Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Erotic as always. Keep going
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super update
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
Venki went to speak with devika and pitched the idea to her. She was not sure about it. But venki atlast convinced her.

Venki - okay guys, we are okay. But the only request is can you take the photos on our camera

Rizwan - absolutely no problem

Venki brought his dslr camera ans gave it to rizwan. And he set up the camera. Both venki and devika was in the same costume. Venki wearing a dhothi and devika wearing a towel around her shoulder and waist

Venki - okay we are ready, how to pose?

Rizwan - okay lets start here in the woods

There is a place where there are lots of trees and bushes, its full greenery.

Rizwan - okay you guys can pose here. Just hold each other and do some hugging and all

Venik and devika held each other hands and poses and then hugged

Rizwan - nice , now hug each other tightly

Rizwan clicked the photos, while salmaan watched his hot teacher

Rizwan - sir, can you hug madam from behind and kiss her shoulder While madam put arm around his neck

Venki went behind and hugged her from behind. And he pressed his semi erect dick to her gaand. Instantly devika felt it and she whispered

Devika - it looks like someone is excited
Venki - who wouild not be when my sexy wife is standing like this. I bet these 2 kids also will be erect
Devika - chii venki , you are bad. They are little kids only
Venki - you are looking super hot

Saying that he pressed more of his penis to her ass, both of them have been staying turned on for some time now due to the drugs. Devika almoat got fucked by jaffer and she herself almost had an orgasm

Rizwan - sir, place your hand on madams stomach and kiss her neck

Rizwan clicked the photos continously in the beautiful backdrop

Rizwan - now madam slowly turn sideways and kiss sir

Devika turned to the side, first hugged venki and both of them looked at each others eyes. There was pure love and slowly locked their lips. Both of them were horny, soon the small kiss turnes into a passionate one, as both of sucked the lips.

Salmaan told rizwan

Salmaan - wow, what a hot scene, he is so lucky to have a hot item like this

Rizwan - its your teacher

Salmaan - sexy teacher, in our school everyone is after her. One of my senior rahim was close with her. I have seen him touching her ass and boobs once

Rizwan - madam can you lean on to that tree. And sir continue kissing her

Devika took few steps back and and leaned on to the tree , as venki sucked her lips and his hands were playing with her stomach.

Rizwan - now sir, can you turn madam to your side , so her back faces the camera

Both of them kissed and followed the instructions given by rizwan. Both are so turned on ,now again devika started leaking. She is now her back turned towards the camera

Rizwan - nice , great. These are beautiful photos guys, now sir slowly remove madams cloth around the shoulder and madam look away in shyness

As devika was facing venki, there was no problem as venki threw away the cloth covering breast making devika topless.

Rizwan - continue guys

Both were occupied in the intimate act and drug effects are kicked in and they slowly started forgetting the surroundings , venki looked at her melons

Venki - devu, my cuties are looking huge.

And he held one of her breast and squeezed hard

Devika - uhhhh...slowly dear

He held the nipples and twisted making devika squirm with pleasure. Both rizwan and salmaan knew that venki is mauling her boobs. Devika kissed back venki with love and passion. And this continued for couple of minutes

Venki was really excited now, the kids watching them brought a thrill in him and both devika and venki is doing something like this outdoor for the first time. The drugs also made them relax and excited. Venki out of his excitement brought his left hand down and held devikas ass. Devika whispered

Devika - venki, what are you doing these kids are watching
Venki - thats okay, dont worry. They can only watch. Let them

Saying that venki inserted his hand under the skirt and started feeling his wifes naked ass underneath the skirt infront of the boys. Devika did not restrict him as she is with her husband and trust him that he will take care of her and also the excitement from the drugs had defeated her

Salmaan - fuck, how lucky he is, he is able to touch that lovely piece of ass, i think both of them are in different world

Rizwan - yeah i know, it looks hot

Salmaan - bro give some instructions, i want to see more of her. Sexy item she is. They are so carried away and will do whatever you say

Rizwan - what do you mean

Salmaan - ask for different , try to make her expose more.

Rizwan - okay

Rizwan then went near them

Rizwan - perfect, you guys are doing ,lets try different pose. Are you guys ready for some more hot intimate photos

Devika - what do you mean

She was clinging onto venki so she is not exposed

Rizwan - rememeber it is just your personal photos which you can use may be when then you think there is lack of love or spiceness in life. You can look at these photos at that time to reinvent the love

Venki - okay what exactly you have in mind

Rizwan - if you guys are okay, we can add more spiceness to this

Venki - again what exactly

Rizwan - i mean ,more exposure. You guys dont have to worry. Its just me and salmaan here, we will be very professonal and photos are taken on your camera. So need to worry about that part. I have like lot of couples take these photos recently as a personal photos just for them to see alone on their privacy.

Rizwan - if you want we can do that, I usually charge big amount for it. But you guys helped me so. Have return this as a thank you. If you dont want leave it.

Venki was very horny and and the drug made him do things otherwise he wouldn't have thought about. Exposing open infront of these boys made him turned on. So he agreed, but devika was little worried though she ia equally turned on

Venki - okay we can do it, its great idea to have private photos only for us . we can look at our adventure moments when we grow old

Rizwan - exactly

Devika - venki , but

Venki - dont worry devika , im here it is a safe place./ no one is here

Rizwan went back to his position

Devika - but what about these boys, and salmaan is my student

Venki - hey, dont worry, lets have some fun. Im so crazy for you right now. Lets see, its on our camera. I think the kids are nice , they wont make any problem. And i will have a conversation with salmaan afterwards and make sure he wont tell anyone in the school

Devika was still unsure

Venki - dont worry devu, lets have some fun and enjoy the moment. Look at me i have never been this excited

Devika looked at his erect penis over the dhothi and a smile came to her lips

Rizwan - alright, perfect, madam can you turn around and face the camera and sir you hug her from behind

Devika was very shy and worried. She looked at venki. But on the other side venki was excited and thrilled. The drug he had , turned him on and he is kind of excited in making his wife exposed in front of these. Venki looked in the eyes of devika and slowly turned her around. Devika had her breast covered with her hands while she turned around. Venki was hugging her from behind.

Salmaan had his heart pumping fast looking at what transpiring infront of his eyes. But rizwan was focused and being professional at what he is doing.

Devika whispered to venki

Devika - venki , are you sure im feeling awkward and shy.
Venki - dont worry devu... Its all fine im here. Feel relaxed. Nothing you have to worry. They are both good kids and they are taking photos with our camera and we are watching. Dont worry

Rizwan - alright, let's take few pics with sir hugging madam from behind. Madam you have to raise your left hand and hold sirs neck from behind . And sir you will hug her in a way so that she will not exposed

Veni wrapped his hand around her and he used his hand to cover her breast. While devika used left hand to hold venkis neck who was standing behind her

They took couple of snaps like that hugging and kissing.

Rizwan - lets take a quick break and change the location

Venki - okay

Devika quickly covered her breast with her hand the moment venki removed his hand

Devika - venki, can you go and speak with salmaan. Im really scared , what if he tells anyone at the school. Im really worried

Venki - can you get relaxed devu. I will take care of it. Dont worry. I will speak with him

Both venki and devika walked to were rizwan and salmaan was standing. There was couple of chairs there under a shade

Rizwan - sit guys and have a tea. We will do the next set of photos in another area

In the meantime devika took the towel and covered her breast. And she took the tea from rizwan and started sipping it. She was tensed partly because of naked state infront of this kids and partly because she is feeling warm between her legs. She is wet and very excited. She just wanted this to end and take venki to the hotel room. Venki also took the tea glass, but he did not sit , instead he called salmaan to talk in private.

Venki took salmaan and they walked to a different area little away from rizwan and devika. Venki took a cigarette out.

Venki - salmaan, do you smoke

Salmaan smiled

Venki offered a cigarette to salmaan, which he happily accepted

Venki - its not good for kids to smoke
Salmaan - im 18 years sir, i failed couple of years in school

Venki - oh i see. Actually I also wanted to speak about the school
Salmaan - yes sir
Venki - so actually, salmaan my wife is little worried
Salmaan - what happened sir?
Venki - i know you are a good boy, i just wanted to let you know. What is happening is here, you should not tell anybody. I mean at the school. You know, she is teaching and we dont want any students to speak about her in bad way. We know we are not doing anything wrong, she is with her husband and we are just having some intimate photos taken for our own collection. But still i dont want any rumours. You know

Salmaan - hey dont worry sir, i will not tell anyone. You guys helped my brother. And my brother is professional. And im not going to tell anyone in the school. Dont worry about it

Venki - thank you salmaan, i knew you are a good kid

Salmaan - smiled

Both of them continued smoking, while sipping the tea. But salmaan wanted to see devika naked somehow. Even though he had seen her naked before, but at that time it was different.

Salmaan - you guys look beautiful in the photos. Perfect loving couple

Venki just smiled

Salmaan - i wanted to tell you, yoi got the most loving beautiful wife. Sir you are lucky

Venki - thanks salmaan, you also will get a beautiful wife when you grow up

Salmaan - sir, devika madam is my favourite teacher. She is a great teacher

Venki - yeah
Salmaan - sir i have a request
Venki - yes
Salmaan - sir dont mistake me
Venki - yes tell salmaan
Salmaan - im good at doing body art
Venki - okay
Salmaan - i wanted to draw something on madam

Venki became serious now

Venki - what do you mean

Salmaan - dont think that im asking this , because i will not tell anyone in the school about this. I will not tell anyway. Im a gentleman. Im asking, its because i love both of you and madam is so beautiful and just wanted try a body art on madam that will look good on the photos as well. I assure it will be great on madam.

Venki understood salmaan without asking directly , he is telling, if he needs to be quiet. This is what he wanted

Salmaan - dont worry, i know you guys dont have much time. I will be really quick just 10 mins.

Venki remained silent as he was thinking about it. He cant deny straight as he doesnt want salmaan to gossip about devika at school. Suddenly rizwan called them for next session

Salmaan - lets go sir, we dont have much time

Saying that salmaan went back. Venki followed salmaan thinking what salmaan had said

Rizwan - okay guys lets move to the last set of photos. We have another great location. You guys will be surprised

****************""""""""""""""
[+] 7 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Super update. Devika has trust on Venki. Sadly, he is going to break the trust now and pay the price for it.
Like Reply
Still cant understand why only salmaan is hungry and Rizwan is not. How long these guys control their dicks.
Like Reply
Awesome

Will salman taste devika by making her nude and blindfolding her while rizwan will take venki with him. She is already very hot.
Like Reply
Try to make Vishnu's comeback & save Devika from Salman. That will make Devika feel Vishnu loves her & saves her from all rascals. With that incident, Vishnu comes to Vinki's GOOD book..
[+] 1 user Likes Albinopukki's post
Like Reply
Wow, great update man. Waiting for the body art session
Like Reply
This story feels like two different stories,the first half of the story is more about innocence of devika and love of students towards her,chami's cunningness etc to deceive her.But later parts of the story is more about blackmailing,drugs and random characters groping her.Both halves of story is good but the later parts of the story doesn't really do justice to the title.You are a great writer don't get influenced by comments, continue the story like earlier parts which is more entertaining and has better character development and characters feel more realistic.
[+] 1 user Likes Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
It is clear that venki is a CUCKOLD
Like Reply
Just introduce another 10 characters and make her their bitch and end the story man rather than completely killing original author’s plot
Like Reply
This story’s name heavenly angel deceived trust not some drugged wife getting fucked.Pls continue the story with main characters and stop introducing new characters which are just ruining all the buildup of the story till now
Like Reply
Sorry if I am rude.pls don’t make this great story another cuckold/interfaith story there already a ton of them in this site
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
Very nice story keepin devika innocent and shy girl even in drug is making story very hot. Keep devika as innocent homely girl till the end
Like Reply
Small suggestion : Blackmail,drug effect are overused plot devices don't use them.The plot device should more like after she escaped from Rahim and ramu she should have visited temple where she meets chaami again and tells him after the thread was exposed to Rahim alot of bad things happened in her life.Then chaami takes advantage of her in the name Pooja.It would have brought a bit of nostalgia for old readers also.
You have great writing skills just make plot devices a bit natural to move story forward.
[+] 3 users Like Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply