Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Haria ko choot darshan krwaye jaye
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(02-05-2024, 10:53 PM)Brownboy7171 Wrote: I think sex is too early in episode ramu ko to ab chale jana chaiye aur episode ka ye scenario bhi end hona chaiye but abhi bhi bohot teasing activity baki hai usme ye story bohot lambi chalne wali hai kyu ki isme abhi bohot kuch baki hai....keep it up sean best dialogue ever .... remeber anita is not slut she is hot wife

Yes very hot update and yes Anita is a hot wife as i mentioned in my previous post and so did you.... 
Arre bhai Ramu kaise jaa sakta hai.... bhala koi khaana saamne paros raha ho toh chhodega kya woh toh khayega hi na........ Use bhejna padega koi na koin karan banake ya fir maalik ka phone aa jaaye aur use kaam ke liye bula le.
Yes the story has much more potential which only Sean knows best or rather i would say better than us.... thats the reason he did delete the ending of the last update, which i think most of the readers must have not read.
Let the story go on as per Seans writing and skills we can only suggest and comment.... 

Sean i would suggest the story be posted on WEBNOVEL alternately or when its complete its a website plus it has it's app too... think about it
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
I don't know how to delete replied post can anyone help ?
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 08:13 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: I don't know how to delete replied post can anyone help ?

You can do it by clicking edit option.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 08:24 AM)Pakeeza Ammi Wrote: You can do it by clicking edit option.

Thank you very much edit option only allows to edit not delete the whole post if wrongly anything written is posted twice by mistake.

Anyways thank you once again for helping me out
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
The participation of the readers over the last few updates has been really good. This is what I expect from readers, atleast write a few lines about the updates, even if it is a constructive criticism. Readers' participation makes the thread alive and keeps everyone's interest in the thread. I will try to give updates this weekend, till then readers can discuss about Anita's character (what kind of person or woman do you think she is). Some have expressed their views, I would like and request other readers to do the same. I have created this character with a lot of thinking and imagination which I believe majority of men dream of. So I would like the readers to also discuss her character and behavior as per the updates as this would help me understand the character I am trying to create is exactly how the readers are understanding her character. Thanks a lot everyone.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 07:29 PM)Pakeeza Ammi Wrote: agree. Hariya has made Anita to become bold and enjoy her life.

Agreed with you too...Anita was already a hot woman, she has become a hot wife after her marriage. Hariya has only ignited the spark in her to become bold. She was and is enjoying her life from the beginning.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Yes even I think that too.... but lets see what Sean does to that..... whether he keeps him in the update or hunts him out of the scenario
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
bichara ramu...
kuchh readers ko woh phuti ankh nahi pasand nahi aa raha....
or baat samajh v aata h,,, k mehnat sara hariya kare....or sala ramu bich m tapak k malai chate....

par kya kare hariya ka shagird hone ka advantage jo mil rha hai...
Anita memsaab bade dil wali h... Amir gareeb m farak nahi karti....
woh hariya se seva lena–dena to chaltaa hi rehta h,,, situation hi aisi thi k....sochhi hongi kyun na thoda sa seva karne ka mauka is gareeb ramu ko v de di jaye....
par nikla nikla nosikhiya.

Yes, it's upto writer,,,,k use story m rkhna h ya nahi
Like Reply
Make her cuck Ramu sooner or later hariya deserves her love all the while he worked hard massaging her body.
Like Reply
reading some of the above comments about how ramu dont deserve to have fun with anita makes me chuckle. going by that logic only anita's husband deserves to have fun with her after all he married her.
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Really extraordinary and extremely exciting writing
Like Reply
(05-05-2024, 07:10 AM)dragonslair Wrote: reading some of the above comments about how ramu dont deserve to have fun with anita makes me chuckle. going by that logic only anita's husband deserves to have fun with her after all he married her.

Dragonslair most of the readers don't want the involvement from Ramu at the moment if the story ahead is going to lead to sex.... And yes she has had fun with her husband but she did not enjoy it if you have read the whole story till now... There also after the fun she was thinking of Hariya and was comparing the sizes of her husband and Hariya.... So atleast I think that Ramu should be removed from the scene of sex if there is any

Best known about the story is to read ahead when the update comes. Please do not take this reply personal
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
ekdom super excellent story,

jabardast writings!

Awesome and amazing plots.
Like Reply
Mast aur jabardasti update hai clps clps clps
Like Reply
(05-05-2024, 08:36 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Dragonslair most of the readers don't want the involvement from Ramu at the moment if the story ahead is going to lead to sex.... And yes she has had fun with her husband but she did not enjoy it if you have read the whole story till now... There also after the fun she was thinking of Hariya and was comparing the sizes of her husband and Hariya.... So atleast I think that Ramu should be removed from the scene of sex if there is any

Best known about the story is to read ahead when the update comes. Please do not take this reply personal

Not necessarily true. I don't mind Ramu in the mix, if as long as this next episode peaks and culminates in some serious engagement or coitus. Or else, the steaming will die down and fizzle out like someone said
[+] 1 user Likes srider69's post
Like Reply
Waiting.....Please keep updating
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply