Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 4.65 Average
Adultery Tale of a lustful revenge
Excellent and beautiful start
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb, stunning and thrilling start.
Like Reply
Absolutely great and awesome start
Like Reply
Bahut hi mast aur behad hi shandaar shuruwat
Like Reply
bahut badiya start.bahut hi mast story.
Like Reply
ekdum kamaal ka shuruwat
Like Reply
ashadaran start,awesome story,amazing writings!
Like Reply
bahut badiya shuruwat,ekdum fataka story,awesome and amazing writings!
Like Reply
wah!wah!wah! ekdum kamaal hai yaar buss ekdum kamaal ka start! Hats off Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
Fabulous Start,Raghu ke double meaning dialogue toh jabardast the,aahe kya hota hain dekhna interesting hoga.
Finally legendary writer back on this forum.Welcome Back.
Like Reply
(10-05-2024, 11:16 AM)THE EVIL Wrote:
First of all storyline is completely different & you will see it in coming updates. Secondly mujhe nahi lagta readers ko every time ek different theme expect karna chahiye writer se because it depends on us which theme we are more comfortable with. Iska ye matlab bhi nahi hai ke main yahi theme par every story likhunga. Readers ke pas several options hain stories padhne ke liye agar unko meri ye story pasand ayegi to padhenge otherwise nahi its upto them.

If i feel like people aren't interested in this story i'll immediately close it no problem. That way atleast i'll have an idea to not write stories based on this theme anymore.

Brother ignore the noise and just write what you love to write.
Like Reply
bahut badiya ek zabardast aur mast kahaani!
Like Reply
Beautiful story! Very nice and spicy writings! congrats yourock
Like Reply
congrats for new thread.
Like Reply
Only fucking scenes can't make an adult story specially interfaith adult story extremely hot and erotic. The elements that make it extremely hot and erotic are good plots, excellent themes, suitable characters setting,related situation narrations, making different situations and the most important elements are erotic, exciting and double meaning naughty conversations among the characters. I know it very well that you are the master of eroticism in this field. And I heartily request you to apply more such kinds of above mentioned elements in this great story.
[+] 2 users Like Mafiadon's post
Like Reply
Beautiful and excellent story. When so sweet, so cute, so sanskari, so pakiza, so faithful, so loving, so innocent, so religious and so conservative a wife, a mom or a sister is seduced and fucked by a low class house servant or a watchman or a janitor or a hardcore criminal type of man of opposite majab and compels her to become his personal whore and turns her into a rand, it makes an interfaith adult story extremely hot, exciting, enjoyable ,pleasant, pleasurable and super erotic because extreme and insatiable sexual thirsts, desires and randipana are concealed inside every such kind of above mentioned female and it needs a perverted and evil minded man of extreme sexual prowess who has got a monster dick to bring out her randipana.
[+] 2 users Like Mafiadon's post
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
Bahut bahut shandaar aur lajawab shuruwat
Like Reply
(10-05-2024, 07:47 PM)Mafiadon Wrote: Only fucking scenes can't make an adult story specially interfaith adult story extremely hot and erotic. The elements that make it extremely hot and erotic are good plots, excellent themes, suitable characters setting,related situation narrations, making different situations and the most important elements are erotic, exciting and double meaning naughty conversations among the characters. I know it very well that you are the master of eroticism in this field. And I heartily request you to apply more such kinds of above mentioned elements in this great story.

agree
Like Reply
(10-05-2024, 07:59 PM)Mafiadon Wrote: Beautiful and excellent story. When so sweet, so cute, so sanskari, so pakiza, so faithful, so loving, so innocent, so religious and so conservative a wife, a mom or a sister is seduced and fucked by a low class house servant or a watchman or a janitor or a hardcore criminal type of man of opposite majab and compels her to become his personal whore and turns her into a rand, it makes an interfaith adult story extremely hot, exciting, enjoyable ,pleasant, pleasurable and super erotic because extreme and insatiable sexual thirsts, desires and randipana are concealed inside every such kind of above mentioned female and it needs a perverted and evil minded man of extreme sexual prowess who has got a monster dick to bring out her randipana.

agree
Like Reply