Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
(12-05-2024, 08:20 AM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: What a story what a scenes super mind blowing

Can you suggest me these type of stories in xossipy in telugu Or english both languages

Because I love these type of stories not only me so many people like this type of stories only

And moreover can you update story as soon as possible

Give more and more updates it's my request only and also suggest me other stories like this slow erotic scene's

https://xossipy.com/thread-54730.html

Read this teacher - student romance. The narration is too much good.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Just now I finished reading. 

Bro wonderful story. Your writing on point. Keep going. Do some kinky stuff bro, delay the sex part. Have some erotic foreplays.
Like Reply
(12-05-2024, 08:40 AM)Bittu111 Wrote: https://xossipy.com/thread-54730.html

Read this teacher - student romance. The narration is too much good.

Thank you
Like Reply
Give me the next update I am waiting for next update
Like Reply
Part 7

Next day I got up asusual, and as always my darling had just taken batha and drying her hair, i moved to washroom and started thinking the progess I made in last 1 week, so today being Saturday it's leave so, i started planning on how to improvise my plan, got an idea and was happy with that and got up and flushed the cammode,and started to take bath, and one thing to mention about my darling, no matter what and all I did with her, but still i never got opportunity to see her used bra or panty hunged in washroom, and also only during night she used to be romantic with me that too while we go to sleep, until then she used to maintain her traditional standards, and this is where i was loving as things were tuf for me, and now my next progess would make me to get my kisses whenever I want and also hugs too, and I had my plans for it, after the shower i prepared my strategy and came out.

V: mam i have serious problem to address you
S: what is it vishu
V: i had held her white bra which was washed and hung on the dryer, what is this.
S:how stupid I said what it is to you, it's my bra vishu.
V: I know mam, and now you are wearing black bra right? Please don't take me wrong, just answer.
S: Just nodded her head by looking down.
V: mam , we are going for shopping after breakfast and please for God sake let's not discuss anything
S: but what happened Vishnu, she thought I'm angry for something
V: then what mam, why you struggling with just 2 bra? I'm like your husband brother and son, why we can't we discuss and get some more bra?
V: common vishu how can I ask.
S: yesterday conversation you still remember right?
S: I know kano, but i cannot be a burden
V: i don't feel it's burden it's my duty, do you think boob feeding is burden mam?
S: no vishu never i thought I swear?
V: then how can you think same towards me?
S: ok baba, i understand your feelings, let's go, now don't get angry.
V: I was happy inside that my plan worked.

We had breakfast roamed for sometime around Bangalore, and later saw an bra and panty shop and went inside.
S: me.husband, inside please don't call me mam, people will think I got my student to buy bra, so please call me baby or Sarala
V: hmm ow about me calling you saruu?
S: wow I love it.... vishu
V: ok saruu baby let's get this.

I saw a lady attender and went towards her.
V: hello madam can you show some colour full bra for my wife
L: ok sir, madam do you like to see padded or without pad?
V: inhmtge ears is my saruu,,, what is the difference
S: padded would make my boobs look more bigger
V: omg saruu it's already has good size let's go for without pad, i said with smiling 
S: ahh naughty you have become, saying this she just pushed me with her elbow.
S: show me without pad,
L: ok madam, she started showing fee colours

And meanwhile I took a walk as i wanted to buy her some nice night dress as now i need to move my desire to see her big thighs that too hot hairy thighs and place around her panties... So i saw few sexy hot nighties. Meanwhile saruu called me.
V: ya saruu
S: baby i have choosen these colours, and she slowly said in my ears, baby there are strap less bra also, so shall buy that?
V: i know the reason, still asked why saruu baby
S: hmm, she pulled me to the corner, came close to me, it arosed me little because first time in public place we were close , i just took the courage to keep my hand on her waist, which is between her blouse and peticoat, and looked into her, but my teacher without sensing my move she just spoke innocently
S: look putta, it would be difficult for you to suck boobs with strap bra, but in strap less bra you can easily pull down and have it...
V: oh ok, thank you mam for thinking about me
S: with smile shall I purchase?
V: ok saruu take some 10 pieces
S: oye it's too many putta
S: please buy saruu baby and also can you buy 10 panties too, i said this and planted a kiss on her head, 
And could see the lady shopkeeper was watching us and thought what a great couples, hahaha just sensed by her reaction.
Meanwhile after sometime I took few nighties and called her by name.
V: oye saruu baby
S: yes baby, you need anything?
V:got few nighties to you saruu, because removing saree is big task and also you should again fix it before you go to sleep, but this nighty would be convenient
S: hmm ok vishu but one problem
V: what saruu
S: this nighty just has 3 buttons so difficult for you only to take my boobs out
V: oh yeah that too it's so big
S: oye naughty it's not so big to exaggerate
V: I showed another one, which just had a belt kind off thread in middle of navel and it has to be tied there, and that's the only thing once that knot is opened, I can see my saruu only in bra and panty.
S: hmm, it looks nice baby but exposes too much i believe
V: common darling, see it's easy to suck and later easy for you to tie back and sleep.
S: hmm ok me. Husband as you say
V: along with that showed few more short skirts which are sleeveless and made her to buy those
S: these are very modern vishu
V:if you don't wear these now then when will you wear madam? Imagine once the place where we stay, it's 7 star if the waiter always see you in saree they might doubt on us 
S: hmm true ok will buy these skirts
V: i was happy because all these whch i had got very sexy and body revealing one's, so got her 3 nighties and 5 skirts
L: sir overall bill is 5k
V: thank you, and paid the bill.

While coming out,saruu was holding upper part of my hand and i could feel her boobs brushing while we moved, i could notice joy in her face, and she was too happy, we stood near bus stop and she slowly bended on my shoulders and gave a cute smile
V: what happened saruu?
S: nothing Vishnu, thanks for all these expensive shopping, and I just loved today, i felt like you were my husband only, especially whenever you called me saruu and taking your permission while buying and you paying my bills hmmm all these are smallest and happiest moment for me, by saying this tighten her hands on hands 
V: even I too liked it saruu, it was very special moments, we finished our dinner outside as it was already 9pm and all of sudden it started raining and since we didn't get proper shade we both drenched little, and some how managed to find a shade behind and stood there, and suddenly we heard a thunderstorm and really got scared and hugged saruu by calling her name.
S: don't worry putta I'm with you, and after that i started shivering as I was completely drentched, so saruu held my hand tight and hugged to make my body worm, it was such worm feeling in that cold i could see her saree was completely wet and was looking like it was sticking to her body, could feel her hot boobs pressed against my body, I was still shivering and and hugged saruu and standing there for rain to stop.
After sometime looked like rain didn't stop so came out of shade got an auto and reached room, as soon we went inside I was shivering still and my saruu quickly started changing her wet saree in washroom.
S: putta can you pass those new bra and panty as my old one has got wet in rain,since I did not took them before we went out.
V: it's ok saruu wear the new one's only, i passed pink bra and panty
S: after few minutes, putta pass me the new nighty let me try them.
V: with excitement, hmm yup mam and i passed the new nighty which had single knot.

After a while my saruu came out and she was looking gorgeous, offcourse she was little conscious as it was first time she is wearing something like this, but she just came by bending her head down, I just glanced from tip to bottom, the nighty was very well fitting to her, could see her boobs shape just like a big hump, and then until her navel it was straight, could see her body curve just like a vase
S: ok Vishnu, does it look nice
V: with shivering offcourse mam, you are carrying it pretty well.
she didn't wanted to drag the topic, as she just wanted to feel she is comfortable and came towards me to help me dry my hairs. As she came close i can smell the Lux soap from her body
V: mam you took bath?
S: yes putta, due to shopping, I was tired so thought to get fresh, you too go and take bath you shall feel refreshed.
V: just nodded my head.

After sometime I got fresh up and back to my bed costume with my boxers and banion, actually was looking a way to remove my banion as I need to feel her body on my bare body.
V: mam if you don't mind shall I tell a secret?
S: tell me vishu
V: actually i don't have practice to sleep with banion, because i alway sleep in boxer, but hear since you are there I was feeling little uncomfortable so started wearing, but to be Frank it's irritating to me, so with your permission can i remove banion whenever we sleep?
S: with shy, ashoo that's all ah, go ahead putta anyways you are like my brother, son and..... She paused
V: and what Madam? Husband you forgot ah? I just said in a flow as I knew she doesn't mind me
S: with shy just nodded her head and turned towards mirror to adjust her nighty.
S: putta why were you shivering so much today? 
V: I'm allergic to rain and cold mam, my nerves gets active very soon and I start shivering.
S: yes i observed it today and even now your body is still cold.
V: actually i might get cold by tomorrow morning saruu, because of my body condition.
S: then why don't you wear some more blanket .
V: actually it's like this only mam, from the time i was kid, so that's why my mom never allowed me to go out during the rain
S: ayyo sorry putta because of me you got drentched,
V: that's ok mam, how would you know this.

Later she came close to me and slept by adjusting her pillow, I too slept now next to her and waited for her signal for my boob feeding session.

Now she turned towards me and slided her body over me, and her boobs got crushed and popped out of her nighty,and due to her tightness of boos and soft bra, i wa able to feel her pointed nipples, it was working wonders on my body, she slides her hand over my chest and was gently running over every where.
S: vishu, if we touch our body like this, it would worm up your body as the heat would pass over to you.
V: yes mam, i could see it, and slowly my dick started to erect in my boxers
S: vishu, shall we kiss?
S: but mam we didn't not lose energy know?
S: in mind( vishu body is cold, if i kiss then probably his body would get worm, i had seen this in one movie) vishu we should not kiss only when we lose energy, we can kiss when we are happy also.
V: so mam now onwards I shall kiss whenever I'm happy then?
S: in mind ( I don't have an option, else he shall not agree to kiss now, let me agree to him) hmm ok vishu whenever you feel happy you can kiss me but only in this room ok putta?
V: hmm ok mam.
S:. Ok shall we start as your body is getting cold and also I'm happy with today's shopping and all the memories we created today putta.

Now as she was already lying on me, I just held her chin and turned towards me, my saruu saw my face with shy, I just planted a peck kiss on her lips and my saruu slowly took my down lip and started chewing it, I too started chewing her upper lips now slowly i moved my hand on back of her and started moving everywhere, now my saruu just took her head back and was seeing my face with lust and went back a little and removed the single knot from her nighty and opened it, i just got the glimpse of her pink bra and starting line of her panties, again saruu came close to me.
S: hmm vishu your body is getting cold, I'm worried if something happens to you and your aunty will not leav me, please don't think anything bad about for removing the knot of my nighty. Because if nerves gets tighten too much due to cold then chances are there that you might get stroke, because my father also experienced same thing so I'm little concerned vishu 
V: (i could sense some discomfort when she said that, and she wasn't doing this for the lust over me, but genuinely she was trying to keep my body cool, and also this is common in my body for real and it was part of my plan because to get her bra , panties, and sexy nighty was part of my plan, but this rain and me shivering all happened naturally, so i started thanking god) it's ok saruu I know how much you care I don't think otherwise.

After she removed her know and slides her nighty on both sides, now i was mesmerized with her body, pink bra was hugging her boobs tightly, she had deep navel with small hairs around it, and further when i scanned below her belly there was her hairs starting point which was connecting to her pussy point in a straight line, hmm guys ... We talk about manly look with hairs every where? Hav you guys felt this raw traditional womenly look none of her body part was waxed, so her beauty was tender and natural and i was flat for it, and now slowly i lifted my head and observed her new strap less bra it was so erotic as it was covering only 75% of her big boobs, and could see pure milk white cleavage , it was white because it had not got tanned, the areas where her body was covered with blouse was looking brownish color but the area which was within her bra was pure milk tempting white, first time i witnessed this different in full dark light because every time she used to On only dim light so her body colour was not so evident to me. Now i slowly moved my hand between her waist and held her from back and pushed her slowly towards me, she just came with flow by looking into my eyes i just lifted my head a little and kissed the cleavage, that cleavage was looking really erotic due to the tightness of her bra her tip part of boobs was popping out and it was so close to my eyes i was able to see the green nervous on her boobs it was so crystal clear, then i slowly slided her next to me and started sucking her lips and slowly was pressing her boobs above her bra, i could sense her moaning within my mouth. Now slowly i moved my head down and continued pressing her boobs.
S: ummm oyeee vishu putta, why you pressing my boobs so hard today?
V: just holding my nerves, oops sorry teacher from past 2 days i didn't get enough Milky juice from your boobs mam, so when it happens usually my aunty used to ask me to squeeze hard so that juice would accumulate at tip and later i can suck, hence I'm squeezing mam.( Continued my squeezing while i said this)
S: umm vishu ok but please be little gentle kano, mmmmm ohhhh vishuuuu
V: now i just faced my eyes on boobs and squeezed her boobs little passionately the way you knead the batter and her aerola was peeping out and was just playing hide and seek as i was kneading it, was i slowly bent over and licked her aerola which was peeping out and looked at my saruu face, she was looking at my hand and rolled her tongue over her lips and moved her eye balls inside her eye lids.. now i just pulled her bra little fast and it stripped out to her belly place due to the force i gave, saruu took it by surprise and made a sound ouchhhh and held her boobs in her hands, that sound and and her act really tempted me. I just bend my head and held her hand aside and took her nipples in mouth at one shot.
S: ouchh hmm puttaa, noyutthee kanooooo ummmm( it would pain baby)
V: I just ignored her, but came under my control to do it slow by picking boob by boob,

Now took her nipple and slowly i was chewing them between my lips and in other hand I was caressing her other nipple...she was lost in her lust, I was just staring her eyes and my saruu slowly looked into my eyes twisted her head towards left and took her eye balls to hide in her eye lidsss, i continued my job but remembered my plan,( inner soul: oops vishu, did u forgot your plan? Stop what you doing and execute your plan now) i just stopped what I'm doing drapped the towel on my waist ( my lund was standing like a pole) with worried face walked towards balcony, on the other side sarruu took it as surprise pulled her bra back and tied the nighty knot and followed me.

*****So guys the next thing would be next level, would keep the update tomorrow.****
[+] 13 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
I don't know Do you know telugu Or not

Telugu lo cheppali ante kutta chinchi peka aadesavu nvu
(Tare the pussy)

If you don't understand telugu then I wrote coment in English

I don't know about others seriously I am waiting for your story updates

Give the updates regularly and fastly I am hungry

Anyway it's a wonderful update and waiting for tomorrow because you said next update will be tomorrow

Give me big big updates

Anyway thanks for your update
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
(12-05-2024, 07:35 PM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: I don't know Do you know telugu Or not

Telugu lo cheppali ante kutta chinchi peka aadesavu nvu
(Tare the pussy)

If you don't understand telugu then I wrote coment in English

I don't know about others seriously I am waiting for your story updates

Give the updates regularly and fastly I am hungry

Anyway it's a wonderful update and waiting for tomorrow because you said next update will be tomorrow

Give me big big updates

Anyway thanks for your update

Thank you sir, sure will give
Like Reply
Fantastic bro waiting for next update
Like Reply
very hot
Like Reply
Part 8

S: oye putta, what happened are you alright? Why did you stop in between kano?
V: (drama shuru)hmm nothing mam, i just thought i was done ( took a sad breath)
S: it doesn't look like vishu? Usually you take 1 hour? But today it's just 20min?
V: actually i pressed your boobs little hard today mam sorry, but due to that it had accumulated enough juice so I got full mam, don't worry,( i said this and turned against and started looking outside)
S: oye putta, look into my eyes
V: turned slowly and my eyes were red, yes mam
S: tell me the truth what happened? And if you think that i was angry when i asked you to press my boobs slowly or suck them slow then I'm not, I can understand at your age certain time you shall go with the flow so I'm not angry and don't think anything bad too about you.
V: thanks mam for your positive thoughts, and actually you are right that i got carried away, as you know how beautiful you are, one of the angel i have ever seen in my life, and also sorry to say this mam, you are hot and sexy woman too( she hit on my shoulder and kept her hand back on her mouth and wide opened her eyes) so I agree that I got carried away while i did this.
S: ashoo that's ok kano, I do understand and for my surprise what sir today you praised me so much hmm ?
V: i always wanted to say mam, but i thought that you might think I'm buttering you so never spoke, but today out spoke what is there in my heart.
S: that's ok putta, anyways I'm fine if you sometime be hard over my body and it's completely out of our control at that moment because this treatment itself is weired so don't take my words seriously when i talk during those,ok putta?
V: ( omg i got green signal from my saruu to be hard rock on her boobs and lips, but twist is, this was not in my plan but still this came to me as bonus, anyways i shall take this too in my mind when i blow her next time, anyways now i need to convey my actual drama) thanks mam, i said in sad face.
S: oyeee,( with sweet anger) why you still sober putta? I agreed know what else is your problem now? Please tell me i can't see your face like this.
V: mam to be Frank not sure how can i tell the actual problem to you, and i feel it's better we shall leave this topic here.
S: (with fake anger held my neck with her hands)oye I will stab your neck now, if you do too much drama without coming to point putta, look don't be scared, we should never hide any secrets with me especially if it is regarding your treatment, be bold putta , i swear I shall not think bad about your thought process, because i understand you and care for you.
V( now this gave me little courage) actually mam I'm facing this problem from 1 week but didn't tell you as I was not feeling comfortable, but today i felt that too much, and thought i cannot bare the pain if i don't stop what I was doing, so i just stopped sucking your boobs and came here mam, because these breeze would reduce the temperature of my body.
S: oh my god! I'm getting scared please tell me what is the problem you are suffering from 1 week putta? How dumb of me, I never noticed it or realised.
V: mam actually, whenever I do romance with you i feel the pain in my underwear, as my penis would stand like a pole, and it hurts a lot due to pain, after my milking session you would turn and sleep off mam, but in my boxers i feel some what discomfort and pain if i turn and sleep it touches bed and pains even more.( i plotted this idea thinking that saruu would not have more idea about this, because she never seen her husband dick, and secondly when she doesn't know how to give french kiss then definitely she would have not aware if the erection actually pains if you doesn't pass out the sperm) now silently observed saruu reaction from corner of my eyes.
S: hmm vishu, actually that is called erection and it's natural that your thing( she was shy to take the name) would stand during the love making session.
V: ( inner soul: oh oh dumbo, she knows about erection, afterall she teacher and blady you under estimated her, only married ladies would know about desire or what dumbo) hmm is it mam, i started cursing my plan but suddenly she continued..
S: but putta unsure if that would pain you in case you don't pass out your semen ( she just took it name slowly, as she was shy) because I have never discussed in depth about this topic hmm
V: oh what is pass out semen mam? I have never heard that name, because my aunty used to tell it is called as Milky juice as it looks whitish.
S: with little embarrassment,(saruu inner soul: can u not check this with your friends? Me: I'm not stupid to talk about this topic, because they shall doubt about my husband and ask if my husband is not aware or they might ask me to do sex with my husband to take off the erection, but problem is vishu need a explanation and definitely i cannot say sex is an option and it would be even more riskier, again my inner soul started: what if you ask doctor? Me: so doctor will ask to get patient, moreover how can i talk to someone about this problem, they shall ask whom am i to vishu? And why there parents are not worried, hmm this option also is not good, because people will think bad about my character)
V: ( I was observing my saruu talking in her mind, and some where thought that my plan actually worked, because per my guess now she is finding the answer to explain me how to eject my cum without sex and 100% my darling is not aware of masterbating because she comes from traditional family background and she is the only daughter, profession is teacher so obviously she will not talk about nasty things with them, I have never seen her friends so that option also is closed for her, she just watches south movies so obviously Indian movies doesn't contain anything about masterbating,in studies or books, maximum she would have read about mutual sex and how babies are born, and per my knowledge our syllabus doesn't contain masterbating chapter, do all options closed so now she would ask me, i just started laughing after knowing there is option my saruu knows the answer to push the sperm without sex) after my mind talk, still saruu was thinking deep, i adjusted my throat, hmm mam I know there is no answer I shall suffer the pain, god knows what side effects i would face, i just said this and closed my eyes with little tear.
S: oye putta don't cry i shall also get panic, hmm let me think kano wait maduuu.
V: it's ok mam no need to worry for my pain it's ok , let my juice...(Suddenly she spoke in between)
S: putta, one sec can you tell me, if you faced this when you were getting treatment from your aunt Nutan?
V: actually yes, I used to get hard during that time also mam, but at that it used pain little, but with you my dick grows even more and pains more mam, not sure mam( I just said this at one shot with puppy face, and silently gave a sercastic look at my mam and could see she was feeling little shy and was biting her lower lip and covered her feelings from me) continued... Mam can you tell why it pains more when I'm with you?
S: oh because.... because.. (she was not finding answer)
V: I was looking happy and was staring for quick answer.
S: hmm because,,, ah you like me more know Vishnu that's why.
V: ah correct mam, I was not liking my aunty much, she was forcing me to do that sometimes, but to be Frank i was liking boobs sucking.
S: with shy now leave that, answer to my question, how she used to remove juice out of your thingy?
V: mam, my aunty used to tell whatever Milky juice i drink would get collated in my dick.
S: oye stop it, call it as hmm with shy hmm call it as penis not dick it's bad word, have you studied same in your school?
V: mam it is Dick only, that is what my aunty told, so please mam already i started liking that name again don't change it, how much i can remember things I'm not that smart.
S: (acknowledge my innocence with smile , hmm smart that bitch nutan has manipulated this kid) ok putta continue
V: so mam, as I said ,my aunty says all my juice what I drank from her boobs would accumulate in my dick, so at that she used to take it out from boxer and holds it in her hand and moves it fastly up and down so after few minutes i would feel like my body would get heated, and some nice feeling would arose from my body and after a while white juice will come out, and my aunty would clean it from tissue.
S: with shocking reaction, she was just stood like a statue.
V: mam are you ok? Don't worry mam i know this is little difficult that's my i didn't tell you from 1 week and struggled within, and also i asked my mam if i can myself take off the pleasure using my hand, but she said it's a sin and boys should not practice all this and it should be always done by others especially wife's itseems mam, but again i questioned my aunty, asking you are not my wife then why you did this to me? Isn't this sin?
S: breaking her breath, hmm what your nutan aunty said for that putta?
V: (hearing putta from her mouth gives me some relief because it gives comfort that she is not thinking bad about my thoughts or she is not doubting me) she said," it's not sin because she is treating my illness and this duty is equal to treating a patient, and also I'm elder so i know your good and bad, you are like kid so kids should not do all this sin, as kids are like God, I can do this for you." This is what she explained mam.
S: ( saruu inner soul: this is the only good advice she gave to vishu know? Me: yes my dear soul and i could sense that she doesn't want Vishnu to take off his sperm out by himself because she doesn't wanted him to learn this bad activity and do every time as he losses his concentration on studies and his mind would divert towards sexual needs, so appreciate Nutan on this point and i would have also given same advice to him) hmm ok putta that's good actually, but do you know how long this process would take? I mean how long it takes to remove your juice?
V: hmm sometime it takes 15min mam, and if it was going beyond that, my aunty used to ask me to kiss her our suck her boobs, sometimes she used to make me to keep my fingers inside her navel , and when i do that within 20min I used to pass out mam.
S: ( inner soul: oh oh probably she ask him to do that so that he get arosed soon and release his sperm soon, you can also do same know saruu anyways you are more pretty than her as explained by Vishnu? Me: yes my dear soul you are right, I can take it off within 15min maximum,so I can agree to do this because i don't want putta to do by himself and lose his interest towards studies) ok putta , don't mind me for saying this, actually this is the only practice your aunt has helped you in good way, and don't worry putta I can help you on this.
V: (my heart jumped to cloud and dropped back inside my mouth omg? Is it real? The traditional women who has natural beauty, who is my teacher, who is a sexy bomb, has agreed to give handjob to me? Hahah in the happy soul oh earth, from boobs feed to french kiss and handjob now) but mam, it's not that easy please think, or it's ok I can do by myself ( i wanted fix my plan cleanly without any lose ends  as I don't wanted to regret later) 
S: why putta you explained all , now what's the complexity it has?
V: hmm certain time, while i was sucking my aunty boobs my Dick used to leak and get wet.
S: ( saruu inner soul: oh oh is he talking about his pre cum saruu? Me: hmm yes my soul, that's natural, like when we are sexually aroused, hmm inner soul: don't take me wrong my sweety, did you too felt it? Me: hmm yes my soul I can be honest to you after all I'm girl too, but for god's sake i never thought any bad desire of Vishnu to proceed further when I used to get my precums, u used to control my body to the core because though I'm a teacher but still i have my desires like all the women, but can't sacrifice it with my student, so yes I did get my precums and it's quite natural. Inner soul: I'm happy to be your soul saruu, i appreciate your boldness in accepting) continued.. ok Vishnu it is called as precums and it's natural, so what bad about it?
V: mam my aunty used to say whenever my precums would come off it would be difficult for her to release my sperms out itseems because it will take more time, though she asks me to touch every where but still i was not passing out.
S: hmm that means your erection has dropped off putta, so there will not be any pain, you can sleep know? Why you need to stress out again?
V: mam aunty said, it's just precums if the actual Milky juice doesn't come then after i grow up I will have erectile dysfunction itseems, then i can't become father mam, so 
S: oh oh correct it would accumulate in your dick itself,but how can that be a erectile problem? (Inner soul: might be because he might lose interest in sex due to pre ejaculation? Me: oh yes that's true, before marriage my friends had teased me saying that your husband underwear would get wet just by looking you only, so my soul it means those are pre ejaculation and it's harm to body? Inner soul: yes dear, remember your maternal uncle incident which your parents were talking while you were in room? Me: oh yes my soul i remembered and took 10 year for him to fix the disease and have a baby if his own, omg no,I don't want Vishu to have this problem, when he is helping to fix the problem with my husband, then how can think to create trouble to his relationship with his wife in future? Inner soul: that's true baby)
V: mam, mam( waving my hand on her face as she was lost in her thoughts)
S: oops sorry putta, don't worry you shall not have any problem for your future.
V: hmm, that's why my aunty was struggling so much mam which you can't do, so only I said it's not as easy as you say.
S: putta i know what I'm talking, you tell the difficulty what you mean exactly?
V: same thing mam, if i leak in my boxers my aunty used to take so much time to get my sperm out, she used kiss body every where not sure why and keep jerking my dick,then i used to eject my sperm, mam some time that was also not working, but aunty used to show me her Susu place and ask me to see that, so that i shall eject my cum.
S: ( immer soul: what he meant by Susu place saruu? Me: taking deep breath, my soul he means vagina, her aunty used to show him to tempt him to pass out soon, inner soul: oh noo that's little more i think, but after all his good thoughts about you and try to fix your family issues, taking care of your parents in your absence, and spending so much money for your future with your husband, do you think you have courage to disagree? Me: my soul, vishu did not force for anything, it's my call, after all when I see him with a disease and to cure i just nee to show him my vagina, it's not so disgusting, it's a place where a mother gives birth to his son or daughter, so i do this for his wellness, inner soul: hmm appreciate it, and after all that's the last option when he really can't eject his sperm? Me: yes my sweet soul, so I can keep that last option, and try to take out his sperm before i reach there.
V: waving my hand, mam mam you there?
S: sorry Vishnu, it's called vagina
V: no mam, it's called pussy , my aunty said.
S: (lost her patience in explaining, because she knows i don't listen) yeah true it's pussyyyyy
V: correct ( with smile) and yes mam that's how i used to eject. But mam some time my milky juice used to eject over my aunties lap, boobs and sometimes on my stomach on my lap also, if the quantity is more.
S: yes, that is obvious that it would spill around due to force so i know daaa..
V: hmm mam now tell me your decision
S: see putta I'm in for this, after all I have done deep thought process, so i know what I'm doing, and if not what would be the impact you shall face or how my inner soul will be hurted ( me: thank you so much my dear soul for always being there for me during tough decision time, inner soul: that's ok sweety I'm your advisor, but ultimately you take your decision) everything i have analysed so let's not do beating around the bush on this topic and exaggerate as if we are commiting crime.
Vbanana I was mesmerized, how my saruu had thought process around this, and i believe she took this decision from heart and soul) with a big smile of my efforts and inner joyness of handjob made me go crazy but i just said thanks to mam, by hiding my emotions.
S: so putta shall we continue what we stopped, now that i know you have not passed your sperm from a week, is really raising my concerns... So let's go it's already 11pm now.
V: ok mam.

** So my dear viewers this is how I took effort to convince my saruu, for other's thought process: just think this situation happening in 2004 when we were not so exposed to technology and internet, especially women like saruu from traditional family would obviously not got too much of knowledge of masterbating or enough education on pre ejaculation, so all this helped for me to make progress****

Wait for next erotic update my friends it would be dick raising ;-)
[+] 11 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Babu i don't know how to praise you what a lovely episode

I think you don't have knife or gun to kill people you kill people like with your writings.

What a Fabolous episode

I want next update when you give next update.

Could you give me two or three updates in a day. Actually I am
greedy for your story. Because of only your writings

I am always waiting for your story

Thank you
Like Reply
Wow wow bro.
Very tempting update.
Seems next would be blow job where sukanya only takes the initiative by herself.
And Vishnu will also gives pussy sucking of sukanya.

Will wait for next update.
Like Reply
(13-05-2024, 11:45 AM)Mahesh12345 Wrote: Babu i don't know how to praise you what a lovely episode

I think you don't have knife or gun to kill people you kill people like with your writings.

What a Fabolous episode

I want next update when you give next update.

Could you give me two or three updates in a day. Actually I am
greedy for your story. Because of only your writings

I am always waiting for your story

Thank you

Almost finalising sir, will provide shortly
Like Reply
(13-05-2024, 12:10 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Wow wow bro.
Very tempting update.
Seems next would be blow job where sukanya only takes the initiative by herself.
And Vishnu will also gives pussy sucking of sukanya.

Will wait for next update.

Not so soon sir, I don't want to damage the character feelings, i would maintain there dignity and self esteem and slowly reach to the point where you all waiting.. so it would take time but I shall promise that things will wrap up with surprise and more erotic way... But takes slow pace
Like Reply
one of the best narrations you made. it is very realistic and curious. unline other stories where there was only quick fuck.. yours was reallyy amazing
Like Reply
Jav Shotacon style of stuffs, interesting. Keep posting
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Your amazing man

waiting for next update bro pls write long para bro we need long update thank u
Like Reply
(13-05-2024, 01:12 PM)Krishna krish new Wrote: Your amazing man waiting for next update bro pls write long para bro we need long update thank u 
Like Reply
Part 9

Summary about things which i can do with my saruu baby.
I can give french kiss to her
I can suck her boobs
I can call saruu or darling
I can ask her for handjob
I can see her pussy (with condition as explained in last episode)

Back to story.

S: and I forgot to ask vishu, what is the name of that activity is called? Definitely your aunt would have kept a name for it?
V: which activity mam?
S: hmm i mean vishu,  with shy jerking your dick ? Does it has a name?
V: oh ok mam, my aunty said it's called as handjob.
S: oh... Hmm creative name.
S: see putta, while i jerk your dick, i mean when i give handjob, i might try talking to you more romantically or try to seduce with my words or using my body, so please don't take we wrong or think that I have bad feelings on you, because per your explanation i can understand that we both can work together romantically only then i can eject your sperms, sooo don't think I'm bad kano( tear rolled out of her eyes) I'm just explaining all this because I'm your teacher and i shall never have such bad feelings on you.
V: ( I too cried for real or not sure but tear did rolled out) mam please don't cry, do you think I shall judge? When you are sacrificed so much to me? Please don't have this kind of opinion on me, and also I'm not happy making you do all this stuff, it's better we discuss with doctor and close this off mam.
S: hmm no vishu, you are still young and what would you say to doctor? Will you say that your aunt and my teacher did boob feed and hence we have this problem? ( In her mind, all this started because of the culprit Nutan aunty) it's ok I'm not feeling bad, I'm doing this as my responsibility and trying to cure you, ( wiping her tears) anyways I just said this so that i should not look girl with lust in your eyes, I'm not bothered about others, what you think would matter to me.
V: thanks mam, and you the respect I have over you.
S: yes Mr.Husband ( with smile on her face, as we moved inside) 

While we  entered inside my heart was fuming inside knowing that what is coming my way, we both now faced eachother near bed, i slowly made bold move by holding her face and started to kiss slowly she opened her mouth and took my tongue inside and started sucking my saliva, this hard move made an impact on my body, i just brought my hands down and loosened the nighty knot and moved my hand inside her nighty and held her waist just little above her panties and started moving my hands, meanwhile saru was doing her kissing job with so much dedicated, i slowly lifted her and placed on bed , and my mouth continued to kiss on the other hand i removed her bra strap directly and started pressing them hard and slowly moved near her neck and gave a stare at her face, this time she was too excited i believe she was holding pillow cover with her hands biting her lips and saw me, so we both exchanged sensitive eye contact and i just continued that stare at her and by hands were still pressing her boobs down, it was such a erotic moment, my saruu just raised her eyebrows at me asking what happened? I just nodded my head with smile , signalling nothing and down under I was caressing her nipples which had erected like pencil led, so this silent erotic drama was there for 5 minutes and my saruu just got her hand and placed on my hairs and pushed me down under her necks signalling to continue what i was doing, this gave me strong sexual vibes, as just waited for this move so that this moment also would look like sensual and romantic rather than just she doing it for my treatment, so once she pushed my head i continued looking at her and came down to catch her boobs in my mouth and sucked half of it at once and started sucking them by having eye to eye contact, my saruu lost the eye to eye battle due to shy and she just rolled her eye bolls inside her eye lids by surrendering to the lust inside her. Further i continued teasing and sucking, then now i started staring down at her panties, my saruu had crossed her legs and was stretching her foot due to sexual fire inside her, I saw with proud feeling, since she had crossed her legs i could able see her pussy line and yess the line small as she was still virgin and every time her pussy line was playing hide and seek as and when she moved her toes..I was tempted to the core, as it was looking so hot, and right above her panties her pussy hair line was erected like she got goosebumps omg what a moment, i just wanted to feel that part, so slowly i dropped my hands down to her stomach and now my hand was on her navel but i didn't wanted keep my fingers inside it( because I know the areas where she gave access tome so i didn't wanted to cross my limits) so now slowly pushed it little down and felt her hairs which was above her pussy which was showing me the roots of her pussy hairs,and slowly pulled few hairs as if I did by mistake, immediately she reacted.

S: ummm ammaaa puttaa... ahhhhhhh..
And she slowly brought her hand over my hand and pulled it from there and held it in her hands, i just saw her face by holding her boobs in my mouth, she silently nodded her head signalling not to keep my hand there, i just stopped
V: sorry saruu...
S: with little smile and shyness, turned her face towards right and didn't react much.
V after a while it was almost my climax time as my dick had emptied all my precums and now i needed handjob badly so I just stopped sucking her boobs and came up and lied down by turning towards her right side next to her.
V: saruu I'm done with milking
Sbanana she wanted to gain her moment to come back to normal from her sexual desire) hmmmm
I continued to look at her beauty, where she is sleeping only with bra and panty and she just released her cross legs, turned towards my left   placed her boobs against my chest and put her left leg over me, now we both were facing each other sleeping sideways, and my saruu boobs were crushed against me and her left leg was until my thighs and i was in my boxers, oops god what a day of my life.
Now i kept staring her.

Sbanana saruu inner soul: i think now he is looking forward for handjob? As the moment has come? Me:, yes my soul, probably I shall start off, so that in this heat od moment he might pass out his sperm soon)

S: vishu.....
V: yes mam
S: I like the way you call me saruu, so whenever we do romance can you call me saruu only and not teacher?
V: ok mam,oops  sorry saruu
S: i really enjoyed today vishu 
Vbanana oh now saruu is trying to talk to me in seductive way, as per our discussion which we had a while back, in order to give me sexy jerk..... Ashooooo I'm getting lost with my excitement) hmmm( My inner soul: oye vishu, utilise this moment going forward and talk more romantically, because she would not mind as she herself informed you to co-operate together in order jerk your dick, so you start talking in romantic and sexy way? Me: oh my soul, got your point, do you mean i utilitize this moment to impress her with my romantic talk? My inner soul: exactly, talk like how husband and wife would talk, and make her feel that those romantic talks hit her heart and brain, and she should get addicted to your talks. Me: hmm got it, so you want me to talk in such a way that, she should be waiting for this moment every night and she should love giving me handjob so that she gets excited with my talking at that time? My soul: yes sir, make her feel that she should get addicted to give handjob, just to hear your romantic words about her. Me: ok , I shall do, so that in a way she would volunteer to give me more handjob in a day atleast 2 to 3 times just to hear my sexy romantic words)

S: oye putta where are you lost, don't feel shy, come little more closer, don't you want to feel my bare body?
V: hmm i was lost in your eyes saruu, you looking so beautiful, though you are in bra and panty but my eyes cannot pass out from your face, ( kept my hand on her lips) this sweet lips has honey tank, the sweetness is never ending, ( slowly kept my finger on her lips and separated it and was touching her teeth) 
S: (with surprise look she just sucked my finger and looked into my eyes) thanks putta, all my honey is only for you.
V: ( took back the finger which she sucked, kept it my mouth and sucked it fully) i just took the last drop of honey saruuu.
S: hmm vishu you are so romantic.
V : who cannot be romantic? When i have a goddess girl next to me,  who can kill me just by her look and smile, came near and gave a kiss on her lips.
S: vishu, you making me feel so comfortable and making me feel so special.

V: i just said true darling, and saruu your hard big boobs are softly poking my chest, I feel like kneading them whole day.
S: hmm putta its not too big, don't say like that ( with fake anger she bit on my chicks slowly)
V: oye mam you came out of your character? I remember you saying 2 day bac also.
S: (with smile) oh correct know sorry Vishnu, without my knowledge i came out of my character, anyways sorry sorry it will not happen again, now continue.. and also dumbo if i come out of character, you don't have to remind me about it , because you too also would come out of it, and again we need to pick the momentum to do what we are targeting vishu, so please don't do that, if either of us come out of our character then let's try to adjust and continue the act without breaking it ok kano? 
V: sure mam( wow, now I can talk whatever i want with my saruu and she would try to adjust her dialogue accordingly? Haha what a way to enjoy this pleasure....god bless me more like this happy moments)  ( now back to character) sorry saruu i meant it looks so mouth watering and I can't stop praising it saruu.
 ( now i slowly kept my hand over her bare thighs and started massaging, wow what a feeling, those small hairy white big bulky thighs just imagine? Oh my goddd it wa so erotic... Her thighs small hairs were tickling my hand when I caressing them.)
S: ( as I was massaging her thighs she enjoyed the shock waves which passed her body) hmm umm putta, you want me to jerk your dick hard?
V: umm saruu, I need it badly.....
S: she slowly placed her hand back of me on my boxers, and pushed her hand inside my boxers and held my bare bumm and gave a massage until where she can reach and continued it for a while, I was getting out of control
S: hmm vishu are you liking this massage
V: by closing my eyes slowly, yes saruu your hands are doing magic on my body.
S:ummm putta shall i remove your boxers?
V: i just kept quiet without answering her and enjoying her massage by closing my eyes( while saruu was exploring my body to give me pleasure, i didn't touch any of her part, because i wanted her to initiate everything, i wanted my saruu to tell me where and all she wants me to touch her, so i controlled all my desire and was waiting for my opportunity)
 Looking into my silence, saruu hersel now slowly pulled out my boxers and brought it on my knees, now she slowly lifted her hand from ass to to navel area, I just wanted to see her face to I too opened my eyes,(entire room was silent at this minute, could here our hard breaths) saruu continued to look my eyes,, now she moved her hand little down and u big erected dick top with precums has touched saruu hand, slowly she held it in her hand( she didn't do any drama while she held it, as my saruu mind was fixed that what act she is doing is done for my well being,so i didn't see any hesitation in her face when she held my dick) now i believe she can feel the warmth in her hand
S: putta, your dick is hot hot like it has got fever, she smiled erotically saying this.
V: saruu can you give medicine what is needs to cure the fever.
S: don't worry putta, I will give.
Now she slowly started moving her hand up and down, could hear her bangles making sound when she started handjob, i started to tighten my hand on her thighs. And saru continued her romantic look at my face, and she never bothered to look down at my dick.
Slowly now i started moaning
V: hmm saruu, and held thighs and was massaging them.
S: ( i think putta is feeling sexually aroused) putta is it feeling good?
V: yes saruu.... Mmmm uhhhh hold it little loosely baby. 
S: oops sorry kano
Now she held my dick softly and was moving her hands, those bangles were making sexy sound and also felt that sound was little irritating too, now the situation is my saru is hugging me by crushing her boobs , giving me seductive looks , has put her big white thighs over my thighs , down she is holding my big bang bang dick and jerking my dick, and I'm staring lust fully her face and my hands massaging her thighs, wow this is called perfect moment to enjoy sex, with someone whom you dreamt your entire life by just jerking, and now she herself is next to me and doing for youuuu oops i just had a flashback on my achievements.
And coming back to current situation, my saruu was jerking hard, 
S: hmm putta, shall I kiss your wet lips kanoo
V: hmm why saruu( I just wanted her to explain, meaning i want her to talk her heart out to make me arose, rather just picking the names of my body ;-) sorry guys I'm very cunning ... I know that's what you all think now)
S: umm putta, I need it badly kano, I need to suck your saliva, I'm thirsty now, please feed me from your mouth.
V: ( this is much better, afterall she is teacher so she can express her feelings;-) ) oh yeah saruu I'm all yours moved my mouth close to her, she just grabbed it in force and started pushing her tongue directly, and down she slowly increased the speed, I was almost reaching my climax within 10min after hard control, i just kept my hand massaging her thighs faster as I was reaching my tip...and started pressing her thighs now, i think saruu realised that I'm reaching my climax when i increased my speed in kissing her and pressing her thighs, she just jerked a little more ,, damarrrrrrr my sperm just flashed our and reached the navel part of my saruu as she held it close to her and with same rhythm she steadily now slowed down her hand movement until she took the last drop of my sperm....
V: ummmm saruu i passed out my sperm darlinggggg
She just held my dick steady in her hand with slow hand movement, and kept her mouth open for me, and i slow downed licking her lips, as she had completely surrendered her lips to my lust, i just stopped kissing her by slowly bitting the bottom lips. And kept my forehead against her head
S: putta you liked it.
V: oops air cooler is not working ...or did she create so much heat here.
S: oye stop it, drama is over now.
V: hmm thanks mam,( i didn't wanted to talk about handjob experience and exaggerate her,  i kept it polite way)
S: ( inner soul: good job saruu, would you go and clean yourself? Me: no my soul that would make little discomfort to vishu, i just don't want him to feel that what i did was nasty for myself, by going to washroom immediately, let him think this is not sex ... This is just a activity to cure him from getting pre ejaculation disease for future life)

S: so finally we did this vishu... Hope you don't have the pain now? ( She just hugged me again by saying this)
V: ( when she hugged i felt my own sperm sticking to my tummy from hers,it was like sticky sticky a bit... But her face didn't show any discomfort as she was trying 5be normal with me, as she was conscious that i would act sensitively if she goes to washroom or if she act weired in front of me, and obviously i liked her thought process) I too gave a hug and said yes mam we achieved it ( with smile)

We slept like that for a while and i reminded mam to wash it off,
S: hmm ok putta... And she went to washroom and meanwhile I pulled my boxers.

S: (inner soul: good job saruu proud to be your soul as i loved the way you managed this entire situation. Me: uff with satisfaction, if I'm able to convince my soul then I need to worry anything)

So she came out by that time I had already slept off for the day.

Sunday morning, I got up and realised that i never called my parents, and also to avoid problems i had not shared my room phone number with my parents, so i just rushed to reception and fave a call to parents, my mom and dad did scold for being so irresponsible , and at the end i being only son, so it was no so difficult to convince them.

So after the call I was coming up, and that's when i realised about my Aunt Nutan character, i thought it would look doubtful if my saruu doesn't hear anything about my Nutan aunty. "She might wonder how come Vishnu's aunt didn't call him once also, or gave a visit to check his well being " do thinking on this perspective, I took the number which nutan had shared with me , I gave a ring

N: hello, ehi is this?
V: Hi nutan it's me Vishnu.
N: oh hello sir, hope things are going well there as per your plan.
V: yes mam, and for my drama I need your character in the scene now, so are you free for a talk?
N: sure sir anytime, we are born to do drama, that's our bread and butter tell me sir?
V: i can't explain everything, can you fly to Bangalore today?
N: ( she being small side actress, was excited when she heard about flights) offcourse, sir tell me when and other details
V: so , i shall book your flight at 1pm, so now being 8am you have enough time to get yourself ready and board the flight, and once you reach i will come to receive you, and further you woul stay here for 1 day and leave on Monday evening, will that work?
N: 100%, i shall come sir.
V: once i see you personally, we shall discuss about the plan and your remuneration.
N: sure sir.
V: ok then bye
N: bye sir.( Yeah, first time in my life in travelling in flight? Omg look at my luck)

Now, i came back to room.
S: oye putta where were you till now?
V: oh sorry mam, aunty had called, so I was on phone with her.
S: is everything fine with her?
V: yup, she wanted to check my, well being and she would visit today afternoon itseems
S: (with shock) today she is coming?
V: yes mam, and she would stay today here and leave tomorrow evening back.
S: hmm (with dull face) but why will she stay here?
V: not sure aunty, I just ok and came back.
S: ( inner soul: might be she has some cruel plan saruu? Me: hmm may be not sure exactly my dear soul, and also she might need  to check if I'm taking good care of Vishnu) hmm ok
V: ( i realised she was not happy with my aunty coming here) ok aunty i shall go and pick her up in afternoon, so will have lunch with her, you don't wait for me.
S: sure Vishnu.

So ya, if you guys thinking why I'm so normal with her during conversation, and not using any naughty or double meaning talks or seduce by talking about activities what we do in night her etc etc, i would not be doing that, because my saruu agreed everything what I asked only because I was innocent and behaved good with her, so i needed to maintain my well being character also with her.

Ok, it was 12 noon , bidded bye to my saruu and took taxi and reached airport.

*** Ok readers now i shall develop 3rd important character which is Nutan, and will explore the other side of Nutan as she is too equally beautiful like my saruu or I can say frankly she is little more beautiful than saruu :-) but the only difference between Sarala and Nutan is....sarala doesn't visit or like  beauty parlour or beauty products to her body, but Nutan uses it( because she is an actress) and rest of there character is same as both come from traditional family and both are against having illegal relationship with 3rd person, so ya this is where "MY ROLE WOULD COME INTO PICTURE AND MAKE THEM READY FOR WHAT I NEED :-) HAHAHA". Soo wait and watch how this goes from here, and your excitement would double;-)****
[+] 9 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
(13-05-2024, 12:54 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Jav Shotacon style of stuffs, interesting. Keep posting

Thank you, your feedback is something motivates me to post, so keep supporting so I can take this to next level.. keep commenting.
[+] 1 user Likes Vishnu1's post
Like Reply