Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Shall I translate this story into Telugu?
[+] 2 users Like Haran000's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-05-2024, 06:01 PM)Haran000 Wrote: Shall I translate this story into Telugu?

Yes sir, go ahead.... I have multiple stories like this which has similar way of sexual moments... which goes erotic way..will write after this..
Like Reply
It is very very wrong because yesterday you said I will give two updates but you gave only one

Is it right?

And coming to update I said only one word I had a wish to become as vishnu

In this story I want to feel as vishnu

You understand what I am saying

Give more updates man because every time my dick always hord.

Finally it's fantastic update
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2024, 12:44 AM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: It is very very wrong because yesterday you said  I will give two updates but you gave only one

Is it right?

And coming to update I said only one word I had a wish to become as vishnu

In this story I  want to feel as vishnu

You understand what I am saying

Give more updates man because every time my dick always hord.

Finally it's fantastic update

Writing 2 updates a day isn't easy bro. I'm wondering how is he giving such regular updates you know,  I give 1 update for 20 days in my story. We should appreciate Vishnu. Moreover let the writer be comfortable with his product. Story is something written with mood not with the commitment of giving updates. 

Vishnu bro you're writing so good. Continue with this pase and give updates in your comfort. There's no need to rush. Write so passionately that makes readers go crazy.
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the update. Great going
Like Reply
(19-05-2024, 06:51 AM)Haran000 Wrote: Writing 2 updates a day isn't easy bro. I'm wondering how is he giving such regular updates you know,  I give 1 update for 20 days in my story. We should appreciate Vishnu. Moreover let the writer be comfortable with his product. Story is something written with mood not with the commitment of giving updates. 

Vishnu bro you're writing so good. Continue with this pase and give updates in your comfort. There's no need to rush. Write so passionately that makes readers go crazy.

Bro actually I am addicted to this story that's why I asked two updates. 

And i am not forcing writer 

I like the way he presenting story. 

If writer feels any bad about my coment then I said sorry to him. I thought if I ask second update then writer feel it's the power of his story. And writer also said tomorrow I will give 2 updates that's why I asked. Other than I don't asked about second update

Once again I am telling story vere level
[+] 2 users Like Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2024, 06:51 AM)Haran000 Wrote: Writing 2 updates a day isn't easy bro. I'm wondering how is he giving such regular updates you know,  I give 1 update for 20 days in my story. We should appreciate Vishnu. Moreover let the writer be comfortable with his product. Story is something written with mood not with the commitment of giving updates. 

Thank you bro, you spoke what is there in my heart, I need to give justification to all role, so plotting things to keep reader's on the edge of there dick 8s not easy;-).... I need to create scenarios and then link it... That too this is my first story, do I'm learning few things still... And also I'm not so good in English so it takes time for me to frame sentences
Like Reply
(19-05-2024, 08:57 AM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: Bro actually I am addicted to this story that's why I asked two updates. 

And i am not forcing writer 

I like the way he presenting story. 

If writer feels any bad about my coment then I said sorry to him. I thought if I ask second update then writer feel it's the power of his story. And writer also said tomorrow I will give 2 updates that's why I asked. Other than I don't asked about second update

Once again I am telling story vere level

That's ok bro. NO hard feelings.. yesterday it was RCB vs CSK match...so who would miss these kind of matches..hence i didn't write
Like Reply
Part 17

After 1 week.....

S: Vishnu, it should be fine, keep next to that tabel, yess now it looks fine... Hold this flower vase, ....arey baba slow putta.....
V: ok saru, hmm i shall leave this curtain as it is?
S: yes putta, let it be there.
S: uff I'm tired now,.. finally it looks clean and everything is well arranged, we need to just get a trash cover so we accumulate all this dust and throw it away, vishu go to Maria and ask her to give trash and inform her to join for dinner with us only..
V: saru, I'm not talking to her, so i don't call her.
S: uff small kid only you are, still you are angry on her.
V:yup, she shouldn't have teased me that day regarding my disease.... I felt so embarrassing when she said... About boobs milking
S: it's ok putta, she was trying to pull your leg.
V: no mam, why will you console me oh her behalf? Let her only do it. .. then I will think.
S: you two do whatever you want, but please don't bring me in between, now I'm tired can you do what is said? Please putta?
V: don't say please and all mam.... I feel bad. You are my teacher..mmm ok will check with her
S: my lovely boy....

Ding dong...ding dong...
M: come in Vishnu.
V: thank you, give me trash cover, saru asked me to check with you.
M:, ok, why you asking by keeping your mouth like a angry monkey.
V: because I'm monkey what is your problem.
M: hahaha, my sweet monkey you look so chweet when you are angry. Ok sorry baba , forgive me... I shall never tease you..
V(turned my facedidn't react and she was trying to convince me from last week ;-) hahaha)
M: ok my peddu ( someone whom we call with love) tell me now what should I do so you are not mad on me?
V: my anger will not go by saying sorry, and you know what you need to do.... Ok then thanks for trash cover and saru asked you to join for dinner. Bye KD Maria... I hate you
M: ( with smile, and thought process, what does he mean, why he is so angry? Inner soul: Maria did you forget what saruu said? Due to his nerve problem his mentality can be smoothen only by kiss? Me: oh yes, now remember, saru said when is angry, sad, happy only kiss can Console him....hmm that's why he is still mad at me, thanks for reminding me I shall fix this)

V: saru, informed your friend, take your trash cover, I will do my homework now.
P: ok putta thanks ( Ufff so much he loves me...gowdddd, hmm i need to cure him within  1 year by following the prescription specified by doctor...hmm thankfully I got friend like Maria else i wouldn't have been handle the situation)

Later it was night 9, we all three had dinner together, i still showed fake anger on Maria.
M: ok hero, how's your studies going on? Did you like your new college.
V: saru, I have to study for my internals tomo... So would need to buy working sheet for practice,  so will go for book Store ( i ignored talking to Maria)
M: with fake anger, saruu near my place book store would close by 8.30, if you want come to my home I have kept to write my reports.
V: it's ok saruu i don't want to practice... I shall fail... But will not take your practice papers.
S: ufff guys you both do whatever you want, but please leave me, I need to rest now.. don't involve me in your fight.

Saru just left to kitchen, Maria washed her hands, i was still sitting on dinning table.
M: silently..come up Vishnu I need to talk to you.
V: I just turned my head opposite to her.
M: silently please come,I need to talk to you... else saru will listen here.

I didn't wanted to over react.. so nodded my head. And Maria left to her home 

V: saruu i shall come, would lock the door from outside.
S: ok putta careful.

I started climbing steps wondering what would happen now at her home, my heart was skipping it's best and i was nervous... Didn't feel this much nervous even while i kissed saruu.  Ding dong..ding dong... Maria opened the door, i could see she had adjusted her hairs, could smell her perfume which she had sprayed now.. and had put lipgloss..and her lips were shinning around her tooth.....
M: do you need to talk standing outside? Can come in plz?
V: it's ok tell me.
M: thumbs over agi adbeda..( don't over react, she just held my collar and pulled inside, locked the door, )

I was standing against the wall and she was standing facing my eyes, her height was same as me i.e 6 feet , she came  close to me her boobs were just 1inch away from my body  

M: see I'm sorry Vishnu, i should've not hurt your feelings, ..i really mean it.
V: hmm... Give me the working sheet, I need to prepare for my internals.
M: ( with smile on her face,) ok, you just need working sheet and nothing else?
V: yes....
M: hmm i thought to give a small kiss, as you were angry.
V: hmm i don't like small kisses, saru or my aunty never gave me short kisses.. so i don't want.
M: oh oh......

Now she just came little closer to me, oops i felt water waves hitting my chest when i felt her boobs...she just forced little more over me.. now i felt her boobs more.... Her face was facing me.... Now i didn't control...placed my lips on her red lips and started kissing even she too was just kissing...it was dry kiss.. i just took my head back and licked my lips once and again moved closer to her, this time held her chicks...my palm was on her chicks and fingers were around her ears.
Now i pulled her down lips and started chewing it slowly, looks like it was first ever kiss for Maria... I realised by the way she was cooperating... I thought... To take initiative in being bold to kiss her, now i started knocking her teeth as I need to roll my tongue...but she was just chewing my upper lips without realising my signs..
V: Maria.. open your mouth, I need your saliva..else i lose my energy.

She just nodded and opened her mouth... I just forced my lips inside and started smooching her passionately...hmm her lipgloss was tasting sweet... Could sense hot breath of Maria... now i moved my another hand behind her waist and pushed her close to me and i started feeling most of her boobs... Though the size was 34 but yet when i felt on my body I felt it's huge, not sure how.. but likes that feeling..now Maria lifted her hand and held my hairs..and now she for adjusted in kissing me....now i just started moving my hand little down from her waist, as she was wearing crop top, i started feeling her bare waist..and started massaging it...and now opened my eyes to see how Maria face, ummmm she was looking like an angel... She has just closed her eyes and was moving her mouth around my lips... I just moved my hand little down from her bare waist now...so my little finger went inside her track pants a bit hmm then i just slowly concentrated to push my little finger further inside and keeping rest 4 fingers on her waist itself.... Umm wow now my little finger started feeling the started point of her butt.... Between her asss crack.. I was crazy now...I just kept my both my hands on her ass started squeezing those soft assess... And my kiss ... Started turning little dominant...as i was forcing more hardly towards as I was aroused too much..and could see Maria eye lids had wrinkles as she had now realised that she too is getting aroused.... I just pushed her front and she started walking backwards... latter she bashed3on dinning table... further there was no place to move, i just lifted her and made her sir on dinning, pushed myself between her legs, soon Maria locked her legs around my waist..
Umm i just thought she too in enjoying..and forced my dick between her thighs...and from back held her pushed towards ro that my dick is on her pussy....as i wanted her to feel my erection over her pants.....I was kissing her rapidly all over.. slowly i broke my kiss and saw her face... Maria was trying to get her breatg back, she had closed her eyes and was looking down.... meanwhile something ran in Maria's mind......

***Flashback...1 week back after returning from hospital***

M: so Sarala you understood the treatment what doctor explained? ( She asked after they reached Maria's hotel room)
S:hmm yes Maria..... But how do we do it? I didn't thought this treatment would reach this level... I'm sorry Maria as i included you also into this trouble.
M: don't worry dear, a trouble to you is a trouble to me... God has created this situation for me to return back the favour which you and your family has done.
S: but, this is too much... And having romance with Vishnu by getting nude is completely fine for me but doctor mentioned about sucking his dick, licking ass... Uhhh those are disgusting, who shall do all those... In return he would also do something to us by licking our vagina and our asshole s.... which is even more dirtier...(Started crying)
M: see saru the reason you need to those things is because we can't do intercourse with him, hence as an alternative doctor suggested this because these will give more sexual desire or arouse the person, anyways knowingly or unknowingly we accepted this responsibility to help this poor fellow...so you have better bonding with him, i shall decide you to tell decision...and i would support whatever decision you make and never regret... Do tell me, what you need to do.
N: without any second thought Maria, i would definitely help Vishnu no matter what it is....so i shall do this... I don't want to lose such a innocent person like  vishu... But the point what I'm regretting is that, i should have not included you in this.
M: haha , dumbo... I'm not feeling any regret I'm equally happy, as my career also I have faced these kind of challenges only ...but this time it's little different.
S: thanks for understanding Maria..
M: ok, now let's think how do achieve this, per doctor it should be natural, so slowly you need to improvise your treatment by getting nude? 
S: that's what even i thought , but how do you say? 
M: see saru, i shall try acting like girl friend with Vishnu, so that he gets closer to me, and you act as though you are not aware, because me and Vishnu shall try to hide it from you. Then afterwards... In your absence when i need to give him kiss, boob milks and handjob at that time i shall go one more step and get nude.. so problem solved..
S: oh nice plan... But how to give blowjob or ass licking? I'm confused.
M: don't worry let me browse from my laptop ( she used to carry as she is reporter) www.xxx.com.... this is the one I think
S: how do you Maria?
M: randomly i typed something ya ... Oh ok see these are photos and videos of sex...let's play one... Hmmm see saruu how it is
S: omg look how she is licking his dick, yuk... Just like icecream...ahhh omg he is sperm came inside her mouth during the blowjob ..
M: yes for this is job saruu, that's ok see this girl is licking his dick and is licking her pussy together (69 position) that too they are facing on there opposite side and doing comfortably.
S: play this ass part... Oh yuck she is licking his asshole omg... Enough stop it Maria....

M: ok now got an idea but let's execute on our way ok?
S: ok baby...

Current situation ...

Maria opens her eyes after the quick flashback which runned through her brains
M: vishu, now you are not angry on me?
V: no Maria..hmm ok go down.. saru might be waiting for your treatment.

I just bidded bye and came down as my head was spinning thinking about things which I would do today with saruu, oops blowjob, ass lick, I'm gonna kick her pussy crazily..and knock her down... And eat all her shit in asshole...ahh my dick is ready...

I came down, saru opened the door quickly..

S: Vishnu, your aunty Nutan had called, she said there is emergency and you need travel today night itself by taking the next flight itseems.
V: whattt?( My heart broken listening this, as i didn't instructed nutan anything, but why she called me?, Why is she spoiling what I was waiting?)

***Ok readers.... Hope you enjoy.. in the next part  1) why Nutan asked Vishnu to travel back to Chennai? 2) what happens to his sexual plan with saru and Maria? 3) is Nutan planning anything here? All answers would be answered in next part***
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Fully enjoyed
Like Reply
Part 18

I was terribly shock, I was lust broken but still took the courage to call back Nutan, but thought I'm not comfortable talking when saru is around as i really needed to bash her.. ugg yet i packed my bag left to airport.

At the airport i thought to call Nutan, and ringed her from telephone Booth.
V: hi nutan, vishu here, what happened? Why you asked me to come, i had planned everything here, and today was the day which I was waiting....
N: I'm so sorry Vishnu , I'm in trouble here.. mom is here and she was asking about my husband which is you...... And she has gone through bypass surgery and doctor said any shocking news she might encounter heart attack again and will lose her, please come here incan explain..
V: ok Nutan I will meet you at airport...bye

After about 2 hrs i reached Chennai and I saw Nutan was waiting for me and started waving her hand towards me... My heart failed again looking into that beauty...ufff she was wearing tight jeans and red top, as she was waving her hand i could see her belly as it was crop top and her boobs were fighting inside her top... Though it was disappointed to leave Maria and saruu.. i mhad made up my mind to enjoy Nutan...

As i came close she gave me warm hug... And greeted me, it was already night 12, so we took taxi and headed towards her home.

V: so what's the plan?
N: she started weeping, and didn't talk
Vbanana i asked taxi to stop near by CCD ) ok stop crying and talk to me... I placed my hand on her lap and massaged...
N: I'm sorry for troubling you, i visited my mom after I heard about her heart attack, later as no one was there to take care of her i brought her here but she is not aware about my husband death... and she wanted see him so i didn't know what to do... So I called you.
V: don't tell me that I'm gonna do your husband role?
N: actually that is what i thought vishu, please help me i don't wan to lose my mom.
Vbanana the way she held my hand started pleeding and crying, my heart melted and dick erected) hmm wiping her tears and said ok to her. Immediately she gave a hug to me and started massaging her back and started feeling her bra straps....
N: see my mom is very intelligent, for some reason she believes you are not my husband, now whilw coming also she was wondering as there was clue in home to prove a guy or husband was there with me... She asked about your shoes or slippers, she asked your dresses, she asked about our physical relationship as I still look tender and not felt the required sexual satisfaction.
V: ( when I left Bangalore, i had called Meghala from airport who stays next to nutan's home, and asked her to implant all these doubts in nutan's mother's mind , and i think she has done her job, hence aunty is doubting nutan...hahahhaha, my master mind always workss to get sexual desire) hmm ok , bases on her experience now she is judging every aspect, so now how do we manage?
N: nothing just say yes to whatever i say when my mom questions...and always look at me with love , hold by my waist, when my mom is around just try to romance with me,  as if you would think that she is not seeing us, further she might ask few personal likings about me.. all those I shall say to you on the way, and one more thing my boobs size is 36 my waist is 32 and my bum is 36, please remember this, you don't know about my mom, ones she gets doubt she would go to any extent to test us.
V( I was mesmerized and sexually erected when she is so fluently talked about her body size? Is that mean she came do anything to save her mom? Wow with meghala around i can plot something to get sexual satisfaction from nutan...ehhh her ass size is killing me... And as she is lactating mother, definitely i need to taste those milks yum yum) hmm ok nutan...let's move it's getting late.

After a while we reached her home, nutan's mom had slept already as it was 1 am... So we both slept and it was morning 9am... Nutan came to my room with milk, she was caressing my hairs and planted a kiss on my forehead to wake me up..i just opened my eyes she continued to kiss my chicks and whispered in my ears.... Vishnu mom is around... So be romantic as you can..... Her wet kiss has arosed me already and usual men problem as we all face erection.....my dick had erected for no reason... As Nutan already had taken bath, she was looking fresh.. i just romantically moved my hand around her and said good morning darling... slowly i pulled her and made her lay next to me...
V:oye Sweety don't you know my day wouldn't start without kiss, ( i wanted to utilise the this opportunity)
N: oye first brush....
V: no.... I just planted a kiss on her neck , moved up and bit her ears...she just pulled by holding my head, and immediately i pressed my lips on her lips..
N: oy enough mom is calling.... ( She screamed saying mom has come to room, and sneaked out by faking me, at the door, she stood and said) Vishnu get ready soon and come to breakfast, mom needs to talk to both of us itseems, so please come soon. 
V: what she needs to talk itseems?
N: not sure but one thing if she says something which you are not in agreement then please don't deny, just say yes to everything... We both will decide our plan..

I finished my bath and joined nutan for breakfast...
N: Vishnu, she is my mom, her name is Rangamma ponaiah, i believe you are seeing her for first time.

Ok, nutan's mom was looking somewhere around 44 age, not so old as i expected... She was pretty beautiful at that age, thought she had not maintained her physical appearance but still she was attracting me by looking too natural like Village side women's... She had big bhindi... She had put nose studs on both her nostrils... She was very white... Boobs were little bigger than nutan's... It was popping out of her blouse, ... She had little tummy overall she had the sex appeal that a guy needed to fuck her, but i just explained but i didn't think anything about having her sexually because my first goal was to enjoy Nutan, saru and Maria.

V: hi aunty, it's unbelievable that you are nutan mom, you just look like her sister.
R: thanks my son... Everyone says something, actually i gave birth to nutan when I was just 19yrs old, hence I look young even at 43, btw even you too look smart my son.
N: ok mom I have work, can you tell what you needed to talk. I'm getting late to work.
R: ok, you both should come to our village for 2 weeks, as we have family fair and i have a wish which needs to filled with your presence.
N: what wish mom and what festival?
R: i will explain, first pack your thing's we will leave in the afternoon.
N: but mom, i have work... Vishnu has work, we can't come just like that..
R: look we didn't do any of our rituals when you got married but now we need to do, .. else we shall have problems and God would curse us forever.
N: but mom try to understand
R: don't argue too much just do what I say....
V: ok aunty, let me inform my office and take leave ( gave a negative stare at nutan and left the place) 
N: mom see, vishu got angry, why do you plan something without informing us?
Rbananastarted crying) nutu there is a festival called moole halu habba( breast feed carnival) in that festival all the lactating mother's need to feed milk to there husband's for 3 days so that it gives Dheerga ayyasu (long life) to her baby... It's a tradition which our ancestors are following, and did u do that?
N:no mom I was not aware
R: that's why we need to and to this There only to get it's power from God.
Nbanana but my actual husband is dead, and this ritual wouldn't help me) but mom stoo do you believe all this? Tell me one thing .. what would the women would do if her husband is dead? Whom would she feed?
R: see Nutan, our rituals has solution for everything, for those women...first they have to find another lover or husband and then they have two options 1) with that guy she needs to indulge in sex and take his sperm in her pussy or if she doesn't like then other option is 2) take his sperm from her mouth and drink it, but she has to ensure that to whomsoever she feeds the milk ..
From that person only she has to drink sperm.
Nbanana hmm instead of getting fucked with Vishnu I can atleast drink his sperm, as i cannot betray from pure love) but why sperm mom? That too why we need to drink?
R: see we believe sperm in women's body would convert to milk and it does to baby while feed milk, so that's the strength the baby would get, hence know one would miss this ritual at our place.
N:let me check with Vishnu mom, and let you know his opinion.
R: see my baby, your dad also didn't believe this ritual and due to that I lost your elder brother when he was just 5 years old, hence when your dad died he took promise from me stating to get this ritual done from you, so I have to fulfill his promise.
N: ok mom will talk  to Vishnu, and will get ready.

Later nutan explained the entire story of tradition ro Vishnu, though vishu was excited but still drinking sperm didn't excite him because... He has to masterbate and five to Nutan... Which is something he was not so convinced but he said yes....

V: but still i can't agree to the rituals what you said? I can't do all this... It's really pathetic.
N: i know Vishnu, but I'm asking this for my kid wellness and for my mom.

V: hmm ok...

Meanwhile, I called Meghala and informed her about my plan... Accordingly I asked her to talk with nutan's mom.
V: see you just need to tell nutan mom that , you observe a difference in my bahavior and looks like I'm not her real husband...
Meghala: ok sir, i understand.. I know that nutan's mom is too doubtful.
V: yes, just give her some sexual ideas to challenge mine and nutan's relationship...and also ask her to call you frequently and give some sexual situations to test mine and nutan relationship ok?
N: sure  sir,. Don't worry i shall exceed your expectations.
V: cool Meghala, just ensure you don't spoil.

So we were ready..taxi was booked to travel Madikeri.
R: ok nutu, you have packes all the belongings right? 
N: yes mom don't worry everything is packed. 
R: btw.., why did you asked me that question regarding the ritual?
N: which question mom?
V: ( i sat next to driver and was overhearing there conversation)
R: you asked me.. how widow women's would perform this ritual when they are lactating ?
Nbanana always doubts) ah my friend is also is from madikeri,and her husband has died so wanted to know mom, so that I shall inform her.
R: oh is it ok ok... Btw.. i forgot tell your friend that she has to take sperm directly to her mouth.
N: meaning?
R: I mean (slowly) she has to take that guys penis  in her mouth and swallow and lick the complete sperms.
N: ( the land collapsed) but mom why is that so? How would it make difference?
R: it will lose its power if you don't consume it directly.. then the ritual power will not work... And it would be danger to her kid only.

Hahaha I heard every single word..... Oops atlast leaving saru and Maria didn't disappoint me... What I missed i would get here... Nutan is equally beautiful like those 2..... Thanks to my fortune... Nutan shocked... Vishnu rocked....

*** Dear readers.. next part highlights. 1) how would nutan express to Vishnu in taking the sperm directly from Vishnu's dick? 2) how Meghala would plot to built sexual relationship between Nutan and Vishnu? ****
[+] 8 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Fanatic boss, it’s really amazing story
Like Reply
Twist, eagarly waiting
Like Reply
Wow wow bro. Just got doubt about the same plot and came here on yours words.
Waiting for the next chapter bro. The ritual should be erotic.who will get a chance to fuck Vishnu first.

Is there a ritual where the first night happens and attire for groom is only dhoti and girls will decorate with only flower garlands to full body without clothes and the next step will lead both to an erotic sleepless night.
[+] 1 user Likes SanjuR's post
Like Reply
Amazing stuff yaar. Now he's going make her eat his sperm. What a weird ritual you created. Wow.
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 02:33 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Wow wow bro. Just got doubt about the same plot and came here on yours words.
Waiting for the next chapter bro. The ritual should be erotic.who will get a chance to fuck Vishnu first.

Is there a ritual where the first night happens and attire for groom is only dhoti and girls will decorate with only flower garlands to full body without clothes and the next step will lead both to an erotic sleepless night.

Hahaha.... It's a surprise.. whom Vishnu would fuck first and definitely it would be most erotic.. and you guys would read it in my 21st or 22nd part..
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 02:37 PM)Haran000 Wrote: Amazing stuff yaar. Now he's going make her eat his sperm. What a weird ritual you created. Wow.

Fantasy is something everyone loves.. who cares reality. Hahaha. but I am trying to create fantasy more naturally... So character image is not hurted by treating them like bitch or slut
[+] 2 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 03:04 PM)Vishnu1 Wrote: Fantasy is something everyone loves.. who cares reality. Hahaha. but I am trying to create fantasy more naturally... So character image is not hurted by treating them like bitch or slut

Bro if you know telugu, I recommend reading the story I’m currently writing. It’s a teacher and young boy story. With 1.4 M views till now.

https://xossipy.com/thread-54730.html
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 05:23 PM)Haran000 Wrote: Bro if you know telugu, I recommend reading the story I’m currently writing. It’s a teacher and young boy story. With 1.4 M views till now.

https://xossipy.com/thread-54730.html

I so want to... Please help me how can I translate and read it in English?
Like Reply
Part 19

Beautiful weather... My eyes are completely filled with green all over, no matter how far my eyes goes, i could just see only green... It looked like nature is wearing green saree... Ok top of that to make weather more romantic the rain was drizzling and i heard from driver that it would remain like this for next 1 month as its monsoon here.. we reached our destination... Nutan's home is placed on a hilly mountain which is 25km away from madikeri City. Her home was small but House but the old construction style showed it's strength where during rainy season also the home was looking so good and strong... I just stood near her home and turned around to see only greenary and only 2 or 3 houses nearby.

I was lost in the beauty of the nature, and i was embarassing the feeling that my body was expecting at this climate...  i just turned my head  towards right to see driver and Rangamma was shifting the luggage, and nutan got out of taxi and held baby on her shoulder.. she was looking around the climate and extendes her hand to catch the water droplets... I was watching her... Shw was just looking so fresh in this climate... Due to chilness i could see her erected nipples inside her tshirt as i believe she didn't pulled her bra back after feeding baby...she was just rotating around...by catching the water dews...I was just looking at her beautiful lips.... Her bouncing boobs which were moving in slow motion up and down... Her nipples were increasing her visibility in her tshirt... Meanwhile her mom called her ... And she held me in her arms and walked towards home.. I was just enjoying her boobs brushing over my shoulder.. and pure romantic looks made me lose in her eyes.......

R: ok, now that you are here first change your dress and please wear what all other women's wear around here, I don't want our neighbours to talk about your dressing sense and embaress our family, you know right how your dad had built his image around his tradition?
N: yes mom, i know don't worry, i respect you and dad a lot that's why I have already shopped the dress.

While i was checking the telephone connection... Nutan came by changing her dress.. oops she wa looking gorgeous in her traditional wear... It's a saree which is wored upto knee level keeping the complete back portion naked ... So her saree was just covering her boobs, stomach ( but could see her navel if pallu is lifted) then her thighs to knee length.. so  backside was complete naked revealing from her neck to waist level..  the way her boobs was juggling I sense she was not wearing 
V: hey what kind of dress is this?
N: this is the traditional wear... Here
V: but how stupid , don't you feel cold?
N: there is a reason for everything... Due to the climate here guys would feel cold here, so when they see his wife.. they would get arosed and feel hot so that he wouldn't feel chillness..
V: oh wow, that's so logical.
N:btw you too have a dress, and there is something i need to talk to you regarding the sperm
V: tell me?
N: look actually my mom said that, I need to take sperm directly from your penis...as the impact would be worth only if I have it from source.
V: how stupid I can't do this, what do you think of me. Am i robot? I too have feelings, I do get tempted by all this sexual things so please spare me....
N: ( came close to vishu, held his hand) i understand what you are trying to say.
V: i would also get sexually aroused, what if I do something extra.
N: i know Vishnu.. but let's try to be in our limits please... Because I need this help
 She just hugged me by saying this... I started feeling her bare boobs.
 Though her saree was there on her boobs but it was not thick enough and i was getting the feeling of bare boobs... I started massaging her bare back .. later she heard her mom calling her..so she broke the hug and left to attend her... 

After a while i changed my dress to dothi as per there tradition and I was shivering like hell.
N: what sir... You're shivering so much?
V: actually i have nervous problem towards cold which I can't handle so i shiver also this is something ee place to me compared to Chennai.
N: that nervous problem is part of your drama with saru right?
V: actually I have that problem for real, hence i utilitize that drawback of me with saru to get sexual attraction.

Meanwhile I called Meghala, explained my plan to her and asked her to call nutan's mom.

After an hour.. Nutan got to know that her mom had got call from Meghala.. but she was not aware that what did they Converse..hence 
 she was worried...  I had asked Meghala to mention Nutan mom that me and her daughter are not sexually happy... so we both need some scenarios where we sexually express ourselves. 

R: my son vishu take this bettle leaf eat... It gives good sleep for this climate, as it's new for you, oye nutan you also take...

So both had it and went to sleep...

R( with smile hmm that beetle leaf would sexually arouse you both have it have it, I got to know about your sexual comfort from meghala.. this would fix the problem )

After a while we both were feeling sexually aroused... And along with that I was feeling cold.

V: nutu... I'm feeling some discomfort in my body, and also it's too cold.. I'm sorry i can't handle this trouble.. i shall travel back to my home tomorrow.
N: that discomfort is because of beetle leaf.. it would sexually aroused...I knew it so i didn't eat i just throwed away...but for cold i shall help you please don't travel back.
V: how selfish... You throwed it? And made me wait it.....
N: sorry i can't stop in front of her, but from tomorrow please don't have..

Later we went and slept in room I was turning towards right on the bed and was facing Nutan bare back... She was busy feeding milk to her baby... That sound the baby was making while drinking was tempting me, after a while the baby slept... Nutan adjusted her saree and turned towards me.. now i slept on my back and was shivering... Nutan just came and slided her her half body over me... Oops i felt her boobs poking my chest... Hmm now she kept one leg between my legs...
N: are you feeling cold now?
V: hmm now it has reduced a bit...
N: sorry for all the trouble... Can I kiss you because that would give some relief to you in this cold and also i know beetle leaf effect on your body...

I didn't say anything... She herself came close, i just grabbed her from back forced towards myself.. and started licking her... I was erected by beetle leaf effect.. i was just massaging her bare back every where.. wow it was so smooth.. nutan too got little aroused now.. she held my face and was kissing me passionately..i just rolled my hand little down.. and my hand was resting on her waist.. if i scroll little down.. i would enter her ass...since I was aroused.. i just pushed my hand between her saree ( thinking nutan wouldn't mind as I was in beetle leaf effect) i slowly inserted my hand inside and started feeling her panties.. i just rubbed my hands between her ass crack and slowly inserted my hand inside her panty... Umm. Guys I was touching the butter soft ass of her without delay I just moved my fingers between her ass crack from top to bottom.. ummm i felt her ass crack and little pussy hairs..umm now took back my hand smelled what i massaged.. to be Frank.. i smelled a but of her shit as I forced and rubbed my hand too hard on her asshole and uhhh yes i lived that smell... but didn't get the feel of her pussy.. nutan was little alerted by that move as u pressed her ass hole.. she slowly broke the kiss and slept on her back as if she was tired... I was cursing as it got ended here.

N: you still shivering vishu....
V: yess

she turned towards her left and i was facing her back...and i was wondering is the show over?

N: ok Vishnu, i shall tell you the reason why why wear this kind of saree can you come little close...,( She took my hand from back and placed it on her navel from the gap of her saree)
Vbanana now my dick was against her ass and my hand was inside her saree pallu touching her bare navel hole.
N: Vishnu, your hand is on my stomach, when you feel cold.. then you can move your hand up and hold my breast...and if you feel cold is unbearable then shift your hands down and keep your hand closer to my vagina but please don't move your fingers there, I'm just trying to help you with this cold and beetle leaf effect, one more thing, can you go behind a bit( she inserted her hands between her legs, removed her panties) Vishnu if don't mind can you keep this panty on the other as here baby is sleeping next to me and no place to throw this.
V: (omg what is she upto? I just took that worm panty of Nutan.. it was white colour and satin material... I could see the wrinkles in her panties where her pussy would rest and thought may be while we were kissing .. due to her thighs movement on urge of seduction she faced.. her panties had got wrinkles , and also could notice it was little went... Oops my god my dick erected to the core.. when nutan passed her panty facing her back, I just took it from behind and while passing on the table next to me i just passed her panty over my lips and nose to smell her aroma of pussy it was little stinking to be true.. but i liked that stink . I just slowly slided licked her panty where it was went hmm it was tasting bit sour and salty.. I licked again and came back to my position again .. as Nutan was turning against me ...she didn't notice all these.

V: nutan why did you Remove your panties.. don't you feel cold?
N: actually i wouldn't as I get the worm feel from you, see Vishnu i see the struggle you are going through because of me.. so I'm trying to make you comfortable as much as possible.. and also i understand what you are missing from Sarala there , so I'm just trying to give that also to you within my limits because I am married and I still love my husband, but I need to sacrifice a bit to convince my mom and also for your satisfaction ( tears started rolling from her eyes)
Vbanana wiped her tears from back, I was so lusty mood, my mind was deaf to her words.. I took my hand and licked her tears silently...and again placed my hand on her navel.. started massaging while i was talking) see Nutan.. please don't cry or sacrifice all these for my sake even I don't like to betray Sarala.
N: i know Vishnu that is what is hurting me, how bad women I am.. by making a small boy to do all this to me...
Vbanana if i fuck you now, I can give a brother to your son ...said to myself) it's ok I can't do this... ( Took my hand back, by saying this)
N: please Vishnu... Today you do it.. from tomorrow i don't eat that leaf.. and also will buy nice bed comforts to avoid this cold, ( by saying this she again took my hand forcefully and kept on her stomach) this cold is not good for people who experience for first time... So please continue what I said.

I was so aroused.. just forced my dick towards her ass.. i sensed it so soft from her cloth as she was not wearing panties.. i started pressing her stomach and fingered her navel.
V: umm ahhh so cold nutuan.. ummm( i started kissing her ears from behind and she just kept her hands behind and held my head.. i noticed her armpits where small portion of hairs were now growing .. i continued digging her navel..to make her arose....) Nutan, i think I'm getting cold.. i shall place my hands on your boobs..
N: hmm( she just made that sound and kept quiet)

First time now i would be touching her soft Milky boobs , that itself gave goosebumps..and my dick had opened its tent in my pants.. i just slowly pulled out my dhoti aside and freed my dick to feel her soft butter soft assess.. ..now i moved my hand and kept on her boobs . Ahh already her nipples were erected due to cold and also she was getting horny as my dick was poking her ass .. i started massaging her boobs..
V: nutan.. now I'm feeling little bit comfort.. ahh. .. thanks for making me comfortable nutu... Ahhh i continued to press her boobs.. now it was getting worm and could sense nutan was getting arosed as she started pushing her ass towards me.. ahh I felt too tempted and just pressed her boobs little hard.. ummm guys .. now my hand started to get wet as her milk started to come out as I was pressing them hard..ahh I was leaking in my underwear as pre cums was unstoppable...and my hands were becoming sticky.. as her milk continued to flow from her boobs ... Now nutan was moaning hmm ahhhh shhhhh .. I just slided my head and started kissing her lips and started licking her chicks in lust...and my clhand continued to press her. Boobs.
N: oucchh ( he is arosed ummm) oops slow Vishnu.. don't press so hard .. ahhh.. ummm ahhh mmmmm .. vishu.. don't press hard kano please all the milk would get wasted.. because i need some milk for my son in midnight if he feels hungry... Ummm ahh yess this much hard it's fine.. continue to press with this speed.. ouchh umm yess press them... Ensure my milk shouldn't come out.. umm it's so cold Vishnu... I'm shivering ahhhh.. massage them softly and pass some heat to my body... Umm ah... Yes kano...yhhhh
V: (I was so aroused by her sounds and moaning) umm sorry nutan due to this beetle leaf I just carried away ..... You feeling better now.. I'm not pressing hard.. in Just massaging and playing with your hard nipples.. ummm nutu... This words from you also making my body heat..umm keeping saying it.... Should I press your boobs more? Ok.. ummmm
N: umm yes keep pressing them.. ahh . I'm too getting heat from your words.... Vishnu.. 
V: Nutan I need more heat.. i shall move my hand little down..

Without waiting for her answer i just kept my hand on her pussy... Could sense little hairy there. But to my fortune she was dripping there.. as her pussy was too wet...hmm i was getting hard ...i just forced my hand down and started massaging my fingers between her pussy lips . Umm felt her pussy lips ..uhhh
N: please Vishnu.. don't move.. just keep it there please.. ahhhh ummm
V: i didn't do anything.... Ah nutan I'm getting too hard.. i think I'm gonna die if I don't take off my sperm out of my dick.... Ahmm i shall go out and masterbate and come...
N: ( fully arosed by my words ..) hmm no vishu.. mom would get doubt.. please can you masterbate here itself?
Vbanana I was lost in lust.. didn't ask any questions) as you as day.. i just removed my underwear... And started masterbating.. umm ahh Nutan... Umm .. nutan ....
N: yes Vishnu....
V: I need help ya..... Can I lift your saree a bit from back... I need to look at your ass and pass my sperm.. else i would not get satisfaction.. by just masterbating..... because I have never done this .
N: ummm yes Vishnu... Go ahead ( I just agreed by closing my eyes, as i didn't had any option).
V: thanks nutuan...umm.. lift your bum a bit I need to pull the sare up..ah this much is enough.. ok now I can see your ass...

Ah god I was seeing a white big ass.. umm i could see white tan across her ass and could guess until where her panty used to cover her ass.. umm now i kept my dick 1 inch away from her ass and started masturbating.. ahh umm nutan... Ahh... What an ass.. perfect shape than what i imagined.ahhhh
N: are you done Vishnu?
V: ahh not yet Nutan.. I'm still shagging..
N: make it fast dear... Ummm ( she too was getting arose)
V:ok nutan.. ( now i started feeling her ass while i was shagging my dick.. omg these are soft silk assess... If i penetrate it would go easily.. ah I can tear this soft muscle...umm
N: done?( I think I need to attempt to make it fast)

Nutan just lifted her right leg up folded and kept her left leg down by which i started to get the view of her asshole and pussy.. oops i the small light...in the dark night .. i tried so hard to see her pussy...it wa tuf but still getting small glimpse... Now this move from Nutan made me go crazy.. i just held my hand between her ass crack... Lifted her right ass up to get the views of her sweet holesss... Umm that's when my dick was unable to control... I just splashed my sperms on her and started grunting...after splashing all my sperm over her ass.. i just went close to her. Took my dick and swiped it on her pussy hole a bit.. oops it was getting hard again..
N: ummmm( what is he doing ahhh even after his sperm has ejected.. still his dick is getting harder and it's so soft, ahh I m feeling a man's dick after long time ummm) ayeee umm vishu what you doing ahhh ....ummmmm
V: i just washed my dick by removing the left over sperms on her pussy hole and then held my dick and hit twice on her ass and hugged her from behind without talking...my bare dick was erected again and was between her ass.. soon Nutan... Pulled her saree down....and wiped my sperm around her ass.. and slept saying gud night.. i just layed down on my back.. took nutan's panties from table and cleaned my Dick again and throwed it... Weared my underwear... Again came to same position.. hugged nutan from her stomach.. she was fuming hot as she still was arosed..... But now she was coming to normal.. i just came close to her ears... Said thanks and slept off by holding her tightly towards me ...

*** Dear viewers hope you enjoy this erotic part.. next part highlights 1) Vishnu would plot his 2nd idea to get more from Nutan 2) how does the boob feeding and sperm drinking session would go? Keep reading****
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply