BULLS PARADISE
(20-02-2024, 11:43 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( As you pulled my hair, my head bent back and rested on ur chest....) Aaahhhhhh jijuuuuu

dont worry i will take care of you and make sure you were all clenaed up and fresh.

( we reached into the master bathroom having a big bathtb in middle with rose petals and all the items needed..)

[Image: bathtub-filled-with-rose-petals-and-cand...-photo.jpg]

(while entering the bathroom i was going infront of you tieing my hair and clipping it ...... i took you near the bath tub ) please sit inside jijuuu....... i will take care of you from now..

[Image: disha-patani-hot-floral-bikini.jpg]

( as u gasped and said aahhh jiju i sushed u in ur ear ) Shhhhhh ( as if sissys should learn not to make noise and take the pain given by alphas )

( as we entered master bathroom which has jaccuzi attached ) 

( u were still in bathrobe but u clipped ur hair like how girls do )

( when u said please sit inside bathtuub i came behind u and kind of sniffed the side of ur neck while u were clipping ur ahir ) mmmmmmm mmmm 

( as if it takes a bit of an effort from u to get me in bathtub ) 

( my front was all shiny due to the oil u applied )
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-02-2024, 11:52 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as u gasped and said aahhh jiju i sushed u in ur ear ) Shhhhhh ( as if sissys should learn not to make noise and take the pain given by alphas )

( as we entered master bathroom which has jaccuzi attached ) 

( u were still in bathrobe but u clipped ur hair like how girls do )

( when u said please sit inside bathtuub i came behind u and kind of sniffed the side of ur neck while u were clipping ur ahir ) mmmmmmm mmmm 

( as if it takes a bit of an effort from u to get me in bathtub ) 

( my front was all shiny due to the oil u applied )

( as you are sniffing my neck...... i turned around and stood intfront of you....)

there is a surprise for you jijuuuuu....( i slowly started opening my bathrobe .....i untied the ropes and pulled the bath robe back)

[Image: Disha-Patani-hot-shoot.jpg]

( as i removed the bathrobe completly... now i am in a black bikini infront of you with mt clevage popped out and my milky body )

Do you like what you see jijuuuu??.....

( i took both your hands and forwarded you into the bath tub......)
Like Reply
(21-02-2024, 12:00 AM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( as you are sniffing my neck...... i turned around and stood intfront of you....)

there is a surprise for you jijuuuuu....( i slowly started opening my bathrobe .....i untied the ropes and pulled the bath robe back)

[Image: Disha-Patani-hot-shoot.jpg]

( as i removed the bathrobe completly... now i am in a black bikini infront of you with mt clevage popped out and my milky body )

Do you like what you see jijuuuu??.....

( i took both your hands and forwarded you into the bath tub......)

( as u turned and opened ur robe i looked at ur nice neck ur boob cleavage ur navel ur hip shape ur thighs and gulped which indicated that i like what i am seeing )

( as u placed me slowly into bathtub i laid inside bathtub )

( there is no space for second person seperately )

( the rose petal water was nice lukewarm and caressing my skin )

clean this oil u bitchboii ( first time called u a bitchboi now )
Like Reply
(21-02-2024, 12:03 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as u turned and opened ur robe i looked at ur nice neck ur boob cleavage ur navel ur hip shape ur thighs and gulped which indicated that i like what i am seeing )

( as u placed me slowly into bathtub i laid inside bathtub )

( there is no space for second person seperately )

( the rose petal water was nice lukewarm and caressing my skin )

clean this oil u bitchboii ( first time called u a bitchboi now )

(As you sat in the bathtub..... i came back beside your head outside the tub and sat there.)

Ok da..jijjuuuu....(mistakenly called you daddy but stopped it.)

( then i took the scented soap and started rubbing all your chest.....)

[Image: disha-patani-bikini-pics-1659075023.jpg]

(after applying the soap.. i started rubbing all the soap with my both hands from both sides of your head...)

( as i bent down to reach the lower part of chest..... i came fromt and rested my face on your right shoulder..)

( my kissed on your shoulder and continuing the rubbing..)
Like Reply
(21-02-2024, 12:12 AM)sissycuck2 Wrote: (As you sat in the bathtub..... i came back beside your head outside the tub and sat there.)

Ok da..jijjuuuu....(mistakenly called you daddy but stopped it.)

( then i took the scented soap and started rubbing all your chest.....)

[Image: disha-patani-bikini-pics-1659075023.jpg]

(after applying the soap.. i started rubbing all the soap with my both hands from both sides of your head...)

( as i bent down to reach the lower part of chest..... i came fromt and rested my face on your right shoulder..)

( my kissed on your shoulder and continuing the rubbing..)

( like a dasi u went behind and rubbing my chest applying soap )

( i was resting my head comfortably laying in the rose petal pool )

[Image: 366612043.jpg]

( as u kissed my right shoulder i felt as if even u are hungry to be all wifey so i told u )

come inside that way u can rub me better ( u will have to sit on me ) 

i need a sponge bath not a soap bath bitchboi nisha would have done it without even asking

i guess my wife is better than u ( just rubbing it in to make u jealous )
[+] 1 user Likes KalaKalua's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2024, 12:18 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( like a dasi u went behind and rubbing my chest applying soap )

( i was resting my head comfortably laying in the rose petal pool )

[Image: 366612043.jpg]

( as u kissed my right shoulder i felt as if even u are hungry to be all wifey so i told u )

come inside that way u can rub me better ( u will have to sit on me ) 

i need a sponge bath not a soap bath bitchboi nisha would have done it without even asking

i guess my wife is better than u ( just rubbing it in to make u jealous )

( as you said to come inside ..... i felt very happy and stood up slowly and entered the bath tub by putting both of my legs around your legs....)

( as there was no place , i sat on your crotch...as i sat on it, my soft ass started pressing your crotch....... my both legs are around you and me sitting on yout crotch while it poking my bubbly ass,)

( as you said nisha would do better... i got jealous and started rubbing you with sponge ....)

sorry jijuuu.... i will keep this in mind from now......

( i am rubbing you and my soft ass was pressing on ur croutch.... )

( while rubbing i leaned forward and brought my lips close to yours and teased you abit...)

( then i kissed on your left cheek close to edge of your lips...) muahhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: EzkM7cuVEAIlWSi_1619587767984_1620828875406.jpg]
Like Reply
(21-02-2024, 12:26 AM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( as you said to come inside ..... i felt very happy and stood up slowly and entered the bath tub by putting both of my legs around your legs....)

( as there was no place , i sat on your crotch...as i sat on it, my soft ass started pressing your crotch....... my both legs are around you and me sitting on yout crotch while it poking my bubbly ass,)

( as you said nisha would do better... i got jealous and started rubbing you with sponge ....)

sorry jijuuu.... i will keep this in mind from now......

( i am rubbing you and my soft ass was pressing on ur croutch.... )

( while rubbing i leaned forward and brought my lips close to yours and teased you abit...)

( then i kissed on your left cheek close to edge of your lips...) muahhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: EzkM7cuVEAIlWSi_1619587767984_1620828875406.jpg]

( u were in bikini ur hair clipped like a lady and u came inside tub and sat on my crotch slowly adjusting urself )

hmmmmmmm ( my bbc was just pleasured 15 mins ago but still it felt good to have ur bubble butt pressed on my 9 incher log )

( my arms were spread wide my head relaxed back and u giving sponge bath )

hmmmm ( i gave a slight sigh of relief as u were rubbing my hard body applying soap lather )

( my eyes half closed in relaxation thats when u came forward and kissed slowly at the left side of my cheeck near my lips i opened my eyes and looked at u as it was a very direct attempt )

( my dick kind of moved a bit beneath ur ass )

( there was a kind of shower pipe beside i took that and in a playful way put shower water on ur neck and face ) 

[Image: 71TLiy2HJlS._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg]

Hmm u are taking a lil bit freedom arent u hmm ? ( it was a kind of warning that u have to know that u have to maintain manners while serving an alpha )
Like Reply
(24-02-2024, 11:14 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( u were in bikini ur hair clipped like a lady and u came inside tub and sat on my crotch slowly adjusting urself )

hmmmmmmm ( my bbc was just pleasured 15 mins ago but still it felt good to have ur bubble butt pressed on my 9 incher log )

( my arms were spread wide my head relaxed back and u giving sponge bath )

hmmmm ( i gave a slight sigh of relief as u were rubbing my hard body applying soap lather )

( my eyes half closed in relaxation thats when u came forward and kissed slowly at the left side of my cheeck near my lips i opened my eyes and looked at u as it was a very direct attempt )

( my dick kind of moved a bit beneath ur ass )

( there was a kind of shower pipe beside i took that and in a playful way put shower water on ur neck and face ) 

[Image: 71TLiy2HJlS._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg]

Hmm u are taking a lil bit freedom arent u hmm ? ( it was a kind of warning that u have to know that u have to maintain manners while serving an alpha )
( as you started spraying the water on me, the water is so cold and i flinched as it touched my body...)

Ahhhhh jijuuuu.. plzz stop let me clean you properly....

[Image: dishapataniimages.jpg]

( as you said i took more freedom, i understood that i cannot do anything without your permission..)

sorry jijuuu...... forgive me this time.....

( i started cleaning your body rubbing all over chest and moved to your abs region amd them ribbed both your arms with both my hands..)
Like Reply
(24-02-2024, 11:23 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( as you started spraying the water on me, the water is so cold and i flinched as it touched my body...)

Ahhhhh jijuuuu.. plzz stop let me clean you properly....

[Image: dishapataniimages.jpg]

( as you said i took more freedom, i understood that i cannot do anything without your permission..)

sorry jijuuu...... forgive me this time.....

( i started cleaning your body rubbing all over chest and moved to your abs region amd them ribbed both your arms with both my hands..)

Ssssssssssssssssssss ( i put those water sprinkles on ur neck ur boobies so that u get slight wet which enhances ur feminine sexiness )

( while u said stop it jiju u were giving wifey vibes i liked how u reacted )

( i looked at ur luscious lips how it moves while u talk )

I am a bit hungry disha ( now calling u by ur sissy name directly )

( i always used to be fed with strawberry chocolate syrup vannila gbangs like a king when i in the tub by ur sister )

I guess u have a lot to learn from ur sister ( i loved food play )
Like Reply
(24-02-2024, 11:29 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: Ssssssssssssssssssss ( i put those water sprinkles on ur neck ur boobies so that u get slight wet which enhances ur feminine sexiness )

( while u said stop it jiju u were giving wifey vibes i liked how u reacted )

( i looked at ur luscious lips how it moves while u talk )

I am a bit hungry disha ( now calling u by ur sissy name directly )

( i always used to be fed with strawberry chocolate syrup vannila gbangs like a king when i in the tub by ur sister )

I guess u have a lot to learn from ur sister ( i loved food play )

(As you sprinkled water on my boobies, my bikini bra became wet and now you can see my erected nipples clearly,,)

(when you said u were hungry, i looked at the side of the tub, there was a plate full of food items...)

( then i understood that you like getting fed during bath..and that is what i  should learn from my sister,)

[Image: df22879165d65688afe97ddae83085ae.jpg]

( then i reached for the plate and took it in my hand.... it contains honey, choco syrup, strawberries & icecream...)

dont worry jijuuu... i will feed u better than didi.......

( i took on strawberry and dipped it fully in choco syrup.... my fingers tips were dipped in too..)

( then i brought it near your mouth) have it jijuuuu....
Like Reply
(24-02-2024, 11:40 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: (As you sprinkled water on my boobies, my bikini bra became wet and now you can see my erected nipples clearly,,)

(when you said u were hungry, i looked at the side of the tub, there was a plate full of food items...)

( then i understood that you like getting fed during bath..and that is what i  should learn from my sister,)

[Image: df22879165d65688afe97ddae83085ae.jpg]

( then i reached for the plate and took it in my hand.... it contains honey, choco syrup, strawberries & icecream...)

dont worry jijuuu... i will feed u better than didi.......

( i took on strawberry and dipped it fully in choco syrup.... my fingers tips were dipped in too..)

( then i brought it near your mouth) have it jijuuuu....

( my bbc was getting warm under ur ass )

( as u brought that chocolate dipped strawberry in front of me i moved my head a bit away as if i am not intersted to get fed this way )

even ur sister feeds me with her hands i thought u would have a better way of feeding 

( i was looking at ur lips and smiled a bit )

[Image: 43218239269ec56b134b6847e4288d31.gif]
Like Reply
(24-02-2024, 11:44 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( my bbc was getting warm under ur ass )

( as u brought that chocolate dipped strawberry in front of me i moved my head a bit away as if i am not intersted to get fed this way )

even ur sister feeds me with her hands i thought u would have a better way of feeding 

( i was looking at ur lips and smiled a bit )

[Image: 43218239269ec56b134b6847e4288d31.gif]

( i understood your intention, then i kept the strawberry in my mouth and leaned towards you..)

(your bbc was pushing my ass up and i can feel the heat getting raised in it..... i vcan feel it getting harder slightly)

( my body was pressing onto your body as i am trying to feed you with my lips,... my soft boobies are getting crushed on your hard chest.....)

(now i brought mt lips close to yours and waiting for you to eat it......)

[Image: hot-water-baby-disha-patani-sexy-photos-...only&w=700]
Like Reply
(24-02-2024, 11:48 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( i understood your intention, then i kept the strawberry in my mouth and leaned towards you..)

(your bbc was pushing my ass up and i can feel the heat getting raised in it..... i vcan feel it getting harder slightly)

( my body was pressing onto your body as i am trying to feed you with my lips,... my  soft boobies are getting crushed on your hard chest.....)

(now i brought mt lips close to yours and waiting for you to eat it......)

[Image: hot-water-baby-disha-patani-sexy-photos-...only&w=700]

( i liked how u leaned forward after taking the strawberry between ur lips some chocolate syrup dripped on to ur chin )

( as u came forward like a cute cat )

dont stop rubbing ( as if giving u a warning that no matter what i do u do ur job)

( i hold ur hair bunch which u have made by that hair clip hold it and pulled u closer and bit that starwberry also my huge lips pressing on ur soft luscious lips)

ammmmmmmm ammm amm ammm hmmm ( chewing it slowly some chocolate syrup on my chin dripping down ) good boi hmmm ammm ammm ( alpha like me was a king who have to do nothing ) 

( i loved ur soft boobies getting rubbed on me )
Like Reply
(24-02-2024, 11:59 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( i liked how u leaned forward after taking the strawberry between ur lips some chocolate syrup dripped on to ur chin )

( as u came forward like a cute cat )

dont stop rubbing ( as if giving u a warning that no matter what i do u do ur job)

( i hold ur hair bunch which u have made by that hair clip hold it and pulled u closer and bit that starwberry also my huge lips pressing on ur soft luscious lips)

ammmmmmmm ammm amm ammm hmmm ( chewing it slowly some chocolate syrup on my chin dripping down ) good boi hmmm ammm ammm ( alpha like me was a king who have to do nothing ) 

( i loved ur soft boobies getting rubbed on me )
( you bit the strwberry and chewing it.... i saw the syrup on your chin and started licking it with my tongue......) l

lckkkkkkkkkk ummmmmmmmmmm lckkkkkkkkkkkk.....................

( i am pressing my body closer to you .....pressing my boobs still harder...)

( as i liked the kiss of your big lips, i wanted that again, so i took some honey with my fingers and appliled it on to my both lips...)

[Image: Disha-Patani-shares-selfie-in-pink-bikini.jpg]
(honey was dipping down on to my chin moving down from my neck onto my left boob...)

( i then brought my lips close to urs again)..... have it jijuu.........
Like Reply
(25-02-2024, 12:08 AM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( you bit the strwberry and chewing it.... i saw the syrup on your chin and started licking it with my tongue......) l

lckkkkkkkkkk ummmmmmmmmmm lckkkkkkkkkkkk.....................

( i am pressing my body closer to you .....pressing my boobs still harder...)

( as i liked the kiss of your big lips, i wanted that again, so i took some honey with my fingers and appliled it on to my both lips...)

[Image: Disha-Patani-shares-selfie-in-pink-bikini.jpg]
(honey was dipping down on to my chin moving down from my neck onto my left boob...)

( i then brought my lips close to urs again)..... have it jijuu.........

( as u licked my chin my bbc kind of raised u )

hmmm ( i liked this closeness we are making in tub )

u are like a cute cat disha ( i said enjoying ur licks )

( as u applied honey on ur lips and came close i hold u by ur hair bunch and instead of licking started smooching u ) aumm aummmm aummmm ( enjoying ur soft body pressing on me )

hmmm aummmmmm sloummmm ( trying to push my tongue in ur mouth )

( ur hands pressed between my chest and ur boobs )
Like Reply
(25-02-2024, 12:15 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as u licked my chin my bbc kind of raised u )

( as u applied honey on ur lips and came close i hold u by ur hair bunch and instead of licking started smooching u ) aumm aummmm aummmm ( enjoying ur soft body pressing on me )

(as you started smooching me....... your bbc started pushing my ass more,  i moved very close to you adjusting my hip..)

( now our stomachs are stuck with each other and my hands getting pressed bw my boobs nd ur chest...)

uammmmmmm uammmmm......... ahh jijuuuuu....uammmmmmmm( i opend my mouth as you are trying to push your tongue into mu mouth.....)

ahh unmmmmmmmm ummm jijuuuuu..... i lov......ummmmmm   umm you.. ummmmmmm jijuuuuuuuu

[Image: Kid-Jamaica-kissing-Szilvia-Lauren.gif?r...C249&ssl=1]

( ur bbc was rubbing onto my ass crack from behind as our bodies are glued to each other and lips locked ..)
Like Reply
(25-02-2024, 12:15 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as u licked my chin my bbc kind of raised u )

(as you started smooching me....... your bbc started pushing my ass more,  i moved very close to you adjusting my hip..)

( now our stomachs are stuck with each other and my hands getting pressed bw my boobs nd ur chest...)

uammmmmmm uammmmm......... ahh jijuuuuu....uammmmmmmm( i opend my mouth as you are trying to push your tongue into mu mouth.....)

ahh unmmmmmmmm ummm jijuuuuu..... i lov......ummmmmm   umm you.. ummmmmmm jijuuuuuuuu

( ur bbc was rubbing onto my ass crack from behind as our bodies are glued to each other and lips locked ..)

[Image: 96827307.cms?imgsize=61314]
Like Reply
(25-02-2024, 12:28 AM)sissycuck2 Wrote: (as you started smooching me....... your bbc started pushing my ass more,  i moved very close to you adjusting my hip..)

[Image: 96827307.cms?imgsize=61314]

aummm aummmm aummmm ( smooching ur soft luscious lips) aumm aummm ( i liked how u were saying i love you but i was smooching madly and didnt allowed u to say it properly )

( the water rosepetals getting stickked on to us )

( my dick shaft wrapping ur asscrack and rubbing it as u move back and forth)

hmmmmm hmmmm sloummmm ( pushed tongue in my huge tongue inside ur mouth wrestling with ur cute red tongue) aumm aumm hmmm ( i was just enjoying ur sweet taste wriling twisting ur tongue with mine like 2 snakes about to have sex ) 

( i was getting ur sweet saliva ) aumm aummm
Like Reply
(25-02-2024, 12:33 AM)KalaKalua Wrote: aummm aummmm aummmm ( smooching ur soft luscious lips) aumm aummm ( i liked how u were saying i love you but i was smooching madly and didnt allowed u to say it properly )

( the water rosepetals getting stickked on to us )

( my dick shaft wrapping ur asscrack and rubbing it as u move back and forth)

hmmmmm hmmmm sloummmm ( pushed tongue in my huge tongue inside ur mouth wrestling with ur cute red tongue) aumm aumm hmmm ( i was just enjoying ur sweet taste wriling twisting ur tongue with mine like 2 snakes about to have sex ) 

( i was getting ur sweet saliva ) aumm aummm

aummmmmmmm ummmmmm( we are smooching each other like there is no tommorow)

( i then pushed my hands out between your chest nd mine....and hugged you tightly.......)

( now my hard nipples were pokoing your chest and ia m hugging you tightly....)

umammmmmmmm ummmmmm smmmmmmmmm.............

( our tongues playing with eacgh other and iour salivas getting exchanged into each others mouth....)

ummmm jijummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

[Image: image-5489611632637210.jpg]
Like Reply
(25-02-2024, 12:40 AM)sissycuck2 Wrote: aummmmmmmm ummmmmm( we are smooching each other like there is no tommorow)

( i then pushed my hands out between your chest nd mine....and hugged you tightly.......)

( now my hard nipples were pokoing your chest and ia m hugging you tightly....)

umammmmmmmm ummmmmm smmmmmmmmm.............

( our tongues playing with eacgh other and iour salivas getting exchanged into each others mouth....)

ummmm jijummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

[Image: image-5489611632637210.jpg]

aummm aummm ( tasting ur sweet lips twisting ur tongue i was kind of giving a hoint of my power as u cant do anything aginst me )

aummm aummm louymmmm ( it was as if u were just a mere doll who has to do whatever i want as per my likings there is nothing else u can do )

aummmm 

zuppppppppp ( while smooching my black palm was on ur back i pulled ur bra lace ) 

( ur bra was loose now )
Like Reply