Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
(15-05-2024, 01:10 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Nice bro. You are building the characters very nicely.i think next session sarala becomes semi naked and Vishnu become naked and tempts his teacher.
It's ok with nutan is out for now. Can build a plot later if required.
Waiting to see how Maria character will be.

If possible can you add some scenes like teacher is topless with Vishnu either in the balcony or play with him.

I like jumping boobs while nude lady running.

Thank you friend
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 14

My saruu was tying her hairs to take bath with me, I was all excited staring at her and she was wearing cream blouse and white peticoat. As saruu had filled the bucket, i saw her still adjusting her hairs, i picked up water in mug and throwed at her.
S: oops, naughty wait let me tie my hairs. 

i didn't listen as i needed to see her bra and underwear in wet dress, as soon i started throwing more water at her blouse and peticoat..it  become complete wet and it was revealing her black bra and red panties, it was so erotic as it was stuck tightly to her body due to wetness, this was exciting me, saruu was just staring me and keeping her both  hands on her waist when i was doing all this.
S: if you are done shall we start sir? Hahha she laughed at my kiddish act 

V: yes mam, go on next me ok....( only I know what this kid is upto;-)
Saruu started applying soap on my body from chest, my stomach, hand, legs, thighs ( one thing i observed was, she was doing all this just for me to get cure and i didn't feel any lusty or romantic touch when she did this, this is what arosed me more, especially this conservative behaviour of her) so she applied every where and used sponge brush to clean it, and later she asked me to apply soap to my private part i.e my dick, I did not act too much here as i know it would make her uneasy , so i applied by myself and washed it.

V: done mam? Now it's my turn....

First i took water in mug and started pouring water slowly from her neck and washed that region and moved my hands, next I poured some more water on her boobs and slowly moved my hands on her breast and while i was doing, slowly applied some pressure and was feeling her boobs it was soft and pointed, her sexy bra was almost coming out of her blouse or was looking that much darker as he poured water, now moved hand down by brushing her boobs and now i cleaned her navel, slowly i inserted my finger to clean dirt inside her navel, wow it has so small and tight and i was not able to insert my finger fully, was wondering how tight her pussy can be ohhhh my dick was popping out uaghh and now rolled my hands down. And sat at her foot, now i took soap and started applying it on her toas...  Looked up  at saruu .. before i could see her, first her big boobs flashed at my face and then between her boobs saw her pretty shy face.
V: mam keep lifting your peticoat until i apply soap to your leg part.
S: putta you only lift and apply kanoo, i understand she was little shy , i just slowly rolled her peticoat and applied soap on her calf and now moved to her knees and from there i observed her hot big muscled hairy  thighs is wet.. it was looking more sexy, her calf part has more hairs but upper thighs had small hairs but her thighs were milky white and i was feeling to lick there itself, slowly i moved my inside her thighs and was applying soap,and slowly saw saruu as she had half closed her eyes and was holding her peticoat near upper thighs so that I don't roll it up further more, understanding that I just pushed only my hand inside her petticoat, oops guys inside her body was fuming hot... I thought, my saruu has buried so much pleasure inside her body? And it's effect is fuming inside. I just continued to apply soap and now I have reached top part of thighs and applying soap on sides of her thighs and her panties is just above my hand, i asked mam to spread her legs a bit, she cooperated by doing what i asked, now i comfortably applied soap to her inner thighs and could sense  her pussy hairs which were outside of her panties as she never shaved,  it was bushy with lots of hairs and her panty could not able to keep everything within her panties ummm it was so raw and erotic moment... And then moved little up and reached her panties upper elastic and took my hand out, and applied on navel, inserted my little finger, tickled it and moved up.... Now i just went behind my saruu and applied soap on my palm and removed three hook of her blouse and directly inserted my hand inside her boobs, and pressed a bit while applying soap, it was difficult to penetrate my hand but i liked the stiffness... Now moved my hand towards left and applied on her nipples and pulled it a bit there by tempting her..

V: mam i need my kiss now...
S: just nodded her head...
From back i positioned myself so that my dick is placed exactly between her ass crack , i felt my dick poking her ass crack and due to wetness the crack had gone deep and there by giving more access to my erected dick...ummm I was in heaven and slowly placed my head behind her shoulder and held her chin and turned towards me...and planted a plain kiss, now i thought to elevate the moment with flow,... I took soap on my both the hands and inserted inside her blouse and started kneading, and meanwhile slided by head towards her ears ....Mam I need to apply soap inside your peticoat...ummm I mean mam to your Susu place ( i meant pussy) ,... before she could answer I just took out one of my hand from her boobs applied soap and slowly  brought my hand down and tried sneaking inside her peticoat, it was little tight due to wetness, my saruu just loosened it by adjusting the knot but didn't remove it...she just loosened the space my hand needed to slide...so now passing through her navel...i dipped my hand inside her peticoat...ummm this moment which I was always thought while i was masterbating( I used to masterbate thinking about her at my home) ....  It  was now happening for real.. and can't stop thanking my fortune.. and now my hand sensed her panties borderlines... I continued down between her legs( saruu didn't spread her legs, she was just standing numbb) and now i wanted to balance situation very carefully as i didn't wanted dirty things here... So I said things to myself and slowly pushed my hand  inside her panties now.... Hmm i sensed her bulky hairs over there as she never shaved it.....her hairs were wet as if water were sprinkled there... Now i Started applying soap all around and slided little down just to touch her pussy line...ummm i reached bottom and now i cupped her whole pussy area and brushed my hand to apply soad and while getting my hand out.... I wanted to feel her pussy line.. so i slowed down a bit while taking my hand out... And passed my middle finger on her pussy line ummmm it was heaven....as she was fresh her pussy line was also small and those pussy lips were attached to eachother and it wasn't open...( May be due to wetness of water) while i was about to take my finger... My saruu darling held my hand( may be her intention was to pull my hand soon before i touch her pussy line as it was discomfort for her) but in that force my middle finger just dipped inside her pussy ... I was mesmerized by this accident and didn't dare to move my hand..or either she .....hmmm at that moment we were literally stood like statue .. my middle finger was wet inside now....her pussy lips held my finger inbetween...now imagine the situation....with saruu 3 bra hook open my left hand is applying soap there...my lips is chewing her upper lips and tongue started to explore her mouth...my right hand is inside her panties.....my middle finger is between in pussy lips..... behind my dick was erected and poking between ass and due to wetness of her peticoat..10% of my dick had skooted inside her ass.... OMG..this is how I was with my saruu in bathroom... hottest position. After few minutes of kissing I took courage to take off my hand from her boobs.. slowly pulled my hand out of her pussy.. stopped kissing... Saruu was closing her eyes and could notice pure temptation and nervousness.. just to break the shukkles.. i screamed...mam now only your back is pending to apply soap..she came to normal state and pushed her head back to hit my head with love and smiled...I just turned her towards me....
N: this is how you give bath...ah? 
V: yes mam we need to apply soap and wash all the places right mam? Else it will be dirty...

