Incest Mom's tease
please continue this story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good one
Like Reply
Thank you

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Excellent story again, add more incidents with friends
Add reps if you like my posts.
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
This is a fantastic story, make them fuck & bring back all her old lovers to fuck her then get back to son to finish the fuck, threesome gangbang etc
Like Reply
Real awesome beautiful splendid very very tantalizing juicy story i cummed 5 times reading it.
Like Reply
Heart Heart Beautiful story continue it dont bring dirt in it. Add new experiences
Like Reply
Once inside the bathroom, I stood still looking at mom's naked figure drinking every inch of her beauty as she turned on the shower and water drenching her body.

"You want to join in or bath later?" She said as I moved close to her.

We are all wet in no time as I stood with my flaccid cock as she applied soap all over. Then she took the soap gel in her hands and started to apply it all over my body. My cock began to get back to life as I felt her smooth hands on my skin.

"You young guys are terrible. Does this thing ever get down!" She asked looking at my rising erection.

I just smiled and feeling shy, turned away to hide my cock when she moved her hands to my front from behind my back. Then she moved her hands over my stomach and held my cock rubbing the foam so over the length of my now fully erect dick. I can feel her boobs rubbing against my bare chest and that made my cock throb in her hands. I desperately wanted to touch her and I quickly turned around to hug her naked. My body shivered at the touch of her smooth skin against mine. I ran my hands all over her back pressing my cock over her pussy and crushing her boobs in between us.

She then raised her head to kiss me on my lips as I placed my hands over her bums squeezing them. Then she turned on the shower as we kissed passionately under the shower. We remained in that position for a while and she parted moving away. Then she turned the shower off and held my hand in hers, she pulled me out to the bedroom. There we stood in the middle of the bedroom buck bashed when she said

"I want to feel you inside me right now"

Saying that she went to lay on the bed and spread her legs wide to feast my eyes with her wet pussy lips. She looked absolutely gorgeous in all her naked glory waiting to be ravished spread on the bed. I went near her and caught hold of her both legs pulling her to the edge of the bed, with her bum in the air and positioned myself between her legs. I held my cock at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed it slowly over her pussy lips as she started to moan in a faint tone.

I felt the wetness of her pussy on the tip of my cock as it rubbed all over her pussy lips. I then held her both legs and parted her legs further ready to explore her pussy with my cock. I looked at her one last time and the look on her face was saying me 'Just put it in there and fuck me now'.

That was all I needed and I slowly let my cock slide into her slippery pussy all wet with her love juices. As my cock went inch by inch into her, I felt like I was in heaven. It was so tight as I felt my cock tightly gripped by her pussy walls. I pushed it further in and soon I could see my cock disappear completely into her. It was a view to watch. The very thought of my cock is now deep in the birth place where I came from, was so exciting that I felt the pressure already started to build in my balls. I pushed the full length of my cock at once in her as she moaned

"Ohhh yess, that's it. Shove it all in"

I slowly pulled my cock out to see it glistening with her juices and stuffed it back in her when she started to moan louder this time.

"Ahhhh yesssss...."

I grabbed one of her boobs with difficulty and pressed it hard and then pinched her nipples while pushing my cock back in her. My cock felt the warm feeling in her tight pussy as it hit the bottom of her pussy. I then released her boob and caught hold of both her legs, spread them wide pulling my cock out to see it slide out of her pussy.

"Put it back in, just keep fucking me son. Fuck your Mom. Show me how much you love your Mom" she kept screaming and it was then I realised she is such a screamer while fucking.

Her moans and screams were only adding more excitement in me and I started to thrust my cock faster. Each time my cock would go back in and pull out, I felt every inch of the difference in warmth feeling. Her body shivered each time my cock hit the bottom of her pussy and her boobs jiggled on her heaving chest. She closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around my waist as I felt her body shudder and it was then that I realised she had just climaxed. She gripped her legs tight around me letting my cock stay deep inside her as she convulsed under me and I felt myself releasing my cum right then. Spurt after spurt, jets of cum hit inside her as my balls emptied completely filling her pussy.

I felt my cock getting limp inside her as Mom laid still on the bed and I collapsed on her. I got up after a while and watched when to see my cum seeping out of her pussy. I looked back at her and she had a satisfactory smile on her face. I felt proud of myself for making the woman of my dreams cum, that too in my first attempt with my cock. I then got up from her pulling my cock out as cum started to flow out of her pussy. I rolled onto her side on the bed and closed my eyes relaxed when I felt her getting up. I opened my eyes to look at her sexy naked back with her ass swaying as she walked into the bathroom.

My eyes closed feeling tired and after a while she joined me in bed. We both slept naked in each other's arms. It was late in the evening when I got up and watched Mom dressed up nicely in a saree after a fresh bath. She smiled looking at me winking and I looked down at myself completely naked. I pulled the blanket over me as she laughed at my gesture and pulled the blanket away playfully as if teasing me.

"Mom please" I said asking her to return the blanket.

"Is there something I haven't sent yet!" She said and I felt it was true. There is no point in hiding anything now. But I was surprised that she is being so casual at it, also happy about that. With her being so cool, I dared to ask a question.

"Mom, are we going to do it again?"

She remained quiet for a while and with a mischievous smile, she bent over me and whispered in my ear

"Yes, again and again and again... I'm not going to let this off anytime soon" she said gripping my cock giving it a tight squeeze. I was in the cloud nine after hearing it but I'm too tired to go for another round. So I got up and went to my room to take a fresh bath first.

It was late in the evening when we were sitting in the living room watching TV when there was a knock at the door. Mom went to open the door and there was a young guy maybe in his twenties or less standing at the door with a pile of ironed clothes in his hand.

"Madam ji  I'm Pintu, son of the laundry man bholu and these are your clothes" he said smiling.

Mom took the clothes and kept them on the table. Then she went to hand him the cash. Pintu was looking in his pockets for change when Mom said

"You can keep the change"

There was a smile of happiness on his face and saying thanks he left. As soon as he left Mom went to arrange the clothes in the cupboard and I followed her. Once in the room, I hugged her from behind as she was keeping the clothes in the rack and moved my hands to her boobs pulling her pallu away in the process.

"Don't you think you already had enough for the day" she asked kissing me slightly tilting her head back.

I then turned her around to face and kissed her on lips with my hands on both sides of her waist. I then held the saree and pulled it away from her body saying

"It's hard to control myself with you around"

Then I took off the saree completely from her body and threw it away on the bed still smooching her. It was then when we heard some noise in the living room and turned around. I realised that we haven't locked the main door and the bedroom door too was open ajar. Both of us were shocked to see Pintu standing outside the bedroom door looking straight at us.

"Can't you knock the door" Mom said in a bit of a harsh tone.

I was surprised to see that Mom didn't try to cover herself up standing still in her petticoat and blouse without a saree.

[Image: Beautiful+Girls+Nevel+Wallpapers+(15).jpg]

"I was knocking on the door, Madam and as it was open, so I just came in" Pintu said lowering his head worried.  We must have been so lost in the kiss that we didn't even hear him knocking on the door.  Pintu looked terrified as he looked down.

"Tell me what it is?" Mom asked folding her hands, still not caring about standing without a saree in front of us.

"I thought of giving you my number just in case you have any work like bringing groceries or vegetables" he said with a shivering tone.

"Ok, that's fine" she said as I stood still in shock. She took the phone and gave it to him as he dialed his number. After ringing two times, he gave the mobile to my hand instead of Mom and walked away. Before leaving, he raised his head and got a full view of Mom. He then walked away hurriedly to the front door and I followed him to make sure to lock the door this time.

"What was that about?" I asked Mom as soon as he left.

"What?" She asked as if she didn't understand what I meant.

"You didn't care to cover up"

"He had already seen much by the time. What's the use in hiding!" She answered casually.

"What if he discusses this with somebody?"

"He is too naive and innocent to speak such things with anybody. So don't worry" she said and I felt what she said was absolutely right.

"Let's continue what we were doing" I said moving closer to her.

"Not now, I have a lot of pending chores to do. Help me finish them and I'll take care of this later in the night" she said hitting me playfully on the crotch as I followed her to help in the kitchen.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Wow, Had to read from start to remember.

Thanks for update.

Long time this thread was silent.
Like Reply
The day went by and at night I joined Mom in bed. It had been a long day and we were too exhausted and had just one round of sex before sleep. Not like it was a normal sex session. We kissed, hugged each other, got naked and after trying two positions, we orgasmed and slept in each other's arms.

The next morning too, we bathed together and had sex in my bedroom. Mom kept doing the household chores and I would play with her boobs and caress her body once in a while. We were sipping tea in the corridor in the evening, when mom said

"I need to go out and bring some groceries, would you care to join"

"Why don't you call Pintu and ask him to bring whatever required" I said immediately, winking at her.

She opened eyes wide, with a mischievous smile as if saying 'your death' and pulled out her phone. 

"Pintu beta..." She called him in a loving tone just to tease me. Then she explained to him what all things to bring from the grocery store purposely extending the talk looking at me to make me jealous. To be frank, I was really not feeling comfortable with her speaking to him in such a loving way, but didn't want to show it on my face. She kept continuing the talk a bit loud now still with her eyes fixed at me.

I don't want to make her win and as she was about to cut the call, I pulled the mobile from her.

"Pintu, bring a bottle of massage oil from the store too. Madam wants to have a full body massage. Bring a big one so that madam wouldn't miss any part of her body without being massaged " I said that and cut the call. Mom had that angry look on her face that I just had an upper hand over her. She had a playful revenge look on her face like 'lets-see-who-wins' look.

After an hour or so, Pintu knocked on the door and I opened to find him with two big bags in his hands. Mom disappeared into her room the moment she heard the knock on the door. I picked one bag from Pintu and let him in. I asked him to wait so that I could bring the cash to hand him for the groceries he brought. While I was talking to him Mom emerged from her room and we both were shocked looking at her. She came out wearing just a towel and I doubt if she was wearing anything under it. The towel was tightly wrapped around her boobs and came just below her thighs. To top it off, she didn't tie the knot of the towel. Instead she held both ends of the towel in one hand to keep it from falling off. She had a devilish smile looking at me.

[Image: pic3.jpg]

"Oh Pintu, you are here. Hope you brought the groceries and didn't miss any!" She tried to act casual but I sensed a hint of shyness in her voice. 

"Haaa.. hmmm madam jiiii" Pintu said stammering unable to digest what's happening. 

"You seem so tired Pintu. Come, sir and relax. Let's talk for a while" Mom said and made him sit on the sofa with her sitting across from him. He looked tensed for sometime but relaxed after few minutes.

"Avi, please bring some water for Pintu. Look how tired he is looking after carrying those bags all by himself" Mom said with a wicked look at me. 

"Oh no, madam ji. I used to carry much heavier weights in our village. This is nothing compared to that" he said trying his best not to look at Mom. He sounded so naive and innocent not understanding what's actually happening. 

Mom really wants to outplay by teasing me intentionally and in the process using Pintu as her offence. I stood at the lower end of her tease game and I need to pick up. I realised that I needed to pull the string enough until the point she would back off. 

"Oh Mom, that towel looks like mine. How many times did I tell you not to use my towel. Just give it to me now" I sounded a bit loud. 

Now she was in a fix. Either she should go in and change or she should give me the towel to sit naked before him. She had a stubborn look and what she did next was totally unexpected. 

She stood straight in front of us and you of the towel from her body and threw it on my face. My heart was beating faster when she was doing that, but to my relief she was wearing a white strapless bra and white panties under the towel.

[Image: 45231371_007_e6c7.jpg]

I never expected that she would dare to expose herself in her lingerie before Pintu. But here she is, just to get a winning hand she is now standing in her bra and panties before two boys in the middle of the living room.

I looked at Pintu who was looking with his eyes and mouth wide open looking at Mom. But when he noticed I was looking at him, he immediately shifted his gaze. 

"Here, take your dirty towel and I don't need your massage too. Pintu would help me with the massage" Mom said trying to sound angry. 

"Wouldn't you Pintu?" She asked looking at him. 

He was utterly surprised by her words and didn't know what to say.

"What? Yes ..No ... I don't know madam ji" he is in a totally confused state. 

"You know how to do a full body massage, right?' she asked him clearly again this time.

"Yes madam, but I don't think I can do it now. I have some work" he said practically rushing out and didn't even care to close the door as Mom stood in her undergarments in the middle of the room. She immediately ran inside the bedroom not to be seen by anybody who walked by in the front of our home.  She is putting on her blouse back when I followed her inside after closing the front door. 

"Why are you so worried about someone seeing you like this? You were standing wearing almost nothing just a while back with both of us and now you are feeling shy!" I asked her surprised. 

"What do you think? You think I would roam around jiggling my boobs and swaying my ass in front of everybody . I was somehow feeling comfortable around Pintu maybe because of his innocence and that's the reason I did that, but I'm not a whore to open legs for anybody" she reasoned herself and I blamed myself for speaking to her like that. 

Feeling ashamed I went near her and took off the blouse from her body. I then kissed her on lips and said

"Sorry Mom. I was not thinking of you like that. I was just playing along. You are my gorgeous goddess and I feel lucky to have you" 

Saying that and kissing her, I carefully removed the bra and slid my hands down to take off her panties. She was now pinned to the wall buck naked. After sucking her boobs for a while, I knelt down right before her with her pussy right before my face and gave a kiss on her mound. Then I lifted her leg and dug my face in between her thighs letting my tongue out. She is already all wet down there. 

[Image: 21630916_009_c424.jpg]

"Seems like you loved the way Pintu was looking at you when you were showing off yourself for him" I said raising my head to look at her face with closed eyes moaning 'hmm'.

"What if he sees you completely naked!" I said and watched her pussy twitch. 

She was really enjoying this talk. I know that Mom had always been an exhibitionist and loved to show off herself to other men or women. I then held my hand on my pussy and moved my fingers over her pussy lips.

"I'm sure he would have a big hard-on if he gets to see you completely naked, without a stitch of clothing" saying that I moved my fingers over the length of her pussy lips and she started moaning. Then I slowly slid my finger into her saying

"I bet he must have got a big cock under his pants and I surely have seen a big bulge in his pants while we were sitting with you half naked. Would you like it Mom, if he gets to see you naked?"

"Oh yessssss...." She kept moaning as my finger moved inside her pussy. 

"Don't you want to see that hard cock with all that physique he got Mom. Don't you want to be naked with him?" I started moving my fingers up and down in her pussy teasing her with my words. 

"Oh yes, don't stop. Just keep doing it" she moaned placing her hands on her boobs and pinching her boobs. 

I then dug my face again between her thighs and gave her pussy a hard kiss.  I got the sweet taste of her pussy juices as I put my tongue out to taste them from her dripping pussy lips.  I let my tongue slide into her pussy sensually as I felt her pussy twitch each moment when my tongue moved. She then moved her hand behind my head to press it hard against her pussy. With difficulty to breath, I kept exploring her pussy with my tongue as she kept moving my head back and forth as if she was getting fucked by my tongue. I let my tongue out completely to let it fuck her as she desired and soon she came and I saw her juices flowing out of her pussy right into my mouth. I closed her pussy with my mouth and gulped all the juices without wasting a drop of it. 

Finally she released me and lowered her leg down as I tilted back to take a deep breath. 

"Woah Mom, that was awesome. What came over you?" I asked looking at you 

She had that satisfactory smile again on her face as she left into the bathroom.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(20-06-2024, 11:34 AM)Mf123 Wrote:

"I bet he must have got a big cock under his pants and I surely have seen a big bulge in his pants while we were sitting with you half naked. Would you like it Mom, if he gets to see you naked?"

"Oh yessssss...." She kept moaning as my finger moved inside her pussy. 

"Don't you want to see that hard cock with all that physique he got Mom. Don't you want to be naked with him?" I started moving my fingers up and down in her pussy teasing her with my words. 

"Oh yes, don't stop. Just keep doing it" she moaned placing her hands on her boobs and pinching her boobs. 

Finally she released me and lowered her leg down as I tilted back to take a deep breath. 

"Woah Mom, that was awesome. What came over you?" I asked looking at you 

She had that satisfactory smile again on her face as she left into the bathroom.

clps clps clps clps clps clps clps   HOT UPDATE.
Like Reply