அபர்ணா அண்ணி
ஓகே நண்பா. உங்கள் கதை. உங்கள் விருப்பம். ஆனால், Part 2 கட்டாயம் வேண்டும்.
[+] 3 users Like XmanX's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
இப்பொழுது எழுதிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் ஆலிஷா தொடர் முடிவடைந்ததும் பாக்கலாம் நண்பா..
[+] 1 user Likes siva92's post
Like Reply
Out of many threads here yours nd samprabha is soon good.. do continue writing.. ignore negative comments, it's not worth it
[+] 2 users Like Mysteries's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2024, 07:11 PM)siva92 Wrote: அபர்ணா அண்ணி கதையின் முடிவில் திருப்தி இல்லாதவர்கள் அல்லது இன்னும் இந்தக் கதை தொடர வேண்டும் என நினைப்பவர்கள் யாராவது விரும்பினால் இந்தக் கதையினை இந்தத் திரியிலேயே தொடர்ந்து எழுதலாம்..

ஹாய் வணக்கம் சகோ,,,  நலமா?  "அபர்ணா அண்ணி" கதையை உங்கள் அளவிற்கு ரசிச்சு,ருசிச்சி அந்த அளவிற்கு அன்பாக ஆனந்தமாக யாராலும் எழுதுவது என்பது சந்தேகமே,  ம்ம் எழுதுவது என்றால் நீங்களே தான் பார்ட்-2 வாக எழுத வேண்டும் என்ற அவா எனக்கு, ஆனால் இப்போ அவர்கள் அண்ணி இல்லையே,
[+] 2 users Like Mohaansguna's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2024, 09:56 PM)Mohaansguna Wrote: ஹாய் வணக்கம் சகோ,,,  நலமா?  "அபர்ணா அண்ணி" கதையை உங்கள் அளவிற்கு ரசிச்சு,ருசிச்சி அந்த அளவிற்கு அன்பாக ஆனந்தமாக யாராலும் எழுதுவது என்பது சந்தேகமே,  ம்ம் எழுதுவது என்றால் நீங்களே தான் பார்ட்-2 வாக எழுத வேண்டும் என்ற அவா எனக்கு, ஆனால் இப்போ அவர்கள் அண்ணி இல்லையே,

Now start a new story Leena Anni waiting for Siva sunni.  Tongue
[+] 2 users Like NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
(08-04-2024, 04:26 AM)Mysteries Wrote: Out of many threads here yours nd samprabha is soon good.. do continue writing.. ignore negative comments, it's not worth it

Sure bro
Like Reply
(09-04-2024, 09:56 PM)Mohaansguna Wrote: ஹாய் வணக்கம் சகோ,,,  நலமா?  "அபர்ணா அண்ணி" கதையை உங்கள் அளவிற்கு ரசிச்சு,ருசிச்சி அந்த அளவிற்கு அன்பாக ஆனந்தமாக யாராலும் எழுதுவது என்பது சந்தேகமே,  ம்ம் எழுதுவது என்றால் நீங்களே தான் பார்ட்-2 வாக எழுத வேண்டும் என்ற அவா எனக்கு, ஆனால் இப்போ அவர்கள் அண்ணி இல்லையே,

Part  2 ல title மாத்திக்கலாம் bro..
[+] 2 users Like siva92's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2024, 10:11 PM)NovelNavel Wrote: Now start a new story Leena Anni waiting for Siva sunni.  Tongue

yourock
Like Reply
உண்மையை சொல்லப் போனால் இந்தக் கதையின் முடிவு இது அல்ல.. பல வாசகர்களின் வேண்டுகோள்களுக்கு இணங்கியே அந்த முடிவுடன் கதையினை முடித்துக் கொண்டேன்..
Like Reply
Already I told this story should continue with the pages of century and triple century but you have stopped within half century sorry to say you have told that you stopped the story just as the readers' request good but at the same time as a writer you should have your own decision and wish never succumb to others see there are people like me who accept what the writer does

Any how thanks for the second story you started but please bear in mind never move that story also according to the wish of others
[+] 2 users Like venkygeethu's post
Like Reply
(11-04-2024, 06:19 AM)venkygeethu Wrote: Already I told this story should continue with the pages of century and triple century but you have stopped within half century sorry to say you have told that you stopped the story just as the readers' request  good but at the same time as a writer you should have your own decision and wish never succumb to others see  there are people like me who accept what the writer does

Any how thanks for the second story you started but please bear in mind never move that story also according to the wish of others

I got so many mails regarding the climax of the story.. So.. I just stopped there.. So many readers got happy by the climax.. But, i can continue  rest of the story  in part II..
Like Reply
Good decision please do continue the second part as soon as possible
[+] 2 users Like venkygeethu's post
Like Reply
(11-04-2024, 08:20 PM)venkygeethu Wrote: Good decision please do continue the second part as soon as possible

Shy
Like Reply
Update....
[+] 1 user Likes alexnich's post
Like Reply
Story finished bro..
Like Reply
You should continue
[+] 2 users Like iniyan4u's post
Like Reply
(28-04-2024, 01:34 AM)siva92 Wrote: Story finished bro..

can you add [completed] at end of title

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply