Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Matters progressed rapidly after that first, glorious kiss. Kavita didn't object when Avinash slid his hand into her blouse and fondled her breasts. Her response excited him, and he goaded her to let him masturbate her.

Her face suffused with excitement, Kavita opened her legs for his fingers. The ensuing orgasm was intense and her expressions entranced him.

He asked her to jerk him off. A few days later, on the darkened staircase to her flat, she lifted her skirt over her hips and allowed him to lick her slit, orgasming with a stifled moan.

The next afternoon, unbidden, she sucked his penis till he came, and, to his utter delight, took his jizz in her mouth.

Their lust was uncontainable. Avinash found a hotel in the suburbs that hired rooms by the hour. At first, he was hesitant: The hotel was incredibly sleazy. But Kavita insisted, quietly and gently, and he gave in.

He booked a room for three hours, ignoring the manager's filthy leer.

In the dank, unaired room, on the rickety bed with the soiled sheets, Kavita and Avinash made love with a hungry desperation. She said she was a virgin, but he had a little sexual experience and he guided her gently.

Kavita surprised him with her eagerness and willingness. They fucked incessantly for over an hour, in a variety of positions, and Kavita came again and again in a series of shattering, multiple orgasms.

They rested for a while, dozing in each other's arms, and then, to his delight, she woke him with a caress, going down to take his penis between her lips. Avinash thought she was irresistible.

Over the next several months, they used the hotel as a second home. They were there almost daily, spending long hours exploring each other's bodies, never tiring of it.

The manager's leer changed to a bored, indifferent shrug. Inside the room, they could
hardly wait and flung themselves at each other, tearing off their clothes in a frenzy.

The first fuck was invariably a mad, frenetic tangle of limbs, feverish kissing, loud moans and cries and a hard, demanding thrust from him that drew a choking cry from her.

They grew adept, and soon learned to stop at the very threshold of the first, cataclysmic orgasm. The forced denial only aroused them further, and for the next hour or more, they would fuck in every manner they could think of, trying to draw it out as long as they could.

Kavita was superb in bed. One of his most enduring memories of that time was of Kavita in her favourite position astride his hips, impaled on his erect penis, her lovely long neck arched, her head flung back, her face suffused with lust, her mouth open in an 'O', her eyes half-shut.

Moaning, she would drag her hands sensuously up her slender, curved body to her breasts and then squeeze them erotically, while her hips undulated and gyrated over his. She loved 'dirty talk' and her love-calls were litanies of obscenity.

"Yes! Fuck me, lover! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me like a whore!" she often gasped.

Kavita baulked at nothing. It was she who first suggested they try anal sex. Avinash was bowled over, deeply aroused, yet worried, not wanting to hurt her. She begged him to do it, insisting that she wanted it, too.

And when he finally relented and gently eased his inflamed penis into her asshole, Kavita's cries were unmistakably those of lust.

Then the hellfire came.

They were at the hotel one steamy afternoon, and Kavita's body was streaming with sweat already. She was kneeling on the bed, her forearms on the floor, her buttocks thrust back, her body angling sharply downward.

Avinash was on his knees behind her, ram-fucking her cunt savagely from behind. His hands on her slender waist, he slammed his hips back and forth, gasping and crying out.

She moaned loudly, jerking and rocking under him, her swollen breasts jiggling with the savage thrusts. His cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, his balls and thighs slapping against her buttocks.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me harder!"

Avinash stopped with a gasping growl and jerked her back onto the bed.

"Want your ass, whore!" he rasped. "I wanna fuck your butt!"

"Do it like this!" she gasped. "Quickly! Do it like this!"

Avinash slid out of her cunt and pushed his cock-head to her puckered anus. Kavita groaned in tension, but her sphincter was relaxed and open.

Avinash pulled her buttocks open and, flexing his buttocks, slipped his cock-head into her anus. Kavita cried out, her breath coming in shuddering, shaking gasps.

"More!" she gasped. "Put it in! I want it all!"

Avinash groaned and squeezed his penis deeper and deeper into her hot, tight, convulsing ass. Kavita cried out, her head arched up, her face contorted in a rictus of lust. They were before a full length mirror and Avinash was transfixed by their reflection.

He started fucking her butt slowly, with heavy, grinding thrusts. His penis glistened as it went in and out of her rear channel, appearing and disappearing between the lobes of her buttocks.

Under him, Kavita whimpered and moaned deliriously.

They were so engrossed in each other that they never heard the commotion outside. Suddenly, there was a resounding crash, and the door burst open.

Avinash had just thrust deep into Kavita's anus and he froze, buried in her flesh, his mouth opening soundlessly.

Kavita's head snapped up. Her moan of pleasure died on her lips. Three security officermen in khaki stood at the door. There was a long silence. Then one of them, evidently the senior man, an inspector, smiled cruelly.

"Well, well," he drawled softly. "Look at this, will you?"

Avinash gasped and lurched out of Kavita's butt. She cried out and scrambled onto the bed. They fumbled desperately for their clothes, their eyes frantic.

"Stay as you are!" the Inspector bellowed, drawing his revolver. "You're under arrest!"

Do let me know if you readers are really enjoying the same...........So some comments could be appreciated so that I can understand that you people are loving it..............

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kavita and Avinash froze in terror. The Inspector and constables leered at her naked body and she lowered her eyes in shame, trying to cover her nakedness with the sheet. Avinash felt his gut cramp with fear.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think we should ask madam to see the evidence?"

The Inspector chuckled. "You're right. Go call her."

A constable scurried out. He returned in seconds, and behind him was a woman Inspector dressed in tight trousers and an equally tight uniform shirt.

She looked at the two on the bed and a smile danced on her lips and in her eyes.

"My, my," she said softly. "That is conclusive evidence. Shut the door!"

One of the constables bolted the door and jammed a chair against it. Kavita was crying with terror. Avinash grabbed the sheet and pulled it about his groin.

"You -- you can't do this!" he shouted. "You have no right!"

He didn't even see the backhanded blow coming. It caught him on his face and lifted him straight out of bed and sent him sprawling on the other side, cutting his lip. Kavita screamed.

"Shut up, fuck face," the inspector who had hit him snapped.

"You're in deep shit. Deep shit."

The woman nodded. "Yes, I certainly think so. What were they doing?"

"He was buggering her."

"Tsk, tsk. Such bad habits. Criminal tendencies. Section 377, Penal Code, I believe. Buggery is still a criminal offense in this country, you know."

"Absolutely right. Life imprisonment, or ten years, simple or rigorous. And a fine."

"Mm. Too bad. Arrest the guy!"

The constables moved forward and Avinash scampered back on his buttocks. Kavita screamed again, begging for mercy.

"Wait!" The woman inspector barked an order.

She turned to Kavita.

"Mercy, heh? Well, gentlemen, do we have any provisions for that?"

"Not under the Penal Code, ma'am."

"True. Pity. What about the Penis Code?"

The male inspector laughed. "Under that yes, certainly. All authority."

"Good. Shall we exercise our discretion then? I am tempted to compound the offense."

"So am I."

"Constables?"

"Yes, ma'am, sir!" The two thugs chorused.

The inspectors grinned at each other. The woman nodded at the constables. "Hold her down," she ordered.

Kavita screamed again as the two constables pounced on her and slammed her on her back on the bed, pinning her down.

She struggled violently and one of them slapped her hard. She cried out.

"It will be better if you keep quiet and accept it," the woman snapped. "You have fucked before, so it will not hurt unless you fight. Do you understand?"

Avinash was screaming as he rushed towards the men. The inspector came in his way and hit him again. Avinash fell back howling with rage and fear.

"Shut up!" the male inspector bellowed. "Shut the fuck up, or I'll shove this baton up your arse!"

Still Avinash struggled and suddenly, the woman whipped around and slammed a clenched fist into his plexus.

Avinash's breath whooshed from his throat and he sagged to the floor, staggering back to a corner, down on his knees, his hands clenching his stomach, desperately gasping for air. The cops laughed at him.

The inspector turned to the bed and a huge grin split his face. The two constables had Kavita spreadeagled, her legs split wide, her arms above her head. She was utterly helpless.

Her struggles had diminished and she lay there moaning softly. The male inspector chuckled and unzipped his fly.

Avinash moaned as he saw the man take out his penis. It was huge, at least ten inches long, nearly two inches thick, dark and hard as a rock. He advanced towards Kavita.

"Wait," the woman inspector said suddenly, looking at Avinash. "Not like this. Use the dirt."

The men looked at each other and grinned. "Good idea," one said.
Like Reply
The woman dug into her breast pocket and pulled out a small brown paper packet and, opening it, emptied its contents on the bed.

There were several little glass vials and two clear plastic packets of white powder. Avinash gasped, realising at once what this was. Before he could even open his mouth to say a word, the woman inspector grabbed a vial and snapped it under Kavita's nose.

The effect of the drug was instantaneous and astonishing. All resistance vanished from Kavita. She relaxed visibly and her features rearranged themselves in a slavish smile of pure, wanton lust.

The constables released her at a nod from the male inspector.

"Fuck me," Kavita murmured to him, her eyes on his rampant penis, her lips parted. "I want your cock!"

Avinash moaned and buried his head in his hands. The woman chuckled and strode across to him, kneeling on the floor.

Her fingers gripped his hair and jerked his head back. Avinash cried out in pain. She grinned down at him and looked at his cock.

"Nice," she murmured. "Really nice. Wouldn't mind having some of that meat myself. Would you like to oblige?"

Her booted foot moved between his legs and the toe pressed to his balls.

"Or shall I crush these wonderful balls of yours, boyo? Won't take a minute."

Avinash was about to swear and spit in her face when she pressed her toe into his scrotum. The obscenity died on his lips and he stared at her. She laughed.

"That's better. Yeah, I think you're getting the picture. Tell you what. We'll watch the guys fuck your girl, then I'll fuck her, then you fuck me while she watches. Sounds good?"

Avinash didn't reply and she jerked his head back and slapped him hard. He gasped, tears welling in his eyes.

"Answer!" she hissed. "Sounds good?"

"Yes," he moaned. "It sounds good."

Laughing, she let him go, turning around and shoving his head forward so he could watch Kavita and the three men on the bed.

The inspector had dropped his trousers and he was standing on the bed in his boots with Kavita on her knees in front of him, fucking her mouth.

She sucked his cock with evidently unfaked hunger, jerking it one hand, licking and sucking it lasciviously, moaning and keening like a puppy, her hands caressing her naked body.

The constables were masturbating, their cocks long and dark and thick, grinning at the sight. The inspector chortled, his head bent, watching Kavita, one hand on her head, moving it steadily back and forth.

"Mmm -- nice -- real nice -- suck it -- come on whore -- suck it harder!"

Kavita obeyed at once and he groaned softly, pumping his hips back and forth. His huge penis glistened between her lips.

"Sheela," he called over his shoulder to the woman inspector. "I think it's time we gathered the evidence, yes?"

"Of course," she said and nodded to one of the constables. He opened the door a crack, whispered something to someone outside, then opened it and two more men scurried in.

They were laden with cameras, still and video, tripods, flash guns and lights. The inspector on the bed, fucking Kavita's face, nodded to them and, grinning at the sight, they scurried about setting up their gear.

Avinash stared in horror.

"Hey, inspector-*sahib*! Do we get a chance, too? This is one hot number you got there!"

"Do your work first, asshole," Sheela, the female inspector snarled. "You can fuck her later. When we get what we want."

"Okay, okay, no need to get antsy," the cameraman grumbled good-naturedly. "Man, what a looker!"

They picked up their cameras and started filming. There were two videos going and three still cameras. Flashbulbs popped constantly, and the room was full of a hard, brittle light.

The two cameramen moved around for different angles, taking close-ups of the inspector's cock in Kavita's mouth, shots of her hands on her breasts, in her cunt, full body shots, everything.

They talked softly to each other as they worked. One of them, the one who had asked to fuck her, was called Arun and his assistant was Santosh.

They worked with single-minded concentration, efficiently and quickly. The inspector kept fucking her face for the cameras.

"Done?" the inspector asked with a husky groan. "Got what we need?"
Like Reply
"Yup. All done," Arun grinned. "You can start fucking her now."

The inspector laughed and pushed Kavita onto her back on the bed. He bent over her, between her thighs.

She spread them wide, her eyes glittering with lust and arched herself wantonly under him.

"Come on," she moaned. "Fuck me -- fuck me hard!"

The inspector chuckled and pressed his cock-head to her cunt-lips. It was huge and Kavita tensed. He paused, bent over her on his arms.

With a loud, shuddering cry, the inspector flexed his buttocks and slammed his hips forward.

His penis rammed into Kavita's cunt and she cried out, her face twisting in agony and joy, her back arching, the breath whooshing from her throat.

The huge cock disappeared into her flesh. Flashes popped frantically.

"Like it?" the inspector snarled in her ear. "Say you like it, whore!"

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! It's wonderful! Ohhhh yes -- it's so big -- yes -- fuck me -- fuck me hard -- please -- fuck me!"

"My name's Karan -- call my name, bitch!"

"Karan! Fuck me! Fuck me, Karan!"

"Yeh! That's better! Say it again!"

"Fuck me!" she shouted. "Fuck me, Karan! Fuck me like a whore!"

Karan flung his head back and laughed. "Then take it, bitch! Take it!"

He lifted his hips, moving his cock outward and then rammed it back in again savagely. Kavita cried out, her face contorting, her body arching and twisting and bowing under his.

"Say it!" he bellowed. "Keep saying you want it, whore, keep talking!"

"Ohhhh yes!" she sobbed, her breathing ragged and staccato. "Fuck me -- fuck me -- fuck me Karan -- keep fucking me -- hard – like this -- Ohhh yes! yes! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHH!"

Chortling and laughing, the inspector ram-fucked Kavita's cunt as Avinash watched in horrified fascination.

His hips swung up and down, up and down. His cock crushed into her cunt again and again, ramming and reaming in deeply, pistoning violently up and down and in and out of her cunt.

Kavita gasped and cried out loudly, her body jerking and thrashing on the bed, snapping up and down with his thrusts. Her breasts jiggled violently and she squeezed them in her hands in frenzied excitement.

Her hips bucked and lurched under his. Her cries were loud and utterly obscene, with no hint of make believe.

"Ohhhh god oh god ohgodohgodyesfuckmefuckmefuckmeOhhhhhhyes Karan yes Ohhhh unhhhh Ohhh Oh OH OH OH Karan-Karan-Karan-K-UHHHH-RUHHHHHHNYES!" she went.

"Yeh! Take it! Take it! Take it!" he grunted, slamming his hips back and forth between her forked thighs.

Incredulously, Avinash saw Kavita orgasming, her body arching sharply under his. She scrabbled at his tunic, tearing it open, kissed him feverishly, squeezing his bulging biceps in a frenzy, clenching his buttocks, pulling his head down to hers and kissing him like a lover.

Her orgasmed reached a crescendo and the inspector stroked furiously in and out of her cunt, making her gasp and groan. As her climax ebbed, he slowed his motions.

"Fuck, she's incredible!" Santosh, the camera assistant gasped in awe.

All of them looked impressed, even Sheela. Avinash looked up at her and saw the lust glittering in her eyes. She was a sexy woman with a fine-featured, oval face, large eyes and a long neck and a knockout figure.

Her nose was slim and straight and her mouth was soft and full. She had a firm chin. She had undone her tunic and pulled it open and her hands were over her large, firm breasts,
caressing them erotically.

Her nipples were long and stiff. As he watched, she unbuckled her trousers and stepped out of them. Her buttocks were firm and strong and her cunt was a neatly trimmed dark delta, glistening with moisture.

Watching the two on the bed, she stepped across to a chair against the far wall. Avinash watched as she flung herself into it. Spreading her legs, she started masturbating slowly. Avinash flicked a glance at the cameramen.

Santosh was grinning. He motioned to Arun, who smiled and one of them turned a camera on her. Sheela spread her legs wider still for the camera and smiled seductively, spreading her cunt-lips open.

Avinash could see the stiff stem of her clitoris in her shapely fingers. She rubbed it erotically with a circular motion of her fingertip, her other hand squeezing her lovely breasts. She was very sexy.

Karan chuckled and Avinash's eyes jumped back to the bed. The inspector was grinning at his colleague on the chair, as he continued fucking Kavita slowly and heavily.

She groaned and whimpered deliriously under him, moaning a litany of obscenities.

"Ohhh yes -- yes -- Ohhh god Karan -- yes -- that's so good -- fuck me, baby -- fuck me!"

"Want your cunt licked, bitch?" he said loudly.

"Yes -- yes -- tongue-fuck me -- please -- do it!" she gasped.

Karan laughed and slid smoothly out of her. He motioned to the two gasping, masturbating constables and they moved forward.

"Lick her cunt, Laxman," he ordered. "I'm gonna fuck her mouth some more. You can fuck her later. All of you. Mukesh, I think madam wants her slit licked, too. Do it."

"No, I want him," Sheela groaned from the chair, nodding to Avinash.

"Later," Karan barked. "You can have him later. I want him to watch his broad getting some real fucking."
Like Reply
Sheela didn't argue. Avinash moaned in despair and watched, transfixed, as Karan moved up to kneel over his lover's face, pushing his cock into her mouth, while the constable thrust his face into her crotch.

The cameramen split forces, one of them filming the action on the bed, the other following Mukesh, who was on his knees before Sheela, his face between her thighs.

Sheela moaned and gasped and smiled in pleasure as the constable shoved his tongue into her cunt. She clenched his head and moved it round and round between her thighs.

"Yeh -- ohhh yes -- lick it, boy -- lick my cunt -- Ohhh yes!" she moaned.

On the bed, the other constable was greedily lapping at Kavita's cunt, his thick tongue roving in her cunt-flesh, rippling up and down her crack.

She spread her legs wide open for him while her head rocked rapidly up and down between the inspector's thighs, her face distended with his penis.

The constable slid a finger into her slit and started masturbating her.

"Use the baton," Karan grunted without turning his face. "Fuck her with the nightstick."

The constable grinned and reached for the wooden club. It was slim and smooth. He pressed it into her cunt and slowly squeezed it inward.

Kavita gagged on Karan's cock, making him laugh, and her hips jerked upward in a frenzy. The constable masturbated her with it, and then thrust his face into her crotch again, licking her slit at the same time.

Kavita writhed on the bed, whimpering deep in her throat. Her hips jerked up and down in excitement.

Avinash heard a sharp gasp and his head spun around and he saw that Sheela was sucking Mukesh's penis hungrily, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs.

The constable groaned, then chuckled and, regaining control, started fucking his superior's face steadily, pumping his hips back and forth, rocking her head back and forth with one hand.

"Mmm -- nice -- real nice, ma'am -- suck it -- suck it like a whore, ma'am -- yeh -- like that -- ohh yes -- suck it good, ma'am-bitch-whore -- Ohh yes --"

"Okay, bitch, enough. Time for some more fucking."

On the bed, Karan elbowed the constable away and moved off Kavita's face. She moaned softly, her lips glistening with his pre-cum gunk, her eyes shining with desire.

He grinned and squeezed her breasts.

"Nice tits," he said. "Good piece of ass. Okay, bitch. On your front."

He rolled her over onto her front on her hands and knees. Kavita swayed erotically before him like a wanton slut.

"Take me," she gasped in a heavy, lust-laden voice over her shoulder, one hand between her legs, opening her cunt-lips for him. "Take me hard, Karan -- fuck my slit again!"

"Or your ass? Like lover-boy there likes to do?" he sneered.

"Or my ass -- if you like -- whatever -- you choose -- but – do something -- fuck me!"

The men laughed.

"Got us a real hot number here, sir," said Laxman. "The best yet."

"Yeah. And that's saying a lot," Karan chortled. "Okay, whore. Your cunt now. Ass later."

Kavita nodded and he knelt behind her and squeezed his cock-head into her cunt. She moaned as it surged into her flesh.
Like Reply
Arun dropped to his knees and zoomed in to a close-up of Karan's penis squeezing between the curves of her buttocks and vanishing into the hair-rimmed V of her cunt.

Kavita gasped sharply, her head arching and rocked forward under the inspector, falling forward onto her forearms.

He gripped her hips, flexed his buttocks and pushed his cock deeper into her cunt, till his thighs were at her buttocks, his balls pressed to her cunt-lips. Her hips writhed eagerly under his.

"Ohhhh yes!" she gasped. "Ohhh god yes, Karan, yes -- that's so good -- now fuck me hard, Karan -- fuck me hard!"

Karan grinned and squeezed her swollen, pendulous breasts. She groaned softly. He started fucking her slowly and heavily, moving his hips in tight little circles so that his penis entered her cunt from all angles.

Kavita whimpered delirious obscenities, her hips gyrating with his. His cock went in and out of her, appearing and disappearing alternating, glistening with their coital fluids.

"Harder!" she cried. "Fuck me harder! Come on Karan, fuck me!"

The inspector grunted and began rocking his hips back and forth in a steadily quickening tempo. Kavita gasped, rocking and lurching and jerking under him, her breasts jiggling.

Faster and faster he went and her cries grew sharper and shriller. He flung his head back and gasped, his hips rocking rapidly back and forth, his cock now ramming and reaming into her tight cunt, driving in all the way, sliding out, crushing down into her cunt-flesh again.

Faster still, and his thighs slapped audibly against her buttocks. He squeezed her buttocks and breasts in a frenzy, and she swayed and rocked under him, begging for more.

She came again and he gasped, wincing at the pressure of her cunt and slowed to a deep,
spiralling, skewering action.

"Now," he gasped, suddenly jerking out of her and pressing his cock-head to her anus. "I want your ass, whore! I wanna cum in your ass!"

Kavita moaned, gasping, her chest heaving and leaned steeply forward with her face on its side on the bed, her hips raised high.

He clawed her buttocks open and pressed his cock-head to her anus and, flexing his buttocks, eased his hips forward.

Avinash watched in horror as the enormous penis disappeared into his girlfriend's anus, inching inward. Kavita moaned in pure pleasure, her face contorting with lust.

Karan gasped, his head flung back, his belly sucked in, his muscles rippling with tension as he buried his penis in her ass.

"Ohh! Ohh! OH! OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" she cried. "Yes! Oh god yes! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHH uhh oh god uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh AHHHHH!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" the inspector gasped.

He sodomised Kavita slowly and heavily, pushing his cock deeply in and out of her anus for several minutes, gradually building up speed till he had hit a steady, rocking rhythm.

She gasped and cried out in lust under him, her face screwed up, whimpering obscene encouragement to her new found lover, begging for more.

She came again and now Karan, too, was sated. He stroked smoothly in and out of her anus for a few minutes and then, growling and gasping with pleasure, rocked deep into her ass and stiffened.

Avinash saw his hard buttocks twitching, his hips grinding at her buttocks as he emptied himself into her asshole.

Kavita whimpered happily, writhing in joy under him, pressing her buttocks hard against him. He squeezed her breasts and slowly slid out.

"Fuck, that was good," he panted, grinning. "Okay, Laxman, Mukesh. You can have her now. Fuck her well."
Like Reply
While Kavita was being thoroughly fucked on the bed, Mukesh had gone back to licking Sheela's slit for some time.

After a bit, she sucked his cock again, while they waited for Karan to finish. Now Mukesh pulled away from her.

"Later," he said. "Gonna fuck your brains out later, whore!"

She smiled wantonly in spite of the insolence of her subordinate. Obviously, once they were out of uniform, rank counted for nothing.

Sauntering across the room, Karan rummaged in his tunic pocket and found a packet of imported cigarettes.

He lit one and blew out a thin stream of smoke and winked broadly at Avinash with a leer.

"Fuckin' A, man," he said. "Awesome fuck. Best in a long time."

Avinash stared at him, his face white with shock. Karan laughed at his expression and nodded to the bed.

"Keep watching, stud," he said. "You're going to see a hell of a lot of fucking. That girlfriend of yours is going to be fucked like you won't believe.

Going to be a long, long time before we're done, my friend. That I promise you."

Avinash moaned softly and began to cry. Karan laughed and turned away. Avinash felt a hand under his elbow. It was Sheela.

She pulled him to his feet gently and kissed him with surprising tenderness. Her tongue snaked between his lips and, pressed to her luscious nakedness, he felt himself stir involuntarily and respond, his lips parting.

"That's better," she whispered, her fingers crawling down his belly to his cock, tugging it gently. "Relax. Let it flow. No one will get hurt. You have my word. Enjoy it."

She pulled him to the chair and he sank into it, his chest heaving with sobs, tears streaming helplessly down his face.

She licked one lasciviously and then bent her head and licked and sucked on his nipple.

"I want you," she murmured. "I want your cock."

Her face slid between his thighs. Avinash groaned as she took his penis in her mouth.

"No," he moaned. "Please -- no -- don't --"

"Relax," she murmured. "Enjoy it."

Avinash noticed with horror that now he, too, was being filmed. He squirmed and tried to pull free, but she would not let him go.

Her tongue and lips worked his penis adroitly, incessantly, hungrily. Despite himself, Avinash felt himself respond and saw the small smile of triumph on her face as his cock quivered and began to swell.

Sheela sucked it greedily, her tongue swirling over the cock-head, pumping the shaft in her fist. Avinash moaned in despair. The two cameramen and Karan grinned at him.

On the bed, the two constables were taking turns fucking Kavita's face. Avinash saw her sucking their cocks one by one with evident relish, licking and slurping audibly, her head rocking back and forth between their thighs.

They grinned happily, pumping their hips back and forth, moving her head with their hands to suit their pleasure, mouthing obscenities.

"Yeh -- suck it -- suck it whore -- suck it good," one of them said.

Her face shining with lust, Kavita pulled both men forward and greedily tried to suck their cocks simultaneously.

The two bulging cock-heads distended her face and Avinash saw her tongue working them feverishly, licking and lapping at them wantonly. Now his own penis was rock-hard and Sheela was sucking it slowly, her head rising and falling over his lap, turning from side to side as she sucked and licked every inch of it.

"Okay guys, fuck her," Karan ordered his constables. "One by one, then together."

Mukesh fucked Kavita first, on her back. His penis was thick and long and his body was stocky and muscular. Kavita gasped sharply and arched under him as he drove into her cunt.

She cried out lustily, kissing him deeply, her hips lurching up to meet his in descent. His enormous penis vanished into her flesh. He bent over her, his hands on her breasts, crushing them savagely and began fucking her rapidly, with hard, furious thrusts that made her body jerk and rock and snap under his.

Faster and faster he went, plunging in and out of her like a dervish, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips hammering up and down.

Kavita cried out loudly and lewdly, thrashing passionately beneath him.

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes Mukesh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, Mukesh! Yes!"

He fucked her for several minutes and then, just as she brinked at an orgasm, jerked out of her with a gasp and made room for his mate.

Laxman rolled her onto her front and mounted her from behind in a deep squat astride her hips, quickly ramming his bloated, long penis into her cunt.

Kavita gasped, rocking feverishly on her forearms and knees, moaning incessantly. Her body glistened with sex-sweat; strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck.

Her breasts jiggled and shook as the constable plundered her cunt, thundering in and out of her cunt with shuddering moans, his cock reaming and slamming in and out, in and out, in and out.

Sheela got to her feet and straddled Avinash's hips, her back to him, her legs outside his. He groaned and again begged her to let him go. She ignored him. His penis was rock-hard, throbbing, glistening with pre-cum gunk and her oral ministrations.

She moved his cock between her thighs and slowly impaled her cunt on his cock-head. Avinash gasped at the heat and warmth and wetness of her cunt. She groaned deeply and flexed her buttocks rapidly, squeezing his penis.

Her hips swirled in tight, erotic circles and she gasped, her hands on her breasts. The cameramen zoomed in to a shot of their loins. Slowly, grinding round and round, she let her hips descend.

Her cunt sank down on Avinash's penis till it was deep in her flesh and then she began moving, rocking unhurriedly up and down on his cock. Avinash moaned softly and, helpless slave to his body, began to move with her. Karan saw it and laughed.

On the bed, the two constables were now fucking Kavita together in her cunt and mouth. Avinash groaned at the sight, watching as she bucked on one man's penis while she sucked the other.

Under her, Laxman grunted and groaned, bucking up and down, tossing her on his cock, squeezing her breasts hard. Kavita's face was turned to one side, buried between Mukesh's strong thighs. The men laughed and called her names.

"Yeh -- take it whore -- take it --," one gasped.

They broke apart and exchanged positions, Mukesh taking her from beneath, her back to him, his finger probing her anus, while Laxman went back to fucking her mouth. Avinash began to think this was all a hideous nightmare.

Waiting for some comments, hope the delay in posting has being substituted by posting today's update.

Like Reply
The sensations in his loins betrayed him. Sheela's cunt convulsed on his penis and he gasped and arched up under her, his hands flying involuntarily to her breasts, squeezing them hard.

She gasped in joy and moved faster, her buttocks flexing and unflexing, her hips rising and falling, her cunt sliding up and down the length of his mammoth erection.

Her buttocks bounced off his thighs as she took his penis fully within her flesh.

"Ohhh yes -- yes -- fuck me -- Ohhhh yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Her words echoed Kavita's on the bed. Now the two cops were raiding her cunt and ass together, simultaneously and she was enjoying every minute of it.

"Ohhhh Unhhh OH OH OHHH!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Ohhhh yes!"

Avinash watched in muted, horrified fascination as the two enormous penises sawed in and out of the adjacent orifices, separated by the merest membrane of flesh.

Kavita rocked back and forth on her hands and knees like a rutting bitch, forcing her cunt down onto Laxman's cock, her ass back onto Mukesh's.

The men grunted and gasped, rocking their hips, forcing their swollen members into her tight cunt and tighter anus with obscene cries of pleasure. Suddenly, Karan jumped onto the bed and thrust his penis at her face.

Kavita moaned softly and took it in her mouth. Avinash closed his eyes.

He gasped at a sudden release of pressure as Sheela lurched off his cock. She flung herself forward on the floor on her hands and knees, her back to him.

"Fuck me -- quickly -- do it!" she cried.

Avinash felt curiously detached, almost as though he were outside himself, watching. He moved off the chair and, kneeling behind her, obediently squeezed his cock into her cunt, flexing his buttocks and pushing in deeper and deeper till he had forced all of it into her. Sheela groaned thickly, lurching and swaying erotically under him.

"Yes!" she groaned. "Oh god yes -- fuck me, baby -- fuck me hard!"

Avinash fucked her slowly and heavily, with punishing, skewering thrusts, pulling out, then ramming deep into her.

She was actually a wonderful piece of ass. Her cunt was hot and wet and tight and it sucked on his cock with a feverish hunger that was sensational. He plunged into her flesh again and again.

"Harder!" she cried. "Harder!"

Avinash squeezed her jiggling, pendulous breasts and looked up at the bed. They were still at it, and now the cops had swapped places: Karan was raiding her bottom, while Mukesh fucked her cunt and Laxman her mouth.

Kavita's body thrashed deliriously between theirs as they moved faster and faster.

As he watched, Karan yielded with a satisfied grunt and chuckle and Laxman abandoned her mouth. Moving behind her, he squeezed his penis between her buttocks and, flexing his buttocks, drove into her anus.

Kavita cried out, her face contorting in a rictus, lust all over her pretty face.

"Ohhhh yes-yes-yes!" she moaned. "That feels so good -- fuck me, guys -- fuck me! Ohhh god yes -- fuck me harder Ohhhh yes -- that's it -- yes!"

She orgasmed repeatedly and, finally, the two cops relented and came, one showering her buttocks and back with his jizz, the other exploding over her breasts and thighs and belly.

Kavita collapsed on the bed, panting and gasping and trembling, her racked, sobbing gasps loud and ragged.

Like Reply
The two constables got off the bed and, with Karan, moved towards Avinash and Sheela still fucking heavily. Avinash froze.

"Okay, stud. Up. Out. Move." Karan's voice was cold and flat.

Avinash lurched out of Sheela, making her gasp in surprise. He staggered to his feet and backed nervously away.

"Sheela. You're on." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder.

Sheela groaned and rose unsteadily. She looked at the three men.

"You're going to fuck me. All of you. One by one. Then together. Like her."

They laughed. "Sure thing, bitch," Karan said, squeezing her heavy breasts. "We'll fuck your brains right out, right guys?"

"Yes, sir!" the two constables chorused with huge grins.

"I'm gonna bugger you!" Mukesh chortled.

"You'd better," she retorted, "or I'll have your balls for breakfast."

She moved to the bed with Kavita and, pushing her on her back, kissed her. Avinash moaned and buried his face in his hands. Karan jerked his head back, his hands in his hair.

"Watch them, asshole," he snarled. "Watch your broad do some lesbo stuff! 'Coz after that you're next!"

Avinash cried out in pain, writhing to get free. Karan shoved him away contemptuously.

"Fuckin' wimp," he muttered. "Motherfuckin' wimp."

The constables sneered at him and then all three turned back to the bed, watching in silence. Avinash stared at the two women miserably.

Sheela was licking Kavita's cunt, and Kavita moaned thickly, her hands on Sheela's head, her hips writhing eagerly.

"Yes," she gasped, fondling her swollen breasts. "Oh god yes! Yes! Do it -- lick me -- lick my slit, Sheela -- Ohhhh yes!"

The cameras zoomed in for close-ups of Sheela's sharp, pointed tongue darting lasciviously in and out of Kavita's cunt.

Kavita groaned, lurching and heaving and writhing joyfully. Slowly, Sheela brought her off. They broke apart and went into each other's arms, kissing and squeezing each other's breasts and then it was Kavita's turn and she sucked Sheela's breasts, murmuring in pleasure.

Sheela turned on her front and Kavita bent behind her, and licked her cunt and anus from behind. Sheela turned her face to the camera and smiled lasciviously, running her tongue over her upper lip, fondling her breasts.

"Daisy chain," Karan said.

Instantly, the two constables moved towards the women. Laxman knelt before Sheela and pushed his penis into her mouth.

She began sucking it eagerly, rocking back and forth as Kavita licked her cunt and ass from behind. Mukesh knelt behind Kavita and started fucking her slowly from behind, holding her hips and rocking his cock in and out of her cunt.

On and on they went, the women exchanging positions, the men swapping, grouping and re-grouping without a pause.

Kavita behaved like the others, as though she'd been doing this all her life and was still unable to get enough of it.

She resisted nothing, objected to nothing, and seemed to sense instinctively what was required, and did it without hesitation.

Sheela moved the group apart and picked up the baton. She removed the strap and buckle so that she held a long smooth wooden stem in her hands.

On her hands and knees, she fed one of it into her cunt from behind and backed towards Kavita.

Kavita laughed happily in understanding and promptly took the same position, her back to Sheela.

Like Reply
Taking the protruding end of the baton, she quickly impaled her cunt on it. Avinash stared in disbelief.

The two women groaned and gasped and lurched back and forth on all fours, their cunts running back and forth and up and down the length of the baton. Their buttocks slapped audibly at each other's.

The two constables laughed and started fucking their mouths. Karan grinned and moved between the two women, pushing his cock between their buttocks so that it was squeezed between the two pairs of buttocks as they crashed together in mounting urgency.

On and on it went, and Avinash could only watch incredulously. Kavita was having the time of her life, her face bright with lust, jerking and rocking hotly back and forth.

The group broke apart and they finished with Karan fucking Kavita again, taking her from behind lying on her side while the two constables fucked Sheela's cunt and mouth together.

"Yes -- yes -- Karan -- fuck me!" Kavita moaned, turning her face back and kissing Karan hungrily and deeply like a lover.

He chortled and squeezed her breasts, his hips pounding at hers, his cock ramming in and out of her cunt. He looked at Avinash over her shoulder.

"Great piece of ass, shitface. Really great. And she loves it when
I fuck her. Doncha cunt?"

"Yes!" Kavita moaned. "You're the best! Ohhh yes!"

Karan cackled with laughter and rolled her over onto her knees and forearms and began fucking her rapidly, pounding in and out of her cunt. She groaned and moaned happily as his penis sawed back and forth, in and out of her flesh.

Avinash saw her orgasm and seconds later, the inspector followed, groaning and burying himself inside and exploding, his hips twitching violently.

Beside them, on the bed, the two constables, now fucking Sheela's cunt and ass together moved faster and faster and faster, tossing her body between theirs, taking her hard and brutally, ramming and reaming into her till they were satisfied.

They took a twenty-minute break, the guys smoking and chatting. Sheela sponged herself and Kavita. Kavita seemed to be asleep.

The cameramen checked their equipment and loaded fresh film. Avinash watched, dazed and numb. They weren't done yet.

Karan roused Kavita, but gently and forced more drugs into her. She gasped and arched, orgasming, and, smiling wantonly, began masturbating dreamily.

The cameras were already rolling and clicking.

"Okay, boyo. Your turn. Fuck her."

Avinash stared at him in disbelief.

"Move it, asshole. Fuck her! Now!"

Avinash froze. One of the cops shoved him forward, Karan shoved him to the bed.

"Fuck her, shitface," he snarled. "Now! Don't stop till I say so, and you fuck her like I say. First, her mouth.

Then lick her slit. Then on her back. Then on top of you. Then from behind in her cunt and ass. Come in her mouth. Got it?"

Avinash stared at him in shock. Karan slapped him, hard.

"Got it, asshole?" he snarled. "Or do you want my guys to fuck your ass instead of hers?"

On the bed, Kavita was smiling wantonly and moaning softly. Her legs were spread wide apart and she was fingering her cunt, rubbing her clitoris rapidly, fondling her breasts.

"Fuck me -- I want to be fucked -- I want to be fucked hard -- like a whore!" she said.

Avinash stood frozen, his head in his hands. Suddenly, he gasped. Kavita had turned around and was sucking his cock, kneeling before him.

The cops chuckled and Karan stepped away from the bed, nodding to the cameramen.

"Hell's bells," Avinash heard him say. "Looks like we landed ourselves one hot number!"

Avinash moaned, his head flung back, his eyes closed. There was nothing he could do. As always, he felt himself responding to the magic of Kavita's lips and tongue.

Despite himself, he gasped in pleasure, succumbing to the degradation.
Like Reply
She sucked his penis ardently, her head rocking back and forth before him, her tongue working his cock-head cleverly, attempting to prise open his frenum.

The sensation was extraordinary and he groaned. She smiled wickedly up at him and sucked his balls.

"I want you," she murmured. "I want your cock."

Suddenly, Avinash was filled with seething, searing, ice-cold rage. How dare they? How dare she? He was being humiliated, mocked, degraded, used, abused.

The fear and shame and hurt disappeared. He looked down at her coldly, his eyes boring into hers.

She smiled lasciviously, looking at her, wantonly running her tongue over his cock-head, caressing her face with it and murmuring softly. Avinash gripped her head and jammed it forward, stuffing his cock into her face.

Kavita gagged momentarily.

"Enough!" he shouted. "Enough of this shit, whore! You wanna fuck? I'll fuck you! I'll bloody fuck your brains out! Come on! Eat my meat!"

Kavita recovered and he saw her eyes glittering with excitement. She started sucking his penis rapidly, her head jerking back and forth.

"Suck it, bitch! Suck my prick! Suck it good, whore!"

He fucked her mouth furiously for several minutes, rocking his hips back and forth, jerking her head between his legs.

Kavita sucked his penis greedily. He pushed her head away and shoved her on her back. She fell back with a gasp and he jerked her legs open and, grabbing the baton, pushed it between her legs.

She tensed. He glared at her, his eyes red with rage, his chest heaving.

"You wanna fuck, whore? You wanna fuck? Take this!"

He rammed the baton cruelly into her cunt. Kavita screamed, her back snapping upward, her hips jerking, her face contorting, her mouth wide open. Avinash laughed coldly and squeezed her breasts.

He jerked his wrist around, twisting the baton in her cunt. Kavita gasped and arched, her body writhing and jerking uncontrollably.

"Like it? Like it, bitch?" he laughed. "Tell me you like it, whore! Let's hear it!"

"Yes," she moaned thickly, her head flipping from side to side, her thighs trembling, her fingers scrabbling at the counterpane. "Ohhhh yes -- do it! Do it, Avinash! I like it!"

Avinash chuckled, his eyes glinting cruelly. Kneeling between her legs, he rolled the baton round and round between his palms.

It rotated in her cunt. Kavita shrieked, arching and twisting, her arms jerking up to clench the bedstand, her fingers taut.

Her chest heaved, and she cried out. Avinash realised she was enjoying it and he laughed, turning to the others.

"Look at her!" he cried. "Look at the bitch!"

The others watched in silent astonishment. Avinash grinned at their expressions.

"Yeah, she's one helluva lay," he said. "She'll do anything for a fuck. Just loves it. Don't you, cunt?"

"Yes," she panted. "Oh god yes, yes, yes!"

Grinning still, he pulled the baton outward, rammed it into her cunt again, twisting it with a snap of his wrist as it went in.

Kavita cried out, her back bowing taut, her hips juddering and jerking in a frenzy, thrashing and writhing, her head flipping from side to side in delirium.

Avinash laughed and masturbated her furiously, pumping his hands between her thighs, ramming and reaming the baton in and out of her cunt, twisting it round and round.

Her body jerked up and down and back and forth, her breasts jiggling and bouncing with his hand- thrusts. Kavita exploded violently, gasping and mewing in pleasure.

Instantly, Avinash jerked the baton out of her cunt and thrust his face between her thighs. Kavita groaned in pleasure, her hands on his head, her hips writhing under his face.

Avinash spread her cunt-lips open and jammed two fingers in her cunt. She groaned, squeezing her breasts erotically.

"Ohhhh -- yes! Lick me!" she gasped. "Lick my slit, lover! Lick my pussy! Ohhhh yes -- that's it -- mmmm -- yeh -- Ohhhh god yes! Shove it in, baby -- put your tongue in -- ahhhh yes -- there! Ohhh yes! Ohhh -- that's so good!"

Avinash grunted and swung his body around in a sixty-nine. Kavita sucked his penis gratefully and he fucked her mouth heavily, his hips rising and falling over her face, while his fingers and tongue worked her cunt.
Like Reply
She writhed under him, approaching an orgasm again, and he stopped before she could come. Kavita moaned in lust when he rolled off her.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Please -- fuck me!"

Avinash chuckled and, kneeling upright between her legs, pulled her hips upward. Kavita understood and arched her back, supporting her hips with her hands, so that her body was angled downward away from him, her shoulders on the bed, her hips lifted high.

Avinash held her hips and, moved his penis between her thighs, his cock-head at her cunt-lips. Taking a deep breath, he flexed his buttocks and swung his hips savagely forward, ramming his cock into her with a loud cry, his head snapping back.

Kavita cried out, arching and twisting under him as his huge penis burst into her flesh. He gasped as her cunt convulsed on his cock.

"Take it! Take it, whore-bitch! Take it!" he cried.

Avinash started ram-fucking her brutally, hammering his hips back and forth, slamming his penis in and out of her cunt. Kavita gasped and cried out, her face contorting, her head flipping from side to side.

Avinash laughed and rammed in even harder, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging madly back and forth, his penis plunging and pistoning in and out of her cunt.

Her body jerked under his thrusts and her breasts jiggled and wobbled.

"Oh! OH OH OH OHH OHH Avi -- Uhhhhvi -- na -- AHHHHHSH!" she cried feverishly.

"Like it, whore? Like it? Say you like it!" he shouted.

"Ohhh unhhh yes! Ohhh god yes! Yes!" she cried.

Avinash grinned at his awed audience. "Yeah, she's one hot number!"

He slowed and lowered her hips to the bed, his cock still in her cunt, and bent over her on his knees, folding her legs upward with his hands on the insides of her thighs.

Her thighs formed a great obtuse V with her pelvis. His head hanging, Avinash flexed his buttocks and drilled into her, sliding his penis in deeply.

Under him Kavita moaned deliriously. He grinned and started fucking her with long, deep, skewering thrusts, rolling his hips savagely in circles, entering her from all angles, mashing her cunt-flesh.

His cock appeared and disappeared between her cunt-lips, glistening with their comingled coital juices. Kavita groaned and rocked under him, whimpering in pleasure.

Avinash started moving faster, steadily increasing speed till he was ramming and reaming
furiously in and out of her, his hips swinging madly up and down, back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock pistoning wildly.

She came again, gasping and moaning. Avinash grunted as her cunt spasmed on his cock.

He managed to hold back and, panting with excitement, turned her over onto her front. Kavita moaned and obediently lifted her hips, resting her face on her crossed forearms.

Avinash squatted over her hips and squeezed his penis into her cunt and began fucking her again. He took her unhurriedly and steadily, pumping in and out of her cunt for several minutes and then, pulling out, sodomised her.

She groaned softly as he entered her anus and he laughed and, holding her hips, slid his cock into her ass as far as it would go. Kavita cried out, her face twisting, her fingers scrabbling at the counterpane, moaning her pleasure.

Avinash grinned in pleasure, squeezing her swollen, jiggling, pendulous breasts, running his penis in and out of her asshole, jerking her anus up and down on his cock.

"Take it! Take it whore-bitch! Take my cock you fucking slut!" he cried.

"Yes! Do it -- fuck me, Avinash! Fuck my ass! Ohh yes!" Kavita gasped.

She came again and he groaned, tossing his head back as he felt the fierce convulsions of her flesh on his.
Like Reply
He jerked out of her and throwing her on her back shoved his cock into her mouth. She sucked it obediently and, within seconds, he came.

He gasped and grinned in relief as the heat surged from his loins and spurted in thick hot jets into her mouth and over her face and breasts.

"Good fuck," he muttered and rolled off the bed without a backward glance.

Karan clapped him on the back. "That was great, kid," he said softly. "You did good. Now one more job. Get behind the camera and shoot some footage."

He nodded at the two cameramen who had already dropped their trousers and were moving forward. "Their turn now."

Avinash grinned and nodded. "Sure. Give me a smoke, boss."

"Help yourself," Karan laughed offering him a packet of State Express.

