Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Plot writing everything is excellent, only thing is for some days till now, there is only watching, though there is no fuck, there should be some groping atleast.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dont make venki as cuck and spoil the story.
Like Reply
I literally said in my previous comment that writer is slapping random stories atp.For those who don't read Hindi stories high class woman and low class men,bus groping, capturing while she is naked are the starter packs of most of the Hindi writers.The next update most probably the worker is going to touch her in the context of help, lifting her and maybe groping her.As he is about leave the house he will steal her panties/bra.
For those who are asking for more characters,I hope you guys are enjoying reading the same thing in different stories.
For writer : Bro continue the story this way only,these guys don't deserve a great story unfolding.All they want is reading the same thing 100 times.
[+] 2 users Like Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply
Very sad that venki is finally going to deceive devika.
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
(01-06-2024, 06:24 AM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Woww really very good update bro every lines in your story makes me excited. Dont listen to that negative comments they are some useless persons who just wat only sex sex they can write on their own. The story you write is very unique slow tempting  you are an unique writer take the story in same way bro rather than normel sex.
[+] 1 user Likes balamurali161's post
Like Reply
This story isn't unique anymore
Like Reply
I have been saying the more characters she gets exposed the less relevant her character becomes.This story was unique because the students actually want to win her heart and how difficult it is to do it.As soon as you started adding more characters and them getting her easy just killed excitement and the plot.Jaffer having his dick inside her just makes no sense for me(he was just introduced and got her that easy?).
Nah bro you just become opposite of what you said in the above comment.
As you cannot change the past updates just go with whatever you have in mind as the old plot is no more.
Like Reply
Bastard venki is liking his wife getting exposed to low class men. He is not angry and want to see more and It gives him erection. Super husband and super update.
Like Reply
Let venki die in a road/train accident and let devika enjoy her life. What is the point in living with a useless husband.
Like Reply
Good writing
Like Reply
Last episode was really awesome. The narration of the story through WhatsApp media just doubled the pleasure and excitement. The WhatsApp media has opened a new door of the situations where her innocence and nature of social affiliation can be gauged. She may be invited to join any NCC camp or any Baal Divas activities or in the pretext of charity in any NGO. The intention of deceiving her by other characters by plotting a plan is getting monotonous. The scenario which is created on their own in a particular situation is I think more stimulating.
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
Request to the readers pls read the 1st chapter of this story to understand devika character.She isn't some dumb/submissive character,she was well educated and she was close to those 3 students was only because she wanted to change them.The original author never shown her as weak/submissive character.The main plot was always between students and her.After the present writer taken over the story he changed her character more as a  submissive,which is what iam trying to tell the present writer.She is a very strong character which why blackmail and some characters groping her never made sense to me.I loved this story because she was flawless and wanted see how these students are going to deceive her.
So either read the story from start or stop commenting nonsense.
Like Reply
Superb nice update .....erotic episode ...pls continue
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Hey bookeeper

First of all I like to say thanks for sticking with this story and giving phenomenal updates. Thanks for keeping the essence of the original Author. Not at all an easy task. So kudos for your dedication all these years man.

Thank you for bringing back the Ganapati character! We all missed him. The story was going stale with just the boys. Hopefully more to come with this character and Chami ;) >>>??? Let's wait and watch. Keep his character style same... being dumb and also simultaneously seducing our queen with his dumb questions.

The recent update with the whatsapp group i think your best update so far. This has added the eroticism to totally new level. Keep this Selva whatsapp group story for a while now. Hopefully now things proceed more, maybe some response from our queen and that will change his perspective to go after her and he'll get help on how to seduce her from the group. Let's go! All the best!
[+] 1 user Likes xossissippi's post
Like Reply
Bookkeeper,
As I always said your individual updates are always great but they never add up to the story.
For example, look at "cheating wife?" story, he established just 4 characters and just one incident and completely focussed on unfolding that incident by adding a lot of emotions, look at the replies on the story he won't find anyone commenting to make the female lead a bitch but are focussed on how the story is going unfold.

Now coming to this story, this is also pretty similar earlier as the story is about how devika's life is gonna change after meeting the students.Everyone wants to read how that is going happen and also the earlier chapters took a lot of time in  establishing characters, so the readers can have pretty good idea about how characters react to a situation.That's why this is very popular compared to any other stories, cause in this story people gonna care about the characters emotions.I don't know from where you took over the story.But you heavily focussed on creating a situation rather than thinking about how the already established characters will react to those situation it made all that development went in vain.For example take any of your plot either blackmail,drugs or WhatsApp group worker, you don't need all those chapters of character development to write those plots, and also it completely changed the perspective of readers towards devika(just compare old and present comments).
     At end what I am saying is you are a excellent writer but you solely focussing on creating situations rather than thinking how these well established characters will react to it, which is hindering both the characters(mainly devika) and story progression.
       Just read this story from start by yourself, you will understand what I am saying.
Most of the people reading now already forgot about plot, so they just judge every update based on how existing or sensual it is.
       So it's upto you how you want to progress this story.
Either try to tell a great story or just satisfy the readers giving sensual updates.
         ALL THE BEST
Like Reply
Bro. Time to update. The story is going in right direction as Devika changes with new experiences in life, it is only normal that her character progresses too
Like Reply
Ignore my above comments just write whichever the way you enjoy writing.At the end of the day every writer has their own style.
Like Reply