A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed)
I always appreciate your work
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super bro
Like Reply
Good update dude
Like Reply
Super narration
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
aisa narration pasand hai,,super horny
Like Reply
Krish, you are building up the plot superbly. I hope, in the coming chapters, it will be revealed what transpired between Shubha and Shethu once she had joined Hyderabad office and what brought her close to him. And whether had there been a phase when she drifted away from Shethu, most likely coinciding with the period after Manav discovered her infedility. Without all these back story it will turn a monotonous one.

Best of Luck. Eagerly waiting for the next.
[+] 3 users Like ray.rowdy's post
Like Reply
(24-03-2024, 11:32 PM)ray.rowdy Wrote:
Krish, you are building up the plot superbly. I hope, in the coming chapters, it will be revealed what transpired between Shubha and Shethu once she had joined Hyderabad office and what brought her close to him. And whether had there been a phase when she drifted away from Shethu, most likely coinciding with the period after Manav discovered her infedility. Without all these back story it will turn a monotonous one.

Best of Luck. Eagerly waiting for the next.

thik kaha,,,all reader wants know it
Like Reply
The husband turned like a pimp without accepting money.
Like Reply
Married only for 3 years, No kids, wife is cheating immediately after getting a transfer, no guilt , having sex with lover after intoxicating the husband by the lover.....why husband is waiting ...should file a divorce and move on. Why to invest ur life with a cheating women ( considering the period of marriage is jus 3 years).
[+] 1 user Likes Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2024, 05:01 AM)masud93 Wrote: thik kaha,,,all reader wants know it

Agree
Like Reply
Another blockbuster.....I can almost see a reflection of Krish from "Knowing my wife....."
Personally, I can never relate to the thought of compromising with a cheating wife.....but perhaps that's how cuckolds think...or in this case, a rather weak husband who is not man enough....
[+] 1 user Likes Pundit77's post
Like Reply
Subha is getting the fuck of her lifetime after disappointed marriage of three years.

Wise decision of the husband to give that at least to her as she deserves it.

He forgot about the suicide plan in this drama  Big Grin Tongue Smile Shy banana
Like Reply
(25-03-2024, 08:32 PM)Pundit77 Wrote: Another blockbuster.....I can almost see a reflection of Krish from "Knowing my wife....."
Personally, I can never relate to the thought of compromising with a cheating wife.....but perhaps that's how cuckolds think...or in this case, a rather weak husband who is not man enough....

why why why,,,why always husband is week,,,
Like Reply
another blockbuster cuckold story,,,all reader wait to read super duper
fucking session with details
Like Reply
also spying wife get fucked by another hunk man
Like Reply
and wife enjoyed it
Like Reply
সামনের এপিসোডে খেলা হবে,
sorry for bangla comments
Like Reply
Dear krish. This time you are repeating yourself again as your many previous thread in so predictable way.

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
No repeating script because the story is in very beginning phase we cannot reached such conclusion very abruptly I think this story will be different in its script from other stories of Krish g. Sir please continue and un dating regularly.
[+] 1 user Likes nooki's post
Like Reply