A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed)
The story started well with sneaky wife who love the husband. I thought the conversation of "Healthy" would have some impact on the story line. But, it did not. Neither Manav changed himself to healthy man. or Subha changed her mind to live a healthy life in society. Manav understand that he is no where close to the strong Sethu, but he loves Subha. The changes of mindset from love to hate just after kissing a old lady or mating with her didnt do any justice. The character of Manav is assasinated here. Same in the case of Shilpa too. After taking vengence, what did they achieve is the question comes to mind. Well started story, slipped and ended pathetically imho.
[+] 2 users Like xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good narration, but bad ending.
Like Reply
Very good.

Now Sethu with his healthy body can give healthy children to subha.
Like Reply
The ending is more realistic....I think....
Like Reply
Hi Krish, I am disappointed with the ending. Its like moral policing. This is an erotic forum. Satisfying the readers needs is much important. Anyhow you are the creator and you have your way. ALL THE BEST for future works.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Author should write an epilogue to clarify on the comments.
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Author has not commented yet. If he is not interested, with his permission someone can continue this in a new thread probably. It has lot more scope.
[+] 2 users Like fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Amazing. Write more.....
Like Reply
Just trying: 

Few weeks have been passed. 

Parents asking what happened dear. Is everything ok with your wife. I couldn't able to tell them, may be I secretly want her back. But nightmare also comes in picture that what if she do it again. 
But in the first place she didn't talk to me after everything happen. Suddenly I am thinking what if she tries to suicide, No she won't do it.  

I called Shilpa, How is she. she is fine and she proceeds her divorce proceedings. Sethu talks to her son, about her mother and uncle (me), And the son confirms it. He is drinking too much these days and crying and went to his parents house or friends house. It is like very much backfire in his life. He never thinks such thing will happen.

Suddenly I felt happy, that when she said Sethu is suffering. Suddenly remembers friends house. and I asked same, she smiles and don't know. 

And asks me what about you. I couldn't think of my self. Shilpa concerns about me, my silence answers something to her. And says forget about it. You have youth. leave this bitch and move on. 

I replied in low tone I am afraid.

Shilpa replied "wake up, its just one incident life didn't end here. Not every girl is like that. Take a good girl's hand and move on"

Her voice and words repeating in my head "wake up" and then I slept. it was night by the way.

Few more weeks passed. No, nothing from Subha, my wife who cheated me.

I wake up early in morning and doing my work. I started joking my self, that I and her taking divorce and marrying another persons and she came to me we both spends time, and got caught again. She is cheating her new husband too. That too with Ex Husband me, I couldn't able to control my self and laughs about my thaughts.

All my colleagues observed me. and few girls also eying me. 

I decided, I went back to my parents and told everything she did. They were utter shock, and argued me, that I think I am wrong. when I said I saw it my own eyes. After few more bollywood mom and dad sentiment drama, I left for work. With in days my uncle (Subha's father) called me to meet him. I know what kind of meeting it is.

Elder people, My parents and her parents and me were present. I didn't see her their. My eyes desperately searching for my wife. But she wasn't here. suddenly arguments started. My side my brother(relative) talking, How and why this happen. Everybody said same thing it was my mistake allowing her to do job in remote place. I didn't said anything. My brother who is talkative about her behavior. She was doing it while her husband is present. (She did it with Sethu while I am sleeping in Hall)

After few hours passed, Elder people asks her parents to bring her here. My brother told me that she will come and asks you to forgive, you may decide but think again. She did it while you are around. she allowed him to touch her dominate her while you are around. Such behavior is dangerous. I moved my head up and down.

Few minutes later she came, She is skinny, her face is like crying and crying. she is definitely not Subha. Before somebody initiates I started talking, for the first time. 

Me "Hi subha"

she lifts her head and look at me. no reply from her side.

a minute later

Me "you alright"

She "humm" 

Me "Is everything ok between you and your lover Sethu"

My brother who was shocked when I said Hi subha, laughing by covering his face by my latest question.

She "I'm sorry manav. I did terrible thing. Please forgive me. I'll do anything for you. Please forgive me. Please... Please... Please... "

I raised my hand to stop.

Me "When I figured it out, I decided to take my life" my mom touched my hands I looked at her with cloudy eyes.

Me "When I wakeup, you are infront of me, like an angle. doing everything for me. I was impressed. I decided to forget about it and purely wanted a life with you with love"

She "Because I love you"

I laughed mysteriously

She "I really love you Manav" pleading with confidence.

I raised my hand to stop.

Me "Is your health OK... Subha" my words are sharp, and she understands it no time. 

Nobody between us understands us. But she did.

She started crying "I am sorry Manav... I am really sorry... I did a terrible mistake"

I moved towards her and touches her both hands. 

Me "Thnak you everything Subha. Thank you for your caring. Thank you for you love. Thank you for your cheating. Thank you for this valuable life lesson you just taught me"

She "I love you Manav"

Me "Please sign our mutual divorce papers. And move on"

She "I am sorry Manav, And I love you Manav.... It is like biggest punishment to me. Please forgive me."

Me "I just woke up from my nightmare. It is your turn. Move on."

She is looking into my eyes.

