Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
(17-03-2024, 08:42 AM)Vissle Wrote: I think priyanka is going to pregnant. Then Suman. This old man will take both female with him forever.

Beggar can only make these two woman as pros and earn from them. Or sell them to human trafficking. Except fucking, he cannot do anything good.  Angry devil2 banghead
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
To be frank, the story is getting bored due to repeated events with priyanka. bring suma, priyanka mom, Suma sister etc. for more spice
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
(17-03-2024, 01:12 PM)xavierrxx Wrote: To be frank, the story is getting bored due to repeated events with priyanka. bring suma, priyanka mom, Suma sister etc. for more spice

the story doesnt have any spice now. Even without any other woman like Suma the beggar could do so many erotic things with Priyanka making her addicted to his dick. I wonder after such a long break the writer has resumed with such a boring piece.
Like Reply
upload next update early
Like Reply
Make Priyanka a cock slave.....and beg for sex from begger
Like Reply
According to some readers this story is getting boring. So I have decided to stop this story here. thank you.
Like Reply
(19-03-2024, 12:17 PM)anu p Wrote: According to some readers this story is getting boring. So I have decided to stop this story here. thank you.

Buddy you're geeting us wrong. We love your work but it's justthat we are expecting more from you. Just add some twist that's all we want. Your writing skill is awesome. Don't leave.
Like Reply
(17-03-2024, 09:24 AM)Sanjjay Rangasamy Wrote: Beggar can only make these two woman as pros and earn from them. Or sell them to human trafficking. Except fucking, he cannot do anything good.  Angry devil2 banghead

No no no..... Please no human trafficking. I wanted to say that beggar makes family eith Priyanka and give her respect that's it
Like Reply
(19-03-2024, 12:17 PM)anu p Wrote: According to some readers this story is getting boring. So I have decided to stop this story here. thank you.
Avoid them....and update this story?
Like Reply

No please continue your story, and don't quit
Like Reply

Every reader has one opinion. You cannot expect positive feedback for all the updates you give. If you cannot accept the criticism and correct it, it is your wish whether to continue or stop. Your story, Your problem and Your decision.
Like Reply
Guys title itself mentioned as Priyanka fucked by begger then why complaining begger only fuck Priyanka. Am also waiting for suma part atleast author gave update within a month. Author can't betray with title
Like Reply
The rise of free adult content platforms has transformed how individuals navigate relationships and intimacy in the digital age. While these platforms offer avenues for sexual exploration and community building, they also sex videos raise important questions about ethics and consent. The objectification of individuals and the normalization of explicit material can influence perceptions of intimacy and shape relationship dynamics. Navigating these complex digital landscapes requires awareness, critical thinking, and a commitment to fostering healthy and respectful interactions.
Like Reply
nice story.... thanks for sharing
Like Reply
That night the beggar was shivering and she has pity on him and rest happened. Even after coming to senses, she is used like a mentally challenged girl is something odd. Does she not have friends. She is living more like orphan. Suman with beggar with these events would be ok. She is unhappy in her marriage life. Few readers says to start new life with beggar, They must be really mad. If the parents come to know and throw them out, will the beggar beg and feed her. He has used her enough already by taking the virginity of all holes, she is already bored and he started eying suma. Time to complete the story rather than dragging it further.
Like Reply
superb writing...
amazing...
eagerly waiting for next....
Like Reply
update early....we waiting
Like Reply
Priyanka became Mrs.Beggar. Stunning updates. Very hottie scenarios.
Keep go Bro. Waiting for his next moves with his new hot young wife.
[Image: FE1080-D7-B574-474-F-A3-BD-F2-CF65-F1-CBA5.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4108.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Heart sex Heart  
[Image: F64-BCD03-2-AE6-4-E18-9291-36-AFEF66502-F.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4116.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(22-03-2024, 11:23 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Priyanka became Mrs.Beggar. Stunning updates. Very hottie scenarios.
Keep go Bro. Waiting for his next moves with his new hot young wife.
[Image: FE1080-D7-B574-474-F-A3-BD-F2-CF65-F1-CBA5.jpg]

Herbiee one thing to say about your photo upload
SUPERB
Like Reply