Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(27-04-2024, 11:01 PM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: Dear sean, it has been marvelous coming from you so far and considering the story line, I know what do you feel about this story and how do you want to take it forward. We , like you have been waiting for this masterpiece since long, it is been almost 6-7 years that this story 1st came to us through you. But you also have to think about the readers, in the world of social media and so much distraction, readers want instant gratification, but all this while I guess most of the readers have been very patient in wanting to see Anita getting opened up, although while reading the current updates I do feel that she is extremely smart and to say vicious enough to hold the ground right and not letting her chastity taken by in a hurried manner, she knows and she is trying to be passive participants  all this while. But it's really getting tough now to see, the story kind of sticking into some loop and not moving forward.

I get your criticism when you say that there arenit enough readers who actually try to keep the story and conversation around it active, but as a reader i want to tell you one thing that, we will be able to give our honest feedback after reading the particular scene completely. As a reader it gets extremely difficult to put our thoughts for bits and pieces of overall scene because it comes as a repetitive as the scene has not yet completed fully. I hope you would understand what I am trying to convey here.
However there's absolutely no criticism for you writing style and slow seduction and your overall efforts in giving us absolute pleasure and coming up with new development within the restricted complete scene.

This particular rain scene has taken so long and still taking very much time to complete. I know very well that this is build-up of future bombs you are planning to drop for us. But there's something missing from Anita's part when even after so much seduction she isn't trying to lead them into the act but actively trying to give directions and wanting to avoid the situation directly, maybe she has her own reasons, is it because she isn't going to surrender quickly and she is actually aware of what is happening and what will be the outcome, is she trying to maintain her sluty yet savitri image and do not want to come across as any other "worthless" character and want them to win her instead of just getting into her panty, but she in panty in front of two wild men who wants to eat her only. I guess she is playing with them as well and just do not want to surrender herself directly into the hands of raunchy men trying to crush her.

These are my thoughts as of now. Thank you for the development.

And the worst part is some of the previous encounters had much raunchy incidents than this, and i understand the presence of  Ramu in the mix. But the ice is broken. And her promiscuous nature has been proven to Hariya, who lets just say has secured the much-needed approval and Visa, if i may. Come on, after all anita is lying on Hariya's lap with the eye of his dick hitting her on the face while other slmodt knocking her nether entrance..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bahut garam or bahut kamuk update... maza aaya padhke
jis tarha teeno characters ke bich double meaning wala conversation chal rha h.... wah uska to kehna hi kya!
tbh,,,,anita ek true SLUT h,,, jis tarha se dono ko apne baton (double meaning) se tease krti h..fir...end m jake us bat ka direction badal dena.... Ufff...katai khade lund pe dhokha dena

hariya aur ramu dono ne jis tarha apne jajbaat aur lund dono pe shakt kabu m kiya huye h...uski sarahana karna padega....
anita adhnangi hokar jis tarha dono se massage le rahi h...bina kisi fikar kiye.... dekha jaye to woh vulnerable situation h....
Kyun k unke jagah koi aur hota to ab tak khel kar chuka hota...
Like Reply
UPDATE 76

Anita khilkhilati huyi Hariya ke jangh par waapas sir rakh di aur apni upri badan ko bhi dheela chhor kar neeche kar li. Woh apni bayi haath Hariya ke baal bhare daye jangh par sehlati huyi aur daye haath se uske peeth par pherti huyi waise hi khilkhilati huyi uske lund ko dekh rahi thi. Woh apni gaand ko bhi hilana bandh karke wapas normal tareeqe se leti thi.

Hariya bhi haste hue Anita ki chunchiyon ko pet ke taraf aur side se pakad kar dabate hue bola,"Hahaha memsaheb sach mein aapka ee dono doodh bada bada hai hahaha"

Anita yeh sunnkar besharmi se khilkhilati huyi apni aankh upar ke taraf karti huyi uske aankhon mein dekhti huyi boli,"Hariya ji offo hehehehe bas bhi kijiye hehehe"

Hariya bhi haste raha Anita ko besharmi se haste dekhkar. Ramu bhi has raha tha to woh haste hue agle pal bola,"Hahaha sasura memsaheb ka dono doodh khoob daba raha hai sasura".

Anita yeh sunnkar peeche ghumkar Ramu ko dekhti huyi wahi apni andaaz mein ankhein badi karke use dekhi jaise use Ramu ke baat par yaqeen nahin ho aur ankhein badi ki huyi use dekhti huyi boli,"Offo Ramu ji aap bhi ab bas kijiye"

Hariya yeh sunnkar haste hue bola,"Are sasura tu kahe jalat hai humse. Jab memsaheb ghumegi to apni doodh to humka dikhayegi aur pilayegi hi. Tab tu bhi memsaheb ka doodh daba lena"

Anita yeh sunnkar ab waapas Hariya ko waise hi ankhein badi karke muskurati huyi dekhi,"Hariya ji?"

To Hariya jor jor se hasne laga,"Hahaha". Ramu bhi jor se hasne laga,"Hahaha".

Anita bhi besharmi se khilkhilane lagi,"Oh my god aap dono to hehehehehe kya bolun main hehehe".

Anita ko besharmi se haste dekh Hariya aur Ramu ka maze se bura haal tha. Unka khoon garam hokar khaul raha tha jiska asar unke lund par ho raha tha. Hariya haste hue Anita ko dekhte hue apne lund mein tanav laakar uski gaal par lund se halka halka thappad maarne laga to Anita bhi besharmi se apni gaal ko uske lund par halka se ragad di.

Ramu yeh sunnkar haste hue bola,"Are memsaheb bolna ka hai, jab aap ghumiyega to hum aur Hariya aapka u dono doodh mein munh lagakar pee lenge".

Anita yeh sunnkar besharmi se gardan peeche ke taraf ghuma kar Ramu ko badi aankhon se dekhti huyi boli,"Ramu ji aap bhi?"

Hariya yeh sunnkar hasne laga to Ramu apna daant dikhate hue haste hue Anita ko aankhon mein dekhte hue muskurane laga to Anita bhi muskurati huyi use kamuk andaaz mein dekhti huyi boli,"Uhmm Hariya ji to jo mann mein aata hain bolne lagte hain magar ab aap bhi".

Ramu yeh sunnkar bola,"To ka memsaheb hum Hariya jaisan marad nahin hoon ka" aur yeh bolkar woh thoda kamar upar karke Anita ko lund dikhate hue usme tanav laakar hilane laga to Anita uske lund ko ek ada se dekhti huyi waapas uske aankhon mein dekhti huyi kamuk awaaz mein boli,"Uhmmm waisi baat nahin hai Ramu ji. Aap aur Hariya ji dono hi dumdaar mard hai. Asli mard. Bas yeh hai ki ab tak aap utna nahin bol rahe the isliye"

Ramu yeh sunnkar Anita ki aankhon mein dekhte hue phir se apne lund ke taraf ishara kiya to Anita phir se uske lund ke taraf dekhti huyi apni gaand ko halka hilane lagi.

Ramu yeh sunnkar Anita ki gaand ko hilate hue bola,"Are memsaheb aap hi to humka boli ki hum Hariya se seekhun to hum seekh raha hoon"

Anita yeh sunnkar muskurati huyi kamukta se boli,"Woh to mujhe kaise ragadna hai woh seekhne ke liye boli hoon"

Hariya yeh sunnkar Anita ki chunchiyon ke neeche aur side ko maalish karte hue bola,"Are memsaheb u to seekh hi gawa hai. Dekhiye ab kaise aapko ragad raha hai".

Anita yeh sunnkar apni gaand par dekhi jahan Ramu apne haathon ka dabao Anita ki gaand ki dono bhagon par banate hue maalish kar raha tha. Anita jab apni gaand par dekhi to Ramu uski aakhon mein dekhte hue muskura kar uski gaand ki dono bhagon ko daba daba kar masal kar maalish karte raha.

Ramu Anita ki aankhon mein dekhte hue puchha,"Sahi se ragad raha hoon na hum memsaheb aapko?"

Anita yeh sunnkar kamuk andaaz mein boli,"Uhhmm hmm Ramu ji. Sach mein ab mujhe ragadne ke saath saath Hariya ji ke jaisa baat banana bhi seekh gaye hain aap".

Ramu Anita ki gaand ko masalte hue bola,"Are memsaheb aapke jaisan aurat ko ragadna ho to seekhna hi hoga aur baat banana to kaha kar raha hoon. Jo sach hai uhi bol raha hoon"

Phir Ramu Anita ki chunchiyon ke side ke taraf aankhon se ishara karte hue bola,"U Hariya aapka dono doodh daba raha hai to uhi to bola hoon hum"

Anita yeh sunnkar Ramu ko dekhti huyi kamuk andaaz mein puchhi,"Bas itna hi bola aapne?" phir woh saamne Hariya ko dekhti huyi uske lund par apni gaal ragadti huyi uske jangh aur peeth par apni haath pherti huyi kamukta se puchhi,"Bataiye Hariya ji Ramu ji ne bas itna hi bola kya?"

Hariya yeh sunnkar Anita ki dono chunchiyon ko neeche aur side se pakad kar hilate hue bola,"Nahin memsaheb sasura ee bhi bola ki aapka ee dono bada bada doodh mein hum dono munh lagakar doodh piyunga"

Hariya jab yeh bola to woh aankhon se Anita ki chunchiyon ke taraf ishara bhi kiya. Anita ki dil yeh sunnkar dhadakne lagi aur saans tez ho gayi. Uski choot mein bhi bechaini badhne lagi phir bhi woh besharmi se Hariya ko dekhti huyi apni aankhein badi karke boli,"Hariya ji bas bhi kijiye. Aap aur Ramu ji to bas kya hi bolun main".

Hariya yeh sunnkar hasne laga,"Hahaha" to Ramu bhi hasne laga. Anita besharmi se peeche gardan karke ek baar Ramu ko dekhi aur phir Hariya ko dekhne ke baad apni sir hilati huyi waapas uske jaangh par gaal rakhkar uske lund ko dekhti huyi muskurakar boli,"Aap dono to bas baatein banate rahenge. Main to ab bas araam se aap dono ke majbut haathon se ragadwane ka mazaa lungi Uhhmm achhe se ragad dijiye aap dono mujhe"

Hariya yeh sunnkar uski dono chunchiyon ko halka hilate hue bola,"theek hai memsaheb abhi hum dono achhe se aapko ragad dete hain. Jab aap ghumiyega to hum dono aapka ee dono bada bada doodh mein munh lagakar aapka doodh pee lunga. Ramu achhe se ragad memsaheb ko taaki unko mazaa aaye aur ghumne ke baad hum dono ko apni doodh pilaye".

Ramu yeh sunnkar Anita ki gaand ki dono bhaagon ko pakad kar hilane laga to Anita ko hasi aa gayi. Woh itni besharm behaya aurat thi ki use apni gaand aur chunchiyon ko hilaye jaane par hasi aa gayi,"Hehehe Ramu ji araam se hehehe"

Ramu yeh sunnkar uski gaand ko aur hilane laga to Anita besharmi se hasti rahi,"Hehehe Ramu ji" to Hariya bhi haste hue bola,"Sabaash sasura".

Anita yeh sunnkar waise hi khilkhilati rahi aur uski khilkhilahat se Hariya ka lund bhi tan kar Anita ki chehre se sata hua tha. Ramu agle pal bola,"Are hum thoda aur aage aa jat hai tab memsaheb ko achhe se ragad payenge"

Ramu yeh bolkar thoda aage aane ka koshish kiya to Anita ki janghon ke karan use jagah nahin mila.

Anita yeh samajh kar apni sir ko upar utha kar peeche kamuk tareeqe se dekh kar muskurati huyi apni gaand ko thoda sa upar karke dheere se khud bhi apni gaand ko hilane lagi. Ramu uski aankhon mein dekh raha tha to Anita apni aankhon se apni gaand ke taraf ishara ki to Ramu uski uthi huyi gaand ko dekhne ke baad waapas Anita ki aankhon mein dekha to woh aankhon se uske lund ke taraf ishara karti huyi aankhon se hi aage aane ka ishara ki.

Ramu jab thoda aage khiska to Anita use dekhti huyi hi kamuk andaaz mein apni gaand ko neeche tab tak ki jab tak uske jangh par apni jangh rakh nahin di. Aesa karne se uski choot ya gaand ki daraar se Ramu ka lund ek inch ke hi fasle par tha.

Ramu agle pal Anita ki gaand ki dono bhago ko pakda aur thoda aage badhkar apna lund uski gaand ki daraar se sata diya. Anita bhi kamuk andaaz mein uske lund ko dekhti huyi apni gaand thoda sa peeche karke Ramu ke lund ko uske pet aur apni gaand ki daraar ke beech kaid kar di.

Anita ek nazar uske lund ko dekhi aur phir apni sir waapas Hariya ke jangh par rakhkar uske lund se naak sata kar sunghkar ek baar phir se apni jabaan nikalkar honthon par phirakar daant mein nichli honth dabai to Hariya apne lund jo jhatka dete hue uski honthon se sata diya.

Aesa hote hi Anita ki saans bahot tez ho gayi aur uski saans ki garmi Hariya ke lund par padne ae woh Anita ki honthon se sata hi hilne laga.

Anita ki choot mein maano abhi chintiyan reng rahi thi aur geelapan badhne laga tha. Hariya apna lund Anita ki honthon se sataye hilate hue bola,"memsaheb chusna hai to chus lijiye na".

Anita uske lund ko dekhti huyi na mein sir hilai to Hariya bola,"Theek hai memsaheb lekin jab bhi chusne ka mann kare to bejhijhak chus lijiyega. Aapke chusne ke liye hi hai"

Anita yeh sunnkar apni honthon ko ek dum thoda sa kholkar waapas aapas mein jor li jaise Hariya ke lund ko chum rahi ho aur phir apni sir ko thoda adjust karke uske lund se apni naak sata kar usme naak ragadkar sunghti huyi boli,"Hariya ji abhi aap aur Ramu ji bas mujhe achhe se ragad kar maalish kar dijiye. Bahot achha lag raha hai aap dono jaise asli mardon ke majbut haathon se ragadwane mein Uhhmm"

Yeh sunnkar Hariya bola,"Are memsaheb hum dono aapka seva ke liye hi hai. Pura achhe se ragad kar peeche maalish kar det hai phir ghuma kar ek baar saamne bhi maalish kar denge".

Hariya katori uthakar ek baar aur tel Anita ki gardan ke neeche se lekar uski gaand ki dono bhago par gira diya aur phir uski chunchiyon ke side mein bhi girakar katori table par rakhkar uske peeth ki maalish karne laga. Ramu uski gaand ki maalish karne laga.

Lagbhag 3-4 minute Anita ki peeth ki achhe se maalish karne ke baad Hariya waapas side mein lejakar uski chunchiyon ke side mein maalish karne laga aue wahan ek minute maalish karne ke baad uski pet ke taraf wale chunchiyon ke hisse mein maalish karne ke liye uski blouse ke ander haath ghusaya to Anita phir se apni upri badan thoda utha di aur jab Hariya haath ghusa diya to woh badan ko relax karke neeche kar di. Hariya agle 5 minute tak uski chunchiyon ke side aur neeche mein maalish karte raha aue dabate raha.

Ramu Hariya ko uski chunchiyon ki maalish karte dekha to woh Anita ki gaand ki malish karne ke baad apna dono haath upar karke uski dono kamar ko pakad kar uski kamar ki side aur peeche to kabhi kabhi uski peeth ki maalish karne laga.

Anita in sabke beech kamuk aahein bharti huyi,"Uhmmm aaahhh" apni gaand ko Ramu ke lund par aur naak aur gaal ko Hariya ke lund par ragadti huyi do mardon ke chaar mazbut aur khurdure haathon se malish ka mazaa le rahi thi.

Kuchh minute baad Hariya uski chunchiyon ke side se dabate hue bola,"memsaheb ab ek baar aur saamne ragad de ka?"

Anita yeh sunnkar apni sir "haan" mein hilati huyi boli,"Haan Hariya ji".

Hariya yeh sunnkar bola,"theek hai aap araam se ghum jaiye ab"

Anita ghumne lagi to Hariya ke andon ka ek baal uski naak mein ghusa to Anita ko chhink aa gayi aur woh Hariya ke lund par hi chhink di. Aesa hone se uska lund baukhla kar hilte hue Anita ki naak aur gaal par halka halka maarne laga.

Anita chhinkne ke baad uske lund ko dekhti huyi boli,"Maaf kijiyega Hariya ji"

Hariya yeh sunnkar apne lund mein tanav laakar use Anita ki honthon se sata kar bola,"Are kauno baat nahin memsaheb".

Anita besharmi se uske lund apni honth se sate huye rehne dekar Hariya ke aankhon mein dekhti huyi muskurakar boli,"Main ghum jaati hoon".

Hariya ka lund honthon se sate hone par Anita jab boli to uski honthon ke hilne ka chhuan Hariya ko apne lund par ehsaas hua to uska lund phir se hilne laga. Hariya yeh dekhkar muskuraya to Anita bhi use dekhkar kamuk andaaz mein muskurai aur uske lund ko dekhkar apni honthon ko waise hi usse sate rehne deti huyi hi ghumne lagi.
[+] 7 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
Sean Bro
This massage thing is being going on for too long.... No doubt the naration is too good and dick hardening and also there is too much of erotic scenes created by you but this is goin on and on and i also agree with SRIDER69.... it has to lead somewhere either to a stop by interuption or leads to sex. If at all the episode is extended some more it might make it boring.... thats what i think but you the best of your story.

Also somewhere in the past you had asked about the character of Anita..... Well i think she is an open minded, outgoing and does not hate or rather i would say does not mind people teasing her, touching her or getting her hot at some point she might think about getting fucked by Hariya or Ramu but since she is not giving an open invitation for it so she cannot be called slut (in my opinion).... she has no one to worry about and she knows how to handle the hotness and she knows how people react to her beauty so its ok for her and thats the reason she is wearing such hot clothes and she is proud of her beauty also knowing how Hariya has helped her because of the beauty and her kind character she has. she is also aware that she has to and wants to maintain her character as a HOT WIFE and not a HOT SLUT. The story heading says it all..... Anita Singh Story of Seductive Housewife

In my opinion now the story has to be taken to the next level and Ramu needs to be removed from the scene by some excuse and Hariya has to be the one who will be taking her in her own house now..... with the lights on (electricity returning). Ramu can have his turn some other time in the story, as making her taken by two of them at the same time would be treating her like a slut (again my opinion which can be wrong).

Awaiting a hot and good update in the coming days and also please dont delay the updates. Make it regular please

Sean bro sorry my post came out to be late as there was a short update on the story from you and it was hot and amazing but again requesting you not to keep the frontal massage that very long ( 6 episodes otr updates) make it shorter and  the rest is mentioned above.... make it one on one and not a threesome.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
mast update diya hai.
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 09:57 AM)fantasywriter Wrote: I am liking the flow of story. The manner in  which story is progressing, looks natural and realistic. For some readers, dialogues seems repeative. But it is natural. Please, close your eyes and see your lovemaking session as spectator. You will find, you had told  multiple time same repeatative words.
Capturing minute by minute of a scene on a paper, required skill which is not cup of tea for most of the authors.
Readers are complaining for not complet scene. But they should think how much time and effort required to post a long update. Author steals time from his personal life, relaxation time and steals some time which should be devoted to nearest and dearest time,to post new updates.

As a reader, we need much more but sometimes forget to think from author's prospective.

I do not know how story will move further.
If I put myself on Hariya shoes, I would be jealous that Ramu is getting for which I Put myself in risk and do so much effort. So I would stop the game at climax, because I know that Ramu has not advantage to get near Anita in near future by himself.

At least there is one reader who understands the purpose of what seems like 'repetitive dialogue'. The main purpose is that the characters are deliberately doing it to tease each other. While I have no issue with readers complaining about the speed as this episode started way back in December and it has been around four months which indeed is a long time for an episode to continue, but they also need to understand that if I had continued it without taking a break it might have been over in 15-20 days an would have seemed a much quicker episode but due to personal reasons I had to take a break. 

I understand the readers' frustration as they are not getting a new encounter to read, but I would request the readers to read this whole episode one more time once it is over and then let me know whether one whole reading session of this long episode was worth it or not. I don't have to write only keeping in mind the current readers but also for future readers as well as the whole story (or novel maybe?).

I have tried my best to keep eroticism in each episode by adding details (for me the eroticism lies in details), but even then if it is not erotic for most readers then I cannot do much and only ask you to wait until this episode gets over and then you can totally ignore this episode and read once the story moves forward.

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. Appreciate the time and effort put in for the feedback.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 05:26 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: jis tarha teeno characters ke bich double meaning wala conversation chal rha h.... wah uska to kehna hi kya!
jis tarha se dono ko apne baton (double meaning) se tease krti h..fir...end m jake us bat ka direction badal dena....

Glad that someone talked about the way Anita lead them on and then smartly changed the direction. I was hoping someone would laugh at that and mention the same but unfortunately the main focus of the readers at this point is penetration or new encounter. Well they have their own expectations and their own way of enjoying (penetration or new encounters frequently) so no problem with that. Can't do much about that. Some readers have been with this story patiently for a long time so their frustration is understandable. Hope I am able to wrap this episode sooner and move forward with the story. Thanks for the comment.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
One thing I want to say is that one of the long time reader was smart enough to understand about the whole episode. I am glad about that. I also had given a hint about it a long time ago when the episode started.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 07:38 PM)seansean007 Wrote: One thing I want to say is that one of the long time reader was smart enough to understand about the whole episode. I am glad about that. I also had given a hint about it a long time ago when the episode started.

Well you had spoken about the character being removed from the story and yes it was Jeetu and it has clicked very well with the new story of Anita.
All the best to you and this story. Hope to get to read Anitas penetrating encounter before the 24th of next month. Or then if it does not happen by that time then I will have to read the same after the 22nd of June on which I will be returning home from work.

All the best to the story and to you Sean.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 07:19 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Sean Bro
This massage thing is being going on for too long.... No doubt the naration is too good and dick hardening and also there is too much of erotic scenes created by you but this is goin on and on and i also agree with SRIDER69.... it has to lead somewhere either to a stop by interuption or leads to sex. If at all the episode is extended some more it might make it boring.... thats what i think but you the best of your story.

Also somewhere in the past you had asked about the character of Anita..... Well i think she is an open minded, outgoing and does not hate or rather i would say does not mind people teasing her, touching her or getting her hot at some point she might think about getting fucked by Hariya or Ramu but since she is not giving an open invitation for it so she cannot be called slut (in my opinion).... she has no one to worry about and she knows how to handle the hotness and she knows how people react to her beauty so its ok for her and thats the reason she is wearing such hot clothes and she is proud of her beauty also knowing how Hariya has helped her because of the beauty and her kind character she has. she is also aware that she has to and wants to maintain her character as a HOT WIFE and not a HOT SLUT. The story heading says it all..... Anita Singh Story of Seductive Housewife

In my opinion now the story has to be taken to the next level and Ramu needs to be removed from the scene by some excuse and Hariya has to be the one who will be taking her in her own house now..... with the lights on (electricity returning). Ramu can have his turn some other time in the story, as making her taken by two of them at the same time would be treating her like a slut (again my opinion which can be wrong).

Awaiting a hot and good update in the coming days and also please dont delay the updates. Make it regular please

Sean bro sorry my post came out to be late as there was a short update on the story from you and it was hot and amazing but again requesting you not to keep the frontal massage that very long ( 6 episodes otr updates) make it shorter and  the rest is mentioned above.... make it one on one and not a threesome.

Yahi me bhi sabko samjhana chata hu ki ye scens ab borr ho gaya hai Anita aur hariya ke bazar masti orihinal lag rahi thi wahi continue karo aur usme teasing badao aur Ramu ko hatao
Like Reply
Slow Sexy Seduction... that's the game of this story.... and u r the ace player..... han Sean.. don't let the impatient comments/readers make u go any faster.....do as u feel...Anita is yours in making....let her fulfill all your desires....and as of for us all of your readers she is already hitting the right notes with us....we all are already humbled by your updates and your zest to continue this story....
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Seansean, the prolonged taunting and fore- foreplay is definitely exciting. And we have been arduously following your narration no doubt. The subtleties you're trying to sow are well noted and we know your style of writing, if not, we love it.
And also no one questioned your taking a break. After all, you're entitled to your own personal time, and we respect that. And we are only thankful that you resumed writing.

But the fact of the matter is if the foreplay which was a bit faster in getting to the culmination in your previous episodes even if it meant slow seduction. E.g. ice cream episode, new bed/mattress episode, has now slowed down tremendously.

So, if you're putting a point in your slow seduction, you already nailed it. You cannot beat that dead horse any more. Now you need to get the episode to an exhilarating culmination. Or else, in your writing style, an erect phallus will whittle away into a corner because of the prolonged seduction has taken too many tiring peaks. Hope you understand that from us and not see it as a point of discouraging you. After all, we are only critiquing and not criticizing. That you need to consider in your updates to come, and hopefully incorporate the pace as suggested by many of your regulars.

And yet you have your author's prerogative to do what you feel like and feel free to do so. Who are we to question? We will just await good updates, like this latest one seemed to have moved a bit to my liking.
Like Reply
Superb writing
Like Reply
Amazing writing skills but please let it happen now.
[+] 1 user Likes Mayur5555's post
Like Reply
back body massage ho gya...
or ab front ki bari...
lagta hai ab Hariya or ramu ragad-ragad kar Anita ke dono doodh ke dahi kar hi dalenge.... Smile Smile Smile
bas pata chal jaye kis wale doodh ka.... fir to maja hi aa jayega
Like Reply
Damn its damn its becomming next level
Like Reply
Double meaning conversation me aur bhi Maza double ho gaya sotry ka.. ab samne se ragad ne me aur kitna double meaning conversation hoga and Anita kis had tak besharam Hogi ye dek ne me Maza aaye ga . . Sean ne toh har ek moment ko alag hi Disha me le gaye.. slow seduction ka Maza alag hi hai.. Anita story ko slow poison ke Tarah loge toh uska asli Maza le paoge .. har ek depth ko Samaj na hoga character ki ..
Like Reply
Good one ?
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply