Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
(24-05-2024, 10:05 AM)jack32 Wrote: same persons having repeated fun will be boring, new characters is good, dont stop with photos alone, everyone has to get hands on her by situation

Bro don't give a fuck about character development, story progression in a long story but just want everyone molest her.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good update bro.
My suggestion is along with workers plot have her go to school as she is a teacher and create a school based plot if possible or go with whatever you have in mind.
Don't listen to people who just want to shag every episode they really don't care about characters or story or emotions.
[+] 1 user Likes Younus1999's post
Like Reply
If these characters are passing by characters then fine bro, but please don't make them as main character. Bring ganapathi, Vishnu and her innocence back like old days. Also new situations like you are creating now.
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
I sense a hot shower scene and Devika is going to shock her hubby. The plumber could show up at th wrong hr, when Deepika in the bath
[+] 1 user Likes Vinay89's post
Like Reply
new senario is very much intresting bro good luck in creating erotic senarios
[+] 1 user Likes only4naughty2's post
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
U have good ideas ....narration superb pls continue
[+] 1 user Likes couples2k9's post
Like Reply
The watsapp group is soon going have this gorgeous woman upskirt shorts\ hidden cam videos and some shocking audio or clips which is going to send Venky to shock
Like Reply
Please stay away from old characters like Vishnu, Chaami, ganapati and all those kids because Devika has already been exposed to them at extreme level in every possible ways. Please continue with fresh situations that you are crafting presently and it seems very promising. Your new style of creating the erotic situations and explaining them by third party medium is really engaging and fantastic and it really enjoyable and testosterone raising.
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
Please stay away from old characters like Vishnu, Chaami, ganapati and all those kids because Devika has already been exposed to them at extreme level in every possible ways. Please continue with fresh situations that you are crafting presently and it seems very promising. Your new style of creating the erotic situations and explaining them by third party medium is really engaging and fantastic and it really enjoyable and testosterone raising.
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
Earlier parts of story genuinely given me a great novel type vibes,you should have continued with that love, romance and ended by one or more students winning her through love it would have been a great binge read and would have been different from most of the stories on this site.
You could have started another thread for situational based story rather than turning this into one.
Tbh at this point it feels like your just slapping random stories to continue this story.
See now many readers doesn't even care about devika's feelings in her story.You turned a great story into every other story on this site where a female lead is just a sex doll ready to be used.
The soul of story is already lost.Really disappointed bookkeeper bro how you went from great story teller to another random writer on this site.
Anyway best of luck bro.If you write another story just go with genuine story telling and don't turn it into situational based story.
Like Reply
(30-05-2024, 03:28 AM)Gojo 6eyes Wrote: Earlier parts of story genuinely given me a great novel type vibes,you should have continued with that love, romance and ended by one or more students winning her through love it would have been a great binge read and would have been different from most of the stories on this site.
You could have started another thread for situational based story rather than turning this into one.
Tbh at this point it feels like your just slapping random stories to continue this story.
See now many readers doesn't even care about devika's feelings in her story.You turned a great story into every other story on this site where a female lead is just a sex doll ready to be used.
The soul of story is already lost.Really disappointed bookkeeper bro how you went from great story teller to another random writer on this site.
Anyway best of luck bro.If you write another story just go with genuine story telling and don't turn it into situational based story.

Lol I really wrote an essay about disappointment over a sex story.
Like Reply
Dear Author. please update. Sort of lose interest and the reader disconnect from the character

Great new episode and going good.
Like Reply
(31-05-2024, 12:06 AM)Gojo 6eyes Wrote: Lol I really wrote an essay about disappointment over a sex story.

If I can take huge chunk of time from my life to write a sex story. There is no harm in writing a long feedback. Keep it coming
[+] 1 user Likes Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
(30-05-2024, 03:28 AM)Gojo 6eyes Wrote: Earlier parts of story genuinely given me a great novel type vibes,you should have continued with that love, romance and ended by one or more students winning her through love it would have been a great binge read and would have been different from most of the stories on this site.

The thing is when I started writing I had lots of time and i had no plans to end the story. I kept writing took it very slow. And there were people saying there is no action in the story, its just nothing happening. So i changed my approach and then i stopped having enough time to write. So whenever I write, i try to mix some action without entirely loosing the original plot. Thats why for some the story started to feel stupid with no logic.

At this of time,  I wanted bring this to end without loosing the essence and move on
Like Reply
(28-05-2024, 11:08 PM)Sitman Wrote: Please stay away from old characters like Vishnu, Chaami, ganapati and all those kids because Devika has already been exposed to them at extreme level in every possible ways. Please continue with fresh situations that you are crafting presently and it seems very promising. Your new style of creating the erotic situations and explaining them by third party medium is really engaging and fantastic and it really enjoyable and testosterone raising.

Thanks for taking the effort to appreciate
[+] 1 user Likes Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Chapter - 110

It was next day, first thing in the morning he checked was his phone to see if any new photos of his wife. But there was none. Luckily he is having range, so called and spoke with devika quickly as there are roaming charges. He did not alert devika about Selvaraj as venki wanted to see how far this dirty plumber will go and also he is also getting some enjoyment seeing these people talking dirty about his wife.

He waited patiently throughout the day with tension wondering what will that fucker Selvaraj come up with. He couldn't concentrate on anything on that day. Usually when venki travels he reads a lot. But right now he is not in a state of reading.

And atlast again it is around evening the group got active after Selvaraj posted something

Selvaraj - are you guys ready for our sexy queen today

Everyone replied yes and send some excited emojis

Selvaraj - okay then get all lunds ready. It will explode today

Selvaraj posted the first photo. It was nothing special, it was photo of devika in black nighty. Again her face is not that visible. She was doing something on the kitchen

Munna - she in nighty looks like sex bomb. Wow

Pandian - wow

Messages started pouring in, when Selvaraj posted the next photo. This one again in kitchen and photo is from behind and devika is bend down and picking something from the lower shelf. Her heavy duty ass curve is captured. Her panty impression and ass crack in nighty showing in the photo

Munna - fuck , i want to worship that gaand

Pandian - did you go and spank that globes buddy

Selvaraj - i desperately wanted to. Today while i was fixing the pipe, she was mostly in the kitchen cooking and talking to me. Whenever i got a chance i clicked photo

Munna - what you guys are speaking?

Selvaraj - she asks questions about the work and asked about family and all. She is very sweet, just like how she looks. Felt like im with an angel

Pandian - is she going to fall for you?

Selvaraj - no chance, she is a classy woman

Munna - do you have anymore photo to raise the temperature

Selvaraj posted next one. This one opened my mouth in disbelief and shocked. This photo is also she is bend down picking something from the floor. But this time he managed to get a snap from her front side. It was clear photo and her deep cleavage can be seen on this one. Both her boobs are stuffed together and half of her white breast is hanging down.

Munna - fuck bro. How did you manage this one

Selvaraj - this was a risky one and I almost got caught

Pandian - look at her milktanks

Her gold chain is visible and also some portion of pink bra is also visible

Munna - bro did you notice, she is wearing a pink

Pandian - bro , if you zoom you could also see she is having a sexy mole on her breast

Selvaraj - her husband is a lucky bastard. He can enjoy this hot piece how much ever he want

Munna - im going to shag on this photo

Selvaraj - wait for the next one. The final one for the day

In a moment, he posted the next photo. Venki immediately opened it. And it was another shock for him. This one ugly Selvaraj is in their bathroom. And he is holding devika’s used panty in his hand. Its her blue panty. There was another couple of photos of her panty. And in one photo he is sniffing the portion of her choot. Smelling her womanly scent.

Pandian - what the fuck , selva how did you get this?

Selvaraj - i wanted to use washroom and when i went in there, i saw her panty on the hook. Its my lucky day

Munna - lucky bastard. How is the smell of her choot

Selvaraj - bro that musk smell, its still in nose. Its ecstatic. I even licked that spot. Wow

Pandian - did you put it on your lund

Selvaraj - no bro, i don't want to give her any suspicion

Chat in the group continued with others also joining. Again Venki read all those comments with an erection

Chapter - 111

This is the last day of journey for Venki and today by night he will reach the railway station. Again from morning itself Venki got ready with his phone and started anxiously waiting for next set of pictures from Selvaraj. He didn't have to wait long. Selvaraj posted few photos.

To his surprise, it was all taken outside and devika is wearing a yellow saree. It looked like they are outside in a tile shop

Selvaraj - today i asked her come to the tile shop to select the color and buy

Photos were taken with various poses. One is from behind focusing on her ass while walking. Another one concentrating on her boobs through the gap of the saree. Another one with light blue bra strap which came outside the blouse. All of the photos showcased her sexy figure. Again everyone joined with hot comments

Pandian - bro, did you take her out for a date

Munna - sexy bitch and lucky bastard

After an hour another photo came. This one is a small video taken on a bus stop. It is raining heavily and again clip is from her behind. She is kind of drenched in rain. The saree is sticking to her body. Her yellow blouse is wet from showing her blue bra inside

Selvaraj - hot lady wet in rain waiting for bus

Munna - wow, look at the hot structure bro. Im already leaking here

Selvaraj - rain was unexpected and we have to run towards the bus stop. We didn't have any umbrella

Munna - are you now going to her house

Selvaraj - we are waiting for the bus, she wants to finish the work by tomorrow

Pandian - oh so our group will again be dry after tomorrow

Munna - try to get more sexy photos of her bro. I want to see more of her

Pandian - yeah everyone wants to see more of her. Come on selva you can do it

Selvaraj - what guys, i can only do what come in front of me. I have to make sure i dont get caught

Munna - bro, i will give you 1000rs if you get a sexy photo of her

Pandian - i will throw in another 1000rs

Similarly some other group members also offered money if selva manage to pull of a good sexy photo of wife. There wasn't any reply from Selvaraj for next 30 mins

And then he posted a clip. It was taken in the bus. The bus was very crowded. Selvaraj is standing in the back and clip is also very shaky and not clear as the bus is moving and there is no space to stand. Towards the end of the clip it is more clear as he was able to stabilize a bit.

In the clip can be seen devika standing 3 people ahead of Selvaraj. She is standing in the ladies area, but behind her its all males. Infront of her it is all ladies. Its raining outside and there is not an inch to stand. Behind devika there are 2 guys standing. One is an old guy and another one is a college student. Devika is holding onto the rod on the top.

There came the next clip. This time Selvaraj is standing behind the college student. This clip is also shaky but it can be seen, this guy standing right behind devika and whenever there is a movement. His body touches devika's.

Then the bus braked a little and the student took this opportunity to press himself to her body. His crotch area is rubbing against her bulging ass time to time. As it was very crowded, devika did not realize what this student is doing.

In the next clip, it seem the old guy standing on the other side had his hand dropped down and with each movement he carefully pressed his hand on her ass. He made it look like accident. These guys seems like they experienced molesters. They know how to touch without getting attention.

And then another clip came. The bus stopped in one of the major stop and there are lot of people getting down. So people are trying to get down and there are pushes and movements. The student is getting down in that stop. He wanted to get down through the back exit, so he turned back, but during that process he dropped his hand and quickly grabbed her left ass cheek. It was quick and sudden. He held her soft flesh and gave a good squeeze and swiftly made made way to the back and exited. It can be seen in the clip, devika suddenly turning back to see who did that. There was anger in her face, but she didn't know who did and cannot do anything about it

Munna - fuck, look at that kid he grabbed her gaand

Pandian - he is fucking brave

And again there wasn't any clip for few hours. Venki was very angry seeing someone molesting her wife. But he is also helpless.

Selvaraj came online only by 8pm in the evening. Venki had 2 more hours of journey. He opened the chat

Selvaraj - hello fuckers , how are you all

Munna - we were waiting for you brother.

Pandian - did you go to the house

Selvaraj - yes

Munna - and did you manage to get anything Selvaraj. Are we lucky to see more of this item

Selvaraj - how much more you expecting

Munna - whatever, to make my lund stiff

Pandian - bro i have my 1000 rs ready. Let me see if your photo worth that much

Selvaraj - haha it worth much more than that bro

Munna - is it true? Bro you are kidding

Selvaraj - haha why should i. I haven't taken this much risk in my whole life

Pandian - if its just a saree or nighty pic, then you won't get the reward

Selvaraj - okay, then first i will post teaser and if you like, then you all guys should pay me for the risk taken, then only i will post the remaining

Everyone agreed, i can hear my heart beat. From the chat, it appears Selvaraj was able to capture something more of my wife. I felt like my head is spinning due to anxiety. I comforted myself may be its another photo her in wet saree or something. He anxiously waited. And in a minute. Selvaraj posted a 15 minute clip.

Venki immediately clicked it and it started downloading slowly. It looked like Selvaraj had pressed record button and placed his phone on his pocket. It appeared he is walking fastly and it is still raining. Venki immediately recognized it is the street going to his house from the bus stop. As he was recording and raining, the video is not clear. But his voice can be heard. Venki plugged in his headset and started to watch it
He heard devika’s voice

Devika - i never thought it will rain today. I should have taken the autorickshaw

Selvaraj - if i had known it was going today, we could have gone to tile shop tomorrow

Devika - hmm, its okay. Lets walk fast. I wanted get the work finished by tomorrow as i have other programs for weekend

Selvaraj - that you dont worry, i will finish it tomorrow. Tomorrow morning they will deliver the tiles

As phone was kept on his pocket and they were walking side by side. Only the street and their voice can be heard. Soon they reached the house, now devika can be seen opening the gate, while Selvaraj was standing behind. Devika quickly opened the gate. Devika's back is seen, she is fully drenched in rain. Her blouse is transparent, showing her blue bra.

Devika is seen pressing the calling bell and soon door was opened by her mother. Her mother had come to look after the kid, so devika could go outside

Mother - what molu? Why you didn't take umbrella. Look at you are fully wet. You will catch cold beti

Devika - sorry amma, it started raining all of a sudden

Let me get you towel. She went inside the house .Devika walked inside the house while Selvaraj stood there. And it can be heard devika saying to her mother

Devika - Amma Im going upstairs to change. Give the towel to Selvaraj. He is all wet. I will get one of Venki's shirt and pants for him to wear

After moment her mother came outside to the entrance door with a towel

Amma - beta, take this towel and dry your head, otherwise you will be sick

Selvaraj took the towel and started wiping his hand and head

Amma - beta, do one thing you cannot stay on your wet clothes like this. You can dry it here, devika will give you a shirt and pant. Once your cloth is dry you can take it tomorrow when you come

Selvaraj - okay amma, where should i hang my wet clothes to dry?

Amma - go upstairs, there is open terrace there. We tied ropes there, you hang it there. Make sure you squeeze out the water. Then only it will get dry

Selvaraj - sure amma, thanks

Amma - come this way, you can take this stairs

Selvaraj still had his phone in recording mode kept on his pocket. Before taking the stairs, it can be heard Devika's mother shouting to devika from stairs

Amma - betii, im sending this kid upstairs to hang his wet clothes. Give him some old shirt and pant of venki

Devika responded back from upstairs

Devika - ok amma

Amma - beta , go upstairs. I will get a you a hot tea. And then you can start working

Selvaraj - thanks amma

Now its seen in the video, Selvaraj climbing upstairs, while wiping his hand. He reached upstairs and the door towards open terrace is open. He slowly walked in there. From the video it can be seen devika's wet yellow saree is hanging on the rope. And devika was heard calling him

Devika - you can leave your clothes on the rope for drying.

Selvaraj turned back and in the video, its seen devika at the door in her blouse and petticoat. She is covering her chest with the towel she was using to wipe. Her blouse and petticoat is still wet. Some part of stomach is visible

Selvaraj - okay madam

Devika - and you can wear this dress, this is my husbands and not sure it will fit you are not

Selvaraj - that's okay madam, thanks

Selvaraj got the clothes from devika and devika is seen going to her bedroom and closed the door behind

Now its seen , Selvaraj taking out his phone and turning back to his face and smiling

Selvaraj - fuck guys, she was just wearing her blouse and skirt.

The video ended there. Selvaraj put a message in the group

Selvaraj - hope you guys liked the teaser

Munna - fuck that was good

Selvaraj - okay, now if you want next part. I want to see some money
Pandian - no, you post the next part, if it is good i will give money

Selvaraj - no bro, i assure, you lund will be sore after shagging by seeing this next clip. I bet all of you will have lund taken and erect after you see this. I have already masturbated twice. Still my rod is stiff

Munna - break the surprise and post.

Selvaraj - i wont post in this group. Lets do this way, whoever send me 1000 bucks i will send them the video personally

Munna - bro , please

Selvaraj - you can Google pay me

Munna - this guy, okay better that video be good, otherwise you have to refund me

Selvaraj - sure

Selvaraj posted his phone number in the group for google pay. He wanted to make some good money. Venki was sweating and in terrible condition, he wanted to see what does Selvaraj has in his kitty. But if he wanted to see the video, he hast to pay Selvaraj. He felt terrible, thinking of paying someone to see his wife's hot clip. But he wanted to know, what he captured and wanted to make sure if his wife and family’s reputation is not spoiled.

So Venki decided to pay 1000rs to watch his wife. He google paid Selvaraj. Selvaraj doesn't know venki , for him he is just a horny member of this group. After 10 minutes, he received a personal message from Selvaraj with a 10 minute clip. And in the caption Selvaraj wrote “ enjoy the hot show from hot homely wife”

Venki with trembling hands clicked the download button. And soon the video started playing. First it showed Selvaraj’s face. He standing without the shirt on their open terrace and then switched to the back camera and he can be seen walking.

He was walking to the other side of the open terrace. He is walking towards the window. Venki recognized its their bedroom window. One of the window in the bedroom opens towards the open terrace. The window is partially open, Selvaraj is walking very slowly without making noise and as it was raining, nothing can be heard.

Selvaraj slowly crawled towards the open window and stopped near the open window. He made sure he will not be visible from inside the bedroom. While lying down on the floor he slowly raised his phone and moved the curtain little and on the gap kept his camera lens.

Venki’s mouth got dried, there in the bedroom her loving wife devika is standing in just blouse and petticoat and wiping her hair using the towel

On the bed their kid Adi is sleeping. As Selvaraj was using basic camera phone, her face is not clear. Her blouse is transparent due to the rain and bra is showing. Her sharp breast filled her blouse. It was bouncing with her movements.

Soon she finished wiping her hair and kept the towel on the bed. Its her side view showing in the video. Soon she took her hands and started opening the hooks of her yellow wet blouse. Venki's blood rushed to his face and his head felt light. Devika in few seconds opened all of her blouse hooks and peeled the blouse of her body and dropped to the floor. There his beloved wife standing in blue bra and being recorded. Her deep cleavage is visible and there was water droplets on her breasts. The gold chain on her milky boobs was sexy to watch. She took the towel and wiped her breasts.

Next her hand moved to the string in her skirt and she opened the knot with one pull and she lowered her skirt down to her feet and stepped out of it. And her cute little matching light blue panty came to view. Her whitish meaty thighs and the sacred thread on her waist made her look a goddess. She turned her back to the camera and her big curvaceous bubble ass came to the view in just her little panties. She is just in her bra and panty

Venki got a full erection, thinking now a lots low class people is watching her lovely wife’s video. She wiped her legs using the towel displaying the ass all the time.

Now she went to the attached bathroom in her bra and panty with the towel, swaying her gaand. She closed the bathroom door behind her. Selvaraj patiently waited for her to return. In a moment big lightning came followed by thunder. The sound of thunder woke Adi up and he started crying. Soon devika opened the door to come out.

She was wearing the towel around her shoulder and it is just reaching above her knees. There was no sign of bra on her body as her naked shoulders are visible. She quickly came and lifted adi in her arms

Devika - oyee, dont worry my baby its just a thunder. Did you get scared. Dont worry, mommy is here

She tried to console him , but he kept on crying. Devika sat on the bed, again her back facing the camera. She made adi lay down on her lap and she opened the towel in the front side and started breastfeeding the baby. Only her spotless naked back till her waist is visible as she was sitting. For few minutes she fed Adi and soon he slept again.

Once Adi slept , she shifted him to bed while still sitting. And again she took the ends of the towel lying on the bed and tied it above her breast and she stood up. She was seen walking to the cupboard and took a fresh nighty and stood straight. Now this time she was facing the camera, the video lacked clarity so her face is kind of blurry.

She opened the towel secured on her chest and it fell onto the floor. Making her full naked in her full glory. Venki was in total disbelief and agony. Her beautiful wife is standing in her birthday suit and showing all her assets.

Her naked breast was visible in the camera and her brown nipples are hard due to the nursing and coldness. Her nipples stuck out like two gbangs and lovely perfect breast is infront of Selvarajs camera.

Her nipples were wet with milk due to breastfeeding. She took her towel and wiped her breast clean. Her milky breast swayed and jiggled while she was wiping her breast.

Her pussy was hairless, venki remembered she shaved her pussy to surprise venki on the day left. Her smooth hairless pussy and slit is visible in full glory. Her pussy slips are peeking outside. The only thing on her body is the mangal sutra tied by venki and the sacred thread tied by chaami.

She opened the nighty and wore it without anything underneath. The video ended there as Selvaraj had to get back downstairs before devika to not to have any suspicion

Venki looked out of the window of the train in disbelief but with raging hard on. Soon comments started flowing to the WhatsApp group and everyone is so turned on and everyone spoke nasty things about his wife.

Munna - fuck bro, selva you hit the jackpot. Look at the bitch. Saali full nangi. Look at the hairless choot. I have never seen a choot without hair.

Pandian - fuck, selva. Go and eat her choot and let her juice come out. That breast is full milk.

Munna - i want to push lund in her hairless pussy and milk that boobs

Venki was in no mood to read those dirty messages about his wife. He just sat there motionless looking outside the window
**""""""†*******************
[+] 7 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Keep on Updating, good
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
Please go back to Vishnu. I lost interest ?
Like Reply