Adultery Mily trapped to prostitution
This was unexpected but nice start to new line up
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
UnHoly Holi ( A Quickie) :

Mily was in turmoil now  a days. With her nasty FIL staying with them had made her life hell. Her FIL pounded her daily at least once after her hubby and daughter left.
And she bore everything like a good daughter in law. She often wondered “how can an old man like her FIL have so much lust and stamina left in him”.
It was “Holi” today, yesterday “Arup’s” step brother aged 20 had come to stay with them for the holiday. He worked as a labor in “Jharkand” and as his father was here, so he dropped in too.

All of them were happy as their house was buzzing with guest after a long time and Mily was happy that at least her FIL won’t try any filthy things with her with “Ajeet” around.

Her daughter had a good repo with her kaku (Chachu) and was busy playing with him.
Her FIL still managed to grab her boobs few times since morning on pretext of playing Holi with his daughter in law when both Arup and Ajeet were not watching. Mily winced with pain each time with his rough handling but carried on.

Around 11am FIL sat at the dining table with both sons to drink. Ajeet carried his own packet of chips to carry along with the drink. Her daughter too was given one such packet and she was too happy to get it from kaku as she resumed her TV watching while munching away the chips
Ajeet was not much of a drinker but for company sake was downing a peg or two along with his dad and step brother. Mily failed to notice that her FIL was pouring more drinks in Arup’s glass compared to his own.

After finishing off the bottle both Arup and Ajeet went to the bedroom to rest, while her FIL stretched himself on the chairs. Mily rushed off to the kitchen dressed in a red gown to cook the lunch for the family, while her daughter was deeply engrossed in chota bheem.

Mily was still having gulal all over her face and body, she planned to take the bath after cooking the lunch for the hungry men and kid.
Snores from Arup could be well heard as Mily was busy washing potatoes in the kitchen sink. She felt disgusted on why her husband was more interested in drinking and sleeping, rather than enjoying the day with family.

She carried on washing the tomatoes after the potatoes.

She shivered in shock as Mily felt two rough hands on her arms. She could well guess who he was from his foul breath. But she was shocked that her FIL dared to touch her in spite of the fact that his both sons were sleeping in the bedroom just few feet from them.

He gripped her arms and started to kiss her neck and bare shoulder. Mily tried to struggle , to get herself free from this guy , but his grip was strong. His hands now left her arms and gripped her boobs from behind and squeezed and caressed them as he continued to kiss and lick her neck.

Mily was accustomed to his rough handling but the fact that her Hubby and BIL was in the other room made her panicked.

Her FIL now left her boobs and hitched up the red gown to waist and with a single pull ripped off her black panty. He pushed her legs wide with his legs as the panty lay tattered on the floor. Mily could still listen to the snoring of her hubby and chota bheem in the background.

Mily positioned herself bent over on the kitchen sink gripping it, as her FIL positioned his already hard cock in front of her pussy lips and pushed from behind.
A loud moan escaped her lips “ Ohhhhhhhhhhh…” and she immediately regretted as this might wake up both the guys, the only consolation was that both were drunk.
Her FIL held her by waist and pounded her hard, steady moans now escaped her lips “ Ohhhhh …..Ahhhhh …Ohhhhhh….. mmmmmm” .

Her FIL hands moved from her waist to her boobs and back while fucking her hard. Her nails dug deeper in the sink edge as she had waves after waves of pleasure rushing over her body again and again.  “ohhhhhhh maaaa, mmmmmmmm “ Mily moaned quite loud enough but the snores from her hubby could still be heard.

Her FIL was losing it as he was drunk too. , he started to move faster as his balls slapped with her buttock and made a steady sound. She could now feel his FIL swell inside her pussy as he shot his first string deep in her. He finally plunged deep in her pussy and held it there, with his hands on her boobs above the gown.
Mily too shook with the waves of ecstasy that shook and shivered her her moans were beyond control “ Ohhhhhhhh yess , ohhhhh maa, ahhhhhhhh” she moaned and moaned.

Finally both of them subsided and came back to normal as her FIL came out of her panting and left her and the kitchen.

Mily remained in that position as cum dribbled down her thighs. She straitened her gown and threw the tattered panty into the waste bin.
Her FIL too tired resigned himself on the chair and dozed off. Mily let out a sigh and resumed her cooking.

She brought the washed potatoes and tomatoes onto the chopping board to prepare them for the cooking, it was then she felt another pair of hands gripping her arms from behind.

Mily jumped in shock and turned around to face “Ajeet” who smiled down upon her.  In his right arm he was holding his mobile in which the recorded scene played out between her and FIL just few minutes back. Her moans could be heard clearly in the video. Mily looked at her BIL in shock. “This bastard woke up due to her moans and captured the incident in his mobile” She thought.

This bastard was 17 years younger to Mily and his hands played and roamed around freely all over her. No words came out of her mouth as Ajeet dragged the red gown over her waist and over her head and onto the floor. In fact Mily assisted him by raising her hands over her head to pull out the gown out of her glowing body.
Ajeet had lusted for her Sis in law many times but could not approach due to his elder step brother and today he was not going to let go off the opportunity as his brother lay in bed drunk and snoring and her Mily boudi naked in front her.

Mily stared blankly as Ajeet held her by naked waist and made her sit on the kitchen slab with her both legs spread. She bent backward and placed both her palm on the slab. Her pussy still dripping due to sex she had with her FIL just minutes ago.

Mily prepared herself mentally as she was getting ready to get fucked for the second time in minutes of the first fuck by her BIL , who was younger to her and was a labor in some company.

Ajeet reached and un clipped the black bra and slid it off her milky shoulder onto the kitchen slab. Her 34b boobs were taut and her nipples stood erect, ready for any action.

Ajeet’s eyes glowed with lust as his mouth latched itself on her left boobs while mauling her right boobs. He bit  on the nipples , marking them with his teeth. Mily winced with pain as she grabbed his shoulder and dug her nails and tried to push him off her boobs.

Ajeet held on and kept on sucking them one by one , while flicking her nipples with his tongue. Light moans began to escape her lips “Ahhh , ohhh , ahhhh ahhhh”.
Ajeet now pulled Mily at the edge of slab and  let his shorts down his leg. His already erect cock jumped out of the bondage and was ready to service Mily’s juicy cunt.
As Mily looked on he positioned his cock on her lips and gave a mighty push. His fat cock went in easily in two consecutive push as her pussy was already slick.
She wrapped around her hands around his neck as he started to fuck her with deep and slow strokes.

He dug his teeth on her bare white shoulder as Mily moaned loudly “uhnnnnn, ohhhhhh , ohhhhhhh” .  Her FIL jolted out of his slumber and craned his neck to see Ajeet buttock pistoning in and out of his daughter in law. “Mily is a horny bitch” he smiled as he went back to his slumber.

Ajeet now sped up as the fact that he was fucking his own sexy sis in law was making his lose it fast. “This is just the beginning, I ll have such opportunities soon” he thought as he banged his way to glory.

Mily was having a different experience with a new fat cock as she dug her nails and buried her face on his neck. Her moans were loud and clear on his ears. “Ahhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh maaa “

Mily lost the count of number of times she came over this fat cock. Ajeet could feel her pussy walls grip his cock and milk it.

The sensation was too much for Ajeet as he finally pushed deep in her and came in liters in her deep womb. It was a miracle that her daughter didn’t peep In the kitchen during her fucking with Ajeet.

Ajeet pulled out from her pussy as Mily slumped in the wall behind her. Ajeet picked up his phone and shorts and left the kitchen , with Mily still recovering from the orgasm.

After some time , Mily climbed down the kitchen slab and wore back her bra and later her red gown.

It was time again to go back to her cooking.
[+] 3 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Bro mily prostituted ha fil sa or sex mat karao ashim is ok and some brutal sex
[+] 1 user Likes Xossiy's post
Like Reply
Nice Holi

Keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
BIL Again :

It was few days after “Holi” , her father in law has left and her daily routine was back to normal. It was quite erratic with her FIL around, he pounded her at is will and she obliged each time.

The regular sex with her clients and FIL had made her horny and her pussy was itching for a pouding.

The bell chimed and she was just back after dropping off her daughter and was still sweaty due to the scorching heat and humidity.

She was bit surprised to see her young BIL standing at the door, Mily anticipated why Ajeet was here and with a smile ushered him inside and shut the door.

Ajeet anyway was mesmerized with her beauty and kept staring at her. Mily smiled at him “Shudu dekhbe naki kichu korbe” (will you keep staring or do something) Mily quipped, wasting no time to jump to the point.

Ajeet came out of the trance and moved ahead and slipped her pallu off the shoulder. Mily helped him and  plucked at the knot of her sari and it came undone, fell to her feet and she took his hand in hers and pressed it to her crotch. Her cunt was wet, seeping juice and he gasped, hot and horny now, pressing his thick finger between her cunt-lips, knuckling her clitoris. Mily moaned, arching her face and back, thrusting her breasts outward

He reached back and snapped the buttons on her blouse. His eager hands now unclipped her black bra and slid if off her shoulder too,her breasts bounced out and he bent his head and took one in his mouth, sucking hungrily, nibbling her stiff nipple. Moaning, she curled an arm around his head. Ajeet now was busy taking off his clothes and it lay in heap along side her saree and bra.

With a soft moan, she drew away from him, turning silently, slowly, his hand in hers and led him, wet and naked, from the drawing room to their bed room . In the room, she turned and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue in and out of his mouth, one arm around his broad shoulders, the other working his stiff cock.

"I'm going to suck your cock," she murmured. "You can cum in my mouth if you want. I like that."

Ajeet groaned, despair and excitement still doing battle in his mind. She found it delicious. Slipping smoothly to her knees before him, she flipped back his foreskin and took his cock in her mouth quickly, started sucking it, working the bulging cock-head cleverly with his tongue. Ajeet cried out, his body lurching, spasming, belly snapping in with shock, hips thrusting at her face. Mily moaned deep in her throat, her hands on his thighs, her face moving back and forth between his legs. His cock was thick and long and hot and its musky taste made her giddy with excitement. Whimpering, she caressed her face and breasts with it, her eyes hooded. Ajeet looked down at her, incredulous, disbelieving, enormously turned on. She was incredible. He'd never imagined a blowjob this good. But, still, she was his boudi (Brother’s wife) She'd known him since he was school going kid The battle raged momentarily, and then his body betrayed his mind, and the hunger of adolescence took control.

"Ohhhhhhh yes!" he gasped. "Oh god yes!" He flung his head back, his hands on her head, moving it to and fro now, his hips pumping. "Oh yes ... suck me! Suck my cock ... oh god yes!"

He still couldn't bring himself to talk to her like he did with some of the others he'd been with, to call her exciting, sexy, dirty names ... and what she was doing to him didn't let him use the honorific either. She realized his torment and savoured it wickedly for a long moment, sucking his cock like a slut, fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples. He groaned thickly, watching her incredulously, in deep excitement. Her face was distended with the thickness of his cock. She took his hands in hers, moving them off her head, keeping them pinned to his sides, her face rocking back and forth, turning this way and that as she used her tongue on his cock-head and every part of his shaft.

She ducked her head under his cock-shaft, dragging her teeth down the shaft lasciviously, her eyes tilted up to his, glittering with lust.

"Talk," she murmured. "Say what you want, Ajeet ... let me hear it ... what you really want to say ... say it ... please ... I like hearing those words." He was surprised at this change in his boudi.

Ajeet gaped at her. He couldn't. There was no way...

"C'mon whore! Suck it! Suck my cock!" he heard himself say, pulling her face back to his penis.

His words had a visible effect on her. She moaned loudly, throatily, throat and, releasing his hands from hers, took his cock deep in her mouth, her tongue whipping his cock-head in frenzy. Ajeet cried out, his head arching, his hips jerking forward, his hands flying to her head again. She sucked him feverishly, her head rocking rapidly to and fro, her hands on his thighs. He pumped his hips back and forth at her face, moving her head in rhythm, fucking her mouth.

"Yes! Ohfuckyes!" he gasped. "Yes ... uhhh yes uhh c'mon, whore, c'mon! Suck harder, whore, suck harder!" scarcely believing what he saying and to whom.

On and on she went, her hunger and lust evident, insatiable. His loins were bursting with heat and he groaned thickly, in imminent danger of losing control. With all her experience, Mily sensed it at once and immediately stopped, moving her head back, gently jerking his cock in one fist.

"Don't come," she murmured. "Don't you dare cum yet! C'mon! Take a deep breath! Yes ... that's good ... you can cum in my mouth later, not now." She looked up at him, her eyes glittering with lust, smiling lasciviously.

She moved onto back on the bed, drawing him down with her, over her, holding his head in his hands, kissing him hard, her tongue probing his mouth. He could taste himself on her. Her breasts were turgid under his chest, her stiff nipples raking his skin. The hard mangalsutra scbangd his flesh.

"My cunt's burning," she murmured. "Lick me. Show me how well you can lick a woman's cunt."

Ajeet's excitement flared again. He moved his face lower, sweeping his tongue over her long nipples, nibbling them sharply. She gasped, arching and he sucked on the small mounds, taking them deep in his mouth. Mily groaned, her fingers clenching his hair. Sucking one breast, he squeezed the other, twirling her rigid nipple in forefinger and thumb, rubbing her mangalsutra over it. She whimpered, her face turning to one side, her hips writhing under his.

"Lick me," she groaned. "Lick my slit, Ajeet! Hurry!"

The youth grinned to himself, his confidence increasing. This was terrific. She was incredible. What did it matter that she was his beloved boudi. He moved his head lower, over her flat belly, loving the taut smoothness of her milky skin, unblemished and hairless. He swept his tongue through her navel, moved lower, nuzzling the damp fuzz between her slender thighs. The heady aroma of her cunt filled his nostrils. Her legs were splayed wide, her cunt-lips open, visibly wet. He looked at it hungrily. She moved her hands down to her crotch, pulling them open even wider.

"Put it in," she gasped. "Put your tongue into my cunt, Ajeet! Lick it!"

Slowly, tenderly, gently, he dragged his tongue through her crack. The effect on her was electric. She gasped sharply, her body whipping up in a steep bow, her head arching back, her mouth in a wide O. He moved his tongue up and down her slit again, savouring the musky cunt-nectar, lapping at it. She whimpered, biting her lower lip sexily, her hands clenching his hair.

"Yes! Ohma uhhhhhhh yes! Oh god yes!" she moaned. "Oh Ajeet! Uhhhh hanh ... uhhh yes!"

Now his tongue was working her cunt busily, flickering up and down, round and round, jabbing tantalisingly at her swollen clit and whipping it to and fro, laving her cunt-lips. Mily's moans were loud, incessant, lewd. Her hips writhed under his face, jerking up and down. Her head flipped from side to side in an agony of joy as the heat built in her loins and flamed through her slender body.

"Yes uhh ohma uhh yes uhhh yes oh god yes oh that's good ... lick me! Lick me! Yes! That's it!" she whimpered. "Do it ... don't stop! Keep licking!"

Ajeet chuckled to himself, feeling strong and manly. Slowly, he slid a finger into her cunt, finger- and tongue-fucking her simultaneously. Mily cried out in joy, her hips jerking uncontrollably under his face. He went on doing it, remorseless, torturing her as she had him, till, from her movements and sounds, he knew he had her on the very edge of an orgasm. And then he stopped, abruptly and without warning.

Mily cried out in frustration, mewing and panting, clawing at him. "Don't stop now! Oh you bastard! Don't stop now!" she begged.

He grinned, moved up, straddling her body, kneeling over face, pushing his cock into her mouth. "Suck, bitch," he growled. "Suck it hard! Yeh! That's good! C'mon! Suck harder! Ahh yeh! That's it! Slut, I'm gonna fuck you really hard now!"

Lying beneath him, Mily moaned deep in her cock-filled throat, sucking the youth's penis hungrily. Her lust was raging out of control, her head swam with excitement. The boy was incredibly good.

"Fuck me," she gasped, taking her mouth off his cock, jerking it, looking up at him. "Please, Ajeet! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Grinning, the lad moved down, kneeling upright between her thighs. She spread her legs wide and he pushed his cock-head to her cunt-lips. She moaned again, her hips writhing. Laughing softly, he took his cock in his hand and squeezed it into her cunt. It was incredibly hot and wet and tight and he cried out, his head jerking back, his belly snapping inward in shocked delight. Beneath him, Mily arched, the breath hissing from her throat as the huge, hot hardness of his penis surged into her flesh.

"OHMAUHH AHHH UHHH AH!" she went.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" he gasped.

"Fuck me!" she groaned. "Fuck me, Ajeet! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a whore!"

Ajeet grabbed her legs by the calves, lifting them high and wide in his hands and began fucking her with long, deep, stabbing thrusts, rocking his lean hips steeply and swiftly to and fro, flexing and unflexing his taut buttocks. His cock ran in and out of her cunt, glistening with their juices, piercing her flesh deeply with each inward thrust. Her body jerked back and forth on the floor. She gasped and cried out in a frenzy of joy, her fingers splayed in tension, scrabbling at his arms, the floor, anything.

"Oh uh ohma uhh ohh uhh ohma uhh OHHHH uhh ohma uh yes uhh yes oh god yes uhh yes fuck me! Oh yes! Fuck me!" she cried.

Her head flipped from side to side. She chewed her lower lip. Hissing her pleasure, she squeezed her breasts hard, tugging at the long nipples. His cock felt wonderful in her slit, thick and long and heavy and hard, mashing her gorged clitoris in its to and fro passage, probing the deepest recesses of her cunt, stretching her cunt-lips to their fullest. Her cunt convulsed and spasmed on his throbbing penis, squeezing it eagerly in its wet warmth. Her hips jerked and bucked up and down, her body rocking with his punishing thrusts.

"Take it!" she heard him grunt. "C'mon, whore! Take it! Take my cock, you fucking slut! Tell me you like it!"

"Yes!" she gasped, thrilling at his words. "Oh ma uhhh yes, Ajeet, yes! Yes! Oh god yes!"

He laughed, thick-voiced, moving faster and faster, his hips rocketing back and forth, ramming and pistoning back and forth, making her body toss and snap and jerk on the tiles. Mily's cries rose, her back bowing and bending, her fingers clenching his arms, her head flung back, long neck craned, tendons popping in her throat. Her mangalsutra slithered this way and that.

With a soft moan, she pulled her trembling legs from his hands, slipped his cock out of her and quickly turned over, getting on her forearms and knees before him, her breasts pendulous, long mangalsutra dangling.

"Fuck me like a bitch," she gasped. "From behind."

Ajeet didn't waste time. Grinning, he pulled her buttocks open, pushed his cock-head to her cunt-lips and with a sharp forward thrust of his hips, plunged his cock deep into her cunt.

"You want it? Take it, whore, take it!"

Mily cried out loudly, her head snapping up, her body jerking forward, her mouth tearing open. His cock rammed into her and he began fucking her furiously, pummeling her buttocks with his thighs, ramming and slamming his hips to and fro, slapping them at her thighs, his fingers digging into her waist. Her body jerked furiously back and forth before his, her breasts jiggling, her mangalsutra flapping wildly.

"OH MA UH OHMA OH AJEET UHH OH AJEET UH HANH OH OHMA UH HANH UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she went.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon whore c'mon yeh oh fuck yes take it, bitch, take it all, c'mon you fucking bitch, take my cock! Yeh oh fuck yes uhh oh ... take it, whore, take it! Take my cock!"

Pausing fractionally, he moved up to straddle her hips in a deep squat, leaning forward over her, pressing down on her shoulders. His cock went deep into her cunt. He took a long breath and then, with a shuddering cry, began ram-fucking her furiously, his hips whipping up and down, back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock ramming and pistoning steeply in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing between the curves of her buttocks. Faster and faster he went and, her torso angled downwards beneath his, her face turned on one side, her body jerking, hips writhing at his crotch, cunt convulsing on his penis, her cries echoing in the room, Mily orgasmed violently. Her cunt cramped down tight on his penis and, above her, Ajeet gasped and, gritting his teeth, slammed his cock into her, once, twice, three, four times, each thrust drawing a cracked sob of joy from her throat.

And held off his orgasm. He chuckled gleefully, well pleased with himself, slowing his motions, rocking his cock in and out of her cunt to prolong her orgasm, biding his time till it ebbed. Beneath him, Mily whimpered, her body trembling, her mind reeling in incredulity. How had he managed to hold back? His stamina was awesome. It was a long time since she'd been fucked like this. Groaning, she slid forward and he slipped his cock out of her. Now what? He waited for her to move. For a minute she remained on her knees and forearms, catching her breath, her chest and back heaving. Then she turned around, on her back and smiled sexily at him.

"God, but you're good," she murmured, pulling him down to her.

He moved on top of her and they kissed again and she did something magical and quick with her hips and he found himself inside her again, her wet cunt still tight, slowly squeezing and releasing his cock. He grinned at her, pressed his lips to hers, sliding his tongue into her mouth, squeezing his cock deep into her cunt.

"Mm, that's lovely," she smiled. "I'm so glad you didn't come." She slid her hands down his V-shaped torso, caressing him, clenching his buttocks.

They fucked slowly for a long while, taking their time, neither hurrying, each delighting in the pleasures of the other's flesh, kissing tenderly, their loins meshing and meeting in a steady rhythm. He paused then and smoothly rolled over without moving out of her, taking her on top of him. Mily gasped as his cock twisted in her cunt and then she found herself on top, kneeling astride his hips, her cunt impaled deeply on his penis. She smiled tenderly at him and he grinned, his eyes laughing, sliding his hands up to her swollen breasts, fondling them, rolling the hard nipples under his palms, scbanging the rough beads of her mangalsutra over them. She shuddered, her eyes fluttering.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he grinned, not caring that he was doing it.

"I'm glad you are doing it," she giggled, her hips writhing on his lap.

"You do it often? With other men, I mean?" She laughed.

"You actually whored?"

She shrugged with a fleeting smile. "Don't get moral. Remember what we're doing. I saw nothing wrong. I had to do it. I had only one thing to offer and I offered it. They were willing to pay , so why not”

"It's also sexy," he said, grinning wolfishly. "You're very pretty and sexy."

"Glad you think so," she murmured. "Now shut up and fuck me. Or don't shut up and fuck me."

She was doing something magical with her hips now, twirling them in slow circling motions round and round and he grunted, heaving up under her. She bent over him, her superb back arching, rubbing herself against him.

"You're cock feels so good in my cunt," she whispered, sliding her tongue across his lips. "I could have it in there all day!" Her cunt squeezed and released his cock in a steady rhythm, arousing him deftly.

Rising up, her hair over one shoulder, she slowed, paused fractionally and shuffled her legs forward. She was supple and did it smoothly, moving up so that she squatting, not kneeling on his lap, her body upright, her knees spread wide, her heels on the floor on either side of his hips, arms stretched with her hands on the floor behind her heels. Her body was tilted back, breasts thrust out. Her cunt-lips were stretched wide open. Her face creased in tension, her chin on her chest as she pushed her cunt down deeper on his cock, taking him fully inside her. Then she moaned, flinging her head back over her shoulders. Whimpering, she began grinding her hips round and round in a churning action, snapping them smartly at each turn. Her cunt tightened like a vice on his cock and he gasped, thrusting up hard under her.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped, awed, his cock blazing with lust. "C'mon, whore! C'mon! Take it! Take my cock! I wanna see you dance on my cock!"

"Yes! Oh yes! C'mon, Ajeet! Fuck me!" she gasped. "Yes uhh yes uhhh yes oh god yes uhhh ohma uhh yes uhhh OHHH!" Now she was moving up and down as well, her body bucking and bouncing on his heaving hips, her cunt sliding up and down the length of his massive erection, her supple thighs taking the difficult position easily. "Ohhhhuhhhh ohhhh uhhh OHHHH!"

Ajeet squeezed her breasts hard in his excitement, then slid his hand to her crotch and fondled her clitoris. Mily shuddered and moaned. He grabbed her hips, jerking her body up and down on his cock. With a quick wriggle, gasping loudly, she slid forward onto her knees again, her arms outstretched, hands on his chest, her hips rocking and bucking up and down, her cunt sliding up and down along his cock-shaft. Her swollen breasts jiggled with her movements and her long mangalsutra danced on her milky skin.

"Yes!" she called. "Oh yes, Ajeet, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a whore!"

Grinning wolfishly at his boudi  riding his cock like a sex-starved bitch, the teenager pumped his hips up and down rapidly, tossing her on his lap, his hands sliding sexily up her body to her breasts, squeezing them. She moaned, her face tilted back, her mouth open and he ran his hands down her sexy back to her buttocks, prising them open, fingering her anus. She gasped and her cunt spasmed on his cock. He gripped her buttocks and jerked her down hard on his cock.

"Take it!" he cried. "C'mon, you whoring bitch! Take my cock!"

"Yes! OHHHHH uhh yes! Fuck me, Ajeet! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she cried, frantic with lust now.

The teenager thrust his cock up into the older woman's cunt as hard as he could. Her loud cry aroused and goaded him. He did again and again, his hands squeezing her swollen breasts hard. It took all he had to contain the eruption of fire from his loins.

Whimpering and moaning above her young lover, Mily felt like a callow teenager herself, experiencing sex for the first time. The lad was much, much better than she had dared hope. She gasped and bit her lower lip as his huge cock reared up into her cunt, piercing deep, singeing her cunt-flesh, stretching her cunt wide, probing the innermost recesses of her cunt so that she felt like she was being impaled, like his cock would rip her in two and burst out of her throat.

On and on he went, grunting heavily, his hands tight on her breasts and then she felt him take in several deep long breaths and slow himself. She moaned softly, dizzying with lust, and marvelled yet again at her young lover's prowess and stamina. She couldn't believe he was still going strong.

"I want to fuck you from behind again," he said, his voice ragged.

She obeyed at once, slipping off his cock with a thick moan. He got up to kneel behind her, but she stopped him.

"Not like this," she murmured.

He looked at her puzzled. Gently, she pushed him back onto his knees with his buttocks resting on his heels, his thighs spread wide. His cock stood out, rampant and proud.

"That's better ...," she whispered, kissing him, her tongue sliding sexily in and out of his mouth. "Now just wait there ..."

She turned around and, spreading her own legs wide, moved her hips back over his lap. Reaching down, she guided his cock to her cunt and then pushed her cunt back down onto his cock with a loud moan.

"OHHHHH yes!" she gasped, her head arching up.

She backed her cunt further and further down onto his cock. Behind her, he groaned loudly at the fierce hot convulsions of her cunt on his throbbing cock. His hands dug into the soft flesh of her hips. With his cock fully inside her, she paused and turned her face over her shoulder, her mouth open, seeking his. He kissed her hard, pushing his tongue into her mouth, letting her suck on it. His hands squeezed her swollen, turgid breasts.

"Now wait," she whispered. "Don't move till I tell you to ... let me do the work first ..."

He obeyed and, with a shuddering groan, squeezing her cunt tightly over his cock, she leaned forward, her arms outstretched, slender fingers steepled on the floor. Pausing for a second, she reached up and flipped open the door of the tall wooden almirah before her, swaying slightly to let it open fully. He gasped. The inside door of the cupboard was a full-length mirror. Over her shoulder, he could see their reflections fully, the expression of raw lust on her face, her breasts jiggling and bouncing, her mangalsutra dancing and tossing on her milky skin. The sight inflamed him even further. He wanted to take charge and fuck her wildly, but she wouldn't let him. She kept moving herself back and forth on his cock. Her moans were loud and obscene.

"OHHHHH uhhh YES Oh fuck yes, Ajeet yes! C'mon! Fuck me yes oh god yes fuck me ohh fuck yes oh yes!"

"AHHHHH uhhh yes! Take it!" he gasped as her cunt spasmed violently on his cock, flinging his head back. "Take my cock, you whore!"

He still couldn't believe he was talking to his boudi  like this. This was only the second time he was fucking her . On and on she went till, relenting only when she was ready, moving forward on her hands and knees and making him draw himself upright on his knees behind her. Whimpering, she eased herself down onto her forearms, pushing her butt up higher against his crotch.

"Now," she gasped. "Fuck me hard Ajeet! Fuck me as hard as you can! Hurry!"

Gritting his teeth, panting heavily, struggling to control himself, the teenager clenched the older woman's slender hips and thrust his cock deep into her cunt with a loud cry. Beneath him, she cried out, too, jerking forward under his thrust. He ran his cock out of her and rammed in again, as hard as he could. Again and again and again. His eyes were glued to their reflection in the mirror: he could see the tormented lust on her face, the way her features crumpled in agonised lust, her breasts, swollen and turgid, pendulous like succulent fruit, bouncing with his thrusts. He managed to hit a rhythm, stroking powerfully in and out of her cunt, savouring the sight in the glass.

"Yeh! C'mon! Take it, slut! Take my cock!" he gasped.

"Yes yes oh fuck yes oh god yes Ajeet yes ohma uh yes uhh yes Ajeet yes please ... fuck me ... fuck me baby fuck me ... fuck me harder baby OHHHHHH yes oh god that's so good yes!"

He felt her orgasming and, nearing his own end, he gasped, flinging his head back and gripping her shoulders and jerking her savagely back onto his cock. She cried out under him as her orgasm broke over her body, driving the breath from her throat. His hands swept down to squeeze her breasts.

The convulsions of her cunt on his cock were too much for him to bear. Moaning, he pulled out of her and shot his load, spattering her back and buttocks with his thick, creamy gunk. Mily moaned softly. The lad's cum dribbled between her buttocks.

"Put it in again," she moaned. "Put it in again ... slowly ... ahhhh ... mm, oh that's good, Ajeet ... that's so good!"

They lay together later in silence, his head on her breast. She caressed him tenderly, stroking his strong back.

"You were wonderful," she murmured, kissing him.

He smiled, reminding him that he had this wonderful boudi of him under control, whom he can fuck any day now .Now she moved sinuously under him again, smile upon what a slut she has turned into from a loyal housewife and mother.

[+] 5 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
Now he will bring some clients or he use her for his benifit
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
excellent update...time has come for Mily to wear low saree below navel, a silver chain on her belly and some real low back blouses and also get some piercings/tattoos for her next journey...please consider those dear author
Like Reply
Nice updates!!! clps clps clps
Eagerly waiting for the next encounters
Like Reply
From Mily being trapped into prostitution, to start using that as an avenue for revenue, she has started enjoying sex - even with the closest family members. Hope, they too dont use her for money.
Hot updates and good erotica.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
When can we expect the next adventure???
Like Reply
(24-04-2024, 11:38 AM)hbu3006 Wrote: When can we expect the next adventure???

This week Smile
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Wedding blast :

It was wedding session in “Kolkata”. Mily got invited to one of the wedding , it was her daughter’s best friend Mother’s brother’s wedding. “They are ultra rich” Mily wondered and planned to skip it.

Her daughter’s nagging made change her mind, after all its was her best friend’s family wedding. Mily’s hubby made an excuse of not going to the wedding, it was a great chance for him to stay back and drink.

Mily could afford it now as she had a good bank balance, other than the gifts she received now and then. She took quite some time to groom herself and her daughter for the wedding. They needed to look best.

Her daughter was dressed in a princess dress along with matching shoes. And herself she was dressed in a Red saree  along with a sleeveless black blouse and black ankle strap stiletto heels. Underneath she wore lacy black panty and bra. The lone silver anklet on her left leg contrasted with her black heels. She wore minimum make up as she didn’t need it ,so only Cherry red lipstick and vermilion on her forehead, along with shankha_pola (red and white bangles) on her hands.

She looked ravishingly sexy and yet the vermilion and shankha_pola on her hands showed that she was married.

They left for the wedding place by 6.30pm after cooking dinner, her hubby was yet to return and he had a duplicate key, so no worries.

Mily took a taxi and reached the place with her daughter, it was a huge farm house fully decorated on the outskirts and was already buzzing.

Mily knew no one except her daughter’s friend’s mother and felt awkward . Almost every male irrespective of age were staring at her with lust full gestures. “All men are same” she thought , she snapped back in reality as her daughter traced her friend and tugged at her hand pulling .

Soon she met with them and was complimented instantly by Dolly (the best friend’s mother) “Khub sundori tumi” (you are really beautiful) . She then held Mily by hand and pulled her to meet the family.

Dolly introduced her to her brother “Sidharth” the groom and then rest of the family. Mily could notice his stares but ignored it. Sidharth was quite young but not that good looking and had a dark complexion, the only quality he had was money.

“No wonder money can buy him anything” Mily wondered as she wondered off to the food stalls, her daughter was already busy with her best friend.

Left all alone , she ventured onto the stall of phuchka (Pani puri), she just had one or two when she heard a familiar voice call out at her. “Ki kamon aacho” (how are you). Mily turned around to see Sonali smiling at her dressed in a top and jeans.

Mily was surprised to see her in the wedding “how is she connected to this wedding” she wondered. Sonali as if read her mind and quipped “ Sidharth amar bondhu” (sid is my friend). Mily nodded and smiled.

“How can a older lady like sonali be sid’s friend” Mily wondered. Sonali tugged her towards the “Mocktail” stall, Mily followed on.

“Tomake dekhe khub kushi holam, tumi aro sundori hoye gecho” ( am really happy to see you here , you have become more pretty) quipped sonali.

Both of them stood in front of the “Mocktail” bar , after asking Mily for her favorite flavor, Sonali placed the order , a pineapple for herself and Mango for Mily.

She winked at the bar guy just after placing the order while Mily was looking away. The bar guy smiled and nodded. After few minutes a glass full of spiked Mango drink was handed over to Mily , who started to drink it immediately , it was very hot and the cool drink was a relief.

"You need to put that incredible body to good use again, getting off on some well hung stud," Sonali said. "It would get you money and pleasure both."

I am happy the way things are going," Mily told Sonali. "I don't fool around with my daughter around and never will."

Sonali laughed silently,Mily had no idea that Sonali’s ultimate goal was to get Mily on her back with a man today lying between her luscious legs. She didn't care what she had to do to make it happen. Only she needs to keep her daughter busy with her best friend.

Mily didn't have an air to her attitude. Though told all the time by others and Sonali, she really didn't think of herself as sexy. Sonali did and tried to get her to use this sexuality to her advantage. Mily would just blushed and brush her off.

Both off them were on their second glass of Mocktail.

Sonali soon took her to meet Sid again, she didn’t like the guy by his looks and stares , but after all she was in her wedding so  Mily behaved normally and complimented him on his wedding day, The bride was yet to arrive and was stuck up in traffic.

The groom in spite of getting married was flirting with Mily and kept complimenting about her looks as sonali smiled and looked on.

Mily was feeling disgusted being complimented upon by the to be groom and the way he looked, she pitied his to be wife.

Mily was beginning to show signs of being blitzed. She was slurring her speech and her eye lids were drooping now from the continual glasses of Mocktail Sonali kept feeding her, it was her 3rd spiked one. Her pussy was getting itchy and wet and she longed for a cock deep in her. She really wished her hubby or her BIL to be with her now .

After just an hour , Sonali told everyone that Mily was not feeling well and need to rest and guided her to one of the rooms in the farmhouse.

Almost immediately Sid used this opportunity to excuse himself too, telling them, he had to get ready and freshen up before the bride arrived.

Today when Sid met this MILF Mily , he called up Sonali and urged her to get him Mily before the wedding , Sonali had told him of her plan to seduce Mily and get her laid by him. He knew Mily had an awesome body and was very beautiful from the point her sister introduced them. He was very eager to fuck this lady before getting married and sonali was eager to get Mily laid again.

Sonali walked her down the hall and helped her lay on the bed. The big king sized bed had all the room she needed. Here, Sonali could take care of the itch she had started in Mily's body.

Knowing her goal was within reach now, Sonali began to undress Mily. Taking off her blouse and saree, she left her dressed in her bra, panty and high heels. Mily out of reality, had no idea what was about to transpire. All she knew, is she needed the fire between her legs quenched. Her sweaty milky body glowed in the bright lit room.

Sid had arrived and was in the other room. Sonali went to him and led him to the bedroom telling him Mily was ready. Sid asked if she was sure. He didn't need her calling the security officer or her hubby.

Sonali started laughing. "Are you joking? She can't even make out the phone, much less call on it. Come on, I've got a wedding present for you."

Walking into the bedroom, Sid was speechless. There lay one of the most perfect bodies he'd ever seen. It was just having black lace lingerie waiting for him to unwrap it. He looked over at Sonali giving her a huge smile of approval. Sonali saw the tent in his pants and smiled back. She knew Mily was as good as fucked.

Sid, wanting to feel what he'd only fantasized about, quickly undressed. Sonali, knelt between Mily's legs pulling off her panties. Once off, she reached up, unclasped her bra, freeing those perfect globes of their imprisonment. Mily now lay there with only her high heels. The air danced across her skin, causing her nipples to strain upward. The milky white contrasting skin, hidden from every other man, now being taken in by another, was pure perfection. Sid, sporting a major hard on, moved towards the bed. Sonali could see the pre-cum leaking from the tip, anticipating release, causing it to coat the underside of his cock.

Sonali put her hand out as if to say, "Here it is."

Sid needed no more invitation. Climbing onto the bed, he gently spread Mily's Thighs. This exposed her beautiful hairless cunt to the groom , who was to get married in few hours. Pushing her legs up, her knees bent, opening her to the pleasure she was to receive. With an ankle in each hand, he bent forward, kissing the lips of her beautiful flower. Soon her heels were resting on his back, digging in.The feel of her lone anklet in her left leg felt so cold against his bare back was awesome.

It was everything he could muster, to keep from plowing into the sexy woman right then. Feeling her silky thighs rub against his face with it buried between her thighs, his cock strained to its maximum girth aching for release. Forcing restraint upon his body, Sid placed his tongue in between her folds, gently licking up the length of her sex. The aroma of passion was filling the room. Sid continued, repeating his assault with his tongue, making Mily squirm from the intense pleasure. Being lucky to  taste this treasure, he began pushing his tongue between her lips, parting her sex, sticking it into her hole. He wasn't disappointed, with Mily tasting every bit as good as she looked.

With Sid's mouth drinking from her honey pot, Mily laid her head back and began moaning. Mily wasn't going to, or be able to stop Sid from pleasuring her. In heaven was where Mily felt she was as Sid, sucked and pulled on her clit. Stopping only to dip his tongue into her willing passage he kept up the generous attack on his lovely willing victim. She didn't remember any of her partners so far giving her such a great tongue lashing before.
Unlike his usual attack and conquer, bringing her off quickly, he was torturing her with deliberate slow rhythm. Building her climax, to an, earth shattering level. Sid continued eating Mily, flicking her clit with his tongue. Sucking and pulling on Mily's clit for fifteen minutes, had her at the brink of exploding. With Sid's mouth over her clit, Mily lost the battle and began Cumming. She felt it, starting deep inside shooting electrical charges to her clit, nipples and toes. This wasn't like anything she'd experienced before. This was with a fervent power. The pulses were getting faster causing her to jerk her head back while tensing her body. "Oh God, what is happening to me?" Mily thought. Mily was now, feeling her cunt spasm with each suck or flick. She was riding a roller coaster of climax, only her captors controlled.Mily was now crying out, " Oh ohhhh… Oh maaa… I'm Cumming."He had her where he wanted her. He started pulling on Mily's nipples with his fingers inflicting additional pleasure."Oh my God… That feels so incredible." Mily panted. "Don't stop… Don't ever stop…" The orgasm was now continuous. Sid understood just what she wanted. He let go of her clit, moving up to kneel between Mily's legs and moved up further taking her left nipples in his mouth while pawing the other one. Then he got and  reached over with his head poised for entry, taking his hard shaft in his hand. He stroked it twice before pulling it toward Mily's open cunt. Placing the head against her slit he began rubbing it up and down, coating Mily's pussy with his sticky pre-cum. Sid felt he was going to explode right then. He was fighting hard to hold back his impending climax.

With his cock poised for entry, Sid  placed the leaking head just inside her passage. He pushed forward sinking the entire head into Mily's tight dripping pussy. Seeing her stretched over his cock as he worked three inches in and out, he knew he could die now a happy man. He didn't need heaven; he was fucking one of the angels right now. Taking her  ankles in each of his hands, he began pushing going deeper stopping at six inches to let her adjust to the girth of his cock. After holding still for a minute he began working back and forth fucking Mily with six very thick inches. He was going slow, using her canal of pleasure, to caress his meaty shaft. This was giving him, an almost unbearable sensation.

Mily could feel the tingle still lingering from her orgasm. Her partner had outdone himself this time and now he was scratching her itch. He felt bigger but Mily attributed it to having cum so hard, causing her to tighten up. She lay there enjoying the slow fuck she was receiving. With Sid only going six inches, he was no deeper than her husband. At this depth she would never know. He just kept fucking her for a good ten minutes. Sid looked down at Mily, and she with her eyes closed and head thrown back, this was better than a porn movie.

This was real passion. Adjusting his stance again, Sid started to slide deeper into Mily. Within four strokes, he could feel his cock bumping against her cervix. He was in all the way and still had an inch sticking out of Mily's cunt. He could tell he was buried completely in her pussy. She was lying on her back, legs bent and spread, wearing only her anklet and heels.

She was mounted by a well built man with a cock the size of a pole stretching her pussy open obscenely. He began to take long strokes, stopping just short of her cervix to keep her from realizing how deep she was being fucked.Mily was in heaven again. Out of reality, she couldn't figure out why this felt so different.. She did know however, she was being fucked better than she could ever remember. Sid was rubbing new areas she had never had caressed before. The friction of his cock was taking her dangerously towards that plateau of sexual bliss again.

Knowing this, feeling her clinch at his cock, Sid began to pick up his pace. He started bumping lightly against her cervix with every stroke using it to tease his cock. After ten good strokes of this Sid was dangerously close to blowing his load.Pushing in one last time, Sid pushed the head of his cock against Mily's depths. Feeling the pressure in his balls draw up and begin to pulse, his cock started twitching, while swelling to its maximum size. The first blast, of hot sperm, shot out the opening, splashing against Mily's cervix. Even in her state of mind, Mily knew something wasn't right. She managed to open her eyes, only to look into Sid's face. Looking at Sid she felt the second blast of sperm bathe her unprotected cervix for the second time. Sid was looking directly into Mily's eyes letting her know without a word what he was doing to her. The high he felt now was unmatchable. Mily's eyes suddenly changed with a look of alarm. She knew she needed to stop this, and now. Sid used the instant to take Mily by the hips and drive his cock's slit up against Mily's cervical opening. Just having had a baby it was still pliable, allowing the slit to dock into the tiny opening. All of this took less than ten seconds. Sid's cock began its steady eruption. He began shooting blast after blast into Mily's fertile womb. He'd never done anything like this before and knowing what he was doing was intensifying his climax. This was the first time he hadn't felt his enormous blasts hit his cock in a backwash of semen.

It was incredible.Mily was powerless to do anything about what was happening at that very moment. Mily lost track of how many orgasms she'd had and even though she could feel what Sid was doing, she no longer tried to stop it. Instead she wrapped her legs around Sid's waist, pulling him deeper into her womb.

She was now squeezing and pulling on her nipples while Sid fucked her. Finished with his load, Sid maintained his erection. Feeling Mily moving her hips, he began matching her thrusts with steady in and out rhythms. Mily lost in the feeling of being totally fucked and filled, had no realization she had just been, and still was, fucking someone else. The spiked mocktails were working just as they were supposed to. Sid continue to fuck the faithful little wife. Sid held Mily's hips tight again and deliver his second load into the married lady’s fertile womb.

What a difference a baby makes. Normally there would be a huge mess on the sheets. Instead it's a very small spot with Mily's cunt holding all his sperm up in her uterus. Sid held himself still while lowering onto Mily's body. It was the first time he'd felt her tits push into his chest tonight. He rolled over onto his side and turned Mily onto her side so they were spooning. Even fucked for half an hour in this sweaty environment, Mily still looked the picture of perfection. Sid began nibbling on her neck sucking gently trying to leave a hicky. “the bastard is marking me” thought Mily as waves of pleasure rushed over.

Mily feeling this but still put her hand over his head and pulled his mouth into her neck. Even though it hadn't been five minutes since he'd last fucked her, he felt himself getting hard again. He began to play with those wonderful tits while kissing her neck and ears. Mily was responding by pushing her ass up against his cock making it stiffen. After just two or three minutes of her teasing, he reached down lifting her leg back over his hip.

Mily's heel was pushing into his thigh. Reaching down he aligned his head up and drove his cock all the way into Mily's cunt again. This isn't possible, he thought, how can someone be this tight after being continually fucked?

Sid now was pistonning in and out of this married cunt at a very fast pace, stopping at the deepest point every few strokes to grind the head of his tapered cock against Mily’s cervix. Sid’s cock began to part the tightest of openings and as the tip of his cock sank into her womb, he bottomed out against his balls. At least he was thru and could do some serious damage on this white cunt. He stopped fucking her with the tip sticking into her cervix and looked into her eyes telling her, “Nothing can stop me now baby. I’m going to blast the entire load directly into your ovaries”.

With that comment he started fucking Mily hard. Using long deep hard strokes slamming into her opening every time. Sid kept this pace up for another ten minutes or what seemed to Mily as an eternity. Sid then reached down, grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulder and pushed them up to her chest causing her pelvis to tilt upward for his final assault. With one more powerful thrust Sid sent another half inch through the tight opening and held himself in position lodged just through the opening of Mily’s womb. The additional angle of her raised ass gave Sid a guarantee, to shoot directly into her fertile womb without any obstruction.

Mily felt Sid’s cock start to swell and twitch as his orgasm came on. Fear of being knocked up by this black stranger, caused Mily to clench her muscles, causing her cunt to tighten even more, giving Sid an additional pleasure she hadn’t meant to cause. With her cunt squeezing his cock, Sid’s balls began to spasm. The sperm started its journey up the shaft of the huge cock lodged inside her. It reached the head and found the opening of his cock. It was thick and very potent with a massive quantity. Mily could feel the first shot fire through and splash against the back of her uterus. He was right; she was open for this impregnation. Sid continued to fire volley after volley doing his best to knock this milky white, married extremely beautiful woman up with his child.

He was holding her still, using her hips to keep himself as deep as possible while firing another  large loads of sperm into Mily’s receptive cunt. It was only when he knew he was completely through dumping and could do no more damage that he pulled out of her and sat back up to look at his handy work. Mily could also feel the cum running out of her and could feel how stretched open she was from Sid’s previous fuck sessions.

Sid rolled onto his back telling Mily to get on top of me and fuck me. Mily didn’t move at first at which Sid said, “move it bitch, I don’t have much time”  Mily got up straddling Sid’s body mounting his huge cock that was standing up again. This time he would get the pleasure of seeing her fucking him. Sid laughed and put his head back while enjoying the view of this beautiful married woman riding his cock... Mily was moving up and down with her hips using only six inches of Sid’s cock. He looked at her and said, all the way down this Time baby. Mily lowered herself on down till it made contact with her cervix again. She started fucking him with nine inches now at a steady rhythm hoping he would cum soon and let her go. After a few minutes at this depth, Sid reached out taking her by her tits and drove her down hard. His cock jammed all the way to his balls coming to rest against the back of her womb. Her nails dug in his chest as she felt his cock move in her pussy.

Mily cried out with pain at the force and depth of his penetration. Sid told her to start working her hips so to keep from killing herself with this sword, she started rocking her hips back and forth making Sid screamed, “oh yes Mily that’s it, milk me”. Sid felt his cock swelling from being fucked by this dark haired beauty. It had been twenty minutes since she started riding him. Mily felt his cock swelling and knew what was about to happen for the third Time that night. She felt his cock start Cumming again. This Time though it was Mily’s motion that made him cum...This made it even better. Sid was exploding inside her cunt. Mily could feel him blasting load after load into her fertile valley. She was trying to figure out how one man could cum so many Times with this much force in one night.

Sid’s sperm filled her up. She knew she was pregnant for sure, better she pop the pills as soon as she reach home. Mily sat still with Sid still inside her thinking about what had gone wrong. What she had planned as a fun night at the wedding with her daughter, turned out to be an animalistic mating session with this ugly to be groom.

He had made sure of that and didn’t seem to be slowing down. Sid had Mily fuck him one more Time in this position and once on her hands and knees with her ass in the air so he could make sure his last load would be in her completely. Sid had never cum this much in his life before.

At last Sid left her fully satisfied in the soiled bed as went on to get dressed again as groom and left the room. Tired Mily lay naked on the bed , wondering what went wrong. She looked around as her eyes fell on Sonali filming the whole session on her mobile. It didn’t matter. Sonali smiled “ You are awesome and still make younger guys go crazy” .

She picked up Mily’s purse from the table and thrust a fat packet in it and left the room.
Mily staggered on her heels and started to get dressed again. She looked ravishing as before except that she felt and looked tired after that animalistic sex .

She looked around for her daughter and felt relieved to find her playing with her friends. She was in no mood for food. It was already late , so she took her daughter around the stalls as she might be hungry and after she fed her , took leave from Dolly and left for home.

Dolly looked at her for some time , “Mily looked as if she had sex just now, but who was the lucky one” Dolly wondered and smiled. The smell of raw sex oozed from her body and any women could identify it.

“ I ll find out sooner or later” Dolly thought as she saw Mily left the premises with staggered steps tagging her daughter along.

[+] 4 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Very nice update bro.
Just one suggestion, as it has been multiple adventures I believe that it is the right time to exploit Mily and making her openly talking dirty things and enjoying her journey as a whore just like the BIL adventure.
Again a very nice update and eagerly waiting for an another one
Like Reply
(25-04-2024, 05:43 PM)hotguydelhi_sidharth Wrote: Wedding blast :

It was wedding session in “Kolkata”. Mily got invited to one of the wedding , it was her daughter’s best friend Mother’s brother’s wedding. “They are ultra rich” Mily wondered and planned to skip it.

Her daughter’s nagging made change her mind, after all its was her best friend’s family wedding. Mily’s hubby made an excuse of not going to the wedding, it was a great chance for him to stay back and drink.

Mily could afford it now as she had a good bank balance, other than the gifts she received now and then. She took quite some time to groom herself and her daughter for the wedding. They needed to look best.

Her daughter was dressed in a princess dress along with matching shoes. And herself she was dressed in a Red saree  along with a sleeveless black blouse and black ankle strap stiletto heels. Underneath she wore lacy black panty and bra. The lone silver anklet on her left leg contrasted with her black heels. She wore minimum make up as she didn’t need it ,so only Cherry red lipstick and vermilion on her forehead, along with shankha_pola (red and white bangles) on her hands.

She looked ravishingly sexy and yet the vermilion and shankha_pola on her hands showed that she was married.

They left for the wedding place by 6.30pm after cooking dinner, her hubby was yet to return and he had a duplicate key, so no worries.

Mily took a taxi and reached the place with her daughter, it was a huge farm house fully decorated on the outskirts and was already buzzing.

Mily knew no one except her daughter’s friend’s mother and felt awkward . Almost every male irrespective of age were staring at her with lust full gestures. “All men are same” she thought , she snapped back in reality as her daughter traced her friend and tugged at her hand pulling .

Soon she met with them and was complimented instantly by Dolly (the best friend’s mother) “Khub sundori tumi” (you are really beautiful) . She then held Mily by hand and pulled her to meet the family.

Dolly introduced her to her brother “Sidharth” the groom and then rest of the family. Mily could notice his stares but ignored it. Sidharth was quite young but not that good looking and had a dark complexion, the only quality he had was money.

“No wonder money can buy him anything” Mily wondered as she wondered off to the food stalls, her daughter was already busy with her best friend.

Left all alone , she ventured onto the stall of phuchka (Pani puri), she just had one or two when she heard a familiar voice call out at her. “Ki kamon aacho” (how are you). Mily turned around to see Sonali smiling at her dressed in a top and jeans.

Mily was surprised to see her in the wedding “how is she connected to this wedding” she wondered. Sonali as if read her mind and quipped “ Sidharth amar bondhu” (sid is my friend). Mily nodded and smiled.

“How can a older lady like sonali be sid’s friend” Mily wondered. Sonali tugged her towards the “Mocktail” stall, Mily followed on.

“Tomake dekhe khub kushi holam, tumi aro sundori hoye gecho” ( am really happy to see you here , you have become more pretty) quipped sonali.

Both of them stood in front of the “Mocktail” bar , after asking Mily for her favorite flavor, Sonali placed the order , a pineapple for herself and Mango for Mily.

She winked at the bar guy just after placing the order while Mily was looking away. The bar guy smiled and nodded. After few minutes a glass full of spiked Mango drink was handed over to Mily , who started to drink it immediately , it was very hot and the cool drink was a relief.

"You need to put that incredible body to good use again, getting off on some well hung stud," Sonali said. "It would get you money and pleasure both."

I am happy the way things are going," Mily told Sonali. "I don't fool around with my daughter around and never will."

Sonali laughed silently,Mily had no idea that Sonali’s ultimate goal was to get Mily on her back with a man today lying between her luscious legs. She didn't care what she had to do to make it happen. Only she needs to keep her daughter busy with her best friend.

Mily didn't have an air to her attitude. Though told all the time by others and Sonali, she really didn't think of herself as sexy. Sonali did and tried to get her to use this sexuality to her advantage. Mily would just blushed and brush her off.

Both off them were on their second glass of Mocktail.

Sonali soon took her to meet Sid again, she didn’t like the guy by his looks and stares , but after all she was in her wedding so  Mily behaved normally and complimented him on his wedding day, The bride was yet to arrive and was stuck up in traffic.

The groom in spite of getting married was flirting with Mily and kept complimenting about her looks as sonali smiled and looked on.

Mily was feeling disgusted being complimented upon by the to be groom and the way he looked, she pitied his to be wife.

Mily was beginning to show signs of being blitzed. She was slurring her speech and her eye lids were drooping now from the continual glasses of Mocktail Sonali kept feeding her, it was her 3rd spiked one. Her pussy was getting itchy and wet and she longed for a cock deep in her. She really wished her hubby or her BIL to be with her now .

After just an hour , Sonali told everyone that Mily was not feeling well and need to rest and guided her to one of the rooms in the farmhouse.

Almost immediately Sid used this opportunity to excuse himself too, telling them, he had to get ready and freshen up before the bride arrived.

Today when Sid met this MILF Mily , he called up Sonali and urged her to get him Mily before the wedding , Sonali had told him of her plan to seduce Mily and get her laid by him. He knew Mily had an awesome body and was very beautiful from the point her sister introduced them. He was very eager to fuck this lady before getting married and sonali was eager to get Mily laid again.

Sonali walked her down the hall and helped her lay on the bed. The big king sized bed had all the room she needed. Here, Sonali could take care of the itch she had started in Mily's body.

Knowing her goal was within reach now, Sonali began to undress Mily. Taking off her blouse and saree, she left her dressed in her bra, panty and high heels. Mily out of reality, had no idea what was about to transpire. All she knew, is she needed the fire between her legs quenched. Her sweaty milky body glowed in the bright lit room.

Sid had arrived and was in the other room. Sonali went to him and led him to the bedroom telling him Mily was ready. Sid asked if she was sure. He didn't need her calling the security officer or her hubby.

Sonali started laughing. "Are you joking? She can't even make out the phone, much less call on it. Come on, I've got a wedding present for you."

Walking into the bedroom, Sid was speechless. There lay one of the most perfect bodies he'd ever seen. It was just having black lace lingerie waiting for him to unwrap it. He looked over at Sonali giving her a huge smile of approval. Sonali saw the tent in his pants and smiled back. She knew Mily was as good as fucked.

Sid, wanting to feel what he'd only fantasized about, quickly undressed. Sonali, knelt between Mily's legs pulling off her panties. Once off, she reached up, unclasped her bra, freeing those perfect globes of their imprisonment. Mily now lay there with only her high heels. The air danced across her skin, causing her nipples to strain upward. The milky white contrasting skin, hidden from every other man, now being taken in by another, was pure perfection. Sid, sporting a major hard on, moved towards the bed. Sonali could see the pre-cum leaking from the tip, anticipating release, causing it to coat the underside of his cock.

Sonali put her hand out as if to say, "Here it is."

Sid needed no more invitation. Climbing onto the bed, he gently spread Mily's Thighs. This exposed her beautiful hairless cunt to the groom , who was to get married in few hours. Pushing her legs up, her knees bent, opening her to the pleasure she was to receive. With an ankle in each hand, he bent forward, kissing the lips of her beautiful flower. Soon her heels were resting on his back, digging in.The feel of her lone anklet in her left leg felt so cold against his bare back was awesome.

It was everything he could muster, to keep from plowing into the sexy woman right then. Feeling her silky thighs rub against his face with it buried between her thighs, his cock strained to its maximum girth aching for release. Forcing restraint upon his body, Sid placed his tongue in between her folds, gently licking up the length of her sex. The aroma of passion was filling the room. Sid continued, repeating his assault with his tongue, making Mily squirm from the intense pleasure. Being lucky to  taste this treasure, he began pushing his tongue between her lips, parting her sex, sticking it into her hole. He wasn't disappointed, with Mily tasting every bit as good as she looked.

With Sid's mouth drinking from her honey pot, Mily laid her head back and began moaning. Mily wasn't going to, or be able to stop Sid from pleasuring her. In heaven was where Mily felt she was as Sid, sucked and pulled on her clit. Stopping only to dip his tongue into her willing passage he kept up the generous attack on his lovely willing victim. She didn't remember any of her partners so far giving her such a great tongue lashing before.
Unlike his usual attack and conquer, bringing her off quickly, he was torturing her with deliberate slow rhythm. Building her climax, to an, earth shattering level. Sid continued eating Mily, flicking her clit with his tongue. Sucking and pulling on Mily's clit for fifteen minutes, had her at the brink of exploding. With Sid's mouth over her clit, Mily lost the battle and began Cumming. She felt it, starting deep inside shooting electrical charges to her clit, nipples and toes. This wasn't like anything she'd experienced before. This was with a fervent power. The pulses were getting faster causing her to jerk her head back while tensing her body. "Oh God, what is happening to me?" Mily thought. Mily was now, feeling her cunt spasm with each suck or flick. She was riding a roller coaster of climax, only her captors controlled.Mily was now crying out, " Oh ohhhh… Oh maaa… I'm Cumming."He had her where he wanted her. He started pulling on Mily's nipples with his fingers inflicting additional pleasure."Oh my God… That feels so incredible." Mily panted. "Don't stop… Don't ever stop…" The orgasm was now continuous. Sid understood just what she wanted. He let go of her clit, moving up to kneel between Mily's legs and moved up further taking her left nipples in his mouth while pawing the other one. Then he got and  reached over with his head poised for entry, taking his hard shaft in his hand. He stroked it twice before pulling it toward Mily's open cunt. Placing the head against her slit he began rubbing it up and down, coating Mily's pussy with his sticky pre-cum. Sid felt he was going to explode right then. He was fighting hard to hold back his impending climax.

With his cock poised for entry, Sid  placed the leaking head just inside her passage. He pushed forward sinking the entire head into Mily's tight dripping pussy. Seeing her stretched over his cock as he worked three inches in and out, he knew he could die now a happy man. He didn't need heaven; he was fucking one of the angels right now. Taking her  ankles in each of his hands, he began pushing going deeper stopping at six inches to let her adjust to the girth of his cock. After holding still for a minute he began working back and forth fucking Mily with six very thick inches. He was going slow, using her canal of pleasure, to caress his meaty shaft. This was giving him, an almost unbearable sensation.

Mily could feel the tingle still lingering from her orgasm. Her partner had outdone himself this time and now he was scratching her itch. He felt bigger but Mily attributed it to having cum so hard, causing her to tighten up. She lay there enjoying the slow fuck she was receiving. With Sid only going six inches, he was no deeper than her husband. At this depth she would never know. He just kept fucking her for a good ten minutes. Sid looked down at Mily, and she with her eyes closed and head thrown back, this was better than a porn movie.

This was real passion. Adjusting his stance again, Sid started to slide deeper into Mily. Within four strokes, he could feel his cock bumping against her cervix. He was in all the way and still had an inch sticking out of Mily's cunt. He could tell he was buried completely in her pussy. She was lying on her back, legs bent and spread, wearing only her anklet and heels.

She was mounted by a well built man with a cock the size of a pole stretching her pussy open obscenely. He began to take long strokes, stopping just short of her cervix to keep her from realizing how deep she was being fucked.Mily was in heaven again. Out of reality, she couldn't figure out why this felt so different.. She did know however, she was being fucked better than she could ever remember. Sid was rubbing new areas she had never had caressed before. The friction of his cock was taking her dangerously towards that plateau of sexual bliss again.

Knowing this, feeling her clinch at his cock, Sid began to pick up his pace. He started bumping lightly against her cervix with every stroke using it to tease his cock. After ten good strokes of this Sid was dangerously close to blowing his load.Pushing in one last time, Sid pushed the head of his cock against Mily's depths. Feeling the pressure in his balls draw up and begin to pulse, his cock started twitching, while swelling to its maximum size. The first blast, of hot sperm, shot out the opening, splashing against Mily's cervix. Even in her state of mind, Mily knew something wasn't right. She managed to open her eyes, only to look into Sid's face. Looking at Sid she felt the second blast of sperm bathe her unprotected cervix for the second time. Sid was looking directly into Mily's eyes letting her know without a word what he was doing to her. The high he felt now was unmatchable. Mily's eyes suddenly changed with a look of alarm. She knew she needed to stop this, and now. Sid used the instant to take Mily by the hips and drive his cock's slit up against Mily's cervical opening. Just having had a baby it was still pliable, allowing the slit to dock into the tiny opening. All of this took less than ten seconds. Sid's cock began its steady eruption. He began shooting blast after blast into Mily's fertile womb. He'd never done anything like this before and knowing what he was doing was intensifying his climax. This was the first time he hadn't felt his enormous blasts hit his cock in a backwash of semen.

It was incredible.Mily was powerless to do anything about what was happening at that very moment. Mily lost track of how many orgasms she'd had and even though she could feel what Sid was doing, she no longer tried to stop it. Instead she wrapped her legs around Sid's waist, pulling him deeper into her womb.

She was now squeezing and pulling on her nipples while Sid fucked her. Finished with his load, Sid maintained his erection. Feeling Mily moving her hips, he began matching her thrusts with steady in and out rhythms. Mily lost in the feeling of being totally fucked and filled, had no realization she had just been, and still was, fucking someone else. The spiked mocktails were working just as they were supposed to. Sid continue to fuck the faithful little wife. Sid held Mily's hips tight again and deliver his second load into the married lady’s fertile womb.

What a difference a baby makes. Normally there would be a huge mess on the sheets. Instead it's a very small spot with Mily's cunt holding all his sperm up in her uterus. Sid held himself still while lowering onto Mily's body. It was the first time he'd felt her tits push into his chest tonight. He rolled over onto his side and turned Mily onto her side so they were spooning. Even fucked for half an hour in this sweaty environment, Mily still looked the picture of perfection. Sid began nibbling on her neck sucking gently trying to leave a hicky. “the bastard is marking me” thought Mily as waves of pleasure rushed over.

Mily feeling this but still put her hand over his head and pulled his mouth into her neck. Even though it hadn't been five minutes since he'd last fucked her, he felt himself getting hard again. He began to play with those wonderful tits while kissing her neck and ears. Mily was responding by pushing her ass up against his cock making it stiffen. After just two or three minutes of her teasing, he reached down lifting her leg back over his hip.

Mily's heel was pushing into his thigh. Reaching down he aligned his head up and drove his cock all the way into Mily's cunt again. This isn't possible, he thought, how can someone be this tight after being continually fucked?

Sid now was pistonning in and out of this married cunt at a very fast pace, stopping at the deepest point every few strokes to grind the head of his tapered cock against Mily’s cervix. Sid’s cock began to part the tightest of openings and as the tip of his cock sank into her womb, he bottomed out against his balls. At least he was thru and could do some serious damage on this white cunt. He stopped fucking her with the tip sticking into her cervix and looked into her eyes telling her, “Nothing can stop me now baby. I’m going to blast the entire load directly into your ovaries”.

With that comment he started fucking Mily hard. Using long deep hard strokes slamming into her opening every time. Sid kept this pace up for another ten minutes or what seemed to Mily as an eternity. Sid then reached down, grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulder and pushed them up to her chest causing her pelvis to tilt upward for his final assault. With one more powerful thrust Sid sent another half inch through the tight opening and held himself in position lodged just through the opening of Mily’s womb. The additional angle of her raised ass gave Sid a guarantee, to shoot directly into her fertile womb without any obstruction.

Mily felt Sid’s cock start to swell and twitch as his orgasm came on. Fear of being knocked up by this black stranger, caused Mily to clench her muscles, causing her cunt to tighten even more, giving Sid an additional pleasure she hadn’t meant to cause. With her cunt squeezing his cock, Sid’s balls began to spasm. The sperm started its journey up the shaft of the huge cock lodged inside her. It reached the head and found the opening of his cock. It was thick and very potent with a massive quantity. Mily could feel the first shot fire through and splash against the back of her uterus. He was right; she was open for this impregnation. Sid continued to fire volley after volley doing his best to knock this milky white, married extremely beautiful woman up with his child.

He was holding her still, using her hips to keep himself as deep as possible while firing another  large loads of sperm into Mily’s receptive cunt. It was only when he knew he was completely through dumping and could do no more damage that he pulled out of her and sat back up to look at his handy work. Mily could also feel the cum running out of her and could feel how stretched open she was from Sid’s previous fuck sessions.

Sid rolled onto his back telling Mily to get on top of me and fuck me. Mily didn’t move at first at which Sid said, “move it bitch, I don’t have much time”  Mily got up straddling Sid’s body mounting his huge cock that was standing up again. This time he would get the pleasure of seeing her fucking him. Sid laughed and put his head back while enjoying the view of this beautiful married woman riding his cock... Mily was moving up and down with her hips using only six inches of Sid’s cock. He looked at her and said, all the way down this Time baby. Mily lowered herself on down till it made contact with her cervix again. She started fucking him with nine inches now at a steady rhythm hoping he would cum soon and let her go. After a few minutes at this depth, Sid reached out taking her by her tits and drove her down hard. His cock jammed all the way to his balls coming to rest against the back of her womb. Her nails dug in his chest as she felt his cock move in her pussy.

Mily cried out with pain at the force and depth of his penetration. Sid told her to start working her hips so to keep from killing herself with this sword, she started rocking her hips back and forth making Sid screamed, “oh yes Mily that’s it, milk me”. Sid felt his cock swelling from being fucked by this dark haired beauty. It had been twenty minutes since she started riding him. Mily felt his cock swelling and knew what was about to happen for the third Time that night. She felt his cock start Cumming again. This Time though it was Mily’s motion that made him cum...This made it even better. Sid was exploding inside her cunt. Mily could feel him blasting load after load into her fertile valley. She was trying to figure out how one man could cum so many Times with this much force in one night.

Sid’s sperm filled her up. She knew she was pregnant for sure, better she pop the pills as soon as she reach home. Mily sat still with Sid still inside her thinking about what had gone wrong. What she had planned as a fun night at the wedding with her daughter, turned out to be an animalistic mating session with this ugly to be groom.

He had made sure of that and didn’t seem to be slowing down. Sid had Mily fuck him one more Time in this position and once on her hands and knees with her ass in the air so he could make sure his last load would be in her completely. Sid had never cum this much in his life before.

At last Sid left her fully satisfied in the soiled bed as went on to get dressed again as groom and left the room. Tired Mily lay naked on the bed , wondering what went wrong. She looked around as her eyes fell on Sonali filming the whole session on her mobile. It didn’t matter. Sonali smiled “ You are awesome and still make younger guys go crazy” .

She picked up Mily’s purse from the table and thrust a fat packet in it and left the room.
Mily staggered on her heels and started to get dressed again. She looked ravishing as before except that she felt and looked tired after that animalistic sex .

She looked around for her daughter and felt relieved to find her playing with her friends. She was in no mood for food. It was already late , so she took her daughter around the stalls as she might be hungry and after she fed her , took leave from Dolly and left for home.

Dolly looked at her for some time , “Mily looked as if she had sex just now, but who was the lucky one” Dolly wondered and smiled. The smell of raw sex oozed from her body and any women could identify it.

“ I ll find out sooner or later” Dolly thought as she saw Mily left the premises with staggered steps tagging her daughter along.

Looking forward to your updates.......
[+] 1 user Likes fanofallnature's post
Like Reply
With a Younger guy again :

Its been many months that I visited my older sister Aparna. Since my last many sessions with various guys, I was getting addicted to it and a sense of feeling horny always haunted me ,whenever I was alone.
After dropping of my daughter in her bus stop , I took a brisk walk to her place without any prior intimation. As fate would have it , the summer rain pattered heavily out of the blue.

As I brisk-walked my way to Aparna's, I noticed being the target of a stare too many. It was then that I realized the handbag over my head hadn't offered enough protection, and the white formal shirt I'd worn had become completely transparent from the rain. It stuck snugly to my body, revealing the black, lacy bra I'd worn underneath and the round shape of my tits for the world to see. Feeling a bit embarrassed by the sight, I started walking faster.
A minute later I'd reached Aparna's house. She'd left work early to visit her in laws, so I didn't know if she'd be back by now. Sumon, though, was on his last summer break before college and knowing him to be the type that wouldn't go out much, I'd hoped that he'd at least be home. I rang the doorbell and another minute later, my hope proved fruitful as he opened the door.

"Hey, Sumon dear!" I said, shivering at this point from being drenched, and quickly entered the house.
Sumon closed the door behind me, letting me in. "Masi ,Mom had gone to see Dadu, but still hasn't come back."
I turned back towards him and saw the look of worry on his face. It really was raining quite heavily and I wouldn't want Aparna's  to suffer the same fate mine had.
"Did you call her?" I asked, rubbing my hands to warm them up while still shivering from the cold.

"No," he replied looking at my face, but right after his eyes rolled down my body and he saw through the now-transparent shirt my black bra and the full shape of my large breasts in its cups. I immediately noticed his face turning red. Normally I'd rush to cover myself, but Sumon didn't know or talk to any girls as far as I knew. Which meant he'd probably never seen a woman's body so up close and exposed either. I couldn't help but find his reaction cute, holding myself back from giggling and letting him have a look.
"Okay, don't worry. I'll call her, but first I need to get rid of these wet clothes. Could you get me a towel, dear?" I said, before deciding he'd seen enough and making my way to Aparna's room.

I was in Aparna's bedroom taking off my wet clothes and discarding them on the floor. I'd taken off everything - my formal shirt, dress pants, watch and heels, standing only in the lacy black bra and panties set I'd worn underneath. I reached around my back and as soon as I was about to open the strap, Sumon strolled in with a pair of fresh towels in his hands.
We looked at each other and his face immediately flushed again.
"Sorry!" He quickly said before moving back out and behind the door. He'd almost seen me fully naked.
"It's okay," I said calmly. He was clearly embarrassed, and I didn't want to make it a big deal. 'I don't want to make my sister's son almost seeing my naked, wet body a big deal,' I thought to myself, questioning the bizarreness of the thought. But the way he'd immediately gotten flustered again was still cute, and I found myself not minding the situation as much as I thought I would.

I took the towels from his hand that was outstretched into the room while he stood behind the door. Moving back to the center, I continued to strip myself of my last articles of clothing. A quiet moan of relief escaped my lips when the bra snapped off and my 34B breasts bounced free. As I bent over to take the panties off, I saw from a mirror in the corner that Sumon was secretly peeking inside and watching me the entire time.
I sighed but then smiled a little. He was eighteen after all, and not having a girlfriend meant all those teenage hormones were all over the place. He was eyeing my ass, and had no doubt gotten a good view of my  deep cleavage before I'd turned to unhook not my most conservative of bras. Sumon was Aparna's son, and he was a good boy, but he was a 'boy'.

I always knew he had a bit of a crush on me from the way his tone would shift from casual with his mom to all flustered as soon as I'd enter the house when visiting. Seeing me strip naked was probably one of his biggest fantasies. I liked Sumon.
I liked him a lot.
He'd always been a respectful and nice young man, always there for his mom and never letting her feel the lack of a man in the house. I didn't have the heart to end what was probably his biggest fantasy so soon, so I decided not to call him out for it. He could enjoy the show, it was just a little harmless fun after all.
I moved on to drying my body with one towel and my hair with the other, before moving to Aparna's closet to find something to wear. I saw from the mirror that Sumon was still staring, getting a full view of my naked sideboob, tight waist and full, jutting ass. I picked out a white cotton top that hung to just about my midriff, and a pair of blue shorts that normally reached about mid-thigh on Aparna. I was more endowed than Aparna in both departments, so the top hugged my tits quite snugly, leaving nothing of their shape and size to the imagination. Having bigger tits meant I couldn't borrow a bra either, so still cold from the rain my nipples made two pointy, hard-to-miss indentations in the soft material. The shorts also hugged my ass quite snugly, being stretched by its sheer size and almost pulled all the way up to the lower edge of my cheeks but not quite.

I could have probably worn something a lot more conservative or even just normal, but it was getting easier and easier to admit I was having fun too. There was a taboo thrill in letting my sister's son that I'd practically raised to the point of adulthood see me this way, and letting him live out his crush induced fantasies just felt like a harmless favor to the young man I already liked so much.
I moved to walk out of the bedroom and saw in the mirror Sumon quickly repositioning himself and backing away. When he saw what I'd put on his jaw straight up dropped, and this time I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. I didn't want to make him awkward, so instead of asking him if he liked what he saw or telling him his jaw was hanging, I just asked him if he wanted some coffee.

Sumon quickly gathered himself and coughed a little, before answering yes as we made our move to the kitchen. I moved in front, knowing Sumon would no doubt have his eyes glued on the way my ass swayed in those snug blue shorts. We reached the kitchen and Sumon took a seat. I started making us some coffee and couldn't help but smile seeing him unable to look away.

"Could you get me my phone, Sumon?" I asked, still making coffee. He nodded before quickly running to Aparna's bedroom and coming back with my phone.
"Let's call your mom now." I said, putting the coffee mugs on the table and taking a seat opposite to him. Sumon nodded, staring me in the eyes this time but glancing down at the white cotton stop stretched out by a pair of 34B's as soon as he thought I wasn't looking. I smiled.
"Hey Aparna, where are you?" I asked as Aparna picked up the phone.
"Hey, I'm still at in laws's. I don't think it's safe for me to head back home in this rain." she replied. "What about you? Did you manage to get home from the office?"
"I'm at your place actually. " Before I could finish, Aparna cut me off.
"Oh thank god you're there. I was going to call and ask if you could head back to my place on your way instead to keep Sumon some company. I wasn't gonna be able to be home for a while. How is he?"
"Don't worry about him. He's okay and sitting right in front of me." I said, leaving out the part where her son was struggling to choose between keeping eye contact or trying to guess Masi's bra size.
"Thank you, I'll try and make it back as soon as possible. Love you!" she said.
"Love you too!" I replied, before we hung up.

I told Sumon his mom was fine and was gonna be at his Dadu's for a while longer because of the rain. After that there wasn't much else to do. We sipped on our coffees there on the table while making small talk. I asked him about his studies, his college plans and any new hobbies he'd picked up on. Sumon was respectful enough to maintain eye contact when talking, and I appreciated that, knowing how hard it must be to not glance south considering what I was wearing.
Once we finished our coffees, I decided it was time for a little nap and moved to leave for Aparna's room.

"Oh, that window." I said, noticing a small, open window near the corner of the kitchen that was letting in the rain over a small portion of the countertop.
I turned around to walk towards it, but didn't know that Sumon was following right behind me. We bumped into each other, quickly lost balance and holding onto each other in a desperate attempt to regain it ended up collapsing altogether. Next thing I knew, I was on the kitchen floor on my back with Sumon on top of me, my breasts tightly pressed against his chest and my face mere inches from his.

Sumon had in the last moment held one of his arms around me to lessen the impact of the fall on my back, and it had worked. I didn't feel any pain from the fall, but I did feel something else.
His one hand was over my left breast, squeezing tightly and what could only be his erect cock was pushing against the upper part of my right thigh. I could feel his breath on my lips, and I was sure he could feel mine on his too.

We didn't apologize, or move, or say or do anything else at all. He wasn't getting off of me, and I wasn't asking him to get off of me either. I was looking right at him, and while his face was still its usual, innocent self, in his eyes I saw only pure, unadulterated lust. I could feel his cock getting harder and pressing further along my thigh, and before I knew it, both our faces were moving closer. I didn't know if I'd brought mine closer first, or if it was him, but it didn't matter. Just a second later our lips met and...
We were full on making out.

There are times in life where you understand what you're doing, but don't fully understand why you're doing it. We usually call moments like these being on autopilot. In this moment, I knew what I was doing, while not knowing why I was doing it. But it didn't feel like being on autopilot at all. It felt something... deeper.
We kept kissing, and my hand reached to the back of his head to caress his hair. I liked Sumon, he was cute, he was good looking, and he was respectful. But for the first time, from the way his tongue probed my mouth and the way his hands groped my tits, I realized he was a man too, and I moaned into his mouth. I admitted earlier the taboo thrill of teasing and indirectly seducing your sister's son, I just never would have thought it would lead to this.
In that moment I had the chance, I had the time to tell Sumon to stop and that this was enough. That we could treat this as his fun little introduction to sex up to the second base, which had gone well and brought us closer but was now over. But I couldn't find it in me to say the words, or to want him to stop.
While kissing me, he brought around his other arm from my back and used both hands to slowly squeeze both my tits. All the while pushing his hard cock more and more into my body. I had to admit it at that point, I was getting wet. I was getting wet because he was kissing me and squeezing my tits just the way I liked it, and because I was the reason his cock had gotten so hard.

We kept making out for a few minutes, right there on the kitchen floor. His hands on my tits, lightly squeezing and now both my hands at the back of his head, pulling his face further down and making him kiss me harder. Another few minutes of it and I found myself stopping the kiss and instead pushing his face down to my neck.
He knew what to do, and started kissing and nibbling on my neck. It felt so good and I was trying to hold back from moaning, but when he went further south, pulled the upper edge of my top down and started kissing my cleavage, I couldn't hold back. And there was a lot of cleavage to kiss. All guys loved playing with a nice pair of tits and Sumon was no different, which was more than just fine. I did have a nice  pair, and I loved having it played with. He kept moving further down, encouraged by my moans, his cock dragging along my leg as he did so, before he'd almost pulled the top edge of my top all the way down and was about to reach my nipples.
"Stop, stop." I said, reluctantly.
Sumon stopped immediately without any resistance before looking up at me. He had a worried look on his face, wondering if he'd done something wrong or pushed things too far, while also wondering if it was over. I could tell he expected the latter at this point when he got off and moved away. I stood up with him, looking at him. There was no awkwardness, neither of us regretted what just happened. But he also didn't know why it had to stop, and just as he was about to ask, I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me to Aparna's bedroom.

I didn't bother closing the door since it was just us in the house. We stood next to the bed facing each other, unable to break eye contact. It finally broke when I grabbed the bottom hem of my top and started to pull it off. Sumon got the sight he'd always wanted to see as my juicy pair of breasts he'd ever seen popped out, bouncing in the rebound of their own weight before settling into their perfectly round, still shape. I took the top off completely and threw it on the floor.
I was standing topless in front of him. He must have imagined seeing me like this more times than he could count, but this wasn't imagination anymore. It was real, and Sumon was in shock. He wasn't moving, only staring. I'd half expected him to attack and start ravaging my breasts as soon as he got access, but all he did was stare, his eyes wide and mouth slightly ajar. A lot of guys would see me and at first glance want to get their hands on my body, to grope and suck and have their way with my tits, but with Sumon it was different. He'd been getting flustered by my presence ever since he was a kid. He probably had a crush on me his entire teenage years and when puberty hit, the crush would have no doubt turned sexual. This was a significant moment for him, so I waited. I let him take his time, and decided to be patient.
The patience paid off when a couple seconds later, Sumon started to move towards me. He put his left hand on my waist while guiding his right to my chest, feeling the weight of my tits and grazing my erect nipples. If he'd touched me between my legs just then he'd have found out just how wet I was, but he was too laser-focused on my chest to bother in that moment.

I tried to lift his shirt to take it off. Seeing what I was trying to do, Sumon backed away slightly before taking it off himself. I moved forward and reached for his shorts, starting to undo it. Soon he took his shorts off on his own, standing up right after.

It was my turn to stare in shock. His cock was hard, hard as steel. And judging by the size of his bulge and the way it was trying to tear his boxer shorts apart, he was packing too. I wasn't ready to rush into anything just yet so I fought the urge and held back, instead taking his hands and guiding them back to my body. Both of his hands were now on my tits, and he squeezed, fondled and groped them. His face was straining, and I could see he was holding himself back from letting out years of pent up desire and just going wild with them. And he did hold back, instead assessing my expressions and vocal responses to his touches to determine just how hard or roughly he should play with my boobs.

I smiled at both how considerate he was being and how he'd gotten one of the biggest basics right despite it being his first time. Most guys would just attack my tits and start mauling them right from the get go. And while having them roughed up was definitely fun, it had to be a build up, and Sumon was building me up just right. His squeezes and handling of my tits was very gradually getting rougher and rougher, and I was only getting wetter.
Every time he grazed over a nipple I fought to hold back a moan, which he noticed before eventually starting to pinch and squeeze them. I moaned out loud at this point, and immediately knew what we both wanted next.

I moved a little closer, and he looked at my face. He came a little closer too, and we were kissing again. He moved his hands from my tits to my back at first, but then down to my ass, squeezing the supple, toned cheek, while my arms found themselves wrapped around his neck, pulling him deeper to kiss.
"Want to suck on them?" I pulled back and asked, looking straight into his eyes.
He seemed a bit thrown off by my forwardness, his eyes and heavy breathing giving me his answer instead.

Sumon was a head taller than me, so I raised myself on my tip toes and moved his head down into my chest. He didn't have to worry about eye contact anymore, he could take in the full view of the massive expanse of tits he'd lusted after for so long as much as he wanted. Wrapping his left arm around my lower back to pull me up into him, he grabbed my left breast with his free hand and at first planted a nice, long kiss near the nipple, before taking the entirety of it into his mouth and sucking. It felt amazing, and I moaned out loud while running my hands through his hair and pushing him deeper into my breast. The pleasure I felt from him sucking my nipple I'd never felt from any other man. Maybe it was the taboo nature of the situation, letting my sister's son have his way with my chest. Or maybe it was the years of pent up lust being unleashed on my nipple all at once, but my head started to spin from how good his mouth felt on me.

A minute later I pulled his head back and tilted my chest.
"Now this one." I said, redirecting him to suck on my other breast.
He didn't even bother looking up, just followed the given instruction and went directly to work. He knew what to do with a woman, and he only further solidified his case when he moved his hand from my back to between my legs. He started touching my pussy, feeling it, and either accidentally or knowingly rubbing my clit under my shorts. My tits in his mouth and his fingers on my clit, coupled with the taboo of it being my sister's son was too much to handle and I felt myself losing control.
When we'd first made out in the kitchen, I'd thought to let him have a little fun. Maybe let him feel me up, see my tits, maybe even suck on them. Maybe he could play with my pussy, or I could give him a handjob. But now, the 'little fun' aspect of it all was gone. I was ready to do everything.
I was ready to take him in, and he wasn't hesitating either. I felt him insert a finger in my pussy while his mouth remained latched onto my tits. I held the surface of his hand graze against my clit as he started a to and fro movement with his finger.

I pushed him back and kissed him again, before sliding past him and laying down on my back on the bed. With inviting eyes, I spread my legs, and he knew what to do. His finger hooked my shorts and pulled it down my silky legs. I was now fully nude for him with my lone anklet glinting in my left foot.
He got on the floor next to the bed, put one hand on my thigh and brought the other close to my pussy again. He pushed his finger back in, but deeper. I threw my head back, basking in the pleasure when suddenly, I felt him move his other hand from my thigh and onto my clit, rubbing it in slow circles. I was too turned on at this point. All the foreplay up till now coupled with his other hand finding its way to my clit made my entire body shake in a deep, hard orgasm and I came all over his finger.
He kept his motions going until I stopped shaking, then pulled his hands away from my pussy to place them on my thighs. He watched me breathing heavily, and I looked down to catch him with a smile on his face.

"Have you done that before?" I asked, running my hand over his forearm.
"Do what?" he asked, unsure if I were asking him whether he'd sucked on some tits before or fingered a pussy.
"What you just did with your finger, have you done that before?" I asked again.
"Oh, no. No I haven't..." He said, embarrassed and looking down.
"You were good, you made me cum," I told him, immediately getting up off the bed and pulling him with me to stand next to it. He was now looking at me, but I was looking down at the bulge in his boxer shorts. His cock was still hard, and I had to take care of it. I went down on my knees, now looking up straight in his eyes, and with that eye contact, pulled his boxers down to reveal the full length of his naked, hard cock. And it was...
... a really nice cock.
Around seven  inches in length, and girthy. But what I loved most about it was how veiny and hard it was. It looked like it would explode with a single touch, and I half expected it to when I reached forward with my hand to grab onto it. But it didn't. I gave it a few strokes before moving it up and out the way to see his balls and I gasped... they were huge.
Absolutely huge.
I was pretty liberal when it came to sex. I'd always been kinky in bed, and one of those kinks was my love for cum. I loved it when guys pulled out and sprayed me down with a huge load of cum. I'd always been told that my body and  tits were built for cumshots, and over time, I'd started to believe it. And as much as I loved being sprayed down, I loved it even more when they shot a huge load of it in my mouth. I loved the feeling of it, and Sumon's balls definitely looked like they had a couple of huge loads ready for me.
Sumon had closed his eyes from the pleasure of me handling his cock. As soon as he reopened them and we made eye contact, I went to work, wrapping my lips around him. I sucked and stroked at the same time, taking half his length in my mouth and stroking the remaining half. His cock tasted absolutely delicious, and just as I was savoring the taste, Sumon moaned out loud and grabbed onto my shoulder, trying to push me away. I was too occupied with sucking his dick to get the hint, and he exploded and shot a huge load of cum right into my mouth.
His first rope went straight to my throat, which I quickly swallowed. I quickly pulled back, opening my mouth and sliding out my tongue, looking up at Sumon while I stroked his cock into my open mouth. Sumon shot ropes after ropes of thick creamy cum and I let it pool on my tongue. When my mouth was full, I quickly swallowed then opened wide again, letting him unload the rest into his Masi’s mouth before she swallowed again.
Finally after the third gulp, his orgasm died down and small little dribbles of cum leaked out from the tip of his cockhead.
"I'm... I'm sorry," he said, gasping. "I should have warned you."
"It's okay," I said, stroking his cock from its root to its head to milk out the last of the dribbles before giving his cockhead a final kiss and swallowing again. Sumon looked down at me in a trance. "You taste really good, I swallowed all of it." I teased him, licking my lips and smacking them before opening my now empty mouth for him to see.
Sumon looked like his legs were about to give out, so I again got into bed and asked him to lay down next to me. He did, and I saw his cock going soft. He had his eyes closed, and I put my hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat.
"Have you had sex before?" I asked him.
"No," he replied, with eyes still closed. Sumon was a virgin, and yet he'd been good enough at foreplay to get me off. It raised the question that if that's how good he'd been without experience, what would he be like with it? Was I willing to find out, though? He was my Sister's son, and we'd already gone so far.
I was moving my hand on his chest, feeling his body, when Sumon moved his right hand and brought it to my chest. I let him fondle my tits again, while I moved my own hand down to his softened cock. It immediately started to reverse course.
"You're getting hard again." I said. He kept quiet, knowing neither what to say nor to expect. "You've got a really nice cock, Sumon." I gave him a compliment, grabbing his now hard dick and stroking it.
As I stroked his cock, I kept thinking if I should just stop things here or go for more. But his hands on my tits had already started to make the decision for me. He was playing with them just right, grazing and flicking my nipples, lightly twisting them, pinching them. I was getting turned on again, and before I knew it, my decision was made.
I got up and looked at him. I couldn't control it anymore. Sumon saw my naked, toned body climb onto his waist, my tiny waist and  tits on full display as I sat there, looking directly into his eyes. I leaned forward, grabbed his now fully hard cock and sat on it, taking it deep in my pussy. I managed to take half - about four inches on my first descent, before rising up and dropping again, taking more and more of him.
"Ah..." Sumon moaned, his eyes widening. He was shocked with my abrupt decision, looking right into my eyes.
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, and reluctantly stopped moving. His cock felt so big and hard inside me.
He quickly nodded no, at which point I put one hand on his chest and started moving on top of his cock again, eventually taking his full length and starting to ride him slowly.
"Don't cum inside me, let me know when you're close." I told him, slowly bouncing on his cock and rotating my hips in between. It felt so good.
I bent forward onto his body, bringing my tits near his face. He quickly got the hint, grabbing onto both breasts and licking my nipples in turns, before taking them into his mouth and beginning to suck. That turned me on as much as it did him, and I started riding faster.
This time Sumon lasted a little longer, and I bent down further to kiss him while grinding on his cock.
"I'm..." He suddenly pulled back, warning me.
I got the hint this time, quickly pulled his cock out from my pussy and moved to lay on my stomach between his legs. I grabbed his cock and stroked it, and he didn't even give me time to take it in my mouth. He exploded with a huge rope of cum in the air that landed right back down onto my hand, his cock and his stomach, none getting on the sheets luckily. I quickly opened my mouth, pushed my tongue out and guided his cockhead onto it, giving Sumon a nice, warm target to unload his balls into.
Sumon shot multiple more ropes into my open mouth, this orgasm just as strong if not stronger than the first, and I quickly took to swallowing his load again. Rope after rope of thick, virile semen would hit my tongue and the insides of my mouth, and I'd lap it up quickly before opening wide to take the next.
His orgasm subsided while I still stroked his cock, milking out the last drops. I looked up at him, and he had on his face a look of pure satisfaction and peace. I smiled, taking the head of his cock back in my mouth to clean it of the cum that had dropped back onto it from his first rope, swallowing it before deciding to suck on his dick a little while longer. I stopped when Sumon involuntarily flexed his legs and groaned, his cock now no-doubt sensitive from his second orgasm. I moved up his body to slurp up the pools of cum that fell on his stomach, savoring the taste one last time before pulling away. Getting off the bed, I made my way to the bathroom, cleaning off all signs of sex before heading back to the room.
Sumon was still laying on the bed, eyes closed, his soft cock and stomach shining from a sheen of saliva from my earlier cleaning. I went into the closet and replaced the white top and blue shorts with a modest gown to cover myself up with, expecting Aparna to arrive back home soon.
"Take a shower, I'll take of these wet clothes till you're done." I said, starting to iron the clothes I'd initially arrived in while he went to the bathroom.
I finished the ironing and left them on the bed, before heading to the kitchen and deciding to make some sandwiches for some post-sex replenishment. With said sandwiches in hand, I entered the bedroom again, finding Sumon sitting on the bed just lost in his thoughts, but all dressed up now.
"Here you go." I handed him a sandwich.
"Thanks," he replied, back to being his shy, cute self.
We ate in silence, not exactly knowing what to say after all that.
"Don't tell anyone about what happened between us." I finally said.
"Okay."
"Not even your closest friends."
"Okay."
"Okay, what?"
"Okay, I won't tell anyone."
"You promise?"
"I promise."
"Good."
After finishing my sandwich, I called Aparna again.
"Hey," she said, picking up.
"Hey Aparna, left yet?"
"Yeah I'm on my way. Are you still at the house?"
"Still here."
"Is Sumon okay?"
"He's fine, don't worry. We just ate some sandwiches together."
"Thank you so much love, I'll be there in 20." She said, before hanging up.
"You mom's on her way home, she should be here in about 20." I told Sumon. "You want more sandwiches?"
"No," he replied, and I felt a little sadness in his voice.
Not knowing what else to say, I told him I should get ready to leave and got up. I took off the gown I'd borrowed and started wearing my clothes. Surprisingly, Sumon didn't bother looking at me. He was sitting on the other side of the bed, facing the wall.
"What happened?" I asked, now a little concerned.
He looked at me as I was putting on my bra. I let him take another last look at my tits, then slowly put the bra back on, turning to face him so he could get a nice, last look at my cleavage too, hoping to take away some of that sadness.
"Nothing," he replied, but this time continuing to watch me get dressed.
I grabbed my handbag, and moved to Aparna's living room with Sumon soon following. Before leaving, I made sure to double check a complete lack of evidence of any sexual encounter between myself and her son. Satisfied, I relaxed and took out my phone to catch up on some texts and work mails.

Contd ......
[+] 4 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Wow awesome
[+] 1 user Likes nostonari's post
Like Reply
Very good update.

Waiting for your next episode.
Like Reply
Excellent thread and good sex. I appreciate the good work done by author.
This latest update looks short, please come with a longer and hot update. That now Mily herself has become addicted to sex, pls get in some more risky situation with enough erotica.
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
Continued ....

I left Aparna's house without answering the questions Sumon had in his head. It was still raining by the time Aparna dropped me home, though not as much. Heading inside I went straight to my bedroom, discarding all clothes into the laundry hamper and jumped into bed. Covering myself with a blanket, I left the window of the room open, wanting to hear the sound of rain while thinking of what I'd just done with my Sister's son.

The logical part of my brain knew it wasn't right, but I couldn't help but feel a tinge of excitement, crossing my legs in pleasure from memories of the encounter. Regardless, it was better to listen to the logical parts of your head through these moments, and I decided that it was going to be a one-time thing and never again. Sumon's a young guy, and like any other guy, he should have a girlfriend his own age rather than a woman 14 years his older.

For the next couple of weeks, I avoided Aparna's place as much as I could. This one time my phone rang at home, and it was Sumon calling me from his personal number. I didn't pick his call, but found out the next day it had been Aparna calling from his number, with her own phone being on charge. It was then I considered that maybe my complete distancing was an overreaction, and I headed to Aparna's the next day just like old times. But after what had transpired between Sumon and I, I immediately picked up on how his behavior towards me had changed. The 18 year old that was once a complete dumb around me was now no longer nervous when we talked. And then there were the 'accidental' touches.

He'd let his hand make contact with my ass whenever I'd pass by him, or he'd reach across the counter I was standing at to grab something and let his forearm rub against my breasts. There were many other examples of such 'accidental' touches that I said nothing to, but then there was the staring... I tried to act like nothing had happened between us, but the way he stared at my cleavage through my low-cut tops, my ass in pretty much anything I'd wear and even the look he'd have on his face staring at mine wasn't helping me forget anything.

One night Aparna invited me to have dinner at her's. While she prepared things in the kitchen, I'd taken a seat at the dining table when Sumon came over and took one right adjacent to mine. At first I thought of making up an excuse and leaving, before coming back and taking a different seat away from him. But then I let it go, choosing to remain seated where I was. I was trying to normalize things, and sitting next to my Sister's son was normal.
A minute later, I felt his hand on my thigh. I didn't look at him, just pushed his hand away, but a minute later he placed it right back. Before I could push it away this time, he pulled my dress up, running his fingers along the smooth skin of my thigh before resting his hand on it again, bare this time.

I should've felt revolted, or even angry. My decision to not let anything like what had happened that rainy day happen ever again was final, but I couldn't stop him. I wasn't even sure I wanted to. I liked his touch. I liked the way his hard hand felt against the softness of my toned thigh. I liked the way his hands felt on me. I tried to snap out of it, about to move him away once again, but he started a to and fro motion, lightly stroking the skin of my thigh, before moving to cusp its inner aspect and squeezing. I held back a gasp, my body completely still and mouth slightly agape. If this kept going, I didn't know how much longer I could stay in control of my restraint.
"Sumon, please stop it..." I whispered.
"Why?" he asked, his hand still feeling my thigh.
"Because it's not okay for you to touch me like that. It's not... good." I replied, not knowing why I wasn't just pushing his hand away.
"You say it's not good, but I think it's the best thing that's ever happened to me." He'd changed, and he'd changed fast. He was no longer that innocent, shy Sumon I knew for so long, and that snapped me back to reality.

"I don't care what you think of it, it was a mistake. Now keep your hands away from me," I said and finally pushed him away.
"You're asking me to stop, but that day you wanted me to touch you. You made me touch you, and I know you liked it," Sumon was being vulgar, more vulgar than I'd ever seen him be or even thought he had in him. But he was telling the truth.
He had now stopped feeling me up, and deep inside I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. I wanted him to keep touching me, despite by protests, but I knew it to be wrong. So I stayed silent, ending the encounter when Aparna came to the table with freshly cooked food and the three of us had dinner together.
Over dinner, Aparna told us that next week she'd be heading out of town for an office thing, and asked if I could stay over at her place and look out for Sumon while she's gone. My heart immediately fluttered at this, and Sumon and I exchanged glances. I saw a little smile creep up his lips, clearly overjoyed at the proposal but managing to hide it well. I, meanwhile, felt very worried. A few days alone with Sumon were definitely not a good idea, especially now that I was trying to set some boundaries and distance with him.

I thought over it, searching my head for ways to decline, but what she was asking for was entirely reasonable. I'd already stayed over at their place so many a times, and she'd feel completely at ease entrusting her son to her Sister. We shared the same workplace so I couldn't lie about a work-commitment without her catching on. My mind tried coming up with more potential excuses but alas, I couldn't say no to Aparna.

The rest of the entire week I stayed away from Aparna's place. My mind was consistently filled with nervous thoughts of how I would handle this, how I'd shut Sumon down when he'd inevitably try to make advances again, and how I had to stay steadfast in my decision of our first encounter also being the last. At the same time, I hated that I also felt a little excited. I didn't want to, but every time memories of our encounter would enter my head, a chill would run up my spine and a jolt of arousal between my legs. Thoughts of the way he'd played with my thigh at the dinner table brought out the same feelings, and before I knew it, the day had arrived.

I got a call from Aparna that evening, telling me she was leaving soon and that I should come over. I dropped my daughter at my parent’s house and I packed my clothes, spending a little more time than I would have liked deciding on the lingerie. I wanted to pick out the least racy options, telling myself mentally that I'd have no reason to throw anything sexy on through my stay there. My decision to not let anything like last time happen again with Sumon was, of course, final.

Seeing me enter the house, Sumon smiled like he'd won something. Up above I was wearing a sleeveless, plain black  top, which did a great job at hiding most of the cleavage the lacy black bra I had on underneath left in the open, but also fit very snugly around my well-endowed bust. Down below I had on a pair of form-hugging, dark blue jeans. This was a casual outfit for me, and I'd dressed similarly hundreds of times when visiting Aparna's before. But with the way Sumon was mentally undressing my body, hungrily eyeing my chest and ass as soon as I entered, I felt as if I were completely naked. I sighed before making my way to Aparna's room, hugging her then helping her pack. Sumon followed and just stood near the bed, staring at my chest. I realized when I saw myself in the mirror that the upper edge of my bra had popped out after I'd bent over to place clothes in Aparna's suitcase earlier, and that's what Sumon had been staring at. I quickly readjusted it, returning my focus to the packing.
"I'm going to miss my flight aren't I?" Aparna said worriedly, stuck on double checking if she'd packed according to the list of things she'd made.
"Oh come on, I think we're done. I double checked already and you're all set." I reassured her with a smile.

"Yeah, I hope so." She replied, taking a look at her luggage a final time.
"I should leave now. Okay, Sumon, I'll be back in just a couple of days. Be nice to Aunt Aparna, and take as much care of her as she does of you." Aparna hugged Sumon, who looked at me and smiled, clearly understanding the double-entendre of her words. I didn't return the smile, not wanting to put any more thoughts in his head than there already were. We picked up her luggage and moved it out and into the waiting cab.
"Please take care of everything." Aparna said, turning to me and hugging me goodbye.
"Don't worry about anything. Now go, or you actually will miss that flight." I hugged her back.
Aparna left, and we waved her goodbye. Sumon headed back into the house as soon as the taxi turned the corner of the street, while I stayed outside, once again nervous and not knowing what to expect.

I stayed for a bit longer before sighing, telling myself that I'm a big girl and can handle this. Accepting the situation and brushing aside the million thoughts in my head, I moved towards the door, stepping back inside. The entry to the house was into its TV lounge, and I saw Sumon standing in the center of it, waiting for me. I turned to lock the door, and as soon as I did, I felt a pair of arms reach forward from behind and immediately latch onto my tits.
Sumon was hugging me from behind, his hands squeezing my tits before he drove his crotch into my jeans-clad ass, pressing against it.
"Sumon... what are you doing?" Even though I was expecting something of the sort, how quickly and abruptly he made his move still managed to surprise me.
"I'm in love with you. You're so beautiful. You're all I've thought about ever since that day." Sumon pressed his lips against my shoulder and started kissing his way to my neck.

His grip on my tits was tight, which I didn't know was intentional or an attempt of just trying to hold me. I'd already made up my mind to end it all, but hearing his words and feeling the way his hands, lips and body felt on mine, I closed my eyes, reminding myself how wrong it was to divert my attention from how good it felt.
"Sumon, please..." I said, but made no move to push him away. "This isn't right..."
"I won't tell anyone about it, I promise." Sumon replied before further tightening his hug.
Meanwhile, his fingers grabbed the  hem of my top and pulled it up, revealing my black brassiere and the canyon of cleavage inside it. He ran his fingers over the bare skin of my breasts left uncovered by the cups, before taking a firm hold of them again, squeezing and fondling the soft tissue.
The way he was handling my breasts and the way his body was tightly pressed up against mine was making me wet again. I fought to hold myself back from moaning, remaining determined in not wanting this to proceed.

"Sumon! Please just listen to me!" I finally said, a bit firmly this time, and he loosened his grip and pulled himself away.
I turned around, unbothered by the fact that my tits were hanging out in the open covered only by a bra, with an expanse of cleavage for his eyes to feast on. But he didn't feast. He didn't look down at all. His eyes were locked onto mine and before I could say anything else, he moved forward and planted his lips on mine.
I tried to push him away, but he instead pushed me back against the door. I tried to push him away again, but he wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me closer and bringing his other hand to lightly cup my face. I pushed his hand away, but he brought it right back, still kissing me the entire time. I tried pushing again, but he was relentless. Another push, and another, but each one was weaker than the last and before I knew it, I was kissing him back.
His tongue entered my mouth and I let out the moan I'd been holding back this time, pushing my own back into his. Soon my arms that were just moments earlier trying to separate us were wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer while his hand that was on my face made its way back down to cup my right breast and squeeze it. His other hand he'd placed on my back moved down to grab my ass as our kisses grew harder and sloppier.

Things were a lot more passionate this time. I could tell from the way he kissed and touched me that he wasn't lying about how he felt, he really did have feelings for me. But those feelings weren't love, they were lust, which only further drove him on when his hand cupping my chest slid inside the bra and he started fondling my bare breast, grazing its nipple with his palm. His body against mine, his tongue in my mouth, his hands all over me, it was starting to feel good to the same point I'd lost control in the last time. He pushed me further into the door, and when I felt his erection pressing into my lower abdomen, memories of his cock and what we'd done the last time came flooding into my brain. And that did it. I lost control again. Where just moments ago I was ready to close this entire ordeal once and for all, I was now instead ready to have my clothes ripped off and let my Sister's son do whatever he wanted with me.

But part of me held back. It was wrong. He was my Sister's son. The Sister that had entrusted me to take care of her son while she went out of town, and this kind of taking care of isn't what she'd meant at all. I wouldn't just be betraying Aparna's trust, I'd also be reaffirming to Sumon that he had a chance with a woman much older than him, rather than diverting his attention to finding a girlfriend his own age he could be happy with. It was just one wrong after another. If I were to go through with this again, I had to find a way to justify it. But the things he was doing to me were too distracting. I had to think, I had to...
It finally hit me. The justification I was looking for.

Just one more time, and then, never again?
We already had our tongues in each other's mouths. He already had his hand feeling my bare tits, with his other planted firmly on my ass. His hard cock was already pressing into my body. Just one more time wouldn't hurt, would it? I could justify one more time, couldn't I? The first time I didn't tell him anything about this being a one-time thing. Maybe it was my fault that he'd been feeling this way this entire time. Maybe I'd led him on to the point where all he could think about was me, and the things he'd like to do to my body again. Any guy would anticipate sex again if the first time went so unbelievably good, wouldn't he? Then why would Sumon be any different?
I had to take responsibility. That was my justification. I had to take responsibility for maybe having led him on by not declaring the first time to be the last. I had to let him get all that anticipation out of his system. It wasn't for me, it was for him. Of course it was. Yes, he was making me extremely wet and horny, and all I wanted in the moment was to get on my knees for him and suck his cock till he shot another wad of cum straight into my mouth. Yes, I wanted to drag him to the bedroom and get on all fours for him, taking his cock deep inside my wet cunt and letting him rail me while I thrust my ass out for him, cumming again and again on the end of his cock. Yes, I wanted all that. But this was still about him, not about me, right? It was, and I'd found the justification I was looking for to help make my decision...
I was going to let him fuck me again.

One last time.
And then I'd tell him it was the last time. And then it would be over.
I stopped kissing him, pushing him away. Breathing heavily, I pulled off my tank top and threw it on the floor, unclasping my bra and letting it fall off my shoulders right after. I wanted his mouth on my tits again, and I looked at Sumon impatiently. He was staring at my once-again naked breasts, giving my eyes a quick glance before moving forward and diving in. He immediately grabbed both breasts and started taking turns sloppily sucking on each nipple. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure, still breathing heavily.
I pushed him back again, reaching for the lower hem of his shirt to pull it off of him. He grabbed it with me and discarded it on the floor, bending forwards to hungrily lap at my tits again.
"Yes..." I moaned softly. "Suck on those tits..." I continued, when the realization hit me that we were still at the front door of the house. "Wait, wait..." I asked him to stop.
Sumon pulled back, having forgotten to breathe while attacking my tits and now breathless as a result. He thought I was having second thoughts again, and that I'd told him to stop as means of ending things. I smiled at him, taking his hand in mine before leading us to the bedroom once again. Aparna had told me that I could set myself up and sleep wherever I felt comfortable, be it her room or the guest room she'd prepared. But for what Sumon and I were about to do... I preferred to fuck him in the same bed we'd first done it in.

I opened the door with Sumon right behind me. As soon as we entered I heard the sounds of him unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants to the floor. I followed suit, bending forward and pulling down my jeans, my bent-over ass on full display for him as I slid them off. I looked back at him and caught him hungrily eyeing my body, a small smile forming on my lips in anticipation of what he'd get to do to it in just a moment. Seeing his massive cock all hard and ready for me, I climbed onto the bed, getting on all fours and looking back at Sumon again.
I raised my ass for him, arching my back and lowering my head near the sheets before whispering just loud enough for him to hear me.
"Fuck me."
I felt my heart beat faster as he moved closer and planted one hand on my ass, using the other to rub my pussy as his cock settled between the crack of my cheeks. I moaned when he began to rub on my clit, while he involuntarily thrust between my crack for a stroke or two. I looked back at and saw him straining from the sight and feel of my bent over ass.

I just hoped he could handle it. Most guys I'd slept with in the past couldn't and would cum too fast in this position, but Sumon wasn't afraid to try. Having thrusted enough of his cock between my cheeks to his liking, he tightened the grip on my ass with one hand while using the other to guide the tip into my pussy. And then he pushed, and I felt him enter me for the second time.

A throaty moan escaped my lips as soon as he slid the first couple inches in. He had a girthy fucking cock, and he was stretching my pussy open with it again. From how wet I was, he didn't have too much trouble and now using both hands to grab onto my ass, he slowly pushed all the way inside.
I felt so full, and it felt so fucking good. I felt like I was about to cum already, and he hadn't even started fucking me yet. And that's when Sumon slowly pulled back till only the first two inches of his hard cock remained inside, and thrust forward.

The first thought that entered my head as soon as he started fucking me was that I was going to cum. Sumon, my Sister's son, was going to make me cum on his perfect cock within seconds of being inside me. The second thought that entered my head was a far more worrisome one.
How was I going to give this up?

I didn't have time to ponder the answer as just another few thrusts later, I buried my face into the sheets and howled. I was coming. Sumon was making me cum. My Sister's son was making me cum within just seconds of fucking me while I bent forward on all fours for him in her bed. My body shook and trembled violently, my back arched further and I outstretched my arms, clasping the bedsheets. The entire time, Sumon kept thrusting, fucking me through the orgasm.

After what felt like a full minute, I finally started to come back down. That orgasm was much stronger than the one he'd given me the first time with his fingers, and I breathed heavily in its aftermath. Still feeling amazing from Sumon's long, deep strokes, I pulled myself back into position, once again forming that perfect arch and thrusting my ass further out for him to ram his cock into.

"I'd always... fantasized..." Sumon said under heavy breaths, fucking me at a steady pace. "... about doing this."
"Mmm..." I moaned, turning to look back at him with bedroom eyes. "You mean bending me over and fucking me doggy?"
"Yes... this... this is so..." Sumon replied, trying to manage his breath as he used my tight, wet pussy to stroke the full length of his cock. "... hot."
I giggled, turning back around and letting him pummel my pussy.
"I always..." Sumon again tried to say something.

"Shh, baby," I said, looking back at him once again. "Don't talk. Just keep fucking me."
Sumon heeded my advice, and didn't say anything after that. On one particularly deep stroke a loud moan escaped my lips, and Sumon tightened his grip on my ass. With it, he started to pull my ass back into his thrusts, upping the intensity of the fucking. I could hear him gasping and groaning, then suddenly, he increased the pace.
Sumon started fucking me faster and harder, and I joined him in groaning and gasping at the receiving end of his cock. His cock was huge, and I could handle only about a minute more of the increased intensity when I came again. My pussy contracted on his dick, edging his cock even tighter, and Sumon had to stop thrusting to keep himself from coming. He let me ride through my orgasm with the full length of his hard cock buried fully inside me. I'd told him the first time I rode him to not cum inside, and I was proud of him for remembering that and pausing his thrusts to hold back. Once I came back down from my second orgasm, I asked him to pull out.
He did and I turned around, climbing off the bed and planting a deep kiss on his mouth, before pushing him onto it. With his legs hanging over the edge of the bed, I dropped to my knees and scooted myself between them.

I wanted to suck his dick again.

While the first time I'd questioned each decision before taking it, it wasn't the case this time. I was immensely horny despite having cum twice, and I wanted to feel him in my mouth. I also wanted to reward him for not coming inside me at a time I was too preoccupied with my own orgasm to remind him not to. Sumon looked down at me between his legs from the bed, and I smiled widely at him, grabbing onto his cock and wrapping my lips around it.
He groaned in pleasure and his head fell back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling as I began to bob my head up and down his length and stroked the lower half. He raised his head again, the sight of me sucking his cock too good to miss, and I gave him a show. Pulling my mouth off of him, I spat on his cock, rubbing the saliva from the root of his dick to the head, before guiding him back to my mouth but removing my hand from his shaft this time. We stared in each other's eyes as I thrust my head forward, taking his cock deeper inch by inch till he entered my throat, continuing my descent till I took all eight inches of him and his balls rested against my chin.
"Oh, fuck, Masi..." Sumon moaned, the pleasure and the sight too much. His cock twitched in my throat, and I knew he was close. I pulled back and throated his length a couple more times before bringing my hand back to his shaft and returning to the sucking and stroking combination. Sumon's face was straining at this point, and he finally groaned out loud. "I'm gonna cum."

I quickly pulled back and rested his cockhead onto my outstretched tongue again, opening wide for him and vigorously stroking his length. Just as he'd said, Sumon's cock twitched a final time and thick, creamy jets of cum began exiting his slit onto my tongue and into my mouth. I caught all of it, continuing to stroke his dick as he pumped out rope after rope of cum. I placed one hand on his balls and felt them contract with each ejaculation. Sumon had shot about eight streams of cum into my mouth already, but his balls still felt so full. I smiled with an open mouth, knowing we'd have to go at least another round or two to completely empty these balls. And I wasn't going to let this 'last time' conclude till I'd done exactly that.

With my mouth full and the cock in my hands still pumping cum, I let Sumon watch as I quickly swallowed his thick, creamy semen before parting my mouth open for more. And he was happy to give me more, firing off a few more shots before the streams started to die down. The thought from earlier on how I was going to give this up entered my head again. Sumon was producing, shooting and making me swallow amounts of cum no other man ever had. Whether he naturally came a lot or it was the excitement of finally getting to fuck the woman he'd lusted after his entire life, I didn't know. Regardless, it was enough to make me question again how I was ever gonna give this up.

I pumped the last few streams into my waiting mouth and swallowed again, closing my mouth around his head to clean it of any residue before finally pulling away. Sumon collapsed back onto the bed, his reason for keeping himself arched up on his elbows to watch now concluded. He was breathing heavily, and so was I. This was some of the hottest sex I'd ever had, and it was with an eighteen year old. I was fourteen years older than him, with vastly more experience, and yet he'd satisfied me better than anything I could have possibly expected.

Lost in the trail of that thought, my mind snapped back to reality when his cock twitched. I'd been staring into nothingness when I noticed Sumon was up on his elbows, looking down at me again. But that wasn't all I noticed, and I gasped.
"You're still hard..." I said to him, glaring at the massive cock in front of me still standing completely erect.
"You're the hottest woman I've ever seen." He said, and for the first time since the aftermath of our first encounter, I sensed that shyness I'd always known him for to have found its way back in his voice.

My heart fluttered, and I smiled widely. I'd begun to think from the way he'd been acting the past few weeks that our first time had changed him forever, that gone was the innocent, shy Sumon I always adored so much. But I could tell from his words and demeanor now that he'd been putting on an act. Maybe he thought he'd come off as more 'manly' and that I'd want him more because of that. Or maybe he was just nervous and the nerves made him act not like his usual self. But none of it mattered, since he was still there, and I stopped feeling subconsciously guilty for having taken him away forever.

The way he nervously looked at me, and the shyness with which he'd called me the hottest woman ever, it was just so damn cute. And with his cock all hard and ready for me again, I found myself climbing onto the bed, grabbing his face and passionately kissing him. He ran his hands over my body as I did, groping the thickness of my ass and greedily groping my tits. I pushed him further into the center of the bed, sitting on his waist and raising myself, before taking hold of his hard cock and guiding him inside me again.

So again, I was on top of Sumon with his full length buried deep inside me. I started riding him, and he reached forward to grab onto my tits as I quickly upped the intensity. I rode him hard and vigorously, bouncing on his cock with the both of us groaning in pleasure. Soon I came again, grinding my ass into his crotch and biting my hand to keep from screaming, shaking violently on top of him. Sumon let go of my tits and grabbed the sides of my hips, raising me up before meeting me on the descent down, manually fucking me through my orgasm.

Once I started to come down I fell on his chest, my body exhausted from its third intense orgasm. Sumon quickly rolled us over and started pounding my pussy with deep, long strokes. He watched as I lay limp in the throes of pleasure, my big tits bouncing with every thrust and my toned body undulating underneath him. The sight of it was too much for him, as he pulled his cock out and climbed further up the bed, stroking his now free shaft and shooting a second massive load of cum all over my tits.
He absolutely painted them, firing off an initial six to seven ropes that covered the entire expanse of both breasts, cum dribbling down my cleavage. Some shots ricocheted off my tits into the bedsheets, as he made sure to cover my rack thoroughly, landing a good fat dollop on each nipple and even getting some on my neck.
When he was done, he collapsed back into the bed, breathing heavily with sweat on his forehead. I surveyed his work, and my tits really were just absolutely doused with his semen. It was probably another one of his life-long fantasies, since I didn't remember asking him to cum on them. Another one off the list, I thought, before snaking my fingers through the web of cum on my breasts and guiding them into my mouth, letting him watch me taste him again

I went back for seconds and then thirds, before spreading the cum into my tits like a lotion and just licking my palms clean. Sumon watched completely transfixed as I played with and ate his cum again, the sight of it and my tits while I lay on my back, stacked on each other and covered in a sheen of his semen, making his cock start to harden a third time.

I looked at him and smiled, realizing he remembered to not cum inside again. Which itself was bizarre, that I'd found myself in a situation where I was proud of my Sister's son for shooting his massive load of cum on me and not in me at all. I'd never thought all those years watching him grow up that one day I'd be laying next to him in his mother's bed, cooling down after two bouts of intense fucking and a blowjob, with a fresh sheen of his cum all over my chest. Not in a million years, yet here we were.

contd ....
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Contd ...

His eyes were closed and I wondered if he were thinking the same thing I was: was this right, or immensely wrong?

Setting aside the thought for now, I spoke after a long period of silence and breathing.
"Are you hungry?"
"Not really." he replied, his eyes still closed.
He seemed exhausted, despite his cock having returned to a semi-hard state since my show of eating his cum off my tits. I was his first experience with a woman, and the realization for him must have set in that satisfying one isn't a walk in the park. But he did a great job at it, and while I was still uncertain whether any of this was right or wrong, there was one thing I had absolutely no doubt in the certainty of:
Sumon had fucked me really, really good.
I wasn't very hungry either, so hearing his response I decided not to worry about dinner. I was pretty exhausted too, and before I knew it my eyes grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep. Whether Sumon fell asleep too with me, or whether he took off to sleep in his own room I didn't know, since the next morning when I woke up he wasn't there. I was still naked in Aparna's bed, covered by a blanket that I assumed Sumon had thrown on me at some point in the night.
I threw the blanket off of me and looked down at my naked body. His cum from last night had dried up on my tits and they were a sticky, crusty mess. I got up to take a shower before throwing on one of Aparna's robes, leaving the room to find Sumon.
I checked the kitchen first, but he wasn't there. So I made my way to his room. I saw that the door was partly open already and before I could knock or step inside, I saw through the gap Sumon sitting on the bed, his side towards the door. He'd taken his pants off and was stroking his hard cock, and I gasped. But the gasp wasn't from the fact that he was masturbating alone in his room, it was from the fact that in his other hand, he held one of the blue bras I'd packed and was rubbing his cock against it.
Part of me wanted to stand there and watch him cum all over the bra. I wondered if he'd put it back into my luggage after, hoping that I'd then unknowingly wear it without knowing it's doused in his cum, or if he'd throw it in the laundry. But the justification I'd given myself last night to end up in this situation in the first place came running as the voice of reason. I had to put a stop to this. Last night was the last time, and it couldn't go on any longer.
"Sumon," I called out to him. Even though he'd fucked me twice in his mom's bed just last night, seeing me standing there at his doorstep, caught with my bra and his cock in his hands, his face quickly shifted from one of pleasure to that of nervousness.
He stopped jerking his cock, but still held my bra as he looked at me worriedly. I stepped into the room and walked over to him.
"My bra..." I asked, gesturing for him to hand it over.
Not saying a word, he slowly moved his hand and did as was asked of him. I looked down and saw his precum having left wet spots inside the cups, before looking back up and noticing his cock standing completely erect and hard. Memories of the previous night came rushing into my head, and I gulped as my nipples hardened. A little voice inside my head told me to just throw that robe off right there and then and start both our mornings off with a nice, sloppy blowjob. But I quickly sidelined that voice, this was over. Last night was the last time.
I didn't comment on the situation. I didn't react at all actually. In normal circumstances it would be completely justified for me to be angry, or to ask him what the fuck he was doing, or why he went through my personal belongings, but I wanted to handle this calmly. That's at least what I told myself. I knew the real reason I didn't react was that I didn't mind him jerking off onto my bra at all. In fact, I found it pretty hot. That voice inside my head telling me to give him an early morning blowjob was no one else's but my own. But I had to stay in control. I was the adult here and I needed to make an adult decision and handle this situation the adult way.
I could tell Sumon was still nervous from the look on his face till a few moments back, but when I looked down at him again that nervousness was gone. He wasn't looking me in the eyes anymore, instead his gaze had shifted south. I looked south myself and saw that the robe I was wearing had parted a bit and a canyon of cleavage was showing. I clearly hadn't done the best job tying it, which I questioned was a subconscious decision. Did I want the robe to get loose and give Sumon another view of my tits?
I was getting distracted by my own thoughts too much. This had to stop. I decided to end the confrontation, tied my robe tightly and left his room for the kitchen, firing up some breakfast. Any longer I'd stayed and I had a feeling I'd have let him serve me breakfast right there in his bed with another load of cum in my mouth.
Why was this so difficult? Why couldn't I think normally when thoughts of Sumon were on the table? Just a day ago I'd walked into this house with my mind completely made up on ending the sexual nature of our relationship completely. And where had that gotten me? I sucked and fucked him in my Sister's bed, and was contemplating doing it again. With how quickly my resolve had broken, it was clear that I was walking a dangerous line. All of this had started with some harmless teasing, but with just how much I'd done to him and let him do to me in just two encounters thereafter, it felt like I was getting addicted. Only an addiction makes you throw away reason and logic this quickly, and I could tell I was getting addicted to Sumon. I wanted to march back into his room and suck him off. I wanted to teach him more and add to his experience with women. I wanted to try out my own fantasies with him. I wanted to get fucking nasty with him in bed.
All these things you'd expect from a girlfriend. But I was fourteen years older than him. I couldn't be his girlfriend, could I? No, he's a young, eighteen year old guy. He should be with someone his age. Someone that's not his mom's Sister. Someone that he at least has a chance of being together and happy with.
I was spiraling down a rabbit hole of thoughts, all the while making breakfast, when I heard Sumon walk in. I didn't turn to look at him, and we didn't exchange any words. He just walked over to the table and took a seat. A minute later I walked over and served him some sandwiches and fresh fruits. While I was pouring him some orange juice, I saw his eyes glide south again. I looked down and that's when I realized, while this robe fit Aparna perfectly, my proportions were a bit too much for it, and even after tightening it, a fair bit of cleavage was still spilling out the top.
I sighed, giving up on any further attempts to hide it, and subconsciously took a seat next to him. That was clearly a bad idea, however, since as soon as I sat down, the robe got pulled up and the bare skin of my legs exposed itself. Sumon noticed this, and immediately moved his hand down to place on my thighs. This was inevitable at this point, I thought, deciding to just not care anymore. It would all be over once we were done with breakfast and I told him that last night was the last time. That's when he started moving his hand, at first rubbing the soft skin before moving between them and squeezing the inner aspect of my left thigh. I continued to ignore it, despite chills having started running their way up my spine, and yet Sumon was still relentless. His hand moved further north, and he was getting closer and closer to my pussy. I wasn't wearing any panties underneath the robe, and if he kept going and reached his end destination, I wouldn't be able to hide that his touch had made me wet again.
My hands were shaking as I held a cup of coffee in them. I would have thought he'd still be embarrassed about being caught jerking off on my bra just a half hour or so back. But he clearly didn't care, or at least didn't care enough to let it come in the way of him touching me. His hand was now just an inch away from my pussy. He wasn't even looking down or at me anymore. He was eating his sandwich with his other hand, all the while toying with me this way.
Before I could process his nonchalance, his fingers touched my pussy, and he felt my wetness on them. He slid them inside, making me place the coffee mug down on the table and gasping, before gathering up my wetness and using it to bring his hand up to rub on my clit. My entire body felt like it was on fire, and I started breathing heavily. He began to draw circles on my clit before moving back down and inserting a finger inside me.
It was too much, and I held his wrist. He looked at me and I looked back at him. He was reading my eyes, waiting for a reaction, but when none came, he started moving his hand again, fingering my pussy to and fro. The more I was trying to avoid him, the more he was making me want him. My hand was in a perfect position to pull on his wrist and stop him, but I couldn't get myself to. I just didn't want it to stop. If anything, I wanted him to go faster. I wanted him to go deeper. I wanted to stroke his cock at the same he fingered my pussy. I wanted to give him that morning blowjob. I wanted him to take my robe off, bend me over the kitchen table and fuck me.
"Do you want to...?" He asked, looking down at his crotch. His cock was hard and I could see it through his shorts. I couldn't speak, but he took my silence as a 'yes'.
Sumon pulled away his hand from my pussy and got up, pulling down his shorts to his knees and taking a seat again. He again moved his hand inside my bathrobe and I again felt his fingers stroking my clit.
His cock was out, hard like wood and I was just staring at it through the corner of my eyes. My hand slowly moved to his crotch and I grabbed it. I grabbed his hard cock and stroked it. I heard him gasp, and I did the same. I wanted his fingers inside me again, but I still couldn't get myself to say a word. I was still stroking his cock, and Sumon was rubbing my clit faster. With his other hand, he reached forward and undid the knot at the front of the robe. The robe parted, and my tits fell out. He didn't reach for them just yet. Instead he moved his free hand to push a finger inside me again, while his occupied one continued to rub my clit.

"I can't control myself." I said, pushing him away and getting up.

I was standing with my robe now completely open, my naked body once again exposed for my Sister's son. Yet he paid it no attention, his eyes were completely locked on mine as he held his breath and waited for what I had to say. I stood and he sat motionless for a moment, his cock still hard and obscene in its enormity.
"Why, Sumon...?" I finally said, closing the distance between us. "Why are you making me do this?" My face was so close to his, feeling his warm breath on my lips. I closed the last remaining distance between us, and kissed him. He kissed me back, and I gave up completely.
I couldn't let this go.
I couldn't let him go.
The kisses grew in intensity, and this time I was the one to push my tongue into his mouth. He stood up to wrap his arms around my body and pulled me close to him, my naked breasts pressing tightly against his chest as his hands moved to encircle my hips before possessively groping my ass. We made out passionately, right there against the kitchen table, before I pushed him back into his seat and dropped to my knees.
He moved the chair to readjust his position, facing me better, and I looked up at him behind his massive, hard-as-steel cock. He wanted it from me, and I wanted to give it to him. I bent forward and kissed the precum-leaking head, before running my tongue along his shift and finally taking him into my mouth. He managed to somehow get even harder, and I bobbed my head over half his length, looking him directly in his eyes.
His face had an expression of immense pleasure, and I wondered what was going through his head. His mother's Sister, the woman he'd crushed on for years, the woman that he considered to be his aunt and one that would sometimes pick him up from school when his mom had to work overtime, the woman that would bring him candy as a kid and one that would affectionately plant kisses on his cheek all the time, the woman he'd modeled his entire taste in girls on and whose body he'd been lusting after ever since he hit puberty - that same woman, fourteen years older than him, was on her knees, hungrily swallowing his dick for the third time.
I kept my eyes locked on his the entire time, letting his cock enter my throat and sloppily moving my head to and fro between his legs. I'd asked him earlier why he was making me do this, but I hadn't expected an answer. He wasn't exactly in a state of being able to answer any questions either, my lips and mouth applying a vacuum seal around the length of his hard and now slick cock. He was lost in the pleasure I brought him with my mouth,
I'd wanted to suck his dick earlier when I caught him jerking off onto my bra, but had held back. I was realizing now, however, that there really was no point. I clearly had no self control around him, and if the thought of giving him a morning blowjob had planted itself in my head, he was going to get one no matter how much I tried pushing it away.
Right there on the kitchen floor, I sucked him off, having no intentions of stopping till he filled my mouth with another one of his massive loads. I brought one of my hands that I'd planted on his thighs forth to stroke his shaft while I'd pulled back to suck on his head, and that's when he exploded again, returning my favor of making him breakfast by feeding me my own.
I wanted to tell him that he didn't need to warn me anymore, but he knew that already. He knew at this point that I would swallow regardless, and that's exactly what I did, letting him fire jet after jet of thick semen into my mouth while I formed a tight seal around his head with my lips. When my cheeks began to bloat from the sheer quantity he unloaded, I pulled back and swallowed, now stroking him directly into my wide open mouth instead.
I stood back up once he finished, running my tongue around the insides of my mouth to gulp down any leftover bands of cum, and took a seat next to him, facing him. My body was still fully on display between the parted robe, and Sumon was eyeing it under heavy breaths, taking a moment to relax in his post-orgasmic state. I made no move to tie the robe again, letting him stare at my jutting breasts, my nipples hard while I picked my coffee back up to sip.
"Did you always fantasize about me?" I asked him, my thoughts from yesterday to end the sexual nature of our relationship for now a distant one.
"Well..." Sumon thought over his answer, clearly a little embarrassed, despite having cum in my mouth just a minute prior.
"I had a hunch, you know? Over the years, I've noticed you staring at my tits more times than I can keep count of." I smiled teasingly at him. His breathing had normalized and he had a shy smile on his face now. "You didn't even hold back with your mother around!"
"Well, you're just so beautiful. It's... hard not to look." I could easily get away with thinking Sumon was trying to flirt, but the innocence in his voice let me know that he was just being completely honest. "And you'd always come over wearing those low neck tops. And, well, there was always a lot of... a lot to stare at." He finished, eyeing my sizable, bare chest and intimating what he meant.
"So a little cleavage's all it takes with you?" I continued to tease him, smiling throughout our conversation.
Sumon paused for a bit before responding, clearly a little surprised with how contrasting my demeanor today was compared to yesterday's.
"It's not exactly 'a little'." He said, taking his time to answer and once again eyeing my tits. I thought to tease him further, but then figured he had a point.
"Do you remember a couple days after your eighteenth birthday, I came over late at night to hand a file to your mom? You answered the door and I was wearing a grey, low cut top with nothing underneath."
"Yes, I, uhh... masturbated twice that night." Sumon looked down to the floor, feeling awkward in his confession.
"You masturbate thinking of me?" I asked mindlessly. I knew he'd always probably fantasized, so busting nuts to the thought of me shouldn't have been too surprising.
"Uhh, yeah. I'm sorry." Sumon confessed again. "You're just... really, really hot."
His compliments weren't going unnoticed, and I felt this sick version of pride knowing my body at thirty-two was making an eighteen year old jerk his cock off despite all that access to girls much younger and, well, porn.
"So you're telling, every time I'd come over wearing something... pleasing... you'd be masturbating in your room later that day to thoughts of me?" I kept my line of questioning going. I was having fun, and Sumon's eyes had returned from the floor right back onto my body.
"Not every time. But... most of the time." Sumon answered with complete honesty again. I felt as if I could get him to tell me anything in the moment, as long as I asked.
"And what about this morning?"
"What do you mean?" The embarrassment suddenly returned to his face and he looked back down.
"You in your room, my bra in your hands?"
"I... I always wanted to do that."
"You always wanted to masturbate on my bra?"
"It's... kind of a fantasy. I always thought that since I'd never get to do anything with you, I could at least get your bra or panties." Sumon continued to confess his fantasies one after another. "... And use them to make the fantasy of you a bit more... real? It had been stuck in my head since forever but I never got the chance. Until this morning. I woke up hard from memories of last night. You were asleep and I didn't know if I could just... see or touch you again. At least without asking first. So I snooped through your stuff and found your bra. I'm very, very sorry about that. I'll never do it again. I just wanted to relieve myself, and after what we did last night, just using my hands wasn't going to be enough."
I took a minute to consider his words. It must have taken a lot of courage to be as honest with me as he was, considering the topic.
"And I spoiled your fantasy..." I finally said, feeling a tinge of guilt for taking away my bra from him earlier.
"No, no. It wasn't your f-"
"Go to the bedroom," I cut him off before he could finish, catching him by surprise.
"Why? Do you need me to get you anything?"
"I don't need anything, but you'll get what you want." I smiled, on course to redeem myself.
"What do you mean?"
"The bags you snooped through earlier. Go snoop through them again. Pick a bra of your choice, and maybe even a pair of panties. Then bring them back here with you." My smile widened.
"You're... you're serious?" Sumon asked in amazement.
"Yes, now go before I change my mind."
Sumon jumped off his seat and ran to the bedroom, clearly unbothered by the fact that he was bottomless, his now soft-cock dangling between his legs. A minute later he returned with a black, satin combination set, one of my favorites. He had good taste, I thought, before noticing that his cock that had been soft when leaving had returned to complete hardness upon arrival.
"You're a smart guy. I think you've figured out why I asked you to get these." I said as Sumon sat down on the chair again. He smiled and looked away, adorably embarrassed of the situation once again, which I found very amusing. This eighteen year old had fucked me, sucked on my tits, felt my ass and shot multiple loads of cum into my mouth, and I was yet to barely put a dent in how shy he felt around me. "So why don't you pick up where I left you off this morning?"
Sumon continued to look away at first, but eventually the excitement of the moment won over the embarrassment he felt as he heeded my words. He turned to face me again, before wrapping the black, satin bra around his hard cock and beginning to jerk himself. Letting a man so much younger confess and then live out his fantasies involving me had turned me on beyond control, and soon I found myself parting my legs and starting to play with my clit, mutually masturbating with him.
He continued to vigorously stroke his cock with my bra, but his eyes had completely shifted to between my legs, watching me play with myself. I'd brought down my other hand to slide a finger inside me, while the first still continued to toy with my clit. I saw Sumon's breathing get deeper, and his eyes fill with the same lust and passion he'd fucked me the night prior with.
"Like what you see?" I teased him openly at this point, biting my lip. The taboo of mutually masturbating with my Sister's son in her kitchen coupled with everything we'd done already was making me feel things I'd never felt before.
"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen." Sumon replied, now completely overtaken with lust, watching me finger myself right opposite to him.
"I don't know, I think we can make it hotter." I stopped and got up, grabbing his cock with my bra wrapped around it. "Come with me."
I took him to Aparna's bedroom again, making him take a seat by the edge of the bed with my bra still wrapped around his cock. I stood in front of him and let the robe I was wearing fall off completely, my body now completely in the nude for him again. Sumon resumed stroking his cock with my bra at the sight, but I had other plans at this point. I sat on top of him, pushing him back into the bed and leaning over him. I brought my lips to his mouth, before grabbing his cock and guiding it inside my now completely drenched pussy, taking him in. Sumon moaned into my mouth, feeling my wet walls enclose around his cock and I broke apart our kiss and started riding.
I didn't know how I could justify any of this anymore. Last night was meant to be the last time, and yet here I was right the next morning with him balls-deep inside of me. At one moment I'd be contemplating how wrong all of it was, and the next I'd have his cock in one of my orifices. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know how to think. I decided to let it go for now, just focusing on the pleasure.
"You like that?" I asked, raising my ass off his crotch till only his tip remained inside before slamming back down with force, again and again.
"Yes, god, yes." Sumon moaned his approval.
"Mmm... I love it too." I moaned back, riding him nice and deep.
His cock stretched my pussy lewdly, and trails of my wetness ran down its length with every ascent. I leaned forward, bringing my tits into Sumon's face and letting him play with them.
"Fuck me, Sumon." I said a minute later as I rolled over, taking him over me.
Sumon quickly readjusted himself and started to fuck my pussy in long and fast strokes. His eyes were fixed on my bouncing tits again while I looked up at him and thought to myself, look at him using his Masi for his pleasure. Using her tight, drenched cunt and big, sweaty tits to get his rocks off. The thought turned me on even more, and I felt myself close to coming.
"Yes! Keeping fucking me." I screamed.
Sumon grabbed my tits and squeezed them, hard and possessively. My nipples were achingly erect, with his palms grazing their pointy surfaces as I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him have his way with me. Another minute of hard, fast fucking later I came, undulating under his body, my eyes rolling back.
I let him fuck me through it, till I returned back down and rolled him over again. Bouncing my ass up and down his huge cock, I moaned, leaning forward and instructing him to suck on my nipples. He grabbed each breast and did as asked, before pulling away with an extremely straining expression.
"I'm going to cum." He managed to mutter.
"Come here." I quickly got off his cock and jumped off the bed, getting on my knees on the floor. Sumon followed and stood in front of me, his cock twitching and an angry, purple in color. "Jerk yourself in my mouth." I instructed, opening wide and pushing my tongue out for him.
Sumon once again did as told, pointing his cock down towards my outstretched tongue and stroking himself. Just a couple strokes later he groaned desperately, his balls contracting as he shot his second load of the day into my open mouth. I let him empty his nuts completely, swallowing twice to keep my mouth from overflowing. Once his last stream painted my tongue, I opened wide and let Sumon see the giant pool of his semen filling my oral cavity. I closed my mouth and took a deep gulp, smacking my lips and shutting my eyes before opening wide again to show him a now empty mouth.
Sumon sighed exasperatedly, unable to process just how hot the sight in front of him was - his Masi on her knees, her juicy tits, massive ass and tight body on full display in front of him as she swallowed an obscene amount of his pearly, white cum. I giggled, licking my lips and planting a last kiss on the head of his cock as Sumon lost power in his legs, involuntarily letting himself fall to take a seat on the bed.
A small moment of awkwardness filled the room, the both of us thinking, 'What now?' I stood up, letting Sumon watch the body of his dreams in all its naked glory as it rose. 

I was dumbstruck 

[+] 3 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply