Adultery Tution Master (Updated on June 22)
Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 780223-4.jpg]

Kalyani being mauled in the village
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Did she lose her virginity there? As expected, did she go back that person again and again. She is already a slut, we had mistaken her as a innocent shool girl. Is that the only person used her or many more. why would she tell all these to her teacher. She wants the same treatment from him. Is she a cock hungry whore. waiting for next.
[+] 1 user Likes olumannan's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
She is enjoying bang. shit !
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
I loved your writing skills please keep the good work up bro
[+] 1 user Likes The dark phoenix's post
Like Reply
**** 6 ****

With every stroke I am nearing climax.. already my pussy is wet with overflowing juices but his constant fucking has caused more juices to flow and I could see a wave of joy erupting from my body which is struck by high voltage current.. my body is twisting, my legs are becoming numb, my pussy is shaking , my pussy lips are soaring , my pussy wall is tightening the grip on his big dick, I lost sensation on every inch my body and I am unable to speak.. that’s when he has lifted me and made me lean down with support of a big stone there and he started fucking from back

My ass hole is giving me so much pain , I regained my senses and started shouting bigger but he wouldn’t stop the flow and pulling my hair towards him he started giving wilder thrusts while inserting two fingers into drenched pussy hole from front.. I am completely speechless by now..

He is biting my ears and neck and talking dirty language.. he is not treating me like a girl.. the fucking machine is on top gear .. I don’t know what has happened, I started going numb again and enjoying his company .. he is holding my waist and piercing my young pussy again.. after 3 min of wild fuck in my ass hole he shifted his attention back to my pussy hole which is swollen by now and not able to take anymore thrusts

My pussy is becoming dry and causing me and him discomfort ..he understood the situation , he removed it from my dry pussy and entered my red swollen ass hole.. again pain.. after 2 more minutes of wild fucking I can sense his dick is going to release his cum.. he is not stopping yet and suddenly he removed his dick from my ass hole and pushed me on the ground again, this time started fucking my mouth..

Its so small , not able to take his big dick.. also the juice smells are causing vomiting sensation , then in a minute he completely collapsed while releasing bucket load of his cum in my mouth.. I pushed him hard and this time he collapsed and rolled down on to that big stone hitting hard on his head.. he fainted in pain

I gathered my senses and pulled up my dress .. whatever is left and ran fast to my house

Kalyani  stopped narrating her story

Rajesh is boiling in anger .. having desire is one thing but treating girls like animals is another.. not acceptable..

For 5 min, both are silent.. no girl should be treated like this.. Kalyani took another 5 min to come out of that trauma..

He is consoling her in his tight hug and caressing her tender body and whispering in her ears.. “dear .. lets stop here, you should leave now.. attha gave freedom to you , doesn’t mean you misuse it..please”

She raised her head up and kissed him on his cheeks ..”darling , take rest.. dream of akka.. we will meet tomorrow, I will come by 2 pm from school , we will have longer tuition class as exams are nearing” , I said with a wicked smile.. he patted on my forehead and told “exams.. as if you are so serious.. half of the time we are flirting , gossiping..”

She gave an offer which I couldn’t reject.. “if I get first rank in this exams in all subjects, will you allow me to sleep with you full night ? I will manage attha.. don’t worry about her”

I know her intentions .. I told “ok.. then in that case.. until exams are over, only studying .. no gossiping.. ok ?”

I can see disappointment in her face but she took it sportively “ok Raesh.. I will put full focus on studies.. with your support I can get first rank”

“done”

“done”

Next 3 days no gossiping and he taught her other subjects also.. exams are over in another 3 days and results came next day..

She got first rank !!!!

But what happened , don’t know she is not to be seen for another 4 days and I am everyday waiting for her to show up.. I thought of going to their house and ask.. but thought its not appropriate , on 3rd day I met auntee in lift, she said Kalyani is having some health issue.. I asked in anxiety any thing serious ?  she said no no.. she should be fine in 1 or 2 days. While leaving she said she is happy her niece got first rank mainly due to the tutions and thanked me profusely and invited home for donner one day

After another 2 days Kalyani knocked the door in the evening. After seeing her I hugged her tightly and hit her on the cheeks “where are you darling , why didn’t you tell me about your health issue”

She immediately closed the main door and locked it, took me to bedroom and told the good news , she came to fulfil her bet.. she is going to stay whole night with me..

Regarding health issue, she told.. its girl thing.. but due to that rough fuck by that bastard bleeding is more than normal.. that’s why during her periods she wont come out on all 4 days.. its their family tradition to stay inside the house

I said sorry for that excessive bleeding.. caused by that idiot.. anyway lets be happy..

I switched on AC in the bed room, also I shifted my TV to bed room as I am more comfortable watching TV in AC room while resting on the bed

She came in pony tail and she is really looking like a school girl in that checked skirt and shirt.. I leaned back on the bed stretching my legs inviting her to sit on my lap.. I like this posture with her face facing towards me or against me.. now she is looking towards the TV as IPL game is coming.. I prefer to watch in mute

RCB vs CSK game

I am not a cricket fan but she is fully immersed in the game.. whenever Kohli hits four she would jump on my dick and whenever any one hits six, should turn back and kiss me on my lips.. her girlish behaviour and pure innocence .. my dick is dancing like a drunken monkey.. with her joy and jumping my lungee fell aside giving way to my fully erect dick.. she is not noticing all these, even though her pussy lips have come out

In between I am holding my dick in my hand and sliding on her panty from outside.. the match is very interesting as it’s a do or die match for both teams.. with my left hand I cupped her boobs and pulled her closer to me on my lap.. she is not minding all these.. with my left hand our boobs and right hand on her panty and me leaning on her neck and kissing .. she is looking like  a sex doll that I can do anything and fulfil my fantasies

As she is completely immersed in watch TV , I gathered more courage and slid my hard dick into her pussy and started sliding my dick on her pussy lips and pressing against her clit.. I can see wetness in her pussy and its making my sliding easy.. my intention is not to put it inside her glory hole.. want to enjoy her body to the fullest.  My left hand is now inside her shirt as I have somehow slid my hand into her shirt and started pressing her naked boobs and in between pinching her hard nipples..

Don’t know what happened , she is jumping up and down on my dick with utmost joy as one player hit a fifty.. she is jumping so much her panty became lose and almost came out .. her childish joy and beautiful body .. I am enjoying every moment..

My dick is flooded in her pussy juices and enjoying the company of a young pussy.. after my wife death this is the first time my dick is smelling , feeling , touching any pussy.. I have taken liberty of removing her panty which almost came out anyway.. now her pussy is getting fresh cool air from AC and she spread her legs more wide to get some fresh air..also she is now sitting on my lap with support of her legs, like in Indian toilet

This position allowed me get full access of her smooth tender pussy even though I am not able to see it .. my right hand is on her pussy , feeling the hot juices.. what a feeling .. hot pussy in cold AC room and my nose is breathing hot breath on her neck and ears.. but her focus is on the match..

After a while rain came and interrupted the match.. now she saw what is happening and scolded me with a smiling face and took her panty and wore it again and put her boobs inside her shirt and knocked on my dick and whispered.. chup re.. keep calm..

With break , my dick also started falling ..

After 5 min, match has resumed and so is my mauling of her pussy.. this time I am hitting her pussy with my dick and this time boldly removed her shirt buttons and pulled out her twins
Like Reply
[Image: m-ea-Saa-Tba-Aaaaa-mh-rai-UQpi1-Z0-3-Macx-12.jpg]

Kalyani on Rajesh lap
[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
She got first rank only for this. She deserve a great fuck.
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
Bitch in heat. I think her aunt will also be in heat without a man in her life. Rajesh can take love lessons to her too.
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes Sakshi Priyan's post
Like Reply
Superbbb
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
hot update
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
Nice update  thanks
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
**** 7 ****

After the match has resumed, she is little disappointed and trying to close her thighs not giving me any access to her pussy.. I am caressing her tender thighs with both hands.. also using my nails started caressing , massaging her sensitive areas.. “Rajesh , pitch is turning.. batting is becoming difficult after the rain” , she is explaining the reasons

Only pitch I know is her smooth, hair-less , young pussy.. eating her ear lobes I said in a husky voice “relax baby.. pitch is wet., that’s why soon it will be better, trust me, sit back, relax and you will get what you want”

With my soothing words she spread her thighs wide open and allowed me full access.. with her one hand bending backwards on my head, caressing my hair .. she started enjoying the match again.. I have started patting her pussy with my palm.. gaining more confidence.. I am enjoying her tight pussy, even though I have not inserted any finger in her glory hole. With both hands working on her pussy which is twirling twisting with joy..

I have gone one step above.. I lifted my left hand and put my fingers drenched with her juices into her lips.. and to my surprise and shock, she started sucking my fingers one by one with warm wet kisses and spreading her entire tongue on my palm liking every droplet of her pussy.. looking at score board I understood her favorite team is doing well.. I have started inserting my dick on her pussy lips and started patting her clit with my strong bug dick.. she is not objecting to my actions

My right hand is producing juices and left hand is grabbing the juices and putting in her lips and she is cleaning it up with vigour and warm bites on my fingers.. she is demanding I want more.. her team is in winning situation now.. match is poised interestingly though as anything can happen

One sixer by opposite team, he is angry.. biting my fingers.. one dot ball.. she is kissing my palm.. last over.. stadium is standing and shouting for one team or other…I am also involved in the match.. first ball , out of the park.. she is crying like a baby.. Rajesh.. see this batsman.. he is also my favorite batsman , probably playing his last game, he wants to be hero .. but.. but.. leave this match to us.. next ball, the ball went so high in the sky. She opened her mouth open with lot of tension, I thought of putting my dick in her mouth then and there

Then.. wow.. super.. he is out.. she is jumping up and down on my dick and clapping hard.. match is almost won. But other side one more dangerous batsman is there.. nener know.. another 2 balls.. match is over and her team has own.. she is so happy she turned back and kissing me hard on my lips.. biting my lower lip and inserting her tongue into my mouth.. after a while she realized what she is doing and moved away , said sorry

She got up and said I need to take a pee, I was holding it all along as the match is interesting, she is about to enter the wash room.. I said “let me also come.. flush is not working properly..” , I lied

She could not say anything.. I took her to one corner and said “Kalyani, here lot of things are not working .. I moved recently only naa.. just close your eyes.. I will help you”

She didn’t understand what I am saying but she closed her eyes.. I lifted her gown up and holding her and gown using one hand and with other hand, started slowly patting her pussy which is ready to explode with her pee.. I am palming her pussy and whispering in her ears… “baby.. just do what I say, you will enjoy a lot”

She is nodding like a robot.. I am caressing her swollen pussy lips and patting her clit and I said slowly release your pee… she is trying pee.. I am holding her entire pussy in my rather large palm and holding her pee.. I can feel the pressure in her pussy muscles , and tension in her face.. she has closed her eyes.. I am pressing hard on her clit with my thumb and starting spreading her pussy lips with two fingers and rubbing her pussy lips and the red swollen pussy is shining so much I thought of kissing her there

“Rajesh… isssss.. u r killing me… ahhhhh… mmmmmmm.. I am cuming…”

I am patting with more pressure .. so much so its hurting her tender pussy which has already become red with my continuous mauling .. I have inserted my middle finger in her pussy and asked her to pee….

Ahhhhh….i am coming .. mmmmmmmm… rajesh… kiss me… uhhhhhh.. haaaa.. my pussy is aching… ahhhh .. pour cold water… issss.. ahhhh…please… mmmmmmmm.. coming .. coming…

She started peeing , some drops have started coming and I have cupped her entire pussy and pressed hard pushing her pressure back..

She stopped peeing now.. her face is glowing with lot of joy that she never experienced so far.. I have again inserted middle finger in her pussy hole which is drenched with her pee.. I have started rubbing her upper part of the pussy causing the pee to come again.. as expected she is twirling and twisting in my tight hug

“orey… like my pussy… ahhhhhh.. cant take this… mmmmm.. rajesh… please.. mmmmmm… uhhhhh.. coming .. coming.. don’t stop .. coming”

This time the force is so much the pee is coming hard and I have no intention to stop as it would cause severe health issues at this stage.. I am collecting her pee in my hand and putting into her wide mouth wants her pee and cum.. some more and she is wiping my palm

He peed so much it took almost a minute and completely empty the tank.. now she is so much relaxed and loosened in my grip.. her eyes says it all.. she enjoyed it so much.. without fucking itself he is giving so much joy … the night is going to be long…

Since her face is all wet her pee, I turned on the shower.. she is still in her dress.. she is scolding “rajesh.. I didn’t bring extra cloths.. you spoiled my dress” , she is pulling my lungee and pressing my hard dick.. I told you don’t need dress, we can sleep like this.. vevveve… like a kid she opened her mouth and making funny expressions with her tongue , she is teasing me

Is it this kind of childlike innocence that I fell flat in front of her..

Now that cloths are drenched she removed them and displayed her young tight body.. those melons… issss… my dick is eagerly waiting to enter her tight pussy and my mouth is savoring with saliva to take her erect wide nipples and bite them … sensing my eagerness she begged “rajech I am feeling hungry , with so much action I lost my juices , my legs are aching , I cant even stand properly.. if you are still hungry and want to eat my pussy or nipples, I cant say no to you darling”

I am crying and hugging her I said “Kalyani.. we are not animals.. lets go and finish dinner”

I quickly gave her a warm wash with lux soap and I also washed my self..

We both came out naked.. she doesn’t have dress.. i gave my wife night gown.. she felt guilty looking at me..  I  said, its ok, don’t be sentimental

Darling , just relax.. in half hour I will make hot hot dinner

Rajesh, don’t worry.. I brought prawns biryani for us

Wow.. super. Auntee knows you are coming here ?

No no I said I am going to girls night party .. I promised them a party if I get first rank

Ha . ha.. so I am girl now

I went in and brought two plates with prawns biryani

While joking , talking we both are eating .. obviously my bites are bigger than hers.. in a jiffy emptied my plate. She has not even completed one fourth.. she put half of her biryani in my plate..

Kalyani.. I am done.. you are hungry , you eat re

No Rajesh.. this is enough for me ..

I completed that also.. don’t know I am also hungry today

She has put some more .. this time I scolded her but she said she doesn’t like prawns much, since I like prawns she brought it ..

Kalyani.. do you like eggs ?

I die for  them.. egg rice is favorite dish

Really ? Souju also likes eggs a lot

With Souju topic , she is adjusting her gown .. somehow the gown is not able to cover her big boobs.. what to do.. Souju is petite.. Kalyani is also petite but her boobs are bigger..

I went to kitchen and started making egg rice.. Kalyani is helping in  cutting onions , mirchi

I am really enjoying every moment.. after a long time the kitchen has seen a pussy.. lol

Egg rice is ready..

I started feeding her in mouth.. she said I will eat Rajesh..  I said “the food will taste better when your loved one feeds you”

She started crying bigger and hugged me tightly..  after a while regained herself and said “I remembered my mom… she always feeds me .. every meal .. till she died.. Rajesh.. you are so sweet.. I cant withstand this much love Rajesh” , wiping her tears she says..

I have not stopped feeding her and said “at this age pussy hunger , dick hunger is more than stomach hunger.. we wont die of pussy hunger or dick hunger… but stomach hunger needs to be taken care.. with so much hunger you said you are done.. Kalyani, we can make love through out the night , but that also needs energy.. darling I have fruits , sweets in fridge  , we can eat anytime”

She has also taken some and put in my mouth ..

We both are feeding each others..

Love is not about dick and pussy.. its all about how happy you keep your partner !!!
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
She got first rank only to celebrate a first night with him. why wasting time.
Like Reply