Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
As the folds came off one by one, the outline of her deep-red petticoat slowly started coming into view. Once all the folds had been taken off, the entire petticoat – that was held together by a white thread tied to the front – came into view and my mom’s saree was bunched up in her right hand. Haripada gaped at her like a wild beast watching his prey in close proximity, his eyes red with lust. My mom couldn’t even look down as there was Bahadur who had also been sitting on the chair just inches away from the fleshy folds of her belly, leering at her and sometimes sniffing at her waist, while lightly stroking his cock over his pants. Haripada, on the other hand, had not touched his manhood yet and still, it appeared to be slowly taking shape inside his trousers. My mom decided to look at his broad uniformed chest while he devoured her magnificently sexy mature frame with his hungry eyes.

“Boudi, saree ta matite fele din.” (“Bhabhi, drop the saree on the floor.”), he said with a soft horny voice and no sooner, my mom dropped it on the floor without any hesitation. She was beginning to understand that these men were in full control of her for some time at least. Haripada was just getting started. “Boudi, ebar dui hath jure pechone rakho.” (“Bhabhi, now put your hands behind you, together"), he said. My mom did so compliantly. “Rekhecho dui haath orom bhabe” (“Are you hands together”), he asked, building the suspense. My mom nodded and tightened her grip, pushing her heaving mammaries out even further. I was amazed at the scene. She looked top heavy like this and that’s I guess what Haripada wanted to see.

“Boudi, ami aar nijeke dhore rakhte parchi na.” (“Bhabhi, I can’t hold myself much longer.”)

Saying that, Haripada’s hand moved up and cupped my mother’s tits through her thin blouse-and-bra combination and started to move his hand from one to the other. “Ahhh….”, she moaned, “Tumi bolechile khali dekhbe.” (“You said you would just watch.”)

Haripada ignored her protests and continued to slowly fondle her tits over her blouse. “Tomar doodh gulo besh shundor, Boudi. Tumi nischoe egulo lokeder dekhie oder uttejito koro, tai na” (“You have nice titty's Bhabhi, I bet you like showing them off to other men don't you”)

“N-na…kokhonoi na!” (“N-no…never!”), she lied.

However, Haripada was able to catch her. “Mithe kotha bolish na, magi.” (“Don’t lie to me, slut.”) My mom and I were both immediately taken aback by his use of the word “magi” (“slut”) so casually and the fact that now he had started to speak with her more rudely. But, my sweet scared mother didn’t protest and so the dirty mechanic continued, “Amae tor driver boleche je aaj garite asar somoe tui kerom ekta bajarer mohilar moton oke tor doodh tipte diechis aar kerom bhabe tui oi lomba barar hastho-methun korechis!” (“Your driver has told me that during your ride here how you let him fondle your boobs and masturbated him, like a common slut!”) My mom looked at our driver with an astonished expression and the perverted bastard just winked at her with a wry grin. He was now brazenly stroking his cock over his trousers right in front of her, without any fear or hesitation.

While my mom was distracted, Haripada took advantage and suddenly unhooked the top two buttons of her blouse and without warning, tore the rest of it open with the force of his fingers. “Aaah! Eta ki korle!” (“Aaahh! What did you do!”), my mom cried. She was now standing in front of these two low class perverts with her blouse completely ripped off and her sheer white bra staring them right in the face. The bra was so tight that her tits looked like two soft footballs trapped against her chest, aching to get out. It was such a sexy sight! Haripada couldn’t stop staring at it for a few seconds and Bahadur clutched his cock really hard over his trousers.

Things were going to take an exciting turn now!

It was such a sexy sight! Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and her bra was now visible as the blouse fell open. The white color stood out against her tanned stomach and upper bosom. It was making my cock rock-hard – watching my sweet innocent homely mother with her blouse ripped open and her creamy smooth mammaries jutting out lewdly against the confines of her tight white bra, while these two brutes gaped at her majestic figure moist with sweat. Her reflex was too cover her heaving bra-covered breasts by placing her arms across them and although she was shocked by the sudden turn of events, she was too scared to raise her voice and protest since she was inside the room with these two muscular horny brutes. When open her mouth in a meek show of objection, it was quickly diffused by the ugly mechanic as he put his big hulking arms around her fleshy waist and pulled her close. Her petticoat covered thighs were now directly touching his growing manhood inside his pants, while his large ugly face leaned in and he placed his dark foaming lips on her soft wet lips.

“Unghhhh!!”, my mom groaned as she struggled to push him away, but Haripada was too strong. I felt my cock twitch as this big nasty repulsive man forced his lips against hers. He was mercilessly sucking on her pink juicy lips and trying to pry them open by poking her lips with his long blackish tongue. His hands were held tight against her naked waist and he was constantly trying to pull her even closer. Finally, after struggling for what seemed like hours, my mom gave in and slowly parted her lips to allow him access to the honey inside her mouth. As soon as her lips were parted, I could see his tongue pushing forward trying to enter her mouth. He brushed his huge rough hands over my mom’s neck and cheeks and ran his thick sausage fingers through her dark brown silk hair as she withstood his onslaught, whimpering and breathing heavily.

By now, Bahadur was too horny to keep his feelings bottled in. So he took off his trousers, exposing his massive erect dick and started stroking it – up and down – shamelessly in front of his malkin (owner) and this big brutish mechanic. Seeing him, in the video, I too decided to take my pants off and started jerking off to my mother’s hopelessly depraved condition.

Haripada was kissing her deeply now. His hands had moved down from her fleshy waist and were now grasping her petticoat covered chubby bottom! My sweet homely mother now parted her lips a little and he pushed more of his blackish tongue inside her mouth as it touched the tip of her tongue. My mom shivered a little as she felt Haripada’s large rough hands gently exploring the surface of her enormous 38-size butt and groping her fleshy cheeks over the petticoat-and-panty.

Soon, they were almost locked in a lustful embrace! The tailor-turned-mechanic was practically lifting her off the ground as he groped at her ass while they kissed deeply, their tongues tangled together. For a second, Haripada pulled his tongue back and whispered, “Magi, tor jibh ta bar kor.” ("Slut, give me your tongue."). My mom’s eyes were closed but she slowly nodded her head to show her obedience to this brute’s demands. He than started to kiss her again as she slowly pushed her tongue out and he sucked it into his mouth. While kissing, the big brute moved the thin material of her blouse away to expose her bra-covered breasts completely. Once the blouse was taken off, the mechanic let it casually drop to the floor, where Bahadur picked it up and started sniffing the sweaty moist piece of cloth with animalistic fervor. He then wrapped the soggy blouse around his huge manhood and started stroking in abundance.

My mom was too far gone in ecstasy to notice the driver do that. Her tongue was being furiously assaulted by this other brute and now with her blouse gone, Haripada started groping her tits over her lacy white bra. He gently traced her creamy boobs over the bra with his rough fingers and his eyes grew wide as he found what he was looking for! He traced his right hand onto her nipple impression and started to rub his thumb around in little circles. “Mmmmmm….!!”, I heard my mom moan in the middle of their kiss. He let go of her tongue one more time and looked into her dewy timid eyes as he said, “Bahadur, tohar malkin ki nipples toh sakt ho rahe he humar liye!“ (“Bahadur, your owner’s nipples are getting hard for me!”) My mom’s cheeks flushed a deep red when he said that. She was embarrassed to admit that she was a little bit aroused by how she was getting turned on by being dominated by this brute.

“Mmmmmm, hamar malkin hain hi aisi maal!” (“Mmmmm, my owner is such a slut!”), he replied in horny ecstasy as he fervently stroked his cock with her sweaty blouse.

Haripada simply gave a wicked smile and while continuing to stare at her, he said, “Bahadur, zara is randi ke petticoat ka nara khol de!” (“Bahadur, rip out the thread from her petticoat, please!”)

My mom’s eyes grew wide as soon as the words escaped from this ugly mechanic’s smelly mouth and she tried a meek stuttering protest, “N-na…p-please…” (“N-no…p-please…”). But it was too late. Bahadur quickly leaned in and with his left hand, he pulled the thread loose and in a matter of seconds, it fell hopelessly on the floor. The sight in the video made me go mad with lust, as I’m sure Haripada and Bahadur must’ve felt seeing her in that state!

My mature demure mother was now only clad in her bra and panties. Her creamy white cleavage, fleshy midriff, thunder thighs and jiggling fat buttocks were clearly visible for these two brutes’ hungry eyes. Bahadur, now unable to bear the burden of being left out of the action, stood up with his long 9-inch rod hanging in the air. He took off his floral shirt, exposing his hairy sweaty chest and his scarred body, as he stood behind my sexy scared mother. He was only a few inches taller than my mom, but his big brutish frame made him look like a lion compared to her.

I was shocked when Bahadur raised his hands from behind, to my mom’s boobs and gently squeezed them with both hands. My mom was now too far gone to protest, so she closed her eyes and threw her head back in pleasure. Haripada now put his mouth on the exposed parts of her boobs. I could see that she was getting increasingly aroused by the attention she was receiving from these two low-class bears. Bahadur held her tits together and Haripada sucked on both of her bra-clad breasts one by one. He also bit the nipples and my mom let out a moan of pleasure.

After that, my eyes went to my mother’s hands and I noticed both Haripada and Bahadur, each taking one of her hands – the mechanic the left and the driver the right – and placing it on their respective cocks. Bahadur’s cock was fully exposed so she was grabbing and stroking his clearly, but Haripada’s dick was still inside his trouser and I saw her hands moving in there. His tent had now grown to full size with this erotic stimulation!

The ugly mechanic suddenly looked at her and said, “Ebar bra ta khule fel, magi! Tor doodh gulo dekhar shoubhago amar ekhono hoyni. Amar ei shok ta puron kore de!” (“Now, take off your bra, slut! I haven’t yet had the pleasure of seeing your naked boobs. Make my dreams come true!”)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When my mom opened her eyes, I could see the emotional mix of fear and lust in them. She looked horny but also she wanted to spare some dignity. But these low-borne brutes would give her none of that. While my mom was struggling to respond, Bahadur fumbled to unhook her bra from behind and finally managed to open the brassiere hook.

“Haah!”, my mom let out a stifled moan as soon as she realized what had happened. Haripada, almost instantly, shoved his tongue inside her open mouth and started massaging his tongue over hers.

My mom’s entire smooth creamy spotless back was now open for this brutish driver’s assault. He softly grazed his wiry fingers on the lustrous skin of her back from top to bottom and down her spine. He madly kissed each and every part on her smooth back. From the way my sweet homely mother twitched and let out muffled moans, I could sense that she was getting a nice tingling sensation on her back from the touch of his rough lips. To be honest, I was surprised by her reactions and was thoroughly enjoying the show as a result.

Haripada slowly sucked on my sweet mother’s tongue while working his hand around pulling the straps of her dress down over her smooth velvety shoulders. Realizing that she had no way of escaping her predicament and overcome by lust, she too complied and let the shoulder straps fall, holding just the cups over her tits. It was amazing to see her still trying to hold on to a shred of dignity and I was furiously jerking off while watching her squirm.

The dirty mechanic saw what she was doing and gently pulled her arms away and let her bra fall abruptly to the ground. Now, her 36DD milk tanks were uncovered for both the brutes to see. My mom stood motionless, fixed in the same position where she was standing as these two low-class hungry beasts were poised to attack her heaving boobies. Bahadur wasted little time as he brought his cold hands on her naked breasts and his face pressed into her bare back from behind. He crazily mauled her melons from behind and slowly brought his fingers down to her navel. He made circular motions with his fingers around her perky navel for almost a whole minute.

While the driver’s fingers were working on her navel, Haripada bent his head down and placed his lips directly over her light-brown nipple and started to nibble and circle his tongue around. My mom was shivering but aroused at the same time as the large brute worked his coarse tongue around her tasty areola. “Mmmmmm….Ahhhhh….!!!”, my mom let out deep poignant moans, as this brute gently started to lick and kiss his way up to her sweaty neck and under her chin until his lips were on hers again and his tongue back inside her mouth. I watched my homely innocent mother slowly sucking on his tongue as the tailor-turned-mechanic’s big manly hands massaged and squeezed her heaving mammies.

Owing to the constant attention that she was getting by these two horny smelly low-class animals, her body was gradually getting engulfed in the flames of illegitimate pleasure. One part of her mind was frozen in the pangs of passion and the other part of her mind was imploring her to come back to her senses. These low-borne guys also appeared to enjoy her a lot too. No doubt they’ve tasted women before and definitely mature women, but I was sure that they had never had a taste of such a high class mature sexy beauty all their life. Their cocks had been waiting for this their whole adolescent lives!

Since her panty now remained the only obstacle to my mom’s dressing in birthday suit, Bahadur was poised to get it off. My mom appeared in no condition to stop. She simply kept smooching Haripada as Bahadur trailed his hands from her navel to her waist and stopped at the straps of her panty. He put his thumbs in each of those panty straps and swiftly brought it down from her waist down to her waxed smooth legs and finally to the floor. My mom tried to move but Haripada hugged her, causing her massive boobs to crush against his big broad chest.

I was shocked at her appearance. Her gold bangles and mangalsutra were the only things which still remained on her bare skin. Other than that, she was standing stark naked in front of these two beasts!

Meanwhile, Haripada had grabbed a hold of his trousers and slid them down his legs. He broke the kiss for a second as he had to kneel down and pull them all the way because his legs were so muscular and hairy. When he started to get up, my mom stared wide-eyed at his cock that was sticking straight out like a massive pole. It was at least 8 inches in length, almost the same size as Bahadur’s but much thicker! Haripada stepped out of his shoes as my mom stood there staring at his cock which had to be as thick as my wrist. He took a hold of her left hand and gently placed it around his shaft. My mom couldn't even get her fingers completely around it. She slowly worked her hand around as much of it as she could as the big brute reached around her to cup her naked ass in his big hands.

All three of them were now naked in the garage!

In the meantime, Bahadur was now focusing his attention on my mom’s pussy. The lowly driver moved his hand down her stomach and pelvis as he began exploring her public hair. As a reflex, my sweet homely mother thrust her hips back as if to allow him better access to her womanhood, while she continued to kiss the mechanic and played with his rock-hard boner. Getting such encouragement from a mature high class lady, Bahadur became mad with lust and pushed his hand down further until he felt the swollen lips of her pussy. He dragged his fingers along them, enjoying the texture of her intimate skin made slippery by her own juices. “Mmmmm, Memsahib, aap toh kaafi uttejit ho chuki hain!” (“Mmmmm, madam, you’ve become very wet and horny!”), he commented shamelessly.

My mom was in no position to reply owing to the assault posed by Haripada’s tongue on hers. So, Bahadur continued to move his fingers back and forth over my mom’s vagina. Her wet juiced allowed him to do this smoothly, like she was an oiled machine. A few seconds later, the tips of his fingers began to enter her warmness. My mom arched forward, breathing frantically into Haripada’s mouth as he kissed her. The driver moved his hand in circular motions, sliding his fingers along her vaginal lips, and teasingly playing with her clit. With his free hand he slapped her fleshy butt, making it jiggle provocatively.

The mechanic soon broke the kiss, lightly touched her cheeks that were moist with his saliva drooling down her lips and looked into her demure eyes with lust as he said, “Ebar amar dhon ta chosar palla tor, magi.” (“Now, its time for you to suck my cock, slut.”) He then moved back and sat on the wooden table, with his feet on the edges and his legs spread apart. He was sitting in such a vulgar position that his hard thick manhood was now lewdly pointed straight up at the ceiling and his hairy ass was visible from the underside. Bahadur pulled out his thick fingers from her pussy and they came out wet and sticky.

My mom was a little hesitant to move forward seeing the mechanic’s huge boner staring up at her face, but Bahadur gave her a light push and she moved forward and supported herself by holding on to Haripada’s thighs. His cock was now mere inches away from her face. But she was still unsure whether she wanted to put it in her mouth. Haripada gave her some unwanted encouragement by grabbing her head with his massive left hand and abruptly pushing it down to his cock. As a result, she inadvertently kissed its head. The big brute’s cock had a huge head and it was pointing to her face, making it look as though a one-eyed snake was staring at its prey. Watching that scene, she became a little hesitant.

Bahadur provided some more encouragement as he forced two slippery fingers into her wet twat. He pushed them in up to the knuckle and pulled out within a second. “Ahhhhhh…!!!”, my mom moaned in ecstasy and Haripada thrust his huge thick manhood into her mouth instantly. Her eyes grew wide and she dug her fingers into the large brute’s tree-trunk like thighs, as she struggled to keep even half of his gigantic shaft in her mouth. Haripada gently held the back of her head with his hand to keep her from rising as he slowly thrust in and out of her wet mouth. As he was going in, I saw the veins in my mom’s throat tighten and bobs of spit escape the sides of her mouth as she struggled to accommodate his throbbing manhood. As his cock was coming out of her mouth, I saw her veins relax and his thick rod covered in saliva. Her mouth was dripping as well, with a mix of spit, saliva and precum.

“Mmmmm sala khanki magi! Toke dekhe ja kamuk abong sexy lagche na ei obosthae! Je keu dekhle pagol hoejabe!” (“Mmmmm you fucking bitch! You don’t know how horny and sexy you look like this! Anybody will go mad looking at you!”), he commented. My mom only coughed and spat out some more of his precum, some of which landed on his thighs and some on the edge of the table. Haripada just grinned while watching his condition.

My mom’s expression seemed like she was also getting aroused as Bahadur continued to finger her sweet pussy furiously. She had thrust her hips backward to allow him complete access. He pulled out his fingers occasionally to tease her clit and occasionally in-between periods of sucking the mechanic’s cock, she would let out low moans. She was becoming much more compliant now as she ran her tongue around the head of Haripada’s penis, then gently sucked along its length until its half-length filled her throat.

Bahadur pushed his fingers back inside her, wiggling them a little when they were all the way in, then pulling them out again. He divided his time finger fucking her womanhood and rubbing her clit. This action was arousing her to no end!

“Unghhhhhh….Mmmmmmm….Ahhhhh…!!!”, she moaned while she sucked their mixed juices from his shaft, digging her nails slightly into Haripada’s beastly dark-skin. Bahadur continued pumping his fingers into her with ferocity. My mom whimpered harder, her breathing getting faster. The room was filled with sounds of muffled moans and heavy panting. This was music to my ears and honey to my eyes as I too stroked my cock furiously at the scene in front of me.

My mom soon forced her head up from Haripada’s manhood, bobs of precum and spit going everywhere. She shut her eyes and bit her lip, making loud grunts and gasps which echoed around the dirty office room. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead and back, enticed on by the hotness inside the room. My mom’s knees bent and she threw her head back, mouth wide open letting out a long agonizing moan. Bahadur’s fingers were in a flurry going in and out of her sopping pussy, pulling out for brief seconds to rub her clit and shoving them back in. She rocked her fleshy hips on her driver's hand. Her legs gave way from the intensity of the feeling. Haripada stopped her falling by holding her hands, while Bahadur’s fingers were still deep and working the walls of her vagina. He must’ve felt warm juices running down his hand. Her love-canal must’ve contracted and released around his fingers as she dug her fingers into Haripada’s lap.

“Bahadur, ki korli re Khanki take eto uttejito kore dili je maal ta jhore fello! Hahahhha!” (“Bahadur, what did you do You made the bitch so horny that she discharged her juices in you hand! Hahahahahh!”), Haripada’s laugh was horrid and hollow, while Bahadur put his soggy fingers in his mouth and sucked on my mom’s pussy juices. Clearly they were both having a kick out of humiliating her!

But the worst (or best) was yet to come!

##

Like Reply
Chapter 41

Siliguri - A Hot Trip! - Part-10

After the orgasm that she received at the hands of her own low-class driver, my sweet sultry homely mother was spent. Her knees were weak and she held on to Haripada large shaggy muscular thighs for support. Bobs of spit and cum were still streaming down her gaping mouth and chin, landing on the old wooden table. She took deep breaths trying to recover.

“Ki Boudi, bhalo legeche” (“So Bhabhi, did you like it”), he asked. My mom looked up at the cunning perverted mechanic and saw him grinning from ear to ear, his sodden erection still throbbing, standing proud in front of her face. Before she could respond, Bahadur said, “Acha kaisen nahi lagega memsahib ko Chut se toh pani aise nikal rahat hain jaise ki baadh aa gayi ho!” (“How will madam no like it Her juices are rushing out of her pussy as though there’s a flood happening!”), they both laughed at the comment while my mom’s cheeks turned red in embarrassment. I looked closely at her thighs and I really saw a trickle of her womanly juices flowing down her thighs. She was aroused but owing to her dignity, she was afraid to admit it.

“Huhh…phew….onek h-hoeche…ebar amae jete dao….huhhh…please!” (“Huhh…phew….that’s e-enough…let me g-go now….huhhh…please!”), my mom pleaded in a stammering way.

Haripada sat up with his legs hanging from the table and his cock glistening with the mix of saliva and precum. He looked deep into my mom’s pleading eyes with a hungry look and said, “Magi, tui ki sotti chash je amra toke eto taratari chere di” (“Slut, do you really want us to leave you so soon”). As soon as he said that, I saw the driver kneel behind her and insert his nostrils deep into the crevice of her buttocks from below. Barely had one sensation died down, when the other replaced it.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!”, my mom moaned and grabbed on to the big brute’s hairy sweaty muscular chest for support. Bahadur was frantically kissing and sucking her pussy mound while Haripada held her in place and played with her massive melons. I saw my mom involuntarily spread her legs further apart and arched her hips backward giving the low class driver better access to her pussy. As soon as he got the encouragement, Bahadur inserted his tongue into the slit gently nibbling and pulling on my labia. The camera angle was perfect and I was enjoying every second of this scene. My dick was rock hard and throbbing, in both pain and pleasure.

Bahadur was working his tongue in perfect motions along her labia causing her pussy to get wet again. Lightning struck at some part of my mom’s raw sensual nerve and she bit her lips in burning desire. As a result, she started to rotate her hips enjoying the touch of his tongue. She jumped when the driver touched my clitoris with his tongue, and Haripada put his rough hands on each of her smooth creamy shoulders to calm her down. Bahadur was very skilled as he flickered his tongue, gently moving in little circular motions with just enough pressure that made my mom squirm even more.

“Ki Boudi, Bahadur ke thamte bolbo” (“So Bhabhi, shall I ask Bahadur to stop”), the mechanic asked with a sheepish grin.

“Mmmmmmm…!!!”, she let out a low moan and nodded her head sideways. My mom was too aroused to even come up with a wordy answer.

Haripada grinned even more after watching her in such an erotic state and said again, “Porsihkar kore bolun, Boudi. Bahadur ke thamte bolbo”).

My mom held her legs apart as the driver put more pressure on all the right areas with his tongue. Despite such stimulation, my mom was able to blurt out, “Ahhhhh…Naaaa….Please…..Thambe na! Unghhhhhh!!!” (“Ahhhhh…Noooo….Please…..Don’t stop! Unghhhhhh!!!”) Her moans and grunts were strong and full of arousal. Haripada laughed at her response.

My mom started to move her hips down to try and bring as much of his tongue inside her as she could. Bahadur entire face appeared to be covered by her soft round globes. As Bahadur continued to fuck her with his relentless tongue, Haripada said, “Magi, mukh khule ha kore dara aar chokh bondho kore fel!” (“Slut, open your mouth wide for me and close your eyes!”). My sweet innocent mother did as the mechanic asked and I could see his head lowering toward her face as he said, “Mukh ta ha kore khola rakh amar jonno!” ("Keep it wide open for me!”). I then saw a large amount of Haripada’s spit fall into her mouth. It was disgusting yet so sexy to watch.

“Nigal le!” (“Swallow it!"). My mom obeyed and swallowed his spit as Bahadur kept up the relentless licking until her body started to quiver and I knew she was about to cum. Bahadur seemed like an expert as his tongue snaked in and out of her vagina and his teeth was gently nibbling her clitoris. He put just enough pressure on her clit to give her the right stimulation until I finally knew she was there.

His teeth bit, pulled and twisted her clit which sent her entire body into a violent shudder. “Aooowwwhhhhhhh!!!”, my mom let out a scream as she hit her peak again. She fell on Haripada’s dark manly chest, breathing heavily trying to recover from another intense orgasm. Bahadur rose up from behind her. His face covered with my mom’s sticky juices. He was grinning happily staring at his handiwork.

“Ab madam taiyar ho chuki hain re bhadwe!” (“Now, madam is ready, you pimp!”), Haripada said as they both laughed heartily, much to my exhausted mom’s embarrassment. She had orgasmed twice already in less than 30 minutes and therefore, was still leaning against Haripada’s chest while the big brute ran his fat fingers gently down her creamy sweaty backside. In the video, I saw Haripada looking at Bahadur with his hungry eyes and both nodding heads. I was willing to bet that some silent deal had been struck between the two and they were now going to go further with my already exhausted mother.

All of a sudden I saw my mom being lifted into the air from the waist by the big brute, Haripada. “Ooohhh!”, she screeched as she felt cold hands on her bum cheeks. The cunning driver smiled through his cum-drenched face when he saw his partner had bodily lifted my sweet tired mother on his broad shoulders when she was lost in the delirium of passion. It was incredibly exciting for me to see a naked lowly mechanic carrying my nude mother on his shoulders with his hands around her buttocks. By this, I could see that both her body and mind were thrown in the throes of passion. One leg of hers was dangling in the air & the other was half-bent at the knee, her massive melons and mangalsutra were bouncing around from her bosom in the air. Her soft chubby feminine body now completely belonged to these two brutes and she was ready to copulate with Haripada’s strong manly body.

The big brute spun her around and gently released her on the wooden table, flat on her back. My mom looked at him with timid lusty eyes and said, “Please, dhire koro.” (“Please, be gentle.”) I was surprised to hear that from her, but I knew that by now she had understood that there was no way these two low-class beasts were letting her go without fucking her! This was their one opportunity to fuck a mature high-class woman and there was no way they would let that chance slip out of their fingers.

Haripada stared into her eyes and gave an ugly grin. “Chinta koris na, magi. Tor chut chudbo, phadbo na!” (“Don’t worry, slut. I’ll fuck your pussy, not tear it apart!”), he laughed hysterically.

Like Reply
To ease her a little, the ugly mechanic bent down and gently started to kiss her soft boobs which gave her goose bumps as she felt his lips touch her creamy skin. “Mmmmmm….ahhhhhhhh!!”, my mom let out a muffled moan. The mechanic was nibbling on her tits and gently biting around her nipples, while he picked up her chubby legs and spread them apart, resting her feet on the edges of the table just like he had done before. Bahadur came around the table and stopped just near the front, his solid manhood lewdly pointed at my mother’s face. I believe she understood what he wanted and since he had given her such a great orgasm, she was forced to oblige his improper request. My mom slowly reached out with her right arm and put her fingers on the driver’s 8-inch cock and started to rub the head with her thumb. She then started to move her hand along its length feeling the thick veins along the shaft and trying to take in its thickness.

Meanwhile, Haripada’s rod was now looking like a wet blunt spear directly pointing toward her dripping cunny. He continued to kiss her heaving mammaries as he prepared to enter his erect dick into my mother’s dripping cunt. “Hahhhhhhhh…Ahhhhhhh!!”, my mom let out a gasp as she felt the head of his penis spreading her labia apart and slowly moving along the slit. She stopped stroking Bahadur’s tall hard-on as the perverted mechanic gave a little shove and she wriggled as the head of his cock entered her pussy. She involuntarily spread her legs apart to give him more access to her moist love-canal.

Haripada continued to nibble at her boobies as I saw him push forward lodging the head of his cock another inch inside my mother. “Ahhhh…la-lagche…kh-khub b-boro!” (“Ahhhhh…it’s hur-hurting…it’s t-too la-large!”), she groaned as his cock sunk deeper against the walls of her vagina.

The dirty mechanic lifted his head from her boobs long enough to say, “Boro toh hobei, magi! Asol marad er bara erom i hoe! Dekhbi ektu pore aaram o lagbe. Bhoy paas na. Tor driver er mota dhon ta mukhe niye lolly-pop er moton chuste thak. Tahle dekhbi toder dujoneri bhalo lagche!” (“It’s bound to be large, slut! That’s what a real man feels like! You’ll feel good after some time. Don’t worry. Take your driver’s big fat cock in your mouth and suck it like a lolly pop. That’ll make you both feel better!”)

My mom did as she was told and turned her head toward Bahadur’s erection and tilted his cock enough to be able to take him in her mouth. The hideous brutish driver placed his rough hand on her head and started to stroke her silky shampooed hair as she sucked on him. Haripada’s advice worked and she wrapped her legs around his huge waist, resting her heels on his manly ass as he pushed his penis further inside her swollen clit.

“Ahhhh, sotti magi! Ei boyesheo tor chut kerom bheja aar tight! Erom tight chut ami aaj obdi chudi ni!” (“Ahhhhh, seriously slut! Even at this age, your pussy is so wet and tight! I’ve never fucked such a tight pussy in my entire life!”), he commented as he slowly pushed his cock forward. After a few seconds, I saw him back out and then he pushed himself forward again, driving himself further inside my sweet homely mother’s love-hole. “Amamamaam!!!!”, she moaned into Bahadur’s stiff rod as she felt his partner push into her. For a second she let go of her driver’s cock from her mouth and whispered, “Ohhhhh, tomar ta bishal boro lagche amar bhetore!” (“Ohhhhhh, it feels so big inside me!”). The horny driver immediately kept one hand on her shoulder, putting the other on the back of her head, and guided her mouth down over his cock and watched half of it disappear. “Rokiye mat memsahib! Ahhhhhhh!!!” (“Don’t stop, madam! Ahhhhh!!!”), he told her. She was almost literally caught between a rock and a hard place. My mom’s lips and mouth closed around his ridged dick. The driver pinched her shoulder and the mechanic pinched her nipples, both expressing their pleasure as they felt the soft moistness of her mouth and the wetness of her twat respectively.

My cock was about to burst seeing this erotic scene unfolding in front of my eyes but I decided to hold out until they reached climax.

“Tor moton boro ghorer dudhel magi ke chude amar ja moja asche seta tui ki jani re!” (“You have no idea how I’m feeling, fucking a high society big-boobed slut like you!”) I noticed the passion in Haripada's eyes as he continued pushing himself deeper inside my sweet sultry mother. Her pussy appeared stretched as the dirty mechanic slowly fucked her. But instead of protesting, my mom pulled her mouth away from the driver’s cock and yelled, “Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhh hainnnn!! Chodo amae! Purota dhukie dao amar modhe!” (“Ahhhhhh!! Ohhhh yessss! Fuck Me! I want it all inside me!”) I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events. My mother had accepted her slutty side and now was shamelessly begging for Haripada’s cock like a common whore!

Bahadur again pulled her head tighter towards him, burying his entire length inside her mouth. My mom pulled back, murmuring. Letting go of her head, the hairy brute watched as she pulled away from him and choked a little. “Eto jore na, please.” ("Not so rough, please."), she coughed. Bahadur laughed.

Haripada leaned forward and probed his tongue back into her nipples as he licked them with great passion, while he lifted himself up enabling to push inside her deeper. “Ahhhhhhhhh!!”, my mom moaned, her body trembling as she felt the massive brute’s large boner sliding in and out of her honey-pot. Occasionally, she glanced down between her massive boobies and saw this thick cock disappearing inside her.

In the video, I could see his cock each time he thrust himself inside her making her body shake and shiver as his huge bear-like body touched hers. Haripada’s cock was glistening now from her love-juices. My mom was also reciprocating his advances, as she bucked her hips up to meet the beast’s downward thrusts into her. The contrast of his massive black hairy body above my mom’s creamy chubby body drove me insane with desire as I pumped my hard-on furiously.

Bahadur was also nearing his own orgasm as he continued to fuck her mouth with abandon! My mom opened her mouth to allow him to let his cock slide in. Placing his hand back on her head he shoved his cock back into her wet mouth, all the way to the hilt. She tried to pull back, but the nasty driver would only allow her to withdraw to his head before shoving himself deep inside again. Bobs of saliva and precum ran down the corners of her lips as she deep-throated him with frenzy. He gripped her head tightly while fucking her face, making sure he was in control of the rhythm.

Haripada looked towards his partner and winked. Bahadur also nodded his head and no sooner, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. My sweet innocent mother looked surprised to see him back off just before climaxing and was even more surprised when she realized that the big tailor-turned-mechanic was also pulling his cock out of her as well. She was in the brink of another orgasm and the sudden withdrawal left her hanging high-and-dry.

“Ki holo!” (“What are you doing!”), she groaned surprisingly, “Tomra shore gele keno Abar koro please! Ami ekhono jhori ni!” (“Why did you guys pull out Please put it back in me! I haven’t cum yet!”). To my utter amazement, she was actually begging these two brutes to fuck her! What a slut she had become!

Haripada laughed. “Arey chudbo re amar khanki magi! Kintu tor jodi amar barar prottokho inch nijer gud e nite hoy tahle toh pad paltate hobe! Ghure bosh! Hatu gere, hamaguri position e!” (“I will fuck you my sweet sexy slut! But if you want every inch of my hard baby-maker inside your lovely pussy, then you need a different position! Flip over! On your hands and knees!”) I was shocked. He wanted to fuck her doggy style! That would allow for all of his throbbing manhood to penetrate inside the walls of her lovebox.

Without a single protest, my mom flipped over and assumed her position on her hands and knees. She was now bereft of any strength to offer any meaningful resistance. Her sexy plump ass was staring Haripada in the face. The cunning mechanic and driver smirked at how easily they were able to manipulate my mother into submission. She waited in that position for a few seconds, before getting annoyed and said, “Ki holo ebar!” (“What happened now!”)
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Haripada slapped her ass cheeks hard making her wince in pain, “Aaaaoooowwww!!”.

“Bhikkhe cha, magi! Amader barar jonno bhikkhe cha!” (“Beg us, slut! Beg us for our cocks!”), the nasty cruel brute Haripada said in an authoritative tone.

My mom had no choice but to oblige. “Please, tomar lomba bara amar bheja gud e dhokao! Please! Please!” (“Please put that big cock back in my wet pussy! Please! Please!”), she begged like a whore.

Haripada smiled at his partner and grabbed my mom’s ass cheeks with his huge palms. Then, without delay, he aimed his dick at her pussy and entered with a rocking thrust. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!”, my mom gave a loud moan in pain and pleasure as his dark erect manhood plunged deep inside her love-canal. From the lust-filled expression in her face, I knew she felt his hard penis slid into the depths of her cunt and hit the walls of her cervix. Her vaginal walls tightly gripped the big brute’s dark manhood as if to hold it there.

Meanwhile, Bahadur moved forward with his own manhood sticking out against her face, glistening with her saliva and his precum. Before putting his erection in her mouth, my sweet homely mother, on all fours, started licking and teasing his hairy testicles. “Ohhhhhhhh!!”, she gently took each one into her mouth and sucked as this thug of a driver moaned with pleasure. She moved from his testicles to the shaft giving much attention to both. His testicles were huge and every time she would touch them with her tongue, Bahadur’s body would jump from the sensitivity in that area. My mom was clearly starting to enjoy this.

Haripada’s pubic hair was entangled with my mother’s and with each thrust, his four-pack abs was slapping against her chubby buns. Suddenly, there was a new sensation as the big brute pushed one of his thick fingers deep into her virgin anus!

“Mmmmmm…..!!!!”, came the noise from her mouth while she continued to suck the driver. Earlier, she might have panicked, but now she just groaned in pleasure as she felt both the dirty mechanic’s cock and his finger working inside her, separated by only a thin membrane of skin. This seemed to take her to another level of arousal, sending another charge through her already overheated body making her shiver in ecstasy. My mom was dripping sweat and panting crazily as she sucked on Bahadur’s cock with increased urgency.

After several more minutes of hard pounding, Haripada knew she was close, for he could feel the twitching, tightening contractions of her internal muscles around his finger. But he wasn’t going to let her release so easily. Once again, just on the brink of her orgasm, Haripada pulled his thick manhood out of her wanting pussy. My mom, shocked by his withdrawal, pushed Bahadur away and turned around with a fury in her eyes. “Ebar ki holo! Please! Amae chodo! Amae erom shukno obosthae chere diyo na!” (“What happened now! Please! Fuck me! Don’t leave me dry and wanting!”), she begged unabashedly to these low class brutes.

“Dara magi! Amar bondhu keo ektu sujog de tor ei tight chut chodar!” (“Wait, slut! Give my friend here a chance as well to fuck your tight hole!”), he looked at Bahadur and smirked, “Kyun re, kis cheez ka intezaar kar raha hain Char ja table ke upar aur madam ke niche!” (“So buddy, what are you waiting for Get on the table, underneath your madam!”). Bahadur was more than happy to oblige.

Truth be told, my mom was too far gone to protest. So she sat up on her knees and allowed her driver to get on the table and position himself underneath her luscious body. She spread her legs so that Bahadur’s massive thighs could squeeze in between her own thunder thighs. Now his cock – sliimy with her own saliva and his precum – was directly underneath her raging womanhood. My eyes grew wide as I saw her reach down to grab his stiff rod, willingly placing the spongy tip at the entrance of her saturated pussy.

“Unghhhhhhh!!”, my sweet homely mother bit her lip and slowly slid down, as she was impaled upon every inch of his meaty manhood, sliding all the way inside her tight wet cunt. Haripada’s dick was covered in their juices and he stroked it slowly while watching these two horny mates fucking like rabbits. Honestly, I was doing the same while watching this video.

My mom started grinding her hips and bouncing up and down on this dirty driver’s bare naked member. He held a tight grip on the plump globes of her 38-size hips as he thrust up into her, her tight pussy gripping him like a vice. “Memsahib, app toh ekdum machine jaisi hain! Hum toh bohot mushkil se aapse pala de rahe hain!” (“Madam, you’re a machine! I’m can barely keep up with you!”), he said panting heavily. My mom didn’t reply, instead she simply closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his thick member going in and out of her wet snatch. After a few moments she leaned forward and rested her forearms on the edge of his thick shoulders. Seeing the chance, Bahadur raised his head a little and his coarse lips found her big jugs and he started kissing and sucking her taut nipples in the midst of their lustful fucking. My mom then began doing a slow grinding as she ran a hand through his hair. Bahadur, on the other hand, took her right tit in his mouth, biting down on the nipple and sucking like a thirsty infant. As a result, she started to ride his cock with even more eagerness, trying desperately to get herself off.

Suddenly, from behind, Haripada came up to her and slapped her ass cheeks hard two or three times! “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!”, my mother gave a loud cry of wincing pain and the nasty mechanic instantly licked her reddened cheeks like a hungry animal. His nose then poked thru the inside of her buttocks and his nostrils deeply indulged in the flavor of her butt crevice. His eyes were getting red as he took in the aroma of her ass. Then I saw him spit on his fingers and insert his broad fingers right in the valley between my mother’s butt cheeks. He rubbed his wet fingers over her ass-hole and seemed to lubricate it for some reason.

My mom appeared to sense what was coming and she immediately turned around from her compromising position and looked at Haripada with horrified eyes. “Please….hufff…darao…hufff…huff ….okhane na…. huff huff….tomarta onek boro amar oi phutor jonno….!!” (“Please….hufff…wait…hufff …huff….not there…hufff….you’re too big for that hole!!”), she pleaded while panting heavily.

“Saali! Tui amae bishal uttejito kore felechis! Amar onekdin diner shok chilo tor ei sundor pachate amar mosto boro bara dhokanor! Ebar amae amar dipstik byabohar kortei hobe tor oi check korbar jonno!” (“Goddamit! You have made me too horny! I have been waiting for a long time to shove my dick up such a tasty ass! Its time to use my dipstick to check your oil!”), he growled.

“AaaarRRRRghhhhh!!!”, my mom groaned loudly as she felt a searing pain tearing her ass-hole, when the big brute parted her ass-cheeks by hand and the bulging head of his still hard penis made the virgin entry into her black hole. Bahadur quickly shoved his fingers inside her mouth and she bit down on them to prevent herself from screaming further! Bahadur, surprisingly was not at all affected by her bite.

My mom had parted her legs a little bit to cooperate with his rear entry. “Tight koris na pachata.” (“Don’t tighten up your ass.”), the big brute advised as he made his way slowly inside her tight asshole, “Tor pachar mangsho-peshi guloke aaram kor.” (“Relax your butt muscles.”). My mom nodded and slowly released Bahadur’s fingers from her jaws. I was relieved to see that she had only managed to give him teeth marks and not sunk her teeth too deep. However, the expression on her face suggested she was still in pain.

Bahadur’s cock was still lodged deep inside her pussy while Haripada was trying to invade her ass. It was a solid DP (Double-Penetration) situation! My sweet homely mother was sandwiched between two hungry wolves.

Her butt-hole was a bit too tight for him but he managed to slide about half of his manhood in. All the while, Bahadur was pounding her pussy from underneath. All three of them grunted and roared as they pounded and humped each other into a world of agony and ecstasy! The tailor-turned-mechanic was holding on to her back by tightly grabbing her waist with his hands from behind. The driver reached up and grabbed handfuls of her massive milk tanks and squeezed her nipples hard between his knuckles.

“Mmmmmm….Boudi, tumi amae tomar pode feda felte baddho korbe! Ufff eto tight tomar pacha!” (“Mmmmm…Bhabhi, you’re gonna make me cum inside your ass! Ufff it’s so damn tight!”), he moaned. After a few strokes of his cock and slapping of his testicles on her bum, he grunted from behind and I saw his penis twitching inside her butt. Soon, his cum slipped out of her ass & the resulting slick of his sperm stained the floor. He pulled out slowly and crashed on the smaller revolving chair with exhaustion.

My mom and Bahadur were reaching their climaxes too. His hands were moving on my mom’s breasts, squeezing, pinching and mauling them. She did a little rotational wiggle with her hips and proceeded to slam up and down and up and down over and over and over. “Aaahhhhh, memsahib, main jharne wala hoon! Aap zameen pe baith jaiye, main aapke muh mein jharna chahta hoon!” (“Aahhhhhh, madam, I’m about to shoot my load! Sit up on the floor so I can cum in your mouth!”), he said.

My mom did as she was told and as she parted from his cock, I could see her juices flowing down from her moist snatch and Haripada’s sticky cum leaking from her rear on her thighs. She kneeled down on the floor as the driver stood up with his dick looking like it’s about to shoot. She grasped his manhood with her left hand and started stroking it furiously. Within seconds, thick spurts of warm semen escaped from the opening in its head and landed like white threads on her face, tits and neck. My mom looked so sexy with her hair down and covered with grease and cum! I too cummed hard watching her in this state!

Bahadur, then lay down on the table exhausted while my mother sat back on the other smaller revolving chair. All three of them were thoroughly spent!

Afterward, the mechanic gave my mom some paper towels which she used to wipe her face and body, as best as she could. After gathering their clothes and making themselves proper, Haripada promised to give them a huge discount on their car-fixing bills and they soon stepped out of the office room.

I closed my laptop at that point as my mind played that scene over and over again. I knew I had to keep the disc back where I found it, but I was too tired to care. I also knew that once Uncle Bapi had it, he would play it over and over again until he cummed at least ten times, watching his sister getting banged hard by these two thugs – one of them his own driver! With that in mind, I snuck into my bed and quickly went into slumber!

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Heart
Like Reply
The next morning, at around 7:00 AM, I heard a knock on the door. My orgasm last night while watching my sweet mature innocent mother being used and abused by two ugly low-class perverts had made me extremely exhausted. I woke up cranky and gingerly walked to the door. As soon as I was opened it, my crankiness turned to shock and then transformed into fear. Outside the door, Uncle Bapi was standing with a wide grin on his bearded face.

“Bapi Mama, t-tumi e-khane Ki byapar (“Uncle Bapi, you’re here What happened”), I stammered.

“Kire, ghum holo” (“So, did you sleep well”), he asked. I nodded. “Asole keno aslam janis to, ami kal raat theke amar ek CD khujji. Ekhono seta khuje paini. Tui dekhechis kothae ache seta” (“Actually, I came here cause I have been looking for a CD of mine since last night. I haven’t found it yet. Have you seen it”)

It immediately hit me! He was looking for the disc that had the video of my mom being fucked by the driver – Bahadur – and the garage mechanic – Haripada (who incidentally happened to be the same man who had worked for Kakababu as a tailor). I was fumbling for an answer and in my haste, I said, “N-Na…Bapi Mama…Ami ota dekhini…mane…bh-bhul kore…” (“N-No…Uncle Bapi…I didn’t see it….I mean…by mistake…”), I immediately bit my tongue and tried to recollect my thoughts when Uncle Bapi put a hand on my shoulder and gave a warm smile.

“Chinta koris na, Bunty. Ami somostho kichu jani.” (“Don’t worry, Bunty. I know everything.”), my eyes grew broad and my heart skipped a beat when he said that. “Eto bismito hosh na. Ami jani tui je tor mummy ke ki nojore dekhis.” (“Don’t be so alarmed. I know how to look at your mother.”). I shook my head unable to meet his eyes in shame. Uncle Bapi, however, continued. “Ghabrash na. Tui ajke shei aki sthithi tei achis jetae ami chilam, besh koyek bochor age…tor mummy er jonno! Amio tor moton ekta incest-cuckold!” (“Don’t worry. You’re in the same position now that I was many years ago…because of your mother! I’m also an incest-cuckold just like you!”) I was surprised to hear that confession from my uncle and that gave me the courage to suddenly meet his eyes. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, “Jante chas tor mummy – abong amar bon – ki kore or kumārītba hariye chilo” (“Do you want to know the story of how your mom – and my sister – lost her virginity”)

I was shocked! A host of questions flooded my mind. How could he know how my mom lost her virginity Did they discuss it, ever Wasn’t my father the first man she ever had sex with If not, who was My head was getting dizzy with all these obscure questions when Uncle Bapi interrupted my thoughts saying, “Kire, jante chas” (“Hey, do you want to know or not”)

I looked up at him, and without saying a word, I nodded my head in a “Yes.”

“Thikache, amar kamrae chol. Toke boli shei rater ghotona.” (“Ok, come to my room. I’ll tell you what happened that night.”)

In his room, Uncle Bapi told me several shocking hot stories about my mom when she was young and when he used to be a sis-cuckold, including the time when she lost her virginity, her first ever encounter with a low class male and her first meeting with my father, leading to their eventual marriage. We spent the whole day chatting about it at every opportunity and during every discussion we would get hard and shamelessly wank our hard-ons in front of each other. I bonded very well with Uncle Bapi that day which was good considering the next day we were about to leave.

The next day I woke up with a lot of things on my mind. Although I was sad about leaving Siliguri with all these adventures related to my sweet homely careless mother etched in my head, I was excited to go back home to our lives where the familiar adventures waited. As the web memories continued to spin around in my mind, I decided to come down for some breakfast. It was still early in the morning – about 6:30 AM – and our train was in the afternoon. I walked down the staircase and decided to head to the kitchen to make myself some tea. Suddenly, as I approached, I heard whispers inside.

“Ki korcho Ufff! Ekhane na, please. Keu dekhe nebe.” (“What are you doing Ufff! Not here, please. Someone will see.”). It was my mom’s voice. I wondered what she was doing so early in the kitchen and who she was talking to. Normally, even Karim Chacha doesn’t wake up until at least 7:00 AM.

As I got closer, I froze when heard another male voice say, “Aaj hame mat rokiye, memsahib. Aaj aap nikal rahi hain yahan se. Pata nahi kab lautenge. Aaj toh thodi der ke liye humko aapke iss gadraye hue jism ke saath thoda khelne ka mauka dijiye pleej!” (“Don’t stop me today, madam. Today you’re leaving. No idea when you’ll be back. So, just for today let me play with this mature juice body of yours, please!”)

I peered through the side of the wall leading to the kitchen and was in awe of what I saw. My mom was wearing a half-sleeved loose pink floral nighty and she was standing like a foot in front of this low-class driver of Uncle Bapi, who was constantly trying to either grab her smooth creamy arms or tugging at her loose nighty which hung on her body quite lewdly. They were facing each other with my mom constantly trying to push him away with both hands. But this brute was quite strong and no matter how much she pushed him, he wouldn’t budge.

“Pleej, memsahib!” (“Please, madam!”), he said, tugging at her nighty one more time, causing the fabric to stretch against her mammaries, making them look even bigger than what they already are.

My mom nodded her head in disapproval, as if that was going to stop him. Bahadur appeared to be too determined and the stretching of her nighty seemed to give him a boost of sexual drive as he stared at them with wide hungry eyes. “Memsahib, aapke rasile mamme hume bula rahat hain!” (“Madam, your juicy boobs are calling out to me!”). Saying that, he suddenly and forcibly grabbed both her luscious tits over her nighty and gave them a tight squeeze!

“Ooohhhh! Ahhhhh!! Lagche!” (“Ooohhhh! Ahhhhh!! It hurts!”), she groaned softly, so as to not wake up anybody in the house. My mom was in such a tough spot that there was no way to escape. Bahadur roughly massaged her tits and pinched her nipples, making them grow erect with the sexual stimulation and her nipple impressions jut out prominently from the fabric of her loose nighty. “Mmmmmmmm!!!”, she moaned in pleasure, making the dirty pervert grin. Slowly, but surely, she appeared to enjoy his rough touches on her mature womanly body.

Encouraged by my mature homely mother’s steady moans, Bahadur suddenly grabbed her in a hug and pushed her against the wall. “Ohhhh!”, my mom cried in shock at this lowborne driver’s audacity. The chill of the wall sank into her skin through her silk nighty, the driver pinning her pinning her up against the wall. But before she could scream or basically say anything, the brute leaned closer and placed his sloppy gutka filled mouth over hers, in a kiss! My mom struggled to push him away, but to no avail. To tell you the truth, I was getting hard watching her being manhandled by this low class man, again!

Eventually, while Bahadur was kissing and fondling her boobs, my mom gave up and stopped trying to push him away. Moreover, to my utter amazement, she actually ran her hand over his and began to fondle and squeeze her own massive jugs along with him. She was gently guiding his rough manly hands over her boobs while he continued to kiss her sloppily. I looked down to his shoddy trousers and watched in awe as his cock grew hard while witnessing my mom’s submissiveness.

This continued for a while, after which the perverted driver lowered his hands and slowly started lifting her nighty. My mom tried to resist by pushing his hands away but the bold driver was adamant and he rolled up her nighty just until her waist and forcibly tied it to a knot. Thus, her unshaved pussy was exposed and she shivered as she felt a tingle owing to her nakedness, from waist-down. Then Bahadur started attempting the unthinkable. With his other hand, he swiftly unzipped his trousers and like a huge tuning fork his massive member sprung out of its cage and pointed proudly towards my mother’s awaiting love canal.

My mom’s eyes grew wide as she realized what was about to happen. With all her strength, she turned her face away from his, essentially breaking the kiss and pleaded, “Please…aar na. Amae chere dao..ami bhikkhe chaichi!” (“Please…no more. Leave me…I beg of you”). She was panting; her breasts were heaving and her eyes were drowsy with the desire of sex, but she was scared of what would happen if he put his member inside.

But Bahadur was too far gone to respect her wishes. He shoved two of his fat fingers inside her mouth forcing her to suck on them while with his other hand, he rubbed his hard near 8-inch cock up and down over mother’s wet and waiting vagina in a teasing motion, and bent over so that her breasts were in his disgusting face, as he nibbled on a nipple.

“Mmmmmm!!!”, my mom let out a muffled moan with his thick wet fingers moving in and out of her mouth, as this brute Bahadur rubbed her clit with the head of his penis. Then, slowly and steadily, he started pushing inside her - the thick head of his penis penetrating the walls of my mother’s tight mature pussy. “Ahhhhhh!!”, my mom closed her eyes and moaned heavily, in both pain and pleasure from the looks of it.

Bahadur worked it into her with subtle up and down motions while his hips provided a steady, hard pressure. His mouth was free as he pressed hot sloppy kisses along my mother’s neck and cheeks. Her lips were parted when he found them and his tongue drove between them without hesitation. He probed deeply, sweeping his tongue everywhere and established a dominance over her body with a stunning attack on her senses. Out of instinct, she wrapped her arms around his huge neck for support and to bring him closer.

Bahadur took the hint, and thrust into her deeper. Wanting more, his need was almost primal as he gripped his hands to my mom’s chubby buttocks to grab her and lifted her up slightly into the air as he pounded into her some more. It was such an erotic sight that I thought my cock would explode! My mom had her eyes closed, pinned against the wall and had her arms wrapped around this low-class driver’s shoulders while her meaty legs were wrapped around his hairy naked ass as he pounded her pussy! I could scarcely believe what I was seeing! My head was popping out of corner of the wall and I was directly watching this brilliant sex scene unfold in front of me!

Suddenly, without any sort of warning, my mom’s eyes opened and now she was directly facing me! Her eyes grew wide with astonishment as they met mine and she saw me watching her getting thoroughly fucked by this low class driver! For a second, we were all frozen in time! Everyone except Bahadur, who continued to thrust inside her with vigor!

When I got to my senses, I hurriedly ran away from the spot as I heard someone slap another inside the kitchen. At that point, I didn’t care! I ran into my room and locked the door from inside and was trying to allow my mind to register what had just happened!

What had happened was that my mom had now seen me watching her getting fucked by this low-class driver and perchance she may have discovered my secret of being an incest cuckold! Everything was out in the open now and mine and my whole family’s personal life was at stake!

##
Like Reply
banana

Chapter 42

Return to Kolkata!
My sweet homely mature mother had tried to keep her secret hidden from me for a very long time and now that she knew I had seen her, I was afraid that things would become very awkward. After I witnessed her debauchery in the morning, I was afraid to come out of the room and face her. And ever my mom decided not to speak to me. We left Uncle Bapis house on a quiet and somber note, even though we were both smiling that afternoon when we boarded the car.

Bahadur was driving the car with Karim Chacha in the front seat and me and my mom in the back. Neither of us had said a word to each other since morning and everytime I looked at her, she turned away in shame. I guess I shouldve been grateful that she was not aware of the fact that this wasnt the first time I had seen her being used and having sex with a low-class man. Regardless, she seemed very conscious of herself now as she tried to avoid my eyes as well as Bahadurs eyes. The driver too appeared to be very alarmed and I can only assume that the slap I heard when I ran up the stairs after that incident was my mom slapping him as a backlash.

Anyways, after Karim Chacha and Bahadur dropped us at the station, we both got on the train and left. Nothing even remotely scintillating happened during our return trip as my mom was acting very prim and proper, now that she knew her son had seen and heard everything that she had done. We hardly spoke during the journey and when we got home and opened the door, there was another surprise waiting for us.

Haria!! Tui ekhane! (Haria! What are you doing here!), my mom cried.

My memories of watching my mothers first act of debauchery came flooding back to me as I saw our 40 year old short-heighted, skinny, dark-skinned servant for the first time in nearly a month. He was sweeping the floor when we entered the house, wearing a loose-fitting lungi and a white banyan which had patches and holes all over. His silver hairline was still receding and his beard was shoddy. He stopped and stared in awe at my mom, as if he had just gotten his queen back.

B-Boudiaa-aamgo b-boro Babu aite koiyachilo. Uni d-du-t-teen din aage rowna diyasen. (B-Bhabhib-big Boss asked me to come. He left about 2-3 days ago.), he stammered. Boro-Babu meant my Dad. I knew that he mentioned before we were leaving that he intended to rehire Haria and my mom vehemently opposed to it. But, I believe, he didnt listen.

When my mom heard that my Dad had asked him to continue working here, she just grumbled and trotted to her room. But, before she left, she laid down the law for him. Acha, ekhane kaaj korte hole eita sune rakh: Aaj theke ranna-ghore tui alada kaaj korbi aar ami alada. Jokhon ami ranna-ghore thakbo, tui tokhon baire ghore porishkar korbi aar jokhon tui ranna-ghore thakbi tokhon ami thakbona! Porishkar hoeche kotha (Ok, if you want to work here you have to follow the rules: From today onwards, were both going to be in the kitchen at separate times. When Im working in the kitchen, you will clean the rest of the house. And whenever youre in the kitchen, I will be doing something somewhere else! Is that clear)

Haria timidly nodded his head in approval and my mom stormed up the stairs to her room after that conversation. No words were exchanged between us. I assumed she was still emotional about what happened in Siliguri. Nonetheless, I didnt want to strain our mother-son relationship, so I decided not to push her.

Later in the day, we received a phone call. At first, I assumed it was my Dad who had called to check up on us. But when I brought the receiver to my ears, I realized something different.

Hello!, he said. The voice was crooked and timbering, so richly deep that my two little ears were tingling. In fact, my whole body was shivering. It was Uncle Shyam! Before I could bring myself to reply with my own hello, I heard my moms soft, mellow voice say the words (from the parallel line in my parents bedroom).

Hello! Ke bolchen (Hello! Whos calling)

Shikha darling!, Uncle Shyams said in a roaring excited voice.

Almost immediately, my moms voice started quivering, A-apni Ki chai apnar Amar somostho jibon tochnoch hoegeche! Ekhon apni ki aar borbad korte chan suni (Y-You What do you want My whole life is ruined! Now, what more can you do to make it worse), her voice slowly turned heavy as she said that. She was perilously close to breaking down into tears.

Hearing my mom in such a depressed state, Uncle Shyam started speaking in an uncharacteristically toned down voice, Keno darling, ki hoeche (Why darling, what happened)

For a minute, there was no response from my moms side. She was breathing heavily on the phone which suggested she was nervous about revealing too much to this pot-bellied pervert. But Uncle Shyam was not one to give up easily. Ki hoeche, Shikha darling Bhoy pacho keno sona amar Amar kache tomar kon kothata lukono ache Tumi toh amae shob I bolo. Tahle eta bolte lojja pacho keno Bolo na ki hoeche. (What happened, Shikha darling Why are you so afraid Is there anything about your life that is hidden from me Youre used to telling me everything. Then why are you ashamed to tell me this Tell me please, what happened.), he said with a soothing calm voice.

Uncle Shyams warm eager words coupled with my mothers anxiety over not being able to tell anyone, finally motivated her to tell the truth. Sh-Shyam B-Babu, apni bhabte parben na k-ki hoeche Siliguri te. (Sh-Shyam B-Babu, you wont b-believe what h-happened in Siliguri.), she began. My heart felt like it was skipping a few beats when she began to tell him. O-o-o amae dekhe niyeche (H-he saw me), she stammered.

Shyam Uncle didnt seem to understand or maybe he wanted more details like the pervert that he was. Ki bolte chaichis Bhalo kore bol! Ke dekhe niyeche Ki dekhe niyeche Kichui bujte parchi na! (What are you trying to say Tell me properly! Who saw What did they see I can understand nothing!), he said irritably.

Amaramaramar chele! (Mymymy son!), my mom blurted out, her voice quivering with fear and shame.

For a moment, the 55-year old pervert was quiet, possibly trying to assess the situation. Tate ki hoeche (So what), he finally said, breaking his silence.

My mom was thoroughly surprised to hear the question. Ki bolchen apni Tate ki hoeche mane! Apni bodhae bujte paren ni. (What are you saying What do you mean by so what Maybe you didnt understand.)

Hahahaahahhaha! Uncle Shyam gave a maniacal laugh. Ami thik bujhechi. Tui ki amae gandu bhebechis naki Bol magi, kake chudchili (I understand quite well. Did you think me to be a dumbass Tell me slut, who did you fuck)...
Like Reply
Uncle Shyams hard unabashed question made my mom gulp. K-kiKisob bolchen a-apni (W-whatwhat are you saying)

Natok koris na, Shikha darling. Bol, kake chudchili Ba ke toke lagachilo (Dont act, Shikha darling. Tell me, who were you fucking Or rather who was screwing you), you could hear him smirking on the other side of the phone line as he asked this direct, perverted questions.

My sweet nervous mother had lost all control at that point. She knew that Shyam Uncle was a smart man and he had a power over her like no other. She was trapped! A-amar Dadar garir driver! (M-my brothers driver!).

Hahahahhaha! Bah! Ei na hole amar sona magi! Aajkal sobaike tor tight choot aar rosalo doodh er swadh korachis Khub bhalo! Acha bol, kothae chudchili tor khankir chele driver take (Hahahhahah! Wow! Thats like my good little slut! So, now youre allowing everyone taste that tight twat and juicy tits of yours Very good! Ok, now tell me, were did you fuck that son-of-a-bitch driver), he asked.

Iche kore naO-o-o amae jor korechilo! (Not intentionallyhe forced me!), my mom said defensively.

Kothae bol, magi! (Where, you slut!), Uncle Shyam roared.

R-rannaghor e. (In the k-kitchen.), she blurted with fright and embarrassment.

Haha, darun! Aar tor chele seta sob dekhe niyeche (Hahah, good! And your son saw everything).

Hmmmami ki korbo, kichui bujhte parchi na. Amar toh bhishon bhoy korche, jodi o or Baba ke bole dey tahle toh amar jibon shesh! (HmmmI dont understand what to do. Im scared that he might tell his father what he has seen and if that happens, my life is over!), my mom was almost to the point of sobbing again.

Uncle Shyams voice again became calm and soothing as he started to show some sympathy and said, Eto bhoy peyo na, Shikha darling. Bunty ekhon boro hoegeche. Tumi or byapare nischinto thako. O kauke kichu bolbe na. (Dont worry so much, Shikha darling. Bunty is a grown man now. You have nothing to worry about him. He wont tell anyone.)

Apni eto nischinto ki kore hoe achen Apni ki kore janben je o kauke bolbe na (How can you be so calm How do you know if hell tell anyone)

Arey tomar moton ekta sexy mature mummy ke nangto hoe chudte dekha toh jekono cheler soubhaggo! (Watching a sexy mature mother like you naked and having sex is every young sons dream!), Uncle Shyam said bluntly. He was so blunt that even I was shocked.

Needless to say, my mother was astonished by that comment too. Esob ki bolchen apni! Amar chele erom noy! (What the hell are you saying! My son is nothing like that!)

Tor cheleo toh ekta manush naki Tor mone ache oi doodhwala ke Shei je chele ta tomar barite eshe tomae proluddho korechilo O tor ghore dhukhe tor bhorat maigulo nijer hathe niye chotkechilo! Tor badami ronger botagulo chuse chuse doodh ber korar chesta korechilo! Tor gham-bhora bogoler gondho sukhechilo ebong nijer bara ghosechilo! (Your son is also a young man, is he not Do you remember that milkman The young man who cam to your house and seduced you He came inside your house and fondled your sweet luscious tits! He licked and sucked your brown nipples to try and extract motherly milk from them. He sniffed your sweaty armpits and rubbed his cock over them!), Uncle Shyam continued to narrate what had happened back then while I could hear my mother breathing heavily on the other side of the line, perhaps slightly aroused by his perverted language and the reminder of her sexual encounter with the milkman that Uncle Shyam had set up previously. Tor chele toh eki boyeshi. Okeo ekbar sujog diye dekh! (Your son is also of the same age. To give him a chance too!)

Please erom baje kotha bolben na amar cheler byapare! O nijer ma ke niye esob bhabtei pare na! (Please dont say such dirty things about my son! He can never think of such things about his own mother!), my mom pleaded. The desperation in her voice suggested that she was not willing to accept that me, her son, would actually think of her in that way. I was somewhat worried that the way Uncle Shyam was pushing her, it would reveal my secret. But I also noticed that he was being careful enough, not to openly admit that I was an incest cuckold!

Tor bishwash nei Tahle ekta kaaj kor. (You dont believe me Then do one thing.)
Like Reply
My moms fears suddenly amplified. Ki kaaj Ki koraben ebar amae diye Ami amar cheler sathe kono rokom nongramu korbo na ager theke bole dichi ager theke! Aar jodi aapni bhuleo etar ingit den, tahle apni jai korun na keno ami aar aapnar sathe kono somporko rakhbo na! (What thing What will you make me do now Im telling you ahead of time that I will not do anything dirty with my son! If you even allude to that, I dont care whether you do something drastic, I will save no relationship with you!), she sounded desperate, but also determined. She made it clear that she would not stoop down to the level of having sexual relations with me! I, too, was afraid of how far we could take this.

But Uncle Shyam had other ideas. Something which neither me nor my sweet innocent sexy mother could expect in our wildest imaginations!

Proti mash er shuru te amra kichu bondhura mile eksathe kothao jawro hoye tash kheli. Sadharonto amra khelte khelte TV te kono cricket match ba football match dekhi. Kintu ta chara amader khelagulo besh boring hoe. Kintu ei bochor ami chai kichu majadar ebong kamuk korte! Ei bochor ami chai tor barite amra eshe khelbo taash aar tor cheleo amader khelae jogdan debe! Kintu tar sathe sathe tui amader drinks server korbi, amar personal waitress hoe! (At the start of every month, me and some of my friends meet up to play cards. Normally, we watch cricket or football on the TV while playing cards. Other than that, theres no form of entertainment and hence, our games tend to be a bit boring. But, this year, Ive decided that we make our games more interesting and horny. This year, I want host this game in your house and I want your son to play with us as well!)

Ki! Apni ki pagol hoegechen naki (What! Are you mad), she yelled, Ami eisob nongra waitress er kaaj konodin korbo na! Tar opor amar chele na taash khele na mod khaye! Keno o apnader songe bosbe (I will never work as a dirty waitress! And moreover, my son neither plays cards nor does he drink alcohol! Why would he want to sit with you guys). This wasnt really true. I did drink with my friends occasionally and I also played cards, though I was never very good at it.

Seta or byapar. Or ekhon jothesto boyish hoeche eisob nirnoy nawar. Tui bol tui keno waitress er kaaj korbi na Tui ki bhule gechis je tui amar ghulam Pathabo chobigulo tor para protibeshi der (Thats up to him. Hes old enough to know what he wants. You say why you dont want to become a waitress Did you forget that youre my slave Do you want me to send those pictures to your neighbors), he threatened.

My moms voice immediately changed to a faint whisper. Please! Please erom korben na! Ami khali etai bolchilam je ami toh apnar bondhuder chini o na. Aar ora jodi amar sathe amar cheler samne kono oshobhotta kore tahle (Please! Please dont do that! Im only saying that I dont even know your friends. And if they try to do some dirty deeds with me in front of my son, then what will happen).

Setai toh ami toke dekhate chai magi! Chinta koris na. Tor chele kichu bolbe na. Aar jara amar sathe asche tader moddhe ekjon ke toh kom se kom tui chinis i! Eta bhalo kore shon, taash khelar ayojon ta porshu din ache. Ami oderke bole rakhbo tor barite aste. Amra 3 jon achi. Eksathei asbo. Toiri thakis! (That is what I want to see, slut! Dont worry. Your son will not say a word. And those who Im bringing with me, you will know at least on of them! Listen to this very carefully, the card game is tomorrow. Ill tell my friends to come to your house. Were three guys. Well be coming together. Be ready!), he paused to hear my mothers response but she only murmured softly. Aar hain, arekta kotha. (And theres one more thing.), he continued, Kaal dupur nagat amader parar Kakababu asben tor barite! Tui shei raate kon dress ta porbi, seta ami Kakababur hathe die debo. O eshe somostho fittings etyadi dekhe jabe. Toiri thakbi! (Tomorrow afternoon, our neighborhood tailor Kakababu is coming to your house! Hell have the dress that you will be wearing during our card game. Hell come and hand them over to you and also check the fittings, etc. Be ready!).

Dress Kiser dress Ki porate chaichen apni amae oe ochena lokeder samne (Dress What dress What kind of dress are you making me wear in front of those strangers), my mom asked with fear. She was scared about what sort of raunchy dress Uncle Shyam might pick for her. Plus, she was afraid of having another illicit encounter with the pervert voyeur Kakababu.

Bollam na, ekjon ke tui chinbi! Aar bhoy paash na. Shei raater por tor jibon palte jabe! (I told you, you will be familiar with one of them! So, dont worry so much. After that night, youre life will change forever!), he hung up after that ominous message leaving me and my mother to ponder over what this evil old pervert had planned for us!

Like Reply
Chapter 43

Tailor's visit:
My anticipation knew no bounds. I was anxious to find out what Uncle Shyam had planned for me and my mother, especially during that card game. He had said that out of the two guys he was bringing, one of them would be known to us. My mind was racing to know who that one person is; whether its someone whos already had his way with my mother like Haria or Haripada or Nayan, the butcher from our neighborhood bazaar or Puchu, his nephew or even the milkman! My mind was also racing to know the identity of the other guy whom Uncle Shyam was bringing into the fold! Was he another low-class dirty pervert like the rest of them or was he someone sophisticated, like an old friend of Uncle Shyams from his military days I couldnt sleep the whole night owing to these questions fogging my mind.

The next morning, when I woke up, everything seemed normal, except for the nervous way my mother was acting. She was making silly mistakes all throughout the day, like forgetting to turn on the stove while attempting to boil water, missing her morning breakfast and then being reminded of it by me, etc. I knew she was tense and worried about what Uncle Shyam had in store. Moreover, she still couldnt meet my eyes while talking to me and I believe she was a little bit surprised as well, seeing that I had not brought up the topic of what I witnessed in Siliguri. Perhaps, she assumed I was too shy to talk about it or perhaps, she was afraid that if she talked to me about it, I would tell my father. Either way, we kept our distance from each other. That is until the afternoon!

Thok! Thok! Thok!, went the knock on the door. I was in the living room, watching TV while my mom was in the kitchen doing some chores. Haria had already left for the day and so my sweet homely mother came out of the kitchen to answer the door. She was wearing her usual modest red-colored silk nighty  loosely-hung, half-sleeved and covered most of her body, except her creamy white forearms. Although the nightgown was modest, the dress just flowed around her womanly figure like water around a rock as it highlighted her curves. It also moved in sync with her well-rounded hips.

When she opened the door, there he was  Kakababu standing at the door, with a plastic bag in hand and a distorted smile on his face, like an idiotic old pervert!

To recap, the old man we knew as Kakababu was over sixty years old - with a frail body. He had thick glasses on and was essentially bald-headed. His complexion was brown and he had silvery spiked beard which needed shaving badly. When my mother opened the door, he eyed her from head to tip. His glasses were so thick it was hard to make out what he was thinking, but other than that he looked normal.

Madam, kemon achen (Bhabhi, how are you), he asked with a sheepish grin.

Bhalo. Asha kori apnio bhalo achen. (Fine. Hope you are keeping fine too), my mom greeted him and welcomed him to our house. I saw him enter and stood up from the sofa.

Madam, ei boyeshe ki aar bhalo thaka jae Bas kichudin agei jor hoechilo, jodio ekhon bhaloe achi. (Bhabhi, does this age allow remaining in good health Only a few days before I had fever, now am fine though.), he said. He gave a fleeting glance toward me and said to my mother, Bah, apnar cheleo ache ghor e. Khub bhalo. Asha kori, Shyam Babu apnake boleche ami keno eschi. (So, youre soon is home too. Very good. I hope Shyam Babu has briefed you about my coming.)

Hain, uni bolechilen je onar barir obostha khub ekta bhalo na, tai uni onar bondhuder ke amader barite dekechen taash khelar jonno. (Yes, he mentioned that the condition of his house wasnt very good, so hes asked his friends to come to our house for a round of cards.), she proceeded, Amar bor er satheo uni kotha bole niyeche aar or kono apotti nei. (Hes had a chat with my husband about the same.). The last statement was obviously a blatant lie but I guess my sweet protective mother didnt want to have to explain the details in front of me, her trueborn son.

Baah sune bhalo laglo. Tahle, madam, ami ei je shopping bag ta enechi (Thats good to know. Now, madam, this shopping bag that I have), Kakababu raised the bag a little bit just to give an indication of what he was carrying. er modhe apnar dress ta ache. (this contains your dress.). My mom picked it from the tailors frail hands but I couldnt help but notice the old pervert slightly grazing his wrinkled fingers over my moms smooth hand as she did so. Obviously my mom brushed it off, thinking he was an old man, but I could clearly see the glitter in his ageing eyes, behind his thick glasses.

Anyways, after getting the bag, my mom then took a peek at what was inside and her face suddenly turned pale and morbid. E-esob ki Ami esob porte parbo na! (W-what is this I cant wear this!), she cried yet in a pleading tone. Then she took one glance at me and saw that I had a puzzled expression on my face. Immediately, she changed her tone and started speaking more professionally. Esober ki dorkar ache, Kakababu Amar kache toh onek bhalo bhalo dress ache. (What is the need for all this, Kakababu I have plenty of dresses in my closet.)

Na, madam. Amae Shyam Babu porishkar kore bolechen apnake ei dress dite. Asole uni janen je ami apnar sorir er map-jhop ni. (No, madam. Shyam Babu has specifically instructed me to give you this dress. Actually, hes well aware that I take all of your measurements.), his face betrayed a hint of smirk when he said that and then continued, Tai uni amake ei daitto ta diyechen. Asole ki janen toh, Shyam Babur bondhura khub ekta boro gharana theke ase na. Onara eshe jodi jante pare je apni eto boro ghorer malkin tahle onara lojjae hoyto ghorei dhukben na. Tai onader arāmaprada korar jonno Shyam Babu apnake ei dress ta porar anurodh korechen. (Thats why hes entrusted me with this task. Actually, you know what, Shyam Babus friends dont come from very high-class families. If they come to find out that theyre entering the mansion of such a wealthy married woman, then they would be too shy to even come in. Thats why, in order to make them comfortable, Shyam Babu has requested you to please wear this dress.).
Like Reply
I was sincerely surprised at both Shyam Uncle and Kakababus boldness. They wanted my sweet homely mother to dress up simply to make the pot-bellied perverts friends feel more comfortable. That was the most indecent proposition if I ever heard one. However, my mom was nave and scared of Uncle Shyam. She glanced back at me, as if to gain my approval. Amar dike takacho keno Ki emon dress go (Why are you looking at me What sort of dress is in there), I said, almost instantly and irritably. To be honest, even I had no idea what kind of dress Uncle Shyam had chosen for my sweet luscious curvy mother. However, I was certain that it had to be raunchy and replete with debauchery.

When she received no objection from me, she agreed, Thikache, ami porbo. (Fine. Ill wear it.). After that response, she turned towards Kakababu who still didnt budge from his position and instead looked at her with a faint glitter of lust reflecting from his glasses. Aar kichu bolar chilo apnar (Did you have anything else to say.), she asked.

Kakababu gleefully shook his head from side to side as if to break out of his trance and then said, Madam, asole ki janen toh. Eta toh besh dami dress, tai Shyam Babu amae bolechen je apnar trial nie dekhe nite je dress ta puro fit hoeche kina. Noeto khub bijor lagbe. (Madam, actually, this is a very expensive dress, that is why Shyam Babu has asked me specifically to ensure that you go through a trial so that we can be certain that this dress fits you. Otherwise, it would look very odd.). This was a good sign. I was super-excited to find out what sort of dress Uncle Shyam had chosen for my mom and this would give me the perfect opportunity.

But my mother was reluctant. T-Trial er ki proijon Aar jodi trial nitei hoe tahle ami ekhane ki kore (What is the need for a trial And even if you want me to try it out, then I cant do it here), she glanced back at me red-faced, as if the dress was too revealing for her to wear in front of me. That got me even more excited!

Kakababu understood my moms dilemma and said, Madam, amae toh Shyam Babu bolechilen je apnar cheleo taash khelae jogdan debe. Tahle or samne lojja kiser Acha jai hok, apnar morji. Cholun apnar bedroom e giye trial deben. (Madam, Shyam Babu told me that even your son is participating in the card game. Then why are you so embarrassed to try it out in front of him Very well, your wish. Alright, lets go to your bedroom and have the trial there.)

Bedroom!, my mom asked in shock and amazement.

Tachara aar ki upae ache Ami khali dress ta pore apnake ekbar dekhe nite chai jaate ami Shyam Babu ke giye bolte pari je fittings ekdom nikhut hoeche. (What other choice do we have I just want to see you wearing the dress at least once so that I can go back and tell Shyam Babu first-hand that the dress was perfect.), the old pervert said with a fleeting smirk.

As soon as she realized that this old bastard would be reporting to the diabolical Shyam Uncle, my mom shook her head and said, Hain, ta thik i bolechen. Cholun upore. (Yes, youre right. Lets go upstairs.)

I was still sitting on the sofa watching TV, waiting for them to enter the bedroom and for me to play the same card that I played when Uncle Shyam first blackmailed my mom and took her to my parents bedroom. As soon as they were out of sight, I hastily climbed upstairs, entered my room and closed the door. Then, I went to my balcony. It was close to evening and was starting to get dark. I carefully yet hastily put my left foot across the gap and onto my parent's bedroom balcony. And then the right one! I was desperate to watch what was going on and nothing could stop me. When I reached their balcony, I hid myself below the short glass window and peeped inside to see what was going on.

Apni bosun, ami change kore aschi. (Have a seat while I change my clothes and return.). My mom beckoned Kakababu to sit on bed while she entered the attached bathroom. His expression didnt change as he patiently waited for my mom to come out. And after nearly twenty full minutes of waiting, she finally stepped out. And my gosh, what a sight awaited us! Kakababus jaw dropped as soon as he saw her and so did mine!

What my mom was wearing was basically a little black mini-dress, i.e. a puffy short sleeved two-piece consisting of a mini-skirt and a blouse. Her mini-skirt hem ended about 3 inches above her knees, i.e. the length was mid thigh, thus exposing her creamy chubby legs quite a bit. Ekbar ghure daran. (Turn around once.), the perverted tailor requested, almost salivating with lust. Even though my mom noticed the lustful expression on his face, I doubt she suspected anything amiss with this tailor as he was a known professional in the neighborhood (yet he still possessed a sordid reputation). Nonetheless, she decided to obey him. When my mom turned around, I noticed that the skirt barely covered her bottom. The hem was very short, leaving a glimpse of the curve of her ass cheeks exposed behind. Kakababu smiled like a fox when he saw that. The back of her dress also had a zipper.

The blouse kept half of her boobs exposed. From the looks of it, the square neckline of her blouse kept the upper parts of both her oozing globes open and I was shocked to note that the neckline passed just above her bra cup. It was low enough that if she leaned forward, you would get a good view of her luscious breasts. Moreover, the topmost hook of her blouse was also not fixed, as the thread loop was too small. So part of her white strapless brassiere also remained visible above her blouse along with a clear more than one-inch deep cleavage. My mom tried to adjust her blouse as best as she could, but in vain, as it was incorrigibly fitting on her copious mammaries.

I just loved her "lady in black" look! My mother presented such a striking contrast with the black fabric against her creamy porcelain skin. From the hungry look that Kakababu was giving her, he looked as though he could have eaten her right there. My mom's one fucking hot MILF!

But the fun was not yet over. My sweet homely modest mother turned around and took both her hands to the middle of her undulating breasts area and tried to put the hook of the blouse again into the loop, but failed again, as the thread loop was very small. It was such a lewd act yet done with such innocence that it made my cock twitch. And what was even more amazing was that this 60-year old man also adjusted his own trousers for a second, watching that scene.

Kakababu, ami eta thik korte parchi na! (Kakababu, I cant fix this one!), my mom cried irritably.

Kakababu was staring directly at my moms exposed cream-colored cleavage along with the sides of her boobs popping up above her tight bra. Daran, ami chesta korchi. (Wait, let me try.), he said and moved forward towards her.

As my mom removed her hands from her blouse, the old perverted tailors hands brushed against her tight rotund mangoes encased in that short blouse. Unlike my mom, Kakababu was able to put the hook into the loop and closed the top of her blouse. However, his expression was as though he wasnt satisfied. Madam, ekta kaaj korun, ekbar bathroom e dhuke, bra ta khule asun. Dekhi toh size e kono gorbor holo kina. (Madam, do one thing, go into the bathroom once more, take off your bra and then come back out. I want to see if theres any problem with the size.).

Like Reply
This time, my mom didnt hesitate. She went into the bathroom and came out after 5-6 minutes. This was an even sexier sight! The jet black blouse appeared much too flimsy to be worn in public. The blouse was so flimsy that her braless nipples were visible through it. Even without the bra, the neckline appeared deeply scooped and had a shaped bodice that supported the undersides of her massive jugs, thrusting them upwards to maximize their size and shapeliness, and squeezing them together to form a deep cleavage.

Suddenly, Kakababu stepped in front of her, reached over and shamelessly tweaked one, which sent a shiver through my moms spine. Oooohhhh! Eta ki oshobhottamo korchen Bhodro hoye thakun! (Ooooohhhh! What sort of naughtiness is this Behave yourself!), she scolded.

Ah khoma korben, madam. Ami bhabchilam ota hoyto dress er angsho. Heheehe! (Ah forgive me, madam. I thought that was part of the dress. Hehehehhe!), he giggled. Even though my mother objected, I could see that after the old perverts light teasing, her nipples had gone hard, puffy and erect. Its almost as though modeling for this perverted 60-year old tailor had somehow aroused her. Jai hok, apni ki ei dress e comfortable achen Mane bra na porle ki apnar cholbe (Whatever, are you comfortable in this dress Meaning, will you be comfortable not wearing a bra)

Arey eta abar ki proshno Bra na pore ami erom achena lokeder samne jabo ki kore (What sort of question is this How can I simply show up in front of strangers without wearing a bra), she asked with shock.

Na ami emni jigesh korchi. Bole rakha bhalo je amar sondeho ache je bra ta bodhoy size thikmoton fit hoyni, tai ektu tight hote pare. (No, Im just asking. Its better to mention that I doubt the size of the bra is correct and therefore that may affect the fittings, ergo making it will feel a bit tighter.), he admitted.

Ami bujhe nebo. (Ill manage.), she said coolly.

Acha ebar ekta jinish baki roe gelo. Apnar panty. (Now, one more thing is left. Your panty.), he said so blatantly that even I was amazed.

The moment Kakababu asked to look at her panties, my moms cheeks flushed red. UmmKakababu, ami thik comfortable namane, oi arki apnar samne ki kore eta dekhabo (UmmKakababu Im not very comfortableas in, how can I show this in front of you)

Arey dhur! Lojjar ki ache madam, ami toh ekjon dorji. Amar samne lojjar kono byapar nei. (Nonsense! Whats there to be ashamed of madam, Im just a tailor. Theres nothing to be embarrassed about in front of me.), he said casually. As a matter of fact, it was so casual that the old pervert almost sounded like a professional tailor.

The mini-skirt that my sweet homely mature mother was wearing was most definitely not something to be worn in public, especially in a card game full of low class sex-hungry males. It ended only covering her upper thighs and could only be worn absolutely privately or in the bedroom behind closed doors. Kakababus eyes were roving over her broad pelvic area and fortunately the skirt was just long enough to cover that much.

Kakababu, kintu kivabe apnake dekhabo Bujte parchi na (Kakababu, but how can I show you I dont understand)

Before my mom could finish her sentence, Kakababu came forward to attend her. He stood very near to her and inserted his finger into the waistband of the skirt. Oooohhhhh!, my mom moaned and took a step back. But as she did this, Kakababu leaned forward and as a result, his slender chest gently brushed against her boobs. His bearded rustic face was also now inches away from her and I was sure that my mom could feel his hot breath against her flushed cheeks. K-Kakababu...e-eta k-ki korchen (K-Kakababuw-what are you d-doing), she stammered and asked, innocently.

Khali elastic ta dekhchi, madam. (Just observing the elastic, madam.), he said As he pulled the elastic waistband of the skirt off her skin and started peeping into her inners through the gap created. Madam, dekhe toh shob thikthak lagche. (Madam, seeing that seems like everything looks good.), he giggled, Kintu apni je bhabe dariye achen ota thik position na. Daran ami apnake dekhachi. (But the way youre standing, is no the correct position. Wait, Ill show you.)

Without warning, Kakababu squatted in front of my moms tree-trunk like creamy bare legs and said, Norben na, madam, jotokhon na apnake sidha korchi. (Dont move, madam, until I straighten you.). Saying that, the old pervert openly touched her naked legs just above her knees, causing my mother to shiver momentarily as she felt a warm male touch on her exposed knees. Jora korun. (Pull them closer.), he ordered with a serious tone and my mom did as she was bid, closing her legs.

Th-Thikache Kakababu (Is it okay now, Kakababu), she asked in an innocent yet edgy tone, obviously getting precarious being touched by this low class man who was old enough to be my grandfather!

But Kakababu had no shame at all. He traced a thin gap between her two thighs with his finger and said, Dekhun, ami ekhono apnar thigh er majhe faakh dekhte parchi. (See, I can still see a gap between your thighs.). The very next moment he cupped the back of her thighs with both hands and started feeling and pressing them to close the thin gap. Seriously, this was going beyond all limits of decency for a tailor and I was beginning to see why he was regarded as being a pervert in the neighborhood! Surprisingly, I noticed my mom blush and lick her lips a little. Was she actually getting aroused by this old perverts illicit touches

Asole, madam, karon eta ekta western poshak tai apnake mone rakhte hobe je apni sobsomoy apnar pa gulo bondho kore rakhen. (Actually, madam, since this is a western outfit you have to always remember to close your legs.), he suggested with his usual professional tone, Tobe ekta jinis mante hobe, je apnar thang gulo besh shutham aar kamuk. (By the way, your legs are very shapely and sexy.). I did not expect such a direct admiration from this old pervert and much to my shock, my sweet devoted mother actually giggled when she heard that.

Madam, ami arekta jinis dekhte chai. Apni kichu mone na kore, ektu khate uthe bosben Khali dhyan rakhben je boshar somoe apni apnar skirt take pechon diye sidhe kore bosben. (Madam, I want to see something else now. If you dont mind, will you please sit on your bed Just remember, while sitting, always straighten your skirt on your hips with both hands.). As soon as he said that, my mom obeyed him like a submissive whore and turned around and started walking toward the bed, since it was a large room. She had the sexiest walk I've ever seen. Her butt just swished from side to side with some post butt jelly jiggle - nice and flabby. What a sight as she walked away from the tailor toward the bed! Kakababu just stood there admiring the view.

My mom was about to do as she was instructed, but again the old tailor interrupted her saying, Daran, apnake sahajjo korchi. (Wait, Ill help you.).

I wondered why Kakababu would need to help her and even before my mom could raise her voice to protest, the old pervert came around behind her and now her skirt-clad big butt was facing him. I could sense the discomfort from her expression - a mature married woman standing in a mini-dress with a strange old man behind her. He held her skirt end from both sides and was touching her at her mid thigh area where the skirt ended. Though he was gripping the hem of the skirt, the back of his fingers were constantly brushing and touching her naked firm thighs. Acha ebar boshun aste aste, madam. (Now slowly sit, madam.), he said casually. As my mom bent her body to sit on the soft bed, her heavy buttocks pushed into her skirt thereby raising it significantly and obviously the old tailors fingers were also grazing up her thighs with the skirt moving up. The bastard tailors fingers appeared to be touching her almost at her buttocks! I could see that her face had turned absolutely red. As there was nothing to hide, every inch of her legs and thighs were completely exposed. I was shocked to see that below her ass- cheeks her skirt had raised midway up her bum! Kakababu face was very close to her shoulder and she shuddered while hearing his heavy breathing on her neck. The old pervert took his time in removing his hands off her skirt after she sat!
Like Reply
Finally after her sitting down, Kakababu took a step back and started eyeing her smooth fair marble-like legs from a distance. My moms cheeks again turned red and she said with queer innocence, Issshhhh! Please erom bhabe takaben na amar dike. Ami age kokhono erom dress porini. (Issshhhh! Please dont look at me like this. Ive never worn a dress like this in my life.)

Kakababu smirked and said, Shey toh bujtei parchi, madam. Tobey apnake ei poshak e dekhte kintu besh shundori lagche. (That I can make out, madam. But I have to say, you look extremely beautiful in this dress.) My mom shook her head in embarrassment. Kakababu, however, continued, Acha, ebar madam, apnar thang duto khater upor tulun. Ami apnar panty ta dekhte chai thik hoeche kina. (Okay, madam, now raise both your feet up on the bed. I want to see if your panty is the right fit or not.) Again, my mom hesitated, but she knew this was what Kakababu had stated before. So, despite her natural womanly shame, she raised her feet up over the edge of the bed and laid back, resting her elbows in the middle of the soft bed. As a result, her innerwear was completely exposed now and this was the first time I was seeing it. What a sight it was!

Even Kakababus mouth gaped open when he saw it. She wore the tiniest thong that I had ever seen. It just barely covered her slit with a translucent patch of material that was just enough, with the dress, to keep her slit from being exposed. The hairs of her pussy were visibly sticking out from the sides of her white semi-transparent thong. Kakababu, she spoke as he gaped at her with a lust-filled expression, eta besh shoru. Amar pechon ta toh ekebarei dhakche na, abong tar upor samne tao prae nai bolle chole. (...they seem very small. They do not cover my backside at all and barely the front.).

To answer the question, Kakababu lifted her eyes from her panty-covered crotch to her pretty face and said, Arey etai toh byapar, madam! Eta bhishon aramdayak abong mojadar jokhon apni ei shorashori sanjog thakbe nogno skin ebong skirt er phyābrik e. Apnar obosshoe pochondo hobe, dekhben! Aar ei je kaporer tribhuj er nibirtar je ki aram chooth er opor ta ami apnake bole bojhate parbo na! (Ah, but that's just the point, madam! It's such an invigorating and exiting feeling to have direct contact between the naked skin and the fabric of the skirt. You'll see, and come to like it, I'm sure! And the tightness of a triangle of cloth covering a womans pussy is so alluring!), he said. My mom did not flinch at all even by this tailors use of the word chooth (pussy), which was surprising even to me.

Amiami janina (II dont know), she stumbled as she spoke, her legs still perched on the edge of the bed and her cheeks beet-red in embarrassment. After staring at her wet crotch for sometime, the old tailor finally asked her to sit up from her embarrassing position and said, Madam, dress ta toh besh bhaloe hoeche, nihshondehe! Ekhon apni toiri achen Shyam Babu ebong tar bodhuder taash khelar jonne! (Madam, the dress looks undoubtedly fabulous! Now, you are quite prepared for Shyam Babu and his friends card game!)

My mom immediately stood up, removing herself from her humiliating state. She truly was looking horribly sexy in that outfit to tell the least!

After that debacle, Kakababu gave a cheeky smile and wished my mom good luck before bidding her a farewell. He left after that. I leapt back into my room while my mom changed and had a good jerk-off reimagining the scene!

This was just a prelude! I wondered what was going to happen in the card game!

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
banana

Chapter 44

The Card Game - Final Fantasy -1

That night, after the tailor left, my mom and I sat for dinner for the first time since we came back from her maternal home in Siliguri. She looked slightly nervous and so I decided to have a proper conversation with her for the first time since then, Ki hoeche, ma Eto tension e keno (What happened mother Why are you so tensed)

My mom wavered for a few seconds and then shook her head. Na, kal Shyam Babu aar onar kichu bondhura asben amader barite taash khelte (No, actually tomorrow Shyam Babu and some of his friends are coming home to play cards), she finally admitted.

O tai (Oh really), I said, pretending to be a little surprised, Hain, Kakababu tokhon ei byapare tomae ki ekta bolchilen. Asole ami thik bujhini tokhon. Ami oder songe khelte pari (Yes, Kakababu was saying something along those lines today. Actually, I didnt fully understand it at the time. So, can I play with them too)

My mom looked at me and smiled innocently, Hain, Shyam Babu bolchilen je tokeo khelae nebe. (Yes, Shyam Babu insisted on inviting you to play with them as well.). She paused for a few seconds and then finally asked the dreaded question, Acha, Bunty, ami asole toke eta onekdin dhore jigesh korbo bhabchilam. Kintu lojjae ebong bhoye jigesh korte parini. (So, Bunty, Ive been meaning to ask you something. But my shame and fear were stopping me to ask you this question.)

Even though I knew what she was going to ask, I decided to act dumb, Ki go, ma Bolo na, please. (What, mother Tell me, please.)

My mom took a deep breath and began, Tui Siliguri te jeta dekhechis seta (What you saw in siliguri), she hesitated for a few seconds and then continued, .asole Bahadur amae jor koreni. Umm..ami toke ki kore bojhai (actually Bahadur didnt force me. Ummhow can I make you understand).

Seeing her so horribly nervous and confused, I consoled her by putting a caring hand over her own and said, Tumi chinta koro na, ma. Ami jeta dekhechi seta kauke bolbo na. Baba keo na. Shei ghotona ta amader dujoner moddhe gopon thakbe. (Dont worry, ma. I will never tell anyone what I saw. Not even Dad. That incident will be a secret between the two of us.).

For some reason, after the reassurance I gave her she even got more confused. Kintu tor ota dekhe kharap lage ni Tor monehoy ni je tor ma akta nongra bod-shobhaber mohila (But didnt that make you feel bad Didnt you feel that your mother is a dirty shameless woman)

Na go, ekebarei na. Sotti kotha bolte, amar ota dekhe ekta odbhut anubhuti hoechilo. (No, not at all. In fact, watching that scene gave me a strange sensation.)

My mother looked at me suspiciously, Ki anubhuti (What sensation)

Now, it was my turn to feel nervous. I was about to admit something to her that I was supposed to be my secret. Asole, ma, jokhon tomader dujonke ami kitchen e oi obosthae dekhlam, tokhon amar (To tell you the truth, mother, when I saw you two in the kitchen in that position, then my), I hesitated like my mom for a few seconds and then finally blurted, tokhon amar bhishon sex uthe gechilo. (then my whole body was filled with a sexual desire.)

My mom put a hand over her mouth in shock and her eyes grew wide after listening to my confession, Haye Dariya! Bunty kisob bolchis tui egulo! (Oh my gosh! Bunty what are you saying!)

Please, ma, rege jeo na. (Please, mother, dont be angry with me.)

To be honest, my mom appeared more amazed than enraged. N-na ami ragbo na. Kintu tui eshob ki bolchis Tor bhalo laage tor ma ke erom obosthae dekhte Ekjon nichu jaater driver er sathe! Ami tor nijer ma! Erom ki kore bhabte paris tui amar byapare (No, Im not angry with you. But how can you say this You like watching your mother in this state With a low-class driver Im your own mother! How can you think like this about me), she pleaded for an answer.

Ami seta jani na ma. Kintu ami jani je Baba ekhane sobsomoe thake na bole tumi khub ekla hoe jao. Aar tomar akakitta metanor jonno tumi onno lokeder kache shei saririk shukh ta pete chao. Amar tate kono apotti nei. Tumio toh manush boiki. (I dont know that, mother. But I do know that Dad is not always there and thats why you feel very lonely. And to get rid of your loneliness, you find other men who can satisfy your womanly needs. I have no problem with that. Even youre a human being.) That was an honest confession from me and my mom seemed thoroughly surprised to hear that. In a way, getting approval from her son like this was something she clearly did not expect.

Kintu, tuio ki amae (But, do you want me.), my mom stopped mid-way before asking that question as she was too embarrassed to ask her own son whether he wanted to have sex with her.

I, of course, already knew what I wanted. Na na, ekbarei na. Ami kokhono erom chaite pari bolo Kintu ami chai tumi ek2 free hoe thako amar sathe. Esob bhebo na je amar mathae ki cholche ba ami ki bhabbo tomae jerom-kerom obosthae dekhe ki bhabbo. Bishwash koro, amar tomar ei dual jībanadhārā te kono apotti nei. Asole, ete amader dujoneri laabh. (No, not at all. Can I ever ask you of such a thing But I do want you to act and dress freely when Im around. Dont even think that about whats going through my head or what I would think looking at you in certain conditions. Trust me, I have no problem with this dual lifestyle of yours. This will be advantageous for the both of us.), I cracked a pleasant smile when I said that last sentence.

For the first time in a long time, I saw a brief look of relief on her fair, beautiful, womanly face. For a minute, she paused to allow her brain to process all this information. Finally, after that, she said, Kal Shyam Babu onar bondhuder sathe taash khelte aschen. Kakababu amar jonno notun dress banie diyeche jeta ami okhane porbo. Ora ashar agei ami ready hoe thakbo. Tui ektu dress ta dekhe bolish amae kemon lagche, thikache (Tomorrow, Shyam Babu is coming here to play cards with his friends. Kakababu has stitched a new dress for me which I will wear in that occasion. Ill be ready before they come. But I want you to see me in that dress and give me your feedback, okay), she smiled shyly, like a teenage girl almost.

I nodded in a yes and my mom smiled further.

Soon after, we each went to our bedrooms and slept. Tomorrow was going to be a long day!

The next morning we were busy preparing for the pot-bellied pervert, Shyam Uncle and his friends. Haria cleaned the entire house while my mom was busy cooking some delicious appetizers for the group. Apparently, Shyam Uncle had instructed her to make those meals so that they could eat while molesting her. It felt weird chatting with my mom normally after last nights conversation. It seemed as though all the awkwardness that we shared after coming back from that Siliguri trip had somehow dissolved overnight. In any event, this felt good and from my moms expression, I could make out that she was both nervous and excited about this night. But I was sure that my support last night had done wonders to dissipate her fears quite a bit. She now, somewhat knew I was an incest cuckold!

Haria was gone by the afternoon. I was slightly disappointed to see him go as now that I had come out of the closet, I thought my sweet homely mature mother would allow our low-class servant to have his way with her. But I believe she was saving herself for tonight. This was indeed going to be a long night as we had no idea who Shyam Uncles friends were and what he had planned for us  mother and son both. In our own minds, we just knew that it was going to be erotic and rough!

They were scheduled to arrive by 6:00 PM. So, at 4:00, after lunch, my mom went upstairs to get ready. I was thoroughly excited to see her wearing that outfit again. Moreover, she would now be dressing-up even more since this was no rehearsal. This was the actual event! When she came downstairs, I was flabbergasted and was staring at her open-mouthed!

My mom was looking even sexier now than when I saw her in the bedroom with Kakababu! She was wearing that same half-sleeved black mini dress and mini-skirt, except with a few twists. Her silk dress appeared shorter from the close distance and as a matter of fact, the people in the neighborhood would have gone crazy seeing her wearing this dress in public. The dress hugged her mature womanly curves beautifully. Her ample set of luscious 36-DD tits seemed to be supported well by the black top she was wearing. The topmost hook was still undone and I was treated to a taste of her cleavage, pushed up by a lacy white bra, encasing her creamy fair breasts. The length of her mini-skirt was mid thigh, and I watched intently as she leaned over to dust a table. Her dress lifted up in the back revealing black thigh high stockings and her smooth chubby thighs above the lacy trim. Moreover, the skirt didn't even cover all of her plump ass, leaving the round heavy globes slightly peeking out from the bottom. Her make-up was light and she had also doused herself with a small dose of her favorite flowery perfume. My mom had pouty full lips that were coated with the brightest red lipstick I'd ever seen. For the coup de grace (French word for decisive stroke), she slipped into a pair of spiked heeled pumps  roughly 3" high heels that made her even taller than 5'-4". My mom struck a commanding figure yet she had a submissive heart!

Kemon lagche re amae, she asked me innocently as she stood in front of the hall mirror, admiring herself.

Honestly, I was licking my lips drinking in her awesome sexual appearance and aura. I was surprised at the thrilling feeling that passed though me, as I stared at her while she was looking like a woman right out of a fetish dream. In many ways, I had played a part in us culminating to this moment and I felt like a real pimp getting my own mature mother ready for her big fuck session with Uncle Shyam and his supposedly brutish, low-class friends. The feeling made me even even more horny and excited. B-Besh bhalo lagche, mummy! (R-Really amazing, mother!), I stammered.

Ding Dong!, went the bell.

Oh ora eshe geche! (Oh they are here!), my mom stumbled. Obviously a wave of nervous excitement had just rushed past her. Leaving her side, I went to open the door and finally see who all were there. As soon as I opened, I saw Uncle Shyam standing there wearing a blue shirt buttoned all the way up his hairy chest and covering his pot-belly. He smiled wryly when he saw me and then took a step back to introduce his friends who were standing at the side. I was amazed to see the first one!

Kemon acho, bhai (How are you, bro), the milkman asked and shook my hand. To recap, he is a 25 year old young man, lean built, very few facial hair and was not very ugly looking, but had a lot of pimples on his face. He was wearing a short T-shirt, in a sandy yellow color and which hugged his lean frame very tightly. He was also wearing a frilly 3-quarter shorts that ended up to his knees. He smiled to see me as well.

Like Reply
Then came the final guy. And I was simply shocked to see Uncle Shyams audacity of bringing him here! He was an African guy. Over six-feet tall (6-2 actually), his skin was jet black in color, strong bulky muscular built, with a neatly trimmed French beard and bald head. He had a very commanding and menacing presence. He was wearing a darker yellow tight T-shirt and jeans. I was utterly astonished to see Uncle Shyam bringing a black man into this house, with my hot homely mother wearing such a revealing dress!

For a second, I was a little hesitant to step back and let them in. But I had little option. As I invited them in, my mother was waiting in the living room and she stood right in front of them when they came in. Even her jaw dropped seeing the guests, especially the black male. But that was nothing in comparison to the surprised expression that the three males had. Uncle Shyam and the milkman  Raju  were stunned frozen seeing a mature homely married wife with a kid, wearing such a hot dress inside her house waiting for them. The black man however just admired her from head to toe, with a broad domineering smile as he drank in her beauty just as I had done, a while ago when I saw her come down the stairs. Bah! Kakababu toh darun kaaj korechen! (Bah! Kakababu has done a good job indeed!), Uncle Shyam complimented as soon as he recovered from his trance.

Hmmm, she really is a fine piece, Mr. Prasad!, the big black guy said with a confident smile as he stared at her with hungry eyes. My mom just looked down in shame as he realized this brutes eyes were roving over every inch of her semi-exposed flesh.

Chinta koro na, Shikha. Uni amar guest, Abimbola. Du din agei Africar Nigeria namok desh theke eschen. (Dont worry, Shikha. He is my guest, Abimbola. He just arrived here just two days ago from a country named Nigeria, in Africa.), Uncle Shyam said. My mom simply glanced up at Uncle Shyam in an accusing look, but it was only returned with a sly smile on his behalf. Clearly, he wanted to break the last vestiges of her conscience and make her into a real whore. Acha, tahle ebar khela shuru kora jaak! Bunty tuio chole aay khelte amader sathe. Shikha, tahle appetizers gulo serve korte shuru koro! (Fine, then lets start the game! Bunty you also come and join us. Shikha, then serve the appetizers.)

I nodded my head and sat on one of the chairs of the round table while my mother went into the kitchen, to start the long night ahead of us!

##
Like Reply
Chapter 45

The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 2
The card game was about to begin! Uncle Shyam said we should sit on the round table as it had 4 chairs lined up around the circumference. I sat on one of the chairs while the milkman and Uncle Shyam sat on the chairs on either side. The big African brute was sitting on the chair right opposite mine. Uncle Shyam took out the deck of cards from his pocket and laid it on the center of the table. My mom was still inside the kitchen, when the black brute suddenly spoke up, So, Mr. Prasad, how did you find this beautiful piece of ass I was shocked when him talking like that about my sweet homely innocent mother. And what was worse, as soon as he asked that question, Uncle Shyam turned his head to look at me for a fleeting second and flashed an ugly devious smirk. Then he turned around again and said to the African, Si is his mother!, he said pointing towards me.

The big brute looked at me with wide eyes full of surprise, Is that so Hmmm, interesting. So, shes a MILF! This night will be a lot of fun!, he said with a sly grin. Honestly, I was too scared to meet his eyes. He was such a big guy! He had bulging muscles and shoulders as big as bowling balls. Even Uncle Shyam looked like a fat kid beside him. I was feeling nervous for what he was going to do to my mom, but at the same time I was also getting excited by the prospect of this big black man fucking her into multiple orgasms. Plus Shyam Uncle and Raju were there as well.

After laying the cards on the table, Uncle Shyam suddenly rose up from his chair, Susu korte jete hobe. Raju tui amader guest er sathe kotha bol, ami ektu ashi. (I have to pee. Raju, you talk to our guest while I come back.). The faint glitter in his eyes told me he was lying and the fact that he had pulled this trick before made me even more suspicious.

As he went towards the bathroom  located right beside our kitchen  I too excused myself and followed him. As I suspected, he didnt even bother entering the bathroom this time and quietly entered the kitchen, where my mom was!

I poked my head from the side of the entrance and watched as that pot-bellied old pervert slowly and silently crept up behind my mom. Even from behind, my mom was a sight to behold. She was slightly bent over the counter causing her skirt to ride a little bit up her legs, exposing her creamy smooth thighs covered by the black transparent stockings. The dress barely covered her bottom and it was exciting to see the direct contact between the naked skin and the fabric of the skirt. As Uncle Shyam moved closer and closer, my heart skipped a beat, until finally he was standing right behind her. Without any delay, he wrapped his fat hairy arms around her waist and grabbed her in almost a light hug.

Oooohhhh!, my mom cried. Startled, my mother quickly tried to push herself back. But the old pervert was too strong and therefore, didnt budge. Instead, he pressed himself up against her back and his crotch was now poking against her ass. Then he started sniffing her hair like a dog! The powerful sweet odor of the flowery perfume that my mom had dabbed herself with was probably making him horny as he instinctively started rubbing his crotch against her panty-and-skirt-covered bum. After a few moments of sniffing her curly black hair, Uncle Shyam brought his mouth closer to her ear-lobes and whispered, Uffff khanki magi! Aaj toke ja sexy lagche na! Amar kache shobdo nei bolar moton! (Uffff you horny slut! You look so sexy tonight! I dont even have the words to describe!) His hands encircled her waist and his dirty tongue slid over her sensitive earlobe.

As this bastard was breathing into her ears and occasionally licking them, my mom started sweating yet shivering with nervousness. Beads of crystal clear sweat formed on her forehead and slowly tricked down her rosy cheeks and finally fell like droplets of rain from her smooth chin. She was silent for sometime as Uncle Shyams rough hands roamed around the area of her fleshy belly, over her French-maid dress. But after a few moments of bearing with this utter molestation, she finally had the courage to ask, Sh-Shyam Babu, aa-aapni amader doodhwala ebong ei adbhut kalo bideshi ke keno niye eschen amader barite Please oderke chole jete bolun! Apni ja bolben ami tai korbo. Kintu please amae oder abong amar cheler samne erom bhabe nakal korben na! (Sh-Shyam Babu, why did you have to bring our milkman and this strange black foreigner to our house Please ask them to leave! Ill do anything you want. But please dont harass me in front of them or my son!), she was almost on the verge of crying.

Uncle Shyam cruelly grinned after hearing her pleas. Dhussh ki bolcho, Shikha darling! Ora amar guest! (What are you saying, Shikha darling! Theyre my guests.) Uncle Shyam let his hands wander upwards from my moms midriff and was soon enveloping her firm mature breasts with his strong hands. Ah!, my mom stifled a moan as the old bastard grinned some more. Aar tachara, tumi jano ei foreigner, tomar jonno amae koto poisha diyeche (And do you know how my money Abimbola has paid for you). My mom was shocked and so was I! Her eyes grew wide with terror and disbelief! Was Uncle Shyam actually pimping my sweet mature homely mother to this brutish black man Before my mom could get a chance to complain, his fingers began gently fondling and caressing her womanly breasts through the satiny silk fabric of the tight black dress. Mmmmmm!!!, my mom let out another moan of ecstasy. Tumi jano, Shikha (Do you know, Shikha), he continued, Abimbola tomar jonno amae nogod 50 hazar taka cash dieche! (Abimbola has paid the cash amount of Rs. 50,000 for you, this night!). My eyes grew wide again yet my moms eyes were closed as she enjoyed the perverted old mans molesting of her taut boobies. Oke khushi kore de! (Make him happy!) He gently sucked on her sensitive earlobe and let his tongue explore her ear.

My mom was starting to yield to the perverts desires, but some form of shame still existed within her. Amiahhhhek bhodro ghorer bou ebong ek cheler ma.ooohhhhami takar jonno eto niche jabo na.ahhhh! (Im.ahhhhha loyal wife and the mother of a son.ooohhhhIll never go down so low for moneyahhhh!)

Like Reply
Shikha rani, aaj raate toh tui amader! Esob bole toh aar laabh nei. (Shikha, my queen, tonight you are ours! No point in resisting.) Uncle Shyam then started to roughly caress my mothers round tits, so much so that the top half of the white satin bra was now nearly visible and almost 70% of her cleavage was spilled out.

He then abruptly released her and my mother started panting for breath. Joldi aye snacks niye! Sobai wait korche! (Come quickly with snacks! Everyones waiting!). He then proceeded to walk towards the entrance and seeing that I immediately scurried inside the bathroom to pretend as if I was just walking by to the toilet. I stayed there for 2 minutes and then flushed and finally when I came out, I saw my mother readjusting her dress to look a bit more proper. I then joined the other guys on the table.

Back in the card game, as the hands were dealt out, my mother arrived with a tray of home-made French fries. I could sense that she was nervously shivering as she was wearing that sexy black outfit in front of strangers. She couldnt even meet my eyes in shame and simply stood between the black brute and the milkman since she needed to place the tray on the table. The big black guys eyes trailed over her voluptuous curves as he eyed her from head to toe as she bent forward to place the tray at the center of the table. However, the youthful milkman went one step further and gently tapped his fingers on the tight skirt that enclosed the soft flesh of her butt. Immediately, out of reflex, my mother leaped up straight and eyed her molester with annoyed eyes. The milkman  Raju  just smiled like an imp and shrugged it off. The black man had eyed the whole thing and simply laughed at my mothers desperate predicament.

The card game resumed after that. I was losing quite a few hands as I was inexperienced. Uncle Shyam was winning majority of the hands. The French Fries got over fairly soon and Uncle Shyam yelled for more! And as sure as the morning sun, my mom came back again with another round. It mustve been so hot for the black brute and Raju, seeing this mature married lady  hailing from a rich and respectable high society  being treated like a reluctant servant in her own house, in front of her own son! To tell you the truth, watching their reactions, was making me even more horny and hard.

When my sweet nave mother came back for the second round, she made the foolish mistake of again standing in between the African brute and the milkman. Because of her lack of firm reaction during her last brush up with them, these two brutish perverts had become increasingly emboldened. As she stood between them again and bent forward to again place the tray-full of fries on the table, with his free right hand, the milkman grabbed a handful of her shapely ass over her skirt and gently squeezed. This time, my mom simply shoved his hand away instead of reacting. However, this time, the big black brute decided to get in on the action as he used his free left hand to grab her other ass-cheek. I could see the horror in my moms expression as this big African brute grabbed her butt. She was frozen with fear and this bolstered his confidence as his strong hand gripped her bottom-flesh, kneading it forcefully.

Unable to moan in front of her son, my mother bit her lip and gently stood up from her bent position, while this perverted nigger continued to molest her. His massive palm had engulfed almost her entire right-butt cheek. She wanted to move, but his grip on her was tight and she was squirming uncomfortably in that position while the rest of us continued to play cards. The brutes expression was serious and full of concentration while he looked at the cards in his other hand to make his play, while his left hand was constantly rubbing my mothers ass right in front of me. I tried not to look, but I couldnt pry my eyes away for very long and my moms cheeks turned red in shame when she realized I was stealing glances at what was going on. As his concentration intensified, he applied more force to her resilient butt. Again, she bit her lip in pain and passion. After he dealt his hand, I saw his grip on her butt loosen. I thought maybe the torture was over for my mom.

Thash!, there was a thundering sound as the African brute suddenly slapped my mothers right bottom cheek hard!

Oooohhh!, my mom winced and shivered in pain. I was shocked, but at the same time, I was too scared of this brute to say anything. And even Uncle Shyam and Raju seemed completely okay with it as they smirked at my moms predicament. Haha! She has a nice flabby ass!, the brute commented right in front of me and I didnt even raise my eyes. My mom and I were left completely in the mercy of these three animals. The big black brute then began to lift her skirt, stroking the inside of her smooth thighs as he went. "Mmmm, silk pantyhose. How I love silk, bitch, and how nice of you to wear it for me!", he commented again, each of his comments getting progressively more harsh and dirty than the other. Mmmmmmm., my mom squirmed as she felt his strong hand moving up and down her legs, stroking the backs of her calves as he went from her knees down to her feet. From her expression, I could sense that the tingling was starting again, but she also felt the muscles in her legs relaxing as he moved down. Everyone had stopped playing as all eyes were on her as she wriggled and squirmed in this African brutes expert hands. The milkman and Uncle Shyam were almost drooling as they watched my mothers horny expressions as this big guy molested her. "Ahhhhh aste!" (Ahhhh slowly!), she mumbled and sighed in response to a slight pressure being applied to her calf muscle. "Mmmmmmmm..!!", she continued as he moved his hand up to the tops of her legs, moving them down to her knees as he gripped them firmly. He was almost massaging her legs as she stood there holding the table for support, in an intense feeling of arousal.

The big brute suddenly looked at me and caught me staring at my mothers horny mess and just laughed. Haha! I can tell your mother and you are both enjoying this! I shook my head in humiliation. His words were cruel but they were the truth. I was enjoying her being used by this Negro and even getting hard in the process. Even my mother didnt respond to that comment.

Like Reply
The slow, careful massage of her legs continued as the Africans hand moved from the backs to the sides. With each downward stroke, his hand was starting a little further up her legs, moving under her skirt as she stood there. The big black brute slowly moved up and this time he reached her panty-covered butt and began to fondle it. Oooohhhhh!, she moaned as she felt his hand moving up her skirt, stroking the back of her hip as he moved round and down her silky bare thighs again. He was caressing the smooth texture of her thighs, butt and hips with his strong manly arms.

Thash! Thash! Two more hard slaps landed on her bottom. Aaaouuwwwhh!, she yelped. All three men giggled. Yet, my eyes never left the cards. I was too scared to react. Then, I saw his hand shifting a little bit and as his palm shifted, my moms face turned somber. From what I understood, the big black bastard was now trying to trace her pussy over her skimpy white panties, underneath her skirt. My mom bit her lip as his thick dark fingers moved expertly underneath her skirt and as I can imagine, were tracing the outline of her love-canal over the flimsy panties. Ooomphhh!, she groaned, as the big black brute found her pussy-lining and traced a fingertip up and down her labia.

Hahaha! The bitch is wet!, he announced, much to Uncle Shyam and Rajus excitement, and much to my mom and my embarrassment. Then, he did the unthinkable. He suddenly and forcibly lifted her mini-skirt up to her waist and held it there for a few seconds, showing everyone what he was talking about. Everyone, including me and my mom, was shocked at the sudden turn of events! We could see that her juices had soaked the narrow strip of material covering her pussy.

My mom quickly pushed herself away, adjusted her skirt and immediately ran to the kitchen. The other three just laughed watching her run away. To my surprise, they decided not to chase her since this was indeed going to be a long night and I believe they had a lot more sexual adventures planned for her as this night progressed!

Like Reply
The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 3

As the card game rolled on, Uncle Shyam, the young milkman and the big African brute continued to molest my sweet homely innocent mother as she served drinks and fries for them, right in front of me. Sometimes, they would pat her fat ass-cheeks over her skirt or they would try to rub her creamy smooth womanly thighs or shove their hands insider her black mini-skirt or even try to cop a feel of her breasts over her dress. Even though it was embarrassing watching these perverts treat my mother like a common whore, right in front of me, I was secretly getting horny watching this happen and also getting hard in the process. Uncle Shyam noticed the beads of sweat forming on my forehead and smiled. Kire, ma ke erom bhabe uttyakta korte dekhte bhalo lagche (Are you enjoying watching your mom being molested by us), he said in a cold whisper.

Even though I knew I was caught, I decided to remain coy. N-na. Eta on-nek beshi hoejache. (N-no. This is too much.), I stammered, while my eyes still hung low as I was unable to meet Uncle Shyams cruel and lusty gaze.

Without warning, Uncle Shyam suddenly reached down from under the table with his right hand and settled it on my raging hard-on, giving it a gentle squeeze. Ohhh!, I squealed softly, mindful of the other guests on the table.

Oh toh ma ke erom nata obosthae dekhe tor khara hoegeche! (Oh, so youve become hard after seeing your mom in such a submissive state!), he chuckled softly like a cunning old pot-bellied fox. My small five-inch boner filled his hand as he closed his fingers around it. My heart was somewhere up in my throat and I knew that he could hear my breathing fast and evenly. He crept in closer and started whispering in my ear, Aaj raate tor ma ke amra tinjone mile jomie chudbo! Gonodhorshon korbo tor mishti gharelu ma-er, tor choker samne! (Tonight all three of us are going to enjoy fucking your mom! Well gangbang the shit out of your sweet homely mother right in front of your eyes!). I couldnt believe what the audacity of Uncle Shyam to whisper something like that in my ear. Although I was getting excited, I was also afraid for my mothers safety at this point.

Uncle Shyam then did the unthinkable. As he was squeezing my cock again and again, he gently grabbed my left arm and guided my hand to his own throbbing manhood. I could feel his full meaty package! His trousers were old, thin and faded. Not too much material in the way. I felt him getting hard, his shape becoming more substantial as I began to touch and explore. It gradually got harder and started to feel more business like. It was pointing down to the left. Every now and then it strained a little and got a little bigger. As we continued to fondle each others members, the pot-bellied pervert again whispered in my ear saying, Ishhhh ki bhalo lagche re erom handle mara! Icche korche tor ma er sathe sathe tokeo chude di! Isshhhh jodi tui ekta meye hotis tahle sobar samne toke ekhun langto kore chudtam re khankir chele! Chinta koris na, ekdin toke ami dorkar hole tor ma er sari-salwar porie pagoler moton chudbo! (Isshhhh this handjob feels so good! I feel like fucking you too along with your mother! If only you were a girl then I would fuck you right now in front of everyone, you son of a bitch! Dont worry, one day Ill make you wear your moms clothing and fuck your brains out!) Shivers crept up my spine as soon as he said that. My mom came about for another round of cold drinks and snacks and no sooner Uncle Shyam let go of my cock and forced me to let go of his. To be honest, I was a little disappointed. But I knew for a fact that now both he and I were fully charged up for what was going to happen next.

This time my mature married mother stood between me and Uncle Shyam, since the continuous molesting by this African brute was becoming too much for her. But what she didnt realize was that after that brief cock-fondling with me, the pot-bellied pervert had become increasingly aroused and as soon as my mom started serving the drinks, he put his right hand on her thigh. By now, my mom had become used to this touchy-feeling and decided to ignore it. But Uncle Shyam was persistent. His hand started floating - right around the hem of her dress, on the skirt, and then down on her nylon stockings to her knee, then back up. I could sense my mom shivering at the indecent touches of this pervert in front of the two other guys and thus, she was giving fleeting annoyed glances at the pervert, to discourage him from what he was doing. In response, however, Uncle Shyam casually hitched the hem and went under the skirt onto her upper thigh. Ooohhh!, my mom moaned in surprise and quickly took a step back. Much to her dismay, both Raju and the African freak heard her and knew what was going on. This time, however, they were not going to let her go easy.

Mr. Prasad, Im bored!, he declared, Its time to up the stakes! My mom and I glanced back at each other dubiously, uncertain of what he meant. On the other hand, Uncle Shyam and Raju gave fleeting looks at each other and smiled evilly. As he looked at me, the African began to explain: You see, at first we decided to play for money. But, out of the four of us, only the two of us (Uncle Shyam and the African brute) have the money. Raju is a penniless milkman. And you would have to loan money from your Daddy.and we wouldnt want you to do that., he gave a wry smile as he said that, So how about this We will play a game of 29, which is very popular in your country. Mr. Prasad and I will form a team, while you and your milkman will form the other team. If you win one game point or we lose one game point, then we will pay you 10 Rupees for every bid we lose. But, if you lose one game point or we win one game point, then your mother will have to do something special for us., he winked.

My mom was terrified and I knew that in no way, she would agree to this. But the idea excited me and out of that excitement, even before my mom could respond, I said without hesitation, Yes, I agree to the terms. Lets play!

Excellent!, said the muscular nigger, allowing both Uncle Shyam and Raju to give quick hopeful smiles to each other. However, needless to say, my sweet homely innocent mother was horrified that I would allow that. But the African brute frightened her and so, she dared not protest.

As the cards were dealt and the bidding started, I could sense my moms heart beating rapidly as she stood beside me. Uncle Shyam and the African were the bidding side and while I was hoping for them to lose a point, deep down both me and the milkman wanted them to win. I was excited at the thought of what these two genuine perverts were planning to do to my sweet mother if they won. At the end of the round, when all eight tricks had been played, both our sides counted the card points in the tricks each of us had won. Once the simple counting was over and after adjusting their card points as a pair, it was revealed that Uncle Shyam and the African had failed to take at least as many card points as they had bid. As a result, they lose one game point. My mom breathed a sigh of relief. However, Uncle Shyam and the brute didnt seem too unhappy or surprised. They happily placed 10 rupees at the center of the table and smirked like two teenagers almost ready to win a prize. It almost felt as though they were toying with me and my mom. What was worse was that even the milkman Raju  who was supposed to be on my team  was smiling along with them.

Like Reply