Misc. Erotica Politics And/Or Pleasure
update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
@evilstone please update this story as well
[+] 1 user Likes Darkerworld23's post
Like Reply
please update this story also
Like Reply
Nice story continue please ?
Like Reply
a Good story = not sure what happened to Author.
Like Reply
Don't start if can't finish.
Like Reply
Loved the anger in your words @Nymphomania.
But none of you deserve to curse me except @mahamatherchod.

Nobody comments. Rare likes on the post. No engagement. Not even on sex scenes.

There are stupid stories in this forum with more likes on post which have nothing. 

Don’t tell me I am an empty vessel. It’s you all who failed to engage.
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply
(31-05-2024, 06:00 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Loved the anger in your words @Nymphomania.

There are stupid stories in this forum with more likes on post which have nothing. 

Sorry if we failed to appreciate your story we loved ur stories more from now on we will share our comments and feedback’s after every update
Like Reply
(31-05-2024, 06:00 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Loved the anger in your words @Nymphomania.

Finally the reason behind the irregular updates/no updates has come out...I really appreciate your story writing bro that's why I showed my anger/frustration on behalf of the silent readers who are the great fans of your writing so don't bother about this likes and comments,just continue the story.
We will appreciate from now on and I am sorry if the words hurts you
@evilstone
Like Reply
you are also like other writers which start one story then 2nd ,3rd ,4th etc and then left incomplete each story and blaming readers for everything. I request you to just read the stories don't even write if you haven't guts to complete it.
Like Reply
After reading the story and finding it incomplete, readers will think it is waste of time and left high and dry.
Like Reply
(31-05-2024, 08:23 PM)mahamatherchod Wrote: you are also like other writers which start one story then 2nd ,3rd ,4th etc and then left incomplete each story and blaming readers for everything. I request you to just read the stories don't even write if you haven't guts to complete it.

wow, Author only gave you rights to curse and looks like you are crystal clear on your thoughts.

Now , lets see what Author going to do after reading your feedback.

clps
Like Reply
Each and every author of many forums in recent times have written the story with the plot surrounding a rich housewife and labour class working men with the routine domination,humiliation and cuckolding genre.But this story plot is way different with no humiliation/domination.
A professional having high ambition and businessman with the same mindset to satisfy their sexual needs is the key here.
So please update the story with the bang
@evilstone
Like Reply
As usual. Incomplete like other stories.
[Image: 6-F350-FCD-0594-4584-9-F67-9-C9-C08-BB55-FF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
gud story love it
[+] 1 user Likes gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
lkkl౧౨౧౨
Like Reply
wow amazing story .... specially i love kinky nasty part (fart pee vomit puke sweaty stinky butthole)... please add more kink nastiest story ever
Like Reply
I heard that the author of this epic is no more so don't expect any updates.
                          "THE END"
Like Reply
I request the nimphomania to continue the story plz
Like Reply
(13-08-2024, 08:47 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: I request  the nimphomania to continue  the story plz

No.I don't have enough time and skills to write this epic.Only @evilstone can do justice for this marvelous one
Like Reply