I just took soap in both of my hand while she was hugging... Applied on her waist between blouse and peticoat...and again took somemore soap and slided my hand inside her peticoat...first placed my hand on her panties and held her both the bums ...ummm godddd it was silk soft over her panty ... I just slowly moved from there and tried digging my hand inside her panties as now i needed to explore her ass..need to squeeze them ...after saruu felt my worm hands on her soft ass..she got a shiver in her body she just made the hug even more tight lifted her chin and was expecting me to continue kiss I gave a stare at her eyes..she had closed her eyes tightly and could see the wrinkles on her eye lids...and opened her mouth a bit a just held her ass which were soft like bunsss and simultaneously forced my lips on her lips and she just made little erotic sound..ummmmmm ahhhh and started rolling her tongue towards me..and just held her ass and was feeling it's softness and continued to caressing them softly... assuming that i should not spend more time there i fasten my pleasure there and in between in dick was pointed towards and pussy and was poking..I was feeling a tickling feeling there too.. further my both the thumbs were against her ass crack.. so I was tempted touch her asshole and pussy there so while taking my hand out I just swiped my thumbs between her asshole like how you swipe your credit cards and took off my thumbs by taking the pleasure and credit our of her ass :-p..... Though i didn't feel her ass butt...but still liked the sensation there...and felt her small hairs between her ass crack... which was erotic feel for me....
Now i broke the kiss and by then...
S: ok putta your soaping session is done now, please be out i shall wash and come...
V: ok ....

Later she washed herself all the soap and came out by wearing strapless pink bra and pink panty... meanwhile i needed my handjob.
V: mam my dick is paining.... 
S:Oh may be yesterday night you didn't get handjob from your aunt..that's the reason putta.
V: hmm how do you know...
S: actually i heard all your conversation as it was audible...i liked the way you supported me in front of her...she came close and hugged.. ok come will eject your sperms now..

She made me lay down on the bed, she was just in bra and panty but covered with towel over it...she too lay down next to me...and gave a look..I too was staring at it was her to take initiative.

She turned towards me and slided down my undies...and held my dick in her hand and felt the worm...
S: my dear husband why your dick is so worm?
V: hmm mam may because it's erected?
S: dumbo don't call me mam, you forgot what I said? When we do handjob you need to talk with me like husband..and co-operate by talking with me and do and what I say ok?
V: hmm ok mam sorry..
S: ahhh again mam?, Dumbo only you are... Ok my putta you liking my massage?
V: hmm yes saruu I'm feeling good, as she had turned towards me her towel knot for off and her pink strapless bra was visible and above that her cleavage was huge and due to her bra tightness her boobs were looking bulky and could smell the erotic Jasmine soap fragrance on her body...I just turned erotically towards her and opened my mouth in pleasure as she started moving her hand over my dick.....ahhh mmm saruuuu..
S: putta.... Don't you kiss me
V: yes saruu need your lips now..umm i started pulling her down lips little hard and saruu made erotic moaning...
S: ouchhh mmmm ughhhhh puttaaa keep kissing me ummmmm ayyooo mmmmmmm
She noticed it was over 5 minutes ( she targets not to reveal her pussy to pass out my sperm,as that is her last option so she tries all other things to arose me) umm putta suck my boobs
V: yess saruu I need those hard nipples in my mouth saruu... I just slided her bra to reveal only one boob at a time...and slowly her left boobs popped out while right one was still inside her bra, so I just held her left boobs and started pressing it a while and look in mouth...hmm first could sense her body soap..and that made me more aroseing.... 
S: puttaa your dick is too hard kano...umm liking it in my hand ahh ohhhh...hmmm
V: saruu it's paining move your hand slowly darling....she understood and started massaging by pulling my dicks upper skin out...so at that i pretended as if it hurt me...
V: ouchh my skin ( actually she was trying to pass out my sperm soon, hence she tried this, but acted because i needed this moment to go slow)
S: oops sorry putta did i hurt you , ummfff sorry sorry.
Now she has to see my dick if it was hurt there.. so just gave a quick stare at my dick.. meanwhile i realised, if act in pain then she might stop doing the handjob ....so
V: don't worry wifey.. just be gentle now it's not paining...( I said this before she got panic and by which she lifted her head without seeing my dick)
Now she was jerking slowly and was staring me erotic way....
S: umm putta did you like me giving you bath today.... Your body is so neat and clean...you have maintained well kano ummmm 
V: you too saruu i liked when i applied soap on all over your body.. it was so nice baby.. you have amazing body.
S: putta press my boobs little hard know please i need some pleasure..ummm then which part did you like most when you applied soap putta,
Vbanana now started pressing her boobs really hard and could see her face was turning read and she semi closed her eyes and enjoying the moment....) Umm did you like this much hard my wifey.....
S: ummm ouchhhh yes putta keep pressing...hmm tell me which part you liked when you applied soap...
V: i liked your ass saruu it was so soft to apply there...i loved it...then where did you like when i applied soap to you saruuu
S: hmm i liked it when you applied between my legs putta it was so exciting moment.....when you touched there.
V: I was reaching my climax when she said that...umm saruu I'm coming baby....uahhhh uahhh pachakkkk pachakkk splashed all my love cums on her stomach and some popped up to her belly hole, i just came close and kept by dick against her navel so that all sperms dip inside her navel...

After 5 minutes we separated... And I held my dick and kept it inside and saruu took me inside to wash.. i said I'm feeling shy let me only wash.. mam..
S: with smile till now you didn't feel shy ah?
V: hey go mam, you only said we should not talk about this topic after my sperm is ejected... I feel shy...
S: ok ok wash and come soon afterwards I will go.
After a while we got freshen up....saruu too came out and wore her saree.. and for the first time she wored it in front of me..I mean offcourse turning on the other side.... Later 
 saruu got  call from her father.. she was happy conversing and after finishing the call she came to me gave a hug and started looking at me with eyes filled with tears.
V: oye mam, what happened....
S: like you doesn't know...why are you so good putta?( She hugged tighter and I too caressing her back...) Dad called and said... His cataract surgery went through smoothly... Your security took care of him just like a son and he ensured to be there until all the formalities are completed....so dad asked me to thank you...so i hugged..
V: oh no it's not my security ( made fun of her)
S: I will punch you...don't lie... And I don't scold.....
V: how sweet my darling....now enough getting emotional...let's for for a walk come come.
S: no wait still more time I need this hug.... without knowing her..tears rolled out.....my husband not even bothered to give visit to my parents home.. though i informed him about this....but still...you silently Heard all the conversation and did your job...even though it's not your responsibility
V: hello....am i your responsibility? Tell me? 
S: hmmm yes...I am your guru....
V: then equally you are mine....
S: continued weeping....ummm
I just break the hug....wiped her tears..looked into her eyes...came close and gave a smooch... without saying anything...she too cooperated....ummm started sucking hard ... because of her freshness....she just held my head and pressing towards her....I just slided my hand back and held her waist and later slides down to asss .. kept still there and then broke my kiss...
V: umm i filled your lost energy again....so don't cry...as my saliva is over...I just laughed...
S: i know...hahaha..come lets go down..

She held me around my shoulder and walked out with proud....and that's when a 6 feer tall dusky women...well built ( looks like she work out regularly in CULT GYM) came opposite to me... I got lost looking at her.. if I'm not wrong I was lost for 3rd time ;-).( First lost saruu, 2nd lost Nutan and now 3rd ??) that's when to my surprise.....
M: heyy Sarala......?
S: hey Maria right.....?

***Ok readers hope you enjoy this erotic bath session... update for next episode...1) pending 2nd handjob 2) Saruu has a unanswered question, from doctor? What is that? 3) Does Sarala knows Maria? Will this opportunity helps Vishnu in exploring Maria too? Wait and watch******
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Superb bro, Kannada words swalpa jasti include madi.
Like Reply
(16-05-2024, 02:45 PM)Mahesh Wrote: Superb bro, Kannada words swalpa jasti include madi.

Kannada readers kadime antha madala ashte bro....
Like Reply
Yes, ond ond dialogue haki saku..
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Again super update

Bomma block bustor 100 days pakka picture.

But why you gave only one update today

You always give minimum 2 updates per day but you gave only one update today. What happened
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-0517-010727.png]
[+] 2 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 01:09 AM)Vishnu1 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2024-0517-010727.png]

This is how Maria ass looks...
Like Reply
Excellent story plot you're setting the stage for next is awesome. Go on. 
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
Part 15

Maria waved her hand towards saruu and stood next to her as they started conversing as though they met after long time.

M: it's been good 5 years we have met Sarala? How are you? And you still look the same no change, pretty Indian traditional girl.
S: I'm good too.... You too also look the same,,, dashing girl... And btw he is Vishnu my student.

I extended my hand and greeted her, she gave a weired look at me and was confused.. because meeting Sarala's student in Leela palace? That too holding  hand in hand? What's happening?

But my eyes were stuck around her... She was tall almost of my height...well built..i could see her gym effects and efforts on her body..all her body parts were looking like tailor made, completely customised...looks like she took appointment with good and explained him to sculpture her body per her desire...her ass and thighs were her attractive parts...ass was tight stiff and huge... thighs were well shaped, looked in shape due to her hard workout...she had decent attractive boobs which is 34 but as big as what saru had.. but it was moderate enough to tempt anyone... She had a boycut hairs till her neck.... dusky color face....red velvet lipsss....umm she had perfect body for fucking...and she had  physique which could dominate during sex with her partner...ok further she was wearing blue top and black tight jeans..overall I was mesmerized..

S: Vishnu... Could you please excuse me and Maria for 1 hour... So that I can explain her why we are here?
V: ok mam sure. I will be in room.

After 1 hour...

M: hmm , I feel so proud of what you are doing saruu, nevertheless Vishnu too...  Though he is innocent but carries food maturity level.. hmm i think only teacher like you can sacrifice all these...
S: thanks Maria, after all what do we carry when we die darling.. ok its 8 let me call Vishnu.. so we 3 can have dinner together.

I came down after the call and we all say for dinner.
M: so Vishnu sir, i Heard so much praises from your teacher, she is lucky to find student like you.
V: with shy, hmm actually I'm proud to have Sarala mam as my teacher, no one would sacrifice and teach things like she is doing ( got emotional for real)
S: (by holding my hand...) Oye putta you are brave person...stop crying...oi Maria don't make my boy cry.
V: wiping my tears, so mam what you doing.
M: hahah mam is your saruu, you can call me Maria..no issues.... So I'm a crime reporter..so usually to cover the news or to explore some scandal i would be travelling... So like that i came here.
V: oh ok where do you,?
M: hmm I'm orphan, and marriage and boy friend is something doesn't suit the career which I have choosen so I stay alone in Bangalore.. I have a house..I stay in 1sr floor and ground floor is empty... looking for a tenant...so ya this is my bio data.
S: with smile, you haven't changed at all... Hmm ok then Maria it's 9:30, time for vishu medication, i shall meet you tomorrow during breakfast.

So we bidded bye and came to room, ( guys you know what sarala shouldn't have given one break to me, because knowing that I'm criminal, i had plotted a nice plan to reach Maria :-) ... She is just bomb... Will show her for you guys, hmm i can't regret without  fucking that) so we reached room, I was thinking something and saru observed it.
S: oye looks like you are lost, what happened?
V: my aunt had called mam, she has shifted my college from Chennai to Bangalore itself, it's her friends collage itseems so all the formalities has been completed, so next 1 year I need to be here, so she will also shift along with me itseems as i would be alone here.
Sbanana hmm that culprit is planning to kill him for sure, she will not leave him, with Maria help I need to plot an idea here, if not I shall lose vishu) hmm don't worry vishu with help of Maria i shall plan something, already I have spoken to her about your Aunt, so be relax and let's complete your session.

She changed her saree and wore shirt skirt, today I was excited more as Maria ass and thighs were fixed in my mind...so I went with that desperation do to love with saruu.

She was facing opposite to me, i could sense her pink panty line sticking to her butt, slowly i moved behind her, she was smiling looking at me and said, 
S:spoke to dad again his visuals are perfect itseems and your security said that he would take my dad to regular check up again on coming Friday itseems,, thanks for all.
V: again you and your thanks, I need to keep your lips busy else you shall again talk something 100 times, anyways you are happy so i should get my kiss...

Saying that i placed my lips on hers and hugged her... Immediately without any delay rolled my tongue inside and she too tooked...now kissing was something we both were comfortable and there was shy for that, i pressed her waist to feel most of her boobs on me..she just moaned and looked into my eyes..I too looked and break the kiss....gave a stare and again kissed her passionately...now slowly slided my hand down and placed it on her ass...i so wanted to press it, and took the courage and started squeezing and kissing my saruu ...she too was enjoying and didn't say anything 

Sbanana why putta has kept his hand on my bum? Hmm it's ok at his age if others were there ...they could have exploited me..but he is maintaining his sexual desires..that too at his age it's common, probably his aunty would have encouraged all this...let me not spoil it)

Since saruu didn't object the ass pressing part, now i was comfortably moving my ends and gently pressing them and was feeling the pleasure out of it... slowly we moved to bed, and i made her lay down on bed and i too settled next to her, while i was kissing, removed her skirt strap and pressed her boobs, slowly came down and pulled her sleeveless bra down and took her boobs and sucking hard and hard,,,
S: ouchhh vishu...ummmm ahhhh puttaaa
V: i just gave a small bite on her side boobs which again raised her erotic level, now she held my head pulled up and started kissing me... meanwhile my dick was ready to explode... 
V: mam i need handjob... It's paining
S: hmm putta....i shall remove your boxers now,( slowly she removed it ) hmm your ass is so tight putta...gave a massage.... Hmm putta i shall hold your dick in my hand now ummm, are you liking it
V: yes baby .... I love your hands, i love your boobs I love your asss saruuuu
S: putta you need milk ummmm from my boobs
V: yes baby can you keep it in my mouth directly
S: ok, 
She sat on her back and slided to bend towards me...and kept her brownish pink nipples in my mouth i started chewing it ummm
S: putta pull my nipples with your lips, umm little. Ore hard umm ahhh.
Down she was playing with my dick nicely... Now she was expert....
V: baby are you getting wet too? 
S: (saruu took this question as surprise) hmm in pleasure as I was licking her boobs , ya putta
V: ummm because I wanted my wife also to be healthy, else like me even she would have the problem
Sbanana inner soul: oh he might asking because he cares you, and he doesn't like you also face sexual problems in future? Can you ask if girls to release there sperms? Me: my soul it would inappropriate to ask this kid, soul: but it's for your healthy reason? Anyways this time I mean while you give handjob you guys are free to talk like husband and wife right? Why don't you ask him? Me: hmm let me try) putta does your aunt to used do handjob?
V: yes wifey, she used to ask me to give, when she is wet baby.
S: hmmm
V: saruu can you show me your panty, I need to see if it's wet?
She continued moving her hand and said
S: ummm , vishu you need to see my panty? Ummm it's sweat baby...u need to see? Ahhhh
V: yess saruu...  she just expanded her leg... And I saw small portion near her pussy line was pet... Saruu you are getting wet baby... The way she spread her leg,... The glimpse of her pink panty between her white hairy thighs took my dick to peak and ejected my sperm.. I just came close again and started kissing her lips and pressing her boobs.....saruu too cooperated and continued to shake my dick until last drop ... I then left her lips and layed on her boobs.... Saruu didn't say anything she just started caressing my head...
S: oye putta....you tired ah?
V: no saruu baby... I shall miss this love, care everything from you saru... My aunty will not leave...
S: don't worry putta, my friend Maria is not ordinary women, she is just like me only the difference between us is.. i wore sare and she wears both saree and. Jeans infact all kind of modern dress hmm..... Don't worry she can go to any extend if i ask her help, that too she is criminal reporter also know the way to handle situation. Now you sleep I shall wash and come...

Vishu inner soul: what is your plan here? What are trying?
Vishnu: nothing my dear soul, Maria stays alone in her place, no parents, no boy friend... So everything is clear for me to approach her...  As per my plan,, i know saru would discuss this with Maria... So if my plan goes well I'm expecting Maria to ask me and saru to stay in the ground floor which is empty...so get access to both sweet ladies....
Inner soul: wow wonderful...

It was morning, sun was hitting me hard as balcony door was open..somewhere I heard girls laughing voice .. i slowly got up..
M: what hero done with sleep? Good morning
V: i adjusted my eyes andsaw  towards the voice it came...it was blurr, and again those ladies continued to talk... Meanwhile I drank some water and turned towards balcony again... I saw Maria and saruu facing opposite to me and talking with eachother.... The first thing which captured my eyes her Maria's ass, wow it looked like a balloon inside her tight joggers...i so wanted to spank her ass..

V: hello ladies.... welcome to my room...
M: ahaa smart boy....i heard your aunt has changed your school...? So when you need to go?
V: from today Maria....
M: ok then all the best... Have good time with your aunty (she said sarcastically) and her ready to used to her booby milk haha.
Vbanana I knew Maria said this to tease me, but took the opportunity to act like it hurted my ego)
S: oye idiot why you teasing my Vishnu (she held me by my shoulder) no putta she is pulling your leg, I'm gonna call and talk to your aunt, we shall take care of you.
Vbanana I was having fake anger look, wait a second sarr said we shall take care of you? It means my idea worked? Wow my fortune?)
S: i have decided to divorce my husband, and stay with you till your academics gets over that is for next 3 years.
Vbanana I was shocked, as i didn't expect saruu would divorce with her husband)

Flashback 1 hour before.

M: ok, so that bitch is plotting in such a way that you should take a decision to leave him along with him...
S: yes Maria, and i would never allow that to happen ( wiping her tears) he was there for my family without my consent, so i sho6help Vishnu without any thoughts, and i need your help because i alone cannot do this.
M: why you crying.... See per my criminal knowledge and experience..100% she would kill vishu if you betray him and I'm not gonna allow, your responsibility is mine..... So as I said you shift permanently to my house and stay in ground floor, but why you need to worry about your husband? Blady he is impotent.. he never understand your feelings, he never cared your parents or you, he is Just behind your earnings. Forget what others think about you.. it's time to think positively.... atleast it would save a life.
S: yes, even i thought whole night and didn't sleep Maria, so i my made up my mind... I shall file the case today itself... And close my husband chapter in my life. But as I said i need your help.... Because Vishnu aunty will definitely ask me... A question "what if for some emergency i needed visit my parents, and that time who would take care of Vishnu"
V: look your problem is my problem... I have taken so many risk in my career as a crime reporter... And for my best friend i cannot do favour to you? I still can't forget the love your family showered over me when my parents died, your mom took care of me, just like her own daughter....so now it's time for me too return the favour... You are like my friend, sister everything after all I don't have anyone in this world... Hmm yes I have decided yesterday night itself that i would help you in this problem and never let you in trouble.
S: thanks Maria, but to be Frank, I need to ask you one more time that it's not so easy work as you agree to it? Because the favour what i ask involve physical relationship with Vishnu.. and he is completely stranger to you.
M: shut up, I'm not old traditional like you, I make decisions very firmly... I know what is coming my way ok, don't act like I'm doing huge favour it's nothing compared to what you and your parents have done to me and I owe you......
S: hmm so you are comfortable doing all those things with him?
M: not so comfortable, after all even i would feel little uncomfortable.. but I have my ways to handle it....end of the day i shall ensure his treatment is not affected in your absence ok?
S: thanks Maria, but you know what all I do ilto him?
M: yes, i remember while you said yesterday, need to kiss him when he or myself is in dipress or happy, boob feed , and atlast masterbating him to eject his sperm right?
S: and also give him bath? 
M: oh sorry i forgot... need to give him bath and he would also give me in return...oh god finally i for a person who can give me bath and reduce my work... ( in a funny way and laughed looking at saruu)
Sbanana with smile) chepoo don't make fun of him, poor thing he is going through such a  embarrassment situation with his disease... btw you mentioned masterbating what is that?
M: it's actual name of handjob which you said, 
S: oh ok, you are modern... So you understand the name... But I never knew there is something called masterbating.
M: offcourse even i didn't know.. but my profession makes me learn everything..
S: hmm but aren't you feeling shy, because i didn't thought you would agree so easily?
M: what do you think? Even I am a girl.. just because my profession is being bold.. I can't dare my shyness... Inside I'm so tensed saruu... Because like you for me also it's first experience... But i don't show my hesitant directly.. but I can do all this for you.
S with smile.. i know you Maria.. that's why i asked you again.
M: haha ok leave.. so today you vacate from here and shift to my place, I will talk to lawyer regarding your divorce... My house is fully furnished so just get your belongings
S: done.
M: looks like our Majnu ( pointing at Vishnu) got up now. Let me tease him.

Back to current situation.

M: ok my boy, pack your belongings and come to my place... Saruu would explain you rest.
V: (with fake anger) Mam which place... I don't come anywhere... Your friend is bad.. she teases me... For the disease what I have..
M: ashoo my baby ( she comes close to me , held my head against her shoulder,) I was joking kano, now onwards even I'm like your saruu mam, but only difference is i do not teach you any lessons.

The moment she came close to me..  i sensed my nervous Started reacting on me...her hot vibes were literally passing in my body... Only by her hug? And what happens when i do all kinky stuff with her? By thinking about that only my dick was erected.
S: ok Maria i shall talk to nutan and later evening we shall come to your place with our belongings.

V: ok mam meanwhile i shall get breakfast and come...

Meanwhile I got down.. explained nutan everything and came back to room.and when i came I saw saruu was standing alone thinking something serious.

V: mam what happened, problems are solved know. Why you looking worried.

Flashback when vishu went to get breakfast.

S: ( on phone) hi nutan, Vishnu explained everything on his college shifting.
N: yes , he just called me also and said that you would stay with him until his education? Why you not leaving? Don't your husband misses you?
S: that is not your headache.. but our decision is firm.btw that day when we visited doctor... He said there is another problem with Vishnu which he hesitated to explain me as I was his caretaker... But I need to know what is that.
?

Nbanana hahaha) why don't you contact him? He would explain everything... And after hearing to him i know you would run away from him. And that's when i will replace you.
S: but doctor wouldn't explain me?
N: don't worry, I will call him and inform to share it with you, will take appointment at 12pm.. ensure you be there, doctor said it's serious now... So immediately treatment has to start... Else your student would die hahahha
S: wow.. and you are laughing for that? Very nice aunt you are...
N: look there is nothing to hide from you, as already i assume you know my plan. Tell me how much money you need? But just leave vishu
S: I'm not doing this for money miss.nutan, you better call doctor and take appointment...else I shall talk about your plan with Vishnu
N: ok ok sorry... Don't take it seriously..  I will fix your appointment.

Current situation.

V: mam, mam, I'm talking to you? Tell me what happened why you look tensed?
S: nothing Vishnu, get ready soon I need to visit your doctor for treatment prescription... Your aunt just called me.

Oh wow, so my final plan to fuck my saruu has now arrived, oh lord this is the moment... finally my plan helped to deceive my goddesses Sarala.... Mission accomplished hahahahaha.

****To my readers, 1)what is that last treatment doctor would suggest to saruu? Will she do it? Will that help Vishnu to fuck her teacher? 2) how things will look when Vishnu shift to Maria's place? Will Maria do everything what saru used to do? If yes, how? Wait for next update... And comment your recommendation.. because without motivational comments I can't move forward with more exotic way,, so it all depends on your comments how you motivate me to continue.. else i shall close off this chapter soon*****
[+] 11 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
What a writings

Super story

I don't know to coment every time as new as your story

I always say boring words like super extraordinary nice mind blowing fabulous episode like this words

But your story is different from update to update

Really very very excited for your story and give me other update today. Yesterday also you gave only one update
Like Reply
What a wonderful story, keep it up bro.

Eagerly waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes pussylover1978's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 02:40 PM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: What a writings

Super story

I don't know to coment every time as new as your story

I always say boring words like super extraordinary nice mind blowing fabulous episode like this words

But your story is different from update to update

Really very very excited for your story and give me other update today. Yesterday also you gave only one update
Thank you for supporting bro....tomo i shall give 2 update... Today little busy
[+] 1 user Likes Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
As usual niiiceeee update bro.
Creating new track and member. Wow. Waiting for steps with Maria and Vishnu. As she got info from sarala and she is ready to do

I think her house is little outskirts and pleasent place where if you roam naked also not much worry should be there.

Make sarala to become more free with Vishnu like she will be free to roam in only inners or full topless wearing pettycoat or panty infront of him. Maria see this and started feeling interest on Vishnu or exhibit scenes between them.
Maria should tempt Vishnu when sarala is there. Vishnu acts as innocent and she gets frustrated and seduce him more by wearing skimpy cloths.

What are your plannings and ideas bro. Waiting for updates.
[+] 1 user Likes SanjuR's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 06:10 PM)SanjuR Wrote: As usual niiiceeee update bro.
Creating new track and member. Wow. Waiting for steps with Maria and Vishnu. As she got info from sarala and she is ready to do

I think her house is little outskirts and pleasent place where if you roam naked also not much worry should be there.

Make sarala to become more free with Vishnu like she will be free to roam in only inners or full topless wearing pettycoat or panty infront of him. Maria see this and started feeling interest on Vishnu or exhibit scenes between them.
Maria should tempt Vishnu when sarala is there. Vishnu acts as innocent and she gets frustrated and seduce him more by wearing  skimpy cloths.

Thanks for suggestions bro.... My plan would be to entertain more .. let it be surprise
Like Reply
Superb update bro, wish this story completes 1000 pages.
Like Reply
Bro, waiting for the update
[+] 1 user Likes pussylover1978's post
Like Reply
Part 16

S: come putta, let's take bath and get ready..
V: sure mam, you finish first, later i shall take
S: hello, we are taking together... So don't do drama again, quickly if you come without troubling me, then i shall give kiss like yesterday..

Like a greedy dog i just removed my dress and ran inside the washroom...and my saruu stood with smile looking at me.

So we started bathing,my saruu poured water and washed my body, and applied water all over my body, and then as i mentioned her that she didn't apply soap to my dick... Today she paused there and gave a look.
S: putta do you want me too put soap to your dick?
V: your wish mam, else I can put myself...

She just gave a pause, took long breath and inserted her hand inside my jockey...uhhh it was shocker to me... And already looking into her wet boobs and ass my dick was troubling inside and now that she inserted her hand I was out of words..... My dick was standing like erected pole.. my saruu just applied soap there ... Moved down to reach my balls and slowly squeezed there while applying and moved up again and now she moved her hands back and inserted her hand on my bum... I just hugged to make some space as she was standing against me... Slowly she was moving her hands over my ass....and none of her touch had bad intentions like me:p.... She just applied decently and moved back her hands on my back again and just hugged me for no reason... I didn't ask anything... I just took soap now as it was now my turn...and started applying on her back as saru was hugging me...then i applied on her waist... slowly moved to her petticoat.. before I say anything... Saruu herself loosened her peticoat... I was sexually arosed as she understood that my hand would reach her ass, was she expecting or did she wanted to feel it? Hmm never mind let me explore the place;-)... I just dipped my hand inside her petticoat and placed on panties.. this time first i squeezed over her panties ummm hott bumm... Now sneaked my hand inside her panties..and held it on her bare ass..now my saruu slowly looked at me... I just looked into her eyes and kissed her lips..she too opened her mouth now i started it little boldly by smooching slowly and feeling her lips tooth.. tongue...and pressing her ass and pushed her little close to me..by holding her ass... Hmm literally enjoyed those smooth bumss....now keeping my hand on her ass I just broke my kiss and asked her to turn front...by holding my hand there only....she did what I said...my hands changed position from her bum to pussy directly from inside... Without waiting i just moved my hands on her hairy pussy all over and was moving up and down from her pussy line to navel for 4 to 5 times ...uff it was so hot .. while i was moving saru held my hand... and it was on her navel...so i just stopped there... continued to move up..my hand just climbed a big mountains covered with blouse when i slided my hand upword...so after that i removed her blouse hooks...again applied soap and moved my hands inside her blouse and held her boobs...and slowly massaged her aerola area...my fingers were feeling her nipples...saruu was tempted to core..as she was pressing her ass towards my dick harder...now i stopped kissing and said.
V: saruu, I'm done with applying soap, but still not completed with kiss, will continue when come outside after washing yourself...
S: with half tempted, she had turned red.. and just nodded her head by closing her eyes..

I intentionally did that... So she doesn't get fully wet.... because half seduced women's are 
Real monsters and today I needed that monster on my bed...

I came outside drapping towel... Saru finished bath and came outside drapping o towel as she didn't carry bra or panty... So the moment she came i held her and lifted.
S: with surprise, hey what happened putta.
V: nothing mam, i said know my kiss is pending? So thought will finish soon else you would say will continue after coming from hospital...
S: asho ok baba... Carefull putta i shall fall 

I layed her on the bed and quickly got next to her...i had intention to remove her towel knot accidentally while kissing... Now i just forced my hand over her boobs and held her face and started kissing her passionately...took my tongue out circled her lipsss she too opened her mouth and supported all my kissing style.. slowly i was massaging my fingers on her ears so that my shoulder would rub on her knot which she had tied over her boobs...after 5 minutes of effort the knot got open and slowly her towel started sliding on either side....

Using this opportunity slowly i came down and started kissing her neck and shuffled my hand a bit so that her towel goes off completely...and now my upper got the touch of her nipples...so that indicates me that I'm free to explore boobs.. so i Just caught her boobs and started pressing...my saruu was arosed.. while i was kissing her neck and pressing her bare boobs...
S: hmm putta ahhhhh ummmm , she dragged me back to her lips....ummmm but my hand was kneading her boobs....

Now i just looked little down.... Could see her bare boobs... Erected nipples... below that her navel...and her hairs below navel now those hairs were looking dark as it was still wet..... little below that i could see her pussy area where upper bulk hairs were visible and below that exactly towel had covered her virgin...juicyyy... Edible....pussyyyy where her pussy line was hidden between those hairy bush... I thought to ask her for blowjob..as while she gives i could witness her pussy because her towel might loosen as she shakes her hand.... Saruu untied my towel and held my dick in her hand.. slowly she started moving and gave a stare to me... 

S: putta Nan thikka amukthiya?( Would you press my ass)
V:yes baby, nin dappa thikka beku nange( I need your fat ass)
I just scooted my hand inside her towel and held her ass... It was little wet and soft...umm meanwhile she continued blowjob... I was busy exploring her... I was aroused... pulled her close and was kissing her lips.... My hand slowly tried going in between her ass crack ..umm i slided my fingers between her ass crack..
Sbananaheld my hand and kept it on her boobs) putta press my boobs...
Vbanana I was pressing her boobs.... And meanwhile her towel was revealing her pussy bush now... Due to her hair length i couldn't see her pussy lips... Ummmm) saruuuu are you getting wet there?
S: umm puttaaa
V: show me your wet pussy baby...... I need see.. if you are leaking.. and kneaded her boobs hard...
S: ouchh ummm she just spread her legs... See putta I'm wet...

I just saw there... As my saru kept her hand there...ufff i ejected huge cummm and again missed opportunity....i just came little tip of my saruu forced kissed her slept back ok her..

After a while we cleaned and along with Maria we reached hospital... asusual these ladies made me wait... however my plan was already executed with doctor by bribing them. This time it was lady doctor.

D: hi, my name is archana.. so myself and Dr.gopal take care and treating Vishnu's family, so got call from nutan and she said you both are here to help him, ummm this is unique problem as already explained it sensitive too.. the primary treatment already Doctor gopal had explained... But we knew that's not 100% curable so ya... The other which we need to do is... nerve warming nymphomaniac treatment .
M: oh, does it mean, activating all the nerves in body?
D: absolutely, all the nerves in Vishnu's boby is not working...and it's spread across body 
And we are not sure where is disfunctioning as it keeps changing, meaning sometimes it works fine in brain but not in his heart region, or his hand, or his penis... And sometimes his brains nerves doesn't work but did penis area would work? So his nerves functioning keep changing.
M: oh, and due to this sometimes they talk very matured way and sometimes too innocent, like kid? Because I have seen this case when I was reporting a suiside case.
D: that's correct, patient will commit suiside if they feel they are not loved or cared by there closed one's
S: oh, I have observed this behaviour in him... Sometimes he talks and console me so nicely..
D: yeah, where his body senses the feeling his nerves would switch there to function.... Example not sure who gives him handjob... Sometimes.. he cannot eject his sperm immediately due to this nerve did functioning.
S: slowly, hmm that's true doctor.
M: so doctor, this is more like patient goes to depression and commit suiside if they are not taken care right? I have seen this cases before.
D: so the treatmen is complete physical relationship with the patient, meaning you need to surrender your body completely to him sexually every night, because sex is the only activity which evolves all the nerves to function simultaneously, and that is what we expect here for curing.
M:meaning doctor, nude sex with him
D: that's correct, but I'm not recommending to indulge in intercourse, but apart from that everything else needs to be done.
M: oh , i remember this treatment, when i patient committed suiside just because this treatment was stopped? 
D: see they feel now no one is interested in them because there nerves in mind wouldn't work properly, so this is the treatment
S: ok doctor we can work to cure this, but could you explain briefly?
D: see this sex should go too erotic way because you don't indulge in intercourse, so do everything to sexually aroused, the more he is aroused the more nerves would be active...
M: could you please give example doctor because we both are not married and doesn't know how it works?
S: ya doctor
D: hmm ok, see try to dominate him when you do romance, it should look natural rather you doing it Unnatural as he might think you are curing his disease... Perform more oral sex.
M: what is oral sex?
Dbanana dumbo girls, by the time i explain them i would be sexually aroused) hmm ok meaning, giving blowjob... means take his penis and suck in your mouth, biting his ass,, licking his balls, licking asshole of his... And also allow him to do the same with you.. without stopping
M: it is too intense doctor.
S: yes doctor especially blowjob and licking ass.
D: are you guys fine to go for intercourse with him? 

Both Maria and saru was blank

D: see I'm asking to do blowjob and lick ass or any part of his body is to sexually arouse him, if not his nerves will not open up or be active... This is the alternative I can suggest else you should sexual intercourse? Which is better? I know this is difficult? That's why i asked nutan, to appoint paid models but nutan had agreed to involve herself fully, anyways I shall to her, i know it's difficult.

Both Maria and saru: no no doctor we shall handle this, please don't involve Nutan

Dbanana uff finally) hm ok but as i said it's difficult task not easy as i explained because chances are there he might explode his sperm in your mouth while you indulge in blowjob? I'm just letting you know the consequences because after all he is still 20 now and he is not expert to control those moments,and also  sometimes patient would get sexually aroused and ask for intercourse with you, so be careful in how you handle.
M: no worries doctor we both will plan. Byes we shall leave.
D: btw it's already late, so you have one week to plan things because it should not look Unnatural, this is where mental trauma would create?
M: sure doctor.
D: good, if you guys put 100% effort, then per my experience it would get cured within 1 year.
S: really doctor? And it would never come to my Vishnu?
D: yes 100 percent. Ok then bye , I have other patients waiting.

So both Maria and saru came out with happy and little confusing facial expressions...

S: ok come Vishnu let's go, doctor said all fine with Maria ( because they had lied that Maria has stomach pain, while coming to hospital)
V: hm may be food poison......

As they were walking in front, I just turned back to doctor as I was waiting for her signal to confirm if our plan worked... That's when doctor showed thumbs up... And signalled beautiful sign... At the girls I had selected...
I just felt happy turned  back again with sarcastic smile on my face and walked in slow motion as I felt  KGF BGM started playing in my background, as my plan wa successful hahaha....

***Dear viewers thanks for reading, finally my plan to get both Maria and saruu worked successfully, now how does the NATURAL process of romance would happen between us? Will Maria and Sarala gives blowjob and ass licking? How will they handle the situation if i explode my sperms in there mouth when they treat me? Curious to know wait for next part**** keep commenting that's the only boosters as we doesn't get paid****
[+] 12 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 06:10 PM)SanjuR Wrote: As usual niiiceeee update bro.

Maria should tempt Vishnu when sarala is there. Vishnu acts as innocent and she gets frustrated and seduce him more by wearing  skimpy cloths.

Thank you.. appreciate your suggestions... Will consider...
Like Reply
(18-05-2024, 02:13 PM)pussylover1978 Wrote: Bro, waiting for the update

Done sir, updated... happy reading.. another update would follow later today evening
Like Reply