Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Kuch bada hone wala hai....
Or jesa humara writer hai esa lag raha hai ki bada wala klpd hone wala hai.....
[+] 1 user Likes Fuckstar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-05-2024, 10:50 AM)Fuckstar Wrote: Kuch bada hone wala hai....
Or jesa humara writer hai esa lag raha hai ki bada wala klpd hone wala hai.....

Koi KLPD Nahi Hoga Nahi to story kharab ho jayege writer aisa kuch nahi karega
Like Reply
Bhai Kahan ho update Karo yahan readers ke Maan me galat galat vichar aa rahe hain please keep update next post
Like Reply
This has to be my favourite story on xossipy so far, by far. The slow seduction is just so delicious. The way it's progressing lekin yun bhi nahi ki ekdam hi saari hadein paar ho jaye, I love this two steps forward and one step back approach. But I do agree with some readers that the addition of Ramu in this scene just feels a bit off, because there is a lack of Chemistry between Ramu and Anita, sure, Ramu is of course going to take advantage of the situation that he finds himself in, but there's just not that level of chemistry between the two, whereas the chemistry between Hariya and Anita is just as perfect as can be, the slow seduction and double-meaning innuendos, I guess you could even say that Hariya should he the main character, at least in this scene, because of the always simmering heat between him and Anita. Maybe Ramu gets called away for some work to facilitate his exit so that it's just Hariya and Anita, but that's up to the writer to decide. One more thing though, I am a massive lactation fetishist and the "doodh" related dialogue just turned me on to another level...so I have a suggestion/request, could you please add some lactation content to the story, pretty please❤️. You already have such a brilliant segue to introduce lactation content with the "doodh" dialogue in the recent update, and if it seems implausible that how could Anita lactate without having had a baby, then you could use some other reason like as a side effect of birth control pills, or maybe she has a natural hormonal condition that makes her lactate, whatever reason you like best......but just the thought of Anita's milky tits being groped and fondled and even being sucked on is just so hottt, Hariya's mouth being filled by Anita's sweet and creamy milk...so much that the milk starts leaking from his mouth and starts running down the sides of his mouth...uffffffff.....please please please...
Like Reply
Can anyone tell me how to post gifs on this thread?
Like Reply
[Image: tenor.gif]
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(08-05-2024, 11:21 PM)Doodhwali16 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to post gifs on this thread?

Download your gif to your computer/laptop or smartphone then click on upload image and then click on browse from your device and select the downloaded gif by browsing to the saved folder and click on upload image. And its done.

I have uploaded above see it
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 07:23 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Download your gif to your computer/laptop or smartphone then click on upload image and then click on browse from your device and select the downloaded gif by browsing to the saved folder and click on upload image. And its done.

I have uploaded above see it

Oh, I'm such a dumbo lol

Thanks a lot val.coutinho❤️
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-7961.gif]

Anita's milky tits being groped by Hariya in the sabzi mandi
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-7959.gif]

Anita ke boobs ki massage...
Like Reply
Also, I think it would spice the story even further if there was some more pushback and reluctance from Anita against the men trying to have her way with her...a non-consent theme if you will...like she tries to stop Hariya from groping her boobs and removing her choli, but Hariya shows his rough character and forcibly does what he wants anyway and Anita can't do anything but be pleasured a bit against her will, making it all the more difficult for Anita to hide her pleasure and eroticism, the delicate and beautiful flower of a girl being treated with the raw and vulgar nature of Hariya...no longer just suggesting Anita to suck on a popsicle lol, but actually trying to force his cock inside her mouth against Anita's wishes...but we all know that Anita's reluctance is just on the surface level, a facade of sharam and haya ingrained in her behaviour from her upbringing in a rich and high-class household, who now finds herself being somewhat dominated by a man who could only dream of having a girl like Anita...;)

Please let me know what you think❤️
[+] 1 user Likes Doodhwali16's post
Like Reply
ekdom super duper hit aur mast kahaani.
also super duper hit writings! Thanks a lot yaara.
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 08:16 AM)Doodhwali16 Wrote: Also, I think it would spice the story even further if there was some more pushback and reluctance from Anita against the men trying to have her way with her...a non-consent theme if you will...like she tries to stop Hariya from groping her boobs and removing her choli, but Hariya shows his rough character and forcibly does what he wants anyway and Anita can't do anything but be pleasured a bit against her will, making it all the more difficult for Anita to hide her pleasure and eroticism, the delicate and beautiful flower of a girl being treated with the raw and vulgar nature of Hariya...no longer just suggesting Anita to suck on a popsicle lol, but actually trying to force his cock inside her mouth against Anita's wishes...but we all know that Anita's reluctance is just on the surface level, a facade of sharam and haya ingrained in her behaviour from her upbringing in a rich and high-class household, who know finds herself being somewhat dominated by a man who could only dream of having a girl like Anita...;)

Please let me know what you think❤️

Thanks a lot for the comment. Your suggestion is totally against the theme of the story. You will find many stories on this site of reluctant women being forced, if you are into it you can read those stories. I have made it clear thousands of time that Anita is a shameless woman, she does not know what shame is. The things her good upbringing did was to prevent her from having pre-marital affair, make her a woman with a good heart who respects even the poor, be independent and confident. Her good upbringing did not make her shy, she is still shameless to the core and she doesn't hide this fact as she doesn't even consider what she does is a shameless act or how she behaves is completely shameless. Her behaviour and acts are normal for her. So please don't come up with suggestion which is against the theme of this story. Keep enjoying. Thanks again for your comment.
Like Reply
Bhai pls next update kab karoge
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 10:48 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the comment. Your suggestion is totally against the theme of the story. You will find many stories on this site of reluctant women being forced, if you are into it you can read those stories. I have made it clear thousands of time that Anita is a shameless woman, she does not know what shame is. The things her good upbringing did was to prevent her from having pre-marital affair, make her a woman with a good heart who respects even the poor, be independent and confident. Her good upbringing did not make her shy, she is still shameless to the core and she doesn't hide this fact as she doesn't even consider what she does is a shameless act or how she behaves is completely shameless. Her behaviour and acts are normal for her. So please don't come up with suggestion which is against the theme of this story. Keep enjoying. Thanks again for your comment.

I have created Anita's character with a lot of thinking and imagination, a type of character which I believe atleast I didn't see in any other erotic story. The comment above shows that the reader didn't understand Anita's character at all. That's why I keep asking readers to write a few line about Anita's character and her behavior every now and then, so that I know her character and rationale for her behavior is well understood by the readers as intended by me. Thanks.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 08:09 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Yes very hot update and yes Anita is a hot wife as i mentioned in my previous post and so did you.... 
Arre bhai Ramu kaise jaa sakta hai.... bhala koi khaana saamne paros raha ho toh chhodega kya woh toh khayega hi na........ Use bhejna padega koi na koin karan banake ya fir maalik ka phone aa jaaye aur use kaam ke liye bula le.
Yes the story has much more potential which only Sean knows best or rather i would say better than us.... thats the reason he did delete the ending of the last update, which i think most of the readers must have not read.
Let the story go on as per Seans writing and skills we can only suggest and comment.... 

Sean i would suggest the story be posted on WEBNOVEL alternately or when its complete its a website plus it has it's app too... think about it

Thanks for the comment. I looked at that sote but it seems only completed stories can be posted there. Can we post update wise on that site? Thanks.
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 10:48 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the comment. Your suggestion is totally against the theme of the story. You will find many stories on this site of reluctant women being forced, if you are into it you can read those stories. I have made it clear thousands of time that Anita is a shameless woman, she does not know what shame is. The things her good upbringing did was to prevent her from having pre-marital affair, make her a woman with a good heart who respects even the poor, be independent and confident. Her good upbringing did not make her shy, she is still shameless to the core and she doesn't hide this fact as she doesn't even consider what she does is a shameless act or how she behaves is completely shameless. Her behaviour and acts are normal for her. So please don't come up with suggestion which is against the theme of this story. Keep enjoying. Thanks again for your comment.

I'm sorry but I didn't mean it in that way. I'm not saying that Anita is some sati-savitri who can't imagine being unfaithful to her husband. I understand that she's completely shameless, I was suggesting that she should just feign reluctance as a way to tease the men in the story, so that they get excited even more. After all, what is seduction if there is no pushback? Anita also wants "it" but she's not gonna come out and tell Hariya to fuck her silly, is she? So, I just meant that Anita should feign reluctance just as a way to tease Hariya, so that Hariya also takes a bit of a risk by going further even though Anita 'seems' to be telling him to stop, although just playfully. As I'm sure you know, sharam and haya can be some of the greatest tools of seduction ;) Heart
Like Reply
[Image: 1619783368-anveshi-jain-9.jpg]

Anita sitting on the Sofa...
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 07:36 AM)Doodhwali16 Wrote: Oh, I'm such a dumbo lol

Thanks a lot val.coutinho❤️

No your not a dumbo..... but sometimes our brains dont tend to work the way its supposed to...... lol Big Grin
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 10:55 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks for the comment. I looked at that sote but it seems only completed stories can be posted there. Can we post update wise on that site? Thanks.

I think we can post updates too as I use the app and in there some of the stories which i read are incomplete and still being updated..... I will once again go through the app and check properly and let you know.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply