Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
As always, excellent work. Keep going and explore each and every character you've introduced till now and I hope you will be adding more in future.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
To, waiting for big update pl
Like Reply
What man where are you❓

Is there any update today
Like Reply
Toda we missed update I am very sad man
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 12:12 AM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: Toda we missed update I am very sad man
It took sometime as i need to think on the plot..but today you shall get 2 updates..
One small and other big one
Like Reply
Part 24

After 2 days...

V: what time did you get the slot?
Assistant: sir I got tomorrow slot at afternoon 1pm sir  , as it's festival season this is the best i can do...
V: ok thanks prabhakar, 

Uff finally as promised to Sarala I need to leave madikeri tomorrow , but before that i need to have sex with Nutan as per my plan... I went to room kept few dummy hidden camera around the wardrobe, mirror, window so that all these cameras are focused on bed....and silently i went to sleep informing Rangamma to start her plan.

R: (drama over the phone) Hi meghala, thanks for the parcel I have received today morning only
Nbanana from kitchen, what camera is she talking)
R: ( over the phone)i have fixed all 4 cameras in her bedroom...and she is not aware, tomorrow morning only i shall get to know if they are real husband and wife....ya meghala..ok meghala I shall give the camera recording to you tomorrow afternoon so that we can check together, and thanks for your help.
N: mom take coffee
R: hey you are supposed to go for Market right?
N: no mom, i shall go on evening....( Hmm does she think that i heard everything) ok mom i was washing dishes... So there was lot of voice..with whom were you talking? ( She pretended as if she didn't hear anything)
R: some wrong number..ok I shall go to farmland ( acted as if she is nervous)
N:hmm something is fishy let me check the room, she wa searching everywhere.
V: hey what happened? You missing anything?
N: problem Vishnu I head5ny mom talking about fixing the camera in the room, we need to search
V: what the fuck is she so crazy
N: i said right she is very doubtful and could go at any extent to check. hmm aha got it.. see here is camera
V: oh oh.. hey is this another camera? Omg...look look another in windows
N: see here too..omg she has covered all the angles hmm, I'm so worried Vishnu..
V: hmmm ( i silently pressed the remote which I had in my pocket) oh look there green light is turned on... 
N: oh oh don't move or look into camera Vishnu..she might think we are acting by looking into hidden camera, so be natural like how husband and wife will be there in room, and slowly we shall go out and think how to deal with this...

Ahaa utilising the moment.. I went and slept on the bed by resting my back

V: oh my girl... Come to papa ?
N: with smile I will beat you Vishnu...( She came and sat next to me)
V: every action is under your mom radar..so be careful baby girl.....try to be romantic..else she would get to know....
Nbanana she came and layed on my chest  and held my fingers with her's) look vishu we need to be very careful else all the things what we did will go for a toss, and my mom will start judging my character if she knows you are not my husband.
V: looking at the camera i think it has voice sensor also, because we have similar camera in my dad's office....so mind your voice from now on...if we talk softly then she would sense something is fishy...
N: oops thanks for reminding... look vishu please be more comfortable...i swear i would not mind anything..if you are close to me..but let's not spoil the act else my mom will think I'm sleeping with random guy just because my husband is dead...
V:yup my baby... Kiss on my lips..it's wet..
N: she just smiled and planted a kiss ..hmm 

I was getting slightly arosed now... looking into her dress She was wearing  pink short skirt, it was sleeveless.. i could see her black bra straps..and half of her boobs had popped out since she was laying on my shoulder...
Vbanana i kept my hand on shoulder and moved on to her ass..) baby...for some reason you looking too hot in this short skirt.... I wonder how you would look without this skirt...
N: (to herself Chi poli..... How he talks, anyways it's drama so let me not think much) hmm as if you are not seen me naked, i still can't forget our 1st night after marriage.. you were monster..
Vbanana oh oh, she is too smart in handling my questions) yes i remember... Whole night i made you stay naked... Today also i would do same.. before i go to work tomorrow......( Now i slowly moved my hand on to her ass over her skirt and started moving my hand in circle..and started feeling her ass... In between  I was moving my hand up and down on her ass crack..I was able to sense her panty lines around her ass...in between I used to cup her ass and press..
N:hmm naughty..stop it .. early morning you are feeling my bum?
V: (i continued feeling her ass and now placed my rights hand on both her ass bottom part, kept my middle finger between her ass crack and slowly i used my force to push nutan towards my lips, in this act i pressurised more on my middle finger so that I can feel her pussy area...) 
N: oweeee hmmm ..what do you want.....
V: lick my lips....
She with little shy nodded signalling no...i just pushed my hand from her ass to her thighs which was between my legs and started massaging it and pleaded her with puppy face.
Nbanana hee lips were just an inch away from mine) slowly she whispered no vishu ummmm you shall get tempted...

I just lifted my head a bit and her lips were mine... without any struggle she cooperated to kiss me...she was kissing me so slowly as if she had entire day for me.. I too was slowly chewing her upper and down lips on turn basis..i moved my right hand.. slowly inside her skirt...and felt her undies...it has hard and stuck to her body like a second skin on her body.. first i inserted my finger inside her panty it was stoo tight to sneek in...then shifted a little near her ass crack..now my fingers were below ass cups..i just kept my middle finger on her pussy area and started massaging there with that finger..she moaned a bit and just forced her kiss over my lips..i started circling on her pussy over her undies...i started feeling little wetness..
N: oye vishu not there ummm , i said you would get naughty...ummm ahhhhhhhh
V: with whom else i can be naughty?
N: slowly in lust she said with saruu, when you go to her place tomo... I'm not your dream girl..whom you want to date vishu.. I'm a mother of a kid...( She said this in her lust filled voice)
V: oh yeah..then why did you suck my dick and cum other day darling? (I too said slowly in her ears) i shall not give anything today night.
N: che , how dirty you talk... vishu...
V: (with naughty smile) i will do dirty now see.. (i moved my fingers to enter her panty right below her pussy area by just sliding her panty a bit.. within mili seconds my fingers were on her pussy....) Ummm you say me dirty..see how well your pussy is arosed and leaking a lot of your juices... And you say I'm dirty...( I said in fake anger)
N: oye kidding kano, why you take so serious...isssh ahhhh slow kano ummmmm saku take your finger now...ummmmahhhhhhh ayeeeee vishhhhhh
V: i can't my dick is erected....( I pushed half of my finger inside her sweet pussy hole...now with much comfortable I was enjoying...) Baby I need to come up now...( Slowly i slided her next to me......i pushed her hairs from her lips....held my finger on her chin and pulled it down.....and sweet lips opened...her down lip was little fat..when i pulled it her saliva was passing on her lips...i just took it from my tongue and started chewing her lipsss...ummmmm nutuuuuuu you are my hottest baby....umm i love your lipsss yaaaaa how sexy it is.mmm...
N: ummmmmmm  slow don't bite...
V; baby hold my dick.... please...
N: ummmmm( she started rubbing on my crotch....hmm so hard it is vishu)
V: what to do when you are dam hot....put your hand inside know...feel my bare Dick...
N: oye che hogo..... I can't....( Again I pleeded her) ahhh you are stubborn...ummm i held it enough ahh..umm so hot it is vishhhhh
V: umm yes nutu.. can you massage my dick head...with your thumb please
N: umm umm please no i feel shy kano....
V: bayali thogo hangadre shy hoguthe ( take it in your mouth, shy would go)
N: sooo naughty.... Noni will do in hand only... She started playing with her fingers on my dick head...and feeling my dick small mouth....
V: nutu if you keep playing with my dick's small mouth then... I shall pass out Susu...
N: che che... I will beat you.. better go to washroom....
V: then massage properly...know..and make me cum please..else I can't resist....
N: ayyoooo....ok wait...she pulled my undies down and held my dick in her hand full and started jerking...
V: ahhh nutuuu...mmm nutuuuu open your skirt strap and show me your boobs baby...
N: ahhh ahhh..ahhh ok....she sat and removed her skirt and bra straps both...ummm saka?
V :umm ok...ahhaaa hhassa make it fast....nutu...press your nipples by yourself...ahhha hhhh umm do it fast pls......I'm gonna cum ....
Nbanana she just wanted him to cummm, so was just listening like a kid) ummmm oweee my nipples are hurting kano...Hhh
V: ah ah ah huh huh huh....i...am....huh nutu.....ufff...i splashed my sperm over her skirt top..ahh ahh.....she continued to jerk even after I was done..... Ummmm nutu..I'm done baby...
N: she saw her hand...it was like she dipped in my sperm... Ummm see how much sperm....you ejaculated
V: nutu the quantity of the sperm is always depends on the person hotness..

N: che..you and your logic....
V: ok now don't wash plz lick your hand nutu..
N: che hogo.. i can't.... Naughty..

She went to washroom and washed her hands.. meanwhile i was out in her balcony... And lighted my cigarette...now i was not afraid of smoking as already Rangamma knows...
After a while nutu came...i just pulled her in my arms...and I stood behind her
V: ummm sexy experience it was nutu..( i just kept my hand on her right boobs from behind and pressed it very hard due it's stiffness....)
N: ouchhh poli..why you pressing there... Don't take too much advantage...
V: I just placed my head on her shoulder and held her face and smooched her lipsss
N: che...did you smoke buffalo?
V: oye what? Whom you scolding? I can't stop my practice just for you... Buffalo itseems....
N: sorry sorry
V: no sorry... again I held and continued kissing and massaging her big boobs....that's when Rangamma saw us from the gate.....
R: she coughed eith smile...

We both adjusted eachother behaviour and went inside....

R: ahha finally my sacrifice worked to improve my daughter life..... thank you God..

*** Dear readers next part, the sexual encounter with Nutan and Vishnu travel back to Bangalore as Sarala his darling is waiting and Maria ever green muscle beauty is waiting for his arrival, things would go sexual now****
[+] 8 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Guru you don't worry. First you create plot as your like and after that you write the story. Don't need to hurry burry

If you didn't give update just give the information that's it only
Like Reply
Part 25

V: Rangamma..it's 8, and time to continue your drama, so I will be out and nutan is in kitchen you continue like how you did in morning.
R: ok vishu...( She took the photo receiver and pressed the slef ringing button which i had taught her*161* and kept the receiver and immediately phone started to ring) hi Meghala, how are you, I'm good....yes yes even i had dinner... yes yes... Recording is on.. today night i shall get to know if they do sex or not, to determine they are real husband and wife...ok bye thanks for the help....
Nbanana oh oh this culprit mom is planning to see our sexual relationship, let me talk to Vishnu) hey vishuu one problem kano
V: yes tell me...
N: as I had thought in the morning, my mom has kept the camera to see if we actually involve in sex, i actually heard it while she was talking to Meghala.
V: oh are you serious...hmm now what to do?
N: I knew this would happen and already I had planned for this, ok see when we get into room we shall do everything which husband and wife would do.... example let's do lot off foreplay..talk sexually and at the point when we reach to have sex with each other..i would act like I'm feeling shy and cover my body with bedspread...
V: hmm ok then?
N: after that you come inside the bedspread... sleep over me and just try to adjust your dick as though you will fuck me...
V: ok,then?
N: but actually you would not fuck...it's just acting.. i shall simply scream as if I'm getting fucked from you ok?
V: not possible.. I can't... I'm packing my luggage
N: oye please please why what happened?
V: what have you think about me? Am i human being or robot? I can't handle this sexual situations, i shall sleep for myself please leave me, 
N: please Vishnu help me one last time
V: see what if sexually involve? It's too difficult for me to handle..you need to understand my point of view also..I'm 19 still all this are very tempting for me.
Nbanana he is making sense, papa) hmm ok let's do a deal. Apart from sex you have full liberty over me....i would also equally indulge in romance with you....
V: hmm ok i have a condition.. all this should happen in the costume what i suggest
N: ok baba tell me
V: hmm wear white sleeveless blouse... Black bra and pink underwear... blue saree and white petticoat...
N: ayyo all mismatch colour combination...
Ok i shall wear......
V: and also don't feeed milk to baby.. you can give cow milk today.. because i need entire milk today night...
N: with shy... umm poli ok kano...
V:ok nutu you get ready then ... I will wait outside...

As she left i went to kitchen...my Rangamma was cleaning the kitchen slab ... I just grabbed her boobs from behind and started pressing them..
R: oye nutan would come Vishnu... please leave...
V: she is getting ready and we have atleast good 20minutes my ranguuuu baby..again I do not get chance for some time if travel back to my work..
R: ummm... true...
V: lets not waste time ranguuuu (I just didn't waste time, pulled her close to me...and started smooching hard and fast.....my hands immediately went behind her fat ass and grabbed it and started kneading it...
Rangamma too was aroused of my attack...she slided her hand between us and held my dick mmmmm i just broke the kiss and started looking at her..she was sweating and was in excitement...i just slided my dothi... pulled my dick out of my underwear....and now i stared at Rangamma and made her sir down in squats position..my dick was very hard and worm..i moved my dick on her sexy nose studs....her chicks and slapped with my dick...and moved on her lips...
R: not in my mouth... please
V: ( i just ignored her) for what joy you3sat ranguu ? If you're are not sucking it? ( I just forced my dick inside her mouth.... that's all ranguu started sucking as if she was hungry for it... slrup.. slrup.Slrup...) oye ranguuuu now see how hungry you are for my dick hahaha
R: with smile.. actually i like the taste when you asked to do in farmland...but little shy you know...

Now i started pushing harder in her mouth and pushed to hit her throat... Rangamma coughed and spitted saliva..as I was little harsh in pushing inside her mouth...
V: Rangamma enough get back... Let's have quick Fuck..
R: but how here vishu...
V: i just lifted and placed on the kitchen slab this is how will do ranguu
I just slided her saree up, until her thighs....i didn't remove my dhoti but just pulled my dick out and started massaging on Rangamma pussy now....she just held my shoulder and making erotic sounds..ishhhhhh ahhhh I took some saliva from my mouth and applied over her pussy and rubbed it outside... And now pointed my dick and pushed it inside her pussy....ahhh huh huh.. now with force i started fucking her.. huh huh huh huh..ufff huh huh huh ranguuu huh huh huh... fucking your pussy..huh huh umm ...give me your boobs ranguuu..ummmm i just cupped elder pussy over saree only and fucked her...rangu was also screaming but she has kept her hand over her mouth to avoid the sound...umm umm umm summ uuuu uuuuuuumm umm umm ...I was done and was reaching my climax.... immediately i pulled my dick out of her pussy...and held ranguuuu hand and made her sir down..by holding my dick in another hand....
V: ahh ranguu now take my saliva in your mouth..ahhh.ahhha.hhhhaa Rangamma was blank over my act sn didn't expect this... but by the time she realised I had already splashed my sperm over her face... first shot jumped on her eyes..later i held her hairs tight and she opened her mouth..so i just dumped all my juice there( that day you said drinking sperm is dirty right to your daughter? Now see I made you taste my sperm) the last drop of my sperm I just held my dick like paint brush and rubbed on her chin...and stood against the wall in excitement... Ufff ranguuu had gulped few drops of sperm and rest she spitted in washroom and washed her face....
V: ok ranguuuu now time to fuck your daughter....( Before that I went for a smoke and started thinking the short sex which i had with ranguum. though it wa small I enjoyed a lot...in that style)

Meanwhile...my smokey hot one night wife Nutan was coming out of room...hmm my eyes were wide open...mesmerizing beauty..she had got ready like a proper first night..her sleeveless white blouse on top of that blue plain saree ..ahaaa look at those breast umm it was looking like a big hump as her milk was fully loaded because per my request Nutan kept the entire milk for me..

N: oye che again smoking..., anyways how do I look...
V: looks like i can't pretend nutan.... I'm gonna really fuck you today night.
N: her face turned like tomato.. listening to me..ahh che hogo....

SO we went inside room, I was already out of control..and nutan had given me green signal to do whatever i want apart from fucking her..... I just held her saree pallu as she entered and pulled it with force... and fatak she fell on my chest..... We both were staring at eachother...
V: Nutan the day i saw you..I was lost in your beauty... God took little extra time to carve your body..i hardly see any extra muscle.... Ummmm
N: you making me very conscious vishh ummm, she just slided towards me and my body started feeling her boobs... May because she had not feeded baby it was little hard and her nipples were poking me....

I looked into her eyes..... lifted her chin and placed a kiss and it was more like I'm licking her lips... I just kissed by wide opening my tongue and lips... slrup slrup ummmm i was immediately into mood....
N: vishu empty my boobies first it's paining kano..umm 
V: wait baby... I shall do...i removed the saree which she had drapped...and now she was standing only in sleeveless white blouse and white petticoat....i hugged her...and placed my hands over her ass..and slowly started massaging.....
V: nutan your ass is the first sexiest part of your body..no matter how hard I press still it's stiff and strong....ummm nutu.... today your asshole would meet my tongue....
Nbananawith a shiver she just looked at me in shock,oops looks like today he gonna explore me properly....) Che poli not there vishu...
V:ummm i just placed my hand inside her petticoat now and started feeling her ass over her panty...we both walked along and slipped out on the bed and now i started pressing each and every part of her body and enjoying her...I was literally like an animal over her... I was on top her body....my hand had held both of her hands above her head...my chest was brushing her boobs as I was moving my body while i was kissing and licking her mouth...i dick was rubbing on her petticoat near her pussy...now i just paused for a while and both were looking into each other..with full of sexual intimacy.....

I now bit her shoulder..... licked her armpits... Nutan was moaning......umm vishu......ymmmm... I know slided next to her snd and moved my hand on her boobs and started pressing....auchhhhhh hmm
N: umm ammma ahhhhh yahhhhhhh vishu.. don't press my boobs... please kano it's paining.....umm sakuuuuu.. ahhh first drink my milk vishu and then press as much as hard you want kanooo..
V: ok baby... I now slowly unhooked 2 hook from her blouse...and saw her face..she was literally wanted me to test and hogg her milky boobs.. i just slowed down to tempt her.. hmmm with just 2 hooks down..her half boobs were out.. i started licking her cleavage and held a long suck to leave love bite right above her boobs..
N: abbbaaaaa slow...hmmmummm ammaaa....che naughty...see how much big mark you made....
V: i can't handle hotness so usually I bite..ummm now i sat and held her blouse on both the hands and tored it apart by looking into her eyes... Nutan bounced back her body due to my strength and made a small noise like hickup....umm her boobs were about to blast from her bra....but nutan just lifted her back and unhooked her bra for me...
I just held her bra took it away and Nutan just held her hand up to ease my struggle....later I saw her boobs...and started kneading her riped nipples from my thumb...
N: ummm vishu.... please drink my milk..
V:oye I'm not kid.... Umm ask me to suck your nipples...
N: ayyo baby please suck my milk and blood out of my boobs......( She said this so erotically and she was rubbing her legs on top of each other and was stretching it due to ectasy within her....

I just held only her aerola of both the boobs and pressed them a bit that's all white milk started popping around all the corners.....
N: ahhhh yehhhhhhh cheepuuu vishu...hallu kudiiyoooo ummm Amma... please cheepuuu Nan molle na....nange agtha ella( suck my milk plz i can't wait)
V: with naughty smile..I will do baby.. would you give me your pussy to fuck?
N: ommm che hogo...I will not plz..kano..you should do this...
V: hahahha.. i immediately hogged her boobs in my mouth without giving her time to react and she took it surprise....... And very soon her milk started flowing through her veins to my mouth..
N: she just opened her mouth in 0 shape and made weird moaning...i just bit her nipples and drank all her milk within minutes....oye that day you too so much time and now how come you finished so fast .... Without replying I sucked other boob and finished that as well..

Now i came close her mouth by keeping some of her milk in my mouth and pressed my lips over her mouth and pushed the milk to her mouth along with my saliva...as the quantity was too much some part of milk started coming out of her side lips..i immediately broke the kiss and licked all those milk and again started pounding on her lips vigoursly.....
V: muahhh baby how did your milk tasted?
N: she was licking the saliva around her lips..and just nodded her head... signing shyness....now i took her legs....licked her feet... pulled her petticoat until her thighs..umm white thighs inside her while petticoat was such a awesome view for me.... I just moved and buried my head inside her petticoat and kept my mouth on her satin panty..and licked it there directly..shhhhhhhh ummm
Nbanana oh oweee this is awesome and unexpected) oweeeee vishu gentle plz....ummmm i just removed her petticoat and also her panty......wow......what a pussy...she had not shaved for 2 weeks so small part of hairs were on her pussy.....i just opened her pussy by my 2 fingers....her pussy lips separated as though it was stuck with gum.....her love juices were looking gummy around her pussy.... I just kept my fingers on her clitoris..
V: oye nutu.. would allow to fuck you? I asked and continued to massage her clitoris...umm
N: owe....no.ummmmm plz.....oweee I'm feeling something..ummmmm

I just kept my tongue there and started circling around...ummm salty..sticky...sexy.. juicy...umm i loved her juices....
N: Amma oweee owee owee owee suck suck suck umm suck suck..hmm umm owee goddddd ughhh umm umm she was just pulling the bedspread looks like it was her first encounter with mouth...... after a long suck of her pussy she had dripped so much love juices...and i lifted my face..and around my lips and chin everything was was having her love juices...
V: oye madam.. enough of screaming....come and clean my face now...
N: with shy and lust she Just came and started licking my face and cleaned everything... enough ah.....
V: no baby... Need your tongue on my dick now........i just slided on the bed....now nutan removed my dhoti and undies.....she held my thick black Dick.....she just kissed and kept it on her chicks and was feeling the warmth....and now she kept in her mouth and started sucking...at first pace..i just held her head.. pushed it hard inside ..she coughed and i just gave a grin and left her to breath.... nutan was sucking my dick without break and as if she was waiting for it.....my knees were on the floor and half body was on bed and nutan was between my legs and she was on her knees.. completely naked and was sucking my dick.....ah aha .I was enjoying the pleasure..ahh Nutan suck my balls as well please yamm ah hah.....ya ya baby fast umm ...I was about to explode my cum.....so immediately i just got up and turned nutan and placed her head on the edge of bed and started drilling my dick in her mouth as if I was fucking her cunt...ahahaha hah hah huh huh baby I'm coming..I'm com...in...ahaha... I fully exploded all my cum inside her mouth... nutan kept everything in her mouth full and was looking at my face with innocent puppy face .. i just asked her to gulp it...she nodded saying no...i just held her nostrils..so that made her to swallow all my cum and she coughed...
N: thu... idiot..how dirty....che now again..in that position i squeezed my dick tip again and ask her to take it in her mouth...and she came close and licked it and gulped..i just fainted on the bed...(in my mind I was plotting to fuck her....) I didn't wear any dress..took my cigarette from the table... Nutan too was sleeping Naked..i just held her hand and pulled up..
N: oye where
V: dum.. can't you see, I need to smoke..come give company...
N: che atleast wear something idiot...
V: abbaa in this forest who will come ya? In day time only I do not see anyone.. in night who will come? 
N: che with you even i shall become poli...
V: na you become my best sexy girl friend...for ever in my life...( I said this held her mby waist and went to small balcony)
Nbanana she felt happy that, she was not treated like a bitch.... though she did all this is bad thing but still she believed... only God knows the purpose of it) hmm owe my hero..it's so cold here and we are standing naked..
V: ah what to do.. only today night I can see you like this.. after that would be like this with me? No right so let me have food time with my friendly soul..
N: oye don't talk emotionally where wil I go.. don't forget I'm your all time girl friend Okie....
V: i just left smoke in the dark night and held her waist and nodded my head over her head...
N: aha ahhaaa hhassa hey monkey smoke fast.... I'm getting cold...
V: baby shall I ask you something..
N: yes keluuuu
V: after a month if i meet and request for your boob milk.. would you give me..
N: che hogo i can't answer these questions
V: arey you said my first gf right? Then answer seriously? Because I'm definitely not gonna leave you
N: oye peddu ( dumbo) i would share it with my baby and you on this earth that's all....so yes you are free to access it...hmmm
V: how about blowjob by taking my cum and drinking it? That also?
N: che get lost you ar sometimes so embarrassing...
V: arey i can't like this with other. Women know?
N: arey baba yes kano now smoke fast it's cold...
V: omg my gf is feeling cold and I'm smoking here without caring her... I came behind her..from back i held her big boobs and started massaging them again...
V: how you feeling nutu....are you feeling the heat? 
N: owee umm leave it...not here..
V: umm it's cold breeze touching our body...and hotness inside our body ahaha what a pleasure...nutu are you wet baby?
N: che stupid hogoo.....
V: please answer
N: ummmm yes....
V: ok let me access.. i sat on my knees behind her and my face was opposite to her ass.. first i licked her ass chiks..after that i held her ass chiks and tried cupping the them...ahaaa i slowly started spreading her ass to see through her ass crack...
N: oops she kept her hand behind her ass crack... Che Vishnu not there please it's dirty...
V: chup..I'm lost in your...so everything is special for me... I slowly opened her ass crack..ahaaaa guys her asshole was flashing like a star..and her hole was little deep as her ass was huge.... right below her pussy was slowly dripping....
V: oye nutu.. bend a bit.. I need to explore your ass.. I need proper view..
N: che get up now..i will beat..che it's dirty..
V: I feel it's clean..i swiped my index finger on her asshole..... Again i swiped my index finger over there little hard to feel her ass butt ...then i just smelled my index finger.. some sort of rough shitty smell I got...now i made progress by inserting by tongue there.... nutan just got thunder in her body and she just Shrek her body...
N:, oweee please noooooooo ummmmm
V: now i just riped her ass completely and started licking it....I took face back.. spitted on her ass and again started digging my head there..
N: ahhhaaa i didn't know it would give this much pleasure mmmmmm
V: now I sucked my middle finger..and started inserting in her asshole.. first she tighten her body..
V: oye baby leave your body lose....she did what I said ...ahh with little struggle now my finger made an entry...in her asshole....now with force i pushed it hard inside...
N: ouch Amma please remove..... paining ahhh huh huh huh slowly hu huh huh huhmmm now little ok but ahhhhh mmmmm 
V: i fasten my fingering in her asshole...ah ah now i quickly got up and kept my dick between her ass crack and gave her little worm....ummm nutu how was the experience?
N: che poli... hogo......
V: just imagine if my dick goes there..
N: ah please not this topic it's not good I don't like.. please kano please..
V: hmm ok .. now i carried her in my arms and took her back to room... throwed her on bed and jumped...umm
N: oye how come again your dick so hard...
V:.all credits to your sexy assess baby... I again continued kissing and fingering her pussy...
N: oye it's time to perform our last act.. ishall go under bedspread...ok
V: yes baby...
So as planned Nutan went under bedspread...and I entered to sleep on tip of her body.. now we both were sleeping naked on eachother ahhaa it was like iam sleeping on a sofa pillow..
V: again i teased ahhaaa I shall insert my Dick and Fuck you baby
N: che no please.. remember.. only that I'm not doing please..
V: ok baby before we start let me adjust my Dick on your pussy..
N: what we are not fucking know?
V: oye where will I keep my dick then? I can't go down..she will get to know by my legs and your legs length are not matching...
N: then what's the plan?
V: i shall keep only my dick head between your pussy lips...and push my dick upwards..so that it looks like iam fucking but my dick will be just rubbing outside part of your pussy? Will that work?
N: hmm that would also look like real Fuck position..let's do it..but please don't do downward baby.. please ok ok...and meanwhile i shall act with dialogue as we discussed.
V: yup ok

Now i positioned myself to keep my dickhead...on her pussy lips...but i wanted Nutan to guide me there
V: oye heroine keep my dick head on your pussy..I'm not finding hole..
N: ahh she was already taking deep breath..hmmm she held my dick and pointed on her pussy..ahaha vishu...umm Amma this is my pussy line..... 
V: ah.. where baby..i can't bend to see.. because bedspread would come off.. umm I'm not feeling your pussy nutu...hmm do one thing.. hold my dick and rub on your pussy like straight line until I say..
N: ok...ahha she held my hard dick..and started rubbing on her pussy... Oops can you feel pussy vishu Amma...ummm ahhhh see your dick should be feeling sticky sticky or your dick might be feeling some soft substance...?
V: ahaaaa (actually i was feeling but I was acting just to get fun and also i wanted her to be tempted by Dick) aha do it slow on your pussyine baby...umm it was heavenly feeling
N: ahha ahhh vishu.mmmmmmm you got it now?

Yes baby....now i started to move my dick upwards..wow it was also equally giving me pleasure....ahhahhaa 
V: nutu umm my sexy girl.... Your pussy is so tight i believe?
N: she too was aroused..ah ummm i just had sex once with my husband on my first night vishuu ouchhhh mmmmm
Vbanana now slowly i thought of losing balance and insert dick little more inside her) ouch..some mosquito bit me nutu...( Now to hit that mosquito..i forced my body on her) by this act half of my dick went inside her...
N: ouch ouch ahhh oweeee , it went inside vishu...owee hmm paining
V: oops sorry mosquito ya.. wait let me pull out my dick..ahha emyesh here it comes is it paining baby?
N: ahh no....now better.... wait it's rubbing on my ass..i shall position it...ouch ah don't push ahhhh that's where my pussy ahhh just rub.. ahh ahhhh yeah rub now move fast ahhahhh
V: you liking it baby
N: ummm she just nodded her head..owee ummmm now she was in heaven...my dick juice was spreading across...
V: oops fucking mosquito again you didn't lock the balcony? 
N: ( she ignored and was enjoying the pleasure) oweee oeeee yeahh yeahh
V: i shall kill this mosquito..( nos again i pushed hard and this time my entire dick i landed inside her pussy...
N: Amma Amma ahhhhhh ouch
V: (oh baby ummmm now slowly i started moving my dick inside her pussy as if I'm not sure that it went inside her...) See Nutan just by pushing my dick upwards you are having so much fun...what if i push inside?( I started drama though i know it was inside..) slowly i started pushing...as she didn't had sex for long time..the experience was equal to breaking a virgin....my dick was feeling like a big bolt is passing through a small screw..owwe I too started making noise ahh ahh ahhhh
N: oyee ahh ahh vishh fuck me ahhh hhhh hhh .. please Fuck me harder kanoo agtha ella 
V: but actually I'm not allowed know?
N: oye stop drama..owe.. i know you have inserted dick and you too know it..don't act smart ahh owe..now just finish what you started.....
V: shaaa this gave more spine to my dick... I just throwed the bedspread around me...to flex myself... pulled her left leg on my shoulder...and stretched her right leg straight.. pushed my entire dick inside...and pulled it out..and my dick came out like a hard rod..again i pushed my dick full inside and again fully pulled it out..
N: oops vish you killing me ahhhhhaa it's so big and hard...
V: see the actual strokes would start now(mundhundi musalla pandaga) i gave a heroic look and started fucking inside her pussy as if I'm stabbing her pussy hole...thud this thud....ahh ahh ahh ughh ughh thud thud...fuck fuck ahhha. Hhass haaaa 
N: ah aha hhaaaaa I'm dying ah haaaa oops my god Vishnu.... I'm coming for 2nd time already kanooooooo ayyooo ummmmm 
V: ahh ahh ahh ahh baby I'm coming...I'm cummmmmm ahh ahhhaaaa. I just took my dick out of her pussy ..I was grinding...
V: nutu get up soon baby
N: owe owee yeah...( She sat fast)
V: ahhhaaaa I took my sperm out in her mouth..held her head and i was staring at roof..ahhh still my dick was hard..i just left her head down..came back to same position..and again pushed my dick inside nutu pussy and again started stroking...ah ahha ahh
N: nutu was in pain now...ahha she started to nodd her head to stop...ah ahh ahh
V: I was hitting my strokes hard and now bursted my left over sperms inside her and slept on her boobs with tiredness......

After 30minutes Vishnu was completely dozed off next to nutan..as he has back to back session with her and ranguuuu both.
NUTAN TALKING TO HERSELF 

N: oye Vishnu... today whatever sex I had with you..it was one of the pleasured moment in my life ..my body never experienced such a relief till date..to be frank....even my husband didn't satisfy the way you did.... thanks for coming in my life... And relieving the sexual stress which was hidden in my body.....

Next day morning...I got up...looked around...nutu was not there...got freshen up.. came out..nutu was in nighty....
N: have breakfast muddu..
V: what special and why muddu?
N: don't ask.....all those just eat muddu... ( Nutan said to herself Vishnu I used to call my husband also muddu..from today for my soul you are husband...)
V: oye what you blabbering?
N: hmm nothing....

Finally it was afternoon..my packing was done....
V: don't worry about my nutu ranguuuu I shall take care of her....you just take care of your health.. i shall come when I'm free.. and definitely would give the same love experience to you
R: che poli.. i would wait for you...take care she planted kiss on my lips
V: where is nutu
R: check your room,she might be packing or feeling sad for you 
V: oye nutu what you doing here?
N: (she wiped her tears,and came back from balcony) nothing I was seeing if it's gonna rain... I saw her face was red..
V: oye baby..why you crying I know we had good time for this 2 weeks.. i shall definitely meet you again, you will be always my special gf.. infact i feel you are my special 1st wife though i like sarala as a wife but would consider as my first wife.. now please send me happily darling

She just hugged me and bursted in tears . N:Vishnu..I love you... I love you....ummm i would wait for you dear
V: I love you too baby...my eyes were filled with tears too( real tears friends no drama now) my baby smile..I need to give a bit kiss.. i just held her lips close and started sucking..ummmmm from back I was kneading her ass... Which tight and inviting me...i started lifting her nighty until her waist from back...and kept my hands in her panty... And now dipped it inside her ass... Umm it was soft ahhhaaa i just spread her ass crack...and inserted my middle finger near her ass hole..
N: ouchh...poli...see where you have kept your hand..
V: I don't have rights ah? Laughed
N: with shy...ummmm you have kanoo and she hid her face in my shoulder...

V: see nutu... Next time when I come to your home.. i shall definitely fuck your ass aytha? Helu aytha?( Say ok baby)
N: che che...umm aythu madu( where will you leave if i say no)
V: tell in full sentence.. plzzz
N: ok my baby next time please put your dick in my asshole aytha...che you make also naughty...
Hahabha.. i continued to rub her asshole in my middle finger...and pressed deep inside a bit and took it out.....ahha now till i reach Bangalore your ass fragrance will be on my finger tip..
N: che how dirty you talk... Umm but I shall miss you baby.. please keep calling... atleast to torture Sarala aytha?
V: ok now give me milk baby fast.
N: come i will prepare
V:oye smart... from boobs..I need.. i opened her nighty zip and started drinking....umm lovely...ok baby time to leave.. i shall call you next week.. come to Bangalore
N: sure my baby... just let me know in advance..

I bidded bye and took taxi.. it was hard feelings as I was too attached to nutan though i went with bad intention but destiny had good chapter or experience in her live she got her lost soul back....and Rangamma got moved from old tradition and experienced what she had punished her body... I feel good as things ended up good way...

*** Dear readers... Next part 1) the excitement will be back as Sarala would enter back to the story along with Maria 2) how curious is our Vishnu about his new treatment which will start when he reaches Bangalore.? Keep reading****
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Super story

Just now I read this again

And finally vishnu fucked nutan and before fucking nutan he fucked rangamma also. One shot two birds

Nice story.

Thank you for entertaining us with your writings
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
Wow finally nutu got it. Excellent bro. Now waiting for Sarala.
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 12:12 PM)Haran000 Wrote: Wow finally nutu got it. Excellent bro. Now waiting for Sarala.

Yup.. Rangamma was just a medium for Vishnu to reach Nutan...
Like Reply
Part 26

Ahhhh finally in the plain back to my city...my there was something going between my heart and mind..and i was feeling discomfort .. certainly for betraying nutan..I was too addicted to her ?

My heart: hey vishuu you should go back to madikeri... you would get both Rangamma and Nutan..even they are equally beautiful compared to Sarala and Maria.
My mind: hahaha, don't listen to him Vishnu... you can anytime visit and fuck both Nutan and Rangamma but you cannot do the same with saru and Maria... First have sex with them also and later you shall get all 4 girls...and anytime you can enjoy them....

As always i listen to my MIND ...HAHAHA

I reached the airport, from far i can see my Sarala is waiting...for my arrival and my heart started to pump faster as I had missed her for 2 weeks...now i was getting goosebumps as i came close..oops my adorable beauty..my dream girl...she looks so fresh...hmmm

V: hi saruu....( I just stood in front of her)
Sbanana she had tears in her eyes, she just held my face and started kissing all over ) how are you... everything is fine with you putta?( She hugged me tightly)
V: (ooppss what ever it is... No one can have a boob like Sarala...ahh i literally missing this... That hard poking nipples of her...and big hard boobs hmm i really enjoyed the warm welcome)

We took a taxi and started to our home...I was feeling excited thinking about my new therapy which sarua dn.maria would give me....

Flashback on the therapy treatment
1) Vishnu should be given bath twice in a week
2) now along with boob milking , saru needs to treat me by getting Naked.
3) further she has to seduce..give blowjob and lick asshole of required to activate my nerves.

We reached home..I got fresh up as already in madikeri I had taken bath..
V: where is your friend Maria teacher?
S: she is out for her work.. probably tomorrow she would come, hmm ok putta i shall prepare prepare coffee for you, meanwhile you relax 
V: ok teacher....

Uff I was in balcony..still it's 6 pm,long time to go for therapy..ummm time for sentimental attack on my saruu...let me light the cigarette.. I took a fag and started smoking.. meanwhile saru was done with her coffee..
S: hmm what's that cigarette smell in my home?...( She came to balcony) hey vishuu what's wrong with you , why you smoking?
V: mam...ah mam....
S: what ? Who taught you this bad habit?
V: mam actually Nutan aunty called me to home because her brother was not keeping well, so she wanted to travel back to Madhurai, so here at home no one was there to take care of our business..
S: ok so?
V: I was not knowing anything to manage things...but with the help of manager I some how managed things..
S: ok and then?
V: but during night I was not getting sleep only mam, 1 week i tried some how but it was too difficult...when i sleep my veins inside my body used to push me up .I was feeling like my veins are not under my control..some times I was not able to move my hand.. some time my leg... Certain time my dick seemed to be like not working only mam
S: ayyoooo then?
V: then what..i felt like it's in deep sleep..i startrd getting scared.
S:oh ( seems like this are the symptoms of what doctor explained, vishu was experiencing) but did your aunt didn't give therapy
V: how will she give mam? She was in her brother's place
S: with tears in her eyes..you struggled a lot a putta?
V: wiped my tears, hmm yes mam..there were days where i didn't get sleep... I was always thinking about you mam, I was wondering if I was with you then.. i would have not felt all this problem
Sbananawiping her tears) sorry putta i was helpless.. I too missed you every day and night... Maria used to go for work.. but here i was always thinking of you..( she held me on her shoulder)
V: me too mam...I was so lonely..
S: but how that prompted you to smoke putta?
V: ah, one day I was not getting sleep at all. So i called Nutan aunt...and she asked to smoke a cigarette as it would give relaxation to my nerves...
Sbanana blady bitch) this is how she spoiled you putta?
V: ah mam.. that's when my manager taught me to smoke and it actually started to give relaxation to my nerves and could sleep..
S: see putta smoking is not good to health...the reason for your nerve pain is because you missed your therapy...now that you have come here we shall start from today itself.. so please throw it..
V: sure mam...as you say.. thank you mam.... because of you I'm feeling secured..
S: che why thanks for all this...btw I need to thank you
V: why mam?
S: don't act...I know everything...last week my mom had called
V: oh is she alright?
S: yes putta, and she was thanking me for gifting golden bangles for her birthday, and i was wondering that..i actually didn't send any bangles to her infact I even forgot that it was her birthday....
V: oh then mam?
S: then what idiot...mom told me that one of your security guard handed over the bangles to her saying that it was sent in courier by me...
V: wow good mam...you are good daughter and taking care of your mam well
S: oye I know it was sent by you.. and not me ok...I'm very grateful to you..my mom was so happy because it was always her wish to have a gold bangles...

V: hahaha..it's nothing compared to your sacrifice mam, your mom is like my mom..so i just did small favour..
S:it's not small....my mom said it's 60grams gold which is worth of 80000 rupees putta why you need to spend so much.
V: hello i don't think of money when i spend it on my mom ok... Same like that she is also my mom...
Sbanana in tears she just hugged me) thanks putta...
V: you have forgotten how to say thanks... especially when we are happy...mam?
Sbanana with shy..she just closed her eyes and separated her lips)

I just held her chin ..slided her down lips with my thumb......i bent my head and planted a plain kiss....and slowly took her down lips and started sucking it slowly..I was exchanging her lips one by one... and moved my hand behind her and held her bare waist... pressed her against me...she held my hairs from behind..and started enjoying the saliva...
V: mam......i missed this kiss a lot.. ummm again i pulled my saru tongue and fought with mine....... finally i stopped..hmmm.
V: thanks mam.. looks like my veins are back... just by touch of your lips...... Ok mam i shall call my friends to find out in this 2 weeks was there anything i missed out in syllabus...
S: I have already spoken to principal..she would arrange the required special classes to you, anyways you talk once with your friends...

Saru inner soul: hmm per doctor instructions you need to naturally perform the therapy with Vishnu, so how are you planning it?
Saru:Thats what even I'm thinking, how to get naked and suck his dick or do anyother things when we are sexually aroused....hmmm god my mind is not working......ah ahh
Saru inner soul: hmm true...let me think...ok got it....
Saru: wow I too got it yeah.. thanks god
Saru soul: hey what's that?
Saru: your my soul right, you should be knowing ?

S: vishu..come lets have dinner.., I have prepared your favourite chitranna and vade.
V: awesome, I'm too hungry......( Food was served and they started eating)
V: teacher why are you eating curd rice?
S: ah I'm not keeping well putta, I have stomach ache...
V: oh, come then let's go to hospital, why you didn't inform earlier?
S: no no it's ok, I have already been to hospital 3 days back and doctor has suggested the medication...
V:hmm then why still it has not reduced? Let's go to different hospital mam?
S: no no, actually doctor said there is no medication for this...as it has to be cured naturally and she has suggested remediation and if I'm not going through remediation then i should get operated to solve this issue..
V: OMG you never informed me, when gt problem is so severe mam, can you tell me what is the natural medication?
S: hmm it's ok leave it Vishnu....it's little sensitive and I can't share it with you..
Vbanana with little anger) good, i shared each and every thing with you, but you don't? Fine next time don't ask me anything..
S: abba ok baba.. finish your dinner I shall explain...

We were done with dinner...saruu cleaned the bed...she was wearing black saree with green border..and black blouse ..I got into my usual boxer and white sleeveless vest... I turned on the TV and was watching Hindi movie Ram Teri ganga maili...and the conversation with saru opened up... I rested my half body against bed and saru also sat in same position... atmosphere was too silent and i was indulged in mandakini beauty in that Hindi movie

S: Vishnu, that day my stomach was aching and I went to doctor, and she tested my abdominal.
Dr: so from when you are having this problem
S: doctor from past 2 weeks and occasionally i used to get pain, but now it has increased
Dr: ok , are you married?
S: yes doctor
Dr: then your husband didn't come?
S: no doctor he was busy with work.
Dr: ok i shall ask few personal questions, can you tell me when you last had sex with him snd how long you both have been married?
S: with hesitant... doctor we never indulged in sex due to internal conflicts...so I'm still virgin..
Dr: oh that's where the problem lies and very few people would get this kind of disease... So your body has never ejaculated your sperm out, so too much of sperm has accumulated there in abdominal and it needs a release..
 So rhe only solution is you need have sex with your partner...
S: but doctor right 5we are not in a position to have sex.. can you suggest any alternative please?
Dr: see your body needs physical relationship...and it's important especially when you have abdominal infection...as your sperms would get accumulated in pelvic area and later your bladder would would get infected and you shall see side effects like severe abdominal pain and irregular periods, and if this not treated with natural sex then it might turn to blood clots as you don't experience regular periods
S: oh doctor apart from sex can you please suggest any other solution.... right now I can't have sex with my husband please?
Dr: due to thickness of your sperm, you need indulge in foreplay atleast and it should happen naked...and at the end due to intense sexual involvement your body would ejaculate more sperm.
S: but doctor can i not do masterbate?
Dr: no because in that process your body will not experience foreplay and sperm discharge will be less, so it's better atleast have naked foreplay and then end in masterbating that's the only solution..

I listened this and was very excited, wow what a coincidence? Now saru too is in dilemma of sexual intimacy which would cure her disease... My mind didn't think if she was bluffing or not.. i just thought benefits out of this

V: oh mam it's disappointing, i know your husband cannot satisfy your needs, so what is your thought process?( I wanted her to explain me the solution)
Sbanana looks like Vishnu believed my story, now i need to stick to this) not sure Vishnu my mind is puzzled.....
V: teacher, you have helped me a lot to come out of my disease... You have done things which are of beyond my thinking and no else would do that... I think now God has given me a chance to give back the favour...so I'm not sure what you think.. but I can be of any help to cure your problem mam( i said in hesitant)
S: ( with tears) hmm Vishnu.. don't think that i have done any favour to you..
Because you deserve more than that..but you know our situation is different... thanks for your sincere suggestion......but
V: what but mam? Not sure how well i can do things...but i can try.... because in this 2 weeks my aunty also suggested me to watch porn movies so i know how to indulge in foreplay....i said in hesitant...
S: oh my good lord, ( this female has gone crazy what and all she has made this little kid to go through) but why she did that? It's wrong ( saru soul: saruu.. remember you and Maria had also watched porn after explained the Vishnu situation? Saru: that we watched just to see how they give blowjob and anal sex as it was new for us. Soul: oh that's true)
V: i know mam, but when I was alone and suffering with severe nerve pain, though i smoked the relief from pain didn't last for long, hence she demonstrated me to watch few porn movies to masterbate myself....
S: oh god then
V: then my manager supplied those videos.. so just for my nerve disease i did couple of times but later I was not able ejaculate mam as i was not getting erected ( oops i said this because, i didn't wanted her to think that i can masterbate by myself and get satisfaction....then she would think i can manage the cure for my disease)
S: Vishnu on serious note, next time don't listen to your dabba aunty suggestion...it's not good...she will teach you to smoke and masterbate.. nothing good she would do... I want you to cure just by natural process putta, so please don't do.....
V: ( wow such a gem she is...I'm really blessed to find her) sure mam... So now what you think solution for your problem?
S: hmm i think i can share my feelings with you putta, anywhich ways.. we do most of the things..just that this part is addition to it..so yup we shall do together and thanks for your help....

In emotion she hugged me...and i put my hand behind her and held her bare waist between her saree and blouse.... Ahhhhh now my mind says what next....;-)

Dear readers*** in next part we shall see how the first Naked foreplay would go through with saruu..how does saruu's first blowjob experience would be?..how would be first fingerring experience for saruu ahhhhh she is natural beauty without makeup;-) so definitely it would be dick rising... keep reading and support****
[+] 9 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Lovely update, scenes buildup s arr excellent. I really love reading your story, which is slow seduction. Waiting for future updates
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 08:31 PM)Mahesh Wrote: Lovely update, scenes buildup s arr excellent. I really love reading your story, which is slow seduction. Waiting for future updates

Is there any stories like this? Even I like to read but didn't find
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 08:50 PM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Is there any stories like this? Even I like to read but didn't find

There is none other stories like this. 

Actually I am also searching these type of stories but i didn't find. If anyone found then inform me. 

I am also waiting for these type of stories
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Nice story wamderful narration good to see this jem hope it give more excited plots and plays
Like Reply
Congratulations bro, you ATE both mother and daughter. Well Done.

Just curious, are you planning to impregnate both mother daughter duo or daughter only or none?
Like Reply
Good update but sarala having problem with sperms is illogical, even if we consider fantasy it's illogical. Ok leave it for story sake. Bro please consider few basic logics in story next time. Because even to an innocent we can't say opposite of basic biology. You should have put it as PCOD problem and the solution is to indulge in foreplay as an innocent Vishnu would believe that as a remedy.

You're ploting is on point just go on. 

I'm also writing a story, don't take my comments as negative, it's like saying everything shouldn't be for story sake, even though it's a fantasy. Take my comments as criticism. 
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
(27-05-2024, 09:13 AM)Haran000 Wrote: Good update but sarala having problem with sperms is illogical, even if we consider fantasy it's illogical. Ok leave it for story sake. Bro please consider few basic logics in story next time. Because even to an innocent we can't say opposite of basic biology. You should have put it as PCOD problem and the solution is to indulge in foreplay as an innocent Vishnu would believe that as a remedy.

You're ploting is on point just go on. 

I'm also writing a story, don't take my comments as negative, it's like saying everything shouldn't be for story sake, even though it's a fantasy. Take my comments as criticism. 

Sure bro, no harm in suggestions... But the point what I was trying to prove is.... You need to think from Sarala perspective and she believes Vishnu to be innocent hence she is doing all this to help him... So when Sarala believes a kid like Vishnu is innocent so obviously her thinkings will be ..to tell something illogical as she believes Vishnu would believe blindly whatever her teacher says ...so actually Sarala is taking the advantage of Vishnu by giving some stupid reason....and also there is a reason why Vishnu believed this stupid sperm problem...and that is the twist in the coming episode..so please read and  hopefully you might understand the reason why i used that excuse...
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply