Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
Control - Part II

She decided. "Let's try. This is getting to be too hard, and any help I can get would be a really good thing. So, what do I need to do?"

I turned out the lights in the room except for the lamp above her head, and started talking to her. I had her focus on the tip of a pencil, and after a few moments, she was lightly transfixed. A few moments later, she was under pretty deeply, and I was able to take her quickly deeper with some simple suggestions. At that point, I gave her the suggestion to sleep again at my signal, and then I woke her up. "How do you feel?"

She stretched a bit. "About the same. Was I under? Did it work?"

"Let's find out," I said, and gave her the signal. She collapsed back into a trance, and I was sure that I had her. I worked her deeper then, and then started to give her suggestions about her knee. I told her that the pain would get less and less every time I put her under, and gave her a key word to say when the pain got too bad to take. I worked to reinforce that suggestion, telling her that the pain was already lessening,

and that the key word would always work. I also told her that she wanted to return to her sport very badly, and that she needed to lose the weight and get into shape. Then I told her that losing weight would help the knee get better quicker, as there would be less weight it would have to bear. Just before I awakened her, I told her to forget what I had said, went back over the key word, and then woke her up. "Ok, Jennie, we need to try something to see how good a subject you are. I'd like you to say the word 'prestidigitation'. Repeat it after me."

She did. "How do you feel?" She paused, eyes seemingly blank for a moment, and then said "It doesn't hurt as much, Lee. It doesn't!" She sat up a bit, and felt the

joint. "I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself, thinking about how bad it hurt and watching Judy Garland to take my mind off of it. But this is better. This is lots better." She smiled at me shiningly. "God, Lee. Thank you. Oh God. This is so much better."

We talked for a while longer, maybe the longest time we had ever talked at one sitting. For the first time, she saw me as something other than her little brother, and I saw her as something other than a pain in the ass. Just before she went upstairs to bed, I put her under again. I couldn't resist. I told her that she should tell her teammates about how much my knowing hypnosis was helping her recover from her injuries. I did

this for two reasons. I wanted some more subjects to practice on, and having her round up some from her team was a good way to get them. And since there was no way I was going to take sexual advantage of my sister, I was going to have to get my kicks elsewhere.

In the weeks ahead, that would work better than I had hoped for. Anyway, after that suggestion, I woke her up and she went up to bed. A few minutes later, I got a call from Tari, who wanted to know if she could come over for a while. It was about nine, and was kind of late, but I said she should come over anyway. My parents were pretty cool about visitors, and they went to bed early.

About twenty minutes later, Tari arrived, wearing a tube top and a very short skirt. We went downstairs, and before she could jump me, I put her quickly under.

I told her that showing herself off to me would make me very happy, and that what made me happy would make her happy. I told her that pleasing me would please her, and that the more pleased I was the more pleased she would be. I told her that she should be agreeable to the sorts of things I wanted to do sexually, and that she could think up new things to her heart's content.

One quick thing. You may have noticed that I have generalized the sorts of things I told my subjects. I've done that on purpose, because I truly believe that there are any number of seriously unscrupulous bastards out there who would get ideas about stuff that I would rather not let them have. I can't stop them from most of the shit they pull, but I can keep from helping them learn new tricks.

As for the rest of you, it's mostly in the books, if you want to bother to learn. I know what I am, but I'm not too sure about YOU.

Anyway, when I woke her back up, she stepped across the room, put on

Boston's first album and started to dance to "More Than A Feeling." She moved slowly

at first, tracing her body with her hands, then started to move her fingers between her legs and over her breasts. She turned, looked back over her shoulder, and then bent over, showing how short the skirt and how tight her bottom was. She also showed that she had no underwear. She started to spread her legs out, and she reached back and held her pussy open with her fingers, then stood up, turned, and looked at me with what can only be called hunger in her eyes. She traced her chest with her hands, then

smoothly pulled down her tube top, revealing her pert little breasts. She pinched her nipples into full attention, and when she turned to tease me a little with her bottom, I found the buzzer in my pocket let it sound three sharp times. Each one seemed to strike her like a slap on the ass, and she staggered where she was, controlled herself, then stripped her clothes off and stared at me.

"Would you play with yourself for me," I asked. "That would be so damn hot."

She smiled widely, then sank to the floor, spread her legs widely, and began to work her pussy with her fingers. She watched me for the longest time as she played, until she was so ready to cum that she couldn't focus. When she closed her eyes and had both hands working things, I stepped over to her, unzipped my pants, and put my dick up to her face. She spotted it as her eyes lolled open, and she grasped it with one hand, pulled it to her mouth, and began to lick and suck for all she was worth. I felt

it go down the back of her throat, and then she coughed and I withdrew. She dragged her eyed back open just in time to see me preparing to spear her pussy. She cried out as I entered her, and held on like she was drowning. She started cumming almost immediately, writhing beneath me and twisting her head from side to side. I pulled her legs up over her body so I could drive in as deeply as possible. She was staring me in the eyes, almost begging for release. I kept it up until I completed, and we lay there with me inside her for a while, catching our breath.

I had to put her under again to suggest to her that she was tired and needed to go home, or I'm pretty sure she'd have been ready for another go almost immediately. As it was, I needed time to think, to plan. This was going to be good; I just had to make sure I did it all right.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
71. Niece

My sister’s daughter Carolyn is an attractive kid. She just turned 18, but she is still in high school. She was very beautiful as a young child, but through adolescence she developed complexion problems and it seemed that her nose grew faster than the rest of her face. She still has some that gangly look that teenagers often have when they are growing faster than they can adapt to emotionally. But mature's into an adult, it is clear that she is becoming a beautiful woman.

My mother recently passed away, and Carolyn was helping me prepare some of her property for an estate sale. Carolyn was trying to polish two large silver candlestick holders, rubbing this way and that, but was not making much progress.

“Here, let me show how to do it”, I said, taking one of the candlestick holders from her. I ran my hand up and down the shaft of the holder, saying “just do it like you’re giving your boyfriend a handjob.”

Carolyn blushed a little but broke into a big grin. “Oh, I can sure do that”, she said, as she began pumping her had rapidly along the shaft of the holder she still had.

I looked on in surprise as she jerked her hand up and down the candlestick holder. “It does look like you’ve had some practice. Your boyfriend’s a lucky fella”, I said.

“I don’t have a boyfriend”, Carolyn said, looking deeply into my eyes while continuing her stroking of the holder, “my girlfriends and I do it for the guys to keep them from trying to get into our pants.”

I could feel a bulge growing in my own pants as the conversation continued.

“But doesn’t that just make them more horny?”, I asked.

“Well, if it does, we just jerk them off again”, Carolyn stated in a matter of fact manner, as if we were talking about soccer. “We just keep them drained so that they can’t try to go on to anything else. It relieves them, and keeps us from having to put out.”

At this point, I was looking into her eyes. She looked back with a steady gaze, and seemed very mature and grown up. “That’s a very interesting approach to the problem”, I said. “Do you enjoy giving handjobs, or is it just the lesser of evils?”

“Oh no, I do enjoy it”, she said. “I like the control and power it gives me over boys”.

I couldn’t believe it, but this teenager was making me blush. Not to mention making me harder and harder. “So you just give hand jobs? What do you do with the cum?”, I asked, trying to learn whether she sucked them off, too.

“No, just handjobs. I don’t give blowjobs, if that’s what you’re looking for”, she answered with a devilish grin. Her double meaning made be blush some more. “What to do with the cum can be a problem”, she continued. “I do let them cum in my mouth sometimes to keep from making a mess. But I really just like to see them squirt if I can do it without getting it all over me. I do like to take my shirt off and let them cum on my tits, if I’m somewhere that I can do that”.

Her graphic description had me rock hard. I shifted in my seat to relive my discomfort, and saw Carolyn staring at my crotch.

“Looks like you need a little relief yourself”, she said, moving toward me, putting her hand on me, and rubbing my cock through my pants.

“I…I…I don’t think we should this”, I said, shocked that I was letting my niece take charge like this.

“Nonsense”, she said, “it’s not like it’s really sex or anything”. She already had her hands on my belt buckle, and before I realized what was happening, she had it undone and had pulled my pants down. She took my cock out of my shorts and studied it as if it were a wonder.

“A nice purple head, I like that”, she said. She reached down and flicked her tongue over the head, catching the pre-cum dripping from the slit. “Um, I always like this juice”, she said.

She sat on the floor in front of me and took my cock in her hand and started stroking slowly. She looked up into my eyes with a contented smile. She started jacking me faster, and took her other hand and cupped and squeezed my balls. I knew I wouldn’t last long watching her give my cock such loving care.

“I’m going to cum soon”, I exclaimed. Within a minute I felt the cum welling up in my balls. She continued to jerk me, but took her other hand and lifted up her shirt. She had on a satiny, low cut black bra that pressed her breasts together for plenty of cleavage. As I started to shoot my load, she pointed it at her breasts. Four strands of cum landed on her tits and bra, soaking into the shiny material and standing out on the black bra. She moved my cock up to her face and rubbed it on her cheek, squeezing out a little more cum that squirted into her hair and dribbled down her cheek and onto her shirt that was bunched up around her neck.

She ran her finger over her cheek, putting the cum into her mouth. She smiled at me and said, “Yummy, older guy cum tastes good, too!”

I was speechless, standing there with my deflating cock hanging out. I started to pull my pants up, but Carolyn stopped me. “Don’t put it away yet, I want to look at it some more”, the teenager said.

I was debating whether to take my pants all the way off or just ignore her and put them back on when we heard a car in the driveway. It was my wife Barbara and sister Ellen returning with lunch. Carolyn and I scrambled to make ourselves normal looking. She said ‘we’ll have to do this again sometime. Maybe you can come to one of my and my friends jerk off parties”.

“I’d like that”, I said as I finished putting on my pants. “Maybe next time I can do something for you”.

“Now that would be nice”, Carolyn said, just as the two women walked in the door.

“What would be nice?” Ellen asked.

“Oh, Uncle Ron was just talking about showing me something sometime”, Carolyn said with a wicked grin.

Barbara looked at Carolyn and then looked at me with arched eyebrows. I then realized that Carolyn had a little cum still in her hair, not yet fully dried, and a wet spot on her shirt where the cum on her breasts and bra had soaked through.

Ellen seemed oblivious, but Barbara was definitely going to make me tell her all about this!
Like Reply
72. Cousin

For years she has been tormenting me, whenever they came to visit during my younger teenage years she would tease me with her looks, her words and her actions.

I am eighteen and Vivien is twenty now, nothing had changed, my Aunt and Uncle have come to visit and Vivien has come with them, unfortunately. Since we were much younger I can always remember Vivien being "advanced" for her age. My parents had described her as an "early developer" but I was sure they only knew the half of it. Vivien was well developed with her firm perky breasts, flowing hips and long shapely legs. She would deliberately press her breasts against me when she knew no one was watching, me, like a fool, I used to run and hide.

Vivien would always try to corner me alone, questioning me on what I knew about sex and how far I had gone with a girl. She often tried to kiss me and was generally very forward and open in her intentions with me. Somehow I managed to avoid her, until now. I was getting this dreaded feeling that this time there would be no avoiding Vivien. This time there was something different, she was sneaking me glances across the dinner table and I was not looking away, my eyes were transfixed on her chest. A thin cotton vest with no bra did wonders for her rounded tits, their tight little nipples pressing hard against the fabric. Vivien knew exactly where I was looking and made sure that I had an unobstructed view. At one point during dinner Vivien stood up and walked around to lean over my shoulder to fetch the salad. Her warm firmness pressed against me and when she was sure no one was watching her, Vivien rubbed her nipples against the goose flesh standing erect on the back of my neck.

I tried to ignore her but she was really turning me on. By the time Vivien walked back to her chair my erection was standing proudly in my lap. I had often fantasised about Vivien and had wondered what she would look like under her skimpy clothing, now the real thing was having a disastrous effect on me. From across the table Vivien could see that I was uncomfortable and she got a mischievous look in her eye. Suddenly I felt her foot creeping up my leg, over my knee and into my crotch. I could do nothing to stop her without making it obvious and I sat as she rubbed her instep along the hard length of my straining cock.

I looked up at her and she smiled. After dinner the family lazed around the pool. Vivien had changed into a bikini bottom but she still wore the cotton vest. Her eyes seldom left me as she searched for evidence of my earlier erection. It was still there but I was managing to keep it hidden. I was lying on at the poolside when Vivien walked over and sat beside me with her feet in the water. Strategic moves on my part to sit away from the family and hopefully draw her away to me. It worked. Now I could freely watch her tits move and quiver under her thin vest as she moved. As she sat down she said to me

"Know what cuz? Feeling your hard cock has gone and got my pussy all wet and slippery, would you like to feel?"

"We can't," I whispered "We are cousins."

"I'm not talking about fucking or anything, I just need you to help me out a bit," she pleaded "and I can't wait to get my hands on that thick cock of yours."

I blushed but said nothing, a short while later the family went indoors, leaving the two of us alone. Immediately Vivien made a move and pretending to sit next to me, blocking any view from the house of what she had in mind. Looking me directly in the eye she lowered her hand to my thigh, without delay she slid her hand under the leg of my loose shorts and further up under my boxers. I gasped when I felt her warm, trembling fingers close around my hard shaft. Vivien knew exactly what she wanted and that she may not have much time. She stroked upwards along my thick rod, feeling for the ribbed flange at the base of my head. Finding what she was looking for she ran her fingers over the thick swelling to the tip where her fingers came in contact with a large amount of thick, warm pre-cum.

Vivien circled my tip, spreading my sticky juice across the smooth head. She sighed and lifting a hand cupped one of her full breasts. I felt my cock jerk as she began to massage her nipple between her fingers, stimulating it to full erection. Vivien now had my cock enclosed in her fist and was stroking my foreskin up and down the thick veiny length. Forgetting my shyness I placed my hand on her inner thigh and pressed my fingers against her bikini where it covered her hidden slit. I could feel her outer lips move under my fingers as they slid over each other, her wet slipperiness coating the full length of her cunt.

Vivien stroked my pole harder and sighed as my fingers pressed past her lips and deeper into her aroused pussy mouth. In one swift movement Vivien reached down and moved her bikini aside from under my probing fingers, taking my hand she pressed my fingers between her now naked outer lips and I felt the heat of her soft, pearly inner lips close around my fingers. My fingertip caught the stub of her erect clit, making her jump and gasp with pleasure, hesitating for a moment I rubbed the thick swelling of her clitoris and Vivien thrust her hips into my hand.

My cock was by now giving warning signs that it was going to spray my cousins hand full of sticky white cum and I began to moan quietly.

"Please don't stop cuz, I'm gonna cum" Vivien whispered.

I pressed my fingers deeper into her crevice and felt her small wet entrance. In one movement I inserted my finger all the way into my cousins quivering cunt and I felt her tighten around me. Vivien whimpered and pumped my cock furiously, I knew that she could feel my pole thickening as I began to cum. I felt Vivien close her hand over the end of my shaft as the first thick spurt of semen shot out of me. I heard her say "Oh shit" as she gave herself over to a suppressed orgasm, bucking gently against my hand as she tried to fuck herself with my finger. I was releasing large amounts of steamy sperm into the palm of Vivien's hand as she slowly began to relax, her orgasm subsiding. Eventually my cock stopped twitching in her palm and she released her death grip on my shrinking head. I pulled my finger from inside her slippery pussy and covered her exposed lips with her bikini. Vivien smiled as she removed her sticky hand from inside my shorts.

"Thanks Cuz, I think you need a shower"

I certainly needed a shower; excusing myself with the family I went and cleaned myself up before going to bed. All the while thinking about my sexy cousin and what had happened at the poolside. I couldn't sleep; I lay awake listening to the rest of the family getting ready for bed. The noises from outside my room growing fainter, until there was silence. It was warm so I was lying above the covers in a pair of boxers, even in the dilute light I could clearly see my "tent" where my cock was standing erect, tormented by the memories of my cousins tight pussy engulfing my finger.

Then, ever so quietly, I heard my door being opened. I sat up, curious to know who would be sneaking in at this hour. To my surprise it was Vivien, she quietly closed my door and placed a finger over her mouth to indicate that I must be quiet. Dressed in an oversized T-shirt, I could see Vivien's bare thighs and judging by the movements under the shirt I guessed she was braless.

Vivien came over to my bed and stood looking down at me, her eyes stopped at the sharp pointed front of my boxers. Without saying a word she took hold of my boxers and pulled them off me. My erection sprang free and Vivien immediately wrapped one of her hands around the thick veiny shaft. Still standing next to me Vivien was bent forward slightly, watching her hand as she began stroking my pole.

I reached out a hand and laid it on the back of one of Vivien's thighs, sliding upwards. Her skin was warm and soft and covered entirely with goose flesh. My hand ventured under the hem of the shirt and came in contact with the curve of her firm ass cheek; she was not wearing any panties. This was now a chance of a lifetime; I was determined not to be shy. I had fantasised about this girl for years and now was my chance to find out what was under her clothing.

I stroked her naked ass, carefully feeling every detail. I slipped a finger into the deep crevice between her cheeks and felt the heat increasing as I plunged deeper, spreading her with my fingers. Another second and I found the tight ring of her ass, circling it with my fingertip made her moan with pleasure. Vivien was beginning to stroke my dick faster now, her other hand was cupping my balls and I could feel the heat of her breath as she bend further forward to get closer to my cock and to open her ass to allow me easier access.

I moved my hand downward until I felt her smooth pussy lips at the end if my fingers. Without hesitation I pressed in between the swollen cleft and immediately felt wet slippery juices. Probing deeper I found her pussy hole and slipped my middle finger up into the tight opening. As I inserted my finger I heard Vivien groan and something warm enveloped the end of my cock. Looking down I saw that Vivien had placed her mouth over the head of my cock and it was my turn to moan.

Without removing my finger from inside her pussy, Vivien turned and climbed up onto the bed, positioning herself with her thighs spread apart over my face. Her pouting pussy was six inches from my eyes and I could see every detail of her cunt as she positioned herself over me. Vivien was rolling her warm tongue around the bulb of my rod, running her hand up and down the shaft at the same time.

I removed my finger from inside Vivien's pussy, watching as it came out coated in her slippery juices. Placing my hands on her ass cheeks I gently parted her, opening her ass and pussy for my inspection. The little brown ring of her ass puckered tightly as I blew gently on it. Just below that Vivien's open pink cunt hole was clearly visible between her parted lips. I could smell Vivien's arousal and her slippery wet slit was begging for attention..

Before I could do anything Vivien slid her mouth down the length of my cock until I felt it touch the back of her throat. It felt so good, she started sucking slightly and pumping her mouth up and down my shaft. In return I reached forward and covered her pussy with my mouth and slipped my tongue into her hole. She reacted immediately by pushing her ass back against me, trying to press my tongue further up into her pussy. I began furiously licking the inside of her cunt, tasting her juices as they escaped from her.

Vivien was pumping my cock with some urgency now and I could feel the tell tale signs of an approaching explosion. Suddenly Vivien stopped, sat up and spun around. Placing her feet on either side of my hips she squatted down. Vivien reached down between her legs and parted her pussy lips, opening herself up. I felt the warmth as she sat down, placing her open slit over my balls with my cock standing out in front of her. Vivien slowly lowered her full weight down on me, my balls pressing deeper between her wet, slippery lips and the underside of my shaft pressing against her erect clitoris. I could see she was enjoying it, her eyes were tightly closed and she was biting her bottom lip as the heat from my balls soaked up into her open pussy.

Reaching up I slid my hands under Vivien's shirt and closed my palms over her ripe tits, full and firm with their tightly puckered nipples. I massaged her firmly and rolled her erect nipples between my fingers. Vivien began to rock her hips back and forth, sliding her wet slit over my spongy balls, manipulating them in such a way that they were giving her intense pleasure. Again Vivien took my cock in her hand and began stroking the hard pole up and down, pulling upwards slightly and pressing my shaft against her exposed clit.

As the sensations between her legs increased so Vivien increased the tempo of her hand on my cock. The well lubricated inner lips of her pussy glided over the wrinkled surface of my balls and the twin globes inside moved easily back and forth along the length of her cunt. Vivien's breathing was shallow as she pumped her hips back and forth at an increasingly quicker pace, grinding her clit against the thick shaft of my rod. I could feel her nearing her point of release and I increased the pressure of my hands on her tits, milking her gently.

Vivien let out a low growl, pulled my cock hard up against her clit and humped herself against me. She was cumming and it was all I needed to let go. My first jet of semen shot up and landed between her tits, a thick glob of semen that began running down her belly. The rush that followed all landed on her belly or on her hand as she stroked her fingers over my spouting head. Vivien continued thrusting her hips forward against my cock until her orgasm faded and she slumped back, exhausted. I released my grip on her breasts and she looked down and smiled at me.

It was the next best thing to penetration and we both knew it. At every opportunity Vivien would position herself for me to slip my cock between her legs so that she could take hold of it and stroke it between her pussy lips and so make us both cum. From then on I would look forward to Vivien's visits when we could again make use of each other.
Like Reply
73. Perfume

Henry was quite the satisfied man lately... he had gotten revenge on a tormenter and on a girl that had scorned him, he had a sex partner whenever he wanted one, and he was feeling the steady rush of power. Tonight was going to be different though, tonight he wasn't going looking for revenge, he was going looking for pleasure. Of course pleasure would include the same amount of control, he wanted the kind of girl that would never have gone for him. He wanted her worshiping at his feet, taking his cock anywhere he wanted to put it, doing perverse things just to please him...

Who cares if he was using artificial means? The end effect was still the same, and he still felt good.

So that night he went to one of the local bars where the prettiest and sexiest girls were. He wasn't there for more than five minutes when he spotted the one he wanted... leggy with long hair, a flashing smile, breasts that strained in the tight confines of her shirt, and a humorous glint in her eye. Watching as she laughed and joked with her friends, he decided that she most definitely was the one that he wanted... now he just had to figure out how to get her without causing any suspicion.

About half an hour later she went to the bathroom and he had the brilliant inspiration to follow her. There was no one else there, the bathroom was in a back hall, and as she came out he sprayed her full in the face.

"Go to your friends," he ordered her when she was ready, "Tell them that you've met a nice guy and you're going out to a movie with him. You'll see them tomorrow. Then come outside the front door."

He waited for her, then led her to the car hoping that none of her friends would follow. Luck was holding with him, none of them did. Once they got to his house he plied her with alcohol, making sure that she had plenty to drink. When she woke up tomorrow morning she might not remember everything and what she did remember she'd think that it had all been the alcohol...

"Do a sexy strip-tease for me," he told her, sitting on the couch, "Dance seductively and touch yourself while you're doing it..."

The pretty girl started swaying to the music, her hips gyrating as if she was already being plugged by his dick... slim hands pulled her shirt over her head. Encased in a sexy, lacy bra were two gorgeous globes, she ran her hands up her smooth stomach and cupped them as she moved back and forth. Turning around she undid her bra so that the straps fell and exposed her bare back, teasing him as she bent forward and her ass swayed while her bra fell to the floor. Turning she was playing with her breasts, making her pink nipples hard and pointy. Henry groaned as she played with her breasts, it was incredibly hot to watch her touch herself at his command.

"Now the skirt," he moaned, opening his own pants and freeing his dick to play with himself. The show was much too erotic for him to keep from giving himself some kind of feeling of relief. She shimmied the skirt down her legs, revealing a lacy black thong that would have matched the bra she'd already removed; for a moment he almost wanted her to put the bra back on so that he could see them together... but he was getting much too horny for that.

"Show me your pussy slut..." his eyes were roaming over her body, molesting her with just his gaze as she pulled the thong off, revealing her shaved pink pussy, "Bring it over here..."

She stepped right in front of him as he spread her legs with his hands, pushing his face between her thighs and licking up her pink slit. Moaning she humped her hips against his face as he ate her, tasting her sweetness on his tongue and enjoying the fact that he hadn't even had to order her to be horny. Enjoying her honest reaction he continued to lick and suck at her pussy, sliding two fingers into her hot little hole and pressing on her g-spot. Above him she gasped and moaned, her hands sliding through his hair and pressing him more firmly into the space between her thighs. Smugness swept through him as she began to cum, her legs clamping down on his face and shaking as she cried out with pleasure. It was all the more exciting because it was genuine.

When she stopped cumming he pulled his sticky lips away from her pussy, "Climb on top of me and ride me."

He pulled down his pants a little more to get the best impact as she straddled his thighs, her moist pussy pressing against the head of his dick. As she began her erotic slide down his pole he moaned, she was incredibly tight and her breasts were now right on level with his face, giving him a great view. Leaning forward, he sucked one pink nipple into his mouth as her pussy connected with his crotch, spasming in pleasure as she was completely filled and her swollen clit pressed against his groin.

Grinding her body down on top of him as he began to molest her breasts, she moaned with pleasure as his dick stirred her insides. Henry mashed her breasts with his hands, leaving hickeys all over them as he sucked on her flesh and bit down on her nipples, his sexual energy causing him to become incredibly rough with her. Not that his brutality at all inhibited her response, she threw back her head and rode him harder and faster, her pussy clamping down hard on him as she fucked.

Using all of his muscles, Henry wrapped his arms around her waist and stood up, feeling her sink completely onto his dick as her legs wrapped around him and held tight. With her bruised and sore tits pressed against his chest, he walked over to the wall with slow and careful steps, trying to concentrate as her pussy convulsed around him. Pressing her back against the wall, he began to fuck her hard with bruising speed, slamming her hips against the hard surface as he grunted and abused her body. The girl began to howl with pleasure as he fucked her hard, and he was astonished at her responses, despite the fact that he hadn't even ordered them.

Groaning as her pussy clamped down on him again, massaging his dick as she came, he threw all of his force into his final thrust, slamming her body against the wall as he began to pulse inside her. Every muscle tensed, he held her between his dick and a hard place, spurting jets of frothiness into her pussy as she moaned and writhed against him.

When his dick began to soften inside her he let her drop to the ground, holding her head and bringing her face to his sloppy groin, "Clean me."

As her soft tongue began to lick and caress at his dick and balls, he sighed in contentment, reaching down to begin abusing her tits yet again, pulling on the nipples and twisting them. Her tongue laved his balls, sucking each on into her mouth and swirling it gently; sex juices coating her tongue as she licked at him. Slowly his dick began to harden inside her mouth and she sucked eagerly, her glazed eyes focused on the task at hand, moaning around his dick as he pinched her nipples hard.

Pressing his hardening dick in and out of her wet mouth, he moaned as he got long enough to begin pressing into her throat, feeling her slight struggle against him as his mushroom head hit her gag reflex. He went deeper with every thrust, his dick elongating inside her mouth as her tongue pressed against the sensitive underside. Gripping her breasts, he squeezed them roughly, using them as leverage to pull her against his crotch, making sure that her lips pressed against his groin with every thrust.

Her continued slight struggles annoyed him though, and he found himself getting angry at her. She'd been so cooperative otherwise, not even needing enhanced pleasure in order to get off... he began to get unaccountably enraged, picking up the speed as he pushed in and out of her mouth. Suddenly he pulled out and turned her over onto all fours, his hand crashing down on her ass. Her painful cries filled the room as he spanked her hard, taking out all his conflicting feelings on her creamy cheeks, turning them a bright pink.

Grabbing a hold of her hips, he put the head of his dick against her crinkled asshole and pressed in. Although she howled with surprise and pain, her ass opened up easily before him, tight and accommodating... he realized that this was not a virgin ass that he'd just invaded. With a moan he began to fuck her ass hard and mercilessly, not giving her very much time to adjust, figuring that she needed less time anyway. As he'd thought, she began moaning much sooner than he'd originally anticipated, pushing her plump and abused ass back against him, tightening around him with every brutal thrust.

Reaching around her body he squeezed her already sore breasts, molesting them roughly as he ravished her ass... the strength of his fucking and the way he was taking out all his frustrations on her body brought him to the cusp much faster than he'd wanted to... well that was why he'd given her the alcohol. He'd be keeping her here for the night anyway. As his cum began to shoot down his dick, heading for the dark interior of her ass, he gasped out his first order that pertained to her pleasure.

"Cum for me slut... cum while I shoot my load up your ass!" As the first spurt of cum exited his dick, she began to shake and squeeze, cumming ecstatically the entire time that he was unloading into her dark hole.

Both of them groaned as his dick finished its second load of the night, softening inside her abused hole.

Her hole was to be abused many more times that night as well, during the shower that he brought her into... and then he fucked her twice in his bed and once more in her ass before they fell asleep. By the time he was finally done she was covered with hickeys and some bruises, her pussy and ass were pink and her nipples didn't soften until much later in the night. For himself, Henry's dick felt rather sore, almost chafed... but he was well pleased with the events of the night. He'd forgotten to add his cautionary spray of perfume, but it hadn't mattered... apparently the stuff worked much better than he'd thought!

The next morning the girl awoke with a gasp, he held himself still although he was now awake as well. She looked around tentatively, her tongue sliding over the roof of her mouth, tasting alcohol and sex. Carefully she touched her sore body, moaning quietly at the abuse she'd taken. As she quickly got into her clothes he heard her muttering, "Never again... I'm never drinking tequila ever ever again..."

Smiling smugly as he heard the front door closed, he rolled over and went back to sleep.
Like Reply
74. Wish!

I can only think what has happened to me, is due to a bump on the head.

I had been at work as usual that Thursday afternoon, nothing was out of the ordinary, it was just a regular day. I do remember that my pen fell off my desk and rolled underneath the drawers. I bent down to pick it up but it was right at the back so I got on my knees and crawled under to retrieve the pen. Once I had it in my hand I reversed out of the desk recess and went to stand up.

Ouch, fucking hell! I managed to stand up vigorously rubbing my head which was quickly developing a bump of golf ball proportions. Jeez Louise, I had slammed my head in to the metal framework of the desk and boy, did it hurt.

Cursing my stupidity I resumed my work until about quarter to six, when I decided that I'd had enough for the day. Logging off my computer, putting on my coat and locking my office door, I set off for the tube home. I work in Kensington and have to take the Circle Line to Victoria before getting a train to my home in Dartford. As usual I had to wait a while for the right train to turn up but I was pleasantly surprised that it was quite empty and I was able to get a seat.

I slumped on to the seat and scanned the sports pages of the evening paper but glancing up to check out what station we had stopped at I noticed a beautiful Japanese girl sitting opposite me. She must have been in her early twenties I guess and was wearing a baggy blue T-shirt, a mini skirt and a pair of those ridiculously thick soled shoes. The ones with about 3" of crepe sole which makes the wearer look like an act out of a circus when they walk.

What really caught my attention was that although she had a small ruck sack on her lap, she was sitting with her legs parted slightly and I was sure that I caught a glimpse of her white knickers. Now in a situation like this you want to look but also know that you'll be accused of being a pervert if you get caught. So I tried not to look. But it's so difficult not to take quick looks. Feigning the act of checking out the passing stations, I managed to have a reasonable perv. I wish she would open her legs so that I could get a better look, I thought to myself.

And she did just that! Blow me I thought as I stared right at her now exposed crotch covered only by a pair of lacy, frothy panties. They were so sheer that I could see her pubic hair through them. I looked up and she was staring at me but showed no emotion. It was as if I wasn't there.

Unfortunately the train pulled into Victoria station so I took one last look at her cute snatch and got up to leave the train. As I sat on the overland train to Dartford I blessed my luck for the coincidence of her flashing me just when I'd wished for it.

Thursday nights are always my swimming nights, so I quickly picked up my swimming gear and headed off to the local baths. I always try to swim 50 lengths of the 50 metre pool. This night I was on my 31st or was it 32nd length when I noticed a cute bottom swimming in the lane next to mine. We reached the end and turned at the same time and I started to pull away. Once I had finished my 50 laps I recovered by resting against the side of the pool and watched the other swimmers burning up their metres.

'Cute bottom' finished her swim shortly after me and also rested. She took off her goggles and swimming cap and dunked herself under the water and back up. Long black tresses of wet hair fell over her shoulders. It wasn't just her bottom that was cute. She had perfectly round breasts, her nipples trying to punch holes in her one-piece. I could see a bulge around her crotch.

I wish I could see if she had a shaved pussy, I thought to myself. Bugger me, she put her fingers down to the crotch of her swim suit and pulled it away as if it was cutting into her and gave me a flash of a hairy but shaped pussy. Twice in one day, that's a coincidence.

I thought for a moment and decided to experiment.

'Rub your nipples' was the instruction I tried to project. Nothing! What a prat I am thinking that I'd suddenly developed special powers.

Still I had really wished that she had rubbed her nipples. And this time 'Cute bottom' lifted both hands to her breasts and quickly rubbed her nipples with the result that they puckered up even harder than they had been. Fuck am I onto something here? I looked around the pool and saw one of the lifeguards sitting in her chair.

A nice looking girl with a blonde bob, she was wearing shorts, T-shirt. and plimsolls. I wish she would jump into the pool. The girl stood up and walked to the edge of the pool and jumped in fully clothed. When she resurfaced, she looked puzzled as if she didn't know why she had jumped in.

I started to shake a little, was it the cold water or was I a bit nervous of what I had found that I could do. It was time I went. I quickly showered and dressed and nipped down the pub for a couple of pints. Jan, the barmaid served me, I had always had a fixation about her big breasts and I thought that I would try another experiment. I was concerned of the reaction from my subject or the other people around so I waited until she came from behind the bar to collect empty glasses.

I wish Jan would rub her tits against me. Walking back to the bar with four glasses in each hand she came to where I was sitting on a barstool.

'Excuse me Mike' she said as she placed the empties on the bar and proceeded to rub her tits up against my arm. It wasn't just a brush, this was a fully fledged up and down rub! She looked at me but showed no emotion. I decided I should go home, tomorrow was going to be interesting, that's if my new powers lasted the night.

I slept particularly well that night and was in my office by 8.45am the next day. On my way to work I had tested to see if my powers were still working and was rewarded with a man hitting himself on the head with his rolled up newspaper, much to his consternation.

I also succeeded in getting a dark haired girl to scratch her bottom lifting up her skirt revealing a black thong snugly sitting in the crack of her arse.

Neither act drew any reaction from anyone else.

When my secretary Melanie, oh so pretty Melanie popped her head around the door to say good morning I asked her to come into my office. She stood in the doorway in her business suit and white blouse, every inch the professional. Her auburn hair brushing her shoulders.

"What is it Mike?" she asked.

"I wanted to ask you a couple of questions" I replied. "take a seat"

I wish that she would be totally candid with me about her sex life.

"Melanie, do you ever masturbate?" I asked nervously, not sure whether my powers would stretch to verbal compliance.

"Yes, probably twice a day at least, in fact I've even done it in the office when you have been out at meetings" she said quite breezily.

"How do you masturbate?" I asked next.

"Oh, sometimes with my fingers but I also use vibrators. I have a really big one at home when I feel like a good stuffing and I carry a small vibrator in my hand bag. I really like to pay attention to my clitty but I also like the feeling of something big and hard in my cunt. I get very wet so I always carry a spare pair of knickers with me" Candid to a point.

I wish she would show me how she masturbated.

"Would you like to see how I have a wank, Mike?" she offered.

"Yes please" I could feel sweat beads forming on my brow.

Melanie went out of the office and returning with her handbag shut the door and locked it. Standing in front of me, she gathered her loose fitting skirt above her waist and slipped her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and drew them down her legs and stepped out of them. Walking over to my high backed chair, she sat down put a leg over one of the arms and lifted her skirt exposing a shaved pussy. Wetting two of her fingers in her mouth she plunged them down to her cunt and started to rub it in circular motions. Not before long she had opened up and thrust two then three fingers into her cleft.

Mel reached down to her hand bag and pulled out a little silver vibrator, turned it on and started to circle it around her clitoris. This drew gasps of joy from her lips. With one hand on her cunt, she used the other to open the buttons on her blouse and started to massage her small but beautiful breasts.

Her moans and the smell of her arousal filled my office. I was spellbound, here was my slightly prim but oh so sweet Melanie frigging her slick cunt.......For me.....I wanted a taste.

I wish she would ask me to tongue fuck her.

"Mike, I really could do with some help here, would you like to suck my cunt?"

Loosening my tie, I walked towards her and knelt in front of her sticky, gaping, swollen pussy and leant forward and licked it from bottom to top.

"Oh that feels soooo fucking good, don't stop, lick my cunt, please lick my cunt" she said and pulled my head to her hole. The perfume of her musky juices filled my nostrils and I stuck out my tongue and licked her fanny from bottom to top, she tasted so sweet.

"Aaaah" she mewed "More, lick it again"

Never one to refuse a lady, I went to work on her wet slit and pussy lips. Using my thumb and forefinger, I exposed her shiny clitoris and started to circle it with the tip of my tongue. At this she bucked her hips into my face and grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her crotch. her moans became louder until she suddenly went rigid and climaxed. Her come sprayed my face as she did so.

A knock came at the door and I almost jumped out of my skin. I went over, unlocked it and opened it a couple of inches. It was Sam, that's Sam short for Samantha, the office manager. Now Sam, whilst enormously attractive and very nice, was very staid and would tut at any smuttiness in the office. That didn't stop me from fancying her like mad. She had longer than shoulder length blonde hair, cat like eyes, a cute snub nose and a perky pair of tits trying to fight their way though her tight sweater.

"Good morning Mike, are you still okay for our meeting? she asked cheerfully.

Shit, I had forgotten our meeting to discuss a forthcoming seminar.

"Oh hi Sam, can you give me a couple of minutes, I've just got to finish something with Melanie" I said.

Hold on a moment Mike, I thought to myself, another beautiful opportunity has just presented itself to you. I wish that Sam would like to fuck Melanie. And that Melanie would like to fuck Sam.

"In fact why don't you come in Sam" I said and opened the door wider to allow her to walk through.

Sam's eyes widened when she saw the state of Melanie's undress. Walking over, Sam leant forward and kissed Melanie on the lips. Both of their mouths opened and their tongues entwined. Melanie sat up and grasped the bottom of Sam's black sweater and pulled it over her head. I stared at those perky breasts encased in a flimsy lacy bra. Sam cupped Mel's breasts and kissed her first on the lips and then leant further down to suck her nipples.

Melanie's moans started again and she reached to undo the waistband of Sam's smartly tailored trousers which fell to the floor in a puddle around her ankles. Her peachy bottom was naked except for the thin strip of material of her thong. Mel wasted no time in pulling them down as I in turn wasted no time in pulling my rock hard cock from my trousers and started to masturbate.

Melanie stood up and guided Sam into my chair, getting down on her knees she removed the trousers and thong from her Sam's feet and leant forward and proceeded to lick and suck Sam's pussy in earnest. I decided that it was time that I had some of the action.

I wish that Sam and Melanie would fuck me and be really dirty. Both of them stopped in mid flow and stood up and walked towards me. Melanie kissed me on the lips, I could taste Sam's juices, Sam meanwhile had assumed a hand maidens position on her knees and started to remove my trousers and briefs. Taking my cock in her hand she guided it to her mouth and started to kick and suck my knob.

Oh wow, what a wet mouth and what a dirty tongue. Sam stuck the tip of her tongue in my pee hole making me squirm with pleasure, Melanie meanwhile was wrapping her tongue around mine as part of her very passionate kiss. My cock was throbbing from the oral acrobatics that I was receiving from Sam, it was time that I buried my bone. As it was Mel who was standing, I gently directed her to my desk and bent her over it and taking my hard rod I slid it up and down her entrance and then slowly slid home.

Her velvet cunt pulsed as I started to fuck her.

"Aahh, that feels so good Mike, fuck me hard ooh, that's it, faster" Mel cried.

Never one to ignore a request from a lady, I obliged. Sam meanwhile was sat on her haunches on the floor furiously rubbing her wet pussy, her eyes transfixed on the action in front of her. Getting up she walked towards us and started to stroke my back as I pumped Mel then on one of my out ward strokes she grabbed my penis and bent down and put it in her mouth and licked off the cunt juices then reinserted me. After half a dozen more strokes, she did the same thing only this time she leant over to Mel and shared the juices in a French kiss.

Oh, you dirty girls, I thought. Sam then moved behind me and slowing down my thrusts she parted the cheeks of my arse. I then felt the wet tip of her tongue entering my bunghole. She swirled it around dipping in and out every so often making my toes curl with pleasure. I could feel the pressure start to build in my balls, I was not far off coming. Sam sensed this and stuck first one then two fingers up my arse which proved just to much, and I came like a fire cracker, spurt after spurt of jism shot into Mel's waiting hole. This set Mel off on her orgasm, moaning and mewling, here cunt milking me as she came. I can't remember the last time I came so much!

I pulled my softening cock from Melanie's sticky pussy and it was immediately replaced by Sam's hungry tongue. Oh you really are dirty girls. I watched and caught my breath as Sam licked clean the pouting pussy in front of her.

This really is a useful trick I have here. I wonder who else I can use it on?
Like Reply
75. Mind Reader

Kirsty was having a bad day the sort of day that starts off bad and just gets worse. She was late for work for one thing, and she knew how fussy her boss was about tardiness. She’d also discovered upon opening the shed door that her pushbike had a flat tyre, which did nothing to brighten her day. So when she ran across that busy road on this particular Monday morning, she wasn’t paying close enough attention to the traffic.

Which would explain why the bus clipped her shoulder and sent her spinning towards the sidewalk. At first she lay there too stunned to move, and seeing lots of people converging from all directions in their desire to help out, she attempted to get back on her feet. But raising her head didn’t even seem an option, and she was quickly told to lie still and that an ambulance had been called.

That’s all she could remember of the accident, in fact she didn’t even know what hit her. When she awoke she found herself in the hospital with her father sitting next to the bed.

“Ah, you’re awake at last?” he said, leaning forward and taking her hand.

“Hi dad, how long have I been here?” replied Kirsty.

“Two days, you had us all worried…

Suddenly the doctor was there and interrupted Kristy’s father.

“I see you’ve decided to join us in the land of the living young lady. Now then, I have a few things to tell you, and then I’ll leave you alone. First of all your injuries weren’t severe in them selves, but the brain swelling after the initial impact was life threatening? We had to give you a new drug to control the swelling, otherwise you wouldn’t be here now,” said the Doctor, as he walked slowly around the bed.

Kirsty listened intently but kept hearing other sounds in the background. She ignored them, thinking they were probably the kind of ringing noises one gets when you bang your head.

Soon after that Kirsty was asleep again, and her father was being told she should be all right to leave in the morning. When morning did arrive Kirsty was full of life and eager to get out of that stuffy bed. She found herself feeling surprisingly alert and her hearing seemed to be acute in the extreme. For she could hear a conversation from across the ward, between two nurses that sounded like it was taking place right next to her.

Dismissing it as nothing more than sound travelling well, she got dressed and waved to her father as she left the ward and as he entered to pick her up. At this point her adventure began, because she was about to discover something that made her quite unique. After climbing into the back of her dad’s car she heard him say.

“This damned traffic’s going to be the end of me.”

“Don’t worry about it dad, the traffic is always bad at this time of the day,” she replied, thinking he’d been talking to her.

“Sorry love, were you talking to me?”

“Yes, I was just replying to what you said,” she replied, getting more comfortable.

“I didn’t say anything darling, oh and make sure you buckle up. The last thing we want now is for you to bang your head again,” said her father.

Kirsty looked at him thinking he’s losing his mind, and would’ve dismissed it had the next incident not happened so quickly afterwards. Her father had just pulled out of the hospital when another car pulled up along side them. It had two young men inside, and one of them was staring straight at Kirsty. He wasn’t talking, but she could hear his voice, as he took her figure in through the glass.

“Christ, I’d love to fuck that. She’s got a perfect body.”

Kirsty couldn’t understand where the voice was coming from, because it sounded like the person was sitting next to her. She then heard her father once more, only this time she could see his face in the car mirror and he wasn’t talking. It didn’t take a genius to figure out from that point that she was over hearing their thoughts. At first this seemed like a bad thing, for she felt that perhaps people would think she was going mad.

It wasn’t until she concentrated really hard that she noticed she could block these random thoughts entering her mind. After that event, she practised with every waking minute, and never told a soul. With a gift such as mind reading, the possibilities were endless.

A couple of days later and she was going back to work, and looking forward to using her newfound powers. She’d thought about how she could use her gift, and some very naughty thoughts had entered her head. For instance, she knew a couple of people at work who liked her, but she didn’t know how much.

She worked in a chain of boutique stores and was responsible for the window displays. She loved her job and had to work closely with several young people, all of which had a different story to tell.

When she arrived at work, her boss greeted her with a warm handshake.

“Thank god you’re all right Kirsty, when I heard about your accident later that day I sent some flowers, did you receive them?” he said, letting go of her hand.

“Yes, thank you. That was very kind of you,” she replied, not wishing to sound ungrateful.

Kirsty didn’t particularly like her boss, as he was a bit of an ass kisser. She’d seen him sucking up to his bosses on many occasions, and it always made her angry to think that that was how one got ahead in this world. Until now she’d kept her powers locked up, mainly because she had no desire to hear what her boss was thinking.

That changed shortly afterwards though, as she found herself working along side one of her favourite employees. Kirsty wore a short skirt and a tight blouse that day, both of which complimented her figure. She’d chosen that particular outfit on purpose, knowing that it always turned heads.

“Pam, if you take that box into the store room, we’ll pick out the next lot of clothes that need to be displayed,” said Kirsty, pointing to said box.

“Okay,” came the short reply, as Pam picked the box up and entered the storeroom.

Kirsty now turned on her powers, and entered the storeroom behind Pam. Once inside Kirsty climbed the sturdy ladder that was beside the shelves, and began her act. She knew that her skirt would ride up her thigh, and she also knew that Pam would be able to see her panties from the ground. That was when she over heard Pam’s first thoughts of the day.

“My god, I’d love to lick her cunt. She has such an incredible figure,” thought Pam.

Kirsty, couldn’t help herself, she could feel her panties getting wet, and with every emotion charged second she stood on top of that ladder, the thoughts of what Pam wanted to do with her were making her feel incredibly hot. After a couple more minutes Kirsty decided to act out her desires, and came down the ladder.

“I’ll be back in a minute Pam, if you could put these in the box, I just need to go to the toilet,” said Kirsty, handing over the few garments she’d picked out whilst on top of the ladder.

“Will do,” replied Pam, totally unaware of Kristy’s intentions.

Shortly after that Kirsty returned and again climbed the ladder, only this time Pam couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Kirsty wasn’t wearing any panties, and her beautifully shaved pussy was clearly visible. Pam’s random thoughts were coming through loud and clear to Kirsty.

“Oh my god, I think I’m going to cum. What should I do, I can’t take my eyes away. Does she know I can see her? Is she teasing me? My god I want to touch her. I so want to lick that beautiful soft cunt of hers,” thought Pam, discretely rubbing herself against the ladders edge.

Kirsty couldn’t take anymore, so she turned and placed a leg up onto the shelf beside the ladder making it more than obvious she knew exactly what she was doing.

“Do you want this?” she said, gently stroking her pussy lips with a single finger.

Pam never needed any more encouragement, for in that instant she was climbing the ladder and burying her head between Kristy’s thighs. Kirsty threw her head back as she felt Pam’s tongue licking her clit for the first time, and squealed when she felt a finger entering her womanhood. In that erotic charged moment she came, and felt the tongue lapping at her juices as she flooded her friend’s mouth.

“Oh god she tastes so sweet,” thought Pam, as Kirsty pushed her hips into Pam’s face.

Just then another mind could be heard, and at first it sounded like background chatter, but once she focused on the point of the sound she discovered the young sales rep spying from behind the next shelf.

“Fucking hell, I always knew she was hot, but FUCK,” he thought, as he released his hardening cock and began to stroke it in time with the action before him.

Kirsty smiled, and allowed Pam to continue as both of their thoughts started to overlap one another.

“This woman is such a slut,” thought Pam, poking a finger in fast and hard as her tongue flicked the erect clit once again.

“Christ I’m going to cum too quickly, and I haven’t got a way of cleaning it up,” thought the rep, as he began to ejaculate onto the floor.

Kirsty could almost feel the sensations the rep was experiencing, and it intensified her next orgasm as Pam had introduced two more fingers into the game. Kirsty slipped a hand beneath her own blouse and began to pinch her nipples, as well as rolling the hardened ends around with the palm of her hand. She sensed the rep leaving, and thought it was about time she stopped all this.

Leaning down Kirsty picked Pam up by her shoulders, and ushered her back down the ladder. Once on the ground they kissed, and Kirsty told her they’d have to continue this at a later date. After straightening their clothes they re-entered the boutique and returned to work.

Kirsty had so enjoyed that moment, and knew that none of that would have happened if she hadn’t been able to read minds. As she thought earlier, the wonderful games she could play were endless.

The next day Kirsty was assigned to another boutique in the chain, where she had to redress all the mannequins with the latest offerings. Most of the morning she worked alone, but during the afternoon when the store was quieter, a young man was assigned to help her finish the display off.

She’d not met this guy before, and although she wasn’t into men in a big way, she decided to have a little fun with him. Opening her mind to his thoughts, she quickly became aware that he was quite taken with her body.

“I bet she wouldn’t look at me twice,” he thought, as he witnessed Kirsty smiling at him.

Kirsty had removed her panties once again, and she intended to put on a show for the young guy, just to make his day. The outside windows were covered in order to keep the display a secret until the unveiling, so Kirsty only had one entrance to be concerned with.

She positioned herself behind her assistant and bent down to play with the hem of the dress she’d been working on. She didn’t need to see him looking to know he was, for she could hear every single thought.

“Oh my god, oh shit I can see her pussy. Fuck that’s making me hard. What I wouldn’t give to fuck that sweet tight cunt right now. Oh wait until I tell the guys later on, they just won’t believe this,” he thought, never taking his eyes away from the show, “Christ my cocks straining, I’ve got to adjust myself,” he thought, quickly pulling his hardened cock straight.

Kirsty casually turned around and glanced at the impressive bulge in her assistants pants, and then un-noticed she unfastened two buttons on her blouse and asked him to help her.

“Hold this up for me Ricky?” she said, stooping down and pinning the dress behind the mannequin, fully aware that he could now see her voluptuous breasts.

“Oh shit, now I can see her tits. I hope she doesn’t see my cock, it’s fucking bursting to get out,” he thought, pretending not to be uncomfortable.

Kirsty turned her eyes towards the obvious bulge in his pants and deliberately moved around the dress and brushed it with her shoulder. She heard Ricky let out a squeal, but ignored it. Ricky could now feel his hardness pressing against Kristy’s shoulder, and didn’t quite know what to do.

“Oh fuck, surely she can feel that? If she keeps rubbing it like that, I’m going to cum,” he thought, beginning to squirm a little.

Kirsty suddenly had an idea, she would pretend to be pulling the dress down in order to make it tighter looking, but at the same time she would rub him off. At first she couldn’t quite get into the correct position and then she managed it, and could feel his hardness pressing against her back.

Pushing back slightly she tugged at the dress as Ricky held it in place and allowed her back to slide up and down his shaft.

“Oh no, oh fuck I’m going to cum,” he thought, reacting to Kristy’s command to hold the dress tightly.

Just then he felt the explosive exit of his seed, filling his pants and slowly but surely running down his legs.

“Um…I must just go to the toilet,” he said, letting go of the dress and rushing out.

Kirsty smiled to herself, and only just realized that she’d become wet from playing around. She so looked forward to further days, and all the adventures she’d find herself in.
Like Reply
76. MY

"Excuse me, ... I..." I stumbled over my words, disconcerted by the woman sitting in front of me. "I was looking for Dr. Rodiguez."

"You found her," she said with a grin that was almost a smirk. "I'm Dr. Carmen Rodiguez. Perhaps you were expecting a man, no? But as you can see, I am a woman."

That I could see. Indeed! A large and very well built woman, 'stacked like a brick shit house' I would have said in college days. A large expanse of Dr. Rodiguez's ample brown bosom revealed by a very low-cut smock confirmed it. The smock that barely extended below her crotch showed a long stretch of smooth dark skin that offered even more dazzling proof.

"Please make yourself comfortable," Dr. Rodiguez said, startling me. I realized I had been gaping. The low couch she indicated was comfortable, but I was not. As I sat down, I found I had an unimpeded view up between Dr. Rodiguez's legs.

"So, you told my nurse you are suffering from headaches. For how long?" The first few questions were perfunctory, but I was shocked by what came next.

"Now I am going to ask you some personal questions," she said and gazed deeply into my eyes. "You can have no secrets from your doctor."

"Well, within reason," I replied stiffly.

Her grin was condescending, not wholly professional. "Oh, Robert, you are going to answer my questions, whether you want to or not."

"I don't think I like your attitude, doctor. And don't call me Robert."

"Oh, my," she cooed, "I think it's YOUR attitude that is in the way, but I'm going to change it," she smiled in reply.

"What are you doing?" I asked in horror as Dr. Rodiguez opened yet another button of her smock and revealed what I had suspected. No bra.

"Showing you my pretty titties, of course. You have been trying to peek at them all the while we talked. I guess you like girls with big boobs, eh?. Well, go ahead and take a nice long look. Letting these babies work on you should make you a lot more cooperative."

I was starting to feel strange before I noticed the small locket that Dr. Rodiguez was dangling between her large creamy breasts, flashing rhythmically. I tried to look away, but my eyes were fixed. "You like looking at my titties, Mr. Black. Just keep looking. They are so soft and warm, just like you feel, soft and warm inside. Now, you are going to tell me what I want to know."

I didn't want to, but somehow I knew I would.

"How often do you have sexual intercourse?"

"Huh?" I asked dreamily.

"You know what I mean," she grinned, "how often do you get laid?"

"Uh, dunno, almost every weekend," mumbled.

"Almost? Weekend?" she replied incredulously. "Do you mean that most nights you sleep alone, without a woman in your bed to satisfy you? That must be very hard. You are a man that needs lots of sex. You are really horny all the time, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess," I heard myself admit. I had never thought of myself that way, but when Dr. Rodiguez looked deep into my eyes and said I was, I knew it was true.

"How do you manage?"

"What?" I was distracted.

"How do you satisfy your extraordinary strong sexual cravings?

Did I have extraordinary strong sexual cravings? "Oh, I pick up girls here and there. There are several I call. It usually works out." It was hard to remember, to think.

"That's not good enough for a man with your needs," she concluded. "And all the other nights?" she grinned.

I felt compelled to speak, but embarrassment held my tongue. Carmen looked at me with amusement. "Oh, you don't have to say it if you don't want to, Robert. I know what you do. All naughty boys do it if they don't have a regular woman in their bed, a woman who knows just what turns you on, who screws you silly even before you know you need it. You get yourself off with your hand don't you?"

Blushing furiously, I wanted to deny it, but there were Dr. Rodiguez's eyes on me. "Yes," is whispered.

"Of course you do, Robert. I don't blame you, but it's so unnecessary. You have a housekeeper don't you?"

"My housekeeper?" I thought foggily. Maria, the woman I had hired a few weeks ago? "Yes." I said.

"She's very petty, isn't she?"

"Yes," I had to agree.

"So tell me why you allow yourself to suffer those intense cravings for sex. She should be in you bed every night."

"I can't sleep with my housekeeper!" I replied, the shock jarring me slightly out of the peaceful fog I was in.

"Impossible! That hot little bitch loves to screw. Don't tell me she is refusing to fuck you!"

Something was wrong. Dr. Rodriguez seemed to know about Maria. I started to smell a rat and my head was starting to clear. "On the contrary, Dr. Rodriguez. There is nothing she wants more. She has done every thing she can to get me into bed. She wears tantalizing mini-skirts, skin-tight short shorts, translucent blouses with out bra to show off her titties. She wiggles her ass and bounces her boobies for me shamelessly. Sometimes it's all I can do to keep my hands off of her."

"So why do you?"

"I don't believe in mixing business with pleasure. I think she may be after something more than a good lay."

"Of course she is," Carmen laughed. "Probably wants a promotion from housekeeper to homemaker, the little vixen. Women seldom want to fuck guys JUST for the sex, even ones like you." She gave me a hot, appraising look. "Well, your problem is pretty obvious. You are not getting enough really good sex. A series of one-night stands can't satisfy your appetites. You need to be in a woman every night, letting her get you off several times. Did you have a nice roll in the hay this morning before you came here?"

"Of course not," I replied.

"I thought not. That would explain your reactions now."

"What reaction?"

"You are becoming sexually aroused. Seems looking at my titties has done something to you. I'd better examine you to confirm my diagnosis." She was right. My eyes had wandered back to her breasts and I was rock hard.

"You want me to disrobe?" I felt so confused.

"That won't be necessary, Carmen laughed. "Believe me, I know how to get a horny young man out of his pants." Then she was standing in front of me, beginning to open my shirt and loosen my belt. I felt helpless to stop her.

"Now, let me unzip you." As she bent down her large succulent breasts were just inches from my eyes "Oh, you have nice swelling there where a woman likes to see one. You are really big here, Bobby," she continued, massaging my prick through my shorts. "This must account for your success with the girls. They see the size of that bulge and their panties start getting wet. Mine sure are. I'm going to pull down your shorts to get a better look at you. I think you will be more comfortable lying down."

I looked around nervously for an examination table.

She must have read my thoughts. "This is a special examination Bobby; come with me. I want you to be VERY comfortable." She led me to an adjoining room with a low, hospital like bed and smiled at me. Her eyes seemed to be giving an order. Meekly, I lay down. "Very good, Bobby. Now, you must not speak again except to answer my questions," she said and began stroking my prick.

"This is your problem, Bobby, your cock." I didn't understand, but she had forbidden me to speak. Her hand on my cock felt too good, anyway. I gazed up at her smiling eyes.

"You have a long thick cock, a cock that would please any woman. When a cock like yours goes into a woman it must arouse her profoundly. She must start cumming as soon as this beautiful tool penetrates her. A woman when filled with a prick like yours, just go off her nut too quickly. You bring her to a series of orgasms as you pound away at her. When you finally unload your balls into her, it's 'good night sweetheart.' She passes out in ecstasy. She can't do anything for you because she's still knocked out. Am I correct?"

"Yes," I replied dreamily.

"You're missing the long slow build up to orgasm with a woman setting the pace, making you gradually want it more and more until you are crazy to fuck. I'll bet you have never known how good it feels for a woman to fuck you from on top." I shook my head in agreement. "You don't know the pleasure of being in the sexual thrall of a woman."

"No," I agreed. This was totally wrong. I didn't want to be in the sexual power of a woman. But then why was I enjoying what Carmen was doing to me?

"But you need to know. That explains your headaches."

Headaches! It was Maria who had been pestering me to see a doctor about my headaches, Maria who had set up this appointment with Dr. Rodriguez. But that meant... Carmen's breathy voice interrupted my thoughts. "The headaches are a symptom of your unsatisfied craving for sexual domination. I prescribe therapy beginning immediately."

"No, no. I don't need ..." I tried to protest, but Dr. Rodiguez put her finger to her lips to silence me and continued to stroke my prick deliciously.

"Don't argue with your doctor." she ordered, smiling. "I know what's good for you, poor baby, and I am going to doctor you good. You need sex badly and I'm going to give you a big dose of medicine that will give you instant relief," she growled lustfully.

I was so far gone I hardly knew when Dr. Rodiguez finished undressing me and shucked her own smock, but suddenly the voluptuous woman was in my arms. "Now you must get me ready to make love to you, Bobby. It is important that your sex therapist be properly aroused so she can give you the treatment you deserve. Kiss me," she whispered, offering me her large round breasts. "I want you to suck my tits good. Take my nipples in your mouth, honey. Umm ... Like that. ... Nice. Yes, I can feel it. ... Sucking my titties is getting me wet, Bobby. My cunt is going to be nice and juicy so she can slide down over your prick very easily.... Good.... I'm getting the urge to have your big cock in me, the urge to fuck you."

I could only grunt.

"And nursing me is getting you so ready, too, isn't is Bobby. My tits make you happy and relaxed, dreamy and docile." Her voice seemed to come from far away. "You like sucking my tits, don't you, Bobby? Nursing my big soft titties makes you weak and sleepy and helpless as a baby, ready to accept sweet domination." Her words poured over me like warm honey.

"Yes," she said after a few minutes, "I think you've had enough preparation, sweetie." I opened my eyes. Had nursing her wonderful breasts put me to sleep? She was smiling at me and began to mount me "You are going to love what I do to you Bobby. Let me guide your prick up into me. Yes, it's sliding deep into my cunt, just where I want you." I moaned helplessly as her full weight settled on my hips. "Close your eyes, Baby. I'm going to take you for a short sleepy ride. I'll rock back and forth on your prick, making you feel so good, ... so sleepy. I'm going to rock you to sleep.... Fuck you to sleep...." An orgasm overcame me and I passed out.

Chapter 2: Confrontation:

When I awoke I realized I was not in Dr Rodriquez's office. The room looked like an ordinary bedroom of a residence. I thought I could hear voices from somewhere, perhaps a downstairs. One voice was that of Carmen Rodriquez. The other one was familiar, but...

"Is he still out?" the unidentified voice asked.

"I'm afraid so, honey. I gave him quite a workout. You're going to love him. He's as big as you guessed and he has the stamina of a horse. After putting him under with a fuck in the office I gave him something to keep him happy and dreamy while I brought bring him back here. I fed him a big plate of pasta to keep up his strength, had plenty of Gatorade by the bed, and went to work on him. I got him to fuck me three times last night and once early this morning." Carmen was gloating.

"Four times? Was that necessary?" The other woman sounded jealous.

"Maybe not, honey, although each time I put him under a little deeper. Remember, though, I'm doing this for you "pro bono," well "pro boner" in this case," the doctor giggled. "I charge most women thousands of dollars to give them the docile, horny man they've dreamed about."

"I know and I am truly grateful. I've wanted him so bad ever since I started work for him, but I couldn't get him into bed no matter what I did."

"I understand you perfectly. I thought you were exaggerating, just infatuated, but he really is a hunk. I've never enjoyed a 'patient' more. And I did a sperm count. He's loaded. You'll be knocked up in no time, honey."

The other woman giggled nervously. "But you're sure it will keep working?"

"Always, honey. As soon as a man realizes that he can get all the sex he wants by being a woman's little fuck toy and that's the ONLY way he can get it, he's hooked."

"DOES he realize it?"

"Well, his male ego has just received a pretty hard blow. He was seduced and totally dominated by a woman for the first time in his life yesterday and, although he wouldn't admit it, he loved it. That should have him off balance. You have to make sure he stays that way by keeping him so well fucked his normal male-dominant reactions don't have a chance to surface. That's where those other things I told you come in."

"You mean the drops to put in his water?"

"Yes. They had him in a nice receptive mood for me yesterday. His libido was cranked up and he was perfectly vulnerable to suggestion. I hardly needed the locket. Make sure you don't give them to him when he's about to go off to work, though, or some other woman may scarf him up."

"My Robert? Not on your life," she replied fiercely.

I could tell they were talking about me as if I were the second woman's chattel. She even intended to use me to make her pregnant! It was outrageous -- and a little frightening, as I found myself aroused by the thought. Still, this was too much. I looked around for my clothes but could only find one of those hospital-type smocks. Putting it on, I went to confront them.

As I descended the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible the livingroom came into view. Nearer the stairs was the unknown woman with her back to me. Carmen was seated farther away facing the stairs obliquely. The hem of her frilly yellow sundress stopped well above the knee and the 4' pumps she wore matched the dress. The neckline was low and displayed plenty of her large brown breasts. Her leg was crossed revealing acres of the soft skin of her thigh. I stopped in my tracks to take in how sexy she was. As I gaped Carmen spotted me.

"Good afternoon, Bobby. 'Hablar del Rey de Roma y el se asoma,'" ** she smiled. "Sleep well?"

At her voice the other woman turned. I was Maria! Suddenly everything became clear. Carmen had probably given Maria something to put in my food to cause the headaches in the first place. The visit she arranged to Carmen's office was just a set up for her to seduce and do who knows what else to me. Now I was to be turned over to my twenty-year old housekeeper to be her plaything.

"I heard you talking, Dr. Rodriguez. I know what you and Maria have planned and I'm not going to let you get away with it!"

"Oh?" she turned to Maria with an amused look before returning her gaze to me. Maria looked more uncertain. "An just what part of having Maria take you to her bed every night, giving you all the sex you want do you not like?"

Maria giggled.

"The, er, domination. Being her ..." I stumbled in embarrassment, 'sex toy.'"

"You mean that you would like NOT being able to turn down her offer of sex?" I think there was some silent signal between them. "Not being able to take your eyes off of Maria's pretty titties when she opens her frilly white blouse." Maria was slowly unbuttoning her blouse. My god! She wasn't wearing a bra. "And let you have a good look long look?"

Carmen had come to my side now as my eyes were fastened on Maria's pert breasts with large erect nipples. Was she aroused? I blinked several times trying to recover my thoughts, my indignation.

"I'm not sure I believe you, Bobby. You cant seem to keep from staring at Maria's breasts, even though you know she's trying to seduce you. I don't think you can resist her. I believe having a curvy, hot little number like Maria running your sex life, making you fuck her when and as often as she likes, arouses you profoundly."

"No, I don't want that, I..." Carmen's hand had found my cock through the flimsy garment and begun to fondle me. I was still staring at Maria who had continued to strip. She was stepping out her skirt, puddled on the floor, and was hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

"If you don't like havin Maria seduce you, why are you so hard, Bobby? Why don't you make her stop? Is it because you can't? Your prick is telling me you need sex. Are you really sure you would not like Maria to take you to bed and give you a long leisurely fuck?" Maria was totally naked now except for her stockings and heels standing directly before me?

"NO," I said, summoning all my will power.

"Then prove it," Carmen challenged, smiling.

"Huh?"

"Prove to her that you don't want Maria to fuck you by giving her a kiss." Carmen reached forward and ran her fingers into Maria's abundant bush. "There."

I shook my head at the implications.

Grinning, Carmen withdrew her fingers and rubbed them on my lips. The rank, wet smell was overpowering. "Do it, Bobby. Taste Maria's juicy pussy and tell me your don't want her." Her hand was on my shoulder pressing down. Slowly I dropped to my knees and looked up at Maria. She was smiling broadly now as she guided my head to Maria's sex. I hesitated only a moment before I plunged in.

I knew then I was lost. I had entered a new world, a world of salty taste and powerful aroma. I clung to Maria's perfect little bottom and kissed and licked her pussy enthusiastically, drinking of her flowing, intoxicating juices. Time had no meaning in that world. I could hear Carmen's voice. "Yes Bobby, this is where you belong -- on your knees, worshiping at your Mistress's temple. You are hers, now, Bobby. Let her drug you with her essence. You are addicted to her sweet self; you can never get enough. Soon she will teach you her pleasure, but for now to yield is enough."

"Yield" is too active a verb to describe what was happening to me. It was like the slow deflation of a balloon; my resistance seeping away. I could not give her what I no longer owned. My consciousness floated away on a pink cloud of pleasure. When next I was aware, I was in bed again. Maria was aboard my cock looking down at me, her eyes shining. I sensed that Carmen had left us alone. "Thank you, Roberto. Thank you for giving yourself to me this far. I'll not let you regret it." I certainly was not regretting it at that moment, her warm, pussy holding me in its tight wet grip as she moved up and down on me. "I'll always be a loving mistress, mi amor, demanding nothing but your love and loyalty in return. You will learn to please me and I will learn to please you. Will you submit to me as your Mistress?" I could d nothing but nod.

"Yes? Oh, I'm so happy darling." In her excitement she began fucking me faster bringing me nearer and nearer to orgasm. "Then seal it, my love. Give yourself to me completely, mind and body. Give me your come, love. Come for me! Come!"

My body reacted to her command with an incredibly powerful orgasm and. It began in my groin and traveled outward. I began to spasm into her, yielding up my jism to her pussy's demands as I sobbed, "Maria, Maria." I felt her shudder as well. For an eternity we grasped each other as our bodies fused. When my orgasm was spent I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me. Then she leaned down and kissed me and I was instantly asleep.
Like Reply
77. Friend's Sister

I was sitting in Denny's unwinding after the last day of the Bar Exam. Jerry Jones and I had finished earlier and we were dealing with the uncertainty of waiting for the results. I am Tim Sharp. I was finally out of law school and on my way. I hoped.

Jerry interrupted my revelry. "Tim, that was tough. But at least its over. I need a favor."

"What kind of favor?"

"My sister has this friend I'm stuck on and I can't get her interested in anything but coffee. She thinks of me as a brother because of my sister, Melissa. You had a friend, the Master Hypnotist. Do you think you could give me his number? I want his help."

Jerry was my best friend in Law School. I had never told him I was the Master Hypnotist.

"Jerry, the Master Hypnotist was me. What do you want me to do?"

"Could you hypnotize Melissa's friend and get her to go out with me?"

"What does Melissa say about all that?"

"I've talked to her and she says she can't make Gail go out with me if she doesn't want to."

"Would Melissa let me hypnotize her?"
"I think so. She saw the Master Hypnotist perform and told me that she was turned on by the show. What would that do?"

"I could use Melissa to get to Gail. Trust me."

"When can you do it?"

"I haven't got a job yet, so lets do it as soon as possible. Invite Melissa and me over to your apartment at the same time."

"I'll call you tonight."

That evening Jerry called me. I was going to go trolling and had forgot all about the conversation. "Tim, I worked it out. Can you come over tomorrow night at ten o'clock? Melissa will be here."

"Okay, Jerry, I'll be there."

I had known Melissa for several years. She was really cute. About five feet four with a Meg Ryan look. She thought of me as a brother and I never could go out with her. I was going to solve my problem too. I thought she was darling and I wanted to have her. I had been concentrating on getting through law school and had let my love life slide. Now, I had some time and lots of pent up need.

Jerry lived in a very upscale neighborhood. His family was very well off. I made a point of getting to his apartment a half hour early. I called first to make sure Jerry would be there and I wouldn't have any surprises. My plan was to gain control of Jerry first and then go from there.

Jerry greeted me at the door. "Hi Tim. Why did you want to come early?"

"I want to hypnotize you so I can use you as an illustration of how enjoyable hypnosis is. You remember that that's how I did it at the show."

"Sure, okay. What do I have to do? Couldn't I fake it?"

"Jerry, it is impossible to fake being really hypnotized. You will enjoy it. Sit over there." I pointed to a sofa that was in the next room. I wanted to move fast before he thought too much about it.

"Watch my finger, as it gets closer to your nose you will feel yourself going into a deep trance." Jerry had seen me successfully hypnotize several people and he was well conditioned. I used the relaxation drill for several minutes and then woke him.

"Jerry, when I count to three you will waken from a very deep trance feeling terrific. When I tell you to sleep, you will go into an even deeper trance." I counted to three.

Jerry woke with a start. He had been very limp. "What happened, was I hypnotized?"

He was clearly a good subject. Now if Melissa was as good. I put Jerry back and forth several times just to deepen his trance and to keep myself occupied until Melissa arrived. Jerry got very confused about time passing without his knowing it. When the doorbell rang he was very well conditioned. I told him that he would do everything I asked without thinking about it and without being in a trance. I told him that he would go into his deepest trance whenever I snapped my fingers.

"Jerry let Melissa in and have her sit next to me." He went to the door and brought Melissa in. She really looked like Meg Ryan.

"Hi Tim, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Meg." She laughed. I had teased her about her resemblance many times.

Jerry sat her next to me. She turned to me and gave me her dazzling smile. "Jerry tells me that you were really Master Hypnotist. Really?"

Great start. "I plead guilty. Why do you point it out?" I listened to myself. I sounded like a lawyer in a courtroom. Melissa didn't seem to notice.

"I want to lose five pounds and I understand hypnosis is wonderful for that."

I wasn't sure where the five pounds were supposed to come from, but that was her problem. "Sure, that is easy. I'll just condition you to eat a little less. When do you want to do this?"

Obviously, I was hoping she would say now. She didn't disappoint me. "Can we do it now?"

Oh yes. "Certainly. Have you ever been hypnotized before?"

"I think so. I was at a party and I think I was hypnotized and I felt like I was going under when you were the Master Hypnotist."

She was going to be very easy. "Close your eyes and imagine you are floating. Your whole body is getting very limp as you float. You are floating into a deep, wonderful trance. Your trance is wonderful and very deep. Your body feels warm, comfortable and totally limp. You cannot move any muscle unless I tell you."

I snapped my fingers and Jerry went completely limp in his chair. Melissa was already completely limp. "Melissa, how do you feel?"

"I feel warm and wonderful."

I whispered in her ear. "You are feeling very aroused. Your vagina is very wet. Your breasts are very sensitive. My voice turns you on more than you have ever felt. Are you a virgin?"

She answered softly, "no."

My nose was telling me that I was being successful in arousing her.

"When I count to three you will wake up feeling very horny. When I say sleep or touch your left hand you will go back into an even deeper trance." I counted to three and she opened her eyes and sat up.

"I feel very strange, was I hypnotized?" She looked at Jerry.

"Why is he like that?"

"I put him out so I could have you to myself."

She laughed a throaty laugh. "What did you have in mind that we would do?"

I decided to gamble. "Fuck."

She laughed again. "Why would you think we would do that?" She did not look repelled by the idea.

"Because I have wanted you since I first met you."

She looked me in the eyes. "Tim you are nice and I seem to be attracted to you right now, but you are like a brother to me. It wouldn't be right."

I took her left hand and she collapsed. "Melissa, do you have a boy friend?"

"No."

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes."

I am going to be your Master and you will be my sex slave, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"From now on when we are alone you will call me Master. Jerry will not count. I will be his Master also. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Have you ever seen Jerry naked?"

"Yes, we used to play a game we called Pretend Sex."

"What did you do when you played that game?"

"We would both get undressed and Jerry would insert his penis inside of me."

"Why was it Pretend?"

"He was ten and I was eight. Nothing happened."

"Why did you stop playing Pretend?"

"Jerry said that we should stop. It was wrong. So we stopped. That was when he was eleven. He learned that in school."

"Did you enjoy the game?"

"Oh, yes."

"Do you ever think about the game now?"

"Yes, I wondered what it would be like to have sex with Jerry and I conditioned myself not to think about sex with my brother. It upset me too much."

" Is that why you didn't want to have sex with me?"

"Yes, I thought of you as my brother."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to fuck Jerry?"

"I guess I'd like to see what it would be like."

"We can do that without Jerry knowing."

"How can you do that?"

"When I count to three you will open your eyes and awaken your body. You will stay in a deep trance." She opened her eyes.

"Jerry is in a deep trance. I can have him strip, you could mount him and feel what it would be like. He will never remember."

Melissa looked at me without speaking. "Jerry, take all of your clothes off."

Jerry stood up and stripped. His penis was huge. "Jerry, make your penis erect."

It promptly came to attention. It extended well past his navel. "Jerry, lay on your back on the floor."

He did. "Melissa, take your clothes off."

"Yes, Master."

She stared at Jerry for a moment and then started to unbutton her blouse. She shrugged the blouse off and pulled her jeans off. She was now in her cotton panties and a conservative bra covering her magnificent breasts and wonderful cunt. She unhooked her bra and stepped out of her pants. I was very hard. I almost changed the plan. I would let her get warmed up on Jerry, but I would finish.

I felt her pussy. It was sopping and giving off a pungent odor.

"Melissa, sit on Jerry and put his cock in you."

She went over to him and took his huge cock in her hand. Her small hand did not go all the way around his cock. While standing up she put herself over his tool and lowered herself. Very slowly. When she got it all the way in she stopped.

"How does it feel?"

"Very large. I feel very full. It feels good."

"Now, get off him. I want you to fuck me."

She sat there a moment then slowly pulled off his engorged prick. She had to almost stand up to free herself from Jerry's pole. His pole was now shiny with Melissa's juices. "Melissa, get a paper towel and dry his penis."

She went into the kitchen and got a paper towel and dried him. I was large, but nothing like Jerry. When she finished I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. "Do you want me to make love with you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want to remember when you wake up?"

"Yes Master."

"When you have your orgasm you will wake up. You will feel terrific and you will have a diminished appetite when you have your meals. When you lose five pounds your appetite will return, but not enough for you to gain weight." For the life of me, I could not figure out where the five pounds were supposed to come from.

"Why do you want to lose five pounds?"

"My waist is ½ inch bigger than Meg Ryan. I figured five pounds should do it."

I took her and laid her on the bed. I took my clothes off. My penis was straining to be free of my shorts. I took the 69 position and began to lick her. She took me in her mouth without being told. We were both getting very close to cuming. Her mouth felt very wet and warm on my cock. She took my entire length into her mouth and throat as I licked and slobbered her cunt and clit. She was starting to hmm around my cock. I pulled up and gently pulled out of her mouth. I put my prick at the opening of her pussy and pushed it all the way in. "When I am all the way in" I gasped, "you will have a large orgasm." I certainly did. As I was shooting I felt her vagina walls spasm on my cock. We lay together for a few moments. She sat up and looked at me.

"What did you do to me? I feel glorious." She gave me a passionate kiss. "That was the first time I have ever had an orgasm. You are a wonderful lover. I feel like I should call you Master and do whatever you tell me. I am going to have to trust you completely." She gave me another kiss.

"We are in Jerry's bedroom, he will wonder what is going on."

"I don't think so."

We slowly got dressed and went in the living room. Jerry was still lying there with his pole fully extended. Melissa laughed. "What did you do to Jerry?"

She went over and looked at his "pole." "He is large, isn't he." She laughed again. She took his cock in her hand and pulled on it.

"Does he feel this?"

"I think so. He can't move unless I tell him to move."

She dropped it and it plopped on his stomach. "Jerry, how do you feel?"

"Horny."

"When I count to three you will get dressed. You will wake up after you are dressed. You will not remember anything that happened. One, two, three."

Jerry got up and put on his clothes. "Jerry, now we need to address your problem." He looked puzzled.

"Melissa, Jerry wants a relationship with your friend Gail. I want you to have her meet us at this apartment tomorrow night, if possible. You and Jerry will also be here. Tell her that she will have a marvelous experience being hypnotized. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I think so. Gail is pretty adventurous. She will try anything once."

Once would do it. "Good. I will see all of you tomorrow night, call me with the time."

Melissa called me the following morning, it was Saturday. "Gail will be at Jerry's apartment at eight o'clock tonight. Can I come over to see you now?" It was ten o'clock and I had just woken. Having Melissa here would be fun.

"Sure, come on over."

She made it in ten minutes. I was still not dressed. All I had on was a bathrobe. When she came to my door, she looked agitated. "I could not stop thinking about you. I dreamed about you. We were making love in every way imaginable and a lot of ways that I didn't think I could imagine. I woke up so turned on, I couldn't stand it. I had to be with you. I want you to fuck me in every way you can think of. I want you to be my complete Master."

With that little speech, she bent down in front of me and opened my robe and took my enlarging prick into her mouth. I was hardly awake. The feeling was almost overwhelming. I was not ready for this and the feeling was more sensuous then I remember ever feeling. It was so unexpected that I was quickly ejaculating into her mouth and throat. She swallowed the whole thing. When I slowly pulled out I was licked clean.

"Master, make me cum, please?"

"Melissa, cum."

With that command, she proceeded to shake and moan. I put my arms around her and kissed her as she came. She started to come down after about two minutes. "How do you do that?"

"You do it to yourself. You were ready to cum when you walked in here. You just needed my permission. Melissa, I have errands to run. You can stay here or come back around four o'clock."

"I'll stay here."

I said okay and got dressed and did my errands. I was back at four. My apartment was like I had never seen it. It was completely clean and everything was neat. All of my shirts were washed and ironed. Melissa did all of this without being asked. "Are you pleased, Master?"

"Yes, Melissa, I am pleased."

"Thank you, Master."

"Melissa, I have brought steaks. Can you prepare them?"

"Oh, yes Master."

"Fine, I am going to take a nap. Wake me when dinner is ready."

I hadn't gotten that much sleep and I was tired. I fell asleep on my couch. The next thing I knew, I felt something wet on my penis. Melissa had opened my pants and was sucking on my overworked penis. "I thought you would like to be waked up like this."

We had a very nice dinner. I had plans for the evening and I didn't want Melissa to blow my plans (pun intended). When she went to start again after dinner, I stopped her.

"Melissa, you would do anything for me, right?"

"Right, Master."

"Well, I want to fuck Gail tonight, before I turn her over to Jerry."

"What ever you want Master, I will help." She looked a little sad.

"Melissa, you will still be my favorite." She brightened.

At eight o'clock we went to Jerry's apartment. Gail was already there. She was striking. Tall and slender with large breasts. Her hair was jet black and down to her shoulders. She wore jeans and a sweater. Gail and Melissa hugged. "Gail, I want you to meet Tim, he is wonderful."

She sounded so sincere I was embarrassed. Jerry didn't comment. His attention was focused on Gail. "Hi Tim it is a pleasure to meet you. Melissa, went on and on about how wonderful you made her feel. I told her that I would have to try it."

"Gail, that is very nice. Would you like me to demonstrate on Melissa, first?"

"If you think seeing her go under will help, sure."

This was a smart cookie. "Melissa, sit in the chair and relax." She sat down. I was afraid she would go limp too fast, but she didn't.

"Melissa, I am going to count t ten and you will go into a deep trance." I counted to ten and she let go and went into a deep trance. I plopped her arms to demonstrate to Gail."

"Melissa, when I wake you, you will feel radiant and wonderful." I woke her.

"How do you feel?"

"Tim, I feel so good." She practically gushed. Gail laughed, a deep, sexy laugh.

"Okay, try me."

I knew that I would have to be very careful with her. She would be evaluating everything I did. I had her sit in the couch. I got her to be comfortable. I held my finger up about two feet from her face. "Watch my finger. As it gets closer to your nose your eyes will get tired and close. You will start to go into a trance."

I very slowly moved my finger closer to her nose. The point was to force her to cross her eyes. That would make her eyes feel fatigued and they would close. Eventually her eyes did close. I continued to suggest that her limbs were limp. It seemed to me they were getting more limp. I had her take deep breaths and hold them. Her trance seemed to be deepening. After about ten minutes I told her that I would waken her and she would feel very good, but when I say sleep, she will go into a deeper trance.

She opened her eyes. "How do you feel?"

"Relaxed." She did not ask about hypnosis. I was afraid to ask. If I got the wrong answer I might lose her.

"Gail, sleep." She immediately went limp. I was convinced I had her in a trance. Now the question would be if she was a somnambulist and not remember what happened when she was hypnotized. With some people you have to tell them not to remember. Gail may be that type. I had to try.

"Gail, you are going into a very deep trance. I will count to one hundred and with each number, you will go deeper." I counted slowly to one hundred. As I was counting I suggested she was feeling wonderful, every part of her body. I emphasized the word 'every.' "When you wake up, you will feel very, very good. You will not remember being hypnotized."

I woke her. She looked around. "How do you feel?"

"Very good. You are good. What did you do?"

It worked. "I'll show you. Jerry, sleep." Jerry collapsed.

"That is what I did to you."

"I don't believe you."

"Gail, sleep." She collapsed.

"Gail when you awaken you will raise your arm and keep it in the air until I let you lower it."

I woke her and she raised her arm. "Why are you raising your arm?"

"Because I feel like it."

"Are you hypnotized?"

"No."

"Gail sleep." She again collapsed. Her arm stayed up. "You can drop your arm. Are you modest?"

"Not particularly."

"Melissa, is that true?"

"Oh yes, she will walk topless at the beach."

"Gail, take your jeans off." She did and she was not wearing panties.

"Gail, when I give you an instruction you will feel compelled to do it. You will not be able to stop yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I will be your Master and you will call me Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Gail wake up." She woke up and again looked around. I decided I was not going to challenge her anymore. The point was moot. Jerry was still laying in a heap on the floor.

"Gail, pull Jerry's pants off."

She went to him and pulled his shoes off and then his pants. He wore boxers. "Gail take his boxers off."

She did. "Take his cock in your mouth."

Her hands were much bigger than Melissa. She took his large cock and put it in her mouth. She did not suck. I hadn't said to do that. "What do you want to do with it?"

"Put it inside me."

I felt her cunt. Wow. It was very wet. "Do it."

She pulled him flat. She then proceeded to sit on him while holding his nine inch pole. She aimed it at the proper spot and sat on his cock. "Now, bring yourself to orgasm."
Gail started to vigorously bounce up and down. Soon she was screaming and her juices were flowing onto his belly. Jerry was still stiff. "Jerry, you can cum." He grunted and bucked and shot into her. She came again.

"Both of you, sleep." They collapsed.

Melissa was watching this. "I thought you wanted to fuck Gail?"

"I do. But I thought Jerry should go first."

"He won't know he did anything."

"You're right. But, I will and he can do it again."

"I'm feeling incomplete. You should fuck Gloria."

"All right. I'll fuck her in the ass. Gloria, remain in a trance and wake up. I want to fuck your ass."

She got up and knelt down with her head in her arms and her ass sticking up. She had done this before. I pulled my pants off and approached Melissa. "Lick my penis so I'll be lubricated for Gloria's ass."

She licked and sucked me to perfection. I got behind Gloria and pushed into her cunt for more lubrication and then pushed into Gloria's ass. "Keep your sphincter loose." She did.

With pushing, I was in. She was tight and warm. I knew I would not hold on long. Within three minutes I shot into her bowels. Gloria had a terrific body, but I much preferred Melissa. I pulled out and turned to Melissa. "Well, you delivered me Gloria to fuck. Thank you. I prefer you by a lot. Jerry, Gloria go into the bathroom and take a shower together. You will wake when you get in the shower. You will remember having sex, but not the hypnosis. You will wash each other and enjoy it. You will then make your own arrangements for future meetings. Gloria you will decide that Jerry is a good lover and you like to be with him. While you are bathing, Melissa and I will leave. You will not remember our being here."

They picked up their clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Melissa, how do you feel?"

"Horny."

"Lets go to my apartment to solve that problem."

We did.

Like Reply
78. My Waitress 

My story begins in India, I am traveling on business, for P&G, I just graduated from Harvard law school and I just received an offer to work in India, so I packed up my bags and left for the mother land. Upon arriving I was greeted by a couple of yes men, they were supposed to show me around and get me settled in my new apartment. I got to my place, and unpacked, and asked them where I could get a drink. So I went to a near by hotel and to get a beer. That is where I met Hema. Now in most stories this is the part where I would take her to a hotel room upstairs and bang the fuck out of her. But in my case I am going to tell you guys the truth, I think it is more exciting this way.

Heema was my waitress, she got me my beer, and walked off I really thought nothing of it, except that she was a very beautiful girl. The next day I went back to the hotel, and started to go back regularly a week went by and nothing, but on the 8th day I got the courage to talk to her, she was a bit cold, and did not really make to much conversation, she only answered the question I asked her. So another week went by and still nothing. So around the third week that I was in India, I was getting a bit frustrated sexually, I had not been laid since I left the states. I figured what the hell I might as well get a hooker, but before I went walking the streets looking for a whore, I went back to my favorite bar to get a beer. Heema was there and she got me my beer, but today she was a bit more social. She talked to me for a bit and I asked her if she would like to join me after she gets off, ( I was thinking I could get a hooker anytime, if this pans out I would rather have her than a lame bitch fucking me for my money.) She told me that she gets off in an hour So I waited, and an hour later she came and sat next to me and we started to chat. I found out the reason she was giving me the cold shoulder was for two reasons, one that she had a boyfriend, and two that she thought I was an NRI (non resident indian) here on vacation looking to get laid. I also found out that she has temporally broke up with her boyfriend and was free for the evening. Well we left the bar and went to Juhu Beach and walked up the sea coast, talking the whole time, (At this point I was a bit drunk and I just wanted to tear off her clothes and ravish her right there,, but I was a gentleman, and decided to see where the evening would end up) Well the evening did end up at my place, but I was alone, and so I jerked off and went to sleep. The next night I went back to the bar but this time an hour later then I usually go, this way I thought I would catch her as she was getting off her shift. When I got there there was a cold beer waiting for me at my favorite table, with a not attached to it. I read it and it said you have passed the test, and I will be waiting for you on the beach.

I quickly paided for my drink and ran to the beach There she was waiting for me in a white Salvar Chamise. I ran to her and before I could kiss her she said thanks for waiting (which i found out later , that she was glad we just talked before fucking, pointer for all the guys reading this, if you want a women, treat her like one, and not like a bitch) Well after that I picked her up and ran into the ocean I got her all wet and I could see her nipples poking out, She awesome breasts, the were round and firm, I guess with the waitress suit really covered her curves. Because she was like a model (later I found out she wants to become one) I slowly took off her Chamise, and I basked in her beautiful breast. She looked so good with only her pants on. She Then striped me naked and then we went to work. I ripped her pants off, and to my amazement I saw no bush, she wan a 90's indian girl, She actually shave her cunt.

I stood straight up and she took my dick in her right hand and then my balls in her left, and began sucking and stroking and caressing me all over. I was in total extasy, I was getting a blowjob form a beautiful girl in the ocean. I was ready to cum, I started to pull out when she opened her eyes and said not yet, I wanna taste your cum. I was so ready for that, I unloaded three weeks of cum, it was so much that she was gagging, and I could see the cum spurt out of her mouth and run down her tits. She then took me by my dick to a small hut on the beach, it was I guess poor person's place, that she rented out for the hour. I was kind of cool it had a fire in the middle of the room, and an open view of the ocean, and blocked view of the hotel. SO we could see the ocean but no one from the hotel could see us, and I am so glad, because what we would do next would have shocked the entire country.

She took my dick in her mouth again so it would speed up the process of getting me hard again. I grabbed her ass and pulled her up on top of me so I could get a 69 I licked her cunt as she sucked my dick and balls, and get this she stuck her tung in my asshole oh man I fucking came on her tits as soon as she pulled her tung out of my asshole. SO then she started to suck my dick again to get me hard and then she climbed on top of me, She rode me like a cowgirl, fucking and bucking and groaning for about twenty mins. It was so good, The I got on top and tore her pussy apart with my big dick. She let out a loud scream and I went to work. As I was about to cum she told me she wanted to tity fuck me so I pulled out and slide my dick in between her tits Back and forth in between two of the softest firmest mounds of flesh I have ever had the pleasure of fucking sucking and cuming on. Well I got some kind of will power and I told her before I wanted to cum I wanted to fuck her doggystyle So I flipped her over and went at it.
I tore her ass up slipping it into her wet pussy and then into her tight ass-hole.
I was so ready to cum so I turned her over and let out the last bit of sperm I had on her tits mouth face and hair. Then I collapsed on top of her and we went to sleep on the beach. The next morning we were awaken to the tapping of the poor man who owned the hut We quickly got dressed and left, and before I left I handed him 1000 ruppess that is all I had, but it brought a huge smile to his face.

Well me and Heema get to gather every night after she gets off work, and We have fucked in some unusual places but that will be for next time later.
Like Reply
Nice stories
Like Reply
79. My best fuck.

I have passed out my third year B-com. I am from a very rich family and being the only son, am a bit pampered by my parents. I had sex for the first time when I was fourteen. The lucky lady was our maid who earned 200 rupees in an hour. After that I have had sex many times but never without a condom because who ever it may be I always had the fear of AIDS.

But I had one fuck without the rubber with a classmate when I was in twelfth. I was sure that Shruti (my classmate) was a good damn virgin. It so happened that I used to go to classes for my board exams. Here is
where I first met shru. She was a very fair girl about 5’4” with a great body. I had never seen such a body before and possibly will never see. She had a great curve, with small but inviting breasts and a round well shaped ass. I was attracted to her the very first time I saw her. But she was from a middle class family away from sex at such an early age. I had decided that I would have her if not now then later but I never wanted to use force. I was so attracted to her that when other guys used to look at her I used to blow off and go mad. But as I had no authority over her I used to be away from her. Shru had seen me peaking at her many times and always she used to give me that heart-melting smile. I thought that she was attracted to me but kept my thought myself. But on the send off day, I thought that I would ask her once. I went to a corner where she was standing alone. At first I talked to her on general topics but with the course of the evening had the guts to put forth the question. I had thought that she would become angry and thrash me up, but to my utter surprise she gave me her smile and said that she was free at home two days later.

I had to spend two days, which were like two years to me. But when the day came, I still remember it was a Wednesday, I told pop that I was going to stay at my friend’s and vanished off. When I knocked shru’s
door shru opened it. She was in her sexiest dress, a T-shirt inscribed with ”I am yours” and a mini (May I say micro mini) skirt. She invited me. I had no patience left in me but thought to act wise. I talked to her about our school lives and slowly drifted to the reason why I was there. Shruti told me that she was a virgin (At that moment I threw away the condoms that I had brought) but had seen and read about sex. I lifted her and took her to her bedroom where I put off all the light except a zero watt bulb. I slowly undressed her. I could see her
nervousness. Her hands were shaking as she helped me in removing off her skirt and shirt and knowledgeably she had not worn any panties or bra. She had a small but well kept bush, her nipples were very erect and I
wondered why she wore bras at all. I could not resist any more and started sucking hungrily on her tits without even undressing. Shru moaned a bit as she felt the first mouth on her tit. I kept on shifting her tits in my mouth. All the while my hands were playing with her bush and I could feel the heat in my groins.

My dick was straining against my jeans and would have made a hole if not Shru had asked me to remove the jeans. I very impatiently tore open my jeans and shirt. My seven-inch cock swung majestically in the air. Shru could not take her eyes of the first dick of her life. Seeing it she must have thought that how was she going to take such a monster in her virgin hole. She held my cock in her hands. I told her to suck it but she hesitated. After coaxing for a long time she became ready to suck on my cock. She removed her tongue out and licked the tip of my mushroom. She later took her tongue back. Then after taking a deep breath, she put my dick into her mouth, first an inch then other and finally almost the whole of it. She removed my dick out of her mouth slowly and put it in back. Then she gave me the greatest blowjob of my life. As I was about to cum, I told her to remove her mouth off my dick and as soon she removed her mouth, I cummed all over her face and breasts. She went to the toilet to wash herself. When she came back she looked even sexier as she had wet her beautiful curly hairs (on the head of course). I grabbed her by the hair and our lips met. She was kissing for the first time so she seemed a little inexperienced. But I forced my tongue through her lips and our tongues met. I pushed her on the bed, and jumped myself. Then I spread her legs as far as I could and put my cock slowly into her cunt. She let a scream as the head of my cock entered her. Slowly and steadily I put the whole of my cock into her. She was very tight as she was a virgin and this made my dick ache but that increased the pressure more. Shru kept on screaming for some time but later thought of enjoying the feeling of being fucked and coordinated with every thrust of mine. Slowly I could feel the pressure on my groin. But I didn’t want to make her pregnant
and like a fool I had already thrown the condoms away, seeing no other alternative left I told her to suck my dick. She obliged like a pet dog and started sucking me. I came in her mouth and thought that she would

spit the cum away but to my surprise she drank every drop of it. Happy with what she had done to me I licked her into her orgasm and believe me her juice tasted just like nectar.
After that both of us fell asleep in each other’s arms. The next day I got up at 7 am, to find that shru was still asleep and naked. She looked very beautiful with her innocent face. I felt sorry that I made her lose her virginity but then raised up, took a bath and went away leaving her a thanks note.
Like Reply
80.  The Cafe

I was in my last year at a California college and this is about an indian girl in one of my classes. Her name was Manisha. She was very attractive with straight silky hair, a body to die for, about 5'7" with more than average tits. I had seen the tag on her jeans once; she was a slim size six. She took care of herself, and I saw her at the gym often.

One day I went to the student center to get something to eat. It was 10pm so there weren't too many people there. The cafe in the student center was big and the tables in the corners were blocked from view by some walls. I caught a glance of Manisha sitting alone at one of the corner tables working away on a bunch of papers.....We started talking and went off the subject of her work. Found out she was born in india but grew up here (same as me)..... Her boyfriend was also desi but he hated india so she wasn't too keen on him. But she didn't like guys fresh from India, but they were a bit rude with girls.

Then her pen rolled of the table and I reached down to get it. I was sitting beside her and got a great view of her sexy legs. She had on a thin yellow summer dress, which was about thigh length........She noticed me looking at her legs. I told her she was beautiful and was embarassed. We went back to talking and the subject of sex came up. We started asking the usual question of where was the strangest place we had sex. I moved in closer and just decided to give her a little kiss. She had no lipstick on so her lips were so soft. She was surpirsed but liked it......The kissing got heavier and I asked her if she wanted to keep going, she did.

There was hardly anybody in the cafe and I really wanted to eat her pussy then fuck her. Manisha was shy so she resisted, but I assured her no one would see us. I got under the table and put chairs behind to obstruct the view....I pushed her dress up, and played with her clit through her underwear until I could feel her juices come through. I slid off her underwear and spread her legs.....She had a well trimmed bush with hair only above her pussy lips. Slowly I put my finger inside her and she moaned. Then I spread her pussy lips apart to find a hard clit standing out......I stuck my tongue deep inside her, in and out jabbing back and forth until she came. She tasted sweet and salty. Then I grabbed her stiff clit with my mouth and started sucking on it. She pulled my hair as she started to get aroused again.....She had moved forward to the edge of the chair with her legs tucked up against her....By now Manisha was wet and dripping onto the wood chair.

We decided to go into a storage room next to the cafe so we could really get it on. I sat with my back against the wall and Manisha stood over me. I starting sucking on her clit and no matter how much she squirmed,
moaned or pulled my hair I didn't let go....I twirled her clit with my tongue......Then her legs went weak and she put her hands on my shoulders to support herself. She began to climax....so I started banging her with two fingers to finish her.......Her pussy was dripping and her cum ran down my hand.

Manisha grabbed me by my the belt, puts her hand down my pants and started playing with my dick.....She was surprised, she told me she never saw an uncircumcised cock and it turned her on.....Told her most guys from overseas aren't. She started sucking my dick......twirling her tongue around and around......She really loved sliding my foreskin back and forth. I told her to take my dick all the way down her throat. She'd never done it before so she gagged a bit but got the hang of it. I played with her stiff nipples while was squatted around my leg and rubbed her pussy against it.......I started to cum but held back. I wanted fuck her mouth so I told her not to use her hands anymore and put her head against the wall....I started pumping my cock in her mouth. Started to cum and shot several thick load after load...it started streaming out of the side of her mouth.

She kept blowing me and slid my foreskin back and forth. She wanted me hard again so I could fuck her. I stood her up and she bent over placing one leg up on a box while she held on to a shelf with one hand and banged herself with the other. She reached between her legs and placed my dick in her pussy. It was a perfect tight cunt.......I pumped her so hard we knocked some things off the shelf. There was a table in the room and she layed on it stomach down. I got over her, pulled her dress up and fuck her from behind.....

She wanted to taste her pussy so I pulled my dick out and she started sucking on it......She then stood with her back to the wall and I fucked her standing up. I wanted to cum again but she wanted more so I my held my urge. Asked if she wanted to have anal sex....She had never been fucked in the ass and wanted to try it. She got some vaseline lip balm out of her bag and put some on my cock and her asshole for lube....She then put one knee on a chair and the another knee on another so her ass was sticking out,waiting to get drilled. I slipped my dick inside her ass as she moaned in a little pain but then started ramming herself against my cock.....She told me to fuck her hard so I rammed her nearly off the chairs......I pulled my dick out and she started to give me a hand job. She stroked faster and faster. I grabbed her hair and tilted her head back a little. She opened her mouth and she jerked the cum right into her mouth. It slid right down her tongue. 

We had a few more flings, but lost track of each other after graduation.
Like Reply
81. Her First Night
He closed the door, from inside And kissed me, that is his bride.
Sitting on the bed he asked me to come Out of shame, I kept mum.
As if I were dead He pulled me on the bed.
With a smile he gazed at me I put my head on knee.
I was to lift my head And lie on the bed.
I did it accordingly he took it smilingly, Lying alongside, he touched my thigh
And left a deep sigh.

He is surveying my body, with eyes and touch With which, he appeared to be amused much.
He began showering kisses And said "How beautiful is my Mrs."
He drew me nearer and nearer I am experiencing fear and terror.
Do all men do this? Love, embrace and kiss.
He embraced me with love And lifted me above.
His heart is beating on one side, and mind on other side.
His kisses were warm, And full of charm.
Putting hands on my hips, He tasted my lips.
So far in the past, My blood never ran so fast.
I blushed a lot, Besides feeling hot.
Then a moment came, I felt much shame.
He was busy like bees, And pulled sari over my knees.
On the spot ,there was no hair, As I removed it with a shear.
His hands are moving thigh to cunt, Which I felt like electric current.
His action made me warm and bold, Soon his penis was in my hold.
I took his organ in my hand, Which was warm like desert sand.
He started at my legs, Just as a pauper begs.
He compared them with pine, More charming and more fine.
He looked me very smart, At the very start.
He was mad, And I was glad.
He pulled my sari more, But could not reach the shore.
The knot was tight To open, he had to fight.

Then he attacked the upper part, Which was breast guard.
He held above the breast very tight, With pain, I cried slight.
He cared not for my pain, And went on like an unsane.
After removing the brassieres, he found My breasts, pointed and round.
He pressed them hard, neglecting my shout My delicate breasts were not out.
I raised an alarm again, But I felt charm in pain.
Neglecting my cries, he continued It was difficult to change his attitude.
He hold me to " bear the pain and do not mind, At the moment I am blind.
Putting mouth on the nipples, he began to suck And called it essential before fuck.
I was naked as I was born All the clothes were thrown.
I was naked from head to feet He praised me , clear and neat.
He also removed his cloths, Naked we were both.

Lenghthy and thick was his prick, Not less than a bamboo stick.
He was looking his penis, With delight and eagerness.
He clung to me, Like a snake on tree.
He started at my cunt, Which he was next to hunt.
In this war, my cunt would burst, And he was to quench with thirst.
Subsequent strokes were Harder and harder.
In a few strokes my hymen was teared, And block road was cleared.
Then his prick was into its full length, I was wondering about his strength.
I now enjoyed the game, There was no pain and shame.
I asked to put the whole prick inside He said" It is already in, nothing is outside".
I was now not coward Moving my hand backward and forward.

He was also performing his role, And put his finger in my hole.
He then stopped his act, What he will do, I knew the act.
My cunt was hot like fire, Being woman, I could not express my desire.
After a while I became more sexy, Flexy and vexy.
He then lifted my legs high, And put his on the thigh.
There was movement in my clitoris, As if inviting his penis.
With the fingers the last way devided And desiring, I could not get frightened.
He placed his penis on it And gave a light jerk to fit.
As a part of axis entered Here, now our attention centered.
Our legs entangled with each other, Before progressing further.
It was like a hidden treasure, Which gave me a heavenly pleasure.
He held me tight in his arms, His kisses were ruthless and warm.

He caught my tongue with his teeth, And pressed my chin length.
On my level he cast a kiss And called it a thing never to miss.
His prick was in full erection, Moving in upward and downward direction.
With strength he pushed his penis in my hole, Which has shaked my body and soul.
Please be soft, I made humble requests, He said" false culprit, the security officerman arrests".
Before coitus, i could never imagine, How such a lengthy lump would fit in.
But now I found his penis short in size, Undoubtedly, after experience one is wise.
From pain, I was freed, And he was fucking with speed.
He was fucking much faster, With joy I clung to my master.

Then he gave a last but strong jerk, Which ment, he finished his work.
At last he reached to his peak, And attained what he wanted to seek.
The penis poured fluid in my hole, Which was real satisfaction to my soul.
He kept lying upon me silently, But slipped after a while, though reluctantly.
A lot blood has spilled On my cunt, his penis and bed.
I asked him to where from the blood came, He told "It is the out come of the game".
It does come during first inter course, Whether one is fucked softly or with force.
Like Reply
82. The neighbors wife

I am 24 and live in the Cantt area of Lahore. My father is a retired Naval Officer. My mother is a doctor. We have a middle class status, so we have rented the upper portion of our house. We use to have a PIA pilot renting that upper portion with his family. It was a small family though. Just husband and wife and some times their cousin use to visit them. The wife’s name was Shazia. She was a pathan by origin but being brought up in Karachi she was very different, even with her accent of urdu. When they moved in I was about 18, and after my Intermediate exams, I was rather free and was not doing any thing. Her husband Shehzad was on the International Flights and mostly stayed out of the country for weeks at a time.

As the time went by me and Shazia became close in the sense of friend ship. We use to watch movies together and I use to take her to market and stuff like that. At first, I though that she is just being sweet. After a while she started talking to me about love and asked if I have any girl friends. Whenever we were alone she intentionally brought up the subject of intimacy. She use to tell me how his husband is neglecting him. I tried to explain that it’s the nature of his job. But her intentions were other wise.

Let me first describe Shazia to you. She was about 32. 5 ft 7 inches, rather tall wasn’t she. Very fair and quiet pleasant looking. She had the features like a fox, so, was her attitude. Well, I use to rent movies for her; she wanted me to bring some love stories that have explicit and obscene love scenes. I brought her a few. She use to invite me to watch the movie with her but I always made an excuse because my folks were getting suspicious about two of us. I could some time hear them talking bout telling Shehzad to find another house. I knew that suspected some thing.

To tell you the truth I was very much tempted to have sex with her but always scared to make the first move thinking that it might be the cook up of my vivid imagination and may be she is just being polite and being honest to me. Then, when her husband was away she started calling me up on my phone late at nights talking about stuff mostly involving sex. I use to get excited and some what waited for her to call.

One day as my parents went away to another city to attend a wedding. They were not supposed to come back for 4 days. They did left one of my uncle incharge of the house. I guess they did not trusted me and Shazia in the same house alone. By that time she was already gone very open to me and even asked if I could have sex with her.. And I told her to wait for the right time. My uncle was rather a fun loving person and had no clue to what I had planned. It was a warm July afternoon. He was sleeping in the air-conditioned room. I told him that I am going out to see some friend in the neighbors. He was so sleepy that he did not cared. I called Shazia up and told her that “ this may be the right time” She got very excited and said that she had been waiting for this for a while. She had a maid in the house that use to come once daily to clean her house and wash her clothes and other stuff. She gave her an early break and told me to come up stairs as soon as the maid leaves. I was dressed up in jeans and a T-Shirt. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning a bit. Thinking I am going to have the first ever experience of my life.

The maid left and I rushed up stairs from the spiral staircase. As I entered their living room there she was wearing a red nightgown. She had her hair tide up in a ponytail. She even had a bit of make up on. She smiled at me and said “ Ready” I replied “ You bet” She signaled me to follow her to the bedroom. She closed the door behind her. And I felt as if the life was getting out of me. I was very tense. Well wouldn’t all of you guys be in my position. I was not exactly a playboy at my time. I never ever had a girl friend before that. I was a very shy person but I did desires. I was human after all. Before that my best sexual experience was tossing off to magazines in the bathroom .

Anyhow, she came close to me. I could smell the sweet perfume that she was wearing. It was very exotic. I could see her nipples getting erect even under from a thin nightie. She was almost as tall as I was cause she was wearing high heels. She kissed me on the lips and told me to relax. That first kiss was awesome thigh it was brief. She told me to show some excitement as I was standing their motion less like a statue my heart was saying yes and my mind was saying no. Then I said to my self “ Hey what the heck” I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Still a bit confused I kissed her with my tongue going deep inside her. We tangled each others tongue and I could feel her saliva going in my mouth. The feeling was out of this world. She stepped back few feet and with looking me right into my eyes she slipped out of her dress. She was not wearing any thing else. There she was like a roman goddess. She was naked infront of me. The girl of my dream who actually belonged to some one else. Well, who cared at that point. She asked me “ Well, what do you think”.

“Wow’ was my answer. She came close to me a pulled down my zipper. My dick was begging me to take it out. It did have the mind of it's own though. When she pulled down my jeans my cock plunged out and to my surprise she put the thing in her mouth. She must have been watching those hard core movies. The touch of her tongue on my penis was very ticklish at first but as my mind slowly accepted the fact that its in a gorgeous woman’s mouth, It grew harder and harder. She sucked onto it for a while and then got up and with steamy eyes ahs looked at me. She turned around and lay down on the bed. She got her legs up in the air and wide open. She whispered “ Oh, Fuck me, Fuck me hard” I got on top of her with my heart beating like a techno beat. I looked down at her vagina. It was shaved recently and was very clean. The lips of the pussy were pink. I first felt the hole with my fingers and then slowly guided my prick right inside her. Her pussy was warm rather a bit hot. Her head went back with pleasure and she moaned. I started with a slower pace and worked my way up to a steady motion. It was quiet an effort though. She held my arms very tightly and her long beautiful nails were embedding in my arms. Her breast was jumping up and down with every stroke. Her eyes were tight shut and so were her lips. From time to time she got her tongue out and rolled it over her lips. She was surely enjoying this. The thought of me being the instrument of her pleasure made my cock hard and wild. At this moment we were both participating in this wild session with full involvement. She was feeling orgasms over orgasms. As, I was ready to cum I pulled my dick out of her but she grabbed it and guided it right back in and told me to continue “ I am on the pills, cum inside me, deep inside” Within few seconds I butted all inside her. She must have felt that because she screamed and yelled “ Oh Yes”

I stayed inside her about 1 minute and then slowly pulled my dong out side. She was beautiful seeing her there naked with just a pair of high heels on, it was heaven. I laid down beside her, she held my hand and said “ Now you are a man.” I smiled back and said “ And what does it makes you? “ She thought for a while and said “ A Bitch, right”. She went into the bathroom for a while but kept the door open. I could hear the sound of her pee going down the flush. A wild and crazy though came to my mind to drink that piss but then I shook my head. She came out holding a brush in her hand. She started to brush her long brown hair. And I said to myself “ Is it all over” My dick was coming back to life and she realized it too. She climbed the bed and said “ you are ready again, that’s quick”. Well what do you expect from guy who had his first fuck just minutes before.

She bent down and kissed me. Holding my cock in her hand she got on top of me and guided it into her still wet pussy. A shiver went down my spine as she started fucking me. I was holding her breasts and pressing her nipples with my thumbs. She got very excited and got very fast. That was a wonderful experience. We fucked for about ten minutes and felt like if its not going to stop. She got off and said “ I’ve never ever been fucked in the ass, Please, put it inside my ass” She knelt down in a doggy position with her ass towards me. I said to myself “ Wow, virgin ass” I open her buttocks and saw a very tiny hole. I asked her if she was sure about it and she said “ Shut up and fuck me” At first I just inserted the head and she cried out loud with pain. “Do you want me to stop” she replied “ No, not at all push it all inside’ With a bit if hesitation I forced my way into her tight rather very tight ass.

About half of my modest 8 inches went inside. She was begging for me to insert the whole thing. I pulled it out a bit and then with a massive jerk got the whole thing deep inside her ass. The experience of anal sex had always fascinated me. After a few times the penetration became easy and she was moaning and screaming. Her face was buried in the pillow. I held her breast from behind and with a fast continuo pace, I fucked the woman of my dreams in the ass. We fucked for at least 20 minutes in the same position and finally I came inside her and filled her ass with my cum. I steeped off the bed and she resumed that position not saying a word. “Oh, my god, are you all right” I said. “ Yeah sure” She got up and stood on the bed with a grin. “ How do you feel?’ I replied “ Like a new man”. She jumped towards me and I carried her like a baby. She wrapped her legs around my waist and bent down to kiss me. She was a perfect woman.

That was the first time. We fucked at least a dozen times after that before my parents got back, (not in the same day off course). She lived with us for another month then they moved to Karachi. I never herd from them again. Since then I always fantasize about her atleast every other night. She was some one I will never forget. If she reads this please get in contact. Last I have heard from a stewardess friend of my cousin that Capt. Shehzad Hassan had moved to Jordan. I have been living in London for the past three years, doing my master in business sciences and working my way through college in a local bank. I am deeply involved in a Spanish girl name Maria. We have sex just about every other day. But the times I had with Shazia are still my best experience. I have told all the details to Maria.

Like Reply
83. My Two friends

I go to college and have 2 good friends called Preeti and Urvi. We did a lot many things together but never sex. This incident happened when all of us were 18 years of age. We were at Preeti's place for a project. But talks lead to sex. Both of them asked me whether I would like to do it with them.

In response I couldn't help staring at Preeti's tits which had grown stiff under her T-shirt. Soon, I was kissing her. I put my hand under her T-shirt and started playing with her boobs. By this time Urvi had gotten naked and had also unzipped my pants. She brought out my already stiff cock and put it in her mouth. She earnestly started sucking it. Soon we all got out of our clothes. Preeti laid me on my back and joined Urvi.

Both were playing with my cock One was sucking on my cock while the other took my balls in her mouth. The feeling was great. I couldn't believe it. I was fucking two of my best friends. I was enjoying it. Then I told Urvi to sit on my face. We got into a 69 with she on top of me. I started licking her pussy. My tongue went deep into her pussy. I inserted a finger into her asshole and butt-fucked her with my finger. My tongue and finger got her excited and she started moaning with pleasure. By this time, Preeti took over the cock-sucking. Soon Urvi's juices started flowing and I too hurriedly lapped them up. But, now I wanted to insert my cock into the holes that they were offering me. Preeti got out a dildo which Urvi strapped onto herself.

Urvi laid on her back and Preeti inserted the dildo in her cunt. She started moving up and down on it. I got down and played with both of their boobs. I sucked on one's while pressing the other's. Then I got behind Preeti and positioned my cock at her asshole. I caught her by her shoulders and thrust my 10" cock inside her asshole. Preeti screamed out in pleasure. Preeti got excited with Urvi cunt-fucking and me butt-fucking her at the same time.

At the same time I was pressing Preeti's boobs. Preeti was soon cumming, but we continued fucking her and made her cum three more times. I hadn't cum as yet. I took my cock out and we changed positions. Now Preeti strapped the dildo to herself. I laid on my back with Urvi on top of me and my cock in her cunt. It was Preeti's turn to butt-fuck her. Urvi laid on top of me and I started kissing her.

Preeti was working on her from behind. I was playing with Urvi's boobs. Urvi started cumming in a few minutes. My cock had gotten well lubricated with her juices and was comfortably moving in and out of her tight cunt. I made her cum twice more. Now both of them wanted to make me cum. I got up and inserted
my cock in Urvi's tight asshole. I started butt-fucking her with great vigour. Since we were fucking in a doglike fashion, Preeti got under Urvi in a 69 and both the girls started licking each other's wet pussies.

I was clutching to Urvi's boobs. I soon felt myself ready to cum. I sprayed a load of hot cum in Urvi's ass. With two spurts inside her I took out my cock and tried to held back till both of them were ready for more of my cum. I spurted my cum five more times which both of them swallowed. While they were doing this I fingered both of them till they came once more. We went on for 3 more hours till my cock and their assess and pussies became sore. Now we get together whenever we get a chance.

We have never stopped having a good time from then on. We experiment a lot with different positions and have a great time.
Like Reply
84. Story of my !!!

I belong to Tamil Iyer family and my true name is anita iyer. I came to the city after completing 12th to join the Pre-university course from a small village in Tamilnadu. I use to stay in my uncle's house and joined a reputed college in the city. The college was full of brilliant and rich family students. I was just attaining the puberty and very eager to know all about sex. I often used to read books connected with sex stories and strangely I started loving get bangd by a group of fellows. I was 5' 8" with 34-24-32 size and long black hairs. I was also very much interested in picking up all the "nakhras" of the young generation.

It was a normal practice among the students to go outing on the weekends with friends (boy and girl) to the pubs situated away from the city. I still now remember, it was Wednesday and holiday was declared for the college. All the students were wondering here and there in the lounge. I saw Ramesh, Sunil, John and Basha were sitting in the jipsy and planning for an outing. I wished John as he was a secret pet of the girls. With a smile he came near me and invited me to join them in picnic. Happily I joined them and we left together.

Sunil was driving and in the front seat we kept all our eatables. I with John Ramesh and Basha were sitting in back seat. As the road was full of bumps and it was hilly area, The three guys used to fall on me every now and then. I took it casually which gave them courage to start fiddling my body. In a turn Basha fell on me and his mouth straight went to my boobs! while Ramesh held my thighs to avoid falling.I was dreaming of making love with John and didn't care for their mischiefs.

Soon we reached the hill which had a deep cave in it and a stream of water flowing in the cave. The hill was surrounded by a thick jungle. We all took our luggage and entered the cave. After we went in, the boys wanted to take bath and invited me also to join them. I refused with shy and took a cover of a rock and began taking bath. Slowly a wave of fear went through my body for the first time as it was a lonely place and four young energetic boys were with me.For the first time I felt sorry for coming over here with these boys. With caution, I removed my clothes one by one leaving panties and bra on my body and began bath.

After the bath I covered my body with wet sari & blouse and left panties and bra on the nearby rock for drying. The boys have already opened the beer cans and handed one to me also.As it was chilling there,I sat near them and sipped the beer slowly.The boys have mixed whisky with the beer without my knowledge and I slowly got kick! Bash wanted to pass the can to Sunil and he bent over me to hand it over and he got a glimpse of my swollen boobs and the fragrance of my hot body. He split some of the beer on my breast and wanted to lick it with his tongue. I got angry and slapped him on face.

Ramesh got up and came near me and pulled my sari away from my breast. I got shivering and immediately got up and tried to run out of the cave. By the time Sunil and Basha were also trying to undress my sari off the body and I was resisting with full strength. for god sake there was no other piece of cloth on my body except the sari & blouse and I was trying my level best to preserve it.But how can I fight with four gigantic young sex ridden boys? They torned off my sari into pieces with a laugh. Basha torn of my blouse with buttons and Ramesh held my both hands from behind while Basha planted his teeth on my swollen, hot, untouched breasts, John held my thighs hard while Sunil was parting my bush. oh god! I was in a trap!!

With all of my strength I kicked on Sunil's face and planted my teeth on basha cheeks and ran out of the cave into forest. All the four boys were behind me like hungry beasts and in no time I was in their clinch. I was weeping and begging all of them not to do anything with me. John held my both legs while Sunil and Ramesh held each of my hands and held me against a tree. Basha was biting my nipples and squeezing the boobs very roughly. John fiddling my hard white thighs while Sunil and Ramesh were trying to byte my naval and part my cunt with their lips. Slowly John got up unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard, erect almost 10" masculine rod and rubbed it's tip on my bushy cunt.

I screamed of pain and fear, It made him more eroused and he began to push it through my pussy after parting the bush around.I felt like hot iron rod rush-through my vains and a loud shout came out of my mouth. He held me tight with his both hands and freed Sunil and Ramesh. By the time Basha had undressed himself and poked his 9" hot rod into my asshole. But strangely instead of feeling pain a sort of happiness I felt. Meanwhile Ramesh was sitting on the branch of the tree and his dick was exactly at my nose level, he caught hold of my hairs and pulled my mouth towards his dick and pushed it deeep into my mouth. Sunil gave a slap on my face and handed his 8" rod into my hands and ordered me to hand-work. oh god! four buggers screwing a virgin girl for the first time in her life. I got exited by the fact and began co-operating with them.

John and Basha stroking their dicks such that both pull out and push in at the same time and I felt their dicks touching my throat through my stomach! really I tell you all, every girl must get this experience atleast once in their life. And Ramesh fucking my mouth deep! deeep! deeeep! like mad horse.Sunil took of his tool from my hands and managed to push it between the crack in my swollen breast and fucking it hardly like a dog. I felt very sorry that we could not take a snap of the scene! I started shouting madly " you bastards! fuck me fast! I bet all four of you can't quench my thirst! you son's if bitches!! Ramesh tear my cunt!!!!! Basha you swain! puncture my ass hole!!!!!! Sunil you baby pierce your toy into my boobs!!!!! and you! Ramesh, bastard of bastard!!!! fuck my mouth deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper!! yeahhhhhhhhh like that. oh god! yes!!!!! yes!!!!!! yessssssssssssss! put it hard......yeah yeah i'm dying!!!!!!! kill me!!!! kill me!!!!!!!!! and lo all bastards cumming and my cunt still not ploughed fully.
Like Reply
85. My Neighbor!

It was a cool afternoon, when I was alone at home. The doorbell rang and there was a neighboring aunt come to visit my mother. I told her of nobody being at home. She came in and sat down. She was very sexy and I always had the hots for her and she knew it. She was wearing a tight dress which accentuated her somewhat plump figure. She was also staring at me in an unusual fashion.

I guess she already knew about no one being at home. We both knew what was going to happen. We went into my room. Having sex with a woman twice my age really got me excited. She started kissing my lips and I started to remove her dress. We were still kissing passionately when we got out of our clothes. I then unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her big boobs were let free. Her nipples were hardened. I took them in my mouth and started sucking them. We got onto the bed. I tugged down her panties. She had shaved her pussy and it was looking really delightful. I went down on her. I parted her folds and inserted my tongue into her slit. I started licking her wet pussy. She was moaning with pleasure. I sucked on her pussy for quite some time. She was feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples. I focussed my attention back to her boobs. I started sucking them again. While doing this, I inserted a finger into her wet pussy. I kept fingering her with a rhythmic in and out motion. She became ecstatic and was thrusting her boobs more and more in my mouth.

My fingering went on and after a while she started to cum. I had gotten a great hard on till now. I removed my shorts and
my cock sprang free. She took it in her hand and caressed it. She took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. It
was feeling great. She then started sucking my cock with great favor. I laid back and started enjoying the feeling. After
some time, I laid her on her back. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and put the head of my cock at the mouth of her pussy. Her cunt was already very wet and my cock slid inside very easily. I put the whole 8" of my cock inside her. I began thrusting my cock in and out of her. I was shoving harder and harder. Her hot cunt felt wonderful. I sensed her arching her back and knew that she was cumming. Within moments I felt her juices flowing. I was still going strong and fucked her for the next 10 minutes and made her cum once more. I hadn't come as yet whereas her cunt was overflowing with her own juices. I took out my throbbing cock out of her cunt. I told her to turn over. Her ass was big and round. I kissed her cheeks and moved my tongue in the crack of her ass. I slid my fingers in her cunt and got her juices on my fingers. I then wetted her asshole with her own juices. I pushed two wet fingers in her asshole and greased it properly. I positioned myself behind her and put the tip of my cock at her asshole. I gave a hard thrust and drove my cock inside her asshole. She screamed out in ecstasy. I was ramming my cock harder and harder into her asshole. She was fingering herself all this time.

I went on and on till I could feel myself ready to cum. I withdrew and immediately gave my cock in her mouth. She started
sucking me and I held on till no more longer. I shot my cum into her mouth and she started taking it in large gulps. She sucked me dry and I removed my cock from her mouth. We kissed each other and I kept fondling her breasts. This wasn't enough. She started playing with my cock. She wanted it to get hard again. She took each of my balls in her mouth and sucked on them beautifully one by one. Then she took both in her mouth. I got a nice hard-on once again. 

She laid on her back and told me to fuck her boobs. I sat on her stomach. She pressed her boobs together forming a hole with her cleavage. I put my cock in that opening and started pumping. I was pumping very close to her mouth. She got out her tongue so that it touched the tip of my cock with my every forward thrust. I did this for five minutes. I then got on my back. She got on top of me and started giving me a blowjob. I also sucked on her cunt as we were in a 69. I put my tongue deep in her cunt. I teased her clitoris with my tongue. She was also sucking feverishly on my cock and moaning all the time. I licked the whole length of her crack right from her asshole to her slit. I parted her cheeks and inserted a finger in her asshole. 

This got her pretty excited. Her juices flowed freely and I lapped them up. It tasted like sweet nectar. I could no longer hold the pressure on my balls. We got up and I inserted my cock in her cunt. I pumped away to glory till we both came screaming out in pleasure. We kissed and then I sucked her cunt dry of her as well as my cum.
Like Reply
86. Aunt house

I was in Madras and studying B.Com in a college. I was staying in my Mom's sister's (Aunt) house. My Uncle is a Sales Representative. He will be out of town for at least 25 days a month. My aunt is 28 years old. She is really beautiful and sexy. Especially I love her boobs. She is fair in color and her boobs are really huge and those two can not be kept with in her Bra and Blouse. Most of the time when she is doing house hold work her saree can not cover her big boobs and her cleavage is always feast to my eyes. Strong and beautifully shaped thighs. Her tight ass is a bit big but goddamn sexy. All the males whoever seeing her will definitely dreams about meeting her nude in a bed and fucking her real hard. No exceptions.

Then think about me. She is my fantasy gal. I know she is like mother to me. But couldn't resist my Instincts and always I was dreaming about her. To tell you the truth I was dying to have sex with her but always scared and think about the relationship between us. Most of masturbation sessions in the bathroom that time were thinking about her only. I was just waiting for the right time and opportunity to have sex her. I was getting excited even my seeing her. Believe me she is so cute and her body is well shaped.

One Friday evening I was sitting in my Bedroom and reading a Sex magazine I got it from my friend. My uncle went on a tour. (as usual). Suddenly there was a power failure in the house. I heard my aunt's voice. "Vivek! This power cut is only in our house. See outside. Everywhere else the power is there. I think the fuse went off in our house. Could You please fix the fuse?". Now she was in the doorway to my bedroom. I hid the Sex magazine and went nearer to her. In that darkness itself I can see her breasts clearly. I can see her as a silhouette. I got the guts suddenly and asked her "Gimme the match box" and at the same time I grabbed her breasts. I was trying to act like that was accidental. But after I held her breasts and felt those in my hand I totally lost my control. So I started squeezing her breast hard. Then I said "Sorry. In the darkness I havn't noticed that you are standing here" and tried to take my hands off her. There was no reply from her and now she held my hands on her breasts and didn't allow me to take my hands.

Now that was my turn to be shocked and I do not want to miss this chance. I hugged her and kissed in her neck. I was very much tensed up. But she was cool and kissed me on the lips. That first kiss was really brief though in my whole life that was the first time a woman kissed me. Now she held me close to her and rubbing by back. Literally I was shivering and I was out of control. Again she kissed in my mouth and asked me to relax. Now I was responding properly to her kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Her big boobs were on my chest and she was pressing her breasts against me. That feeling was arousing me and felt like I am going to have a ejaculation. My cock was getting harder and harder and started hitting her body. Now she took my penis in her hand with my lungie and said " Wow! Great size. Let us go to the bedroom. I need it inside me now" and licked my ears. That drove me crazy and started working my hands on her Blouse hooks. "Vivek! Come on. We will go to the bedroom" "Oh. Yes. I want U. I am dreaming about this for a long while. Give me all U got" I was mumbling something like this and with my one hand I was keep squeezing her breast and my other hand was pressing her big buttocks. I was out of control and licking her face and ears and everywhere my face can reach on her that time.

Now she held my hands and walked me to the Bedroom. As soon as we entered in to the bedroom she started removing her dresses. I said "Aunty! Please let me do that " and unwrapped her saree first. She told me "Vivek! Even now U are calling me aunt. That sounds strange. Call me by name". I was so excited and hugged her tight from the back and mumbled her name in her ears as "Radha! Radha!" and pressing her breasts very hard with the blouse & Bra. Same time my cock became like a strong iron rod and now it was touching her tight ass. "Vivek! Let us remove the cloths and enjoy. Be patience ". Now I have unfastened her blouse hooks and she helped me to take off the blouse from her. She is only with Bra and petticoat.

Now she removed my lungie and held my cok in her hand. "Vivek! Before going any further U just sit on the bed." She commanded me. I obeyed to her command. Now I am sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat down on the floor and started kissing my cock, rubbing it and caressed it. All of the sudden She took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. It was feeling great. She started sucking my cock with great favor. I was in heaven. She was doing this with great care and taste. She got my Dick in to her month fully until her throat. Her hands were working on my balls. My hands were working hard on her breasts. I inserted my hands in to her bra and tuning her nipples. I felt like I was going to come out. So tried to remove my cock from her mouth. But
she ordered me " U asshole. Fill my mouth with ur cum. " There was a explosion from my cock. Now her mouth was filled with my cum and my juice was sprinkled on her face and her neck. She grinned happily and swallowed my cum.

I was exhilarated and grabbed her from the floor. I put her on the bed. I pulled her petticoat shift her hips and now I had a good view of her wet hot pussy. The pubic hair was dark and thick. I took my face nearer to that heavenly triangle. The strong sweet musk from her cunt drove me mad. I stuck my face into her pussy and took a deep breath to absorb her sent. She moaned and said " Vivek! Do it. Please eat my pussy. I have never enjoyed that ". I ran my tongue up along the slit. I felt a pleasant shock. I went mad with lust. My tongue probed inside her cunt. At the same time I unfastened her Bra hooks and she co operated with me to remove the bra. I was feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples. my face was focussed on her pussy and my hands were playing too hard with her nipples. I was squeezing her nipples like tuning an old radio. Her body was responding to myhands.

Her legs became wider and the smooth pinky muscles of her pussy grabbed my tongue and pulled me in. I found the clit and my tongue began licked up, around and socked on it. Her Vagina started giving me fresh juice. I lapped and socked up the love juice Radha was giving me. She started to moan. “Eat it. Huh! Great. Have it fully. “ I put my mouth in her pussy fucking hole and sucked it. Her whole body was feeling that electricity.

She held my hair and pushed my face fully in to her cunt. I was licking and sucking like a dog drinking milk. She became ecstatic and I did not stop eating her pussy or pressing her breast. Now she had a orgasm and filled my face with her sexy juice. I didn’t give up and drunk all the juice and licked in and around her Clit, Vagina and pubic hair. “Vivek!
I never enjoyed this much. I only heard about oral sex and Ur uncle never used to do this to me. U showed me the real climax. Are u ready to fuck me now? “

My reply to her was not in words. I was again feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples real hard and I focussed my attention to her boobs. I took them in my mouth and started sucking them . While doing this, I inserted a finger into her hot wet pussy. I kept fingering her and touched and pinched her clit. She held my dick in her hand and said “Oh! My God! U are ready already. Thatz Quick. Ok. Take me to sex heaven.” My fingering went on and after a while she started to cum. I had gotten a great hard on till now. She laid on her back and told me to fuck. She got her legs up in the air and wide open. She whispered " Oh Vivek! Enough. Don’t let me beg U. Get inside me and Fuck me, Fuck me hard" I got on top of her. The lips of the pussy were pink. I felt that sweetest hole with my fingers and then slowly guided my cock inside her. her hole was hot. Her head went back with pleasure and she moaned. “Come on. Please! “. I started slowly and headed up with speed and steady. It was quiet an effort though. 

She held my arms tight and started to jump under me. I was moving from up to down at he same time she was holding her hip up and pressing her butt against the bed to accompany my moves. Her breast was jumping up and down with every hit. My cock was parted her pussy and she was already wet. So my movements became easy.

She was not new to sex and already her pussy was accustomed to my Uncle’s cock. So we both were having great pleasure. We were sweating like hell because of our exotic and erotic sex. I began thrusting my cock in and out of her. I was shoving harder and harder. Her hot cunt felt wonderful. She was holding my butt tight and after a few moments she started “ Please slow down. It hurts Vivek.” That time I was acting like wild buffalo. She was begging for me to slow down but she never stooped responding to my hits. Her legs were wide open in V shape and she was hugging me real tight. Both were breathing heavily. While I was giving a real hard time to her pussy with my cock, I was sucking, licking and squeezing her breasts. Now she began to tighten her mouth of the pussy by holding her legs together. That was hard and great pleasure to me. It became more tight now and she got her orgasm. I sensed her she was bout to cum. Her whole body is stumbling and struggling with great happiness. With in few moments I felt her juices flowing in her already wet cunt. Now her pussy became like water filled tub. So whenever my cock entered in to it strange sounds started coming. Now I exploded my cum in her. Her cunt hole was filled with her juice and mine. It started overflow. More of the juices were oozing out of Radha’s pussy onto the bed sheets. I stayed inside her about 1 minute and then slowly pulled my dong out side. She was beautiful seeing her there naked. We both were damn tired and I laid down beside her.

This is the first time I cam to my sense and started thinking with in the past 20 minutes. I was feeling guilty about our relationship. She is my mom’s sister. So she is like a stepmother to me. I said “Sorry. Aunt! I made a mistake by having sex with U. This will never happen again. Shit. I am like a son to U. But I have fucked U without thinking the relationship” She held my hand and said "Never think that I am Ur aunt here after. What we did was not wrong. I never had a orgasm with Ur Uncle and he wouldn’t give a damn about satisfying me. All he he did was whenever he felt like fucking me, he used to go inside me and with in a few moments he will fill me with his cum and depart. That to only a couple of times in a month. I was desperately longing enjoy good sex.
I knew that U were fantasying with me by how U were starring on my body. That is why I planned for this night and took off the fuse and had this ecstasy with U. Don’t be so hard on Urself. Just treat me as a woman not as Ur mom’s sister.”

I was so surprised by her open hearted talk. “ U sweet bitch. Ok. I need U forever” Now again I was holding her in my arms.
Like Reply
87. Incest

Namrata shifted restlessly in her bed. Sleep had been evading her for the past 2 hours. It was almost 2'o clock in the night. Her husband was snoring as usual. But that was not the reason why she was not able to sleep. She was used to her husband's snoring. Afterall she had been hearing it for almost 18 years now. What had made her restless this night was the movie she had seen on Doordarshan earlier that night. It was one of those Friday night adult movies. Images from that movie kept coming back to her mind. Whats more her life was so similar to the actress's life in that movie. She could not follow everything in the movie as it was in Engish and she hardly knew a few words in that language. Nevertheless she had been able to follow the essence of the story. Like her, the woman in the movie too had a husband who had lost his manhood. The woman lived a life devoid of physical intimacy for 5 years.Then she succumbed and became involved into an extra-marital affair.

For the past two hours Namrata had been thinking about her own life. Her husband Ashok had lost his manhood almost six years ago. For six long years she hadbeen without sex. Somehow it had seemed tolerable for these six years but tonight it somehow seemed unbearable. She wondered if she will never again have sex in her life.

She had thought of sometimes having an extra marital affair but it scared her. What if somebody finds out? she did not want to take all those risks.But yet the fact remained that she yearned for a man today as she lay there beside her impotent husband.

She wasn't bad looking. In fact she looked quite sensous as she lay there on the bed. She was in a sari. She normally changed into a gown before going to bed but today she had not bothered to change. She had a pretty face which somehow looked prettier due to her sadness. Her skin complexion was that typical dusky Indian one. Her hair were long. She was a bit fat but her body was broadened out all over. Hence the extra weight served rather to enhance her appeal. Her breasts were big and they were still firm even though she was almost 40 years old now and mother of two sons. Her older son Neeraj was ** while the younger one Rajesh was **.

She was feeling a bit thirsty. So she got up and walked out of the room towards the kitchen. She was about to enter the kitchen when she suddenly noticed the faint light of the night bulb coming from Neeraj's room. She was puzzled. He never slept with any light on. So she figured out that he must be awake. But she wondered what was he doing so late in the night. She walked towards his room. The door was slightly open. She pushed open the door.

She was taken aback by what she saw. Neeraj was sitting on the bed. His trousers and his undies were pushed down to his ankles. In one hand he held a book. His other hand held his hard and stiff organ. Neeraj also was totally taken aback. For quite a few moments neither knew how to react. Then Neeraj suddenly pulled a blanket that was lying on the bed to cover his nudity. He was feeling terribly ashamed and embarrassed. As he lowered his head he swore at himself for not latching the door.

Namarata too felt embarrassed. She knew she had no reason to feel embarrassed. Afterall it wasnt she who had been caught doing something naughty. But still her sense of embarrassment refused to go away. She wondered whether she should say anything to Neeraj but she really had no idea what to say. She just walked back to her room.

As she lay herself on the bed she suddenly realized something - she was wet! A sense of guilt pervaded her whole mind as she suddenly grasped why she had felt embarrassed. It was because her body had reacted to the nudity of her own son and her mind unconsciously registered this and made her feel embarrassed.

The image of her son with her trousers down suddenly flashed back to her mind and she felt a tingling sensation all over her body. She tried to think of something else to clear his mind of this dirt but the image kept coming back to her again and again. The tingling sensation became sharper and she had to reluctantly admit to herself that it felt nice. She tried hard to suppress her arousal but the more she tried the more intensified it became.
After some time she just gave up the struggle.

She let her mind recall the image of her son's hardness. She thought about how big it had looked. She had been surprised by its size. Afterall Neeraj was just a kid studying in class eleventh. Yet it had seemed longer than probably her palm.

As the turmoil in her mind continued she suddenly realized that if she wanted her, son could satisfy her. He could give her what shewanted so badly. This incestuous thought made her wild with arousal. She knew it was 'paap' letting such thoughts into her mind but it made her feel so good that she simply didnt care anymore. She wondered how incredible it will feel doing it actually, when the thought itself was exciting her so much. For almost half an hour her thoughts continued like this. Then suddenly the desire to fornicate became unbearable. She got up from the bed and walked out of her room.

A part of her mind yelled at her 'Namrata, tu pagal to nahin ho gai! Kya karne ja rahi hai tu! Woh tera apna beta hai!!'. But she was too aroused and the lust that had been unsatisfied for six years now manifested itself with a ferocious intensity and made her ignore the voice of her conscience. As she walked towards Neeraj's room she had many apprehensions. Will Neeraj find her attractive? Will he agree? Will he be disgusted by the idea? However she simply didnt care. She was just mad with desire.

Neeraj had latched the door now. She knocked at it lightly. After 2-3 knocks, the door opened. The room was dark but in the faint moonlight she could see Neeraj peering out at her puzzled and wondering why she had now come back. She entered the room and switched on the night bulb and then closed the door behind her.

Neeraj meanwhile felt sure that she was now going to reproach him and tell him how ashamed she was of him. With his head lowered he just stood there waiting for her to begin. But what he heard surprised him. 'Neeraj, mein tujhe dantane nahin aai hoon. Mein darasal yahaan sona chahti hoon. Tere papa wahaan itni aawaz kar rahe hain ki mujhe neend hi nahin aa rahi.' Saying this Namrata laid herself on the bed. 'Chal tu bhi aa ja.' Neeraj looked at her confused and obeying her he got into the bed beside her. Namrata stayed silent for some time. Then suddenly she asked him 'Neeraj, tu woh roz karta hain?' He nodded feeling shy and embarrased.
'Woh kitab kounsi hai, jisko tu dekh raha tha us time? Mujhe dikha zara.'

Neeraj looked at her wondering why she wanted to see the book. When she again asked for the book, he brought it out from under the mattress and gave it to her. She switched on the dim light and opened the book. It was full of pictures of naked girls posing themselves in tempting ways. 'Neeraj, inme sabse accha photo kounsa lagata hai tujhe?' As soon as Neeraj heard this he started getting aroused. He was still very confused though. What was happening was unbelievable - his mother lying beside him at 4 in the night turning the pages of a dirty book and asking which photo did he like most! He had no idea what his mother's intentions were but now he knew in a vague way that something exciting was going to happen. Namrata meanwhile once again asked him  'Bata na, sabse accha kounsa lagta hai tujhe?'

Neeraj shyly took the book and opened the page that contained his favorite picture. Namrata looked at the girl in the picture. She was a voluptuous girl with big breasts. She pointed her finger towards the boobs of the girl in the picture and asked Neeraj 'Yeh itne bade-bade hain, isi liye acchi lagti hain na tujhe?' Neeraj was terribly hard by now. He looked at her mothers face. She was looking at him in a motherly and affectionate way. Then she smiled and said, 'Neeraj itna sharma mat. mere sawal ka jawab de na.' Neeraj nodded now. The big boobs really were the reason why he liked that particular picture so much.

By now Namrata was totally wet. She decided that it was now time to start seeking what she wanted from her son. She put the 'pallu' of her sari to one side and cupping her breasts with her hands, she said ' Dekh, mere to is ladki se bhi jyada bade hain.' Neeraj just gaped at her face as he heard this. His excitement was visible on his face by now and this made Namrata bolder. 'Ruk. Main tujhe blouse khol ke dikhati hoon.'

Saying this she quickly unhooked her blouse revealing her big breasts held tightly inside her brassiere. Now she took Neeraj's hand and after placing it on the hook of her brassiere, asked Neeraj to undo it. With a trembling hand Neeraj did so. Namrata immediately pulled out the brassiere and threw it on the floor.

Neeraj gaped at the pair of beautiful tits that lay before him. They were big and firm. They were dark like the rest of her body. The nipples were big and looked stiff. This was the first time Neeraj was seeing a woman's bosom naked and the fact that it belonged to his own mother made it terribly exciting for Neeraj. He felt hard like he had never before felt. Till now Neeraj had always thought of his mother simply as a mother and nothing else but now for the first time he realized that his mother was also a sensuous woman. His mother was in fact what his friends at school would call 'maal'.

Neeraj was now dying to feel Namrata's breasts and when Namrata asked him in a mischievous voice 'Neeraj, inko chhoone ka man nahi kar raha kya tera?', he immediate put his hand upon her breast. His hand almost trembled with excitement as his hand carressed her breast. Inside his mind, his conscience told him that what was happening was sinful and wrong but like his mother he also was too aroused to care for the voice of conscience. However, he felt scared about his father waking up and finding them like this. So he said to his mother, 'Mommy, papa yaan Rajesh jag gaye to!'. Namrata knew that what he was saying wasnt impossible. However Ashok usually slept like a log and so the likelihood of his waking up was low.Her younger son Rajesh too was a deep sleeper. Moreover, she was too turned on to stop what they were doing. In a soft soothing voice she assured her son,'Uski chinta mat kar.Tere papa raat ko ek baar sote hain, to phir seedha subah ko hi uthte hain. Aur tera chhota bhai bhi waisa hee hai.'

By now they both were feeling less inhibited. Now they both knew that they wanted each other. Nmarata also was beginning to feel impatient. Quickly she unbuttened her son's shirt. She then unzipped his trousers and pushed them down towards his ankles. Neeraj's undies looked like a tent due to his hardness. Namrata eagerly pushed them down.She gaped as her son's full hardness was revealed. Lovingly she took it into her hands and stroked it softly and gently. Neeraj's whole body tingled as the stroking went on. It felt incredibly nice. Suddenly he felt the ejaculation coming. But Namarata realized it too and she stopped stroking it. She didnt want him to ejaculate at this moment. She decided that it was time for them to take off their clothes completely. She stood up near the bed and pulled down the sari. She then undid the knot of her petticoat and let it fall around her ankles on the floor. She also took off the already open blouse and threw it on the floor. She was about to pull down the panties when she decided to ask Neeraj to do it instead, 'Neeraj, yeh utaar.' Neeraj eagerly began to pull her panties down. He swallowed hard as his mother's bushiness revaled itself. Between the bushiness lay his mother's  cunt. It looked beautiful and he yearned to touch it.

After stepping out of her panties, Namrata helped her son undress totally. Then she laid herself on the bed and whispered to Neeraj,'Chal, mere uupar aa ja.' As Neeraj put himself on top of her, she put her arms around him. For a moment they looked into each other's eyes. Then Namrata whispered,'Neeraj, ek pappee de apni mummy ko.' On hearing this, Neeraj immediately put his lips upon her lips. As they opened their mouths and their tongues met, the mother and son both felt excited in a way they had never felt before.

After this kiss, Neeraj stopped feeling inhibited. Namrata no longer had to give him instructions. Spontaeously he explored every part of her body. He planted kisses all over her face, then went down and hungrily sucked her breasts. Namrata moaned as he fondled, tickled, suckled and carressed her breasts. Then suddenly she whispered, 'Neeraj, ek puppy de.' Neeraj was about to put his mouth upon hers, when she smiled and said, 'Buddhhu kahin ka! In hothon pe nahin, neeche wala hothon pe puppy chahiye mujhe.' Neeraj blushed for a moment and then he moved back. He paused for some time after putting his face close to her cunt. His mother had musky smell down there and he found the smell terribly exciting. He took inhaled it deeply and then put his lips upon his mother's cunt lips. He had seen a dirty picture some days ago which showed a man licking a woman's cunt. That time he had found it disgusting but now that act seemed so beautiful and natural. Namrata moaned as her son's lips parted and his tongue began to tickle her cunt. Soon the excitement became unbearable and Namrata realized that she wanted her son inside her now. She moaned out, 'Neeraj, ab apni mummy ke andar aa ja.' Neeraj kissed her cunt once and then brought his face in front of her face. They looked at each other for some time and then Neeraj began to enter her. He fumbled due to inexperience and Namarata helped him enter herself. But Neeraj immediately withdrew himself out. Namrata asked him, 'Kya hua?'

Neeraj replied back,'Mummy condom to hai hi nahin. Aap pregnant ho gaeen to!' Namrata realized that what he was saying was true. She might get pregnant. However, she was feeling too hot to care about this. She impatiently cried out in a soft voice,'Mujhe parwah nahin uski. Abhi mujhe bas tera pyar chahiye. Chal phir se andar aa, jaldi se. Agar pregnant hoti hoon, to hone do'

So Neeraj once again entered her. He paused for some time and then he began to move inside her. As he moved inside her, Namrata carressed his back with one hand and the other she lovingly ran through his hair. It didnt last very long. Just after 2-3 minutes Neeraj exploded inside her. Namarat was for a moment angry as she wasnt yet close to her orgasm. However, she immediately recalled that this was her son's first time. She waited for him to regain his hardness and this time when he entered, she told him 'Neeraj is baar araam se karna. Jaldbaazi mat karna. Thik hai?' Neeraj nodded. This time it turned out to be better. Namrata got an orgasm that shuddered
through her whole body. Soon Neeraj too came.

They made love three more times and it was almost 5.30 when they did it for the last time. They both were feeling exhausted now. Moreover, they were now scared that Ashok or Rajesh might wake up any moment. So after kissing her son for the last time, Namrata picked up her clothes and walked back to her room.

That day they again made love in the afternoon when they were alone in the house. In the evening, after their love making was over,Namrata got a bright idea. That night she cribbed after dinner to her husband about his snoring  habit. She told him that his snoring was becoming unbearable for her. So she would sleep in the extra guest bedroom they had. Ashok agreed to this.

From that day, Namrata began sleeping in the other bedroom. That room was adjacent to Neeraj's room and even had a connecting door. So every night Namrata would sneak into Neeraj's or he would sneak into Namrata's room and they would make love without any fear of getting caught in the act.
Like Reply
88. Party

I have a sister named Veena who is 24. This incident happened 3 years back. Our parents had gone out of town for 3 days and my sis was having a slumber party with four of her friends, Shruti, Menaka, Priya and Madhu. I was told to stay out till nightfall and come back only to stay in my room. I returned home at 10pm and went to the loo in my room.

Obviously Veena's friends had used my bathroom for changing clothes. I saw a pair of clothes along with the underwear hanging from the hook. There was a black silk bra hanging from one while a similar white lacy one from the other. I imagined them dancing to the music and jiggling their free boobs. I started masturbating thinking about them. I didn't realize that I hadn't closed the door. My sister suddenly barged in and caught me in the act. "Well, what do you think you are doing, little brother?" I turned around and she got a glimpse of my rod. She exclaimed," Well, not so little, are you ?"
She then caught me by my dick and took me to her room.

"Girls, let me introduce you to my big 'little' brother." She told them about my masturbating in the bathroom. The girls went Ooooooh. They decided to have some fun. Shruti came over to me and asked,"So were you thinking about us while jacking off?" I said yes. She removed her night-shirt over her shoulders exposing her pretty breasts. She jiggled them in front of me. Behind her everybody got out of their night clothes. I got a raging hard-on. Shruti pushed me on the bed and took my dick in her warm mouth. I squirmed with pleasure. The other girls bought out some rope and tied me to the bed post spread-eagled. Menaka then came and sat on my face. I hungrily started sucking on her cunt. I forced my tongue deep inside her and moaned with pleasure. I so badly wanted to fondle her luscious breasts but I was helpless with my hands tied. I felt one more tongue joining Shruti's down there. I bent down to see Priya sucking on my balls.

By this time, Veena and Madhu had gotten into a 69 and were devouring each others cunnies. I didn't know Veena was into lesbianism but this sure got me very excited. Menaka started forcing her cunt into my face. I guessed that she was cumming and licked her cunt with large strokes of my tongue. Soon her juices started flowing which I drank up lavishly. The pressure in my balls was growing too. All of us were moaning out so loudly that we wondered whether our neighbours would hear it. But none of us was least bothered. I begged them to let me free. But they told me to wait. Veena went into the kitchen and brought out a bucket of ice-cream. I wondered what that is for.

I came to know when she poured a scoop around my penis. I gasped from the cold feeling around my dick and balls. Now all of them wanted a lick of my dick. They fought over it and soon I had five tongues licking and sucking my groin. It sure was a great feeling. Now they set me free. I grabbed Priya, the cutest one, and pushed her onto the bed. I started sucking her cunt hungrily. I teased her clitoris and she went into raptures of moans. the others got on the floor with their legs wide open for me to suck. I was in cunt heaven, devouring cunny after cunny and lapping up their sweet nectar. My dick then got ready for satisfying them. It became a plunger tool, going in cunt after cunt, making them cum. I hesitated on reaching Veena's but she guided me into her slit and I thought What the heck.

After all, now she is just another female. well, her cunt was the best as it was the tightest. I soon felt myself ready to cum. I took my dick out and starmade all of them cum once more. Finally, tired we all dozed off with our naked bodies intermingled with one another. Now, I am a sex-toy for all of them. I service them whenever they ask for me.

Veena also gets me to screw her whenever she pleases. So do everyone else. In return, I get small gifts and plenty of kisses. I also don't masturbate anymore as I have a cunt or ass or mouth waiting to service me right in the next room. I am thoroughly enjoying my sex life.
Like Reply