And my final words just came up exactly what she was expecting worsly "Let's break up"
గమనిక : ఫోటోస్ అన్నీ గూగుల్ నుండి పెట్టాను. అడిగితే తీసేస్తాను.
కాల్ బాయ్ క్రిష్            అనుమానం-పెనుభూతం

[+] 3 users Like 3sivaram's post
Like Reply
Good, but he has breaked up already. why again?
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
(17-04-2024, 09:49 PM)zulfique Wrote: Good, but he has breaked up already. why again?

He said break up, but his real words are wake up ?.

The doors ? are already closed and locked ? no reason for waiting or shouting. It's over.

Just move on, with good terms.

[+] 1 user Likes 3sivaram's post
Like Reply
The love birds Subha and Sethu are now free birds and ready to be together. The ugly old wife of Sethu and wimp manav are fallen in love and they can marry and manav can father the child born to sethu.
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
What next
Like Reply
(19-04-2024, 09:32 AM)Deepak Sanjeev Wrote: What next

You, asking me or original writer.

Like Reply
Divorce is the best option as Manav cannot satisfy Subha hereafter. She is accustomed to big cock. Manav can give only disappointment to her. Let her choose her own life.
Like Reply
This was the last and final update from Krish for this story. Why are you asking for next update??

If anybody wants to continue with a different ending or approach. They are free to do it(may be in a new thread). Hope Krish will not mind.
Like Reply
(19-04-2024, 11:00 AM)3sivaram Wrote: You, asking me or original writer.

you at least tried. so its you
Like Reply
Just trying: 

Sethu:

After listening to my son's story, I confirmed Manav and Shilpa are mated not just once but many times recent days. He came straight to my house instead of his house and fucks my wife while my son was sleeping next to them, or watching them. 

What a funny way of karma's doing. I dreamed of fucking his wife in front of him. He already fucked my wife, while my son watching them.

These thoughts are coming in my head, when try to sleep. these nightmares.... Ahhhhh...

If I don't have an affair with Subha, Shilpa wouldn't do something like this. Many studs who approached her she simply says brother, and stops them in beginning. But what about now, If she opened herself for Manav, that wimp. She will definitely open her legs wide for anybody. My dearest wife, What about my son. Shittt.

Wimp, That bloody Manav how dare he touched my wife. And fucks her while my son near by. 

<crying>. 

I am going to kill you bastard. I am going to fuck your wife Subha.

I went to straight to Subha's house. I opened the door, and saw Subha. I was stunned. 

First time when I saw her she was like jasmine flower, fresh, elegant and beautiful. I tried my luck she is living in long distance relationship with her husband. And she is kindhearted. I planned and trapped her, she liked my macho and we both spend beautiful moments together. Even after her husband Mr.Manav came I liked to fuck her. I really wanted to embrace every inch of her body. Her beauty made me blind and I couldn't think of myself or my family or my situations.

Now she was skinny, crying and crying. Nobody came to talk to her. Her husband Manav divorced her, She signed mutual divorce notice.

I "How are you Subha"

I kept my distance from her, a worse smell coming from her.

Subha "Humm, Can you do me a favor"

I "Yes, tell me........... You want me to talk to Manav. I will definitely do it" I am sincere because she was like this because of me.

Subha's face made a lifeless smile and looked at me after taking deep breath "I want my Job back, Can you talk to them for me. Please..."

I nodded my head and I said "Manav"

Subha also repeated same words "Manav" and after some time she continued "he had new girlfriend"

Literally I was shocked. Would she say Shilp's name by any chance. Subha said "his relative. who is widow, she approached him"

In my mind "Woww.... He had this beautiful wife and my wife and now this new girl"

Subha smiling and says "Manav is not the person who will initiates first. But he'll improve his pace in middle. They are perfect pair" she smiled again.

I am silent.

Subha "You know, He never ever watched another girl when we were together. Even we were watching movie. He looked at me when a hot scene comes, his face is like can I watch" and she laughs, "What kind of wife give her husband to watch such scenes. And who will asks wife permission" and laughing again.

I "Idiot"

Subha looked at me with angry eyes "gentle man he is"

Gentle man, my foot,  I "They did it"

Subha looking at me, she is not surprised "I know" she said it. 

I was irritated by her answer, Subha "He won't lie"

I was like dumbfounded by her answer. My blood is boiling, my mind is saying How could they?

I moved forward and touched her hands, she is not resisting. I took her to the bedroom. We were both nude within seconds.

I started fucking her again and again, the smell coming from her is not good but I am kissing her body and embracing it, My body is full of liquor smell. She still sucking my cock.

We are like animals definitely not humans, I ended up cumming into her pussy unlike before. And we were apart. may be my son hates me. People may talk a lot about us. But we did it. we did it again.

Few days have passed.

Subha is gaining weight these days she is becoming beautiful again. And I tried many times to stop drinking but ended up drunk and came to Subha house and talks about my wife and her husband and we fucks.

Shilpa is trying to marry another person. I was angry, I went to Subha and we had angry sex. 

Few days later my son came to me and said I tried to talk to you I came to this house but you and aunt(Subha) were in bedroom. and...... So I left.

I am a bad father, that night Subha and I had bad sex.

I am sad, because our lives are like this, We had painful sex 

All these days Subha just followed me what ever I say listened to what ever I do she obey.

Few days later Subha called me "don't come today, He is coming" I was surprised by her voice she is happy. I said "who?" 

She said "Manav"

I tried to go to my house, My son came to me and said "uncle just left". I was dumbfounded. He said "Manav"

My nightmares are started again.

Like Reply