Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 4.77 Average
Adultery Banarsi Panwala ... Part 2
(10-05-2024, 10:34 PM)Nazbeen Wrote: Hope Nishint mom, bhabhi and his loving little sister will be the next target of Chhedi Lal.

That will make this story extremely hot and erotic.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-05-2024, 10:47 AM)Rumana Wrote: I don't agree with  u. It is the story of chhedi lal.
NOpe, the story is all about Neha, and chedilal becoming unsexy on and on
Like Reply
You are always the Boss in the field of adult story writing. Hats off
Like Reply
Hope the next update will come soon
Like Reply
Just superb update. Absolutely dick blasting story
Like Reply
(10-05-2024, 10:34 PM)Nazbeen Wrote: Hope Nishint mom, bhabhi and his loving little sister will be the next target of Chhedi Lal.

Nice
Like Reply
Bahut bahut garam, kamuk aur masaladar update
Like Reply

If Pinkbaby let it be happened, then I am sure this legendary story will be more exciting and extremely erotic.    Namaskar
Like Reply
Fantastic and fascinating update. Thanks for writing this extremely hot and erotic story. Your writing is very much interesting and exciting and it's worthy of reading again and again.
Like Reply
Zabardast aur bahut bahut garam aur kamuk kahaani
Like Reply
Waiting as Sunday

Please Weeknd me update to Banta he boss please
Like Reply
Ashadaran update
Like Reply
mast update bro... maza a gaya

aisa lag raha hai ki aap write karte raho hum sab read kar enjoy me madhosh hote rahe.. with pics please

[Image: 0-72885c2f6203c1c0dc59fad64fece0bd4e6164e4f13f1b02.png]
[Image: 36708595fca51a1224ee.jpg]
[Image: E2-AUy-Sv-VUAMCCCh.jpg]
[Image: image-1-1.png]
[Image: Jaya-Kishori-nude-boobs-cleavage-fucking...t-fake.jpg]
[Image: pussy-here-i-am-on-my-knees-showing-my-p...p-Ae6w.jpg]
[Image: PWl9h.jpg]
[Image: PWV2A.jpg]

Aap ki apni Neha or Savi with Chhedilal
Like Reply
Mind blowing and also update
Like Reply
Marvelous and fabulous update
Like Reply
Absolutely wonderful and extremely erotic and exciting update. Now the story has come to the main track. Please add Nishit loving mom, bhabhi and sister for Chhedi Lal's game.
[+] 2 users Like Vik88's post
Like Reply
Really extraordinary and super exciting update. Terrific and extremely erotic writings
Like Reply
(11-05-2024, 08:22 AM)Vik88 Wrote: Absolutely wonderful and extremely erotic and exciting update. Now the story has come to the main track. Please add Nishit loving mom, bhabhi and sister for Chhedi Lal's game.

Agree
Like Reply
Very nice update! Excellent and fantastic story! yourock
Like Reply
behad hi shandaar aur lajawab update hai
Like Reply