Adultery Pavithra's Panties
“Let me help you find your Phone, Pavithra,” as Ramu Uncle whispered, grabbing my waist from behind gently and began rubbing his erect cock over my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, my phone began ringing and he took his hands off me, and I picked up the phone and began talking to Gopal Uncle.  “Pavithra, where are you?” as Gopal Uncle asked, “I don’t know Uncle, let me give the phone to Ramu, Uncle,” as I said and gave the phone to Ramu Uncle, Ramu Uncle began telling him the exact place where we were and was listening to the instructions about where to come.  As Ramu Uncle gave the phone back to me, “Pavithra, have you been reading my messages?” as Gopal Uncle asked, “No, Uncle, there was no Network,” as I said, “I understand.  Listen, in a Hour from where you are, you will reach my Sugarcane farm, and inside the farm, I have a Pump Room, I want you to wait for me there and I will be coming with 3 Crores in Cash, so that you can take home and buy the Building which is behind your house, okay?”, as Gopal Uncle said, “don’t thank me, Pavithra, because your Pussy is priceless, and I have been aching to enjoy your Pussy for a long long time, and this is kind of dream come true for me, and I should be thanking you for bring your Pussy for me all the way from Chennai,” as he was saying, I could clearly guess who excited and horny he was have my Pussy.  “Sure, Uncle,” as I said softly, “Pavithra, I am gonna start fucking you the moment I see you, because I am so excited to see you and I have been aching for you for so long, hope you don’t mind, Pavithra,” as he said, I could feel his excitement.  “Sure, Uncle,” as I was saying, “don’t call me Uncle, just call me Gopal, okay?” as he said, “Sure, Gopal,” I said readily.  “Pavithra, do you love me?” as Gopal Uncle asked, I did not know what to say all of a sudden, but it I said said I don’t, there is a chance that he could say no to giving me the 3 Crores he was brining for me, therefore, “Yes, Gopal,” I said.  “Tell me you love me, Pavithra,” as Gopal Uncle begged, “I love you,” I said, “say, “I love you, Gopal,” please,” as Gopal Uncle began begging me, “I love you Gopal,” I said.  “Say again, Pavithra, please,” as Gopal Uncle begged, “I love you Gopal,” I said.  “When I see you in the Pump Room and started fucking you, you must keeping saying that you love me all the time, okay?” as Gopal Uncle was saying, I did not know what to say, but I could clearly feel that he was totally excited to fuck me.  “When I start fucking you the moment I see you, if you don’t say that you love me, I will not give you the 3 Crores,” as he said, for a moment I got scared, “I will say I love you as much time as you want, Gopal,” I said readily.  “Tell me that you love me 10 times,” as he said and I began saying “I Love you Gopal,” 10 times, Ramu Uncle who was hearing me repeating, “I love you Gopal” got pissed and snatched the phone off me and yelled at Gopal Uncle.  “Gopal, you are wasting my time man, I have to go home, let me drop her at the Pump House and go and you can do whatever you want with Pavithra there,” Ramu Uncle said and hung up on the phone and gave the phone to me and we both got inside the Car and began leaving.

As Ramu Uncle began driving, “I don’t know how you are going to tolerate this Crazy Old Man, Pavithra.  All I can say is that I am so jealous of Gopal, because he is getting a chance to enjoy you in his Pump Room.  God, I wish I was Gopal for today, only today, so that I get a chance to enjoy your Beautiful Pussy, remember the moment for the rest of my life,” as Ramu Uncle said, in disappointment and at the same time jealous tone.  I did not know what to say, but to change the topic, “why is he asking us to come to his Pump Room Uncle?” as I asked, “after enjoying your friend Kamali’s pussy nicely in every corner of his house and every corner of the Village, his wife who came to know about this affair with Kamali, began asking for a divorce, and to avoid the shame of getting Divorced in front of his Relatives, he has stopped talking to Kamali completely and living quietly with his wife.

After you got in touch with him, all our old memories began cropping up again.  When the first time we saw your Pussy through your Bedroom through Telescope, when you were changing, he said one thing that his life’s goal is to enjoy your Pussy at least once in his life, and promised that he would definitely enjoy your Pussy, and now that like God’s Blessing he has got a chance to enjoy your Beautiful Pussy, he wants to enjoy your Pussy in his Pump Room so that nobody could see him enjoying you in his secret Pump Room and tell his wife.  Just imagining that Gopal is going to remove your Saree, your Blouse, your Petticoat and enjoying getting eyeful of you only in your Bra and Panties and then going to remove your Bra and Panties and enjoy making love to you inside his Pump Room itself is making me Jealous, Pavithra,” as he was saying, I could clearly see how jealous Ramu Uncle was of Gopal Uncle, and at the same time I could feel Ramu Uncle who was driving the car was totally into me and so badly wanted to have me.  Without saying a word, as I began adjusting my legs, noticing me moving my legs uncomfortably, “wanna pee again, Pavithra?”, as he whispered, placing his left hand on my thighs, and squeezed my thighs gently, his touched began reminding me of my father-in-law’s touch and began making me horny.  “No, uncle,” I said.  Rubbing his hands all over my thighs over my Saree, and feeling up my thighs nicely, “don’t feel shy to tell me, Pavithra.  I will stop the car near the bush and take you inside the bush and I myself will remove your White Panties and help you pee,” as he was saying, I started feeling horny and I also noticed a boner in his Dhoti.

As we went past a Dhaba, he stopped the car, “there are no Hotels nearby, let's have something in this Dhaba and go, Pavithra,” Ramu Uncle said and began taking the car in reverse, and parked the car on the sides of the Road.  “Pavithra, I don’t want you to come to the Dhaba, there will be a lot of lower middle class people eating inside, I better get you food parcels,” he said.  “No, Uncle, I don't’ mind, I was not born rich, I was from a lower middle class family as well, I have eaten Road Side food also, Uncle,” as I was saying, “Gopal and I have seen you eat Pani Puris on the roadside Pavithra, you have no idea how cute you look while eating those Pani Puris, and we used to feel like tasting those Pani Puris off your lips.  Nice memories, Pavithra,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed and got out of the Car and I got out of the car.

Adjusting my Saree, as I began walking towards the Dhaba, as I looked at the watch it was 9 PM already, it was my Dinner time, as I was about to enter the Dhaba, the smell of the Parotas, Masala Gravies, and Biryanis began wetting my mouth already.  As we entered inside and took our seats on those plastic Chair and Table, and I was looking around, the Dhaba was not fully crowded, but there at least 10 to 20 people wearing Khaki Shirt and Lungis, all looked like Lorry Drivers, and they were secretly checking me out from head to go.  As Ramu Uncle called the Dhaba Server, and asked what are the food available, and as he began listing out all the food which he has byhearted, I ordered a Biryani and Ramu Uncle ordered the same, and asking the Dhaba Server to switch off the fan for us, “wait here and collect the orders, Pavithra, let me wash my hand and come,” Ramu Uncle said and got up and went behind the Dhaba, through the open Kitchen.  As I was waiting for him to come back, the Dhaba Server switched on the fan above our table, and as I casually looked around, the other 10 odd Lorry Drivers were all secretly ogling at my waist and navel in my Saree.  As I covered my Waist and Navel with my Pallu, my Pallu began giving away and began revealing my Waist and Navel to all those 10 odd Lorry Drivers who were secretly enjoying feasting their eyes all over my waist and navel.  No matter how hard I was trying to cover my waist and navel with my Red Saree Pallu, since the fan was fast, it continued moving my Pallu aside and revealing my waist and navel to those 10 Odd Lorry Driver and the only way I could cover my waist and navel was to pull My Saree up along with my Petticoat and cover my waist and navel, and for that I have to get up first and go behind the Dhaba where Ramu Uncle had gone to wash his hand, and pull my Saree along with my Petticoat up and cover my navel and waist.  As Ramu Uncle came, immediately I got up from the Chair, and without even asking him where he went to wash hand behind the Dhaba, I began going behind the Dhaba.  While getting up and going through the open Kitchen to get behind the Dhaba, when the heavy wind coming from the fan hit me, my entire Red Saree Pallu flew away, revealing my entire waist and deep navel, and my left boobs in my Red Blouse, to all the 5 off workers in the Kitchen.  If I had not held my Red Saree pallu at the right time, I would have revealed my entire Boobs, and my waist and deep navel to them.  As I began rushing out of the Kitchen to get to the backside of the Dhaba, I accidentally ran into a young lorry driver and we ended up hugging each other for support and began falling on the steep glass and began hugging each other and rolling over.  Though the hugging and rolling over could have been stopped, the young lorry driver continued hugging me tight and continued hugging and rolling over feeling my boobs completely against his chest, and finally stopped rolling over when I was on top of me and he was hugging me tight.  As I placed his hands on my Ass Cheeks, breaking the hug I began getting up quickly, “no sorry for hitting me?” as he said, “sorry,” I said and got up and began going to the Hand Wash and began washing my hand.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As I was washing my hands, “my God, what a Lucky Bastard, you got a chance to hug and roll over that Sexy Lady,” as a bearded lorry driver, who was helping the young lorry driver stand said, “what an Ass she has Bro, so juicy to feel,” the young lorry driver said.  As the young lorry driver and the bearded lorry driver continued talking dirty about me in Tamil, I realized they were from Tamil Nadu, and ignoring them, I began entering through the kitchen and by the time I went back to our seat, our food had come.  The whole time I was having my food, I was holding my Red Saree pallu with my left hand and covering my waist and navel, so that I don’t give not even a glance of my waist and navel, and especially those two lorry drivers, who were sitting next to our table, the young lorry driver whom I ran into and he hugged me and rolled over nicely, and even grabbed my ass, and at the same the time bearded lorry driver who was talking dirty about me.

As I got after having food, I realized others had already left including the young lorry driver and the bearded lorry driver, and it was just me and Ramu Uncle.  Relieved that those two scoundrels had left, as I began walking inside the Kitchen to exit out towards the handwash, the bearded lorry driver purposely ran into me and hugging me nicely, just like the young lorry driver hugged me and rolled over, the bearded lorry driver began hugging me and rolling over the steep grass feeling me up completely like the young lorry driver did, and ended up sleeping on top of me.  “Get up you pervert !” as I screamed and tried to push him off, “bitch, it is you who ran into me and made me fall,” as he exclaimed, hugging me tight and sleeping on top of me, “Ramu Uncle…. Ramu Uncle…” as I began screaming, to stop me from screaming all of a sudden the bearded lorry driver began kissing my lips nicely, no matter how hard I tried to move my lips away from his lips, his lips continued following my lips and he continued kissing my lips nicely, and I could already feel his erect cock inside his lungi brushing all over my thighs over my Saree.  “Please let me go, I am also from Tamil Nadu,” as I begged him to let me go, for a moment he paused kissing, and I was expecting that he would get off me and let me go, “you are worth fucking, Bitch,” he exclaimed and began inserting his hands underneath me and this is grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, he began kissing my lips nicely.  Since his hands were grabbing my Ass Cheeks, and my hands were free, I held his face and began pulling his face off me and began calling “Raju Uncle… Raju Uncle…!” as within no time Raju Uncle began rushing towards me.  Watching Raju Uncle coming towards me, the bearded lorry driver got out of me, and began confronting the bearded lorry driver.  As Raju Uncle tried to call the cops, he did not get any network, and yelled at the two guys with what sounded like harsh words in Telugu and spat at them and quickly took me away from them, took me inside the car and began driving.

As Ramu Uncle began driving the car, we noticed two Lorries following us for a long time, and obviously I started to get scared.  Ramu Uncle trying so hard to contact someone over the phone amidst the poor network, was making the situation look like it was not under control.  “Pavithra, does your phone have a network?” as Ramu Uncle asked and as I picked up my phone from my bag and checked on my Phone, even my Phone did not have any network and my Battery was just 2%.  “Let me take the pictures of their Lorries,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed and tried to take a Pictures of their Lorries, both the Lorries number plates were covered with a cloth, which made us realize that those two Lorry Drivers had purposely covered their Number Plates and must have planned for something.

Having no other choice but to drive the car as fast as he could as Ramu Uncle began driving the Car as fast, one of the Lorry Driver over took our Car and began driving in front of us and began blocking our way and another Lorry Driver was following us with his Lorry dangerously close to us.  We were completely trapped by the Lorry Drivers, we were trapped in such a way that, if we stopped the Car the Lorry Driver who was behind us would hit our Car and the Lorry Driver in the front was never letting us overtake him, and on both the sides of the Highway there were trees which we could not overtake through.  When there came a place where there were trees to block our way, and to escape from the Lorry Drivers as Ramu Uncle began taking a sudden left turn and began driving the car into the small dry Chilly Fields adjacent to the large Sugarcane fields, since the Chilly Field was wet out Car got stuck in the Mud.  No matter how hard Ramu Uncle tried to move the car, he couldn’t, and the Lorry Driver pulled their Lorries over and began running towards our Car, and I started to Panic.  “Uncle, they are coming… they are coming…” as I exclaimed, “Pavithra, look, there is Sugarcane field, and right after the Sugarcane field is Gopal Pump Room, let's go and hide inside, quickly,” as Ramu Uncle hurried me and we both got down from the Car and began running towards the Sugarcane field to hide, since Ramu Uncle was old he would not run as fast as I was running and at one stage he tripped and fell on the ground.  “Uncle..!” as I exclaimed and was helping him get up, and looking at the Lorry Driver, out of the Two Lorry Drivers, the one with Beard and Mustache, dark skinned, well built Driver wearing his Lungi and Khaki Shirt stopped at our Car and began searching for something in our car, and the other Lorry Driver looked young must be in his 20s, who looked athletic, wearing a Lungi and Khaki Shirt began running towards us, and I somehow managed to help Ramu Uncle stand and run into the Sugarcane field.
Like Reply
As soon as me and Ramu Uncle entered the Sugarcane field among the thick Sugarcanes, since I was young compared to Ramu Uncle I began running through the Sugarcane field and I turned around and looked at Ramu Uncle, he got lost in the field.  “Uncle..!” as I screamed, “Pavithra, be quiet, let's hide here, this is Gopal’s Farm.  My phone has a network, I am gonna Gopal and he will come for help immediately with his men,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, all of a sudden I could hear one of the Lorry Driver catching Ramu Uncle and yelling at him in Tamil and thrashing him, “Pavithra.. Run… Run… Run….” as Ramu Uncle began screaming, I began to run deeper and deeper inside the Sugarcane field to save my life, but ended up myself into the young Lorry Driver’s arms and he readily began hugging me tight.  “Got the Bitch, man, mmmmmm…!” as the young Lorry Driver screamed, “there is a Pump House there, take her there, I will bring this Bastard,” as the Bearded Lorry Driver screamed, I could hear Ramu Uncle screaming in pain.  “Ramu Uncle….. Ramu Uncle…!” as I screamed, “My God, what an Ass you have Bitch,” as the young Lorry Driver, who had caught me, exclaimed, grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Saree and feeling my Ass up nicely, instead of getting scared, the way the young Lorry Driver was grabbing my Ass cheeks over my Red Chiffon Saree and feeling my Ass cheeks nicely, started making me get excited and at the same time extremely horny.  “Please let me Go,” as I said in Tamil, “mmmmmmm… you are a Tamil Bitch, haan?” as he exclaimed and began taking me into complete embrace, and began lifting me and carrying me into the Pump Room, saying “let me go, again,” this time softly and I began hugging him back shamelessly.  “Only after teaching your Uncle, a lesson for disrespecting us,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed and began carrying me over his left shoulder towards the Pump Room, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa,” I could hear Ramu Uncle scream.  Placing my hands on the young lorry driver’s back for support as I looked at Ramu Uncle, he was getting thrashed nicely by the bearded lorry driver and getting pulled by the bearded lorry driver.  “Ramu Uncle…!” as I screamed, “Pavithra aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!” Ramu Uncle started screaming in pain.  “Please tell him not to hurt him,” as I begged the young lorry driver who was carrying me over his shoulder, when the young lorry driver began saying “I will… I will .. just Relax… relax…,” and began placing his right hand on my began rubbing his right hand all over my Ass Cheeks over my saree, and pinched my ass cheeks gently and rested his right hand on Ass Cheeks over my Red Chiffon Saree, I started feeling more horny shamelessly totally forgetting that I am getting kidnapped or worse.

As the young lorry driver kicked open the Pump Room door and it opened, he carried me inside and dropped me on my feet.  As I stood adjusting my Saree, and as I was about to beg the young lorry driver to let me go, the bearded lorry driver just dragged Ramu Uncle inside the Pump Room and locked the door from inside.  As I quickly ran to help Ramu Uncle stand up, “where are you running, Bitch?”, the young lorry driver grabbed me by my waist and hugged me clearly from behind, preventing me from helping Ramu Uncle who was exhausted and sitting on the ground.  “You fucking Old Bastard, just because you are Rich you can yell at us and spit on us? If you take your life now, will you buy your life with the money you have?”, as the bearded lorry driver began grabbing onto Ramu’s Uncle shirt collar and making him kneel, as Ramu Uncle began saying something in Telugu, which though did not sound like he was yelling at him, the bearded lorry driver gave a tight slap to Ramu Uncle.  “What is that old Bastard saying?” as the young lorry driver who was hugging me from behind asked, “I don’t know Telugu,” as I was saying, “say it in Tamil,” the bearded lorry driver exclaimed and slapped Ramu Uncle.  “I said I am sorry for yelling at you,” as Ramu Uncle said in English, which the bearded lorry driver as well as the young lorry driver who was hugging me from behind could not understand, “we don’t know English as well,” as the young lorry driver said softly near my ear, and at the same time began taking his hands which were around my waist and began taking them up, inserting them underneath my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu and began grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse, and began kissing my right shoulder and right cheek, I was totally horny but showed discomfort on my face and turned my face aside.  As the bearded lorry driver was about to slap Ramu Uncle again, “tell him in Tamil, Pavithra,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed out of fear.  “he says, he is sorry for yelling at you,” as I said looking at the bearded lorry driver, when the bearded lorry driver saw me getting my Boobs squeezing nicely over my Red Blouse with the young lorry driver’s hands underneath my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu, and looked at my deep navel coming out of my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu as the result of the young lorry driver inserting his hands underneath my Pallu and grabbing my Boobs, he began licking his lips and began coming towards him.  “Is he really Sorry?” as the bearded lorry driver asked coming towards me, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my Boobs over my Blouse from behind took his right hand off my right Boob over my Blouse and as he began grabbing my face by my chin and began turning towards my right and began kissing my lips, watching the way the young lorry driver was grabbing my boobs with his left hand and kissing my lips holding my face with his right hand, the bearded lorry driver began scratching his cock over his Lungi and began coming near me.

“Please let me go,” as I exclaimed half heartedly pulling my lips off the young lorry driver’s lips, as the young lorry driver began squeezing my Boobs over my Red Blouse with his hands underneath my Pallu, “mmmmmmmmmm,” as I moaned without my control, and as I casually looked at Ramu Uncle, to my shock even Ramu Uncle who was getting beaten up by the bearded lorry driver started having a boner in his Pants.  

“Pavithra, this is my Village and I don’t want to get beaten up by these guys or get killed by these guys, if you can keep them busy with you, I will text Gopal for help and he will bring men to save us from here and we can trap these two scounderals,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “how, can I keep them busy?” as I exclaimed, getting my Boobs over my Red Blouse nicely squeezed by the young lorry driver with his hands underneath my Pallu, and revealing my deep navel to the bearded lorry driver and Ramu Uncle as well.  “Pavithra, looks like they both are horny and they may try to have your Pussy, and if try to fight them, they will bang us quickly and escape from here. You remove your saree and tease them up and waste their time for a while, meanwhile I will text Gopal and he will be quickly with his men,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “what the fuck is he saying?,” the bearded lorry driver screamed and went near Ramu Uncle and caught hold of his shirt and made him and looked at me.  “What the fuck did he tell you?” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed looking at me, “tell him that I am your husband; I don’t want them the hurt us, and tell them that as a peace offer for disrespecting them at the Dhaba I am willing to offer you to them so that they can enjoy me in bed as much they want and leave peacefully,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse with his hands underneath my Red Saree Pallu, began turning me around and began taking me into his complete embrace and whispering, “mmmmm… what a Babe!” he began kissing me all over my face, making me more horny.
Like Reply
“Hey, let her talk, let her tell us what this Old Bastard is saying,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed looking at the young lorry driver who was taking me into complete embrace and enjoying himself kissing me all over my face.  “What is the Old Bastard saying, Beautiful?” as the young lorry driver asked softly, placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Saree and looking into my eyes and licking his lips, preparing to lock his lips with mine, with my arms around the young lorry driver neck, and turning my head towards my side and looking at the bearded lorry driver, “he is my Husband, 

“He is my Husband, and he doesn’t want you guys to hurt us, and and he says as a peace offer for disrespecting you at the Dhaba he is willing to offer me to you guys to have fun in bed,” as I was saying, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, began to get excited and saying “thank you Old Man,” and began kissing my lips passionately, and since I was horny as well, I began ignoring his bad break and this rough lips, I began kissing his lips passionately as well, and the sound of our lips kissing each other began echoing all over the room.  The way I was offering my lisp to the young lorry driver and they way I was kissing the young lorry driver’s lips back, sort of made the bearded lorry driver realize that the old man was genuinely letting them have his wife, but at the same time, the bearded lorry driver was still keeping an eye on the Ramu Uncle.  “Mmm…that’s it Pavithra, kiss him nicely and keep him under your control,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “what is he saying?,” as the bearded lorry driver asked looking at me, “remove your saree and tease, Pavithra, only then this Bastard near me will be distracted, and I can pull my phone out and text Gopal,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed again.  “What is he saying?” as the bearded lorry driver asked choking Ramu, “my husband is asking me remove my Saree for you guys,” as I said freeing my lips from the young lorry driver’s lips, “mmmmm… do it,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed, the young lorry driver let me free.

As I placed my hand on my left shoulders to remove my Red Chiffon Saree, “waste their time, Pavithra.  Remove your Saree in a teasing way, Pavithra, slowly revealing your Boobs in your Blouse, and stand only in your Blouse and Petticoat, and tease them up nicely with your Deep navel,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, I noticed he was having a huge boner in his Pants and looked like more than these two Lorry Drivers, it was he who was more excited to watch me remove my Saree and reveal my Boobs in my Red Blouse and stand only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat and show him my navel.  As I began removing my Saree looking at the young lorry driver, who has been crazy about me ever since he caught me and was enjoying himself feeling up my Ass Cheeks over my Saree and enjoying himself feeling up my Boobs over my Red Blouse, they way he was getting excited watching me removed my Red Chiffon Saree began making me horny and excited, and to make sure Ramu Uncle doesn’t think that I was getting excited and I was doing all only according to his plan, “they are busy watching me remove my Saree, text Gopal Uncle now,” as I casually said looked at Ramu Uncle, “it's risky to pull my phone out now, tease them up more, Pavithra, remove your Blouse and Petticoat and stand only in your Bra and Panties, they will get more distracted your and I will text Gopal,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed.  “What is he saying?” as the bearded lorry driver asked, watching me remove my Red Chiffon Saree and bunch it and throw it next to the Bed, and stand only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat now, “my God.. what a sexy Wife,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed and began coming towards me and grabbed my waist and looked at my deep navel, “let her tell us what the old Bastard was saying, Man,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed looking at the young lorry driver, who was grabbing my waist and looking at my Deep navel and turning his head toward the bearded lorry driver and looked looked into my eyes now.  “My husband is telling me to remove my Blouse and Petticoat, and stand only in my Bra and Panties for you guys,” as I was saying, the young lorry driver who was grabbing my waist and looking into my eyes, began saying, “my God… this is my Lucky day,” and began hugging me only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat and began carrying me to the bed and began placing me on bed.  Looking at the way the young lorry driver was getting excited to enjoy me in bed, I started feeling horny as well, and he began reminding me of my Vignesh, and I started missing my Vignesh already, and missing Vignesh began making me more horny.  “My God… can’t believe this is actually happening,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed and joined in me in bed and began hugging me only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat and began rolling all over the bed, the way the young lorry driver was hugging me began reminding me of my Vignesh who was hugging me in the Bus, and began making me horny.  Hugging the young lorry driver back, “shall I call you Vignesh, please,” as I whispered into his ears, closing my eyes and began hugging him back and rolling all over the bed as well, “you can call me whatever you want,” the moment the young lorry driver whispered, and began stop rolling over and ended up sleeping on top of me, and began kissing my neck, “mmmmm… Vignesh…” I almost said, and let the young lorry driver kiss my neck all he wanted.  As I closed my eyes and the young lorry driver was enjoying himself kissing me all over my neck and cheeks, I could feel like Vignesh himself was kissing my cheeks and neck, and I was totally turned on now, and my Pussy was aching for a cock inside already.  “Mmmmm… you are beautiful,” as the young lorry driver whispered near my ear while he was kissing my cheeks, his whispered sounded like Vignesh’s whisper, and began making me totally horny and the moment the young lorry driver brought his lips to lips to kiss my lips, and when I lifted my head to reach out and kiss his lips, he began pulling his lips away teasing me, since he was sleeping on top of me, Ramu Uncle and the bearded lorry driver could not see our faces properly.  As the young lorry driver brought his lips to kiss my lips, since I was already horny and turned on and as I lifted my head again and reached to kiss his lips, he began pulling his lips away and quietly laughing at me, which somehow hurt my ego.

Like Reply
As I pushed him off and got up from bed, and looking into eyes, “you think you can tease me, now watch I am gonna tease you,” I said to myself and totally ignoring Ramu Uncle and the bearded lorry driver, as I began removing my Red Blouse hooks one after the other, in a teasing way revealing my White Bra I was wearing underneath, the young lorry driver’s mouth began to water looking at my Boobs in my White Bra.  As I removed all my Blouse hooks and opened my Red Blouse and teased the young lorry driver showing my entire boobs in my White Bra, he started going crazy looking at my Boobs in my White Bra.  He started going crazy so much that he got up from the bed and came running to squeeze my Boobs, and to tease him more as I began running around the bed in my Red Petticoat, with all my Red Blouse hooks open revealing my White Bra, and my boobs jiggling, all of a sudden, the bearded lorry driver, whom I did not notice all this while, began coming towards me and saying, “I can’t control myself man, let me have her first and give it to you,” all of a sudden began hugging me tight, and began carrying me towards the bed to have me.  “No, please I will have her first,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed, and literally pulled me off the bearded lorry driver, and began hugging me in my Red Petticoat and hook opened Red Blouse revealing my White Bra.  “Please Bro, let me enjoy her first and give it to you, please Bro, it you let me enjoy this Beauty, I will do anything for you and I will even be your slave, this is once in a lifetime opportunity for me,” the young lorry driver began begging the bearded lorry driver.  Though I teased the young lorry driver to satisfy my ego, they way he was hugging me and begging his friend to let him enjoy me in bed first, began making me horny and I began hugging him back tight, as I began nicely rubbing my Boobs in my White Bra against the young lorry driver’s chest, and began kissing his cheek gently, and by this time he knew that I had surrendered to him and was ready to let him have my Pussy.  “No fucking way, you are only gonna waste our Time, and our Lorries are parked right in the middle of the Highway God damnit.  Let me fuck the Bitch first and go and look after our Lorries,” as the bearded lorry driver began yelling at the young lorry driver who was hugging me only in my Red Petticoat and hooks opened Red Blouse and revealing White Bra, Ramu Uncle, who did not understand what these guys were talking, looking at me, “Pavithra, hug him nicely, and kiss his cheek and waste his time and keep them busy, I will text Gopal meanwhile,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed, “sure uncle,” I nodded and began taking the young lorry driver into my complete embrace and enjoying myself kissing his cheeks, pretending to act as if I was kissing the young lorry driver’s cheek just because Ramu Uncle instructed me to.  Watching me taking the young lorry driver into my complete embrace and kissing him all over his cheeks, Ramu Uncle showed me a thumbs up and indirectly telling me to carry on, and began pulling out his phone from his Pocket and began texting Gopal Uncle.  Placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, “please Bro, I can’t control myself, mmmmmmm….” as the young lorry driver moaned and began squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, “mmmmmmmmm…” I moaned as well and began closing my eyes and began enjoying the way the young lorry driver was enjoying himself feeling my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat.  “Please Bro, I have have her Pussy now first, she is driving me crazy,” as the young lorry driver moaned restlessly, squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, and enjoying the way I was taking him into my complete embrace, crushing my boobs in my hooks opened Red Blouse and White Bra against his chest, the young lorry driver’s voice and his young age began reminding me of Vignesh and began making me horny and I began kissing the young lorry driver all over his cheeks, totally ignoring the bearded lorry driver, and I could feel my Panties getting wet already, and my Pussy began aching for a cock inside me.  As the young lorry driver continued begging the bearded lorry driver, “hey don’t beg him, let’s have come,” as I whispered into his eyes, “I am gonna have her first, it's my order,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed in a commanding tone, the young lorry driver took his hands off my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, and broke the hug, “okay, bro,” the young lorry driver exclaimed in a sad and disappointed tone and let the bearded lorry driver have me first.  Watching the young lorry driver being sad and disappointed, I started feeling sorry for him and at the same time began hating the bearded lorry driver as it was the young lorry driver whom I wanted to have as he began reminding me of Vignesh and making me horny.  Biting my lips as I was looking at the young lorry driver, indirectly telling me to come and have me, “My God… Pavithra, you remind me so much of your mom, because you look as sexy and hot like your mother in your Blouse and Petticoat, and this is how beautiful and sexy your mom used to look in her Blouse and Petticoat,” as Ramu Uncle began comparing me with my mom, comparing me to my mom was a huge compliment to me, just Ramu Uncle talking about my mom started making me more horny.

As the bearded lorry driver started coming towards me looking at my Boobs in my White Bra inside my hooks opened Red Blouse, and looking at my deep navel, as I looked at the young lorry driver almost begging him to come and have me first instead of the bearded lorry driver, the young lorry driver who clearly undergood my signal, “please bro,” he exclaimed begging the bearded lorry driver again, “I told you it's my order,” as the bearded lorry driver yelled at the young lorry driver.  “What are they arguing about, Pavithra?” as Ramu Uncle asked, “they are arguing over who is going to have me first,” as I said looking at the young lorry driver who was desperately begging the bearded lorry driver to let him have me, “Pavithra, it will take at least 30 minutes for Gopal and his men to reach this place, we have to waste their time,” Ramu Uncle said.

As the bearded lorry driver began ignoring the young lorry driver and grabbed my waist and licked his lips looking at my deep navel, and as he looked into my eyes, I almost started crying, as I did not want to sleep with him, as he was totally ugly.  Though the young lorry driver was no better than the bearded lorry driver, the young lorry driver was reminding me of my Vignesh and was making me horny, and that was enough for me to let the young lorry driver take me to bed and have me in the bed.  Taking his hands off my waist, and placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, “mmmmmm.. Solid Ass you have got there Whore,!,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed and gave one tight slap on my right left Ass Cheek, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..” I screamed in pain.  “Pavithra, he looks turned on already, and if he sleeps with you now, he would definitely cum inside you and leave this place.  We have to waste their time,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “give me your lips, Whore,” the bearded lorry driver exclaimed, kissing my lips with his stinky lips, and I began crying without my knowledge as his lips were stinking.  Though the young lorry driver’s lips were stinking as well, since he was reminding me of my Vignesh, I did not mind and was kissing his lips back, but kissing the bearded lorry driver’s stinky lips was like a nightmare to me.  Squeezing my Ass Cheeks tight over my Red Petticoat, “mmmmm.. What a Sweet lips you have got there, Whore,” as the bearded lorry driver exclaimed and began enjoying himself kissing, licking and sucking my lips nicely, the young lorry driver who was watching the bearded lorry driver enjoying enjoying himself kissing, licking and sucking my lips nicely, all of a sudden began grabbing me from behind and began pulling me off the bearded lorry driver, which angered the bearded lorry driver.  “What the hell man?!” as the bearded lorry driver began yelling at the young lorry driver, “sorry Bro, I got tempted,” as the young lorry driver said in an apologetic tone, and began giving me to the the bearded lorry driver to have half heartedly, it was crystal clear that the young lorry driver was scared of the bearded lorry driver and would let the bearded lorry driver have me.  As the bearded lorry driver began grabbing me by my Armpits, and brought his lips to kiss my lips, and I began to get disgusted, the bearded lorry driver looked at the disappointed young lorry driver and smiling at me, “come bro, let's share the Whore, you have her Pussy, and I will her mouth and Asshole,” as the bearded lorry driver, I started getting scared.  “Pavithra, we have to act quickly and waste their time, or else they will -_ you and go.  Tell him that you are not comfortable with a threesome.. Come on tell them,” as Ramu Uncle said, “guys I am not comfortable with a threesome,” as I was saying, “tell them, you can only take one at a time,” Ramu Uncle said.  “And tell them you are going to choose with whom you are going to sleep with first,” as Ramu Uncle kept hurrying me, “I am going to choose with whom I am going to sleep with first,” as I said, “tell them you are gonna remove your Panties and the guy who to whom you are going to give your Panties to is going to sleep with you first, come on tell them quickly before the bearded guy takes you to bed and -_s you,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed, hurrying me to react, “guys I am gonna remove my Panties now and the person whom I am going to remove my Panties and give me Panties to gets to have me first,” as I said, “good job, Pavithra,” Ramu uncle exclaimed.  “Pavithra, now don’t remove your Panties quickly, take your own time removing, and more importantly remove in a teasing way,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed, I began lighting my Red Petticoat, and began inserting my hands underneath my Red Petticoat slowly.  As I was lifting my Red Petticoat in order to reach for my Panties and grab my Panties pull my Panties down, I could not help myself to stop myself from revealing my legs, my thighs, and inner thighs to the all the men in the room, and when I grabbed White my Panties by it's elastic and was about to pull my White Panties down, “remove your Panties and come straight to me and give your Panties me, and tell them that you are going to sleep with the person to whom I am going to give your Panties to,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed, I removed my White Panties and began walking towards Ramu Uncle, only in my hooks opened Red Blouse, revealing my White Bra I was wearing underneath, and Red Petticoat and hold my White Panties in hand.
Like Reply
Before even I could reach Ramu Uncle, “now tell them that you are going to give your Panties to me and you are going to sleep with me first, and only then they can sleep with you,” as Ramu Uncle began saying, and without letting me reply, “we don’t have any choice to waste their time, Pavithra.  Just for 5 more minutes, Pavithra, Gopal will be here in 5 minutes.  I will just kiss your feet and legs and waste their time,” Ramu Uncle said.  Since Ramu uncle was only going to kiss my feet and legs for 5 minutes and waste their Lorry Drivers’ time, until Gopal Uncle comes, I agreed.

“What is the Old Bastard saying?”, as the bearded lorry driver asked, “he is telling me to give my Panties to him and tell you guys that I am going to sleep with him first,” I told the bearded lorry driver exactly what Ramu Uncle said.  “You think I am a fool and you can double cross me, you fucking old Bastard,” as the bearded lorry driver began trashing Ramu Uncle, and began taking Ramu Uncle outside, the young lorry driver came towards me, and placing his right hand on my shoulder, “don’t worry about him, he will not hurt him, he is only going to threaten him,” as the young lorry driver, who was already naked, said and turned me around, and we will not hurt you either,” as he whispered, his voice began reminding me of my Vignesh, and he began grabbing my waist gently and began kissing my lips, I began kissing his lips back passionately.  As he began removing my hook opened Red Blouse, I myself began removing my Red Blouse for him.  Looking at my stand only in my White Bra and Red Petticoat now, “wow, you look so Sexy,” as the young lorry driver whispered, his voice began reminding me of my Vignesh and I began blushing looking the young lorry driver feasting his eyes all over my Boobs over my White Bra and deep navel.  “Come,” as he whispered, I began running towards him, just like I ran into him at the Dhaba and hugged him and rolled all over the grass.  Taking me totally into his arms, with me only in my White Bra and Red Petticoat, no nothing underneath my Petticoat and everything underneath naked, as he began rolling me all over the bed, and ended up removing my White Bra hook from behind, sleeping with his upper body on top of me and lower body towards my right, and my White Bra just hanging loose on me.  Taking my right hand and making me hold his erect cock, as he began inserting his right hand underneath my White Bra and began grabbing my left boobs, and began kissing my lips, I began kissing his lips back passionately enjoying the feel of his erect cock in my right hand.  “Mmmmmm… what a lips you have, Bitch, just love it,” as the young lorry driver whispered, and began kissing my lips back again, his voice began reminding me of my Vignesh, and as I was kissing the young lorry driver’s back, I could feel another pair of hands grabbing my Red Petticoat and lifting it all the way about my waist, and by the time I could break the kiss and look whose hands those were, a pair lips began my feet and began going all the way up kissing my legs, knees, thighs and inner thighs.  “Someone has lifted my Petticoat and kissing my legs,” as I whispered at the young lorry driver who was hugging my upper body and enjoying himself kissing my lips, “it must be your stupid Husband,” as the young lorry driver whispered and began kissing my lips, since Ramu Uncle already told me that he was going to kiss my feel and waste the Lorry Driver’s times, and thinking that it was Ramu Uncle who had lifted my Red Petticoat all the way above my Waist and kissing me all over my inner thighs, I let him kiss my legs all the wanted.  As he tried to spread my legs apart, I readily spread my legs apart for him, and let him kiss my inner thighs all he wanted, and continued hugging the young lorry driver back and letting the young lorry driver enjoy kissing my lips.

As Ramu Uncle hands began going underneath me and began grabbing my naked Ass Cheeks, and his lips began kissing, sucking, and licking my Pussy lips vigorously, making me go crazy.  “Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” I began moaning as my lips getting kissed nicely and my Boobs getting squeezed nicely with his hand underneath my White Bra by the young lorry driver, and at the same time my Pussy lips were getting kissed and licked nicely by Ramu Uncle.  As the Ram Uncle began eating my Pussy nicely and inserting his tongue inside my pussy, I could feel a strong orgasm build up already, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” I began moaning, and as the stranger’s tongue began licking my Asshole nicely, “mnmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began moaning loud and began hugging the young lorry driver tight.  As Ramu Uncle’s middle finger began entering inside my already wet pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm,” I began moaning, and as Ramu Uncle began spreading my legs apart and began inserting his cock inside my wet pussy, “mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began to moan loud, as I was excited and began enjoying the feel of the Ramu Uncle’s cock inside my Pussy.  Watching me moaning and enjoying myself, the young lorry driver who was hugging my upper body tight and kissing me all over my face, “mmmm.. Looks like you like his cock,” as he whispered, “mmmmmm…. I Love his cock, mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I began moaning.  As Ramu Uncle’s thick cock began entering deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, I could feel like he was going to cum and I was going to cum as well.  “My God… Ramu Uncle, what a cock you have, Ramu Uncle, I am gonna sleep with you for the rest of my life,” I began telling myself, and began enjoying his cock inside me.  Squeezing my Ass Cheeks, as Ramu Uncle began inserting his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm…. I am gonna cum… mmmmm mmmm,” as just I was about to cum, “it's my turn now,” as the young lorry driver exclaimed and got off me, and to my shock it was not Ramu Uncle who was making love to me but the bearded lorry driver.  As soon as the young lorry driver got off me, the bearded lorry driver began inserting his hands underneath my loose white Bra, and squeezing my Boobs as he began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, brought his lips close to my lips, the I moment I held his face and began kissing his lips nicely, “aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned squeezing my Boobs and dug his cock deeper inside my Pussy, and hugged me tight, and hugging him back tight, kissing him all over his lips, I began cumming all over his cock. 
Like Reply
That’s when we heard a Car sound, and quickly the bearded lorry driver and the young lorry driver began picking up their clothes and began escaping from the Pump Room.  By the time I put my hands behind and hooked my White Bra, picked up my White Panties and wore my White Panties underneath my Red Petticoat, and wore my Red Blouse on top of my White Bra, and almost wore my Red Chiffon Saree, Gopal Uncle entered inside.  The moment he saw me wearing my Red Chiffon Saree over my Red Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, “mmmmmmmm… ready for me already, Pavithra?” he exclaimed and began taking me to bed and began enjoying me thoroughly in bed the whole night.  He literally -_d me.

In the early morning darkness, I somehow managed to push the old man’s sweaty body off me and got up from the cot, and began searching for my Red Petticoat in the dark, wearing only my Mangalsutra around my Neck, with the Yellow thread of the Mangalsutra soaked completely with the old man’s sweat and a mixture of my sweat as well while he was sleeping on top of me naked, and enjoying himself making love to me, and I was hugging him tight with my arms around his neck; and wearing a Silver Waist Chain around my Waist, which almost got cut when he pulled my Red Chiffon Saree pleats which I had tugging to my Red Petticoat just below my Navel; and wearing a two Red Glass Bangles on my right hand and three Red Bangles on my left hand, out of the dozen Bangles I wore on both my my each hand before the old man dropped me on the bed only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, and slept on top of me, and began enjoying himself kissing my lips spreading my arms and grabbing my arms by my wrists, and he began went crazy as he was kissing my lips for the first time, he began squeezing my wrists and Bangles, breaking almost all my Red Bangles, and only when he let my arms free and began hugging me tight and began enjoying himself kissing my lips, the rest of the Red Bangles I was wearing now escaped from being broken; and though the Silver Anklets I was wearing were uncut or unbroken, the whole night while he was enjoying myself making love to me and every time he used to get too excited I used to run around the Water Pump Room to escape from his craziness or at least to tire him off, and then allow him to carry me to bed and continue making love to me, the sound of my Silver Anklets was all over the room until he came inside my Pussy and fell asleep on top of me.

Now as I stood only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, in the dark and began searching for my Red Petticoat, the Old Man began moving his body and began scratching his back.  Making sure not to wake him up, being aware that if he sees me only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, naked, he would go crazy and wake up and enjoy me once again in the Cot, I tiptoed and picked up my Phone and switched on the Torch and found my Red Petticoat and picked it up and opened my bag and picked up my new Toothbrush, new small Toothpaste, and a small Medimix Soap which I bought in a small shop at the Chennai Bus Terminal before I took the bus to come to Andhra Pradesh, as I had forgot to pack my Toothpaste, Toothbrush, and my Soaps and other makeup items.

Though I forgot my makeup items, my Toothpaste, my Toothbrush, and my Soaps, I did not forget to make myself presentable to the Old Man.  As I came out of the Pump Room, wearing my Red Petticoat around me, nothing inside, No Bra or No Panties, the morning son began stinging my eyes, and covering my eyes with my left hand, as I looked around, there was no sign about any human being around, obviously, as it was Gopal Uncle’s Private Sugarcane field.  Realizing that there was nobody around, as I began walking towards the Water Tank which was behind the Pump Room.  Placing the Toothpaste and Toothbrush on the Water Talk Wall,  Taking a handful of water from the Water Tank, as I gargled and spat the water, the water was warm to feel, and just looking at the water in the Water Tank, the old memories of me and my mom playing in the Water Tank everytime we went to our native in the morning, began appearing to me and the tank Water began inviting me to get inside, and since I could not resist the temptation, I decided to get inside the Water Tank and play.

Though there was noone around, I was feeling shy to remove my Red Petticoat which I was tying around my Boobs and get into the Water Tank naked, since the memory of my mom removing hiding behind a Tree and removing her Saree, removing her Panties, removing her Blouse, removing her Bra, and tying her Petticoat around her and come back to the Water talk playing in the Water only in her Petticoat began appearing in front of my eyes, and since I was already wearing my Petticoat just like the way my mom used to to wear, I decided to get into the Water Tank and play in the water in my Petticoat.  As I was about to get into the Water Tank that’s when I realized I did not bring any extra pair of clothes, and if I get into the water in my Petticoat, my Petticoat will wet,  and if my Petticoat gets wet, I can’t wear my Panties underneath, as my Panties will get wet too; and I can’t wear my Saree over my Petticoat, as my Saree would get wet too.  Therefore, I did not have any choice other than to remove my Red Petticoat and keep it away from the Water Tank and play in the Water Tank naked.

As I went a couple of steps behind the Water Tank, to make sure water doesn’t spill on my Red Petticoat while playing in the Water, and though I knew there was no one around, the girly instinct in me made me look around and remove my Red Petticoat nada.  As I began removing my Red Petticoat and was taking my legs out one after the other and bedding over and placing my Red Petticoat on top of a rock and placing a rock on top of my Red Petticoat, so that the wind doesn’t carry away my Red Petticoat, the way I was bend naked, I could feel the wind passing all over my naked body, caressing my sensitive Asshole and Pussy, and as I stood up and I could the wind caressing my Boobs, and making my sensitive nipples hard.  As I began walking towards the Water Tank naked, just walking naked in the open began making me excited and horny, as I never got naked in the open like this.  Once I got into the Water Tank and began relaxing myself in the water, I felt like heaven.

As I began enjoying myself playing in the Water Tank, totally forgetting that I was here to get fucked by Gopal Uncle, against my will, Gopal Uncle himself came and sat on the Tank Wall, and looking at me naked in the water, “fucking your once is not enough, Pavithra, you must be fucked for an entire month, only then the lust I have for you and the craziness to fuck you nicely will subsside,” he said and began removing his underwear and got into the Water Tank naked, and began hugging me naked in the Water Tank.  As his erect cock began getting caught between my inner thighs, I was trying to move my Pussy away from his cock, as my Pussy had had enough of his cock last night.  But he was in no mood to spare my Pussy, and as he was about to insert his cock inside my Pussy, as I was about to say No, as he began saying “Pavithra, I have 3 Crores in Cash in my Car, take home and buy the Building behind your house, okay?” and began kissing my lips nicely, the 3 Crores I was about to get from the Old Man began making me get excited, and I began ignoring the old man’s unbrushed mouth and began kissing his lips nicely.  “3 Crores is enough for you, Pavithra?” as the old man asked, taking his mouth off my lips and going down kissing my neck, I started feeling greedy.  “Enough for now, Uncle,” as I said, watching him enjoying himself kissing my neck, grabbing my right Ass Cheek with his left hand, “just let me know if you need more money, okay?” as he asked and began inserting his cock inside my Pussy, here I was in no mood to say “No,” to him and as I began saying “Sure, Uncle,” he began hugging me tight with his arms around my waist, and began fucking me in the standing position, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” I began to moan, and I began wrapping my warms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  Though I did not like to get fucked by the Old Man, since I promised him that I would enjoy myself as well and cooperate with him fully, I began cooperating with him well just like I cooperated well with him fully the whole night, when he literally -_d me last night.  After cumming inside me last night, he pulled his cock out of my Pussy and kneeling next to me, squeezing my bobos with his right hand, he made me suck his cock off his cum, and without hesitation I sucked his cock off his cum and even let him hug and sleep on top of me the whole night.  As he was fucking me in the Water Tank, as he cock came out of my Pussy and began searching for my Pussy to insert his cock inside, “can I see the Cash?” I asked casually.  Grabbing my Pussy, “why Pavithra, you don’t trust me?” as he asked, “if I did not trust you, would I have slept with you last night?” as I asked, he smiled at me, “you are right, come let us see the Cash,” as he said and got out of the Water Tank, I got out of the Water Tank.  As I was about to go and pick up my Red Petticoat, “come, there is no one where,” he said and literally pulled me and took me along with me naked.
Like Reply
Never in my life have I ever held a man’s hand naked and walked naked in the open and this was the first time.  As the Old Man and I were nearing the car, I was excited to see the 3 Crores in Cash, “thoroughly enjoyed you last night, Pavithra, you were great,” as the old man whispered near my left hand and planted a kiss on my cheek, I did not react as my eyes were all over his cock trunk, where the 3 Crores I came all the way from Chennai was.  As I was standing right at the Car Trunk, fully naked, the old man went to the driver’s seat and opened the trunk, out of excitement I opened the Car trunk, and there were three suitcases.  The old man came towards me, “Hmmmm… zip open the Suitcases as well,” as the old man exclaimed, going behind me and hugging me naked from behind, with his erect cock brushing all over my thighs from behind.  Ignoring his hands which were hugging me naked from behind, and also his erect cock brushing my legs, as I zip opened the first suitcase, it was full of 500 Rs notes, and I had never seen so much money in my entire life, and I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy.  “One crore in each of the suitcases, all for this Pussy,” as the old man whispered, resting his head on my right shoulder, grabbing my bobos once after the other with his left hand and taking his right hand down and grabbing my Pussy with his right hand, for a moment I could not believe all these money are for me.  “Happy, Pavithra?” as the old man asked, letting him enjoy feeling up my Boobs all he wants, letting him enjoy rubbing his cock all over my thighs and ass Cheeks all he wanted, and letting me grab my Pussy all the wanted, “I have no words to say,  how happy I am,” as I whispered, “say your Pussy is mine,” he said.  “My Pussy is yours,” as I began saying, I could feel that I was surrendering myself to the old man, “say again,” as he said, “my Pussy is all yours,” I said placing my hands on those 500 Rs bundles and enjoying the feel of so much money in my hand.  As I was extremely happy as I have never been this happy in my entire life, “can I have your pussy, now?” as the old man, who was behind me, resting his head on my right shoulder, playing with my boobs with his left hand and placing his right hand on top of my Pussy, and rubbing my clit, asked, since I was in a great mood, placing my right hand the old man’s cheek and planting a kiss on his cheek, “told you, my Pussy is all yours, have fun,” as I winked at him, the old man readily began inserting his cock inside my pussy from behind, and hugging me tight from behind he began enjoying himself making love to me.  “Mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” as I began moaning and began placing my hands on the edges of the Suitcase where the money was, for support, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm… What a Pussy you have, Pavithra.. Mmmmmm mmmmmm ….,” he began moaning.  “My God, this money is all mine, and who would give 3 Crores just like that for a Pussy, that too for a married Pussy like mine, I mean the old man could have got a Supermodel’s Pussy or a Top Heroine’s Pussy for this 3 Crores but he chose mine, and I should make sure my Pussy is worth 5 Crores for him,” telling myself, I began spreading my legs wide to accommodate his full cock inside my Pussy.  The moment I spared my legs wider, and his cock began entering deeper inside my pussy, “aaaaaammmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm… Pavithra… what a Pussy you have my darling,” as the old man began moaning loud, with his head resting on my right shoulder, “mmmmm… it's all your, enjoy,” as I whispered and planted a kiss on his cheek, “mmmmmmmmm I love the kiss,” he exclaimed and took me inside the Pump Room.  Placing me on the bed and rolling me over, as the old man joined me in bed, and slept on top of me.  As he was spreading my legs apart to insert his cock inside my Pussy, and I was cooperating well to him and was spreading my legs apart to take his cock inside me, “I have not closed the Car Trunk,” as I exclaimed, “nobody will take your money, Pavithra, even if someone takes your 3 crores, I will give you 3 more cores,” as the old man whispered with a smile on his face and began sleeping on top of me ande began hugging me tight, the 3 more crores the old man was telling me that he would give if someone takes away made me realize the kind of golden egg laying Goose I have caught, and to make sure I don’t let his Golden Goose escape from me and keep him under my control, I began kissing the old man all over his face nicely.  “Mmmmmm….. I love you, Pavithra,” as the old man said, “I love you too, Gopal,” I said immediately.  With his cock rubbing all over my inner thighs and pussy, “will you use me for money and throw me like Kamali, did, Pavithra?” as the old man asked, “no I won’t I promise,” as I was saying, the old man began inserting his cock inside my Pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmm…..” as I began moaning, holding his face, “mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm… I want to enjoy this Pussy for the rest of my life, Pavithra, mmmmmmm,”he moaned, enjoying himself making love to me, especially enjoying the way I was cooperating with him.  More than he wants to have my Pussy for the rest of his life, after realizing that he was my Golden Goose to make me richer, I wanted to offer my Pussy to him as much he wanted and keep him under my control for the rest of his life, “hey, I told you, my Pussy is all yours, you can enjoy my pussy as much as you want and as long as you want,” as I whispered holding his face and looking him into his eyes, “your Promise?” as he asked, “I promise,” as I said and began kissing his lips nicely, “mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm…” he began to moan digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, and I could clearly feel that he was about to cum at any moment, and I was about to cum as well, and I was strangely getting emotionally attached to him.  As I began taking him into my complete embrace and began whispering “I Love you Gopal… I love you Gopal……” as began kissing him all over his face, at the same time genuinely enjoying the way the Old Man was making love to me.  “Mmmm….. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm, Pavithra… I love you Baby… mmmmm mmmmmm I love you too Pavithra, mmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm,” as he began moaning enjoying himself making love to me, at the same time sucking my boobs, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began to moan, as I could feel him about cum and at the same time I was about to cum as well.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm I am gonna cum inside your Pussy, Pavithra, ….. I am gonna make you rich and I am gonna make you my Queen, I am gonna cum mmmmm mmmmmm” as he began moaning loud, the moment I whispered “I am already our Queen, Gopal,” as began taking him into my complete embrace with all the love I would offer a man and began kissing Gopal’s lips nicely, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned and began cumming all over my Pussy and hugging him tight, biting his shoulder tight, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned and began cumming all over his cock and hugged him tight and made him sleep on top of me and take rest.  “I love you, Pavithra,” as the old man said, resting his head on my Boobs, “I love you too, Gopal,” I whispered and planted a kiss on his forehead and let him rest his head on my Boobs.

Like Reply
The Old Man himself dropped me home in his Car, and introduced himself to my husband that he was my dad’s friend. He started getting along with my husband quite well, and gifted a New Iphone to my eldest Son, and two iPads to my other sons and made my sons happy.  When the old man began telling my husband that he was going to buy the Building behind our House for me, my husband began to get delighted, and when he showed my husband all the 3 Crores in Cash, my husband, who has never seen so much cash in his life, was totally pleasantly shocked.  The very next day, we went to the Registration Office and purchased the Building Behind our House under my name, and I was so delighted and was so proud of the Old Man.  Watching me getting delighted having the Registration Papers with the Building Behind our House Registered under my name, he asked for a kiss, I did not say no, and I readily took him inside the Ladies Washroom secretly and kissed him up nicely and brought him outside.

That night he stayed in our house so that he could leave in the morning, and at night, as I was sleeping next to my husband in bed, he kissed my lips and woke me up.  “Hey, what are you doing here?!” as I whispered, making sure not to wake my husband up, “it's an emergency, come,” he whispered.  As I was about to wake up, I accidentally kicked my husband, and the old man hid under the Bed.  “What happened, honey?” as my husband asked in his half sleep, “nothing,” as I whispered, and pretended to sleep.  As my husband who was in half sleep, began hugging my upper body and began sleeping, the Old Man began lifting my Dark Blue Saree along with my Black Petticoat, no matter how much I begged him with gestures not to do anything fishy, he was in no mood to listen to me, and began grabbing my Maroon Color Panties I was wearing underneath my Dark Blue Saree and Black Petticoat and began pulling my Maroon Color Panties down, and removed my Maroon Color Panties off me completely.  Pulling his pants along with his underwear down, he began stroking his cock looking at my Pussy.  Please No, I kept on begging him, as it was too risky, but he was in no mood to listen to me, and began pulling my lower body towards the left side edge of the bed.  As my husband was hugging my upper body and sleeping, the old man began inserting his cock inside my Pussy, and began making love to me, slowly, and I was totally terrified that my husband would wake up and caught me getting fucked by the Old Man, at the same time for prevent myself from moaning, I began biting my light tight.  As the Old Man began grabbing my Ass Cheeks and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, I could clearly feel that he was about to cum, and at the same time due to the bed shaking, my husband who was hugging my upper body and sleeping began to wake up.  As the old man began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my pussy with my husband’s presence, I started getting scared that I would get caught at the time began to get more horny, and as the old man began squeezing my Ass Cheeks and began cumming deep inside my Pussy, I began hugging my husband tight in order to stop him from waking up fully and began hugging him tight and began cumming all over the Old Man’s cock.

“Honey, I am not in the mood, today,” as my husband who was in half sleep said, the Old Man began pulling his Underwear along with his Pants and began leaving our bedroom.  “It's okay, honey, maybe next time okay?” as I whispered, “yeah,” my husband said and fell asleep.  Though I was mad at the old man for making love to me in the presence of my husband in our bedroom, I felt so thrilled and began blushing and went to bed.

The next morning, as the Old man had already packed his bags and was casually talking to my husband and my sons in the living room, waiting for me to come to the living room and send him off, I was in my Bedroom wearing my Dark Green Saree on top of my Brown Petticoat and matching Dark Green Blouse, and of course wearing a White Panties underneath my Dark Green Blouse and wearing a White Bra underneath my Brown Petticoat, and pinning my Dark Green Saree Pallu to my Dark Green Blouse along with my White Bra, so that my White Bra doesn’t crop out of my Blouse, I got a text message from the Old Man.  As I picked up my phone which was on the Bed, the message was from the Old Man, which read “I want your Panties, remove your Panties and give it to me so that I can sniff your Panties till I reach home.”  Reading the message and blushing, as I began lifting my Saree along with my Petticoat and as I was about to remove my White Panties, I began getting back to back text messages, and as I was about to unlock my phone and read them, “Pavithra, come fast, Sir is getting late,” as my husband said and entered inside, I went along with him.  In the name of giving me a Goodbye hug as the Old Man began hugging me nicely, right in front of my husband, “Pavithra is like my daughter, Sir, hope you don’t mind me hugging her like this,” as the old man said, “hug her all your want, Sir, I don’t mind, as my husband said with a huge smile on his face, I began hugging the old man back more freely, and hugging him right in front of my husband strangely began making me horny.  “Can you open the Gates for me?” as the old man asked my husband, “Sure, Sir,” as my husband began leaving to open the gate, the old man and I began kissing each other’s lips passionately, and when the got excited and begged a Quickie, “It's too risky, now,” I whispered, and by the time my husband returned, I lifted Dark Green Saree along with my Brown Petticoat, and removed my White Panties, and kept it inside the Old Man’s pocket and gave him a strong kiss on his lips and sent him off with my Panties.  Now I am rich and Successful, all thanks to the Old Man.

The End 

Regards
Novelist Casanova 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Love the style of telling the story...totally erotic....it was like i am pavithra and it happening with me
Like Reply
[Image: download.jpg]
[Image: download1.jpg]
Like Reply
(12-04-2024, 03:56 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Nice story

Thank you
Like Reply
(12-04-2024, 01:35 PM)kamukaurat Wrote: Love the style of telling the story...totally erotic....it was like i am pavithra and it happening with me

Thank you for the support. I appreciate it.  Namaskar
Like Reply