Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Hoping someday this story will continue. Sean has amazing writing skills and this is an excellent slow burner of a story.
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good story
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
Next Update Kab Aayega Kab Hariya Anita ke sath Market Me Maze Karega.....?
Like Reply
At some point, the slow moving erotica efforts also have to culminate. If any slower, we will lose track of time and events
Like Reply
I think this story is dead like lot of other stories.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Bhai kab aaiga next update
Like Reply
Please Sean update.
Like Reply
Loosing hopes now, he has been offline since 2 months, hope he'll return.
Like Reply
This thread has been dead once before and I dont intend to see it dead again...... i just hope that Sean is in good health and just hope that one of these coming days in this week he updates the story ahead with full of eroticsm and frolic from Anita.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Hello everyone. I have been busy both in personal and professional life so haven't had much time to write or visit this site. Will be busy this month as well. You can expect updates from next month onwards. Thanks.
[+] 7 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
Eagerly looking forward to when new posts arrive. Hope everything is alright.

In the meantime, to keep the thread active... I don't know, maybe we can post some thoughts or scenarios or anything we have in our mind when we think of the character of Anita.

These scenarios etc are NOT to act as suggestions to the writer to include in the plot, but just for the entertainment and engagement of readers while awaiting updates.

Just a thought, not sure if the writer agrees with the idea.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2024, 07:40 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Eagerly looking forward to when new posts arrive. Hope everything is alright.

In the meantime, to keep the thread active... I don't know, maybe we can post some thoughts or scenarios or anything we have in our mind when we think of the character of Anita.

These scenarios etc are NOT to act as suggestions to the writer to include in the plot, but just for the entertainment and engagement of readers while awaiting updates.

Just a thought, not sure if the writer agrees with the idea.

Good idea. Readers can and should share their thoughts about Anita. What they think of her, what kind of a woman they consider her to be (say openly whatever you consider her to be), what they like about her and any real life woman they know that resemble her character. However, I would request the readers to refrain from coming up with suggestions for the story. Just share your thoughts about the character Anita based on what you have read so far.

Thanks.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2024, 08:01 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Good idea. Readers can and should share their thoughts about Anita. What they think of her, what kind of a woman they consider her to be (say openly whatever you consider her to be), what they like about her and any real life woman they know that resemble her character. However, I would request the readers to refrain from coming up with suggestions for the story. Just share your thoughts about the character Anita based on what you have read so far.

Thanks.

We want Anita And Hariya Bazar Masti but not fast sex teasing extreamly hot realistic because your story every one relate and imagine that reason we want hariya and Anita bazar masti
[+] 1 user Likes Brownboy7171's post
Like Reply
Seansean is over and out!?
[+] 1 user Likes srider69's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]
We want Hariya and Anita Bazar Or Goa Me beach bikini Masti Like That
Like Reply
Sean bhai ab to dedo update, please ?
Like Reply
Story is stretched a lot without any action, gets boring honestly
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
(03-04-2024, 02:08 PM)ShadowRising321 Wrote: Story is stretched a lot without any action, gets boring honestly

So don't read no one is force..
[+] 1 user Likes Sam15's post
Like Reply
chota sa update likh kar Anita ko Nehalwa (bath) do ab ...4 mahine se Tel laga hain bechari ke...shukra hain ghar main sofe par thi..agar bazaar main lagta yeh Tel toh dhoop lag lag kar Tel ka achaar ban jaata...
Like Reply