Avinash lit up and moved to the cameramen. They grinned in appreciation and, in the next few minutes, explained to him how the equipment was to be operated.

Avinash had a fascination for all things electronic and the sophisticated gadgetry excited him. He fiddled with the gear.

"Go for it, fellas," he muttered. "Fuck the shit out of that broad."

The two cameramen were slim and wiry with good cocks. Arun was the better looking of the two, with a handsome physique, his torso matted with fine hair.

Santosh was stockier and heavier, but he had a bigger penis, about eight inches long and correspondingly thick.

They stripped off their clothes and got into bed with Kavita. She smiled wantonly at them, lust in every line on her face.

Arun pulled her to her knees and, standing on the bed, started fucking her mouth. Santosh knelt behind her and caressed her body, fondling her breasts and cunt, pressing his cock to her buttocks.

Avinash filmed them steadily, fascinated by the equipment and what he could do with it. It changed the perspective. It was a totally new way of seeing: Disembodied, detached, objective and utterly relentless.

Looking through the viewfinder stripped him of all emotion. The events of the past hour or more had drained him of all feeling.

Now the camera gave him a fresh lease, opened another window, through which he could watch his beloved being used as a cheap whore without being touched by the sight. His response was entirely physical.

It was very sexy, very exciting and he felt his erection growing as he ran the film.

He explored different angles, taking tight close-ups and lingering, fluid pans down their bodies, filling the frame with shots of sweat-slippery flesh, luscious, smooth curves, moist cunt-flesh and glistening, throbbing penises.

He moved around in excitement, watching as the two men fucked her mouth in turn and
then together and then started fucking her simultaneously.

Arun made her back down onto his upright penis and started fucking her rapidly from behind while Santosh fucked her mouth.

Avinash filmed her naked body writhing and lurching between theirs, her swollen, pendulous breasts bouncing and jiggling, Arun's penis plunging in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing between the smooth curves of her buttocks, while Santosh's penis filled her mouth and distended her face.

He lingered in shots of her breasts in Arun's hands, her rigid nipples pinched in his fingers, his lips hot on the nape of her neck. He dwelt lovingly on the expressions of raw lust on their faces.

They exchanged positions and continued fucking her and they fucked her one by one on her back, then on her front, then with her on top.

Avinash felt disembodied, as if he was outside himself, stripped of all feeling, responding only to the throbbing in his loins submerged and drowning in the impersonal eroticism of pornographic film-making.

They fucked her together again in her cunt and mouth and then, turning her on her side, fucked her cunt and ass together, their swollen, bloated penises sawing furiously in and out of her flesh.

Kavita gasped and rocked between them, kissing one, then the other, mewing her pleasure as her flesh was raided for the umpteenth time that afternoon.

At last, the two men were done. They exploded violently over her body and slowly rolled away with satisfied sighs.

Behind the camera array, Avinash straightened and smiled in pleasure, shutting down the system. The images through the viewfinder were still vivid.

As Kavita curled on the bed, exhausted, panting and moaning, Avinash moved to Sheela and thrust his cock at her face. The others gaped at him. He winked broadly at them. Sheela whimpered and sucked his cock.

Avinash fucked her mouth swiftly and orgasmed within seconds, shooting jizz into her mouth and spattering her face and breasts. Karan laughed.

Avinash stepped back and lit another cigarette. Karan gave him a drink, saying it was whisky.

Another drink was poured for Kavita and, gently, Sheela made her sip it, holding her head in her lap.

The glass slipped from Avinash fingers and rolled across the carpet. He stared at it in dismay. It seemed very far away. He looked around.

The bed seemed to be a mile distant, fuzzy and shimmering. He couldn't see the faces of the others. He squinted and the ceiling swayed over his head.

He couldn't move his hands and legs.

He tried to walk and suddenly the floor heaved and rocked upward and he felt himself falling, falling, falling, and there was a cold darkness crawling up his naked body and engulfing his soul.

[i]End of Part 11

The Demons Of Youth

Will be posting

Part 12

Whorrorscope
[/i]

Like Reply
Avinash woke with a start, his heart pounding, his body streaming with sweat. He sat up, looking around wildly. The nightmare was vivid: He could recall every minute.

He looked around in confusion, his body cold, his stomach churning with horror. He realised that he was in his own room, in his bed. The thick dbangs were drawn. He lurched out of bed and pulled back the curtains.

Bright sunlight streamed in. He winced and squinted, turning away. The clock showed ten o'clock in the morning. His head pounded. He lurched to the bathroom and bent over the sink, splashing water on his face.

For a minute, he stood by the basin, his chest heaving. The bile rose in his mouth and he retched violently. His legs like lead, he staggered back to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

The telephone jangled. Avinash winced and groped for the receiver.

"Avinash, it's me."

"Kavita," he said in response to her hello.

She began crying and he sat up immediately.

"Hey, doll, what's the matter? Why're you crying?" he asked.

She didn't reply.

"Hey, kid. What's up? Come on, tell me!"

"Avinash --"

"What? What?"

"Look outside your door."

"Outside the door? What's outside the door?"

"Go, Avinash. Please."

"Hang on. Be right back."

He dropped the receiver and raced to the door. There was bulky parcel on his threshold, heavily sealed. He picked it up curiously, turning it over in his hand and went back.

"What's this?" he said into the phone.

"Open it."

He turned it over. Except for his name, scrawled in large black letters on the face, there was no indication of its contents or the sender's name. His head bent, holding the receiver between his shoulder and cheek, he ripped the seal open and pulled out the contents.

There was an unlabelled video-cassette and a dozen large colour prints. Avinash froze. The photographs were pin-sharp, beautifully printed on glossy paper.

Kavita and a man.

Kavita and two men.

Kavita and three men.

Kavita and a woman.

Kavita and him.

Him and another woman.

All fucking.

Avinash's heart skipped a beat and the prints fell to the floor.

"What -- what's this?" he gasped into the phone. "Kavita what's this?"

"You tell me."

"I -- I don't know -- when -- how --"

"Oh god, Avinash. What're we going to do? It's us!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said softly, his heart pounding wildly. "This -- this cassette. What's in it? You got one, too?"

"Yes. I think -- see it, Avinash --"

"Oh fuck." He dropped the receiver and rushed to his video and, fumbling with the tape, slotted into the machine and started the unit.

The screen flickered and came to life and he lurched back to the telephone, grabbing it, staring wild-eyed at the screen.

It showed Kavita moaning in lust, fondling herself as she sucked a man's cock. He was one of the men from the photographs. Avinash watched in horror and jabbed the fast forward button on the remote control.

The beautifully shot film showed Kavita being fucked by all the men in the photographs, including him, and five more men, sucking their cocks, taking them in her cunt and mouth and ass, the men coming, Kavita coming, Kavita and the woman writhing together. He groaned loudly.

"Oh my god, Kavita -- who -- who did this -- what -- when -- why?"

"I don't know!" she wailed, crying again. "I don't know! I don't remember!"

Avinash realised that his nightmare was being played out on the screen. He slapped the stop button.

"Hang on, babe," he muttered into the phone. "Just stay where you are. I'm coming across."

"Hurry, Avinash," she sobbed. "Please hurry. I'm so scared!"

Avinash dropped the receiver, swept the photographs into the envelope, ejected the videotape and crammed it in with the photographs.

Within minutes he had washed and changed and, envelope in hand, was racing down the stairs and out onto the street.

He flagged a taxi and, giving the cab-driver another ten rupees, persuaded him to take the inner streets. The car rocketed down towards Kavita's house.

She was alone at home, weeping inconsolably, when he arrived. She clung to him, sobbing and moaning in fear and shame.

Avinash didn't know what to say. She showed him the photographs she'd received. They were different from the ones he'd got.

So was her videotape. Avinash was stunned. How many more of these were around?

The telephone rang and they both jumped. It rang again. They looked at each other uncertainly, at the telephone, ringing insistently. He nodded to her to answer it.

Nervously, Kavita picked up the telephone and mumbled a hello into it. She listened and her face went white, then crumpled and she sank to the floor against the wall, sobbing hysterically. Avinash grabbed the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?" he snarled.

"Gently, gently, my friend," said a smooth, silken voice. "You have received our little gift?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"That is irrelevant, surely."

"Fuck you, asshole!"

The voice laughed softly. "She did. Watch the tape. And it was her ass, not mine, if you look carefully."

"Who are you, damn it?"

"Let's just say I'm one of the men who -- shall we say – knew your girlfriend, in the Biblical sense yesterday. Actually, I fucked her brains out. She loved it."

"I'll kill you!"

"Not a recommended course of action, friend. Consider your position. You don't know me, can't get to me. And I could just about ruin the two of you. What you've got is just a teaser. There's more. Plenty more. Two full video-tapes. Non-stop fucking of the girl."

"You fucking bastard!"

"Actually, you're right. I do fuck. On tape. However. My legitimacy isn't in issue here."

"What do you want?"

"Ah. Now we seem to be getting somewhere."

"Oh. Blackmail."

"Emphatically."

"How much?"

"Money? Oh dear me, no. Never. No money. You can't afford us."

"What? What do you want then?"

Like Reply
The voice laughed again. "I should have thought it was obvious. You, evidently. Or, rather, her. We want her. For more fun and games. Touchy-feely. Fuckety-fuckety. More porn film shooting. Today."

"Forget it."

"Please consider. I have prints and copies of the tapes at hand. Ready for circulation. The consequences could be unpleasant. Especially for her."

"Fuck off!"

"Be calm young man. Why don't you ask her? Think over it. I'll call back in five minutes. Incidentally, I should tell you this. The best footage in the film was shot by you."

The voice cackled.

The line went dead. Avinash dropped it, ashen-faced and turned to Kavita.

"They want us back, don't they?" she said in a dull voice, not looking up.

Avinash dropped his eyes, and didn't reply.

"They want me. They want to fuck me. All of them. And take more photographs. And movies."

"Yes," he whispered, his voice breaking. "Yes."

"It's blackmail."

"Yes."

Kavita closed her eyes and leaned against the wall, tears streaming down her cheeks. Avinash felt dizzy with the strain. He sank beside her.

"They'll call back." His voice was hard and flat.

"Yes."

"I'll say --"

"Yes. Say yes."

"What?" Avinash looked at her slowly.

"Say yes, Avinash. Say yes."

"Kavita!"

"Shut up, Avinash. We don't have a choice. They'll finish us! My parents will murder me! They'll die!"

"We -- we can't -- give in to this!"

"Oh? And what choice do we have?"

"We -- we could do something! We must do something!"

She looked at him, frighteningly calm, her eyes hard and flat, her voice cold.

"Really? What can we do? Go to the security officer? Tell our parents? And have these -- these things passed around the city? Don't be stupid, Avinash."

He buried his face in his hands and moaned softly. "Oh god, oh god, Kavita! How did we get into this?"

"By being careless. And stupid."

"I can't -- I can't bear it! I can't!"

"You'll have to. We'll have to."

"Kavita, I can't! I can't stand there and -- and just --"

"Watch? Why not? They're fucking me, aren't they? I'm the one who's going to be fucked and fucked and fucked. You just have to watch!"

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Kavita, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too. But it can't be helped. They're going to do it."

"Oh god, oh god!"

"Little he can do. Or anyone else."

"Kavita -- let's -- let's run away -- we'll go some place – some place far --"

"Avinash, shut up." Her voice was cold, like steel.

She jerked his head up and looked him in the eye.

"Stop it. Stop it at once. Listen. These guys -- these animals -- they're going to fuck me today. D'you understand? They're going to put their cocks in my mouth, and in my cunt, and in my ass.”

“They're going to keep fucking me till they're happy. And you're going to be there, Avinash, and you're going to watch them, to watch them fucking me like you do, fucking me hard. I want you there, Avinash.”

“I need you there. And I can't have you there crying and upset. You're going to watch them, and you're not going to show any feelings.”

“Do you understand? You are going to do this. We are going to do this! Do you understand?"

He looked at her silently, tears welling in his eyes, and nodded slowly. She smiled thinly.

"Good," she said, letting him go. "And another thing. When they fuck me, I will not resist or fight. I will do just the reverse. I will try and enjoy it. It's the only way to avoid getting hurt. We will have to make them happy, keep them happy. And you're not going to blow that, get it?"

"Yes," he mumbled, choking back a sob. "Yes. I understand."

The telephone rang. She smiled. "Good," she said. "Now tell them we'll be there. And then come inside. I want my butt fucked. If I'm going to be used as a whore, I might as well enjoy what I can."

She got up and walked out steadily, stripping off her clothes. Avinash stared at the receiver, ringing and ringing, and picked it up slowly.

"Hello?" he mumbled.

"Ah. Good morning, again. For a minute I thought you'd done something foolish."

"What time?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"What time do you want us. And where."

The voice chuckled in pleasure. "Very wise. I see that better counsel has prevailed. Presumably hers. I rather imagine you wanted to run away or something equally stupid."

Avinash did not respond.

"Understand me well. Even if you killed yourselves, which would be a terrible waste, we would still have released the photographs.

Remember that. If we cannot touch you, we will get to those closest to you, those you leave behind."

"What time. Where."

The voice sighed. "Truly, the greatest tragedy of our age is that the art of conversation is dead. Killed by the telephone. Inter alia."

"Stop fucking around."

The voice laughed in delight. "Oh dear, oh dear. Such a fine turn of phrase! Or is it a Freudian slip? Fucking around is precisely what is on this afternoon's agenda. For both of you. Two o'clock. The same hotel. Suite five-oh-one."

"We'll be there."

"I imagine you will. Don't be late. And don't try anything stupid."

The connection broke. Slowly, Avinash replaced the receiver.

"Well?"

He turned around. Kavita was standing at the door, stark naked,
luscious, irresistible, one hand on her hip, the other on the door
frame.

"Two o'clock. At the hotel. Suite five-oh-one."

Kavita nodded. Avinash looked at her slowly, and she smiled seductively.

"I want to suck your cock. Come here."

"They want me, too."

"I want you, too. Fuck me. Hard."

In a daze, Avinash went up to her. She seemed unconcerned about what lay ahead, totally collected and calm. She kissed him lasciviously, sliding her tongue into his mouth and her hand squeezed his penis in his crotch.

Deftly, her fingers undid his fly and slipped between his thighs. He grunted as her fingers closed around his penis, and his hands slid up over her breasts. Her nipples were hard with excitement.

She slithered to her knees before him and took his penis in her mouth. Avinash groaned and arched his head, closing his eyes in surrender.

They fucked hard, for the better part of an hour, as though to exorcise the humiliation and shame and trauma of their existence. Avinash slammed his cock in and out of her cunt brutally, drawing shrill gasps of pleasure and pain from her.

Kavita begged him to fuck her harder, to take her ass. He fucked her butt deeply and quickly, sliding his cock into her ass as far it would go. Kavita whimpered and begged for more. Avinash slid in and out of her anus, gasping and groaning feverishly.

She came repeatedly, mouthing obscenities. Avinash went on and on, plunging in and out of her ass and then, unsated, fucked her cunt again, hard, taking her from behind. Kavita gasped and whimpered in pleasure, rocking back and forth on the living room floor, her breasts swinging and jiggling.

Avinash exploded at last, thrusting greedily into her flesh. He came with a shuddering cry, emptying himself in her hot, tight, convulsing cunt, flooding her flesh with his seed.

Beneath him, Kavita moaned joyfully, her buttocks writhing erotically against his thighs, her face creased with pleasure.

Later that afternoon, Avinash groaned to himself and fought to deny his erection. He adjusted the focus and smoothly zoomed in to a close-up. The video camera whirred softly. Avinash stared through the viewfinder.

Kavita's legs were spread open and the screen was filled with the sight of her cunt and the dark man's tongue flickering in her cunt-flesh. It rippled up and down and round and round in her cunt.

Kavita moaned loudly, clenching his head, moving it around between her thighs. Avinash straightened and watched her. She arched steeply, in unfaked pleasure, her mouth wide open, moaning thickly, obscenely.

The man slid a thick, long finger into her slit and she groaned as he started masturbating her. Her hips bucked and her body jerked on the bed as though she was being fucked, her breasts bouncing.

Avinash didn't know the man's name. Neither did she. He was a tall, immensely muscular black, probably Nigerian or a Creole. He had a sensuous, handsome face: Dark, piercing eyes, a strong, thick nose, full lips, a hard, square jaw.

He was clean-shaven. His neck was thick and bullish and his shoulders were huge, broad
and sprawling. The chest was deep and heavily cleaved and his torso tapered in a sharp V to narrow, high hips and taut buttocks.

His belly was hard and flat. His torso was smooth ebony, burnished, hairless. His arms and legs were thick, rounded with bunches of muscle. His circumcised penis was enormous:
Like Reply
Limp, it was eight inches long, over an inch thick; erect, it was over ten inches long, nearly two inches thick. Earlier, Kavita had sucked it for a long time, and it gradually ballooned in her mouth and fist.

The man was her second lover that afternoon. Before him, she had been fucked by a slim, handsome Indian man. He fucked her mouth and then plunged greedily into her cunt, taking her on her back, ramming his cock savagely into her cunt.

Kavita writhed and bucked under him and Avinash had heard her gasp and moan and knew that she wasn't faking a thing, that she was really enjoying the sex.

The man turned her over and fucked her on her back for a few minutes and then he sodomised her thoroughly, taking her in the ass with gasps and moans of joy.

Kavita came repeatedly and at last the man was done, jerking into her and exploding in her ass.

She was given a few minutes to clean up and recover and offered a drug. Avinash saw her refuse. Karan grinned happily and the black was shown in. Avinash looked around. Two more men were waiting their turn with her, masturbating as they watched her on the bed
with the Negro.

Karan was counting huge wads of money. Avinash was too numb to feel sickened. Kavita was being forced to whore and he couldn't do a thing about it.

He turned back to the camera, adjusted it slightly: It was in a tight close- up of her cunt, her cunt-lips drawn open in her fingers, his tongue flickering endlessly in her flesh, rubbing against her gorged clitoris.

Avinash checked the second camera, which showed them fully, her body writhing on the bed, her hands squeezing her breasts in excitement.

"Yes! Ohhhh yes, yes -- Ohhh god yes! Do it, baby! Lick me! Lick my slit!" she gasped.

Avinash forced down his erection, sickened by his own reaction. He walked across to Karan.

"Cigarette, please," Avinash said.

Karan nodded to a packet on the table before him. "Help yourself. Drink?"

"No thank you." Avinash lit a cigarette and lounged against a wall. "Where's Sheela?"

Karan chuckled softly. "Why do you want to know?"

Avinash shrugged indifferently. "Just."

"She's working. Six guys in the next room."

"Ah."

"You want to fuck her?"

"No."

"You may have to, if our clients want a show. Sheela or one of the others."

"I see."

"Mm. Sometimes, we get female clients, too. You're new meat. You may have to service them."

Avinash looked at him without expression. Karan laughed softly.

"Hey, relax, bud. It's okay. It's fun. You get paid."

"You're not cops."

"Not a chance. But it's a good decoy."

"So it seems."

Karan looked at the bed and nodded, motioning Avinash back to the cameras. Avinash saw that the man had stopped tongue-fucking Kavita and was about to start fucking her. He moved back to the cameras and fiddled with them again.

The black man leaned over Kavita, between her thighs, his cock between her legs. She moaned and lifted her hips eagerly, her hands on his penis, guiding it into her flesh.

"Come on," she gasped. "Fuck me, lover! Fuck me hard! Fuck my cunt!"

Avinash held his breath and watched as the man flexed his buttocks and eased his hips forward. His cock-head slipped between her cunt-lips.

Kavita gasped and arched. He groaned and flung his head back. She clenched his hips and buttocks fiercely in excitement, her feet climbing the backs of his thighs. Avinash's erection ballooned in his jeans.

"Come on!" she gasped. "Put it in, baby! I want your cock in my slit!"

Slowly, the man squeezed his enormous, bloated cock into her cunt.

Kavita moaned and whimpered and gasped, arching and writhing joyously under him, kissing him deeply, feverishly, her tongue in his mouth, her hands scrabbling at his thick shoulders and deep chest.

The man buried his cock in her cunt, going in and in and in, till he was fully embedded in her flesh. Kavita arched in pleasure, lifting her cunt hungrily to his groin.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! You're so big! Ohhh yes -- yes! That feels so good, baby! Come on -- fuck me! Fuck my cunt, lover! Fuck it hard!"

The man groaned and bent his head and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She responded eagerly, her arms wound about his head, caressing his immense, sprawling shoulders, his deep chest.

"You're wonderful," she murmured, smiling.

He smiled and licked her breast-tips, making her whimper. "So are you, babe," he said, his voice a deep rumble. "One of the best cunts I've had here."

"Fuck me -- fuck me like a whore!" she moaned as he sucked her breasts.

The man started fucking her slowly and heavily. His hips rose, his buttocks flexing and Avinash focussed on the sight of his enormous, dark, glistening penis sliding outward, then squeezing in again.

Kavita gasped and arched in pleasure, and opened her legs wider apart, permitting him deeper access.

For the next fifteen minutes, the black man fucked Kavita ceaselessly, running his impossibly large penis in and out of her flesh.

Steadily, he built up speed till he had hit a hard, demanding rhythm, his cock ramming and grinding deeply into her flesh, jerking out, plunging in again, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging rapidly back and forth, his penis pistoning and pumping like a mechanical device.

Kavita gasped and cried out, rocking back and forth, jerking on the bed, her breasts jiggling under his thrusts, her cries loud, lewd, obscene and evidently unfaked, filled with joy.

The man paused briefly, panting and gasping, his chest heaving, and slid out of her cunt. Kavita moaned and turned on her side, lifting her upper leg high. He knelt between her legs and pushed his cock into her cunt again.

Holding her buttocks, spreading them open, he hammered his hips back and forth in rising urgency, his head flung back. Kavita moaned, her face contorted with pleasure.

"Take me!" she cried. "Yes! Ohhh uhhh OH OH OH OH OHH yes yes yes!"

The man turned her over onto her forearms and knees and, straddling her hips, his knees on the bed, his hands under her breasts, leaning over her body, began fucking her hard again.

Avinash closed in on a shot of his penis pistoning furiously in and out her cunt, his thighs whacking her buttocks, his balls squeezing against her cunt-lips with every down-thrust, then panned to a shot of her face, riven with lust.

She rocked deliriously under him, moaning in a frenzy as he crushed her pendulous, swollen breasts. Kavita orgasmed repeatedly and, at last, he lost control.

With a shuddering moan, he thrust himself deep into her cunt, his hips twitching at her buttocks and exploded violently.

Avinash straightened, fading out the scene smoothly. Fifteen minutes later, he was bent over the equipment again, his jaw hard with tension, as he watched her with the next client.

A fleshy, soft-bodied man this time, but with a thick, long cock. He lay on his back, moaning and gasping as she sucked his nipples, tongued his navel and, slowly descending, took his penis between her breasts and then in her mouth. Avinash fixed the cameras and went back to Karan.

"So. You enjoying this?" Karan smiled.

"A bit."

"Thought you might. They all do, sooner or later. Live sex is very erotic, specially through that stuff." He pointed to the camera equipment. "You want to fuck her?"

"No. Not her."

"Someone else, then?"

"Maybe. We'll see."

Posted the biggest update and some courtesy of knowing how it was. Three readers who had PM me were telling as it is pretty long I should stop the same and post other stories which I was supposed to post.

So do let me know after this part should I stop or continue the same

Eagerly waiting for your responses

Like Reply
Karan nodded and offered him another cigarette. They smoked in silence for a while, watching the two on the bed.

Now Kavita had mounted the man, facing him. She dropped in a low squat, her feet on the bed on either side of his hips, his cock in her cunt.

The man groaned and squeezed her breasts. She smiled in pleasure and swung her hips in tight circles, churning her cunt with his cock. The man gasped.

"You're cock's good in there," she murmured. "Really nice -- "

She began to move, rocking slowly up and down on his penis. Avinash returned to the cameras and shot some footage of her cunt rising and falling on his penis, her breasts jumping and jiggling, her buttocks flexing and unflexing.

Then he returned to his half-smoked cigarette.

"Where are the others?"

"Who?"

"The guys who did the shooting yesterday."

"They're out."

"Why not them? Why me?"

Karan grinned. "Because you're good, jock. The section you did yesterday was top-class. Also, because they're busy shooting in another room."

"How many rooms have you got?"

"Four. This one and three more."

"And all the girls are ones you catch like this?"

Karan chuckled. "Yeah. All. Even Sheela. We got her first. She's good. They're all good. This broad's one of the best, though."

Avinash nodded. He no longer cared. It no longer mattered. Nothing mattered any longer. He tilted his chair back and looked at the two on the bed.

"Frig if you like," Karan said. "I do it sometimes."

"Thanks."

On the bed, Kavita was bucking rapidly over the man's lap, gasping and crying out, her head flung back, her hands on her breasts. He watched as she stretched an arm behind her and squeezed his heavy, hairy balls in excitement.

"Fuck me! Yes! Ohhhh yes yes Ohhh god yes!" she cried.

"Yeah, she's really good, this one," Karan said. "Very hot. You want to see the others?"

"Maybe."

"You should. My hookers are all lookers. Fresh, young goods."

"How young?"

"The youngest is sixteen. She's a real vixen. Fucks like crazy."

Avinash grinned openly. He wanted to watch the others. He unzipped and pulled out his erection. Karan chuckled. Avinash smiled, masturbating slowly.

"I'll have that drink now."

"Help yourself. In the bar cabinet. Scotch, too, if you want it."

Avinash walked across, his fly open, his erection massive and poured himself a double-Scotch on the rocks and went back to the cameras. Kavita dropped to her knees and bent over the man under her, kissing him hungrily, sensuously writhing over him, rubbing her breasts on his chest, letting them drop into his mouth for him to suck.

Her buttocks flexed rapidly, squeezing his cock. The man jerked and lurched under her. The fat man squeezed her buttocks and pressed his finger to her anus.

"Do you want to fuck my butt?" she asked softly, kissing him.

The man nodded, his piggy eyes glittering. "Can I? May I?"

She smiled. "Of course. Will you take me from behind or shall I sit on your cock? I can do either."

"From behind," he gasped.

Kavita nodded and slipped off his penis and turned on her front on the bed, her buttocks and hips raised high, her shoulders on the bed, her face turned on its side.

She moved her legs apart and, reaching back, pulled her buttocks open for her obese lover.

"Come on," she muttered. "Fuck my ass, lover -- stick your cock in my ass -- I want to feel your cock in my butt!"

Gasping with excitement, his chest wobbling, the fat man knelt behind her and squeezed his penis between her buttocks.

Avinash closed in with both cameras, getting shots of her face twisting and contorting -- her mouth open, her eyes squeezed shut, her perfect teeth bared, her long neck arched -- and of her rear, showing the thick cock-head popping into her anus, then the shaft disappearing inward between the curved lobes of her buttocks.

"Oh MA UH AH UH OHH!" she shrieked in an agony of naked, raw desire.

"OHHHHH uhhh *hanh* uhhhhhh YES!"

The man grunted and gasped in pleasure and squeezed her breasts in excitement. His hips lurched and jerked back and forth and his cock went in and out of her asshole. His belly flapped against her back.

She moaned and swayed and writhed erotically against him. Her body jerked back and forth under his thrusts. He rammed in harder and harder, his buttocks jiggling and wobbling like jelly, his swollen penis grinding in and out of her anus.

His hands tore her buttocks wider open still and he plunged in greedily. Kavita gasped and began to orgasm. The man cried out and jerked into her and lost control, gasping in relief as he emptied himself into her rear channel.

Slowly, he pulled out of her. Kavita moaned, trembling and shuddering on the bed and slowly turned around. Her face was radiant. She smiled at the man and, bending her head, took his penis in her mouth and sucked it gently.

The man smiled in pleasure. Avinash faded out.

There was a knock on the door. Karan answered it. Mukesh, one of the constable-impersonators of the previous afternoon, came in. He leered at Kavita on the bed and winked at Avinash.

"How's it going, boss?" He asked Karan.

"Good stuff. I think we've got ourselves one classy piece of ass here. You guys okay out there?"

"Yup. Shilpa's doing great with the husband-wife pair."

Karan laughed. "What else is on the menu?"

"Got a three-ball lined up."

"Big cocks?"

"Big enough."

"That should make her happy."

"Yeah. She digs that cunt-mouth-ass stuff."

Karan smiled. "Don't damage the goods, kid."

Mukesh grinned. "No chance. We checked out the studs, they'll take it nice and easy, no sweat. Gonna be one steamy fuck, boss!"

"Yeah, I bet." Karan turned to Avinash. "That's the sixteen-year old I told you about. Shilpa." He turned back to Mukesh. "What's Sheela doing?"

"She's got a pair of studs. Fucking big cocks. Cunt and mouth when I last checked. Loving every minute."

"Yeah."

"The guys happy?"

"Over the moon. We keep a watch, like you said."

"Sensible," Karan nodded. "Good job. Okay, we got one, two more here, and then we're done."

"Check. You need anything, boss, buzz me."

"Sure."

Mukesh turned to leave. He paused by the bed and squeezed Kavita's breast, grinning. "You just keep going, babe. I'm gonna fuck you, too, soon. Nice and hard." He winked at Avinash again. "Enjoying it, cock? Hot stuff, yeah?"

He laughed and walked out. Avinash grinned wolfishly. There was a little silence, and then Karan laughed softly to himself.
Like Reply
"Okay, whore. Next one," he said to Kavita. "Get ready. Come on. There's one more and we're done."

Avinash grinned at his girlfriend. Ignoring him, Kavita got off the bed and went to the toilet.

She returned a few minutes later, cleaned, douched, naked, lovely, erotic, her face freshly done with *kajal* under her eyes and nothing else. Her fourth client was waiting for her. Avinash powered up his cameras.

The fourth client was a swarthy youth in his early twenties. He was inexpensively dressed, with a cheap wristwatch and poorly cut trousers. Avinash was surprised to see the amount of money he handed to Karan.

The young man grinned at Karan and Avinash and stripped off his clothes, leering at Kavita. He had a strong, muscular build, with a deep chest and a hard belly, his torso matted with dark hair.

His penis was seven inches long, limp, uncircumcised. He hopped onto the bed and pulled her up to her knees before him, pushing her head between his legs. Kavita took his cock in her fist and pumped it. It quivered and began to thicken. He jerked her head forward.

"C'mon whore! Gimme some head!" he growled.

Kavita obeyed immediately. Her lips flowered and slipped around his bulging cock-head, her tongue working it cleverly. The man grunted in pleasure and fucked her face heavily, his hips pumping, his head bent to watch her.

His cock ballooned rapidly in her mouth. The man put his hands on her head and moved it back and forth to suit his pleasure, fucking her mouth.

"Yeh! Oh yes! C'mon, bitch, suck it! Oh fuck yes!"

His cock thickened, hardened, lengthened. Kavita sucked it eagerly, hungrily, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs, her delicate fingers curled lovingly around his shaft, pumping it deftly.

The youth gasped and moaned, his head arched, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging back and forth. Pre-cum gunk sputtered from his cock-head and she whimpered, sucking and swallowing his seed lasciviously.

Avinash grinned at the sight of the thick, dark, hard cock glistening in and out between her delicate lips. Kavita whimpered audibly and licked his cock-head lasciviously, evidently aroused.

Avinash took a close-up shot of her lust-ridden face, her eyes half-closed with pleasure, her lips open, the cock in her fist, her tongue swirling over the gorged knob. She moaned again and squeezed her breasts in excitement.

Gasping, the youth pushed her head away and both bodies sank to the bed. She spread her legs wide, lifting and bending her knees and smiled wantonly at her anonymous lover.

"C'mon, stud," Avinash heard her say. "Fuck me hard -- shove your cock into my slit -- c'mon -- I want it -- my cunt's hot for you!"

The youth sniggered and, levering her thighs open, squeezed his cock into her cunt, flexing his buttocks slowly and dipping his hips, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh uhhh yes! Ohhh ma yes!" Kavita gasped in delight, arching stiffly under him, her fingers tightening on his bulging biceps, her hips heaving up to meet his in descent. "Oh god yes!"

"C'mon! Take it! Oh fuck yes, take it!" The young man gasped.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma OHHHHH yes oh god yes ohhh that's so good! Yes! Ohhh fuck yes fuck yes fuck me yes fuck me, baby, yes!"

She moaned and he began to fuck her with deep, punishing thrusts. His hips rose and fell rhythmically, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock running deeply in and out of her wet slit.

Avinash hurried around and took a shot from the rear, closing in to a view of her distended cunt, open and wet, and the thick long penis grinding and pistoning up and down, in and out.

Kavita was whimpering and moaning eagerly when the youth slowed and turned her over on her front. He knelt behind her and squeezed his penis into her cunt again. Avinash filmed the thick cock grinding inexorably into her cunt, disappearing between the curves of her buttocks.

He took shots of her face, soft and radiant with lust; of her body rocking backwards to her client's cock; of her hot, swollen breasts swinging pendulous. The youth squeezed them in his hands and she moaned, hissing in delight, her buttocks writhing against his crotch.

She turned her face over her shoulder to him, running her tongue sensuously over her upper lip.

"Ohhh yes -- ohhh baby, yes!" she whimpered. "Do it, lover! Fuck me! Fuck my slit, baby! Fuck me like a whore!"

The youth groaned and rammed greedily into her cunt. Kavita gasped, her body jerking forward under his thrusts. He squeezed her breasts and, bending over her back, kissed her roughly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Avinash watched her respond, sucking his tongue wantonly, writhing her buttocks against his crotch like a bitch in heat.

The youth groaned and, gripping her shoulders, fucked her hard, jerking her body down back onto his cock savagely, pounding his hips back and forth at her buttocks.

Kavita gasped and cried out, her face contorting in a rictus of lust.

"OH! OH MA UHH OH! UH OH! UH OH! OH MA OH MA OH MA OH MA OH MA! OH MA! OHHHHHHHH!" she cried.

On and on he went and Avinash watched his girlfriend orgasm with the stranger. The man gasped as her cunt convulsed on his pistoning penis and, moaning, jerked out of her and, shaking his cock violently, came hard.

Jizz shot from his cock and spattered her buttocks and back and thighs. Kavita moaned thickly and sank to the bed on her front, her body heaving, panting loudly.

The man got off the bed and began to dress without another word. He lit a cigarette, nodded to Karan and Avinash and let himself out. Avinash faded out the shot of her on the bed and straightened. She moaned and sat up unsteadily.

Avinash looked at her without expression or feeling. He felt detached and indifferent. She was just another whore for all that it mattered. His real love was in his hands, now, the camera and lenses and filters.

With that, he could create beauty out of ugliness, turn the sordid into the alluring. He had discovered his métier, he felt, as a magician of light and form and texture.

"Hey, Avi."

Santosh stuck his head around the door, grinned at the couple writhing on the bed and beckoned to Avinash.

"What's up?"

"Can you take over the shoot in number three? I' want to take a break."

Avinash looked at Karan. He nodded. "Go ahead, I'll finish here. The next guy won't last long. I know him."

Avinash nodded and, tucking his erection back into his jeans, collected his drink and cigarette and turned to the door. Kavita's last client was entering. Avinash paused briefly.

The man was a slim young man with a thin mustache and pleasant features. He looked like a medical representative, with his briefcase and dusty shoes and baggy, pleated trousers and loose synthetic shirt.

He watched as the man pulled out a wad of notes and gave them to Karan who counted them carefully before nodding his approval. The man undressed quickly and silently and moved to the bed.

Kavita stepped out of the room and saw him. She looked at Avinash who grinned at her. Kavita's face was stony, her eyes flat. She held Avinash's eyes for a brief minute.

"Go on," Avinash chuckled, nodding to the man on the bed who was grinning in excitement at Kavita's naked body. "Can't keep them waiting, you know. And remember, the customer always comes first."

Karan cackled. Kavita didn't say a word. Her eyes were like flint as he looked at Avinash coldly. Then she turned her gaze to the man on the bed and Avinash saw her face soften with pleasure.

She smiled gently and moved to the bed. She knelt beside him, her hands sliding up his naked thighs to his crotch and she took his penis in her fingers, stroking it gently. It stirred at her touch and she bent over and engulfed him in her mouth.

The man gasped and arched. His hands went to her head. His penis swelled rapidly, filling her mouth and distending her face. Kavita whimpered deep in her cock-filled throat and sucked his penis lasciviously, her head rocking up and down over his lap.

Avinash chuckled softly and nodding to Karan, left the room.
Like Reply
A while later, he stared in stunned fascination as a lovely, plump sixteen-year old girl called Shilpa took on three men simultaneously in the room next door. The girl was incredible.

She was very cute, very sexy, with a sweetly rounded face just a hint of puppy fat in her cheeks, but already losing it. She had a fine nose, large dark eyes lined with *kajal* and sensuously moist lips, the upper slim and bowed delicately over the full lower lip.

Her hair was dark and silky and glossy, caught in a saucy pony tail with a pretty cotton band. Her body was ripe and luscious, with large breasts tipped by long nipples in dark, puckered aureoles.

She wore a long gold necklace that nestled between the lovely mounds. Her belly was rounded, yet firm and her buttocks were splendid round curves.

Her arms and legs were smooth and neatly turned with slender ankles and wrists and shapely hands and feet. Her skin was dusky and smooth and utterly clear, like satin, without a trace of hair.

Avinash watched in amazement as she writhed joyously between the naked bodies of the three handsome, muscular men. All of them had particularly large cocks, the biggest about ten inches long and correspondingly thick, the penis of a stallion.

Shilpa loved every inch of it.

As he ran the film, Avinash saw the girl mount one of her clients. Holding his cock in her hand, she lay back over his lap facing his feet, and slowly lowered her anus onto the thick, long penis.

The cock-head popped into her asshole and the sixteen-year old gasped, her face contorting and screwing up, her mouth open in a wide O.

Her buttocks lobed open and the man under her grunted, his hands on her hips and arched his hips slowly. Shilpa's body arched back over his, her elbows on the bed on either side of his bed, her face tilted up, her head arched, her heavy breasts thrust out.

The man squeezed her breasts. Shilpa groaned, her face a mask of lust and swirled her hips erotically over his. She spread her legs slowly, opening them wide, exposing her cunt to the second man and Avinash's lens.

He zoomed in, dwelling lovingly on the wet flesh of her cunt, the thick penis buried between her buttocks, the heavy balls pressed between her thighs.

"C'mon," she moaned. "Fuck my slit!"

The second man was already on his knees between her legs. He grinned and bent over her, pushing his cock into her cunt. Shilpa bit her lower lip and gasped as the huge cock squeezed into her slit.

The man flexed his buttocks slowly and drove his penis deep into her flesh. She gasped, rocking between the two men as their penises impaled her cunt and anus simultaneously.

"Ohhhh -- uhhhh -- ohhhh -- uhhh yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! Ohhh that's so good -- yes -- fuck me -- yes -- fuck me! Fuck me, guys! C'mon! Do it!"

The two men began fucking her slowly, their great penises sawing rhythmically in and out of her cunt. They fondled and squeezed her swollen breasts.

The teenager whimpered and gasped, her body trembling and writhing eagerly between theirs, her face a vision of lust, her eyes closed, her mouth open, panting and moaning like an animal in heat.

"Ohhhhh -- uhhh yes! Oh god yes oh yes ohhhh ma uhhh ahhhh uhhhh ahhh uhhh yes!" she cried.

The two men seemed to move in tandem, rocking alternately in and out of her flesh, the penises separated by the merest membrane. Now the third man joined in, jumping onto the bed and, kneeling beside the writhing trio, pushing his erection to her face.

The girl moaned and, turning her head, took his cock in her mouth and began sucking it hungrily.

Avinash felt deeply aroused as he watched them through his viewfinder. The girl was gorgeous and sexy, her smooth, dusky, plump body writhing and thrashing between the three men, every orifice plugged.

Her breath came in sobbing rasps as the penises ground slowly and unhurriedly in and out of her cunt and anus; and her face was distended by the bloated cock in her mouth.

"My, my," he heard a voice murmur in his ear. "Someone's having fun."

Avinash straightened and grinned at Sheela. She was naked beside him and, as he turned, she slid her arm around his neck and pulled his head down to hers, kissing him hungrily, her tongue arching into his mouth.

She squeezed his cock through his jeans, one slender leg lifted and wrapped around his thighs, rubbing herself against him wantonly.

"I'm hot, stud," she murmured, her dark eyes flashing with lust. "Fuck me."

The others crowded in behind her, Karan and Mukesh and Santosh, another lovely, slender woman called Sonali, and, slowly, her eyes flat and hard, Kavita. The men grinned at Sheela and Avinash.

"Mukesh, give her what she wants," Avinash said. "I'm doing the shoot."

Karan looked at Avinash strangely, quietly, his head tilted to one side. Avinash winked at him and turned back to his cameras. Karan nodded to Mukesh and Sheela.

"It's okay. You go ahead. Use the other room."

Mukesh and Sheela stepped around the bed with the four writhing, gasping bodies. Karan tapped Avinash on the shoulder.

"Santosh is taking over here," he said. "You work on Mukesh and Sheela."

Avinash looked up from his camera, looked at the other two, at the bed, at Santosh, and nodded quietly. Santosh replaced Avinash behind the cameras.

Avinash rigged up another array and followed Sheela and Mukesh to the little lounge just off the main bedroom. Sheela dropped to her knees before him and undid his trousers.

Taking his cock in her hand and jerking it eagerly, she buried her face in his crotch with a soft moan. Mukesh grinned down at her, winked at Santosh with the cameras and began fucking her face slowly.

A few minutes later, he fucked her from behind. Sheela turned on her front on the floor on her forearms and knees and Mukesh dropped astride her hips in a deep squat and slowly squeezed his throbbing penis into her cunt.

She gasped and rocked under him, her face rising, facing the camera, lust in every line. She bit her lower lip in tension, wincing and gasping as he dug his fingers into her soft buttocks and flexed his buttocks taut, thrusting deep into her cunt with a shuddering groan.

His muscles rippled and his head arched, his belly sucking inward with tension.

"Yeh! C'mon! Take it!" he gasped.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sheela whimpered. "Oh god yes! Ohhhh uhhh yes ohh yes baby yes! Ohhhh uhhh oh ma uhh ahhh uhh yes!"

Avinash zoomed in to a close-up of her face, her mouth open, her tongue arching sensuously over her upper lip, her breasts hot and heavy, swinging pendulous as Mukesh fucked her smoothly and easily with long, deep thrusts.

She moaned and cried out, rocking and jerking eagerly under him, her buttocks writhing erotically against his crotch. Her cunt was hot and tight and wet and it convulsed and spasmed on his throbbing penis.

Mukesh moaned and began to move faster, swinging his hips rhythmically back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing alternately, his penis grinding and squelching deeply in and out of her cunt.

He mugged shamelessly for the camera, gasping and moaning as Avinash took shots of their faces, their bodies, their loins meeting and parting, meeting and parting in erotic cadences.

"Yeh! Take it! C'mon bitch! Take it! Take my cock, whore! Ohhhh yeh! Oh fuck yes!" he gasped.

Panning around the room, his camera slithering over the two rocking bodies in erotic, fluid movements, Avinash saw Kavita at the door. He grinned from behind his camera, studying her naked body through his lens.

She stared coldly down at him, the camera at his eye, one leg stretched out for steadiness, the other bent under his buttocks. He leered at her body and winked hugely.

Karan appeared in the door behind her and, pressing his lips to the nape of her long neck, slid his hands up her naked body, lifting and squeezing her full breasts. For a long minute,

Kavita did not respond, staring steadily at Avinash through his lens. Then, slowly, she turned her face to Karan and they kissed sexily, their lips wide, their tongues fencing with each other's, his hands on her breasts, her fingers crawling behind her to his crotch.

Avinash felt a rush of pleasure.

"You've become one of them." Kavita's voice was hard and flat.

"You're no different. You're not what you used to be."

Avinash looked up from the muddle of cameras, lenses, filters, flashes, lights and wires scattered around the bed and floor.

Kavita stood at the door from the bathroom, a towel around her waist, her torso bare.

"Neither of us is," he said quietly. "Look at you."

"You're enjoying this."

"Aren't you?"

"No."

"That's a lie. You love being fucked."

"I don't like being a whore."

"Another lie. It turns you on."

"It's a fake. I haven't a choice."

"Balls. Watch the tapes. There's nothing fake about it."

"Your camera shows what I do, not how I feel."

"Crap. The films don't lie."

Kavita looked at him coldly. "Fuck you, Avinash."

He chuckled, working steadily, rigging his gear. "Thank you, no. I prefer the view through this stuff."

"You're sick. You're a sick, dead, twisted freak."

"Thank you. I try to be."

"You're disgusting."

"I think I can live with that."

"I despise you."

He shrugged indifferently. "Who cares?"

"You used to. Once. You said you loved me."

"So I was wrong. So I was a fool. It's all bullshit. There's no such thing as love. I was in lust, I fucked you, it was good, great, thank you very much. I don't care to live in the past. I believe in getting on."

"You call this getting on?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"And what happened to all that eternal love shit?"

"Just that. It's shit. I thought it was true, it isn't."

"And this is?" She pointed to the cameras.

"Yes. Absolutely. It's clean, it's uncomplicated, it doesn't hurt."

"And that's all that matters to you, is that it?"

"Yes."

He looked at her without feeling, this girl he had loved with all his heart and soul. Now he felt nothing, not even a flicker of desire as she dropped the towel from around her waist and moved to the centre of floor, lying on her back.

Try to complete the same as early as possible posting big updates and I hope you guys are loving it and also to those who are reading the same and yet thinking the story is getting dragged fully wont be disappointed as soon this will get complete will be posting few other interesting stories which are almost complete but still have to edit the same.

Do send in your reviews on this story those who are loving and getting excited and rather then sending Personal Message please post your messages directly on the Thread
Like Reply
posted up to 150th page
Like Reply