with her stepson's cock pistoning inside her when the doorbell rang. Soma got up quickly and threw a 'Dupatta' over her naked body to cover herself and to answer it. She looked through the peekhole to see her husband's dearest friend Sanjit standing outside in a T-shirt and trousers.

Rahim had already intimated his wife about his friend's fantasies which Sanjit shared to him previously. So Soma was fully aware about Sanjit's fondness towards her which had led to many hot and steamy sessions with her husband. And now seeing him physically behind the door, she imagined herself enjoying the two stud males together.

She opened the door and welcomed him warmly, "Oh hello Sanjitbhai, what a pleasant surprise. What brings you around?'

Sanjit was overwhelmed in disbelief as his searching eyes throughly moved up and down over her thinly veiled ( a white color synthetic Dupatta ) curves. Her skin had a sheen with perspiration from the earlier fucking her husband had given her.

Her nipples became erect under the gaze of the 19 yrs old young Tolly hero that had been sucked by her MIL during their fuck-session. Instantly Sanjit could feel his cock hardening at the sight of this 28 yrs old pregnant Tolly slut. And Soma too could easily note the rising tent in his trousers which made her pussy itching once again.

"I came here to discuss with him about our next match with Town Club. Actually earlier Rahim expressed his concern that he wouldn't be able to play due to a mild injury he got during his practice and that news tensed me enough to come over" Sanjit finally got out.

"Well, I think he is now fit for the match. Anyway we're just out from the worship-room..... completing our evening Puja. If you don't mind, may I offer you some 'Prasad' ( Oblation / Blessed Food )?' She asked slyly as she led her way to the worship-room.

Sanjit just nodded..... totally forgetting the offer of Oblation.... actually mesmerizing by her intoxicating beauty. He watched her semi-naked form as she walked in front of him. Naturally he liked very much what he saw! As she stepped seductively through the outside, she undid the only tie of her Dupatta and allowed the flimsy Dupatta slipped away from her shoulders.

Sanjit was hypnotized..... looking at her naked swaying hips. She paused for a moment as he quickly stepped onto the veranda and saw the fabric glide down her naked ass slowly. Fixing his lustful eyes on her jiggling ass-gloves, he took a seat on a nearby couch and to his utter disbelief, he noticed another exciting scene in front of him.

He saw Rahim's stepmother Probhaboti was lying on a big sofa and she was just on the verge of her orgasm, while Rahim had just the head of his cock inside her cunt. The giant head stretched her opening and making contact with her clit. The muscles of his ass were flexing as he rotated his hips.... teasing the babbling woman.

"Ohhhh, Rahim wasn't lying at all..... he is really big!" Sanjit uttered somehow.... gasping by the lewd scene he witnessed in front of him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....' Probhaboti chanted as her nails dug into his back. Her legs were high in the air and spread wide. Sanjit stood still, transfixed. That's when he felt a hand reaching around his tented trousers and felt the breath of Soma on his shoulder as she put her lips close to his ear.

"OK Sanjubhai.... please take the Prasad" ( Sacred food.... small cut pieces of different fruits like apple, orange, guava, gbang etc )" Soma offered.... returning from worship-room within minutes and handed him a small plate of 'Prasad'. Sanjit took that and touched it with his forehead in great devotion. After that he started to eat the 'Prasad' one by one while enjoying the live blue show of Rahim and his stepmother.

"It's fun to watch, isn't it Sanjubhai? But it would be even more fun if we join in,"Soma tempted him...... massaging his bulge with her right hand over his trousers.

She then moved around to face him and went to her knees.... dragging his only trousers down with her hands. His stiff cock popped out in front of her face and she moved in to suck it in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh..... I'm ccccccu....uummm..... miiinnn.... ngggg!!!!!!!!!!!!' Sanjit heard Rahim's stepmother crying out as the waves of pleasure coursed through her naked body.

Sanjit felt the warm air on his wet cock and looked down to see Soma looking up at him. Her left hand gripped the base of his cock and started to massage the head of his cock with her right palm while she snaked her tongue out to lick his balls.

He closed his eyes.... savoring the heavenly flavors of the 'Prasad' as he continued to chew it. It made his cock twitching even more as he could feel her warm tongue and stroking fingers on it. When he opened his eyes he saw Rahim walking towards them, his hard wet cock leading the way.

"Oh Sanjuda, you! How are you?" Rahim asked his team's striking bowler smilingly as he extended his right hand to welcome him to their house warmly.

Sanjit was a bit dumbfounded.... but he was highly overwhelmed by his nice behavior and friendly attitude. Returning a broad smile, he shook Rahim's extended hand, as his pregnant wife continued her sucking on his cock. Sanjit was very much impressed..... seeing the great bonding among Rahim's family members as he felt Rahim's cock poking his thighs.

Noticing that Soma pulled down gently on his ballsac, causing Sanjit to bend his knees and demanded, "Come down here with me!'

Sanjit complied and got on his knees facing Rahim's wife. Rahim then put his cock between their faces and Soma reached out to bring Sanjit's lips to join hers in licking and kissing the huge circumcised black dick.

Meanwhile Rahim's stepmother had recovered from her climax and with a flushed chest and extended nipples, she got up and came over to watch them. Her hands were between her legs frigging her clit.

She watched as her Bouma guided Rahim's cock into her own mouth and next moment into Sanjit's mouth. She had one hand stroking the fat cock sticking out from Sanjit's groin, and one hand on the hard thick shaft of her husband. She was soon only stroking her husband's cock as she fed it into Sanjit's mouth. She pushed the back of his head to make him take the huge pole deeper and deeper.

Sanjit took his own cock in his right hand and began to jerk himself off. Soon there was just the sounds of Sanjit's gagging on the thick meaty flesh in his mouth and the skin rubbing skin as he stroked his own 9" meat.

"Look Maa, how hot it is when two masculine studs take care of each other" Soma excitedly said to her mother-in-law.

Probhaboti said nothing. But her fingers were strumming over her engorged wet clit as her juices flowed from her open cunt.

"Dear, pull out when you're ready to cum. I want to see you cum all over him." Soma declared.

Rahim's large hairy balls were hitting Sanjit's chin as he thrust the donkey dick into his mouth. Sanjit was furiously fapping his cock as he felt the heat from the iron hard cock shaft and the heat of the stares from the two perverted women.

He could feel the cum building up in Rahim's balls. He could swear that he felt him swell even bigger and then the giant cock was pulled out from his mouth. He opened his eyes to see Rahim circle his shaft with his fist and stroke the wet head fast.

Almost immediately Sanjit felt the warm, wet ropes of cum hit on his face as Rahim came. He closed his eyes as again and again the spurts of creamy fluid landed on his face. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out to catch the dripping fluids.

As the salty/sweet cum hit his tongue, it started to dribble around his mouth and
lips. Immediately he felt his own balls twitched as he cried out with a mouthful of Rahim's cum. He spurt out onto the floor and heard a soft female cry as Rahim's stepmother achieved another orgasm from her fingers.

Probhaboti watched all the cum dripping from her cunt and tried to calculate how many days she would be able to fuck her five-month pregnant cunt. It was no doubt the greatest fun to be fucking during the pregnancy period and she was trying to match up what she imagined!

On the other hand, she was slightly worried about her baby's security in her belly which was growing so fast. Even the Gynecologist advised her to postpone her sexual activities. So one day she decided to go back to her son Prankrisno..... her earlier home..... complying her stepson's / real husband's advice.

And after five months, finally she had her stepson's baby-girl..... as both actual father and official father accepted the baby as theirs. However before that Soma too became a proud mother of a cute baby-boy who now spent her time in her parental house with her mother Supriya and father Pritam....... and her cute son Raja.

To be continued....
Like Reply
Wonderful...absolutely super update Satabdi!!!
Like Reply
Episode : 57a
Sweat was pouring from Pritam's body as his cock pounded in out of his wife Supriyadevi's tight asshole. His hands clung tightly to her hips only letting go long enough to give her rump a playful swat. It had taken him several months to get her to try sex in doggie style and a couple more months until she decided to try anal. Now that she had tried butt fucking she couldn't seem to get enough.

Her fingers worked on her clit as her husband's strokes got harder and deeper, "Oh fuck me dear, I'm gonna cum"

"Shit give it to me; I want you to fill me up," Supriyadevi growled back.

In a matter of seconds Pritam was shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her bowels. Her entire body quivered several times as his orgasms ran through her. As his limp member slipped from her back door, they collapsed on the bed. He pulled her into his strong arms and gently kissed..... caressing her tits until she fell asleep.

Thinking he was hearing some strange noises, he freed himself of their entangled bodies and put on his cotton pyjama. The noise was coming from upstairs where his son Goutam and his wife Protibha were staying in a small bedroom that had a bathroom attached. He could not tell if the noises were angry or loving as they had been fighting almost all the time ever since he came every weekend and stayed with them only two days..... Saturday & Sunday.

When he got to the landing he understood why the noise could be heard so loud at downstairs as they had not bothered to shut their bedroom door. There were both of them totally naked and his son was standing in front of his Bouma ( daughter-in-law ), hands on her head, as her mouth glided up and down his shaft.

He groaned as he bellowed, "Suck me slut; good little bitch!"

Pritam was frozen in place and his spent up cock sprang back to life suddenly. Although he had seen his daughter-in-law in her semi-naked state while she was changing her clothes, it was first time he saw her fully naked. Her large boobs swung gently like pendulums..... swaying back and forth as she sucked his son's cock deeper and deeper.

But, even more amazing was her large round ass.... consisting of two large pillows of flesh separated by a deep dark crevice. He couldn't move. In fact without thinking, he found himself creeping closer and closer until he was at the doorway.... hopefully out of their line of vision.

Pritam's cock had pushed it's way out of his thin pyjama, standing out proudly. He watched his Bouma Protibha put her hands on his son's ass.... drawing him deeper as her sucking became more intense. He was almost as turned on by the sight of his cock as he was of his Bouma's luscious body which disturbed him greatly on one level. Just then, Goutam pulled his wife's face from his member and shot a massive load of cum all over her face and tits. Stream after stream seemed to jet from his rigid pole.

"You like that my little cum slut?" he asked panting. Protibha was covered with globs of whitish jism. One particularly large one was about to drip from her right nipple. She caught the droplet on her nipple and sucked it sensually into her mouth

Looking down Pritam realized that he had started pumping his own shaft...... he couldn't stop.... the scene was just too damn hot.

"You know I do so nasty and hot baby.... now fuck me dear..... please ram your cock into my pussy," Protibha pleaded as she gave his still erect member a squeeze.

Goutam slid onto the floor even though their bed was only two feet away. Protibha knew what was expected and stood up showing her father-in-law the full glory of her ass before swinging a leg over her husband's legs as she turned around.

Glued by the hot live blue-show, Pritam was pumping his cock more frantically when he saw her full jet black curly bush...... it was a major forest of thick beauty.

Swiftly, she lowered herself down on her husband's skyward cock. As soon as her cunt lips touched his cock, he yanked her down onto his shaft at the same time..... ramming his cock deep. He could hear their bones crash together from outside their bedroom.

Protibha growled and put her hands on her husband's chest as he commanded, "Ride me..... you fucking slut...... ride me hard!"

It was like being in a state of hypnosis as Pritam stood there in a daze jacking off madly.... watching his son's big cock sliding in and out of his Bouma's twat. Her boobs bounced out of control... splattering droplets of Goutam's cum onto him and the floor. Seeing this Goutam scooped some from her broob and fed it to her and then to himself.

At one point Pritam could swear his Bouma's eyes suddenly locked on him and he thought that he saw a crooked smile appear on her cum drenched face. Then the tempo of their fucking increased as she was really into it and their moans and groans filled the room.

If his wife Supriya wasn't such a deep sleeper it would have awaken her. He bit his lips to keep himself from making any noise as his balls tightened and he sprayed his massive load onto the floor. Quickly he knelt down and wiped the spot up with the end of his pyjama and got the hell out of there. Before leaving the place with trembling legs, he could guess that his Bouma had spotted him.
Dear readers, before we peeked into the current theme which was based mainly on different incidents of the great Chowdhury Family of Behala, Kolkata..... I think we should just look into the characters who would play the major roles in the forthcoming twenty ( approx ) episodes :-

1. Smt. Supriya Chowdhury ( Supriyadevi ) : Bengali film Actress, 49 yrs.
2. Pritam Chowdhury : Film Actor, Supriyadevi's Husband, 52 yrs.
3. Goutam Chowdhury : Their Son, Emploee of a Pvt. Company, 25 yrs.
4. Soma Chowdhury : Their Daughter & Rahim's wife, Film-Actress, 28 yrs.
5. Protibha Sinha : Goutam's wife, Housewife & Film-Actress, 22 yrs.
6. Mala Sinha : Protibha's Mother, 45 yrs, Film-Actress.
7. Moloy Sinha: Protibha's father, 48 yrs, Pvt. Firm Employee.
8. Tarun Majumder : Supriyadevi's brother, Producer cum Director, 35 yrs.
9. Prankrisno Mohanta : Previously Tarun's Cook cum Driver... now Munmun's, 25 yrs.
10. Sanjit Chatterjee : Film-Actor, 19 yrs.
11. Suman Sen : Sanjay's Son, Student of Class-XII.
12. Rahim Seikh: Soma's Husband, Cricket Player, 21 yrs.
13. Rahamat Seikh : Rahim's father, Tarun's Assistant, 39 yrs.
14. And Few side Characters.
Although Smt. Supriya Chowdhury alias "Supriyadevi" passed away six years ago ( 2018 ) at the age 83 leaving her numerous fans in great shock, the Tollygunge film-industry and media till now discussed her amazing performance in more than eighty Bengali films. However here we would mainly focus on the great sacrifice, she had to take for her family and with that we would see another great side of this renowned actress.

It was first week of the month of October 1982 and today she was highly pleased. Puja Vacation had officially begun and things seemed right with the universe. Her son Goutam had just been promoted to a higher post in Calcutta Electronics while her son-in-law Rahim got a chance in national level cricket and just three months ago she became a proud Grandmother of her only daughter Soma's son.

But the most important thing was that she achieved the highest fame in Bengali film this year.... being selected as the best actress due to her remarkable acting performance in the film 'Bonpalasir Padaboli'. She felt herself really happy being a great successful lady in Tollygunge film-industry.

And above all, her slight weight gain made herself extremely curvy which created her look even more attractive and sexy. She could feel that too from the lustful glance which she got from all the age groups. Yes, she had finally added those extra five kgs in her quest to become a voluptuous lady.

At one point she sighed in disgust.... remembering some odd situation she had to face with one of her blind fans. It made her irritated as she tried to push away the thoughts of that awkward moment.

She then moved to her bathroom to refresh herself for the preperation of her evening Puja. She passed another lousy weekday afternoon with nothing to do. Entering into her spacious bathroom, at first she stared into the mirror and saw a reasonably attractive 49 year old woman staring back.

'Not bad', she thought to herself, 'A few wrinkles around the eyes and a few gray hairs, but otherwise I look fine. I wonder if I should color my hair to hide the gray ones.'

'No,' she thought next moment, 'It would just look fake.'

In reality her body's milk-white complexion blended well with the occasional gray hairs and no doubt it had a positive effect on her great personality.

She continued to towel herself after the shower from which she had just emerged. She then glanced at herself in the full length mirror attached to the back of the door.

'I guess I still have a pretty decent figure for an old lady,' She thought to herself humorously.

Actually Supriyadevi had never been a beauty queen, but neither was she a woman any ordinary man would not take notice of. Her tits were too large, as of the last few years they had begun to sag just a bit.

She was mid-height, standing about 5 foot 5 inches tall. Her waist was not fashion model thin, but was slightly chubby which made her lower abdomen extremely attractive. She certainly didn't look like she had borne two children. Although, she thought to herself, there were stretch marks over her swollen abdomen if you look closely

She laughed when she realized she had placed her rather modest achievement in the same category as that of her "guys," as she referred to them. Vanity, thy name is woman, she thought. And their party in this Vacation was decided to be held regarding the celebration of her highest achievement in Bengali film and it looked to be even more successful than she had ever expected.

Every guest..... mostly VVIP and related with the Bengali film-industry was invited cordially. However very few was in attendance from other profession along with several people she had hardly met. And, it appeared that everyone had a reason to celebrate.

Her 22 yrs old married daughter-in-law Protibha knew it was mostly her in-law's friends, but she decided to go anyway. So many filmy personnel would be arrived and she would have to impress them for her career. She looked at what to wear. It was a party, so she grabbed a short navy-blue skirt and a white tank top. She had a bit of belly showing between the skirt and top so that her sexy deep navel was clearly seen.

She looked in the mirror. Too sweet.... she thought. She was still feeling horny from the day before.... by the incident..... being watched by her father-in-law when she was roughly fucked by her handsome husband Goutam.... it was so hot. As it was the peak moment of the party, she hated the idea of go back to her room to get a quickie with her husband.

However she changed to a pink party dress quickly.... she knew it clung to her every curve. Inside it she wore a lacy red bra and a pair of panties set. It was decorated with white ruffles. The dress had a deep V-neck. The bra and V-neck really put her 34" tits on display. The red bra and panties showed a little through the thin dress. Anyone could see her ass outlined through the dress from behind.

'That's better', she thought. 'Now at least I'll get some good attention and have people talking about me.' She liked the idea of people talking about her at a party.

In the meantime, her mother-in-law Supriyadevi and father-in-law Pritam were ready to go. She came out of her room to go with them. Her mother-in-law was also wearing a party dress, but it was not as tight as Protibha's.

Pritam throughly checked her beautiful daughter-in-law's semi-exposed body and smiled. "Bouma, that looks kinda slutty. I bet you'll get a lot of admirers."

"I hope so, Baba" answered Protibha as her eyes quickly came down to his crotch and there she noticed a slight bulge.

Throwing a wicked grin to her father-in-law, they walked down together the long corridor to the party. Outside the huze building, there were many cars parked in front of the house. When they walked in the big hall there must have been 50 people. Between greeting people and getting drinks, Protibha got separated from her mother-in-law and father-in-law.

She walked through the crowded party.... greeting and talking to people she knew. As the hall was so packed, she'd often have to rub against people to walk by. More than once someone would grab her ass and squeezed it quickly as she walked by. Sometimes she'd turn to see who it was, but the room was too crowded to recognize. She'd linger with the married couples..... especially if the husband was checking out her tits and the wife looked unhappy about it.

She stopped to talk to a group of three VVIP Tollygunge couples whom she had seen in Bengali film-magazine only. They were all pushed together because of the heavy crowd. One of them was Sanjay and Aparna...... and Sanjay was right beside her. That's when she noticed her two in-law ( Supriyadevi & Pritam ) coming towards them as her FIL introduced her to the Sen couple.

While Soma started talking with Aparna.... standing beside her FIL, she could feel her FIL put his arm around her waist. Noticing that Supriyadevi gave her husband a approving smile, as he started hugging her towards him. And as the people moved in around them and they were pressed tightly together.

After some conversations with Aparna, Protibha now could realize Aparna's contribution in Bengali film and continued to talk with her. As she did so, she felt her Sasurmosai's hand slide down over her ass. She was feeling flirty, so she pushed her ass back a bit. She liked knowing he was feeling her ass while she was talking to Aparna. The hand kept exploring.

Protibha looked around a bit to see if anyone had noticed them or not. The room was too crowded. She looked at her Sasurmosai smilingly, and said, "I can't imagine Baba, Aparna Auntie is such a marvelous actress?"

"Yes," He said, "I've acted three films with her..... she is one of my favorite actresses.". As Pritam said, his hand slipped under his daughter-in-law's small dress.

Protibha then turned back to her mother-in-law and started to chat with her in an oblivious way as if nothing was happened. She felt her Sasurmosai's hand slide down her ass to the top of her thighs. While he was talking with his wife, he grabbed her ass and it was turning Protibha on. She parted her legs a bit to give her Sasurmosai better access.

Within seconds Pritam pushed away her small panties at one side and found her clit... he then started playing with it. She was getting wet. Knowing that her father-in-law had his fingers in her leaking cunt while she talked to her in-law or Sen couple was so hot and erotic. Protibha was having a hard time keeping up the conversation. She could feel the fingers pressing against her clit. The whole situation excited her tremendously..... and she was about to cum.

She couldn't balance herself due to her rapidly increasing excitement..... as she put her right hand on her mother-in-law's shoulder to steady herself. Supriyadevi looked at her daughter-in-law being confused slightly...... that's when Protibha let out a loud sigh. Her knees started buckling and she came all over her Sasurmosai's invading fingers.

Supriyadevi could easily guess that her daughter-in-law was having her orgasm due to her husband's manipulation and asked if she could help her anyway. Protibha nodded smilingly as she regained her balance and said, "Not now Maa, I'm fine.... thanks..... "

Saying that she reached behind her and grabbed her Sasurmosai's hand. She brought it up to her face and in front of her Sasurima as she sucked her juices off from his glistening fingers. Supriyadevi smiled knowingly and before she could say anything Protibha walked off. When she turned, she could see them grinning wickedly.

She continued to wander around the party chatting with the people. She was often distracted by her wet pussy. Her Sasurmosai's fingers had her all worked up..... she really wanted to be fucked.
-‐---‐- -------- --------- --------- ---------- -------- -------- ----
Supriyadevi knew very well, the keys to organize a successful party and she knew how to operate it smoothly. So to make it a grand success, she had decided to fix her son-in-law Rahim and his dearest friend Sanjit for that.... in which Prankrisno would do mainly the heavier jobs. She was quite confident about the appropriate coordination and management of this trio's energetic capabilities.

On the other hand, she made sure there were plenty of foods, good music and a never-ending supply of potent potables for her guests to enjoy. As night began to fall, she made certain the caterers had every platter of food refilled, plentiful supplies of drinks were within easy reach. The perfect music was playing in the background and it was finally her turn to relax and enjoy.

As if reading her mind, her second husband Pritam was instantly at her side, as at one point, his right hand offered her a large peg. "The perfect hostess deserves the perfect drink." He leaned and kissed her lovingly on the cheek. "You have done a wonderful job, Priya ( Nickname of Supriyadevi )."

"Well thank you, dear." She noticed his hands were empty and asked why he didn't have a drink to toast with her.

"I'm just pacing myself, love. You know I have some spl plans for later this evening." He flashed a devilish grin and let his hand casually drop to her perfect 'Pumpkin' like ass and give it a gentle squeeze.

"So you think you are going to get lucky, eh...anyone in particular?" She quickly glanced around for prying eyes.... then dropped her hand to the front of his pants, gripping his cock through the thin material of his trousers. "If you don't mind, I just happen to know of a certain woman who might love to ride the beauty all night long. I hear she's a whore in bed." She grinned wickedly and quickly released his cock.

"She sounds like my kind of woman...I just hope she has something left for me after the party because I'll have plenty for her." He replied professionally.

"I think I can guess your choice," Supriya winked her husband.

It had been several days since they had had sex and she felt her pussy begin to moisten at the thought of her husband's gorgeous cock pounding another woman's hungry cunt.

"Maybe you're right..... anyway as for you," he added laughing, "You had better go and mingle with your fans. Beyaimosai ( Son's / Daughter's FIL ) has been waiting to dance with you all night." He laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "Just be careful, he is on his third drink and you know how he gets," he teased. She laughed..... remembering their last party and Rahamat's wandering hands on her ass.

"Thanks for the reminder, love. Maybe I should go and put on a silken Saree." They both laughed until her husband gave her a gentle shove towards the garden where a bunch of Tolly actresses were giggling in some naughty jokes.
-‐---‐- --------- -‐--‐‐-- --------- --‐‐-- -----‐- ----‐- ----- -----
"Now get." Sandhya ( Sandhya Roy, Tarun's wife ) was still laughing as she approached the small group of her friends chatting near a statue. She declared that the Seikh couple ( Probhaboti & Rahamat ) and Chowdhury couple ( Supriyadevi & Pritam ) mostly stayed together at parties.... probably they had more than a close relationship.

However Munmun dismissed the rumors flatly that the 'Seikh' and 'Chowdhury' couples had no such relationship, but she knew first hand that Rahamat, Soma's father-in-law, was definitely a ladies man. And it was Rahamat, not his son Rahim that her husband should worry about.

Actually Munmun herself felt an attraction to Soma's FIL hearing her MIL's pregnancy from Prankrisno as she wanted to become a mother very badly. To achieve that holy purpose, at first she seduced Prankrisno and when she realized that Prankrisno too wouldn't be able to provide that, she targeted her young co-actor Sanjit.

She had come awfully close to stepping over the line with Sanjit as she wanted to attain her pregnancy anyhow. While she had never actually been unfaithful to her husband, she had to keep a closeness first with Prankrisno and later with Sanjit due to her husband's low sperm count.

It was about more than a month ago, when after too many drinks to remember, she wound up with Sanjit in her kitchen pantry. She could still remember the fateful incident with Sanjit's hand inside her panties as her hand firmly wrapped around his big cock.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your point of view, at one point, she tried to guide his cock towards her smoothly shaved pussy. But suddenly he stepped on the tail of 'Minu', their family cat. And the episode ended with a scene that resembled something with the 'Tom & Jerry' cartoon.

There was overturned shelving, broken bottles of champagne spewing all over the place and a small bag of flour exploded as it hit the floor. However they sobered themselves instantly.... rearranging their clothing. Lastly they flicked the light back on before the crowd rushed in to see what had happened.

The once black cat even scared a few of the other guests as she tore out of the room covered in flour. The two ghost-like creatures were laughing like fools when their friends finally arrived at the scene.

Since that awkward situation, they had kept a friendly and discrete distance. It was their little secret they kept. And she was almost grateful that the encounter had turned out the way it had.

And in the case of Supriyadevi it was more or less like Munmun. Like Munmun she too loved her husband Pritam Chowdhury, a famous film-actor and truly wanted to remain faithful. But a little seed of desire for lesbianism remained firmly planted in her mind which induced her to create a lewd relationship with Munmun's mother Chitradevi ( Suchitra Sen ). And it wasn't either unknown to her husband.

To becontinued.....
Like Reply
Super bhai...the story moves at a great pace!! Absolutely wonderful.
Like Reply
Episode : 57b
Anyway that day at Supriyadevi's grand party, at one point, Munmun stepped between Sandhya and her husband Tarun where Rahamat too was chatting with them. Throwing her bright smile, she slipped her right arm around Sandhya's slightly fatty waist and kissed her cheeks lovingly. Sandhya reacted instantly by hugging her and noticed Supriyadevi coming towards them.

"I hope you all are enjoying yourselves." Supriyadevi commented smilingly.... reaching nearer to them.

"Oh sure Auntie, it's fabulous," Munmun laughed wholeheartedly as she noticed Supriyadevi had changed her previous party dress with a beautiful white chiffon Saree and matching blouse. The thin Saree was accentuated her curvaceous body so beautifully that nobody could avert his / her gaze.

"Come on Auntie.... you look gorgeous in this Saree," Munmun said as the others supported her comment in a chorus.

Naturally Supriyadevi smiled broadly as they greeted her with a chorus of warm greetings and expressed their likeliness with the perfunctory hugs, kisses and kudos for the lovely party. She appreciated their every single word of praise and gave them a graceful courtesy in acceptance.

At one point, she briefly glanced up at her Beyaimosai ( Daughter Soma's FIL ) and noticed his searching gaze move upward..... from her deep cleavage to her face. The hungry look in his eyes instantly jogged loose some carefully suppressed memories. His dreamy gaze once again moved down to the cleavage of her bosom and naturally she enjoyed his examing consciously.

Her eyes slowly drifted down to his crotch and she could almost imagine his big circumcised cock throbbing in his loosened trousers. Few moments later, she moved to a sparsely area..... corner of that big hall as Rahamat followed her being hypnotized.... constantly fixing his eyes on her jiggling ass-gloves.

Within minutes they were isolated from the crowd, as Rahamat took the opportunity by hugging her in his strong arms. She too accepted her Beyaimosai's embrace warmly as her hands soon grabbed his bulge and started to massage his throbbing erection through the trousers.

The smooth fabrics of his pliable trousers helped her to grasp over the rigid core with her left hand, as her soft hand stroked the length of his magnificent manhood. Few seconds later leaving his throbbing manhood, she encircled his waist with her right hand. She then stood up straight and covered the flush she felt spreading over her face by taking a generous sip of her drink.

But their romance was hampered as she noticed two guests coming towards them. Quickly she separated herself from her Beyaimosai's strong arms and moved to the previous gathering where Munmun, Aparna and Sandhya were busy in their naughty gossip.
------- --‐-‐-‐ --------- -------- -------- ------- ------- ----- ‐---
The ensuing small talk naturally gave Supriyadevi a chance to catch up on the gossip from the neighborhood and their plans for the coming Puja Vacation. Aparna, Sanjay's wife, teased both her colleagues, remarking that the only reason they ( Aparna and Sanjoy ) agreed was to get them ( Sandhya and Munmun ) naked on a perfect occasion they had waited anxiously for a long time.

"Why don't you come with us, Supriyadi? I bet my husband would spring for a ticket just to see you naked." Aparna taunted the mature actress.

The crude remark surprised her, but she took it in stride and managed to laugh with them. She wondered if Aparna suspected anything about her recent closeness with her Beyaimosai. But, as if reading her mind, Aparna winked at her and smiled warmly as she slipped her arm around Supriyadevi's waist.

She then leaned closer and embraced her tightly..... whispering into her ear. "Please Supriyadi come on, we both know you drive my husband crazy..." she whispered. "But don't worry, you drive me crazy too," She added with a giggle.

As Supriyadevi tried to pull herself away from her tight embrace, Aparna quickly managed to gently bite the older actress's earlobe in the process. Naturally it caused a shiver of excitement to run down the spine of Supriyadevi.

"No, no, no, no, no. Supriyadi shouldn't come with us," Sandhya chirped laughingly from Aparna's left side. "We have enough trouble competing with all those hard bodies as it is and we don't need to import MORE competition."

Supriyadevi smiled..... then paused for a moment and glanced around to ascertaining their level of privacy.

"However... Rinadi ( Aparna's Nickname ) and I could afford Pritamda in a friendly way and make us all happy." Munmun grinned wickedly at her mother's best friend and then gave Aparna a conspiratorial wink.

"You young guys are so bad.... and naughty too," Supriyadevi groaned as all three of them reacted in unison, with an "uh huh" so perfectly timed it appeared to be choreographed.

They immediately burst into laughter mixed with a few not too subtle remarks that hinted the rumors were correct. Strangely, their left-handed invitation to join them in their escapades excited Supriyadevi as did Aparna's little confession. Her curiosity was peaked.

Hell, she was actually flattered in a way. She fanned herself, feigning an overheated libido and gulped down the rest of her drink. "You guys should be more careful what you wish for," She remarked with a wink. "I just might take you up on your offer." With that remark, she decided it was time to go mingle with her other guests and headed off to find a refill for her drink.

She slithered through the group around the bar and discovered her son-in-law Rahim's dearest friend Sanjit, who was serving pitcher of whiskey. "Save some for the hostess," She chimed over the chatter as she eased up to the rail.

Sanjit, noticing one of his masturbation fantasy-idols in front of him filled her glass dreamily. Supriyadevi watched his eyes sweep over her synthetic saree covered lush body slowly as a wicked smile spread over her face. A quick glance downward on his crotch revealed that she was putting on quite a display for the handsome young actor.

The front portion ( Anchal ) of her thin white Saree had moved aside as her low-cut blouse-covered right tit displayed openly in front his eyes. The ripe melons tightly covered in the sheer half cups of her bra-less blouse. She knew he could plainly see her brown nipples through the gauzy material and that thought alone made them begin to harden.

She brazenly looked into his lustful eyes and smiled wickedly..... letting him enjoy the view of her semi-exposed tits for a moment longer. She then discreetly leaned back behind a table and adjust the 'Anchal' of her expensive Saree properly to cover up her large bosom. Then feeling a slight pressure at her abdomen, she decided to go her bathroom.
--------- ------- --------- ----‐-- -‐‐---‐--- -‐-‐-‐‐--- ---‐‐--- ---
( Few months ago in Munmun's party )
"Beyan ( Mother-in-law of son / daughter ), you looked almost the elder sister of your daughter." Supriyadevi heard someone's comment from behind and hearing the voice she could immediately recognize her son-in-law Rahim's father Rahamat Sheikh.

Before she could react, she suddenly felt his muscular arm slide around her waist and tug her gently back against his equally muscular and hard body. She leaned back against his chest and looked back at him..... laughing at her handsome Beyai, her daughter's father-in-law.

"Flattery will get you everything, Beyaimosai." Supriyadevi smiled generously as her Beyai grinned and kissed her gently on her right cheek.

She liked her Beyai very much. She had seen him first during the shooting of her last film and after that a mutual understanding slowly began to grow between them which ultimately turned with the marriage of her daughter and his son. However after the marriage he tried to impress her several times in which she herself supported his double meaning innuendo and flirtation silently.

Although he was now in his early forty, he had the charm and poise of a man far younger and looks that even made her pussy tingle at times, especially when she had the chance to study his body secretly. Even through in his fashionably loosening trousers, she could tell he was well endowed.

She had even fantasized about him pumping his thick circumcised cock in and out of her hungry cunt while she was sucking her husband's cock. She knew that was just the wishful thinking of an older woman, but she thoroughly enjoyed his flirtation that had become common between the two of them.

"But, why would you want with this old lady...when you have your pick of all the young beauties in Tollygunge film-industry?" She asked laughingly in which he whispered in her ear.

"This spoken by the sexiest lady in Tollygunge," He teased. "But I have a feeling you already know what I would do."

She blushed at his remark and began to feel the warmth building between her legs again. This was different and quite bold she thought. Was it the liquor talking or was there an underlying seriousness in the sultry tone of his voice.

Supriyadevi was curious, a little nervous too and flattered at the same time. She knew she should politely slip away, but she was curious as to how far he would go.

There's no doubt that her husband really loved her.... but she could feel her Beyai and son-in-law both wanted her physically. And very recently, she noticed a crude hunger in Sanjit's eyes and she could guess that he wanted her too in bed... even Aparna for God's sake. And now, her Beyai was sniffing around like a mad dog. What was going on around her? Was she wearing a sign on her back that said, "Come... fuck me?"

She felt his right hand flatten against her stomach and slowly moved down on her abdomen. He gently pressed against her mound over her thin Saree..... as his fingers were dangerously close to her pussy.... lightly tapping it. What the hell was HE thinking? More importantly, what the hell was she thinking?

She felt his hand slide down enough to make her swallow her breath as she quickly took a large gulp of her drink. She was deciding to move away but the unfulfilled desire of sex took over her mind..... she turned her head and looked at him coyly.

"Beyaimosai, Oh no. I have no idea what you would do." She giggled like a teenage girl and continued. "Are you going to tell me?"

She knew she was taunting him now and had just tossed her hat into the ring. She wondered how long it would take before he backed away. She smiled in anticipation of an easy victory.

Rahamat laughed softly, realizing he was being put on the spot. But he seemed to take it well. He paused as if carefully selecting his words. Finally he leaned down to her ear.

"I would carry you off to the woods and have my way with you." She could feel his hot breath against her ear as he spoke and that tingling between her thighs began again.

"Have your way, Beyaimosai?" She taunted again.

Supriyadevi was enjoying herself. It was exciting to tease him, push him to his limits. Honestly, how far would he go? After all, she was the mother-in-law of his only son, and he was playing it quite safely.

She wondered if he had ever sparred with an older woman this way. She had him in a corner and decided to push his buttons. She arched her hips slightly; subtly pressing against his hand and stretching her body up to whisper in his ear.

"I need more details, Beyaimosai. What does have your way really mean?" She whispered...... waiting and grinning impishly.

Her eyes watched his face carefully as she waited for him to figure out a way to get him out of this rather awkward situation. But, suddenly the tables were turned. Rather than back down, he became the aggressor. His well-hidden hand moved down further to her mound as he cupped her pussy firmly over her thin Saree.

As she was without a Saya under her Saree, it became easier to him to slide his right hand inside through a folder of the Saree. His middle finger pushed her panties up into the slit. His expression was calm and confident as he whispered back.

"It means I would rip your clothes off, push my face between your thighs and eat your pussy till you begged me to stop. Then, I would turn you over onto your hands and knees and fuck your cunt from behind. And when you thought I was through with you, I would fuck that perfect ass of yours until you passed out...is that clear enough?"

Supriyadevi stood there...in shock. The stunned expression on her face said everything she couldn't. But Rahamat suddenly turned....pulling his hand out from under her Saree and slipped away, leaving her confused and dazed. Her only reaction was to lift her drink and swallow it down completely.

It wasn't until she set her glass down on the table and started to move away. Did she realize that Munmun's Driver Prankrisno was standing next to her and could easily see the hot interaction between them. Oh my God, she thought. She could only hope he hadn't heard a thing. She forced a weak smile to her lips and felt highly embarrassed. But his expression confirmed her worst fear as he grinned devilishly and walked away.

The impish grin on his face instantly brought a pang of shame and she quickly rushed towards a guest room. She couldn't believe how she had let things get so far out of her hand. My God! she had almost offered herself up to her Beyaimosai right at the party. What the fuck was she thinking? With a bewildering state, she stood there sometime and then refreshing herself, she came out from the room and moved to a group where her few co-actresses were chatting laughingly.
----- ------- ------- -------- -------- -------- ------- ------- -----
( Now Come Back to Supriyadevi's Party ) Suddenly, the lights went out and before she could turn around, a large hand slipped over her mouth as her body was roughly shoved against the wall. She felt his hand slide down her thigh. Fuck...Her Saree was quickly pulled up to her waist and before she could react, her panties were torn from her body.

"Who are you..... please leave me," She tried to push him away and at the same time, wanted to know the attacker's identity.

At first she thought it might be her Beyaimosai..... no, he had sparse hair on his head while this unknown molester's head was covered with short curly hair. Even she could guess her attacker was slimmer and more stronger, younger than her Beyai.

But without answering her question, the unknown attacker, gripped her with even more strongly and pressed herself behind the wall. Quickly he put his left palm on her mouth to stop her screaming and continued his molestation. Within moment, she felt the swollen head of his cock press against her puffy pussy-lips.

"Oh my God," She whimpered as the huge knob parted her labia and with one slow and deliberate thrust, her cunt was stretched around the largest cock she had ever known.

Supriyadevi felt as if her pussy had been ripped in half..... as she felt a sharp pain in her cunt. The huge shaft plowed deep into her wet folds, brushing her cervix before pounding against the back of her pussy..... turning up and wedging the bulbous head in a furrow that never before reached.

"Ohhhhh...... no.... no.... you can't do that," She protested continuously.

And neglecting her plea, he drove his cock deeper and harder into her cunt until she was fully penetrated by that enormous cock. Sensing that he began fucking her with a slow, steady rhythm.

Supriyadevi's pain began to subside and another feeling began to creep into her conscious mind. Without warning, her body began to betray her. 'My God! what the hell was happening to me?' She thought as she was being bangd..... yet her body was wantonly responding positively to that humiliation.

Instinctively, she began to push back her pelvis against her attacker.... meeting his powerful thrusts. And, each time his huge cock pushed into her now willing and extremely wet pussy, her own excitement began to grow. She was no longer a victim now and was rapidly becoming a willing partner.

That wondrous shaft he buried in her slippery cunt.... ploughing her cunt again and again.... filled her completely, awakening her senses. She spread her legs slightly and thrust her hips to meet his pounding properly. It was her subconscious offering which let him know, any resistance which may have briefly existed, would over soon.

Sensing that he pulled away his hand from her mouth and his both hands gripped her naked hips. He then began to grind against her, rolling his hips slowly... his magnificent cock stirring her hungry cunt as he throbbed inside her. She moaned softly as the slut hidden within every woman began to emerge.

"Oh my God," Supriyadevi hissed in awe of his sexual prowess. Suddenly her cunt began to spasm and her body stiffened.

"I'm cummingggggg......," She whimpered. "My Goddddddd...... I'm cummmmmminggggg....."

The powerful wave of pleasure washed over her with a fury that left her panting and whimpering in it's wake. But her attacker continued to grind and pump.... in and out of her cunt with even deeper and more powerful strokes.

She realized he had held the full length of his marvelous cock inside her cunt till then. It seemed twice as long, twice as thick and twice as hard than before. Suddenly, without any movement from either side, her cunt began to convulse automatically.... yes, she could feel her second orgasm was wracking her body. Her mind was turning into a ball of overheated circuits as he started pounding her body once again with an ever-increasing tempo.

Then the tingling began once more. She didn't believe it at first, but she was building to another climax. He plowed his cock into her faster and faster until he suddenly stopped. She could feel his cock throb and suddenly began spurting his hot seed deep inside her womb. At that instant her third orgasm began.

Seconds later, she was alone. He had disappeared so quickly, she briefly wondered if she hadn't experienced some kind of conscious dream. Had she really been fucked?

Cum dripping down the inside of her thighs confirmed that part at least. She was barely able to stand. Her body was still trembling as she lowered her head to rest on the counter. Had she been bangd?

Technically..... perhaps she had been. But in reality, she had just enjoyed the best sex of her life. And rather than guilt, she felt a strange set of emotions clouding her mind. This was what it was supposed to be like. This was every woman's dream.

This was something that should never have happened. And she knew that she would never rest until she had it again.... that wondrous cock... her phantom lover's cock. She would find him; though it was more likely it would be he that would find her. She just hoped that it would be soon.

Supriyadevi stood in the middle of her big bathroom in a dumbfounded state..... thinking about the events of the night before. After the "bang" she had managed to freshen up and return to the party. She exited from the bathroom and suddenly remembered her left out panties. She started looking it frantically, but they were nowhere to be found.

She assumed they were now one of her phantom's numerous souvenirs. The party lasted till the wee hours of the morning and it had been a rousing success.

As she wandered about, she studied everyone's face carefully..... looking for anything that might tell her who he had been. She chuckled.... remembering how quickly his Beyai had been ruled out that probability. She "accidentally" let the back of her hand rub his bulging cock as his wandering hands made their usual pilgrimage over her body.

Not a chance, she had thought...maybe half a chance. Everyone seemed engaged in the dance of seduction with each other. She noticed a few strange pairings, as people drifted off occasionally then returned with their faces flushed and guilt ridden.

The fabulous three ( Sandhya, Munmun and Aparna ) left early with their spouses. She assumed they would be somewhere more private so they might enjoy their activities freely. Her son-in-law was gone also. However she did manage to corner his father, her Beyai Rahamat for a few seconds.

Her worries were relieved when he teased her about the Odisan Driver Prankrisno. He even warned her to be careful and not look so damn sexy, noting that Prankrisno had had a crush on her since he saw her few months ago in Munmun's party.

"Beyan, I heard from a reliable source that he is a hound," he said grinning broadly "And you are the fox," he added. Although she could not know for certain, but it seemed to her that Prankrisno might be the top contender. This was going to be interesting.

She was grateful that she had managed to muster up enough energy to satisfy her horny husband that night. He had had a few more drinks than promised and so he hadn't noticed how wet and loose she was.

She had even convinced him not to wear a condom. She was worried, just in case...to cover the rare chance of the attacker's sperm already swimming in her unprotected sex did their job. She was even more grateful that "all night long" for her husband actually meant one short burst of enthusiastic fucking.... followed by a long night of snoring.

She had surprised herself... she was a certain shoe in for an academy award. A slight pang of guilt had crept into her mind as her husband pumped into her body. As skillful a lover as her husband was, she couldn't keep her herself from dreaming that attacker's animalistic fuck. It was that huge cock which pummeled her squishy cunt.... surging and spurting again and again in her hungry orifice.

Her feigned orgasm was so convincing that Pritam's ego swelled...... thinking it was caused by his manly efforts. And, as a reward, he slid between her legs and hungrily lapped at her pussy.... bringing her to what he thought was her second orgasm of that night.

However all the time, Supriyadevi continued to wonder how he would react if he knew the truth... actually her husband was eating the cum of that molester. She hoped her tender and well-used pussy would soon return to it's normal tightness.

After a quick sleep, she dragged herself out of bed at dawn. She slipped on a short Maxi-Gown and wandered into the kitchen. Her first order of business was to start a pot of coffee. Her husband was already in the bathroom for his morning shower and would grab a cup of coffee with her before to begin his routine job.

She prepared a full pot, enough for herself and two for her coffee drinking husband and son-in-law. She prepared those quickly then took a peek out of the kitchen window at the back yard. It was a disaster due to yesterday's party but she realized the caterers would be back later in the afternoon to clean up and gather up their equipment.
------ -------- -------- -------‐- --------- ----‐--- ------- --------
When Rahim woke up next day morning, he discovered that there was one thing even better to wake up than the smell of the spl coffee ..... preparing by his Sasurima ( mother-in-law ) at kitchen. Actually a strange sensation he had been feeling were not part of some erotic dream.

It instantly became clear to him that the feel of soft, wet lips sliding up and down the length of his cock was a whole lot better. When Soma noticed her husband was finally awake, she looked up over his stomach and smiled wickedly.

"Well, it's about time you woke up, dear. I was beginning to think I had lost my touch." She laughed, but it seemed a bit uneasy. He had a feeling she wanted to see his reaction.

"Lost your touch? It's wrong, darling.... you're the best," Rahim's remark made her giggle as her soft tongue sliding up the back of his cock which made him gasp. She sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, and then pulled her head up.

"Thanks dear, You know I like your long cock very much," She said giggling.

"I'm getting the picture that saint hood isn't in your future." He was beginning to feel that she was leading up to something. "In any case, are you going to tell me how you got so good?"

"Are you going to tell me how you learned to fuck so good?" She countered. She then squeezed her husband's cock and and pushed it back flat against his stomach..... licking down from the base across his hairy scrotum. His cock twitched.

"OK, OK...Point to be made. But I feel kind of kinky when I hear stuff like that. It turns me on." His body shivered as her wet tongue moved down and brushed across his hairy asshole.

"You're a freak...you know that?" Rahim moaned as she laughed proudly

"OK, but don't get pissed off...understand?" She waited until her husband promised before she began.

"I practiced a lot, baby...on some really big cocks..... like your father and some filmy personnel." She replied..... looking up to get her husband's reaction.

Next she let her tongue slide down over his heavy balls and teasingly flick over his asshole. It was getting harder and harder to think and his reaction mainly consisted of a low moan followed by a sharp intake of air.

"I love the feel of it in my mouth... especially when they shoot all that hot sticky cum into my mouth." Soma grinned as her husband gasped louder this time imagining his wife with some film producers or directors. "And the bigger the cock, the more I love it. But you know something? Actually you know all about myself.... so no need to repeat those... now don't feel bad...but..."

She stopped, looking into her husband's eyes. He could feel his cock begin to shrink... no man wants to hear he isn't the biggest his woman ever had. He was crushed. "Your cock...well...I mean...It's the longest cock I've ever seen." She immediately broke into laughter.

"I gotcha," He shouted..... pulling her body up and laying beside her as she nestled those milk-filled tits into his chest. With that the milk started leaking from her two nipples due to the pressure..... quickly wetting his hairy chest.

She then reached down and slowly began to stroke his cock..... teasing it with the casual familiarity of lovers with much more history. Suddenly, her look turned serious. "I do have to tell you something, dear...It's important."

"Out with it darling...out with it," Rahim growled in a teasing but commanding tone. She looked nervous..... turning her head away as she spoke, her voice a whisper.

"OK. I told you I've been with few producers and directors... sorta... kinda... but last night in the party Tarun uncle has proposed me to act in his fun films. I mean you sure could guess about those spl....... "

But before she could continue, the door swung open and her mother Supriyadevi entered the room..... laughing for some unknown reason...... but suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. It took a few moments to let the image of her daughter and her Jamai ( son-in-law ), naked in bed together.

"Shit." That was the sum of her remarks for the moment as her eyes instantly went to her Jamai's cock.

She just stood there..... her mouth open... a look of total amazement on her face and her eyes were frozen on his massive cock that just so happened to have her daughter's hand wrapped around it's girth. Instantly she could feel her cunt moistening...... at last she blinked and began to shake her head. First a smile slowly appeared, then a grin.

"Damn, when we left the party last night I didn't think you were talking with Tarun uncle about this. Shit...looks like you......," Understandably, Rahim was at a complete loss for words suddenly noticing his mother-in-law in their room. There really wasn't much to say. Soma, on the other hand, had to say something really dumb.

"Maa, yo....you...... We just..." As Soma tried to justify their nakedness, her mother cut her off.

"Yes Maa..... we just...... pe.... lease." Rahim too wanted to say something as Soma gave him a hard elbow to the ribs.

"Anyway, your father and I bought some cream biscuits from the Mall...they're still warm. So, if you can manage to get up and put some clothes on, we can all have breakfast together." She turned around and headed back to the kitchen. Soma and her husband looked at each other and laughed.

"Might as well," She said with a shrug. Then they pulled themselves out of bed and slipped into the clothes. Quickly they followed the smell of the coffee and biscuits.
----- ----- -------- --------- --------- --------- ‐--- ---‐- ----‐ --
Pritam and Supriyadevi were silent as they entered the dinning room and sat at the table..... feeling shy to look at their faces. Supriyadevi poured them all a cup of coffee and sat down next to her husband. Pritam looked like he was going to wear out his spoon...... relentlessly stirring the steamy brew. Finally, he looked up. He stared at Soma...then stared at his Jamai.

"You needn't to be shy..... ," he stated solemnly. "It's natural for your age..... we were like you also during our younger age," Soma nearly spit out her coffee while Supriyadevi and her husband broke into gales of laughter. Finally everyone calmed down as Rahim expected earlier this type of reaction. Hell, now they could openly enjoy their leisure.

The rest of the day wasn't different than any other they had ever spent together. It was normal in appearance but now Rahim could feel that there was a closeness between them all and that was Hallmark Card worthy. Pritam and Rahim took care of a lot of the things that needed repair around the house while Soma and her mother puttered about, doing their chores more like sisters than mother and daughter.

Occasionally, Pritam or his Jamai would slip away for a bit; to find their woman for a tender moment... a loving kiss... or a second or two of intense sexual play. The women would visit them alone or together, flirting at a distance or gently touching them as they passed by.

As the day wore on, both women became bolder, more brazen in the seduction of their man, and inadvertently began fueling the desire in both men. By the end of the day, they were both edgy and on fire.

Because Pritam and Supriyadevi had no need to sneak away to be together, they decided to stay at home and spend the evening with their grandson, daughter and Jamai. At the end the day, Pritam produced a bottle of whiskey and fixed everyone a delightfully strong liquor and coke.

Nevertheless, two males were busy in consuming the potent drinks while Soma and her mother made dinner. It had a distinct effect on the already relaxed inhibitions of them all. They had all showered and gotten rid of their working clothes, opting for more comfortable and less restrictive garb for the rest of the day.

Loosened pants and a T-shirt worked for the guys while couple of pirated T-shirts and some sort of skirt... covered the women. Rahim noticed a subtle rivalry had begun between the two women..... each quietly competing to capture the most attention from both of them.

To be continued......
Like Reply
Congrats Satabdi for having nearly 1.25L views of your great story!!
Like Reply
Congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Gurupspt's post
Like Reply