Adultery In the Shadow of Diplomacy: A Tale of Temptation
Landing in Afghanistan

The airplane began its slow descent into Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan. Rashi leaned closer to the window, her eyes scanning the landscape below. The jagged mountains, barren yet majestic, framed the sprawling city nestled in the valley. Pockets of green fields and clusters of buildings stretched out as far as the eye could see, interspersed with patches of desert terrain. The sight was a stark contrast to the bustling urban life they had left behind in Delhi.
Rashi, a striking woman in her early thirties, had long, wavy hair that she had tied back into a loose ponytail. She was wearing a simple yet elegant cotton salwar kameez in shades of soft blue and white, accented with delicate embroidery. Her dupatta, dbangd gracefully over her shoulders, was a light fabric that fluttered slightly with the plane’s movements. She had opted for minimal makeup, just enough to highlight her expressive eyes and the natural glow of her skin. Her choice of attire was both practical and respectful of the local culture, blending comfort with modesty.
Amit, sensing Rashi’s apprehension, placed his hand gently over hers, giving it a comforting squeeze. His eyes met hers with a reassuring smile.
Amit: "It’s so different from what we’re used to, isn’t it? But we’ll make it work, Rashi. We always do."
Rashi returned his smile, albeit with a hint of nervousness.
Rashi: "It’s so different from what I imagined, Amit. I hope we can adjust."
Amit: "We will, Rashi. It’s just another adventure for us. The embassy has arranged everything. The secured colony is safe, and we'll have all the amenities we need."
The plane touched down with a slight jolt, and as it taxied towards the terminal, Rashi took a deep breath. She could see the Afghan flag fluttering proudly in the distance and a line of military vehicles parked nearby. The presence of armed soldiers patrolling the airport was a stark reminder of the challenges that lay ahead.
Disembarking from the plane, they were greeted by a blast of hot, dry air. Rashi adjusted her dupatta, shielding herself from the dust that swirled around them. A group of embassy officials, identifiable by their crisp suits and badges, approached them with warm smiles.
Embassy Official: "Welcome to Kabul, Mr. and Mrs. Sharma. We’ll take you to your residence immediately."
Their luggage was swiftly loaded into an armored vehicle, and they were ushered into a convoy of cars. As they drove through the city, Rashi looked out at the streets lined with a mix of modern buildings, ancient structures, and bustling bazaars. Women in burqas, men in traditional attire, and children playing in the dusty streets painted a picture of a city that was both vibrant and struggling.
The convoy soon approached a heavily fortified area. High walls topped with barbed wire surrounded the compound, and guard towers loomed at intervals. The entrance was manned by stern-faced guards who conducted thorough checks before allowing them through.
Setting: Their residence in the secured colony.
Inside the compound, the atmosphere shifted. Lush gardens and well-maintained paths contrasted sharply with the chaotic city outside. Their house was a spacious, single-story building with whitewashed walls and a terracotta roof. It stood among similar houses, each designed to offer maximum security and comfort to the residents.
Rashi: "This place is nicer than I expected. It feels like a little oasis amidst all the chaos outside."
Amit: "Yes, the embassy ensures we have the best conditions. I’ll be quite busy initially, but we can explore the city together once things settle down."
Inside, the house was tastefully furnished with modern amenities. The living room boasted comfortable sofas, a large flat-screen TV, and shelves filled with books. The kitchen was fully equipped, and the bedrooms were cozy with plush bedding.
As they unpacked, Rashi noticed the framed photos she had packed—memories of their travels, family gatherings, and the life they had built together. She placed them around the house, adding a touch of familiarity to their new environment.
Rashi: "I think this will be our home away from home for a while. It feels good to have some of our memories here."
Amit walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder.
Amit: "We’ll create new memories here too, Rashi. Just give it some time."

Intimate Moment

As the day melted into night and the echoes of their new surroundings faded into the background, Amit and Rashi found solace in each other's arms. The tension of the journey and the uncertainty of their new life slowly dissipated, replaced by the warmth of their shared intimacy. With the soft glow of the bedside lamp casting gentle shadows across the room, they began to explore each other with a tender urgency, their desire fueled by the closeness of their connection.
Rashi's cotton salwar kameez, once crisp and fresh, now lay discarded on the floor, a testament to the passion that ignited between them. Her skin, bathed in the moonlight streaming through the window, shimmered with a delicate sheen of sweat as she arched her back, inviting Amit's touch. Amit, his own clothes discarded in a haphazard heap, stood before her, his eyes dark with desire as he traced the contours of her body with reverent fingertips.
Amit: "You're so beautiful, Rashi. Even more so in this light."
His voice, husky with desire, sent shivers down her spine as she reached out to him, pulling him closer until their bodies were pressed together in a fierce embrace. With each caress, each whispered word of love, they surrendered to the passion that bound them, their breath mingling in the air as they moved as one.
Their kisses grew more urgent, more desperate, as they lost themselves in the heat of the moment. And then, with a silent understanding, they began to shed the layers of inhibition that had held them back, their hands fumbling with the clasps and buttons that stood between them and the ecstasy they sought.
Naked and vulnerable, they stood before each other, their hearts pounding in rhythm with the pulse of their desire. Amit, his eyes clouded with longing, reached out to Rashi, pulling her close until their bodies were pressed together in an embrace that threatened to consume them both.
Amit: "I need you, Rashi. More than anything in this world, I need you."
His words, whispered against her skin, sent a thrill of anticipation coursing through her veins as she surrendered herself to him completely. And then, with a sigh of ecstasy, they finally came together, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they lost themselves in the passion that bound them.
But just as they reached the pinnacle of their desire, a shadow fell over them, casting a pall of uncertainty over their shared ecstasy. Amit, his movements faltering, withdrew from Rashi's embrace, his face clouded with confusion and frustration.
Amit: "I'm sorry, Rashi. I don't know what's wrong with me."
Rashi, her own desire giving way to concern, reached out to him, her touch gentle yet insistent as she searched his eyes for answers.
Rashi: "It's okay, Amit. We have all the time in the world. Let's just focus on us, on being together."
But even as she spoke the words, doubts nagged at her mind, threatening to shatter the fragile illusion of perfection they had created. For in that moment, as they stood naked and vulnerable before each other, the reality of their situation became painfully clear.

Morning After

The soft light of dawn filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as Rashi stirred from her slumber. Her limbs felt heavy with sleep, her body still humming with the echoes of the passion she had shared with Amit the night before. But as she reached out for him, her hand finding nothing but empty space, a pang of disappointment shot through her heart.
Amit was already gone, off to the embassy to attend to his duties, leaving Rashi alone with her thoughts and the lingering ache of unfulfilled desire. She sighed, a mix of frustration and longing clouding her features as she stretched out languidly on the bed, her naked form bathed in the soft light of morning.
Just then, there was a soft knock at the door, followed by the sound of footsteps approaching. Rashi's heart skipped a beat as she hastily pulled the sheets up to cover herself, a blush creeping into her cheeks as she realized she was still naked. With a quick glance around the room, she called out, her voice tinged with embarrassment.
Rashi: "Yes, come in."
The door creaked open, revealing a young Afghan maid standing in the doorway. She was a vision of grace and beauty, her dark eyes sparkling with warmth as she entered the room, a tray of steaming tea and fresh fruit balanced delicately in her hands.
Maid: "Good morning, madam. I hope you slept well."
Her voice was soft, melodic, a soothing balm to Rashi's frazzled nerves as she nodded in response, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment.
Rashi: "Yes, thank you. Please, come in."
The maid approached with a smile, setting the tray down on the bedside table before turning to face Rashi with a curious expression.
Maid: "Is there anything else I can do for you, madam? Perhaps some breakfast?"
Rashi hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to say. She was grateful for the maid's presence, for the distraction she provided from the tumultuous thoughts swirling in her mind. But at the same time, she couldn't shake the feeling of vulnerability that washed over her in the maid's presence, her nakedness a stark reminder of the intimacy she had shared with Amit the night before.
Rashi: "No, thank you. That will be all for now."
The maid nodded in understanding, her smile unwavering as she turned to leave the room. But before she could take another step, Rashi called out to her, her voice tinged with uncertainty.
Rashi: "Wait. Actually, would you mind staying for a moment? I could use some company."
The maid paused, her gaze lingering on Rashi for a moment before nodding in agreement.
Maid: "Of course, madam. I would be happy to stay."
As Rashi sat there, sipping her tea and engaging in small talk with the maid, her curiosity got the better of her. She couldn't help but wonder about the young woman who seemed to glide effortlessly through the room, her every movement imbued with a quiet grace.
Rashi: "You seem to know your way around here quite well. How long have you been working in this house?"
The maid paused for a moment, her gaze drifting to the window as if lost in thought before she responded.
Maid: "It has been almost two years now, madam. I started shortly after my husband and I moved to Kabul."
Rashi's interest was piqued. She leaned forward, her eyes alight with curiosity as she pressed for more information.
Rashi: "Your husband works here too?"
The maid nodded, a hint of sadness clouding her features.
Maid: "Yes, he does. He is a gardener and tends to the grounds here. We live in the outhouse room, at the corner of the garden."
Rashi's heart went out to the young woman, her empathy stirred by the mention of her husband. She couldn't help but wonder about the life they shared, the struggles they faced, and the dreams they held dear.
Rashi: "What is your name, dear? I don't believe we've been properly introduced."
The maid smiled, a flicker of warmth lighting up her eyes as she extended her hand in greeting.
Maid: "My name is Zahra, madam. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Rashi returned the smile, her heart swelling with gratitude for the opportunity to connect with someone in this unfamiliar place.
Rashi: "The pleasure is mine, Zahra. Thank you for keeping me company. It's nice to have someone to talk to."
[+] 7 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Started new story, this will also left incomplete like the last one.
Like Reply
Interesting
Like Reply
Unexpected Introduction
Couple of days passed by in the enclosed bungalow,, Rashi found herself drawn to Zahra's company more and more. Their interactions became a cherished part of her daily routine, offering her a glimpse into the life of someone who, like her, had been uprooted from familiar surroundings and thrust into the unfamiliarity of Kabul.
One afternoon, as Rashi wandered through the lush garden surrounding her home, the vibrant colors and fragrant blooms serving as a welcome respite from the chaos of the outside world, she found herself lost in thought. Zahra's words echoed in her mind, the tales she had shared of life in the neighborhood sparking Rashi's curiosity about the people who lived beyond the confines of her bungalow.
With each step, Rashi's gaze wandered, lingering on the outhouse at the corner of the garden where Zahra and her husband resided. It was a modest structure, nestled amidst the greenery, its walls weathered by time and its windows adorned with colorful curtains that fluttered gently in the breeze.
Intrigued by Zahra's stories, Rashi found herself drawn towards the outhouse, her steps slow and deliberate as she approached the door. With a soft knock, she called out to Zahra, her voice carrying a note of anticipation as she waited for a response.

Rashi: "Zahra, are you there? It's me, Rashi."

A moment passed but no response, door was not locked from outside means someone must be insid. As Rashi stood outside the door of the outhouse, waiting for Zahra's response, her heart raced with anticipation. She could hear the faint sound of movement from inside, indicating that someone was indeed there. The door was not locked from the outside.
Just as Rashi was about to call out again, the door creaked open slowly, revealing Zahra's husband standing before her, wrapped in nothing but a towel. He was well-built and tall, his physique imposing as he blinked in surprise at the unexpected visitor.

Zahra's Husband: "Sorry, I thought it was Zahra. What do you need?"

His voice was deep and resonant, tinged with confusion as he glanced at Rashi, his eyes widening in realization as he took in her presence.
Rashi felt a flush of embarrassment rise to her cheeks as she realized the awkwardness of the situation. She quickly averted her gaze, unable to tear her eyes away from the sight of Zahra's husband standing before her, half-naked and unaware of her discomfort.

Rashi: "I-I'm sorry, I thought Zahra was here. I didn't mean to disturb you."

Her voice faltered, her words coming out in a rush as she struggled to regain her composure. She could feel the heat of embarrassment spreading across her cheeks, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to make sense of the situation.
Zahra's husband, sensing her discomfort, quickly wrapped the towel tighter around his waist, a sheepish smile playing at the corners of his lips.

Zahra's Husband: "No need to apologize, madam. It's just a misunderstanding. Zahra stepped out for a moment. Can I help you with anything?"

Rashi shook her head, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment as she took a step back, eager to put some distance between herself and the imposing figure before her.

Rashi: "No, thank you. I-I should go. Please, give my regards to Zahra."

With that, she turned on her heel and hurried away, her heart still racing with embarrassment as she made her way back to the safety of her own home. The encounter had left her feeling unsettled, her mind racing with thoughts of her own husband and the dissatisfaction that lingered between them.

Life in Kabul
In the following days, Rashi settled into the rhythm of her new life in Kabul. The secured colony where she lived was a sanctuary of calm amidst the city's chaos, offering an illusion of normalcy with its lush gardens and well-maintained paths. It was here that she often found herself, taking leisurely strolls to clear her mind and acclimate to her new surroundings.

The garden, a verdant oasis within the compound, was meticulously maintained by Zahra's husband, Ahmed. Despite his vital role in keeping the garden beautiful for the entire compound, Ahmed and Zahra lived in the outhouse of Rashi's bungalow, a modest dwelling nestled in the corner of the garden.

One sunny morning, as Rashi tended to a patch of blooming roses, she heard the familiar voices of her neighbors approaching. The women of the diplomatic enclave often gathered in the garden to share stories and offer support to one another. Today was no different.
As they converged near a flowering hibiscus bush, Rashi greeted them warmly. There was Priya, a petite woman with short, curly hair, always impeccably dressed in elegant sarees. Next to her was Meera, tall and slender, with a penchant for wearing bold colors that matched her vibrant personality. And finally, there was Kavita, the eldest among them, with silver-streaked hair and a calm demeanor that belied her inner strength.

Priya: "Good morning, Rashi! How are you adjusting to life here?"

Rashi: "Good morning, Priya. It's been an adjustment, but I'm getting there. This garden has been my sanctuary."

Meera: "Oh, I completely understand. Sometimes, this place feels like the only piece of paradise we have."

Kavita: "Absolutely. It's amazing what Ahmed has done with the garden. Such a talent. Speaking of which, have you had a chance to meet the new neighbors?"

Rashi: "Not yet, but I'm curious. What are they like?"

Priya: "Well, there's Sunita, who lives next door to me. She's lovely, but she seems quite reserved. Her husband, Rajesh, is always busy with his work at the embassy. They have two children, both in their teens."

Meera: "Then there's Nisha, who moved in a few weeks ago. She's quite the social butterfly, always organizing gatherings and events. Her husband, Vivek, is an old friend of my husband's, but like most of them, he's rarely around."

Kavita: "And let's not forget about Shalini. She's been here the longest. Her husband, Anil, is one of the senior diplomats. They have three kids, all grown up and studying abroad. Shalini's an artist; her paintings are incredible."

As they chatted, the conversation inevitably turned to their husbands and the demanding nature of their work.

Meera: "It's a common theme, isn't it? Our husbands are always so busy. Sometimes, I feel like I'm living alone."

Priya: "Same here. Mohit is gone before I wake up and comes home long after I've gone to bed. It's like we're in a long-distance relationship."

Kavita: "It's the nature of their job, but it doesn't make it any easier. Ankit and I had a great relationship, but now... well, let's just say we have more phone conversations than face-to-face ones."

Rashi listened, nodding in agreement. The isolation they felt resonated deeply with her own experience.

Rashi: "Amit and I have always been close, but since we moved here, it feels like we're drifting apart. He's so absorbed in his work, and when he is home, he's exhausted."

Meera: "Tell me about it. Rohit and I used to be so passionate, but now... it's like we're roommates rather than a couple."

Priya: "I miss the intimacy. It's not just about sex; it's about the connection. The little things, like holding hands or just talking without distractions."

Kavita: "We all do, Priya. I think it's important to remember that we're not alone in this. We have each other for support."

Rashi found comfort in their words, realizing that she wasn't alone in her struggles. The bond between the women strengthened, each finding solace in the shared experience of their unique challenges.

As they continued their conversation, Rashi felt a sense of camaraderie growing among them. They discussed everything from their children's milestones to their favorite recipes, laughing and sharing stories that made the time fly by.

The garden, once a place of solitude, became a gathering spot for the women, a sanctuary where they could share their lives and find support in one another. And as the days turned into weeks, Rashi found herself looking forward to these moments of connection, drawing strength from the friendships she was building.

Rashi: "You know, I'm really grateful for this. It's been hard adjusting, but having you all here makes it so much easier."

Meera: "We're glad to have you, Rashi. We're all in this together, after all."

Priya: "Absolutely. And who knows, maybe one day our husbands will realize what they're missing out on and make more time for us."

Kavita: "Until then, we'll just have to keep each other company."

As they dispersed, each returning to their respective homes, Rashi felt a renewed sense of hope. She knew that the challenges of living in Kabul would continue, but with her new friends by her side, she felt more equipped to face whatever came her way.
[+] 4 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
nice going
Like Reply
A Night of Secrets

It was late, and Amit had not yet returned from the embassy. The house felt empty and silent, a stark contrast to the vibrant city beyond the compound walls. Rashi, restless and unable to sleep, decided to take a walk in the garden. The cool night air was refreshing, and the moon cast a silvery glow over the lush greenery.

As she wandered through the garden, her thoughts drifted to the conversation she had had earlier with the other wives. Their shared experiences and struggles had made her feel less alone, but the absence of Amit weighed heavily on her heart. She longed for the intimacy they once shared, the connection that seemed to be slipping away with each passing day.

Rashi found herself near the outhouse where Zahra and Ahmed lived. She had always been curious about their lives, the quiet couple who worked so hard to maintain the compound's beauty. As she approached their dwelling, she heard muffled noises coming from inside. Her curiosity piqued, she moved closer, careful to stay hidden in the shadows.

The noises grew louder, more distinct, and Rashi realized with a shock what she was hearing. Zahra and Ahmed were making love. Her heart raced as she crept closer to the window, which was slightly open but covered by a curtain. Through a small gap, she could see the dimly lit interior.

The sight that met her eyes was raw and intimate. Zahra was on her back, her legs spread wide as Ahmed knelt between them. His muscular body glistened with sweat, his hands gripping her thighs as he thrust into her with a powerful rhythm. Zahra's head was thrown back, her eyes closed in ecstasy, her full, rounded breasts bouncing with each thrust, their dark nipples hard and inviting. Her lips were parted as she moaned softly.

"Ahmed, harder... don't stop..." she gasped, her voice a mixture of pleasure and desperation.

"You like that, don't you? You love it when I fuck you like this," Ahmed growled, his voice deep and resonant.

Rashi felt a flush of heat spread through her body as she watched them. She knew she should turn away, but she couldn't tear her eyes from the scene before her. The intensity of their passion was both mesmerizing and arousing.

Ahmed's thrusts grew more urgent, his grunts of pleasure mingling with Zahra's moans. His hands moved to her breasts, kneading the soft flesh as he leaned down to capture her mouth in a fierce kiss. Zahra's hands clutched at his back, her nails digging into his skin as she writhed beneath him.

"Yes, Ahmed, yes! Fuck me harder, don't stop!" Zahra cried out, her voice filled with raw need.

Rashi's breath quickened as she watched them. The raw, primal nature of their lovemaking stirred something deep within her, a longing she hadn't felt in a long time. Her fingers trembled as she reached up to touch the glass, her pulse pounding in her ears.

"You're so tight, Zahra. I can't get enough of you," Ahmed groaned, his eyes dark with desire.

"I need you, Ahmed. I need you so much," Zahra panted, her body arching towards him.

Their bodies moved together in a perfect, urgent rhythm, their desire evident in every touch, every movement. Rashi felt a surge of envy and longing as she watched them, wishing she could experience that same intensity with Amit.

After several minutes of passionate thrusting, Ahmed pulled out of Zahra and flipped her onto her stomach. He grabbed her hips, pulling her up onto her knees. Zahra's round, firm buttocks were thrust into the air, and Ahmed wasted no time in plunging back into her from behind.

"Do you like this, Zahra? Do you like being fucked like this?" Ahmed's voice was rough with need.

"Oh yes, Ahmed! I love it! I love feeling you inside me!" Zahra's cries were muffled as she buried her face in the pillow, her body rocking back against him with each powerful thrust.

Rashi's eyes were glued to the scene, her own body reacting to the sight of their intense coupling. She could see the muscles in Ahmed's back and arms flexing with each movement, his hands gripping Zahra's hips tightly. Zahra's breasts swayed beneath her, her back arched in pleasure as she met Ahmed's thrusts with equal fervor.

Ahmed's movements became more frantic, his breath coming in harsh gasps as he neared his climax. Zahra's cries grew louder, her body trembling with the force of her impending orgasm.

"Oh, ,.', Ahmed, I'm coming! I'm coming!" Zahra screamed, her voice echoing through the small room.

"Yes, Zahra, come for me. Let me feel you come," Ahmed groaned, his body shuddering as he thrust into her one final time, releasing his own climax deep inside her.

Rashi watched them collapse into each other's arms, their breathing heavy and their bodies slick with sweat. She felt a pang of guilt for intruding on their private moment, but she couldn't deny the arousal that coursed through her veins. The intensity of their passion had awakened something within her, a hunger she couldn't ignore.

As she turned to leave, her mind was filled with thoughts of Amit and the intimacy they had lost. She resolved to find a way to reignite the spark between them, to reclaim the passion that had once defined their relationship. The memory of Zahra and Ahmed's lovemaking would stay with her, a reminder of the raw, primal connection she craved.

Slipping back into the shadows, Rashi made her way home, her heart heavy with desire and determination. The night had revealed a secret, and now she carried that secret with her, a catalyst for change in her own life.
[+] 5 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
Amazing update. Will it be a if story?
Like Reply
Plz keep updating regularly your story seems to be a good one

Right way u are taking it ahead and complete the story a Humble request don't disappoint us.
[+] 1 user Likes Pvzro's post
Like Reply
Atleast 1 big update daily is enough
[+] 1 user Likes Pvzro's post
Like Reply
The environment setup and descriptions are so good!
With these many characters has a potential for a long one Smile
Like Reply
The Market Encounter

Next afternoon, Rashi decided to explore the local market in Kabul, eager to immerse herself in the culture and perhaps find some unique items to decorate her home. The market was a bustling maze of stalls and shops, filled with the sounds of vendors calling out their wares and the rich aroma of spices and street food.
Rashi wandered through the vibrant market, her eyes catching on the myriad of colorful textiles, intricate jewelry, and beautifully crafted artifacts. She finally stopped at a small shop that sold traditional Afghan artifacts. A particular piece caught her eye – an exquisitely carved wooden box with intricate inlays of lapis lazuli and mother-of-pearl.

Rashi: "Excuse me, how much for this box?"

Shopkeeper: "Ah, a beautiful choice, madam. This is a rare piece. For you, only 2000 afghanis."

Rashi, knowing the importance of bargaining in markets like these, decided to try her luck.

Rashi: "2000 afghanis? That's quite high. How about 1500?"

The shopkeeper stroked his beard thoughtfully, clearly accustomed to such negotiations.

Shopkeeper: "Hmm, 1800 afghanis. It's worth every bit, madam."

As Rashi contemplated the offer, another woman entered the shop. She was striking, with an air of confidence and grace that drew attention. Her attire was a blend of traditional and modern, a flowing hijab framing her face, complemented by a chic, tailored jacket. Her presence seemed to command respect. The woman’s eyes fell on the same artifact Rashi was holding. She gestured to one of the shop assistants.

Woman: "I'll take this box, please."

Before Rashi could react, the assistant handed the box to the woman, accepting the payment without hesitation. Feeling a surge of frustration, Rashi turned to the woman.

Rashi: "Excuse me, I was negotiating for that box."

The woman raised an eyebrow, her expression calm but slightly amused.

Woman: "I see. But now it's mine, isn't it?"

Rashi, feeling a mix of indignation and respect for the woman's poise, tried to explain herself.

Rashi: "I understand, but I was in the middle of buying it. Perhaps we can discuss this?"

Before the situation could escalate further, the shopkeeper intervened, recognizing the tension.

Shopkeeper: "Madam, please, there seems to be a misunderstanding. This lady here is the wife of one of our most influential leaders."

Realizing the potential consequences, Rashi felt a wave of nervousness wash over her. She quickly apologized, hoping to defuse the situation.

Rashi: "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I can find something else."

The woman looked at Rashi for a moment, then smiled, her demeanor softening.

Woman: "There's no need to apologize. I admire your courage to stand up for yourself. Here, take it. Consider it a gift."

Rashi was taken aback by the unexpected generosity.

Rashi: "That's very kind of you, but I can't accept it."

Woman: "Please, I insist. It's just a small token. My name is Laila."

Rashi: "Thank you so much, Laila. I'm Rashi. My husband, Amit, is a diplomat here."

Laila’s eyes sparkled with interest.

Laila: "Ah, a diplomat's wife. My husband, Qadir, is a local leader here. It's a pleasure to meet you, Rashi."

Rashi: "The pleasure is mine. Thank you again for your generosity."

Laila: "Why don't you come to my house tomorrow evening? We're having a small party for my daughter’s birthday. I would love for you to join us."

Rashi hesitated for a moment, but Laila’s warm smile reassured her and handed her a visiting card.

Rashi: "That sounds lovely. I’d be honored to come."

Laila: "Wonderful! I'll send a car to pick you up. It’s at 7 PM. I look forward to seeing you there and don’t forget to bring your husband along.”

Rashi: "Thank you, Laila. I look forward to it as well."

As Rashi left the market with the beautiful box in her hands and a new friend made, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of excitement for the upcoming event. Meeting Laila had been a surprising turn of events, and she looked forward to learning more about her new acquaintance

In the Bedroom

Rashi and Amit lay naked on their bed, their bodies intertwined in the intimate glow of their bedroom. The soft light from the bedside lamp cast gentle shadows across their skin, adding to the warmth of the moment. Rashi’s hand gently stroked Amit’s flaccid member, her touch tender yet insistent, hoping to stir him into arousal. Despite her efforts, Amit's response remained lackluster.

Rashi: "Amit, what's going on? This has been happening a lot lately."

Amit sighed, frustration evident in his voice as he looked into Rashi's concerned eyes.

Amit: "I don't know, Rashi. There's just so much on my mind with work and the new project. It’s hard to focus."

Trying to distract him and add some excitement, Rashi leaned down and kissed the tip of his dick, her lips warm and soft against his skin. She traced a path of gentle kisses along his length, but Amit's mind seemed elsewhere.

Rashi: "You know, something interesting happened at the market today."

Amit's curiosity was piqued, his attention shifting slightly from his worries.

Amit: "Oh? What happened?"

Rashi continued to kiss and caress him, hoping the combination of intimacy and conversation would help. She stroked him gently while speaking, her voice soothing.

Rashi: "I found this beautiful artifact, a wooden box with intricate designs. But just as I was about to buy it, another woman came and bought it instead."

Amit: "That sounds frustrating."

Rashi: "It was. We had a bit of an altercation, but then the shopkeeper told me she’s the wife of a powerful leader. I apologized, and she ended up gifting me the box. Her name is Laila."

Amit: "Laila? Wife of Majnu" He joked

Rashi paused, feeling a shift in Amit’s interest. She kissed his shaft again, a gentle encouragement.

Rashi: "Her husband is Qadir."

Amit’s eyes lit up with excitement at the mention of Qadir’s name. His interest was fully captured now.

Amit: "Qadir? That’s incredible, Rashi! I’ve been trying to establish contact with him for weeks. He’s a key figure for the project I’m working on."

Rashi, sensing the change in Amit’s demeanor, continued her ministrations with renewed enthusiasm. She kissed and licked his length, her tongue tracing intricate patterns, hoping to arouse him further.

Rashi: "Really? Well, Laila invited me to their daughter’s birthday party tomorrow. She seemed very friendly. Maybe you could come with me and finally meet Qadir."

Amit’s excitement grew, and he began to respond more to Rashi’s touch. He groaned softly, his dick twitching under her attentive kisses.

Amit: "That’s perfect, Rashi. This could be the breakthrough I need. You have no idea how important this is."

Rashi: "I’m glad I could help. Let’s make the most of it."

She took him deeper into her mouth, her lips and tongue working in harmony to bring him to full arousal. Amit moaned, his hands gently cradling her head, guiding her movements.

Amit: "Rashi, you’re amazing. Thank you for understanding and supporting me."

Rashi: "Anything for you, Amit."

With each kiss and stroke, Rashi felt Amit growing harder, his excitement for the upcoming opportunity translating into physical arousal. They moved together in a rhythm, their connection deepening with each moment.

Amit: "Let’s make this work, both in the bedroom and in life."

Rashi smiled up at him, her heart swelling with love still caressing Amit's dick, her hand moving with a tender rhythm, when he suddenly moaned and came, his seed spilling over her fingers and onto his abdomen. She felt a rush of satisfaction mixed with a touch of disappointment, knowing that while she had managed to bring him to climax, it wasn’t quite the passionate encounter she had hoped for.

Rashi: "There you go, Amit. Let’s clean you up."

She grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and gently wiped her hand and his spent member. Once he was clean, she leaned down and kissed the tip of his dick, a soft, lingering kiss, before moving up to kiss his forehead.

Rashi: "Sleep well, Amit. Tomorrow will be a big day."

Amit, exhausted from the day and now fully spent, fell asleep almost instantly. He snuggled closer to Rashi, resting his head on her big and soft breasts, his hand finding its way to her buttocks. Rashi wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as he drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Rashi lay there, her thoughts drifting back to the market and the unexpected turn of events. She stared at the ceiling, replaying the conversation with Laila and thinking about the potential breakthrough Amit mentioned.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, she felt a sudden, inexplicable sensation. It was as if someone was watching them. She turned her head slowly towards the window, her heart pounding. The curtains fluttered gently in the night breeze, but she could see no one outside.

Rashi: (whispering to herself) "Is someone there?"

She strained her eyes, peering into the darkness, but all she saw were the shadows cast by the trees and the faint outline of the garden. She shook her head, convincing herself it was just her imagination playing tricks on her. After all, the compound was heavily guarded and secure.

Rashi: "It's nothing, Rashi. Just relax."

She settled back down, pulling Amit closer and trying to calm her racing heart. The warmth of his body and the steady rise and fall of his breathing helped soothe her nerves. Rashi kissed the top of his head and flickered his limp cock with her fingers and closed her eyes, willing herself to relax.
[+] 10 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
excellent
Like Reply
Keep rocking excellent narration
Like Reply
Hi…story is getting very interesting. Just make it very erotic without going for all out sex. 

Secret Erotic scenes of Rashi with the gardener Ahmed will be superb.

Pls give regular updates bro. Eagerly waiting.
[+] 1 user Likes cool.smart2's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
nice going
Like Reply
pls update bro…too much delay reduced interest and the flow…pls spare some time and gives sexy update
Like Reply
When can we expect a big update of such wonderful story..

It would be great if it gets updated alongwith some pictures
Like Reply
Hot start
Like Reply
(02-06-2024, 07:08 PM)anushka Wrote: When can we expect a big update of such wonderful story..

It would be great if it gets updated alongwith some pictures

Feel free to add pictures as you like it.
Like Reply