Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
(22-05-2024, 06:56 AM)Haran000 Wrote: Excellent (but felt little bit fast)

Vishnu was excited to get his first blowjob...so he was not able to control his excitement.. especially imagining Nutan's beauty..so he just wanted to enjoy ASAP
[+] 1 user Likes Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 21

N: vishu...milk? Please get up and empty my boobs ..hmm get up know please ahhhh
.i slided next to her.. ahh
V: to be Frank no energy nutu... Please allow me to sleep ( i just smiled looking at her face)
N: oye I will punch you now.. come and drink the milk... See how neatly I emptied your sperm from your dick... Now it's your turn.. come come fast... finish it..
V: no energy ya.....I'm tired.... My sperm ejaculated so I feel like I'm tired... Hmm do one thing slide to my right and keep your boobs in mouth.. i shall suck it and later shift to left..nland will empty that too...
N: hmm lazy fellow only you are... beginning so nicely you drank my milk.. now when it's time to drink.. you have become lazy....( She hit on my shoulder and she slided towards my left ) hmm open your mouth...( She held her right boob and kept it in my mouth) ouchhh slow kanoo ummm
V: ( took out her boob from my mouth) hey one condition.. as I have done so much for your well being hahaha
N: ya ya.. tell me Vishnu sir...
V: while you feed me your boobs... Can you please give a handjob?
N: oye I will beat you... I can't do all those Vishnu.. please kanoo
V: see it's all because of you only this problem... Why are you so hot? Why your boobs are still so hard? Why your voice so seductive? Can see below...my dick already dancing as though it is searching a radar of pussies that are around him...
N: shut up... Che how naughty you have turned in one night poli poli ninu.....( She hided her face with shy)  atleast wear underwear know Vishnu...
V: hey go ya.. this is bad . You are making me so conscious.. when in trying to be casual with you... Or else again for next days I need to create romantic moments between us .. so that I make you comfortable in sucking my dick...ufff it's so tiring... Let's get little casual atleast when we are in room know nutan.. atleast you shall not feel weird to perform your ritual comfortably..
N: ahaaaa you are very smart.. somehow you would convince me.....hmm ok ok now start sucking my boobs.. i shall take care of your dick...
V: common, if you expect me to again start drama...and you start crying... then I will Console...then seduce you... I can do that... But I thought being casual would connect us easily... without restrictions and even i would feel comfortable in handling situation
N: hmm i think what you talking is making sense...we both developing the casual behaviour naturally would avoid problems with my mom also... But my concern is....
V: ya ya I know i would take you for granted and penetrate in your pussy right? Tell tell
N: ashoo i know you are not that kind of a boy... Else i would have not agreed.
V: then what but? I know the other butt which is hot;-)
N: oye che not that butt kano( now she was casual with me and layed over my chest on her bare boobs) see I mean.. a women would be close and attached to someone physically means.. it would be her husband only..and not anyone else... Especially when they are from orthodox family.. but for me the circumstances demanded what i did today with you..

While she was talking I was moving my hand around her bare back.. massaging her waist.. and from other hand i pulled her left leg between my legs..and slowly started pushing her saree little up to feel her thighs..now nutan herself folded her left leg by which her knees were now touching my erectes dick.. i just slided my hand inside her saree was feeling and massaging her left thighs... Hmm it was white..no hairs....full of muscles..
Vbanana I continued massaging her inner thighs) so are you trying to say.. you would die like this only? I mean since you don't have your husband, you would perish all your desires? If you ask me... For our rituals and tradition.. we cannot punish our body....( Now my hand was freely moving on her thighs.. and was reaching untill her ass .. slowly i started sneaking my hands inside her panty line to feel her naked ass....hmmmm
N: i understand what you are saying but our society will not accept what you say..
V: nutan if I say something rudely.. would you get angry?
N: no vishu tell me
V: which society are you talking...? The society which you are worried will it give food and money to you? Or if you stand naked in the street will it give clothes to you? No rather this society would fuck you... And you are worried about it? Don't take me wrong for using those strong words.. but I just to make you realise what you worrying is worth or not.
N: hmm how much you have learnt at this small age? I'm lucky to know you as a person who you are vishu....
She started looking into my eyes.. and nodded my nose with her nose . And soon I held her mouth and started kissing her again umm even she too liking it and was licking my tongue.. and kissed passionately...
N: (broke the kiss) wait a minute..why did we again started kissing? My milk is ready know...
V: ah aha.. hmm( I was finding answer) actually
N: with smile..hmm common sir.. tell me hahaha search some reason fast.... ashoo look at your face.. it has turned red vishu...so much shy you feeling
V: (with smile) obviously when a sexy girl like you is with me half naked and kissing .. with your sexy legs crossed against my manhood..so i would get shy...
N: hahhaha..shy? This boy who says and talks about shy .. is laying down next to me . With full naked..ashoo papa you are.... shameless
V: hey common like i be like this with everyone in this earth..
N: ayyo I was kidding kano..
V: anyways now continue kissing..let's not end it inappropriately
N: abba such a excuse rascal you are..
V: hmm give nutan plz...
N:ok baba...I too feel shy..so please wait...let me gain momentum ...
Vbanana teasing her) ok my darling take a deep breath..in such a way that.. your boobs should go up and when you leave your breath. It should come..
N: ahaaa you are yoga teacher ah? Shut up Vishnu..
V: hey Nutan what is there on your back bent a little..i think cockroach...
Nbanana bending towards me) oops where is it...

I just held face ..umm it's inside me nutan.. i just started kissing her lips again and she too was comfortable now.. now i continued massaging her ass..inner thighs and slowly sneaked my hands inside her panty and held her ass.. nutan was kissing more comfortably.. i just further moved my hands  inside her panties and pressed her ass. And move towards her ass crack and kept my fingers on her pussy....the fresh juice were getting there as her pussy was attempting to get wet.....hmm i Just Started moving my fingers there.
N: oye why you again putting your hand there...take it off poli (naughty)you have become.
V: can you please concentrate on your kiss baby.. i continued playing with her pussy..she too stopped pestering me .and continued to kiss.... Nutan.. need your milk now.. I'm thirsty....
Nbanana just nodded her head with lust, came but down..held her boobs in her hands and pushed inside my mouth...) Umm suck those Vishnu..ummm oye don't bite my nipples please...go slow hmmm
V:can you please keep my dick busy baby i can't control my erection ... please release my cum.....
N: ok Vishnu......she started moving my dick harder....
I was enjoying the moment...where nutan was exchanging her boobs to feed me... Along with she was giving handjob ahahaaa what a life.. ahhhh umm baby I'm gonna cum now....uffff harder...faster...here it ximesss ahhhhhhhusshhhh ufff..
N: oops , so much sperm again it came.. abba how those would fill so soon vishu
V: uff it all depends on the girl who is giving pleasure...I mean how sexy that women issss..
N:  she blushed with shy) ok I shall wash my hand....

She was washing her hand and meanwhile i dosed off naked..... 
Nbanana inner soul: uff to be Frank after so long you got this pleasure nutu...that too he was so gentlemen..he didn't tried to exploit you..N: absolutely..that's why i like him... I don't someone who takes me for granted and Fuck at these kind of moments)

Nutan came out of washroom..and the sound of the door woke me up.. but i just acted to sleep to see what would nutan do...
N: ayyo this big kid is sleeping without any dress.. that too not cleaned himself...

She came with a cloth wiped my sperm which was spilled around by dick and belly...again cleaned my dick with wet cloth as it was sticky... I was watching all this by closing my eyes...ahh I was enjoying by closing my eyes...later she again washed her hand and came..now she was looking at my half erected dick...with a smile on her face..she came close to me..looked at my face .m. i continued my acting to sleep.. later she just came close and kissed on my dickhead...kissed on my balls.. after that she took my dhoti and covered my dick on it..and she came close to me.. kept her face on my chest and slept off...ufff i was thinking why did she to that? Anyways it was pleasent..so i Just held my hands around her and slept off...

Next day morning.. asusual nutan had already got up it was dam cold..i just wore my dothi and tshirt and came out... Rangamma and nutan both were in kitchen.
R: how was the milking session son in law?
N: oye Amma, why would you ask.....it's personal
V: I was surprised by this question and didn't answer anything...
Rbanana I don't think everything is well between them, as Meghala mentioned there is a problem, and i need to find) ok I shall go to farmland...need to check paddy yeild.. labourers would be waiting for food, can you pack it soon
N: ok amma..you go and fresh up, meanwhile I will pack.

Meanwhile i was in the hall I was reading some magazine..
N: vishu i shall go to market and buy groceries and come back by afternoon ok..
V: cool bye..

Ok it's been a while i spoke to my Sarala.. I'm missing my teacher a lot especially her raw appearance.... hairy pussy.. things and armpits... whatever it is ... though Nutan has shaved and kept herself everything but still my Dick would raise if i remember Sarala body with her natural appearance... I that thought i ringed her from landline... She was so worried from past 1 week... We spoke for 20min....
V: ok saruu i miss you too...bye my wifey.
S: oye putta...your Nutan aunty will listen careful ok..bye
V: don't worry bye wifey...and i kept the phone

*** Ok readers.... In next party you guys WOULD WITNESS SOMETHING WHICH IS UNUSUAL...A SURPRISE ENCOUNTER..MORE EROTIC...I CAN DICK RAISING EXPERIENCE SO WAIT FOR THIS SURPRISE****
[+] 11 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Superb going bro.. please continue
Like Reply
Wonderfully expressed, keep going bro.
Like Reply
We are all waiting for your surprise.

How man how? How You get thought's like this

Every time dick will raise due to your story

Thank you so much for your beautiful story

Here we means die hard fan of your stories
Like Reply
WOW...
గమనిక : ఫోటోస్ అన్నీ గూగుల్ నుండి పెట్టాను. అడిగితే తీసేస్తాను.
కాల్ బాయ్ క్రిష్            అనుమానం-పెనుభూతం

Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 10:05 AM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Vishnu was excited to get his first blowjob...so he was not able to control his excitement.. especially imagining Nutan's beauty..so he just wanted to enjoy ASAP

Ya I thought the same bro. I mean you should have explained little more of their touchings. Take it easy. It’s amazing.
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 12:38 PM)Haran000 Wrote: Ya I thought the same bro. I mean you should have explained little more of their touchings. Take it easy. It’s amazing.

True.... May be while writing I was too excited.. to start writing sexual part hahaha...
Like Reply
Part 22

V: ok wifey take care see you next week bye bye... (Ufff i was so missing her) i kept phone and turned back... To my surprise..Rangamma was standing in the hall.. her eyes are wide open..and tears has filled..she had held the wall in the shock..( oops i thought this lady left to farmland, but from where she came? Oh oh now i remember, nutan asked her to get fresh up...so she was in washroom and heard everything) i was shattered thinking she heard every bit and piece of our conversation.. i felt like the land below me was collapsing..was thinking how to react.. how to convince... But I did not wanted to lose my confidence..

V: hey Rangamma aunty..when did you come?
R: ( with sad face) when you said miss you wifey on the phone.
V: again I was shattered by her words
R: I knew something is not good from the day i saw you... meghalaya had informed me Everything.. oh god why would you test this poor soul...
V: aunty nothing as you think aunty.
R: stop covering, I treated you like my son, how can you cheat my daughter, what is that you are missing from my daughter which made you think of other girl?
V: nothing like that..
R: stop lying, i heard all the conversation.. we are poor people Vishnu... don't cheat my daughter..she loved you so much.. tomorrow if something happens to me.. you are the only person who should take care of her.

She was crying crazily..she just slided against the wall and sat on the floor..and crying cursing her fate.. cursing my saruu.... I felt bad and went close to her.. held her hands and lifted her.. but she held my legs and started begging.. please don't leave my daughter..  tell me what you need ... Do you need house... Farmland.. gold.. tell.. but please don't leave her... Sobbing....ummmm ..
V: aunty you are elder to me please leave my leg...( As she was holding my legs bending down.. something attracted me... Hmm yes now i was getting close look of her bare back...ahh as she was little fat.. there was lot of muscles.. I could see her side fat was visible as it was overlapping on her stomach....like wrinkles..hmm this first encounter was creating noise inside my underwear.

I just bent..and could see her side boobs well..uhhh god i never gave attention to her beauty mm...those boobs were literally measuring 38size... I just held her shoulder and lifted.
V: why you crying aunty... I don't cheat your daughter ( and just brought her close and hugged)
Rbananastill crying over my shoulder) please son...we have just you for my daughter...hmm tell me what wrong she has done.
V: ( i held her bare back ..hmm it was cold due to weather.. i started moving slowly on her bare back.. to console..lshe was still crying and blabbering... But my mind was asking me to concentrate on her beautiful body,.. now I too started drama by crying 
V: aunty if you cry even i would feel like crying...( I made the hug little tighter...oh god those booby jugss were huge man... How come they are so stiff and strong? Did hee husband ever used it? Oops it gonna break my chest....umm I was enjoying by caressing her back... Now i moved my fingers towards her side, while i hugged her and started feeling her side boobs umm how soft it is... Really she has dick raising sexual appeal...ahh)
Vbanana i pulled her back held her face, aunty i swear will take care of your daughter, trust me... That was my friend)
 She was still weeping... She was so white..her race had turned like red kashmiri apple since she was so emotionally crying..i just imagined how would her boobs look when i press them so hard...
R: see, you tell me the problem with my daughter.. i know she acts little cranky but from heart she is good( I was listening holding her face) but please don't leave her... I can convince her to be good wife.. you just tell me the problem..
V: aunty you are crying and making me also sad... ( I started wiping her tears.., i was feeling her chicks.. while wiping I was feeling her natural lips...mumm now i kept my forehead against her forehead) see aunty you have taken care of me from last 1 week like your son only...I can't see you like this..my heart would broke..i slowly planted a kiss on her forehead..
R: thanks my son, i know you are good but that girl with whom you spoke has influenced your mind....we cannot trust girl's in these generation... And please don't mind.. are you guys facing sexual problems tell me please?
V: (this question really aroused me, i still held her face in hand and was looking at her with blank)
R: tell me son, are you both facing sexual problems? We have natural remedies to fix all this.
V: (i just came close to her,) held her face.. and immediately forced my lips on her lips ... And started licking and was trying to penetrate her lips..umm..she managed to push me 
R: vishu what are doing it's wrong please leave me...
V: i can't Rangamma... Your bare back and tight boobs are making me crazy... I again held her face and forced over lips and started sucking them..ummm..muahhhh ahhh.. Rangamma started moaning in anger and was trying to push me but this time my grip was strong.. i continued kissing and my hands were running and pressing around her bare back... Rangamma started to scratch my back and hitting me.. I just kept my breath over her lips.. and moved my hands directly inside her saree from back..and placed it over her panty and started pressing there ...ah those ass were huge...now I just slided my hands inside her panty and held her hot ass..and started feeling it.... Now Rangamma had stopped her struggle ...but still she didn't allow me to enter her mouth..i just held her ass in hand and started pressing them hard.. it was too soft and puffy .. slowly i slided my fingers between her ass crack.. OMG her ass was so huge  literally I need to dig my fingers between her ass crack to locate her pussy..  wow i felt her pussy now... It's so soft and bushy hairs around it and I just pushed my finger inside it to tempt her..... It was little watery...out i started feeling it.. now slowly Rangamma opened her mouth i immediately penetrated and held her tongue and started pulling it and sucking ..now Rangamma too lost the battle and started kissing my lipsss..... down my fingers were getting little wet now...

I just broke the kiss and pulled Rangamma face back..she had closed her eyes... tears which had flowed were now dried on her chicks.. i kept staring her face... Rangamma slowly opened her eyes....and. Now i came close and slowly held her down lips and started sucking...one by one... Umm her facial reaction again arosed me.. those red chicks..her 2 side  nose studs ..umm she was beauty queen at 44 age also.. no wonder nutan looked so beautiful.... because credit goes to her mom...

After 5min i broke the kiss again... Rangamma opened her eyes...i just turned her against the wall and pushed my dick against her ass... quickly kept my face on her shoulder and soon started kissing her back..ummm i licked her back ...but it.. slowly i came down and was kissing her waist... Then pressed her ass over her saree and slowly bited there also.. Rangamma made a erotic moaning...ahhh Vishnu...ummm no stop..but her voice was too seducing and didn't sounded to stop me from what I was doing... Now i started kissing her ass ...licked her ass on the saree itself.. I was so sexually excited today for some reason may be the last night with nutan had impacted me badly...I was trying to cup her big ass on her saree and  i tried to bite it on both the sides of ass.. ahh every time she was moaning.. when I was biting her ass.. next i came slowly up by licking her bare back and kept my head against her shoulder and soon my tongue started licking her ears...just to keep the momentum..now i moved my handsand inserted below her shoulder and held her both the bare boobs..omg it was so big.my hand was not able to hold it.... I was on cloud 9..i just held her boobs tightly and pulled it front little hard... Rangamma screamed with pain ..now i held her nipples tip and was pulling it...she really moaning so loud..but she didn't Stop me or either she didn't say it's hurting.. somewhere i thought she was liking it...and it too had become monster.

Suddenly i heard the gate sound... And Nutan voice...as she was talking to near by neighbour.. myself and Rangamma both looked at eachother face.. we didn't had face to talk anything I just left her and went inside kitchen.. Rangamma quickly adjusted her saree.
N: mom still you didn't leave to farmland ? It's already 12pm..
R: I'm leaving now.. was talking to son in law.. he was explaining his work in Chennai.. ok I shall leave now . Bye.. workers will be waiting for lunch..
N: oye mister..had breakfast?
V: yes nutu...
N: ok I shall take bath and feed baby...
I was feeling something discomfort so wanted to go out..
V: ok fine.. i shall go to City.. will meet my friends.. i heard 2 of my friends are nearby..
N: ok careful and come back before it rains...

I walked out.. was feeling uncomfortable on my act...was hating myself for my act.. there was so many erotic moments which I had faced with saru,nutan and Maria..m and nowhere i had losen my control over them..even though I had opportunity, but what happened today? What triggered me? I didn't had answers... I just sat on neat by lake...and started thinking my swaying my hands in water..looked around..it was green every where... mountains... Foggy.. clouds all around.. i alone sitting..there was nobody to care about me there.. literally I was lost in nature...but I had guilt within me..for the act which i did today..hmm I took cigarette out of my pocket.. lighted it.. kept my leg in water itself and bent back and rested my head on the green land. And took the cigarette drag .. ah what a feeling...my thought process started to change.... Even I'm a guy..how long i can hold my desire.. especially when you such a dam hot woman with bare back.. still my dick was paining.. thinking about her nipples oops how big it could be .... Took a another ciggi drag and smoked out with pleasure ..hmm at the end.. of my encounter.. why there was no struggle from Rangamma? Though I was so hard when i pulled her boobs and nipples? Did she liked it or was she helpless? Or did her body missed this very long period? Hmm those boobs were never touched by her husband i believe...else it can't be that hard..mmm may be i think she liked the pain because she needed the sexual desire? Hmm or may be her body needed? Uff god knows.. anyways she did not reveal to nutan that's the only comfort...let me not think anything ediotic.

I was done with smoke but my dick was still not done.. it wa still erected thinking about Rangamma...hmm i just pulled my dhoti and underwear and held my dick.. started masterbating thinking of my saruu as it was too long I did not kissed or romances with her... But my mind was covering my saruu face with Rangamma.. every time i change my mind set but still her innocent helpless face was coming in front of me... I just went with flow..and shagged in open nature.. thinking of how big her ass and boobs would be..and finally i ejaculated ahh wow what a feeling.. to masterbate and get relief in open nature..... slept like that for a while and pulled my underwear and stood up..

Ok , let me go home... anyways Nutan is alone...let me try my luck.. i started walking to home

*** What happens next.... would Vishnu get more closer to Nutan and fuck her*** wait for next updates
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
SUPERRRR
Like Reply
Please go back to Sarala, rangamma episode was not upto the mark.
[+] 1 user Likes Martin Roy's post
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 12:46 AM)Martin Roy Wrote: Please go back to Sarala, rangamma episode was not upto the mark.

Don't take this comment to your heart just throw away. If you take this comment and then you will get worried and after that you feel stressed. So just lite

And go with your style whatever you write we will be there to encourage you and it's your story. 

You know how to write your story. 

Anyway always your the best
[+] 2 users Like Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
I too accept, that rangamma scene is unnecessary. Don't push Vishnu towards many women.

We can't deny writers will though.
Like Reply
Ur style is excellent bro, go ahead with what u r writing and don’t take other’s comments seriously.
Like Reply
I think by bringing Rangamma scene is going to be twist in the story for Vishu's future sex journey. Keep it up bro.

Take the comments as challenge to keep respective mouth shut.
[+] 1 user Likes pussylover1978's post
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 07:56 AM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: Don't take this comment to your heart just throw away. If you take this comment and then you will get worried and after that you feel stressed. So just lite

And go with your style whatever you write we will be there to encourage you and it's your story. 

You know how to write your story. 

Anyway always your the best
Thank you continued support
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 10:18 AM)pussylover1978 Wrote: I think by bringing Rangamma scene is going to be twist in the story for Vishu's future sex journey. Keep it up bro.

Take the comments as challenge to keep respective mouth shut.
Yes,.... To summarise there is a reason why i included Rangamma in this plot, there are certain progress which i need to make in order to move ahead in story, for that this is very much required... I would promise will not disappoint your expectations..but be with me with patience you guys would get answers for your questions.... One thing for sure I shall close this story on a high note .. thanks again and I don't have any hard feelings for your comments...it would motivate to give justification to all role..thsnks
[+] 1 user Likes Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the twist bro.

Hope rangamma doesn't spoil the ritual or does she makes the ritual more erotic.
Like Reply
Part 23

As i started walking back, I was enjoying the view of paddy field...was praising the nature and it's beauty... And that's when I saw a  beautiful coconut leaf hut which just had the roof and no side walls... And it was surrounded by 6 coconut tree on either sides of the hut ..and behind the but there were paddy field and western ghats mountains... It was just a mesmerizing scene... That's when my mind thought..some how I need to convince Nutan to get here and create a romantic moment... Ah.. that's when I saw Rangamma entered that but and was sitting and relaxing by thinking something.. i thought let me go and apologize her.

I walked and entered the hut.. Rangamma didn't notice me as she was facing opposite to me.. again her bare back tempted the lust inside me...the wind was blowing and it helped to glance through her big navel and stomach...and also from her back i could see her bare side boobs as she was bending over knees..it helped me to get more view of the fat side boobs...ahhhhh  (so tell me guys what would you do, if you are in this atmosphere, Nature and a beauty with half exposing her body... Hmm i also did the same ?)

As the floor was covered by dried grass wool, it made noise when stepped forward and alerted Rangamma.., her eyes were filled with tears.. i just continued to go close to her.. she was just staring at me.. i sat next to her and i was just looking at her.. now i kept my hand on her knees and pressed a bit with innocent face..Rangamma didn't say anything but she was nodding her head(signalling no to my approach) as she had expected what is going to happen, i didn't think much..i slided down my hand from her knees and reached her stomach (she was sitting by folding her knees)and i slowly pinched her stomach, she just gave a pleeding look but didn't stop me, i started rubbing her stomach and moved up and held her boobs hardly.. she again pleeded inher eyes signing not to..and removed my hand from there.. I took my hand held her hand tightly..she was trying to release from me..but I had held it strong...( Through out this moment we both never broke our eye contact) now i strongly pulled her towards me  as i held her hands..and Rangamma fell over me and due to weight of her even I fell down.. now i was down and Rangamma was on laying on top of me..
V: Rangamma, i cannot leave you without having sex with you.... Please kiss me I'm going mad.
Rbanana she was still staring at me, and again nodded signalling no to me)

I lifted my head.. forced my hand over her head and pulled towards me.. this time i initiated slow kiss..i started licking her lips... Chicks, neck and again on lips... slowly i pulled her down lips and held it in my mouth without chewing and continued to stare... And simultaneously i slowly bit her lips ..and left back.. Rangamma pulled her lips from her hands and checked if I had left mark...i smiled at her..now pulled her little more down and started sucking her lips passionately....ummm Rangamma slowly closed her eye lids and opened her mouth and started sucking my tongue..muahh muahhhhh ahhhh slrup...muahh... Now we both were excited for kiss and passionate kiss turned to be erotic...i continued kissing and drifted towards my left and came over Rangamma and now she was down...i continued kissing, removed her saree knot and pulled down from her boobs..omg it was so huge and tender ahh... It was all mine.. umm her nipples and aerola was of a coin size..it was baby pink in colour i held a boob in my hands and just pushed hard at her nipples and pushed as much as possible inside my mouth..ummm i started sucking... immediately my hand removed her saree below her waist and throwed away...i continued sucking her boobs.. by shifting between both the boobs...
R: ahhh Vishnu ummm ahhhhhaaaaaa ummm someone would come Vishnu.... Please
V: (i didn't react because I was aroused to fuck her in this open nature....) Don't worry Rangamma it's lunch time no one would come... (muahhhh, now i removed my dothi,, placed my leg between hers...) Rangamma, what colour is your underwear..?
R: ahhh muhhhh ahhh Vishnu..muamhhh it's purple ummmm ahhhh
V: aha that's my favourite colour Rangamma, 
Now i moved between her legs and held her boobs in both the hands and started kneading them hard....I was literally pulling it up very hard.. Rangamma was moaning umm ouchhhhumm ahha again pushing those boobs sideways.. i just played with her boobs as harsh as possible...yet Rangamma was strong to control all the pain.. moaning romantically.... I thought she is too strong to control... Now i started licking her stomach it was huge....her belly was like a mini pussy hole .I was able to easily penetrate my middle finger there.. umm i put my tongue inside her navel and started sucking...and but her stomach...ummm now i moved little down and rubbed her pussy on her purple panty...umm Rangamma just drifted her body like thunderstorm was struck....i slowly massaged over her pussy... I pulled her panty tightly up to see her pussy line over panty itself...and yeah a small panty line came to my view .. I just held her panty like that only..bend down and licked her pussy line over her panty...and soon my saliva was over her..
R: ahahaaa vishu...do it again....ummmm please... don't ask anything just do once more.
V: sure Rangamma its just over your panty...I will do this by removing your underwear..at that time your pussy would drip with my saliva...
R: hmm vishu mmmmm
Now i smelled her pussy it was smelling good, she had kept it clean...now slowly i pulled her panty, but Rangamma held it and nodded her head saying no..but in that position i couldn't see her face properly as her boobs were so huge...i just forced and pushed her panty down she held even more tighter and she slowly opened her mouth
R: please Vishnu..leave that party i beg you please... apart from that do whatever you want
I just ignored held her panty on both the sides and just ripped apart and teared it off.....ummm  her panty elastic part remained oh her hip but the cloth which has covered her pussy was torn....umm it was such a lovely way to see her pussy..umm bushy hairs around ...her pussy line was too small..ah it was looking like fresh girls pussy...i started wondering how's this possible?  It almost looks like she is virgin types? Did she never had sex with her husband? I didn't think much... started concentration on my work...i pushed her left thighs aside held her pussy between my fingers and spread her juicy pussy.. i could see white lava juice were at tip of her clitoris...ummm..now i held her legs up in my hands and licked her heavy thighs from knees to inner thighs ..umm her thighs were hairy...but still i licked it..and kissed oh her pussy to end my licking session... after that...I stood up... adjusted my crotch...looked at Rangamma...who was sleeping naked only her panty elastic was around her waist...in shy she folded her left leg to cover her hairy pussy...and as she was too horny..she had stretched her hands and both the sides and had held the dry grass around her...I took off my underwear.. throwed it away..it was standing like gunpoint pointing towards Rangamma.....i stood and held my dick in my hand jerked couple strokes looking at Rangamma..hmmm suddenly rain started to pour..ahaaa this was the last thing which could make this moment more sexiest... fucking this middle aged hot lady around the mountains.. sorrounding green paddy field ahhh that cricket sound around hmm i got out of control..i just sat between her legs.. didn't had any patience for foreplay.. i just adjusted my dick placed it over her pussy..umm rubbed it over pussy lines for 5 minutes...my precum got mixed with her cum...and it started to create a sticky gum between our private area..thats when to surprise Rangamma I just pushed hard at one shot and entered her pussy end ...ahhhhhhh fucking tight....it was like a broke a virgin girl pussy? I just pushed hard thinking thehile would be big..but for a surprise it wasn't.....
R: amma....ahhhhhjj opppoooo ahahahhhh that was too fast vishu ummmm( she immediately locked her thighs around me)
Vbananafinally I'm not a virgin...ahhh what a sexy feeling after I enter this fucking pussy hole oh god...in this sexy weather fucking a sexy women in the Nature is really a great entry of mine into this sexual life...i just broke her thighs around me..left right leg next to my thighs and lifted her left leg completely up and started pushing my dick hard towards her pussy.....the nature around me is completely silent only the drizzle of rain...and my fucking sound from our body pucchh pucchh uhhh pucchh pucchh and Rangamma's erotic moaning as if she lost her virginity for first time..yayyyyy aweeee yaiiiii aweee oweeee ummmm aweee ammmaaaa oweee slow slow..aweeeee mmmmmm mmm yahhhhhh..
All these sexy sounds aroused me...now in excitement I layed my body weight on her left leg which I had lifted..and in that position holding her leg against my shoulder I started kissing Rangamma..and her other leg was still down struggling on the ground..now i increased my speed...and was banging her really hard..huh..huh .huh...huh..ahh..huh.huhhuh...in return Rangamma..ahh ahhh ahh ammaaa Amma ouchhh ouchh ...
V: Rangamma are you enjoying? You need more harder aha huh huh..now i left her thighs cupped her big boobs held as a balance and started pumping hard....huh huh huh..now i started pulling her big boobs harder..she screamed..ahhhhh I left her boobs and pulled her nipples hard ....tears rolled out..but i continued to pump like monster....huh huh.....huh..now i stopped...stood up...and took her hand and pulled her up too.. and started smooching in standing...both were naked in between the mountains..and enjoying my Rangamma like hardcore sex .....now i removed my dick out pushed her towards left... lifted her right leg and inserted my dick and started fucking again..in this angle I was getting good view of her big round ass....and also her asshole was visible..and was looking like shredded pencil shavings..ummm i continued fucking her looking into her ass hole and every time when i push my dick inside per pussy her asshole used to close and when i remove her asshole used to open up..wow..what a motivation to look that juicy hole and fuck Rangamma..i increased the speed and fucked hard...
R: ahh ahh ahh ahha ahh muhh muhh amuhh vishu..I am coming.mahh ahhahh ahh
V: even I too was aroused..I just fucked hard pinched her boobssss ummm slapped her boobs hard...
R: ahhhh vish vishuuuu slow.mm smm 
V: i continued to molest her hard boobs by slapping..and she too continued to enjoy without stopping....ummm ahhhh ranguuuu huh huh huh I'm coming huhhhh such a sexy women you are ranguuuu muahhh i reached my climax.mahh ahhh.....i poured all my love juices in her pussy...and slept on top of her.....
She was massaging my back...and resting....
After a while i got up ...took my underwear and dothi sat near the water canel washed my dick and sat there and thought about the tragedy i did by lightning a cigarette.

On the other side Rangamma was wrapping saree on her bare bum as I had tored her undies..I was watching her getting dbangd in saree..... after that she took the lunch box and came towards me, she took a plate and served rice and sambar.
R: you haven't eaten anything, take have this .we shall leave to Home.
V: hmm Rangamma, i shall eat if you feed me.
R: please eat, someone would come.
V: when i had sex with you, did anyone came?
Rbananashe understood that i don't listen) she started feeding me
V: ( I was sucking her fingers intentionally, everytime when she feed me, and was looking at her in lust, Rangamma was giving uncomfortable signs from her face)

I put my hand around her neck and removed the saree knot..puff it fell down to reveal her sexy boobs which was almost like strawberry colour due to the way i molested those boobs..
R: oops what you doing vishu ( immediately she covered with her saree)
Vbananaby holding her hand) Rangamma please let it be there, i can't stop watching your boobs..( saying that i wrapped her around her hlback and held left boobs and started pressing and pulling nipples
R: owe slow Vishnu it pains...ummmm open your mouth hmm
V: Rangamma, I knew it's been a while you had sex with your husband, but today i think i gave you all the satisfaction?
R: hmm may be vishu, but the only reason I was close to you is because of my daughter, see henceforth i shall try to satisfy as per your needs but please don't leave my daughter i shall beg you.
Vbananafood was done I washed my hand and mouth, we both stood up) 100 percent my darling..from now on you would be second wife, don't worry i shall take food care of you and your daughter..
Saying that i pressed her ass and kissed on her lips..
R: ok it's getting dark let's leave to Home...
V: one second... first kiss my dick and suck one.
R: che che ( with shy) I don't like to do that....it's dirty
V: if you don't do then i shall not come... Rangamma.. please
R: you are so dirty...( She bent a bit inserted her hand inside my dothi pulled my dick out..kissed on it and took while thing in her mouth...wow i felt my dick went inside refrigerator...and pulled her mouth out) that's all now come please..
V: good girl..come lets gooo..
R: btw you didn't tell me tha actual problem with my daughter?
V: hmm what to say Rangamma..leave it... Let's forget, now that i got your love..i would not keep affair with any other women.
R: thanks Vishnu, but still I need to know, because more than me i want you to keep my daughter happy, (sobbing) the only reason why i agreed for this affair with you is for daughter happiness...so tell me how I can help to fix the sexual relationship between you both..
Vbanana ahhaaa, finally my plan worked) see ranguuuu actually your daughter is willing to continue her work in movies, so for that she has to maintain her figure... hence she is not willing to have sex with me, as she afraid of losing her charm and also she is afraid of getting pregnant..hmm that's why I too kept affair with some other women for my sexual need.
Re: ayyo what's wrong with this girl.. wait today only i shall teach a lesson so that she knows how to follow our tradition...
V: no no Rangamma, i don't want things to happen forcefully.. but I have an idea, and you need to act like that.( I explained everything to her)
R: wow this is good idea... When do we do this plan?
V: the day before i leave to Bangalore....so that in my absence your daughter will miss the sexual pleasure which i would give her.
R: nice plan Vishnu
V: hmm ok let's go now...

*** Hello viewers this is the only post for today hence i kept it big so that it makes you guys happy , in the next part 1) what is the plan Vishnu has plotted to have sex with Nutan? 2) would Vishnu has any plans to return back to Sarala or would he stay back for somemore days with ranguuuu and Nutan?*** Keep reading
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
awesome vishnu finally  v  riding started

u are utiliszing every aspect in ur story

where ever there is a scope u r romanticising it all the best
Like Reply