Poll: Want more
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Ghanastana's adventures...
Do yourself a Favour.

make her loose herself in pleasure [Image: u.webp] & then, see how you get treated[Image: aa.webp]
Your focus determines your reality.
There's no such thing as luck
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

The longing you seek is not behind you, It is in-front of you.
Many of our truths cling on our point-of-view.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
please post more sexy hot pics in sarees, skirts...
can you wear bra and thongs on road and infront of others and in public ..???
I mean, infront of your male teachers...
infront of your male friends...
in front of your girl nfriends husbands...
infront of yur hsbands friends...
infront of yur students friends..
infront of co passangers in crowd train and bus...

will you stay like this showing your sexy round balls on top and curved inviting big rounds in the bottom, will you let your friends husbands see inside your bra and try to look at your pink cherries in front of their wives and feel wow and realizing that you have very sexy rounds and cute cherries than your friends that are their wives and if they request you so much and plead yu so much saying they are very hungry, and place their hands on your bra and keep pressing there and ask you for milk, will you give them chance to pull your bra down and allow all yur friends husbands to drink your milk in hurry and fighting between them in worry that one may empty all the milk of your tasty fruits by sucking your cherries for long as their wives see ..???

if some of your friends get angry looking at their husbands drinking your milk and if they open their bra and show their cherries to other hubbys there thinking that they will drink their milk but looking at all other husbands see their opened rounds and look at your rounds again no one is interested after tasting your milk and trying to drink your milk again and again, you will make your friends angry and loose all yur friends ... will u dare to do that ..???

so please ... wear sarees ... and strip slowly as we ask for us.. your sisters fav students are waitng for tons your saree pics...

please ...
please ..
ask my teacher to post her pics for us even...
we want to see both of your pics here...
we cant miss yu both...
you both sisters are like 2 milk fruits of a sexy body for us..
you both are like 2 sexy pair of shaking rounds of the female sexy body for us...
please add both of your pics plz..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Never deny women when She needs love-making, ..

[Image: yam.webp] [Image: yam1.webp] [Image: yam2.webp]
When she is willing to open floodgates to heaven, make sure, you don't miss
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
(30-01-2024, 08:56 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Keep pleasing your Lady just so that She keeps thinking of ways to pleasantly surprise you....
[Image: x.webp][Image: y.webp][Image: z.webp][Image: u.webp][Image: v.webp][Image: w.webp]

you and your sister only our ladies...
we want to please you people first and get surprises from yu both...
please both of you come close please...

please hug me tight frojm back and front and shake yur body plz...
please do this wearing a top and knee length skirt without a bra and a panty  plz...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(22-01-2024, 11:00 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Couples tend to have misunderstandings in the early days of marriage and more so later.

carefully placed his palm on my lap and squeezed the soft thigh. That sexual touch, will get the Laps, Thighs so energized.

Just give her your touch daily, .. touch, pinch, nibble, beat, slap, ... [Image: ishakoppikar-thighs1.webp] She'll give you manifold

I am asking you to wear such skirt and rotate this way and show me your hidden assets in clear video.. but you are not doing that.. please.. take a round and show me your attractive assets please...
please make 1 with thong...

at the end of the video.. pleas stop and lift your skirt showing your back ands hold your soft rounds and spread and show how far your thong string gone plz... 
please just show your thong... 

keep spreading's for long and ask the camera man to zoom on to the string plz...
Like Reply
(23-02-2024, 09:43 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Never deny women when She needs love-making, ..

[Image: yam.webp] [Image: yam1.webp] [Image: yam2.webp]
When she is willing to open floodgates to heaven, make sure, you don't miss
Wow .. As i look at this pic and her hot expressions, can you take my hands on to your blowse and press my hand hard there plz..
Like Reply
hello where r u.. plz post lot of pics...
Like Reply
[Image: i.webp]
Simple... If you want her to be Sexy, You need to keep her fulfilled, ...

Yes, there will be cahoots like Kya legs hai , look at her waist , breasts kitne firm hai " etc etc ---

Until, you stay within safe confines, but then, suffocatingly tight dresses are worn to take breath out of men too.
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
Any doubt, I am Ghana Stana [Image: Clipboard01.webp]
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
Wives are urns of explosive desire - desire which can burst into expression with the faintest hint of provocation or most of the time without any obvious provocation at all, making them volcanoes of lust.

Give them some space & privacy, even a mundane thing like serving food becomes a act of seduction ... The impact is doubled or trebled by the lady's effervescent , extra sexual body language , which she very selectively emits, lest the world gets lost in the magic of her other charms.
[Image: yt.webp][Image: yt2.webp][Image: yt2-0.webp][Image: yt3.webp][Image: yy.webp]
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
(14-03-2024, 10:03 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Any doubt, I am Ghana Stana [Image: Clipboard01.webp]

No doubt...
its not you..
it is some hot actress and sexy model..
looks like this is the pic of Aishwarya rai in her teen age taken by a famous director in a hot scene.. 
or looks ike a very sexy teen model is posing for a photoshoot...

whose pic ever is this, everyone is looking at the shape of those attractions and want to drink all those drops on those attractions...

I even want to push off that bra and drink the drops under it...

if it is really you,
if you are really this hot...
then please take a series of pics in one sexy  indian saree
then slowly show us your sexy pics exposing curves..
then slowly lift your saree to your waist and show me your hot thighs and show me the color of your thong that is covering your soft spot while still the saree is on your body while you just lift it..
while you hold your saree and skirt at your waist in one hand spread your legs wide and show us the color from close...
and while i look closure please drop some juice and make it wet and click few pics and send me..
then as you hold your saree lifting it..
please lift your blouse even to your neck and show me the color of your bra while you still have your blouse and saree on your body ....
then leave your saree and turn back and lift your saree slowly from behind and show me your soft rounds, then while you bunch up your saree their on your rounds just hld both of your soft rounds and spread.. spread.. spread as wide as possible and show us the color of your thongs string while you still have your saree on your body and say i am your gabnasthana "any doubt" ..??

now you can completely undbang your saree and take 100s of pics in just bra and thong and i will know that it is you ganasthana and those assets are really yours...
Like Reply
(30-03-2024, 04:57 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: No doubt...
its not you..
it is some hot actress and sexy model..
looks like this is the pic of Aishwarya rai in her teen age taken by a famous director in a hot scene.. 
or looks ike a very sexy teen model is posing for a photoshoot...

whose pic ever is this, everyone is looking at the shape of those attractions and want to drink all those drops on those attractions...

I even want to push off that bra and drink the drops under it...

if it is really you,
if you are really this hot...
then please take a series of pics in one sexy  indian saree
then slowly show us your sexy pics exposing curves..
then slowly lift your saree to your waist and show me your hot thighs and show me the color of your thong that is covering your soft spot while still the saree is on your body while you just lift it..
while you hold your saree and skirt at your waist in one hand spread your legs wide and show us the color from close...
and while i look closure please drop some juice and make it wet and click few pics and send me..
then as you hold your saree lifting it..
please lift your blouse even to your neck and show me the color of your bra while you still have your blouse and saree on your body ....
then leave your saree and turn back and lift your saree slowly from behind and show me your soft rounds, then while you bunch up your saree their on your rounds just hld both of your soft rounds and spread.. spread.. spread as wide as possible and show us the color of your thongs string while you still have your saree on your body and say i am your gabnasthana "any doubt" ..??

now you can completely undbang your saree and take 100s of pics in just bra and thong and i will know that it is you ganasthana and those assets are really yours...

I don't get this obsession with Saree..

anyway kurraadu, ..

okkasaari ...adenToo chooddaam

in my deedi's words, .. tataastu
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
(31-03-2024, 07:24 AM)ghanastana Wrote: I don't get this obsession with Saree..

anyway kurraadu, ..

okkasaari ...adenToo chooddaam

in my deedi's words, .. tataastu

Ah oh my teachers hot sister...
if yur sister says tadaasthu..
then why dont yu ask her to join with you too....???
your sister my sexy curvy teacher knows how to deal with her student well without actually letting me push my tongue between her legs, but just by allowing me to see how she covers her spot under her saree hiding the vision to all her crazy students...
please ask her to join with you and please pose for me as twins showing yur hot curves in the same pose ...
confuse me...
make me crazy...
make me behave like insane, who is not knowing where to look at...
and will please taste your sisters my teachers sexy juicy spot and show us just how you taste that position of yu spreading your sisters smooth legs... sexy thighs... just without showing me what you taste, the actual spot, which your sister doesnt like to show me anyway, but just please explain me the taste of all your sisters sweet leaking fluids...

if yur sister enjoy you tasting and if yu can hear her sexy happy songs , can you please make me lucky enough to hear yur sisters sings too plz...

will be waiting for the twins show..
in lot of pics...
and the audio files..
Like Reply
(01-04-2024, 05:41 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: Ah oh my teachers hot sister...
if yur sister says tadaasthu..
then why dont yu ask her to join with you too....???
your sister my sexy curvy teacher knows how to deal with her student well without actually letting me push my tongue between her legs, but just by allowing me to see how she covers her spot under her saree hiding the vision to all her crazy students...
please ask her to join with you and please pose for me as twins showing yur hot curves in the same pose ...
confuse me...
make me crazy...
make me behave like insane, who is not knowing where to look at...
and will please taste your sisters my teachers sexy juicy spot and show us just how you taste that position of yu spreading your sisters smooth legs... sexy thighs... just without showing me what you taste, the actual spot, which your sister doesnt like to show me anyway, but just please explain me the taste of all your sisters sweet leaking fluids...

if yur sister enjoy you tasting and if yu can hear her sexy happy songs , can you please make me lucky enough to hear yur sisters sings too plz...

will be waiting for the twins show..
in lot of pics...
and the audio files..

Whatever I can do, I will do for you Boy...

this is a Story, ongoing Story..

your classes are separate ..

I like your dedication
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
(01-04-2024, 09:52 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Whatever I can do, I will do for you Boy...

this is a Story, ongoing Story..

your classes are separate ..

I like your dedication

oh.. if you can do for me,
can you please tell me if anyone has seen your sexy tight rounds under silk skirt, and your sisters my teachers sexy soft rounds under her skirt completely nude as your thong string hides deep inside between your tight rounds ad your sisters thongs string hides between her soft rounds everyone thinks that you sisters are panty less in the silk skirt and yu dont know that your skirt fies in air until your waist band just bellow your panty line and people behind you both, try to peep between your tight rounds and your sisters soft rounds as you walk and create some gap between your rounds to test their luck if they can see the actual treasures through the gaps and lucky openings but they fail and fail and fail 100 times as they continue to walk behind where ever yu go...... 
what i want to know is if you people get to notice those crazy incidents by weak guys for such a sexy sisters...
and when that happens when i am there with you people will yu  and your sister allow me t place my hands on your tight rounds and your sisters soft rounds and cover the gaps you create as you walk when ever your skirt flies and to prove guys who walks behind that these tight and soft rounds of these sexy hot sisters are exclusively reserved for me and will you allow me to indicate those guys that only i can touch and feel these rounds of twin like sisters and walk ike a proud guy who own the exclusive rights for assets of you both...

please tell me all that people could see and all that you will allow me t prove my rights on your assets and your sisters assets to everyone try to follow you forgetting all their other important tasks..
Like Reply
I want to imagine you both sisters properly in every scene..
can you please answer me of these specials of you both..
please tell me height of you and your sister my sexy curvy teacher.....
please tell me weight of yu and yur sister..
please tell me the bra size of you and your sister..
please tell me the cu size of you and yur sister...
please tell me the color of your your cherries and your sisters cherries please..
please tell me the dia meter of the circle around your cherries and your sisters cherries please..
please measure the length of the cherries of you and your sister when in normal mood and send me...
please lift your sisters top and push the bra up to her neck and please cut front parts of your top at yuor cherries and pull your cherries out through the hole..
then please touch your cherries to your sisters cherries and rub them by moving your fruits in all directions by maintaining the contact of your cherries...
do that for 10 mins.... until yuo hear your sister start singing song matching with your song...
then record both of your songs ...
now measure the length of your sisters cherries and your cherries when in excited mood and send me the lengths plz..
then please measure the gap between two milk rounds and send me plz..
then please measure the weight of your sisters milk packs and your milk packs by lacing your sisters nude rounds and your nude rounds on a kitchen scale...
then please measure the depth of yur navel and ur sisters navel and tell me if i can push my hard one inside..
then please measure lengths of your hair and your sisters hair under yur panty or thong...
then please measure the softness of yur lips between yur legs and your sis legs plz
then please insert fingers between your sis lips and her fingers in yur lips and measure the depth plz...
then please insert as many fingers as possible in your sisters juicy lips between her legs and in your wet lips and measure the tightness and tel me the tightness of both of your lips..
then please measure the distance between both holes between your sister legs and your legs and send me plz..
then please measure the size of rounds your sister has behind under her skirt and under your panty using inch tape by rounding the tape around sexy soft rounds of you both..
ah list goes on...
lot ad lot more to measure of that you both posses...
there are 100s to measure on your bodies...
I need to come to your place to measure every inch of your bodies perfectly...
but, please measure just these for now and send me plz..

dont skip sending me measurements plz...
I really need all of these...
please send me...
else I will bite all your cherries and juicy lips until you both scream louder and louder until u agree to measure....
Like Reply
Women's are urns of explosive desire

• desire which can burst into expression with the faintest hint of provocation or most of the time without any obvious provocation at all, making them volcanoes of lust. [Image: b.webp]
  • Much of the sexuality of a wife settles deliciously around her midriff[Image: c.webp]
  • where all the unrequited lust lies coiled up and the mere touch of a strong male makes the passion hiss out like an invisible serpent from her deep, exotic navel, emitting a heady, strong aroma of arousal
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
(01-04-2024, 04:10 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: I want to imagine you both sisters properly in every scene..
can you please answer me of these specials of you both..
please tell me height of you and your sister my sexy curvy teacher.....
please tell me weight of yu and yur sister..
please tell me the bra size of you and your sister..
please tell me the cu size of you and yur sister...
please tell me the color of your your cherries and your sisters cherries please..
please tell me the dia meter of the circle around your cherries and your sisters cherries please..
please measure the length of the cherries of you and your sister when in normal mood and send me...
please lift your sisters top and push the bra up to her neck and please cut front parts of your top at yuor cherries and pull your cherries out through the hole..
then please touch your cherries to your sisters cherries and rub them by moving your fruits in all directions by maintaining the contact of your cherries...
do that for 10 mins.... until yuo hear your sister start singing song matching with your song...
then record both of your songs ...
now measure the length of your sisters cherries and your cherries when in excited mood and send me the lengths plz..
then please measure the gap between two milk rounds and send me plz..
then please measure the weight of your sisters milk packs and your milk packs by lacing your sisters nude rounds and your nude rounds on a kitchen scale...
then please measure the depth of yur navel and ur sisters navel and tell me if i can push my hard one inside..
then please measure lengths of your hair and your sisters hair under yur panty or thong...
then please measure the softness of yur lips between yur legs and your sis legs plz
then please insert fingers between your sis lips and her fingers in yur lips and measure the depth plz...
then please insert as many fingers as possible in your sisters juicy lips between her legs and in your wet lips and measure the tightness and tel me the tightness of both of your lips..
then please measure the distance between both holes between your sister legs and your legs and send me plz..
then please measure the size of rounds your sister has behind under her skirt and under your panty using inch tape by rounding the tape around sexy soft rounds of you both..
ah list goes on...
lot ad lot more to measure of that you both posses...
there are 100s to measure on your bodies...
I need to come to your place to measure every inch of your bodies perfectly...
but, please measure just these for now and send me plz..

dont skip sending me measurements plz...
I really need all of these...
please send me...
else I will bite all your cherries and juicy lips until you both scream louder and louder until u agree to measure....

Sorry Boy

I have run into an Issue

everything needs to wait
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply