Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
(27-05-2024, 01:57 PM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Sure bro, no harm in suggestions... But the point what I was trying to prove is.... You need to think from Sarala perspective and she believes Vishnu to be innocent hence she is doing all this to help him... So when Sarala believes a kid like Vishnu is innocent so obviously her thinkings will be ..to tell something illogical as she believes Vishnu would believe blindly whatever her teacher says ...so actually Sarala is taking the advantage of Vishnu by giving some stupid reason....and also there is a reason why Vishnu believed this stupid sperm problem...and that is the twist in the coming episode..so please read and  hopefully you might understand the reason why i used that excuse...

I know bro, it’s all for making innocence and vishnu pretends to believe it innocently, but my point is how come female produce sperms? You should have put like some PCOD problem instead. That’s my point nothing else.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Writer where are you❓❓❓❓❓❓
Like Reply
(27-05-2024, 04:32 PM)Haran000 Wrote: I know bro, it’s all for making innocence and vishnu pretends to believe it innocently, but my point is how come female produce sperms? You should have put like some PCOD problem instead. That’s my point nothing else.

Wait bro, this writer has something in his mind. I feel it
Like Reply
Bro, waiting for the update.
Like Reply
Part 27

As she hugged me i started caressing her bare waist from back.. saru kept her head on my shoulder and hand on my belly... It was moment of silence.....
V:so saru now i need to do everything to you like your husband? I mean except intercourse
Sbanananodding her head) yes putta will you do please?
V: (kissed her head and said yes...mam but what if i get aroused, and try to intercourse?
S: hmm i can understand putta it is obvious that you might lose your control but don't worry i shall handle the situation and will control you..but i want you to be normal like my husband..and do everything ok?
V: sure mam i shall do anything to cure you...
S: and also putta doctor said we need to talk seductively during our romantic period..so please talk sexually with me..
When we do romance..
V: mam meaning? Can you explain
S: ( with shy ahhh) like when you do romance with me...tell how you feel about my organs...and i would do tell what i like.... And also foreplay should be too intense you understand what i mean putta? Just me feel I'm comfortable sexually with you
V: oh ok understood mam..( I continued to massage her waist and she was massaging my tummy and we both continued to watch Ram Teri ganga....and that's when an intimate scene came where the heroine was completely wet under water and her bare boobs were visible and i was slowly get aroused looking into mandakini body in the movie.....)
V: mam, see how wet she is...hmm her bare boobs are looking so erotic...mam... can we also do in the same way 
S: with shy..oye putta call me saruu please don't call me mam..
V: sorry saru....( I slowly kept my leg scrubbing against her foot and she too started to do same....i moved my hand and started pressing near her navel now i slowly rested my upper body on bed and saru was on my chest...i lifted her head and planted kiss on her lips..she had closed her eyes... now i slided her towards my left and started sucking her lips..now we were facing each other...my legs started to rub her legs and slowly lifted her saree using my foot till her thighs... now i made her sleep on her back and slided my body on her by crushing her right boobs and continued to explore her tongue, lips and drank Saliva.....now i removed her pallu and looked at her bare boobs covered in black blouse..ahaa it was looking so erotic and huge..i just unhooked her first 2 hook and immediately her half of cleavage was visible as it was huge....
V: hmm saru your boobs are so big baby...ummmm I'm gonna suck it...sorry mam is that how you need me to talk.
S: hmm yes .... don't ask putta just talk your heart out i shall not take anything seriously until we finish what we are supposed to...
V: hmm saru I'm gonn lick her cleavage.... I started licking her cleavage deep... which was brownish wheat mixed white colour..soon due to my licking it started turning red.. i just cupped her left boobs and kissed on her left boob and my tongue started tickling her aerola area and over the blouse itself and she was releasing erotic moaning....umm vishu...you are doing good my baby...ummm ... Now due to my saliva her nipple mark was visible on her blouse and it was standing stiff like watchtower...aha it's so pointed saruu I'm gonna bite your nipples... I slowly used my tongue there and touched her nipples and slowly held in my teeth...she made sexual noise awwww ahhh slow putta hmmm so perfectly you held my nipples on my blouse abbbaaaaaa (i liked that compliment from her) i slowly came down and licked below her jacket...and moved down to her navel..and started fingering there and licked using my tongue...i lifted my head and could see my saliva had accumulated in her belly..i just inserted my index finger and started massaging my saliva around her navel...my saru slowly opened her eyes and saw my romantic activity and bit her down lip and pushed my head...i slowly bit her navel..awww ammmaa she moaned....and pulled me up to smooch...
V: saruu your navel hole is so hot...how would be your pussy hole? Please explain me..
S: (she didn't expect this question, but since we need to be as couples, she has to answer) che poli ...hmm you only open and see putta its all yours....
V: (hmm she is playing smart, by not explaining).. i just kept my hand down and lifted her petticoat by massaging her big hairy thighs..ufff those tickle of her hairs on thighs was arousing me...i just quickly slipped down from her hands and started licking her inner thighs violently.......
S: ( uff she took it surprise by my movements) aweeee aweeee ahhhhh putaaaaaa ahhh vishh hmmmm lick it...mummm
V: i folded her left thigh and started licking the complete inner part of it..and again scouted up on her boobs and started sucking her lips anxiously...
V: ( again breaking the kiss) saruu explain...how does your pussy looks...
S: ummm poli you don't leave..umm if you lift my petticoat you shall see purple panty with white dots on top of it...hmm then if you slide down...my pussy would be visible to you....hmm at first site you shall it's little bushy with hairs around..and like to keep things natural so I have never shaved or trimmed hairs.. hmm you would see hairs starting from my lower abdominal.. below my navel....it's curly and scattered around and below my pelvis....
V: saru...use the word pussy..it sounds erotic baby... don't use pelvic or pelvis..... please
S: umm with little moaning..umm ok...so below my abdominal my pussy is covered with curly hairs..on the top left corner of my pussy..there a mole...it's my birth mole...it's slightly inside my inner thighs and close to my pussy line..ummm

