Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
In one single word it is fasak  update

You just fasak the story
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Verynice bro
Like Reply
Super going
Like Reply
Part 10

It was 2.30 as I was waiting for Nutan who is my aunty character to reach airport, and soon I saw a lady walking towards me with luggage, and my instincts said it is Nutan but my eyes did not believe what it saw. What the fuck am i seeing? Is she really a 38 yrs old female? Or is she Nutan sister? As Nutan came closer to me I can see that she was like a girl of around 26yrs, wearing tight salwar which was revealing her perfect body shape, she didn't had a single extra muscle around her body, it was so perfect , she was just looking like a flower vase, she had very pretty whitish face, or lookes like she just washed her face with milk, and her boobs was so sharp pointed and big size which definitely 36 for sure, and below that a flat stomach and could see her navel hole from the salwar she wore, so had best figure I have ever seen, and by the way is she really a side actress,? My god shame to directors, she is top of all the heroine you imagine.
N: hand waving over my face, hello sir
V: oops sorry, was it a nice journey? I hope i didn't troubld u?( I was turning little polite to her , than talking like a business man like how i spoke earlier with her, and yes guess is simple, it's because of her beauty)
N: yes sir, my first flight and had fun today
V: cool, btw what is your age?
N: with hesitant, hmm 24yrs sir
V: oh but that day you looked like 38yrs?
N: hahah we are actors, we can look like 60yrs also sir.
V: oh now how much make up you have done to look like 24yrs? Because I thought you might be 26?
N: ayyo promise 24 sir, that day I just used some grey colour hair dye and wore some extra clothes inside to look old and fat.
V:omg( recalling my first meet with her, she looked as 38 yrs also, and now at her actual age of 24yrs she is killing me, by wearing multiple dress inside made her look fat and boobs were soggy, due to multiple dresses tight pressure on it, but still it had little tightness but now it's actually like a pointed mountains at my face, it's so sharp)
N: sir, I'm hungry?
V: coming back to my senses, ok let's go for lunch.( I swear I need to get this lady and I shall figure it out)

We went to near by restaurant and explained her what she needs do to once she meets.

N: so I just need to ask her that, if she is taking care of you well and doing all the stuff without fail as per instructions?
V: that's correct nutan, and further I have included handjob also as part of the disease now, so you might need to talk about that.
N: ok but what is handjob sir?
V: ufff( she too doesn't know and it's obvious, as she comes from traditional family and not explored much on that as most of the time her mind be thinking only about work, or not sure if his husband didn't utilise this beauty to get handjob?) See while i perform all the things from boobs sucking to french kiss with saruu , inside me also some feelings will develop right?
N: yes sir correct
V: since I'm not married, i cannot take out my sperm outside without having sex?
N: with shy and discomfort, hmm correct.
V: so i ask Sarala to perform handjob, which means she needs to hold my penis and jerk it eject my sperm.
N: with discomfort again, hmm ok sir, but why she has to do? Can't you do it by yourself?
V: actually no, because per our drama, she is a teacher and she doesn't want her student to learn this bad practice, so rather she would help since she needs her student to concentrate on studies?
N: oh got it sir, ( me being in film field it was easy for me to correlate what Vishnu was explaining and try to achieve, he just wanted to do that so, he cannot exploit her sexually, hmm interesting thought, good person as he didn't exploit poor saruu ) but don't you think it's bad sir? ( Asked with hesitant)
V: being in film field you can understand what i mean? See Nutan my intention as already explained is to marry Sarala at any cost, because her husband is impotent and behind dowry and he can do any physical harm to her, so, you tell me Nutan how can I detach her from her husband? Can i Just talk and convince with my teacher? No ways she is a teacher and she can advise better than me. 
N: yes sir.
V: so that's when I thought, need to create a situation where she can stay with me longer period to understand my feelings, and also,i needed her to realise what's her body is missing , hence i got this physical connection topic.
N: oh oh true.
V: you tell me Nutan , just by saying I love you, would she marry me? She will say I'm younger to her, she says teacher can't marry her own student, she says her family traditions will not allow, what about relatives? Tell me will things work between me and Sarala ever nutan? 
N: ( inner soul: oh shit, first i thought he is tricking poor girl, but actually he is helping her to come out of her unproductive relationship. N: true my soul, Sarala needs physical and mental support as a women and that's what Vishnu is doing, he is not bad, at his age he is thinking so matured way) sir sorry for saying you are bad, but really hatss off to your sacrifice and trouble you are taking for your teacher.
V: see Nutan if i don't know things then I shall not worry much, but after i know personal reasons my heart can't stop me from helping them, that too when it's for my saruu mam.
N: true sir i understand the bonding.
V: look nutan, you can hurt your mental state we can't influence it because people think with attitude, ego, self esteem and punish there innocent body? Why should our body be punished for the mistake our mind or my heart has done? Hence i plotted physical relationship with her, so that my Sarala knows what she is missing in her life, sacrifice is not something she can do just because it's there in her tradition, she can't marry 2nd time, i just need to break that myth both physically and mentally, hmm now tell me I'm doing anything wrong? Did I take any advantage here? Speak please.
N: ( tears in her eyes) sir really proud to be part of this drama, I can do anything for you to get Sarala, even i can do drama for free of cost but please safe her life, she is the sole earner, so his husband psycho would do anything to this innocent lady,when i spoke to her about your condition on physical satisfaction?
V: hmm see Nutan physical satisfaction I can take by paying money, I'm the only son 500 crores property, don't you think I can find better girl in fil industry or models if i pay huge money? But that's not my intention, I need to help her, I can't see her betraying her body by hiding sexual desire.
N: you don't know how innocently she agreed sir, that innocent is something which her husband is utilising in bad way. So please sir continue your drama and I can help anyway to you.( Wiped her tears)
V: ( wiping my tears, hmm you shall do anything for me? Hahha that's anyways i shall get it from you, inner soul: laughing sircasticly, blady monster so nicely you deceived an actress itself? Me: yes my soul, because I'm the Director of the story ;-)))
N: waving her hand, hello sir?
V: wiped my fake tears, hmm ok nutan let's go.

I was paying bill meanwhile, nutan was looking around the porsh restaurant and i just glanced her from behind, because i had not got that view, and now i observed she has some good fat,tight,humpyyy, juicy, spongy ass ( what else I can say) it was fitting tight to her salwar pants and it was revealing so hot, due to the tightness and stitching of the salwar, since she was sitting for long time, her salwar top was stuck inside her bulky ass crack, and that's gave me the chance to ascertain her ass so deeply, ummmm i held my hand by folding my fist, as badly i wanted to spank it right there or squeeze the juice out of it oops , i just adjusted my dick in my pants and moved along with her.

As we came out it was 3.30 so we took a taxi, and left to the hotel, 

N: so sir, where you guys are staying?
V: Leela palace Nutan, it's a famous 7 star hotel.
N: Leela palace? Omg sir i never dreamt of seeing that, but you are staying there sir, but atleast I'm lucky that , today I can come inside atleast.
V: Nutan, you been so helping, so call me Vishnu, no sir sir and all, it doesn't sounds good to me.
N: ok sir, sorry Vishnu.
V: and to answer your question, yes we are staying there and today night you shall also stay in same hotel
N: oye are serious sir? Don't joke plz tell me correctly?
V: again sir? Get lost i shall not say
N: sorry sorry, tell me Vishnu please
V: yes Nutan you shall also stay there but different room for you.
N: superr Vishnu
V: and remember what you need to talk with Sarala right?
N: yes Vishnu don't worry
V: and another thing, when you talk with Sarala you need to say her that, today you shall take me to your room when we go for sleep? ( after seeing her wonderful body a sudden change of plan came to my mind but i portrayed in way that it was already there in my mind)
N: with surprise, hmm why Vishnu?
V: arey, nutan what kind of an actor you are? What is your character in this drama?
N: oh yes, I'm your aunt, so per the script i need to be stubborn to keep you with me and find a way for it
V: true
N: yup, and per Sarala i have harrassed you sexually, so she would defend me to keep you? Hmm ok I shall figure out a way
V: yes, and you know what needs to be done for it right?
N: yes Vishnu, leave it to me, i can handle this.
V: ok , we reached hotel now, i believe you have got your costumes so get ready and come back to room no 128
N: ok.

***So Nutan character is now involved directly or indirectly in this story, so has Vishnu plotted a trap to involve nutan also in his sexual assault? Answer would be in next part****
[+] 9 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
I don't know what to say about your story

The way vishnu seducing sarala teacher is super. In every update what you wrote conversations made readers mad for your story

Definitely people will get hard for your every update

Give me minimum 2 updates for day. If you give more than 2 updates per day it will be very Greatfull to readers

Finally awsome update
Like Reply
(14-05-2024, 10:16 AM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: I don't know what to say about your story

The way vishnu seducing sarala teacher is super. In every update what you wrote conversations made readers mad for your story

Definitely people will get hard for your every update

Give me minimum 2 updates for day. If you give more than 2 updates per day it will be very Greatfull to readers

Finally awsome update

Thank you, 2nd update is now ready and loaded.
Like Reply
Part 11.

We reached hotel , and we both separated from there, and I went straight to see my saruu darling,and rang the bell.
S:oye Mr.husband, where were you till now? Did you pick your aunt from international airport or what? Morning you left and now at 5 you are coming, it was so boring for me alone here.
V: (happy inside for the missing feeling she had,) it was too much traffic and yes we needed to have lunch as well.
S: hmm don't lie, i think you were missing your aunt or what? I will kill you if you are planning anything as such.
V: hey no saruu, you think i like doing that?
S: hmm ,here i have put so much of hard work to help you out from this and you should also equally be supportive to me.
V: yes my sweet wifeyyy, I don't betray until my last breath, I just said and winked my eyes.
S: ahaaa wifey ah, I know how lonely you left me idiot, anyways I need coffee putta.
Vbanana wow they way she is talking was really giving me husband feel.) Sure will order right away and also i got surprise for you.
S: nice what is that, don't ask me to guess please kanoo
V: ok saruu, (and i placed a box in her hand and asked her to open)
S: what is this putta?( She asked and continued to open, and was shocked to see it was a golden bangle) oyee what is this expensive gift?
V: hmm mam, i had never given any gift for you when last Friday I won the economic quiz, so thought i shall surprise you ( actually i didn't won any quiz, her glass bangles were making too much of noise while she was giving handjob, so just to avoid that i got 1 set of gold bangle)
S: don't lie as you didn't mention anything about quiz to me ?
V: I was black for that question,(My mind was quick to get idea's) hmm mam i observed from last one 3 months and you are wearing only this glass bangles and didn't see any gold, it's our tradition for husband to gift gold after marriage, not sure if your greedy husband did that, so thought let me gift you as surprise for your marriage.
S: but putta its expensive
V: do you care to do anything for me which you are doing to me now mam? I asked with furious voice.
S: (little surprised by my tone and just nodded her head saying yes)
V: so saruu why i should worry about thinking what is expensive or non expensive? You do what is good to me, i also think what is good and do to you saruu?( I said this and a test rolled out)
S: with sad face came and hugged me, sorry putta for asking, i thought why to waste so much money.
V: I'm not wasting for bad things,my teacher said we need to spend for good things and make people happy ( and i smiled)
S: she too smiled and continued to hug me.
V: so mam it's combination of happy and sad, we experienced both so as per rules, I need to get kiss? Because you said I can kiss when i m happy.
S: ( just saw my eyes, nodded her head as agreement, and raised her chin to kiss me)
V: i bent my head down, held her face in my hands, slowly and passionately separated her down lip with my finger and placed my lips and pulled only her down lips towards me.
S: moaned with pain, oweeee hmm putta you shall tear my lips kanooo
V: saruu we need to improvise the kiss, so did differently.
S: with shy , she just hit on my chest and forced her lips.

Now we both were passionately kissing each other, it was my first kiss during day time( as every time it used to me in night) so rolled my tongue and started sucking her tongue little harder and sucked all her saliva, and slowly moved my hand and placed on her waist and was feeling her naked skin there( sometime we love romance in saree for this easy access)
And got an eye contact with my saruu while i was kissing and slowly closed her eyes, but i continued to chew her lips and suck her saliva.
V: breaking the kiss, mam my legs are paining as i wa standing for long time in airport, can we continue this kiss on bed?
S: oye naughty still you are not done with your kiss? ( She just poked her nose on my nose)
V: mam it's just 3 minutes, know please.
S: abba ok ok don't cry .
V: soon i lifted her( because I wanted her pallu drop down) and placed her on bed.
S:oye why lifted in hurry putta?
V: then what mam, you keep counting the time, so I had to rush
S: with smile, ashoo i just say for fun kano, ok now finish it.
V: (inner soul: oye dumbo, per your strategy you should not be taking her for granted while you kiss, and you should have ended while you were standing only, why you got her to bed. Me: there is reason for all my dear wait and watch)

I continued my kiss all over her lips, since her pallu had dropped my chest had crushed her boobs over her blouse, I was just making the kiss little wild today, and saruu to equally was aroused, i slowly kept my right leg between her legs and started brushing it slowly, and pulled her saree little up from my toes slowly without making saruu realise about this, saruu was reacting so positively without hinting to stop, so started feeling her bare legs , continued massaging and now placed my lips below her neck and continued my kissing, and made it look like , I went in a flow, 
S: ummm ahhh,( biting her lips, stretching her legs front) oye putta ammaaa hmmm why you kissing my neck ummmm
V: she didn't pull me, i just stared at her and said, i saw your lips might pain for long kiss, so thought will kiss your neck for a while and again switch back to lips, else when my aunt comes your lips will have bruses mam? Sorry that's how i thought.
S: hmm true and that stupid aunty would again ask 100 questions for that, meanwhile i continued my kiss against her neck ummm slow kano puttaaa, she just held my back hairs and was pushing deep in her neck region, and now again switched back to her mouth amd was kissing slowly by rolling my tongue on her lips like we girls apply lipstick, she was tempted by this move and held my hairs strongly and was caressing it, meanwhile saruu was holding my right hand against pilow and slowly brought my right hand down my holding it along with her hand and placed it near her navel, not sure if she did it intentionally or if she was sexually aroused but did that act as even she was tempted to the core, i realised the cold effect my hand had on her tummy and continued to arose her by licking her lips and slowly pressed her stomach while she held it her hand itself, and i was arosed this time and freed my hand pressed her stomach slowly, and by then door bell made ding dong, i continued to kiss without breaking the moment.
S: oye putta,ummm someone is ringing
V: let them do saruu don't disturb me
 Continued the smooch.
S: ummm ahhh putta please go and see knoww ugg she said by moaning
I just scolded that person and break the kiss.
While I left, my saruu was adjusting her saree , pallu and her lips..
 I went and opened to see Nutan aunty had come.
V: you are prepared right nutan?
N: just nodded and came in
V: mam, my aunty
She quickly adjusted her saree and came to greet my aunty.
S: hi madam
N: just nodded her head and was observing the room( she noticed scribbled bed spread) with doubt, teacher this is how you keep the room? Hmm nice sarcastically.
V: actually aunty, I was happy so per agreement we shared saliva together so bed is little scribbled
N: oh from when happy moments came into picture for kissing vishu? It should be only when someone crying right? You forgot my lesson? Because that's when they lose energy so we pass it by kissing.
V: actually my teacher said we can celebrate happy moments also aunty.( Me to my soul: hello my soul now you get to know why i dragged this kissing session. Soul: oh you wanted to prove to aunty that Sarala had made a new change in the rules? Me: yes sir. Soul: but why sir? Me: wait and watch, have some patience)
S: yes madam, actually i only said
A: ok but can i know the reason for it?
S: with blank face... She struggled to explain ( as she can't explain that I paid her 20k to help her family problems, and scenario created happy moments)
Vbanana i intervened to save my teacher) aunty there will be so many happy moments how do we remember, can you leave this point, i think my teacher has right to make rule like you, because she cares me more than a friend to me.
S:  smiled ( for the respect and trust Vishu had on her) and was in tear she caressed my hairs.
N: hmm ok, vishu boy, can you go out for a while, I need to talk personally with your mam.
I just nodded my head and came to lobby ( meanwhile I went to reception and spoke to the guy to shift nutan room next to my room, and asked him to  give some bullshit reason to nutan if she ask)
N: ok Miss, so you doing all the session which I spoke to you.
S: yes offcourse
N: what all?
S: french kiss, and breast feeding
N: hahaha it's called boobs feeding, don't call breast ok, don't divert by teaching anything out of the topic with my kid?
S: with dear she just nodded and said, ok boob feeding
N: that's good btw there is 2more thing which i forgot to tell you, so i think you can't do it, so I just remembered yesterday and thought of coming all the way, as 100% you shall not execute this.
S: what is that madam?
V : he will have pre cum probelm while he do boob feeding so, if a handjob is not given then he shall have pre-ejaculation probelm.
S: with hesitant, but yet she wanted to sound confident... Yes I did yesterday
N: yesterday, what about last 6 days?
S: I got to know yesterday itself, when he got the pain
N: what the heck, this is the reason I said that I shall travel with him, as a teacher you have limitations, you can understand what a student needs but not what personally he needs, because only family can understand it.
S: but he was normal madam
N: that's how this rascal behaves, because he is of shy character, and people who knows him from close can only understand him, and not all. Who would be responsible if something had happened to him mam?
S: but I'm making efforts to understand and help.
N: but it's not solving, oh wait a second, did he say the other problem? Because i had forgotten 2 things to mention when i met you
S: no only this i know, what is the other one?
N: Vishnu.. where the hell are you, can you get your ass inside the room.

I was happy the way nutan was acting, and came back running inside and could see , my saruu was standing stiff.
V: yes aunty
N:why the hell did you spoke about your handjob to her only yesterday?
V: because... Because
N: dint i informed you to talk to her on the 1st day itself? ( Fatakkk she slapped me Vishnu)
S: oops , madam please don't hit him, actually he did inform me but i was hesitant and didn't agree to do( saruu lies to save me)

V: ( oh oh change in my script, i didn't expect that saruu would say this dialogue, now was worried how nutan will manage the show)
N: good, when you are so hesitant then go back to home why you need to play with my kid?
S: sorry i realised my mistake,and will not do again that's why i started it from yesterday.
N: hmm, vishu did you spoke to her about other one?
V: nodded saying no
N: do you know about it?
S: nothing apart from these 3
N: vishu, do you take bath in cold water or hot water.
V: with smile, i love cold water know aunty, so I use that only.
N: with angry..Fatakkk another slap. Don't i ask you to inform Sarala to give you hot water bath?
V: with anger and crying hard, why should I ask? I'm 19yrs old and can take bath alone, don't treat me like kid, I will not take anyone's help.
N: why you are so stubborn on this point every time.
V: because you never revealed the reason behind it, I love cold water.
N: fatakkk another slap, don't you dare to ask reason, you just need to do what I say? Everytime y8vet beating from me for this bath topic. Now move out of this room

I left the scene by crying, and all those 3 slaps were so hard, hmm nutan was pro in acting.
N: coming back to normal, took the phone receiver, placed a call to some person and put the phone on speaker.
Sarala was watching all this quietly and also tears were filled her eyes, as she saw me getting slapped thrice.

D: hello Dr.Ramprasad speaking
N: hi sir Nutan here.
S: hello, madam how ar you
N: all good sir, sir needed a favour, are you free now?
D: yes madam please walk-in to my clinic
N: sure thank you, Sarala can you come with me,

Both walked and took me also to near by clinic, this dummy doctor also was setup by me and actually i did all this when I left home early to pick Nutan.

So we reached hospital, and doctor greeted us, so obviously nutan made me wait outside as she wanted to keep this as secret in front of Sarala, just to make her feel that vishu doesn't know about his disease.

N: doctor she is Sarala, care taker of Vishnu, so can you please repeat the problem which you discussed last month, so that she can take care of it?
D: ok, look Sarala, this problem is called nervous shrink nymphomaniac, it usually comes from jeans, and it is not a big problem but needed to take care as per instructions if not patient would get a limp leg or even stroke. So the symptoms of this disease is, the patient body would attract towards cold water, and they hate hot water because cold water attracts nervous system and eventually it shrinks if continued for longer period and at the end stroke or pheralysis would come, so we need to ensure they take hot water bath, because as there attracts cold water, they hate to take bath in hot water.
S: oh ok doctor
D: that's why i insisted, miss Nutan to give her kid by herself personally and never allow them to take alone
S: got your point doctor, 
D: and also nutan there is another problem in this disease
N: tell me doctor
D: hmm i can't in front of care taker, i shall call and explain you some other day, as it's not so important now.
N: sure doctor, bye then we will leave.

We came out, 
N: you both be hear I need to make urgent call.
Sbanana why Nutan was looking little happy? There is something fishy) hmm vishu i shall go to washroom ok you be here.
V: ok mam
She followed nutan from behind
N: hello Baburao, plan success, now Sarala got to know Vishnu disease and obviously she will not agree to give bath to him, so today she will leave Bangalore and  I shall have good time with Vishnu for days by fucking him and later once my thirsty is fulfilled, i shall take him to nandi hills and you guys  come to tease me and create a fight scene and we shall accidentally push him from cliff, hahaha do all his 500 crores property will be mine, ok neo hurry up, bye
S: omg such a bitch, whatever may happen I will save Vishnu, no matter i lose my life for it.

So both the ladies came and we reached hotel,
N: vishu please can you give 5 minutes, need to talk to mam.
I just walked out again
N: look sarala, the reason why i took you personally there means, i don't want you to think that I'm making up stories, and make you leave from here, so I wanted to make you realise the real problem, and vishu father also had this, hence it has come to him.
S: now I understand nutan madam, that day we got drentched in rain  and vishu was actually shivering a lot than a natural person would shiver, I was thinking the reason, but now i can connect what doctor said.
N: ( actually Vishnu is the director of this script who is connecting these things saruu, and I'm happy to help for your goodness) oh thank God he recovered. Anyways Sarala, i shall book your flight, i can't take chances with my kid
S: certainly no mam, I'm here to help him, when I have given handjob, this is nothing for me.
N: common Sarala, be practical, it's not simple as it looks ok....he doesn't like taking bath alone i f you go with him to give bath,  he always wants other person also to take bath along with him, and that's why 2 of the care taker left job and now I'm doing all this for him. And knowing that you hesitant to give handjob though vishu informed on 1st day.
S: he didn't inform on first day about handjob
N: u did say that he informed you earlier
S: (realised that she said to save vishu) by biting her head, yes yes he did
N: in this situation of yours i can't trust you, so please leave Madam.
Sbanana ya, bitch, after i leave you need too sexually harrass vishu and kill me, i know your plan) Madam please, I can give bath and also take bath with Vishnu, I don't mind doing this to cure him, so i sware on God that I shall never miss his bathing session, so you can go back peacefully.
N: oh oh like that, let me see, i shall give a surprise visit  and when i get to know if you are not giving treatment then even god cannot save you.
Vishnu.. Vishnu...
V: yes aunty.
N:  I have explained everything to your mam, take bath properly without fail. Ok else I will replace her.
V: ok aunty
N: ok can you take your things and shift to my room, it's been long we both slept together ( gave a cunning smile to Sarala)
S: but why, let him sleep with me, he is used to my Saliva and milk, so i don't want to change his pattern
N:look first i started this treatment, so i know what is good to him.
S: but
N: what you are just teacher,but I have rights on him so be in your limits, vishu come.
V: looking at Sarala sadly, mam i shall go with aunty if not she will slap me again
S: with tears hmm came close gave a kiss on chivks5ok putta gud night
N: hahaha, vishu you shall not sleep, we will do the session know? So only your teacher would sleep.
S: with anger, you go putta don't worry.

I came out with happy smile on my achievements, nutan gave a stare and laughed.
V:well done nutan, you did great today, but slap was really hard
N: sorry Vishnu did it in flow, but I have compensated that.
V: oh how
N:per your pl6, saruu has to give bath to you, but i twisted a bit, by saying that even she has to take bath with you.
V:wareh wah, but how
N: i said that you doesn't like taking bath alone, as you need company, since saruuu gives you bath so obviously she has to join you.
V: omg you beauty.
Nutan and i left to her room but receptionist informed her the room change matter which i secretly discussed with him,
V: what happened nutan?
N: due to some maintenance problem they shifted my room to 129
V: what that is next to my room
N: but how does it matter?
V: dumbo the room divider here is pop wall, so saruuu can here our conversation
N:ok let's be silent then vishu?
V: god save me from this dumbo, look saruu knows that it's pop wall and voice is transparent here, as on first 2 days we heard all the love making sound from newly married couples who stayed there, and now if we be silent then she shall sense that you are not treating me for my disease? And she might also think all this drama? Oh goddd who asked u to agree for this room nutan? You should have checked with me, now who will be responsible if things get spoiled? I shall die for sure the moment my saru gets to know about this as i look too cheap in front of her.( I started crying, silently observing her reaction, inner soul: aha first you plotted to get saruu to give bath, now what's cooking with nutan? Are you planning her to boob feed and give french kiss to you, so that saruu doesn't get doubt?Me: wait and watch Mr. Soul)

***Dear readers highlights of next episode****1) will Nutan, agree to give boob feeding and french kiss to vishu as part of his daily routine to avoid any doubts saruuu might get ? 2) how does saruu gives and takes bath with Vishnu?****wait and watch****
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
I gave maximum number of reps for your story at this time.

I want to give reps again and again it shows you reach the maximum number of limit of reps for day

This is my favor for you. You deserve also

Any way once again it is one of the excellent story at xossipy in my point of view
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
Wow wow. What a tempting narration and ideas. The dailogues and explanation to convince others is very nice.
Super bro. Very intelligent narration.
Please continue with your own flow.
Like Reply
Wow.. Hope ur story turns out be one more masterpiece on this site.
Like Reply
Wonderful story
Like Reply
Update please

Waiting for update
Like Reply
Part 12

N: Vishnu can you please tell me how to fix this issue?
V: wiped my tears, hmm can u pleed with receptionist? He might listen as a girl is requesting , else all my plan wii go for a vein.
N: sure Vishnu.

Flashback: when nutan and Sarala were discussing in room.
V: look take this 1000rs and as i said shift the rooms, and also i need couple character.
R: sure sir, i shall arrange.
V: gave a chit, and this there dialogue, ok ensure they both go through thi.
R: sure sir.

Current situation: go nutan go , I know ultimately what is the result hahaha.

N: sir can you please change the room, as I'm not comfortable,after knowing that roof is not sound proof.
R: sorry mam actually that's the only room we have, as your first room has problem in washroom, so it's under maintenance.
N: hmm but is there any alternative, you can think off please?
R: hmm,mam there ( guided his hand towards couples sitting in reception counch) our guest from 3rd floor are sitting, they also had similar issue in that floor, but later they didn't talk to me about that, can you check how they fixed it?
N: hmm thanks,( talking to woman on the counch, who were also arranged my vishu) i heard you guys stay in 3rd floor and had problem with regards to sound proof in your room?
W: yes, madam which floor you stay.
N: 2nd floor, so can you tell me how was fixed 
W: hmm actually ours is different problem, my in-laws are pleeding us to make baby, for which we are against as we need to enjoy life, some how we pushed there proposal saying we would think during our anniversary, and last week was our anniversary and we planned to spend quality time in Leela palace and booked the room.
N: oh ok, and then?
W: later, in my room i heard the voice of my in-laws, I was shocked thinking what are they doing here, then I went to reception and checked the registrar to know the person who is sharing the room next to us, and shockingly it was my in-laws names.
N: oh but why did they come here ? That to next to your room.
W: actually they wanted to spy on us, to really we are working towards thee wish to make baby, so me and my husband were smart enough to handle situation.
N: with curiosity, how how please tell me?
W: simple they cannot see us right, only they can hear us, so we just spoke about planning kids, the love we have on our in-laws , how my in-laws care, just to ensure they get happy hearing all this and not force us to make baby.
N: wow that's good idea and didn't strike my mind.
W: but problem is romantic topic, actually we had to romance also but we had not carried condom, so we struggled a lot by making verbally sexual sounds without actually making it, and it was difficult especially kissing part, we were not able to make kissing sound properly as it used to echo loudly, so ultimately we had to kiss directly without any choice.( Said sadly)
N:but what's harm in kissing your own wife?(confused with her statement)
W: because my husband, if he starts from kiss then he would end up fucking me as we both lose control (she said with shy and anger mix)
N:with laugh, ok thanks for suggestions i will see you later miss?
W: sorry I'm meghala
N: myself Nutan
M: you also have same problem like me? Because afternoon I saw you getting down with your husband? But wondering why you both took different room entrance?
Nbanana oh she has me with Vishnu and thinks he is my husband, need to handle carefully else she might think bad about my character. Inner soul: yes Nutan, say he is your husband else yoshe thinks you are slut) hmm yes meghala, actually we got married without knowing to our parents and eloped here, and now my husband's relative stays next to our room, so thinking what is she hears our conversation, anyways thanks for your suggestion, i shall see you later, bye.
M: bye...

Vishnu was in room waiting to see if his plan worked,and nutan entered room.
V: oh you are back, did you speak, what did he say?
N: ( explained everything she spoke with meghala) and also vishu situation arises in a such a way that I had to tell her that you are my husband, so please don't mind.
V: hmm it's ok when you can be my aunty I can act as your husband, but problem is how do we survive this night,. Oh good I did so much to save the love of my life but now in getting into trouble, you only solve or else if something goes wrong then, I don't have courage to face Sarala, and for sure i commit suicide that time.
N( nervously thinking in a idea which she could save Vishnu love)

Vishnu was silently observing as things were going as per his plans, and he wanted nutan to take initiative in suggesting the next plan which is there in his mind.
N: vishu have an idea, can we act like how meghala and her husband did?
V: with blank face, hmm how?
N: don't take me wrong I'm doing this to save your love, and don't want to spoil it because of me, look we shall act by talking about the session what you do with Sarala,  I mean verbally we shall do it but physically we shall do.
V: hmm ok and then?
N: the problem is kissing part, as the room at night would echo due to silence around, so I don't think kissing part can be done without physical involvement?( She was now little nervous but trying to convince me as she thought i may disagree as I had pure love with nutan)
V: with shock, physical meaning?
N: I mean kiss part we need to do for real vishu if not Sarala would get doubt for sure, and I'm really sorry this is the only option we have and i didn't meant to hurt your feelings.
V: what the fuck i can't, how would think of other women, I shouted....
N: kept her soft hands on my lips, indicating that Sarala would hear as she knows we are here vishu, see even I'm not liking as even I'm married women and come from traditional family but what option we have.
V: with hesitant hmm, but still nutan hmm confused.
N: leave it to me Vishnu, I can handle the situation but just corporate for today.
V: hmm thanks nutan, it's in your hand to safe me, and I just go with blind approach.
N: with little satisfaction that she convinced me, hmm ( came towards me, held my shoulder) thanks for trusting, I'm like your sister so don't worry, I will make things right for my brother.

By saying this she gave a hug, oops did she kept soft sponges in her tip? Why they hell they are soft like butter ? I got immediate erection, and by crying i just made the hug little tighter, meanwhile nutan was blabbering something and caressing by holding my head from back. I was least bothered and continued to enjoy her soft breast , and thought in my mind, may be nutan husband had used her boobs properly every night to make it soft, but my saru has tight one, anyways let me enjoy both feeling.
V: breaking the hug , ok thanks and meanwhile door bell made sounds i went and opened, it was saruu
S: i came to give your shorts putta, and it's 10.30 still you have not started session?
N: hearing her, we will do, can you stop disturbing us.
S: with anger putta don't worry i will be in next room, let me know if you need anything ( with emotional she said and left with half heart)

I realised that she is missing me as she need to sleep first time without me, and i thought that let me ensure to enjoy this night with nutan in a way that my saruu should get sexually missing me.
V: ok mam, and i closed the door. Meanwhile nutan had changed her dress by wearing short skirts looked like apron kind off sleeve less skirt which was revealing her hot Milky thighs, until her knee, fleshy hands, hairless armpits, her boobs were pointed and looking at me to tempt,.... Her eyes had carried lot of lust, shy, nervous thinking how to manage this night by not spoiling it.
V: sorry to ask, don't you have full nighty to cover your body or don't you have saree?
N: no vishu, i didn't thought we both will sleep together so got this kind of skirt only.
V: hmm then wear salwar which you wore morning?
N: actually ( with shy she said) Vishnu that would not tempt you, because we need to act without touching eachother physically, so I need you also to get little sexual arose do that the acting goes naturally with real feelings, if not she might think we are just talking casually by not doing anything.
V: but, I can try getting arose and talk ... Why this dress... Paused
N: see Vishnu, as actress I can manage this, as we do this kind of scrips, but for you it would be difficult, so got this costume so that you talk to me naturally.
V: I was in agreement with her as it made sense ( i shall talk so erotic today and will arise you for sure) hmm ok
N: one more thing, please assume as your kivee Sarala and talk casually when we start this, so that this whole things would go smoothly, i shall not think about you badly for whatever you talk about my body erotically, and tomorrow morning we will be anyways be normal like how we are before?
V: hmm ok I just nodded and was excited.

We both went and sat on the bed. And the game started.

Nutan kept a pillow behind her back and sat by stretching her leg, I too sat close to her in same position, i just gave a look at nutan, she was looking gorgeous, she had put ponny hair, her short skirt was revealing her muscle filled thighs, her sleeveless shoulders were rubbing my bare  shoulder, her lip gloss was shining bright in light, her body perfume was hitting my nostrils, oh goddd what a moment, and now nutan lifted her hands and was adjusting her hairs, i could smell the body lotion from her armpits, and her armpits was so crystal white without single hair or black hair mark my goodness this female has maintained her body to next level( obviously she had too, as she was in film industry) and now she placed her hand on my boxers and signalled from her eyes to start the play but realising something she ask me to come close and slowly spoke in my ears.
N: see vishu, I have just heard about what you guys do  but I have not seen , so you need to initiate few things and from there i shall continue my plot?
V: I was just lost when that beauty had come so close to me, and was feeling her boobs brushing my shoulder, and i just nodded my head to it and shoes thumbs up.

N: vishu, it's time for milking, come darling,
V: ok aunty, hmm shall I undress your top
N: hmm go ahead, it's been so many days vishu, I was waiting to boob feed you my kid, did you miss me?
V:hmm no aunty because saruu mam was taking care of me, so I did not feel anything ( i said this my closing my eyes, as i didn't wanted to lose my patience with nutan as wanted things to unfold between us like the way it happened with saruu, because that's the actual sexual arose for me rather going with flow.
On the side saruu was holding her breath and was hearing our conversation.
S: omg , vishu is praising me in front of his aunt ( with smile)
N: oh oh, so saru boobs are better than mine vishu?
V: hmm i don't want to compare her with you aunty, she is married women so what she does to me is just treatment so, don't talk like this it's dirty ( i wanted saruu to hear how much i respect her, and also nutan should know how much pure my love is)
S: wow so sweet of my putta
Nbanana oops i should have not asked that question) hmm ok vishu, now common kid, drink all the Milky juice from my boobs
V: now i slowly opened my eyes and turned towards nutan and said, sure aunty I shall empty hit( pretend to laugh, but was about to lose it) and immediately nutan placed her hand over my mouth and signalled in her eyes not to laugh, and continued the momentum.
N: oh slowly vishu, don't bite my boobs ummm ahh Vishu so nicely you suck them da,, umm now change the boob and suck other one my darling.
V: i slowly held nutan's hand on my mouth, removed it and said my dialogue,hmm aunty juice got over here.( I said this looking into her eyes)
N: she too stared and said, hmm press them hard darling, you shall get more juice.
V: no aunty, saruu mam said it shall pain if i press hard, so i will do gently.
N: ummm dumbo it will not pain,it shall give pleasure to me and that would create more milk for you to suck, that's why i said not to listen to your teacher, she always misguides
V: controlling my temptation held nutan's hand and placed it on my boxers, hmm ok aunty i shall press them hard.
N: ouchhh nice hmm ahhh suck it baby, ummm you doing it nicely umm ahhhh ouchh, go on vishu hmm you are making me crazy drink more juice from there ummmm
V: I was so tempted here and dick was erected, but controlled by crossing my legs, and gave a uncomfortable look towards nutan, saying I'm unable to control this.
N: she realised it, and continued to act, hmm baby i think milk is over now, see so nicely i gave boob feeding which was better than saruu right. That's why ask her to leave I will only give you everyday, and your strength will increase of we do in morning also, so instead of having once from saruu i cab give you milk twice a day.( She just winked, and signalled that , now I can get milk twice from saruu)
V: (gave plain kiss to Nutan, for helping me and said thanks in my eyes ) no aunty even if it's one time i still prefer saruu mam only, she has pure trust and care towards me, but you are cunning and talk all nonsense while you give treatment.
S: wow, he is really so pure from heart,
N: die, go to hell, stupid you are.
V: i acted like crying, don't scold me aunty.
Nbanana bit her tongue, oops and came towards my ears) Vishnu you cried, and now as per the rules I need to kiss
V: oh yeah i forgot about that
Nbanana it's ok, will do) ok why you crying, common now we need to kiss.oh oh first let me get you into mood,hmm vishu sorry, look my boobs it's so missing your touch, please press it once.umm ouchh keep pressing my baby.

Now nutan has to kiss me , so she was holding my hand softly and rubbing it, to make me comfortable, again she came close to my ears and said shall we kiss now vishu? I was mesmerized and just nodded, nutan said, as per rules it should go for 25 to minutes so I shall stop when you stop it ok? I just nodded and now nutan slept my placing her head on the pillow and turned towards me, and I too did the same.
N: common baby , drink my saliva, I'm thirsty for it.

Without waiting, i moved close and held the ears of Nutan, and pulled it towards my lips, oops i could smell her lip balm strawberry flavour, I just planted kiss and slowly continued same , and later opened my mouth and pulled her down lips and again left it back, it wa so soft and i could taste the sweetness of her lip balm,now again i pulled her down lips chewed and left it again, now i was staring nutan and she had closed her eyes, and i could notice the struggle her eye balls were doing inside her eye lids, I just kept my hand on her chicks and pulled her upper lips and continued to chew it, and now i rolled in my tongue inside, and surprisingly nutan was also cooperative, she just opened her mouth and started sucking my tongue,and slowly she too increased her speed of her tongue moment and she held my hairs from back and push6my head towards her lips, i thought she also has got the sexual arose, I just slowly moved my legs close to her bare legs , and slowly both of our legs started pushing eachother legs in sexual arose and slowly our legs now comfortably lying on eachother, now nutan held my chicks with her hand, opened her eyes and continued to kiss hard and our room was filled with our kissing sound and hard breath, i now placed.y right hand on nutan's waist and started massaging there,nutan didn't react she continued to dominate me in kissing, i just slided my hand little back and my little finger was getting to feel nutan's ass cracks starting point, and if i slide my hand little down i would get her complete fat ass and could feel her ass crack too, but i didn't, instead kept there and continued to smooch passionately, now i pushed Nutan as I was missing her boobs touching my chest, once i pulled her nutan too responded and came close to me and kept her hand on my back, we both break the kiss together and saw eachother, I was not in a situation to stop it, again i moved close and surprisingly even she too came close and both together started kissing again and we brought our tongues out and started sucking like a icecream, nutan had lost the defeat, she held her hand on my back and slowly slided inside my banion, I took this move as surprise, but didn't stop anything, now she started rubbing my bare back and was making scratches from her nail, though it was little painful but was enjoying it, and I too pulled her left thighs over my body and slowly massaged her thighs and was pressing, and silently moved my hand inside her skirts ( it was a bold move, but I had this luxury since nutan too slided her hand inside my banion) now i was moving my hand inside her skirts, oops it was so nice as if I was touching some spongy material, i continued to move my hand inside and massaging her thighs and reached her panty line of her left thighs, ahhh I was so excited, now on top of her panty i slowly massaged to feel her ass, and it was bigger than i imagined, i needed 2 hands to cup them together, hmm on the other side nutan slowly brought her hand down and placed on ass, and now she was looking to slide her hand inside my bum, and slowly she moved her little finger first, I was excited, I too slowly moved my hand in search of her ass crack, but realised, it should be stopped else i might end up fucking her and saruu can hear everything and our plan would go for vain, so i slowly moved my hand and placed it on her waist back, that's when i believe Nutan roo came back to her senses and took off her hand and stopped the kiss, and looked into my eyes, and i signalled we are done.
V: ok aunty, I need to sleep now I'm tired
N: ok vishu, but what about your handjob? Won't that pain?
V: it's ok aunty i will ask saruu mam to help with that tomorrow morning, now in tired, whole day I was busy, roaming around with you to airport, hospital, so please let me sleep.
N: ok darling, gn

Immediately i just slept on my stomach because i needed to hide my erection. And nutan slowly got up and went to washroom, and i just turned and saw her panty line which was visible from her skirt, and slowly pushed my back towards bed and started rubbing by dick, like I was fucking some one down, and after that not sure when i slept.

*** Ok readers few points for your observation 1) there is a reason why meghala character came, would she be the bridge between nutan and Vishnu meet?*** There is connection between them and that's why Vishnu choose Meghala, how is that connection? Wait for next part. 2) next part you shall experiance bathroom session with saruu and also there would be handjob which vishu would experience twice in same day, and how will that happen? Wait for next part*****
[+] 6 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
I don't know what to say about your story and about your efforts to entertaining us.

I will say only one word for your efforts that is nothing but thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Waiting for today's next update
Like Reply
Awesome story.. please update
Like Reply
Part 13

Next day morning i got up and my senses was asking to give visit to saruu room but my mind said to avoid, later i picked phone and informed saruu to have breakfast and lunch as i shall meet her after dropping nutan aunty to airport. Purposely i needed to avoid her as i wanted her to feel my absence, meanwhile nutan came, so there was verification call she got from reception so both moved there and didn't speak anything about last night as we already agreed not to remember that bit or discuss. So went there( and it had my next plan here) and was talking to reception, meanwhile again Meghala saw nutan there.
M: hi Nutan, how was the night?
N: with smile it was good, and followed what you said... Both laughted together.
M: one more thing from last night after i met you there was a thing that was running in my mind, so are you daughter of Janaki? Because she is my neighbour and I had seen your photo there.
N: (with shock? What ? That's true how come my mom is here?) Yes yes, you are right Meghala
M: hmm nice, she always talks about you, and recently she moved back to her home town as your father died, sorry for talking about your personal things but needed to give this message to you as your dad had taken promise from your mom as to ensure that you should not come and do his last rituals.
N: started crying but avoided, now how's mom.
M: she is always worried about you, yesterday when i saw you, I just called your mom and cross checked if her daughter is nutan, and she was very happy, and asked if you are happy with your married life? So I said, yes janaki she is happy and has come with her husband to hotel. 
N: so sweet of you Meghala, after my love marriage dad never allowed me to talk to her. 
M: i understand, ok then bye.

Flashback: meghala was actually neighbour of Nutan mom, I got to know when i was explaining her character in this drama as Meghala had seen Nutan earlier when i came with her as she is lady receptionist, so that's when I paid more money to her and asked her to act the way i informed her.

I silently observed everything, and went back to room after our breakfast, we were in balcony and that's when i thought knowing more background of Nutan.
V: so nutan, if you don't mind can i know the reason you were crying in reception hall? Sorry if it's personal.
N: hmm , my name is Nutan ponappa and I'm from madikeri , Vishnu 2 year back I got married love of my life who was stunt man in movies, obviously we being from traditional family and my dad being military officer he didn't agree but yet i went against his decision. And my dad being stubborn he never allowed me to enter home or meet my mom, and mom being helpless never opposed my dad, hmm and then we have to leave Bangalore and settle in Chennai as he was working in Tamil movies, after our first night which is 2nd day of my marriage, he was supposed to perform stunt as they needed to complete the session urgently,hmm my husband went to perform and yeah that was his last stunt in his life.
V: with shock meaning?
N: he died Vishnu, and after that in new state without knowing language i struggled a lot but knowing the fact that i can't return to my parents, i some how used my husband influence and started working as side actress, after few months I did not get any movie role, i thought of dieing as most of them offered me casting couch, to offer movie but i know my roots and tradition so never compromised for that, rather i shall die.
V: I was really emotional, listening to this pathetic story 
N: when i decided to die, then later i realised that i was carrying, my heart didn't allow me to kill the baby inside me, for the sin what I have done. So things started well later started doing small stage shows , drama everything to survive and somehow led my life, and now I'm happy with my daughter.
V: oh oh how old is she?
N: 1 year 2 months, she would be missing me, due to my work, more than my milk she has had bottle milk only.
V: now I got activated, wiped my tears, ( oh oh she lactating her baby, hmm now she has full of milk? Then I need to make an effort to drink milk out of it, as she doesn't have time to feed her daughter so atleast i should help her hahaha) now my mouth started watering.
N: so ya Vishnu this is how my life is, ok then i might need your help Vishnu there is small confusion.
V: what confusion nutan?
N: actually meghala called mom and said that I have come here with my husband so I'm gonna call my mom and need to talk to her as even my dad expired and she is alone and God knows how she is taking care of her. So when I call her obviously she would ask me to get you along with me, because according to her you are my husband now.
V: hmm ok nutan I can help.
N: ok then i shall leave i might get late to my flight.

I went and dropped her, ahaaa now that nutan mom knows that I'm her husband, so nutan cannot say to her mom that her actual husband died? Wow. I will be her unofficial husband. God knows how things will fold up now.

It was 3pm, i came back to my room and was eager to meet saruu, rang the bell and my darling opened it with angry.
V: hi mam, had lunch?
S: like you are bothered, putta why you didn't come to meet me from morning, see when your aunt came you forgot me only, anyways leave what can you do when that lady is stubborn. Did she leave?
V: yes mam , I left her and came back directly here.
S: hmm ok, you had lunch?
V: yes mam
S: oye, then did you take bath, I was expecting that you shall come to take your inners but you didn't
V: yes mam, i did take bath with my aunty,( i answered with hesitant, for her to get doubt)
S: hmm don't lie, I can that you have not even washed your asss, ( she came to hit me)
V: ok ok I will but one condition, I need cold water i cant do in hot water
S:ahh no...
V: go mam, it's boring and I don't like to take bath alone, you also don't act like my aunty,( said with sad face)
S: see it's good for your health, why don't you listen, hmm do one thing i shall also join you to take bath. Would you come.
V: no no I will shy, I can't please leave me, why you trouble me, I'm not small kid, ok i shall take bath in hot water only ok? But let me take bath alone.
S: ( what if he takes in cold water, and how would I get to know?) See putta you are good boy, I'm giving you company because I too get bored to take bath alone.
V: don't lie, last whole week you took alone and now that my aunty said you are acting... No drama mam,,, I will not listen.
S: please kano why you don't listen to me,( her eyes were filled with tears as she was not able to convince me)
V: ( now I will play my card) ok I will do but i have 2 condition, first I need kiss while we take bath and that too i can give when I want, and secondly, i should not feel uncomfortable so like how you give bath to me, likewise even i will give bath .. so taht5get satisfaction that I'm not the only kid.
S: with smile of relief... Uff that's all right come lets go take bath I agree to your sweet condition?( Soul: uff finally this dumbo agreed saruu else you would have been in trouble again with his aunt, he never understand. Me: he is not dumb, he is innocent.. he doesn't know the effect, what he would forsee if he takes bath in cold water so how can we blame him? He is like kid to me, kid will behave like this and obviously he is ashamed of i give bath to grown up boy, so for his own satisfaction he would give bath to me, as he thinks it's mutual help, inner soul: true I agree saruu)

I went to washroom in excitement, thinking what and all will happen, my saru came with 2 towels for both of us and started filling water into bucket and meanwhile asked me to remove dress, i acted as if I'm shy and removed all my dress and remained in jockey underwear, but my saruu had just removed saree and came to take bath with blouse and peticoat.
V: mam are you not removing those blouse and peticoat? How would you take bath like this?
S: hmm but please don't mind putta i would prefer taking like this, or if you feel bad I shall take off this.
V: ( my lust feeling is, it would be more erotic to watch an Indian women semi naked rather full naked, that in wet dress it would be even more erotic) hmm ok saru but how can i apply soap or give bath as only your waist i can put soap.
S: ayyo don't worry buddhuu , i shall lift my peticoat so you can apply soap there and i shall remove few blouse buttons so you can apply soap my keeping your hand inside my blouse? Understand?
V: oh correct know...ok we shall start, and mam remember about kiss, i usually give to my aunt while i apply soap to her body and even i like it, so for you also same ok?
S: ok putta as you wish, I'm happy that you didn't feel bad when i didn't remove full dress.
V: thanks mam, ayyo it's ok even i understand that you feel shy. Ok let's start to take bath mam

*** Dear readers finally it's all set and in next part the bathing session would start*** sorry for delaying as i need to make things look natural, though it looks lenghty but it would excite more when it's all set to do bang bang***

**** Further in next episode i shall introduce a interesting characters, and it would elevate to most erotic level, as new sex bomb "Maria" would make her debut ****

***I have elevated Nutan character, so she would also come again, along with her acting husband Vishnu*** excitement loaded, keep reading.
[+] 8 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Nice bro. You are building the characters very nicely.i think next session sarala becomes semi naked and Vishnu become naked and tempts his teacher.
It's ok with nutan is out for now. Can build a plot later if required.
Waiting to see how Maria character will be.

If possible can you add some scenes like teacher is topless with Vishnu either in the balcony or play with him.

I like jumping boobs while nude lady running.
Like Reply
What a story what a story

You are rampage

Sexcellent story it is
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Very nice and erotic updates bro. Eagerly waiting for the coming encounters ??????
Like Reply