Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
[Image: IMG-20240428-124954-104.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Klauacami's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
WAITING.!
[Image: IMG-4377.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Kya koi bhi is story main interested nahi hai ab
Like Reply
I started late and just discovered over the lest few days what a deliciously titillating story this has been....its a pity to see it die.....
But my heartfelt sympathies to the author on his personal loss.....
Even then.....hat's off to you @DevilMayCare for your amazing writing skills
Like Reply
Alot of amazing writer but nobody wants to finis this super masterpiece....why???
Like Reply
No updates. It’s been long time since ur last update. But no problem. We’ll Wait for our Dhika. Please take time as ur wish and give us fantastic updates Bro. 

I’m requesting u that, don’t do like kuttoosan the writer of “Jaya the young school teacher”. Please.
[Image: IMG-4490.png]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
I think the writer has left the platform and never going to come back because he has some intention he would definitely give some reply to our comments atleast once..so it's permanent good bye to this amazing masterpiece of writing skills...just cope with it and move guys...thanks to writer for giving us such pleasurable moments with his thoughts....good luck bro
Like Reply
Heart
[Image: 64171-B94-8-C02-45-BF-80-BB-34-CBD5-A25-D8-C.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Ye jante hue ki writer wapis nhi aayega phir bhi ek umeed hai ki ek din wapis jarur aayega Bhai aur is award winning story ko aage likhega ...tab Tak ke liye khush raho bhai
Like Reply
Kya koi aur is story ko aage likh sakta hai
Like Reply
(08-04-2024, 03:46 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Heart
[Image: IMG-4213.jpg]

Heck with the story. It is worth coming here for pics like this ! Thanks
Like Reply
Kam se Kam ek baar writer ka reply aa jaye toh pta toh rhe ki woh hai aur comment padh rha hai
Like Reply
Is Dhikha ready for the next adventure day with her students?
[Image: B45-D0-E6-B-1-C9-C-48-D0-950-F-F47-A9-F51436-B.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545-page-29.html

आपकी फेवरेट कहानी का नया अपडेट आ गया है कृपया कमेंट सेक्शन में जाकर डिटेल में विवरण दीजिएगा.....

जिन्होंने मेरी कहानी नहीं पड़ी उनको मैं आग्रह करूंगा कि वह पहले पढ़ने से पड़े....

Your favourite and internet most detailed long cuckold besed interfaith story is updated.... if you haven't read it I will request you to read it from the first page
Like Reply
Is Dhikha ready for a beach trip with Raj n Sharmi?? 
[Image: IMG-4746.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(20-06-2024, 08:57 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Is Dhikha ready for a beach trip with Raj n Sharmi?? 
[Image: IMG-4746.png]

Dhika met a
Accident her pussy had Major injury 
She can't sex her entire life.
So sad
Like Reply
Ek saal ho gya bina kisi update ke is story ko sabse best story thi yha pe aaj tak ki...sad adhuri hi rhegi hamesha
Like Reply