As she was explaining i started sliding my hands inside her petticoat and was massaging her thighs....she was enjoying to core and I can feel it in her voice...
V: saru....is your mole is visible only if i remove your panty?
S: umm yes putta...if not you can see it my sliding my panty towards left...but it's little tuff..
V: ( i lifted my hand from her thighs and placed it on her lips and held her down lip) saruu i shall remove your petticoat and slide my hand inside your pussy...let's have practical experience in feeling it while you explain ok?
S: hmm that's romantic...ufff ok
V: first guide me to move my hands to your mole baby ..
I removed per petticoat and throwed it down....and now could see her sexy panty which is purple..her pussy was looking like a puffed up inher panty may be due to her pussy hairs....hmm my fingers just followed the path of the hairline starting from her belly wow...i just stopped my fingers just above her pussy and below her belly..and slowly circled on her hairs..and tried pulling a hair from there...
S: ouchhhhh ahhhhhh puttaaa it pains.....
V: sorry baby......now tell me shall I put my hand inside your panty and search for your mole?
S: hmm go on... putta..
V: ( i slowly inserted my hand...and her pussy hairs welcomed me..) saruu you have so much hair here....
S: hmm
V: but u know..i like it....where is that mole...hmm i just moved my fingers down and saruu too slowly spread her legs...and placed my fingers right on top of her pussy line and sensed her precums....wow... saruu are you wet?
S: hmmm putta....( She held my head tighter on her boobs..i just gave a bite on her nipples)
V: where is the mole baby..guide me which side i need to move.. saying that i just inserted my hand inside her pussy....
S: ouch not there putta ummmmmm it's my pussy hole...come little up towards my right thighs corner..
V: hmm ok saru..is it here?
S: hmm yes.
V: wow.. saruu can I look into that?
S: umm vishu.....
V: i came down...now my face was on near her panty.. i just sniffed there and took the smell of her pussy...due to warm breath she shuffled her body... held pilow from both of her hands.. and her legs crossed over....i gave a kiss on her pussy...umm first time I kissed there..i felt nice due to the smell but my lips didn't feel the pussy... Now i held her panty and started pulling it down... saru supported by shifting her ass... now i pulled her panty till her knees...and rolled over her legs and separated...now i just looked at my dream girl...wow she is sleeping without any dress..I was getting excited but controlled ..i slowly spread her legs apart and her pussy lips departed eachother and showed me her clitoris which was covered in her white juicy pre cums...i moved my head and again smelled..now the smell was hitting my nose ..i directly dipped my tongue there and gave a gentle touch on her clit...
S: ammaaaaaa ahhhhhh aweeee vishu.....
V: i smiled looking at her excitement.....now i dipped my fingers there and took her juicy precums..and held between by thumb and index finger....it was sticky like gum....saruuu ummm your pussy is sexiest....by saying that i started licking there....
S: ummm hmmmm ( she held her hands on my head now and was pushing slowly towards her pussy she was feeling thunder striking her body as it was her first experience....)

I continued to lick madly there for 15min...and came up and started sucking her lips...and i could see her precums was now transferred on her lips...
V: mam your precums stuck on your lips..do you feel it's presence..
S: ( she was silent and didn't answer) i continued kissing her lips and moved my fingers inside her pussy..and inserted my middle finger..ohh it was dam tight to insert my finger...as she was fresh.. I just continued to brush her pussy lips and forced my middle finger..
S: aweee mmmm vishu slow....mmmmm ahhhhh yeah like that ahhh ahhha
V: half of my fingers were inside i started fingering my mam, my teacher, my love, my saruu who is sexually aroused and under my control now... I did this for 20min more minutes and now I can insert 2 fingers..ahhhhhhhh

Now saruu in excitement pulled my fingers out and removed my vest..and started kissing me all over my chest...my nipples and moved down..near my boxers...over there she slowed down a bit and closed her eyes and held my hard dick..ahhhhh saruu now she took off my boxers...and slowly opened her eyes...and staring at it closely... first time her face was so near to my dick..m now she moved her hands on my hairy dick...massaged my balls...my dick was getting hard.. could feel my blood is moved over there...she again closed her eyes and planted a kiss on my pussy dick...awwwww my precums juice which is in thin liquid started coming out... I just held her hand and helped her to pull my skin a bit down... And my precums started to roll down..my saru took her tongue and swiped over it.. I got crushed on the bed...she pinned her to bun and now moved her lips over my dick...i was just feeling her dry lips moving on my dick and it didn't give actual pleasure..
I held her hairs and pulled up..
V: ( now i needed to call her as mam, because that name wa exciting me during foreplay.. i pulled her towards me) slowly...mam..why you sucking my dick...it was not part of our plan?
S: hmm putta... please don't ask.... Let me lick it...
V: but why mam.... I don't want...I feel too excited....I feel my nerves are working all together..
S: hmm that's what even i need putta..I want you also to be sexually aroused like me....
V: ok mam..come here I shall show you how to do then.....( I held her middle finger and took into my mouth..and first licked her finger with my tongue and then completely took it inside my mouth with my wet lips and started licking her finger like how you lick a dick.....) Mam this is how you need to do there..
S: like a kid she nodded her head and moved down....now she licked around my dick oops I was getting so much pleasure...as she was now over doing just to give me sexual satisfaction...I was on tip of my ejaculation....now my saruu took my dick completely inside in her mouth and I was out of control...ahhhhhh... Within seconds my cum started ejaculate...and i forced her head..my saru felt my cums and took of her head and started moving my dick in her hands.....all my sperm came running out of my dick and landed around my tummy and on her hands... I grunted sarruu and held her hand...but my saru was silent and continued to hljerk me until all my sperm came out..I was satisfied with first encounter and layed on my bed....my saruu cleaned my sperm and came next to me...
S: did you enjoy putta?
V: hmm yes mam..how about you...
S: me too
V: did you release all your sperm? Did your pussy got the excitement mam?
S: she just nodded....
But below still my dick was hard... I just pulled my mam and started kissing and sucking biting her lips again......she too cooperated... I moved my hands and held her bare thighs and pulled over my stomach...and started playing with her pussy lips again while i was kissing...saruu too liked it and she started kissing me with force...ummmm putta aweeee ayeeee now i held my dick and started rubbing on her pussy slowly...i think my saru felt the hardness and thickness of my dick.....in her mood of sexual ectasy....i slowly slided my dick in her pussy... Ummm it was so tight and was not so easy to break between... but i continued to rub there by holding my dick in my hand....and in between I was aiming to push little by little...my saru now slowly felt the pain..
S: oye putta...let's stop kano....
V: hmm mam....( With half heart i missed my head, but my eyes with lust was looking at her) 

She got up from bed... walked naked swaying her ass...and got into bathroom to wash her pussy....I too walked behind her with my erected dick....
S: what happened putta...
V: mam not sure why today my dick is standing against after you have me ejaculation
[+] 9 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
(27-05-2024, 04:32 PM)Haran000 Wrote: I know bro, it’s all for making innocence and vishnu pretends to believe it innocently, but my point is how come female produce sperms? You should have put like some PCOD problem instead. That’s my point nothing else.

Bro to keep it simple... according to Sarala she thinks her student doesn't know about female reproductive system works..that's all..so obviously Vishnu would not think as he is not from science background... Further per my knowledge .. further females are capable of storing spermatozoa in their reproductive tracts until the eggs are ready to be fertilized.. anyways let's move on with story... To be Frank i myself didn't know that girl's can't produce sperms hahahha...so poor guy... Vishnu would not aware lol
[+] 1 user Likes Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
(28-05-2024, 11:40 AM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Bro to keep it simple... according to Sarala she thinks her student doesn't know about female reproductive system works..that's all..so obviously Vishnu would not think as he is not from science background... Further per my knowledge .. further females are capable of storing spermatozoa in their reproductive tracts until the eggs are ready to be fertilized.. anyways let's move on with story... To be Frank i myself didn't know that girl's can't produce sperms hahahha...so poor guy... Vishnu would not aware lol

Really? That's too childish of you bro hahahah.
Like Reply
Good one bro
Like Reply
As expected.. Wonderful update bro...................................
Like Reply
Sexcellent update
Like Reply
Where are you man ❓❓❓❓❓❓

All are okkk or not ❓❓❓

Where is the update ❓❓❓❓
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
Hello everyone, next one week there will not be any update on this story as i m traveling out with my family...hope you guys understand and when I'm back you guys would get regular hot hot updates.. thanks for supporting
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
(29-05-2024, 11:19 PM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Hello everyone, next one week there will not be any update on this story as i m traveling out with my family...hope you guys understand and when I'm back you guys would get regular hot hot updates.. thanks for supporting

Okkkk enjoy your time with your family
Like Reply
(29-05-2024, 11:19 PM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Hello everyone, next one week there will not be any update on this story as i m traveling out with my family...hope you guys understand and when I'm back you guys would get regular hot hot updates.. thanks for supporting

Perfectly fine bro. We all understand. 

Only problem is we are so hooked with the story that it’s getting unbearable. Haha. If possible post or else we will count every day for your return. Enjoy your holidays bro.
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 12:29 PM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Part 15

Maria waved her hand towards saruu and stood next to her as they started conversing as though they met after long time.

M: it's been good 5 years we have met Sarala? How are you? And you still look the same no change, pretty Indian traditional girl.
S: I'm good too.... You too also look the same,,, dashing girl... And btw he is Vishnu my student.

I extended my hand and greeted her, she gave a weired look at me and was confused.. because meeting Sarala's student in Leela palace? That too holding  hand in hand? What's happening?

But my eyes were stuck around her... She was tall almost of my height...well built..i could see her gym effects and efforts on her body..all her body parts were looking like tailor made, completely customised...looks like she took appointment with good and explained him to sculpture her body per her desire...her ass and thighs were her attractive parts...ass was tight stiff and huge... thighs were well shaped, looked in shape due to her hard workout...she had decent attractive boobs which is 34 but as big as what saru had.. but it was moderate enough to tempt anyone... She had a boycut hairs till her neck.... dusky color face....red velvet lipsss....umm she had perfect body for fucking...and she had  physique which could dominate during sex with her partner...ok further she was wearing blue top and black tight jeans..overall I was mesmerized..

S: Vishnu... Could you please excuse me and Maria for 1 hour... So that I can explain her why we are here?
V: ok mam sure. I will be in room.

After 1 hour...

M: hmm , I feel so proud of what you are doing saruu, nevertheless Vishnu too...  Though he is innocent but carries food maturity level.. hmm i think only teacher like you can sacrifice all these...
S: thanks Maria, after all what do we carry when we die darling.. ok its 8 let me call Vishnu.. so we 3 can have dinner together.

I came down after the call and we all say for dinner.
M: so Vishnu sir, i Heard so much praises from your teacher, she is lucky to find student like you.
V: with shy, hmm actually I'm proud to have Sarala mam as my teacher, no one would sacrifice and teach things like she is doing ( got emotional for real)
S: (by holding my hand...) Oye putta you are brave person...stop crying...oi Maria don't make my boy cry.
V: wiping my tears, so mam what you doing.
M: hahah mam is your saruu, you can call me Maria..no issues.... So I'm a crime reporter..so usually to cover the news or to explore some scandal i would be travelling... So like that i came here.
V: oh ok where do you,?
M: hmm I'm orphan, and marriage and boy friend is something doesn't suit the career which I have choosen so I stay alone in Bangalore.. I have a house..I stay in 1sr floor and ground floor is empty... looking for a tenant...so ya this is my bio data.
S: with smile, you haven't changed at all... Hmm ok then Maria it's 9:30, time for vishu medication, i shall meet you tomorrow during breakfast.

So we bidded bye and came to room, ( guys you know what sarala shouldn't have given one break to me, because knowing that I'm criminal, i had plotted a nice plan to reach Maria :-) ... She is just bomb... Will show her for you guys, hmm i can't regret without  fucking that) so we reached room, I was thinking something and saru observed it.
S: oye looks like you are lost, what happened?
V: my aunt had called mam, she has shifted my college from Chennai to Bangalore itself, it's her friends collage itseems so all the formalities has been completed, so next 1 year I need to be here, so she will also shift along with me itseems as i would be alone here.
Sbanana hmm that culprit is planning to kill him for sure, she will not leave him, with Maria help I need to plot an idea here, if not I shall lose vishu) hmm don't worry vishu with help of Maria i shall plan something, already I have spoken to her about your Aunt, so be relax and let's complete your session.

She changed her saree and wore shirt skirt, today I was excited more as Maria ass and thighs were fixed in my mind...so I went with that desperation do to love with saruu.

She was facing opposite to me, i could sense her pink panty line sticking to her butt, slowly i moved behind her, she was smiling looking at me and said, 
S:spoke to dad again his visuals are perfect itseems and your security said that he would take my dad to regular check up again on coming Friday itseems,, thanks for all.
V: again you and your thanks, I need to keep your lips busy else you shall again talk something 100 times, anyways you are happy so i should get my kiss...

Saying that i placed my lips on hers and hugged her... Immediately without any delay rolled my tongue inside and she too tooked...now kissing was something we both were comfortable and there was shy for that, i pressed her waist to feel most of her boobs on me..she just moaned and looked into my eyes..I too looked and break the kiss....gave a stare and again kissed her passionately...now slowly slided my hand down and placed it on her ass...i so wanted to press it, and took the courage and started squeezing and kissing my saruu ...she too was enjoying and didn't say anything 

Sbanana why putta has kept his hand on my bum? Hmm it's ok at his age if others were there ...they could have exploited me..but he is maintaining his sexual desires..that too at his age it's common, probably his aunty would have encouraged all this...let me not spoil it)

Since saruu didn't object the ass pressing part, now i was comfortably moving my ends and gently pressing them and was feeling the pleasure out of it... slowly we moved to bed, and i made her lay down on bed and i too settled next to her, while i was kissing, removed her skirt strap and pressed her boobs, slowly came down and pulled her sleeveless bra down and took her boobs and sucking hard and hard,,,
S: ouchhh vishu...ummmm ahhhh puttaaa
V: i just gave a small bite on her side boobs which again raised her erotic level, now she held my head pulled up and started kissing me... meanwhile my dick was ready to explode... 
V: mam i need handjob... It's paining
S: hmm putta....i shall remove your boxers now,( slowly she removed it ) hmm your ass is so tight putta...gave a massage.... Hmm putta i shall hold your dick in my hand now ummm, are you liking it
V: yes baby .... I love your hands, i love your boobs I love your asss saruuuu
S: putta you need milk ummmm from my boobs
V: yes baby can you keep it in my mouth directly
S: ok, 
She sat on her back and slided to bend towards me...and kept her brownish pink nipples in my mouth i started chewing it ummm
S: putta pull my nipples with your lips, umm little. Ore hard umm ahhh.
Down she was playing with my dick nicely... Now she was expert....
V: baby are you getting wet too? 
S: (saruu took this question as surprise) hmm in pleasure as I was licking her boobs , ya putta
V: ummm because I wanted my wife also to be healthy, else like me even she would have the problem
Sbanana inner soul: oh he might asking because he cares you, and he doesn't like you also face sexual problems in future? Can you ask if girls to release there sperms? Me: my soul it would inappropriate to ask this kid, soul: but it's for your healthy reason? Anyways this time I mean while you give handjob you guys are free to talk like husband and wife right? Why don't you ask him? Me: hmm let me try) putta does your aunt to used do handjob?
V: yes wifey, she used to ask me to give, when she is wet baby.
S: hmmm
V: saruu can you show me your panty, I need to see if it's wet?
She continued moving her hand and said
S: ummm , vishu you need to see my panty? Ummm it's sweat baby...u need to see? Ahhhh
V: yess saruu...  she just expanded her leg... And I saw small portion near her pussy line was pet... Saruu you are getting wet baby... The way she spread her leg,... The glimpse of her pink panty between her white hairy thighs took my dick to peak and ejected my sperm.. I just came close again and started kissing her lips and pressing her boobs.....saruu too cooperated and continued to shake my dick until last drop ... I then left her lips and layed on her boobs.... Saruu didn't say anything she just started caressing my head...
S: oye putta....you tired ah?
V: no saruu baby... I shall miss this love, care everything from you saru... My aunty will not leave...
S: don't worry putta, my friend Maria is not ordinary women, she is just like me only the difference between us is.. i wore sare and she wears both saree and. Jeans infact all kind of modern dress hmm..... Don't worry she can go to any extend if i ask her help, that too she is criminal reporter also know the way to handle situation. Now you sleep I shall wash and come...

Vishu inner soul: what is your plan here? What are trying?
Vishnu: nothing my dear soul, Maria stays alone in her place, no parents, no boy friend... So everything is clear for me to approach her...  As per my plan,, i know saru would discuss this with Maria... So if my plan goes well I'm expecting Maria to ask me and saru to stay in the ground floor which is empty...so get access to both sweet ladies....
Inner soul: wow wonderful...

It was morning, sun was hitting me hard as balcony door was open..somewhere I heard girls laughing voice .. i slowly got up..
M: what hero done with sleep? Good morning
V: i adjusted my eyes andsaw  towards the voice it came...it was blurr, and again those ladies continued to talk... Meanwhile I drank some water and turned towards balcony again... I saw Maria and saruu facing opposite to me and talking with eachother.... The first thing which captured my eyes her Maria's ass, wow it looked like a balloon inside her tight joggers...i so wanted to spank her ass..

V: hello ladies.... welcome to my room...
M: ahaa smart boy....i heard your aunt has changed your school...? So when you need to go?
V: from today Maria....
M: ok then all the best... Have good time with your aunty (she said sarcastically) and her ready to used to her booby milk haha.
Vbanana I knew Maria said this to tease me, but took the opportunity to act like it hurted my ego)
S: oye idiot why you teasing my Vishnu (she held me by my shoulder) no putta she is pulling your leg, I'm gonna call and talk to your aunt, we shall take care of you.
Vbanana I was having fake anger look, wait a second sarr said we shall take care of you? It means my idea worked? Wow my fortune?)
S: i have decided to divorce my husband, and stay with you till your academics gets over that is for next 3 years.
Vbanana I was shocked, as i didn't expect saruu would divorce with her husband)

Flashback 1 hour before.

M: ok, so that bitch is plotting in such a way that you should take a decision to leave him along with him...
S: yes Maria, and i would never allow that to happen ( wiping her tears) he was there for my family without my consent, so i sho6help Vishnu without any thoughts, and i need your help because i alone cannot do this.
M: why you crying.... See per my criminal knowledge and experience..100% she would kill vishu if you betray him and I'm not gonna allow, your responsibility is mine..... So as I said you shift permanently to my house and stay in ground floor, but why you need to worry about your husband? Blady he is impotent.. he never understand your feelings, he never cared your parents or you, he is Just behind your earnings. Forget what others think about you.. it's time to think positively.... atleast it would save a life.
S: yes, even i thought whole night and didn't sleep Maria, so i my made up my mind... I shall file the case today itself... And close my husband chapter in my life. But as I said i need your help.... Because Vishnu aunty will definitely ask me... A question "what if for some emergency i needed visit my parents, and that time who would take care of Vishnu"
V: look your problem is my problem... I have taken so many risk in my career as a crime reporter... And for my best friend i cannot do favour to you? I still can't forget the love your family showered over me when my parents died, your mom took care of me, just like her own daughter....so now it's time for me too return the favour... You are like my friend, sister everything after all I don't have anyone in this world... Hmm yes I have decided yesterday night itself that i would help you in this problem and never let you in trouble.
S: thanks Maria, but to be Frank, I need to ask you one more time that it's not so easy work as you agree to it? Because the favour what i ask involve physical relationship with Vishnu.. and he is completely stranger to you.
M: shut up, I'm not old traditional like you, I make decisions very firmly... I know what is coming my way ok, don't act like I'm doing huge favour it's nothing compared to what you and your parents have done to me and I owe you......
S: hmm so you are comfortable doing all those things with him?
M: not so comfortable, after all even i would feel little uncomfortable.. but I have my ways to handle it....end of the day i shall ensure his treatment is not affected in your absence ok?
S: thanks Maria, but you know what all I do ilto him?
M: yes, i remember while you said yesterday, need to kiss him when he or myself is in dipress or happy, boob feed , and atlast masterbating him to eject his sperm right?
S: and also give him bath? 
M: oh sorry i forgot... need to give him bath and he would also give me in return...oh god finally i for a person who can give me bath and reduce my work... ( in a funny way and laughed looking at saruu)
Sbanana with smile) chepoo don't make fun of him, poor thing he is going through such a  embarrassment situation with his disease... btw you mentioned masterbating what is that?
M: it's actual name of handjob which you said, 
S: oh ok, you are modern... So you understand the name... But I never knew there is something called masterbating.
M: offcourse even i didn't know.. but my profession makes me learn everything..
S: hmm but aren't you feeling shy, because i didn't thought you would agree so easily?
M: what do you think? Even I am a girl.. just because my profession is being bold.. I can't dare my shyness... Inside I'm so tensed saruu... Because like you for me also it's first experience... But i don't show my hesitant directly.. but I can do all this for you.
S with smile.. i know you Maria.. that's why i asked you again.
M: haha ok leave.. so today you vacate from here and shift to my place, I will talk to lawyer regarding your divorce... My house is fully furnished so just get your belongings
S: done.
M: looks like our Majnu ( pointing at Vishnu) got up now. Let me tease him.

Back to current situation.

M: ok my boy, pack your belongings and come to my place... Saruu would explain you rest.
V: (with fake anger) Mam which place... I don't come anywhere... Your friend is bad.. she teases me... For the disease what I have..
M: ashoo my baby ( she comes close to me , held my head against her shoulder,) I was joking kano, now onwards even I'm like your saruu mam, but only difference is i do not teach you any lessons.

The moment she came close to me..  i sensed my nervous Started reacting on me...her hot vibes were literally passing in my body... Only by her hug? And what happens when i do all kinky stuff with her? By thinking about that only my dick was erected.
S: ok Maria i shall talk to nutan and later evening we shall come to your place with our belongings.

V: ok mam meanwhile i shall get breakfast and come...

Meanwhile I got down.. explained nutan everything and came back to room.and when i came I saw saruu was standing alone thinking something serious.

V: mam what happened, problems are solved know. Why you looking worried.

Flashback when vishu went to get breakfast.

S: ( on phone) hi nutan, Vishnu explained everything on his college shifting.
N: yes , he just called me also and said that you would stay with him until his education? Why you not leaving? Don't your husband misses you?
S: that is not your headache.. but our decision is firm.btw that day when we visited doctor... He said there is another problem with Vishnu which he hesitated to explain me as I was his caretaker... But I need to know what is that.
?

Nbanana hahaha) why don't you contact him? He would explain everything... And after hearing to him i know you would run away from him. And that's when i will replace you.
S: but doctor wouldn't explain me?
N: don't worry, I will call him and inform to share it with you, will take appointment at 12pm.. ensure you be there, doctor said it's serious now... So immediately treatment has to start... Else your student would die hahahha
S: wow.. and you are laughing for that? Very nice aunt you are...
N: look there is nothing to hide from you, as already i assume you know my plan. Tell me how much money you need? But just leave vishu
S: I'm not doing this for money miss.nutan, you better call doctor and take appointment...else I shall talk about your plan with Vishnu
N: ok ok sorry... Don't take it seriously..  I will fix your appointment.

Current situation.

V: mam, mam, I'm talking to you? Tell me what happened why you look tensed?
S: nothing Vishnu, get ready soon I need to visit your doctor for treatment prescription... Your aunt just called me.

Oh wow, so my final plan to fuck my saruu has now arrived, oh lord this is the moment... finally my plan helped to deceive my goddesses Sarala.... Mission accomplished hahahahaha.

****To my readers, 1)what is that last treatment doctor would suggest to saruu? Will she do it? Will that help Vishnu to fuck her teacher? 2) how things will look when Vishnu shift to Maria's place? Will Maria do everything what saru used to do? If yes, how? Wait for next update... And comment your recommendation.. because without motivational comments I can't move forward with more exotic way,, so it all depends on your comments how you motivate me to continue.. else i shall close off this chapter soon*****

Happy family time bro, enjoy the moments with your family.
Like Reply
Boss, where r you? Waiting for update pl
Like Reply
Part 28

S: hmm ( she stood at bathroom door and looked at my dick ) hmm looks like it is not satisfied..( with smile she held it in her soft tight hand and started to jerk ....

Ahh we both were standing naked and my saru was giving me hard handjob..umm wow.. after few minutes...she came close to me and hugged me and started to kiss by lifting her head...ummm her bare pointed nipples were tempting and distracting my patience... atlast with a grunt i ejaculated..and my sperm popped out like rocket and landed on sexy belly and started to drop down by sliding on her navel and few sperm pops fell on her pussy hair...
S: ok putta now you rest, i shall wash myself and come....

I just came wored my boxers and slept off... Next day early morning around 7am i heard female voice near my passage, i just thought it might be Maria's voice..I got up from my sleep rubbed my eyes and went towards the search of source of voice....and could hear there conversation clearly now...hmm i thought let me not expose myself to them.. instead i thought of hearing secretly....
S: hmm finally your adventures are done..and you caught that security officer scams
M: yes madam we need to do some adventure else our job is not fun....btw you said Vishnu has come yesterday right..so how did things go?
S: hmm it went well but little different as i needed to go complete naked this time...
M: wow, what was his reaction? Did he end up having sex with you....? ( She just winked her eyes)
S: shut up.. he is kid, papa he just believed whatever story i said to him...and thought for real that i have some disease
V: ( what the fuck.....she fooled me ah? As they show in movies i heard thunder Strom, lightning everything hahahaha..., But consoled myself..no worries she lied for my food)
M: hahaha i said right saruu your innocent boy will not be knowing all the girls side of the sexual problems... see it was easy to convince him rather than talking scientifically...
S: hmm thanks Maria, credit goes to you only..some how i did ..
M: great now carry the momentum saruu, now slowly you need to start increasing the frequency of treatment..
S: increase frequency meaning, i didn't get you?
M: I mean...get close to him....hmm i mean fall in love with him ya...
S: hey shut up what you talking
M: I'm serious..see you have done everything with Vishnu which usually a girl would do with her husband or boyfriend, now tell me who is Vishnu to you?
S: he is just my student that's all... nothing else..I'm doing all this for his wellness Maria
M: ok fine, your husband has sent the postal for your divorce agreement, now what's next in your life? Are you planning to marry again?
S: che no...why you talking like that? I'm not interested in marriage anymore....
M: then how do lead your life saru? You are not bold enough to accept the life like me, you are boundaries... which is embedded by your tradition...
S: hmm( tears started rolling out) i know
M: look saruu people understand around you ... there is no fault with you for this breakup as your husband was impotant, now the question is obviously force you for 2nd marriage.
S: hmm i know...
M: then when you know all this, then can you not discuss with Vishnu and Marry him?
S: it doesn't look good Maria..I'm his teacher and more over I'm elder to him....i can't think in the way you are thinking..it's ok if my fate has written like that...then i shall go through this.
M: ok tell me how will you console your body? To that matter your inner soul? If you accept to marry someone else?  Because already you have physical relationship with Vishnu..and almost done everything a wife would do...
S:. Hmm( started crying hard)

Now after hearing all this i started to realise the blunder I have played with the life of Sarala...just to satisfy my sexual needs I have utilised her in all possible way and even she equally accepted....hmm for a change the good side of my heart was hurting me......hmm saru has gone beyond my expectations just to ensure that I'm cured... Meanwhile something came to my mind and thought..let me first focus on my aim...

S:ok Maria I have an interview today in one of the private school as I left my job in Chennai, so need a favour.
M: yes teacher tell me your favour
S: nothing, Vishnu came yesterday evening so I'm not sure when he last took bath....can you give him bath today? Because I'm running late to my interview?

(Me hearing this conversation..my dick started to react wow....what a unexpected day...)
M: hmm ok saru...
S: thanks, just wearsome comfortable dress because he shall ask you also to take shower with him...and he will give shower to you..
M: oh why? I shall tell him that i can take bath later.
S: no vishu will feel uncomfortable to take bath alone... especially now if i tell him that you shall give bath to him .....he wouldn't agree. So somehow i shall convince him but you also need to take bath along with him.
M: aha hmmm ok, what else...
S: nothing, oh forgot if in case he gets errection while he takes bath he might ask for masterbation..
M: ashoooo is it?
S: yeah... Better you tempt him while you give bath, so that he would come off soon when you jerk him.
M: hmm ok teacher ( winking her eyes)
S: ok then bye I shall get ready...

( Hearing all this conversation, I was excited, and ran towards my bed and slept as if i didn't hear anything)

Maria left to her home which is in upstairs and saru came inside humming song.... I was acting as if i was on sleep ...she came inside turned towards wardrobe and was choosing saree..she took a orange saree and orange blouse and black petticoat... I was expecting that she would go to washroom to change...but she started changing in the room itself thinking that i was sleeping....

She continued humming and removed her saree and throwed down..now she was wearing black blouse and black petticoat...she slided down her petticoat..and turned towards me to check if I'm awake...i continued to sleep though i was watching secretly...later she started unhooking her blouse and pulled it out of her shoulder and dropped it down...omg now she was just standing in her black bra and white panty..hmmm watching a women changing there dress secretly is such a pleasure.... As she was facing opposite to me.. I can see her bare back... Her bulk big ass was tempting me....it was such a round ass...she bent a bit to pick the saree which she dropped and immediately i could see her ass crack...and her ass crack was little bare and her brownish ass crack was visible through her panty... I was pressing my erected dick in bedsheet itself....later from mirror view i saw her bulk boobs .wow more 50 percent was popping out...my saru slides her hand at the bottom of her bra and adjusted the straps.. making sure her lower boobs are completely covered inside her bra...that strap sound which came while she was adjusting her bra was so erotic to me.... Now my dick was too hard and i slowly started rubbing my dick...all of sudden due to some dust i coughed and this alerted saruu....
S: oye putta, you got up...?
V:  hmm yes mam( i just slided towards her and to my surprise, she casually started wearing her blouse and didn't cover her body) and you took bath now mam?
S:. Ni putta long back...( She started walking towards me in her panties while she was hooking her blouse and sat next to me on bed) see putta today i have interview...and i shall come in the afternoon ok, so I have asked Maria to help you in giving bath as I will not be there..
V: mam.. why? I'm not kid and not comfortable in taking bath with her...with you only i was not comfortable..go mam..I will take alone.
S: please putta only today...i know you will listen to me.. because if you take alone then you would be tempted to take in cold water...
V: no mam promise i will take in hot water believe me...
S: i believe you putta but still go upstairs..Maria would give you bath..
V: but mam you will not understand my problem....
S: sir I'm your teacher..so i understand all your problems... your concern is about your erection right?
V: hmmm ( just nodded my head)
S: I have already asked her to give handjob don't worry putta..be a good boy...
V: hmm (I was still pretending to be angry and didn't listen to her and turned towards other side )
S: ok now that my sweet putta is angry what should i do?
V:  ( again i didn't reply) 
S: hmm i know what my putta needs now to cool down( she bent over my bare chest while i was still on my bed , and kept her face near my chin) oye angry boy..you need puppy?
V: hmm no( i still pretend to be angry...the mirror behind my saru was revealing the glimpse of her naked ass crack as she had leaned on my body and her panty was small enough to hold those huge assess...ahh god what a sexy scene it was.....now my anger was conquered by lust) this is the last time ok saru?
 Saying that i planted kiss on her lips and hugged her and placed my head on her shoulder....hmm wow now i could see the bare ass crack from close...I was so erected to place my hands there.... slowly i broke the hug..
V: mam you know what i need ...if you want me to take bath with maria...
S: i know what my naughty kid want..hmm how long this kiss will be putta....
V: I don't mam....( I was already tempted... I just dragged her and lifted next to my left and started sucking her lips....muahhh slurp...slrup...I was too excited..she too was cooperating like she was tempted....i made her slide over me and continued to kiss.... slowly moved my hands on her back..and started moving everywhere.......ahaaaaa my saru had become pro in smooching now...ummm she literally pulling my tongue out.... biting my lips .. licking my lips..and varities she was doing while we were smooching... I was just enjoying her every action..... meanwhile i moved my right hand towards her ass crack and started massaging there...ahhaaaa fucking ass...i dipped my middle finger between her ass crack and i felt little wetness...may be her sweat...then continued to move further down and cupped her left ass completely and started.. massaging and pressing them....saru broke the kiss and saw my face as she didn't anticipate that i would move my hand in her ass....I too started staring with lust....
S: putta.... Your hands on my......hmmmm
V: saruuu..I'm sorry couldn't control....I'm erected already ( i again continued 5kiss her forehead chicks and nose....)
S: she slowly placed her hands inside my boxers....( My dick already erected like a tower..and my precums very flowing....
V: saru pull it down completely....( I continued kissing her and slowly removed her panties upto her upper thighs, so that i get the glimpse of complete naked ass)
S: oye putta, i shall do it quick kano..I have my interview ..
V: ah it's ok leave mam, i shall do it by myself...you just get ready....
S: che I will beat you..it's dirty.. I don't want my putta to learn all this...you just lay down will do it quickly putta...

Saying this my saru for my surprise went down and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it...ahhhh ammmaaa awweeee her cold saliva started surrounding my dick all over.....shhhhhhhh i just released hard grunt....uhhh saruuuuu

V: baby..you could have done in your hands know...why from mouth...I feel bad as you had taken bath already..( i pretended false courtesy)
S: ummm ummm slrup..mummm ( breaking her blowjob....and her hand continued to jerk it while she was talking to me) no putta i wanted it to be fast...now just sit back and relax i shall take out your cum soon...just let me know when you are about eject your sperm...uhhh mmm yummlaaaaaa mmmmm

Oh god she was doing it too fast.. ummm i can see her boobs juggling inside her bra..ummmm the way she was jerking and simultaneously sucking my dick made me cum very soon and as usual i exploded in her mouth uhhhhhj baby......ahhhh it was heaven mam....ummmmmmm ...my early sperm popped out and hit her throat...soon my saru took my dick out and started jerking all my cum until the last drop....
V: ufff mam..in done....i think you might get late.....( She soon got up... adjusted her panty and ran to washroom.. gotten fresh)
S: poli putta..what and all you did see
V: sorry mam...
S: anyways take bath with maria i shall see you in evening...bye.
[+] 9 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Welcome back
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
Part 29

After my saru left to interview...my body and mind were excited about the bathing session with Maria...but somewhere in the corner my heart again started hurt me...it was not stopping me...as i started to fall in love with Sarala.....her innocent approach has changed my heart...she had crossed all her limits just to help me..and make sure I'm getting cured....i thought it will be too selfish if i think of Maria...and moreover my heart started to think what Maria said to saru...i.e to get married to her...hmmm in this dilemma i got a call to my landline.

V: hello who's this.
M: hello I'm your darling baby Vishnu
V: oh Maria...tell me.
M: what to tell dumbo..come up let's have bath, don't you like having bath with a girl like me ( she was trying to tease me)
V: hmm ( with Stern decision) no Maria i cannot have bath with anyone other than my saruuu
M: oh oh my saruuu hmmm she is your teacher sir..
V: i know but still i can't have bath with you, i shall wait for her and will do ones she is back.
M: are you dumb..she only informed me Vishnu... please come don't feel bad...
V: sorry Maria.. thanks for being so caring..but understand i can't come..
M: hmm( poor fellow he is no stubborn and innocent too) ok sir..but please don't do alone in cold water, your saru would kill me
V: don't worry i would bath only when my saruu is back..
M: ok sir then bye...
V: bye..

After disconnecting the call, i sat alone in the hall and there was too many things which were running in my mind..I was just patiently analysing all the situations..on case to case basis...I was trying figure out the consequences i might face in the future which is mainly due to the change in plan and change in heart ........I took a smoke and started smoking... A pack of cigarette...and later the last smoke i lighted off with a smile on my face as now my body, my soul and my mind everything was clear and convinced with my decision...now it's all about execution...ufff for that i needed my saru come back home..to start my plan......;-) 

S: oye putta... I'm back....
V: hi saru how did your interview go?
S: it was good and i think that i would get selected hahaha..
V: wow congratulations mam..( i gave a hug)
S: thank you putta....hmm have you not taken bath still?
V: ah ah..no mam..
S: but why..i had asked to take with Maria know? Dint she called you?
V: she did but i didn't go, mam..now don't ask reason..since you are back give me bath now..
S: ashoo dumb only you are.. wait let me drink some coffee later we both will take shower as even I'm tired and sweating....
V: ok mam...

After a while she called and we both went to take bath....I was in my v shape underwear..
And already my dick was erected and it was tight..my saru asusual removed her saree and came with petticoat and blouse...
S: come lets go putta....
We entered bathroom..and saru started adjusting water heat..
V: mam yesterday you said that you would dress up like mandakini 5o take bath with me?
S: which mandakini putta?
V: mam you forgot the movie? You are supposed to wear only blouse and take off your bra..and also wear only petticoat and take off your panty...
S: chi poli you have become..see how you talk with your teacher Vishnu....
V: ayyo sorry mam...i assumed to be my wife know..as per our act?
S: haha I was kidding..ok turn that side don't see me....

She faced opposite to me and removed her jacket and handed over to me..and she started taking off her bra....
V: mam why you turning that side and removing because i have already seen you naked?( I held her jacket and sniffed the smell out of it... around her boobs and armpits..wow it was so tempting...with that sweaty smell...
S: shut up... because i feel shy...now stop questioning and take this..hold my bra...
V: hmm ok saru...( Hmm I took her bra and gave back her jacket, umm smelled her bra as well umm i liked that fresh natural body odour..no perfume nothing..just her body smell..)
S: ok done...come lets take bath...

She immediately came towards me and opened the shower and within seconds we both became wet....my saru applied soap all over my body and washed me completely...I was just enjoying the glimpse of her dark brown coin size nipples on her blouse..wow due to wetness of her blouse it was completely visible..and the texture was too dark....her nipples were erected like a watch tower..mam what a nipples those were... you can literally play with it whole day...

She was standing behind me and applying soap to my back..and scrubbing...and i held her hand and guided to apply soap on my chest..and belly and accordingly she was doing...and her smooth and soft boobs were brushing my back..ahhh.....after a while she came to wash the soap..i just stopped 
V: saru..let me apply soap to you....and later together we shall take shower....

I came behind her.... took soap and started applying on her belly ..hmm inserted my finger there and played for a while...now applied the body wash on my hand and started applying on top of her blouse itself..and slowly i was squeezing those boobs and pulling her nipples..
 My saru was moaning and she had held her thighs tightly....
S: putta you are applying soap on top of my blouse....
V: umm saru i shall apply inside now... saying that..i unhooked her blouse....
S: oye don't remove all the hook putta..3 is enough.....
V: hmm ok saru... while in that 3 hooks only I was getting the glimpse of her hard erected wet and shiny nipples....i just inserted my hand inside her blouse and held her nipples...
S: oweee umm puttaaa...ah hhhhhh 
V: what saru...did i hurt?
S: hmm no.....
V: now i took body gel on both of my palm and started inserting both the hands and massaging her boobs...omg it was soo hard... My saru was moaning little hard now...her foot were dancing over eachother...... Now suddenly i held her waist and turned towards me...
V: oye saru.. you forgot to remove your panty.....( Saying that immediately i got down and lifted her petticoat and pulled her underwear...umm it was attached to her body tightly..but i applied little force and managed to get it down... Now i took her panty...i could see the white sticky spots on it.. which have me clue that she is leaking...and she is warm with lust.... I kept her panty aside...
V: mam...is your pussy wet?
S: aye che...no....
V: mam tell me..i saw your white spots...i just asked so that we can finish on your treatment mam.
S: what treatment for me putta?
V: you forgot about your sperm which you said other day ?
S: oh ya ya..sorry i forgot...
V: hmm since you are wet we shall finish off...mam? What do you say? Hmm see even my dick is hard....both of us treatment will get over
S: hmm ok..

Once i heard.. immediately i held her under shower and started kissing her lips...ummm slrup... slrup... I was tasting both her sweet saliva and water...as we were under shower.....i slided my hand on her ass and started feeling her soft bum....as her petticoat was wet.. I was able to feel her skin even though she had wore her peticoat.......after a while of smooching i rested my head on her shoulders and continued to press her ass. Now i bent my head to catch the glimpse of her ass...wow..it was so sexy...due to wetness her petticoat was stuck to her ass and her hot ass crack was visible...i just moved my fingers there inside her ass crack and felt it's deepness..umm it was indeed deep and big......wow God what a beauty is my saru..all credit goes to her mother...god knows how sexy she would have been to give birth to hot baby like saruu.....now slowly i started lifting her petticoat up and..it came until her upper thighs...and from there i slided my hand inside her ass....and held those naked not bumsss.. now i was too erected..i started smooching her again and my hands were invading her ass hole and pussy....I was trying to push my index finger inside her asshole...may be my nails and my fingers hurt a bit to saru....
S: hey not there please....it's hurting putta..
V: I did not say anything..I was just looking in lust at her....... eyes...and she was too staring at me... now instead of pushing my fingers inside her asshole i started massaging there..I was just circling my fingers around her asshole....
S: ummm aweeeeeee puttaaa umm please aw aw aw awahhhhhhh yeahhh putta please stop..not there...
V: i just grunted once slowly with full sexual mood and turned her opposite to me..and now her ass was rubbing my dick..i continued to rub my dick on her naked ass and from front i was squeezing her boobs...now i too was sexually aroused..i just unhooked quickly the remaining buttons from her blouse and started squeezing them hard....and held them tight so that the blood should run towards her nipples ahhhhh i grunted and left..now saru turned towards me and started sucking my lipsss.....and she stopped all of sudden
S: putta...shall we continue on bed...
V: i was breathing heavily...just nodded my head saying yes

S: ok be there insh,.' come...
V: hmm(while going i took her fresh bra and panty in my hands..)saru..I'm taking this along with me... please wrap only towel and come..let's not waste time..in undressing again...
S: with full of shy she just nodded her head..

I came outside... dried my body with towel.. sprayed perfume.. wrapped just a towel on my waist and was waiting for my baby..my darling...my sex god..my all the lust girl to come out..... because my wicked mind had planned to fuck her today at any cost....and face the consequences.....
[+] 7 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply