Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(10-02-2024, 08:47 PM)SSboySS Wrote: After reading such an lengthy great update, it will be bad on my part to congratulate you with few words.
Simply superb. Loverly update. Great imagination.
Purva's morning naked jog was crazier. But what made is so fascinating reading was introducing two dogs to freindly cuddle Purva, and then set themselves upon the two intruding persons to safeguard her. I really enjoyed the said scene for great imagination.
Next, Apu's pre cum thread. Fathima just making thread from precum and extending it and looking at Apu and then rolling them in her tongue without breaking the thread and again coming back to his penis and taking it in her mouth- what an imaginative scene.
Fathima and Apu getting married and they acting shy brings some emotional aspect. New boundaries are extended.  Certainly waiting to see how that develops.
Purva alone with Bhola inside shut room, and Tarun knowing it, makes reader to imagine what is happening there, without any explcit writing. Hope Purva gets great pounding. Better left to readers imagination.
Thanks for your time and effort in giving such a great update.
Thank you so much sir for your appriciation.
Heart Heart
I am overwhelmed  Heart Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
actually i didnt see for update for long time as you mentioned you will be busy... surprised to see the update...
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(12-02-2024, 08:00 AM)veenaimo Wrote: actually i didnt see for update for long time as you mentioned you will be busy... surprised to see the update...

Yes I was busy. I had to repair and redecorate our rooms and then There was my sisters marriage. And work load in office. And I had to do that all single handed. Then I fall sick.
Like Reply
I thought to upload this update after a few weeks. After completing the update. But I think I should write the sexy Lactating wife story first. They all are waiting for a long.
So here a very small part of the next episode I am uploading now.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Fatema was coming out from the kids room. Her pussy lips and mound was glistening with Tarun's cum. Maybe he had released his load outside of her pussy.
And Fatema knew that she didn't have to wipe this shameful thing or hide it from anybody in this house.
She came out and saw the kids were playing and running all over the living room.
Naz was running fast and her naked boobs were bouncing heavily.
Sami was trying to catch her.
Looking at her own daughter running like that, made Fatema wet again. She didn't know why but she felt guilty for her thinking and shook. Her head.
Tarun was in the kid's bathroom.
Just then the doorbell rang.
Fatema froze at her position.
Apu said, Ma , please go and open the door.

Fatema : Me? No way.
Naz was running and Sami was chasing her.
Naz was near the door.
Before Fatema could react.
Naz stopped and Opened the door.
Sami hugged her from behind and said, Caught you.

Naz was breathing heavily and also laughing.
But all stopped when She saw Lucky, Arjun, Amir and Vishnu standing on the doorstep.
They also froze to see her like that.
She was totally naked.
Her boobies were rising up and down with her long breaths. Her nipples were hard and small sweat drops were forming around and under her tits.
And they all could see naked Fatema too.

Arjun talked first, Where is Apu?
Apu : Who's that? Arjun you?
Naz replied, yes. They all are here. Please come in….
She moved aside and let them in.
Hesitantly they all came in.
Fatema was getting weak on her knees..
She quickly entered the kitchen..

Apu : Come, sit..
Amir : No. We don't want to sit.
All of our phones, pen drives, and laptops have been stolen.
Apu : Oh no. When? And how?
Arjun : These when and how questions…. We all come here to know the same from you.
Apu : From me??!!!! How would I know about this?
Amir : Don't act like an innocent.. We all know that you did that. So that….
Apu : So that? Why should I steal your gadgets? What would I do with those things?
And how will I do that?
Do you think that I'm a thief?
Vishnu: You're not a thief. But you are indeed behind this.
Apu : And why do you think this?
Lucky : Because…Because we all have this shameless slut's viseos and pics in our gadgets…
Apu : Mind your language. Naz is my lover.
Arjun : Shut up. We're just telling the truth….
Apu immediately charged Arjun. But Arjun defeated his fist. And Amir somehow managed to stop them.
Amir: Hey dude stop. Please. Apu we are sorry. But we are really in trouble. Our parents are tremendously angry with us. They can go to the p0lice station at any time. And then we all will fall in danger..

They all became silent..
And just then Purva came out from the room..
Hey, what is happening? Why are you…..
All turned towards her.
Purva was glistening in sweat. She was naked and breathing heavily. Her boobs were pumping up and down. She looked stunning. All the eyes around her were pooped out. But not to look at her naked sweaty and breathing body.
They were stund to look at the glob of thick white cum on her nose, corner of left eye. And a little at the right bottom corner of her lips.
And when she increased her voice and shouted with her open mouth, they could see the sticky thick white cum inside her mouth.
And around her belly button and bottom belly the cum was smeared and became a sticky and transparent pest. Maybe someone had deposited his load on her lower belly and then he smeared that or started pounding her cunt again and the cum smashed between their belly.
Apu was also shocked to see her like that.
How could she come out like that? And before his friends?
But before they could react, Purva picked up the cum around her lips and put it into her mouth and quickly swallowed it and then smeared the remaining cum around her nose and eye on her face and said, come on boys.

Purva : come and take your seat and tell me what do you want to drink? Tea, coffee or coke?
Rahim: No.. No…nonnn nonn no auntie. Nothing.
Purva : Aree, relax. Tarun…
She shouted his name.
Tarun came out of the kids room, wiping his face with a hand towel.
Tarun : Yes, Purva, tell me.
Purva : Will you please go and buy some Pizzas and coke for the guests?
Tarun : Ok, I'm coming within 5 minutes.
Purva : No, no, don't go to that local confectionery. Go to the mall and bring the double cheese burst.
Tarun : Ok.
Purva : And, take Sami with you.

Lucky : But auntie, we don't need…..
Purva : But, I need to. Do you've any problems?
Amir : No.

Tarun left and Purva started talking with the boys.
Naz was standing beside Purva.
Purva started, Now tell me what's your problem.
Actually she knew all of it because she was the main culprit behind that. And that's why she sent Tarun away from there. And she had another plan too.
Purva : Now tell me..
Arjun was staring at her spreaded pussy with lust in his eyes.
Purva : Where are you looking? Arjun? Tell me why you have come here?
Arjun : Ah? Oh! Auntie, our gadgets are stolen and…
Purva : And? What can we do about this?
Amir : We think that Apu… Don't get angry, Auntie. But Naz's naked  videos were in our mobiles and laptops. And maybe that's why.. And as Apu is her Friend.. So….
Purva : So? Do you know what kind of criminal activities you did? And also my…..
She suddenly stopped. Because she almost prevailed that she was also sending her nude clips or sex clips to them. Especially to Arjun.
They somehow knew about her whore dance and they had her videos. So, they were kind of blackmailing her. But she was not afraid of that. But she was sending her videos to them just for fun.
Anyway, Purva stopped and then after a pause she said, ok come inside.
Saying that she stood up.
There was a dump sticky patch created where she sat. And when she turned, they saw that sticky liquid was coming out from her ass hole.

And Naz saw all the boys squeezing their grownup bulges over their pants.
Purva went to her room and the boys got the next surprise.
Purva called Pankaj and Bhola and said, please go out and wait in the living room.
Purva took all Apu's friends inside her bedroom and locked the door behind.
Apu and Naz were stunned to see Purva take the boys inside. They all knew what would come next.

Realizing that the boys went inside, Fatema peeped through the kitchen door and came out.
She asked Apu, Didi took all of them inside the room?
Apu : Yes.
Fatema : Hummm.
She released a sigh and then saw Bhola and Pankaj sitting on the sofa, at the far end of the living room.

She went there and sat opposite to them.
Bhola and Pankaj were watching her silently and looking at each other.
Fatema was nervous. She was constantly shaking her legs and her hands were resting over her pussy and hiding it from the two drivers.
Her head was down and looking towards the floor.
Her clit was getting stiff and her cunt was getting wet and squeezing in and out in anticipation.
She was desperate to show her naked dripping purry to the drivers and wanting them to take inside her holes. But she was shy and very nervous.
Her palms were covering her pussy but she was rubbing her palms and sometimes crossing her fingers into each other. Sometimes she was gapping her fingers slightly to show them her twitching pussy. But in a friction of a second she was covering her pussy again.

Bhola aaked, Fatema Madam?
Fatema somehow lifted her face and just could utter, Humm?
Her throat became dry and she gulped some air.
Bhola : Are you ok?
Fatema just nodded her head and lowered her face again.

Naz asked Apu, Now what should we do?
Apu : Don't know.
Naz : Can we go outside?
Apu : You're naked.
Naz : So what?
You and Ammi were outside for almost half an hour and Ammi was stark naked.
Apu : But?
Naz : I think we shouldn't disturbed them.
Ok. Let's go to the roof.
Apu : Hum. Ok, let's go.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(12-02-2024, 06:33 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow excellent update

Thanks Sir
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(12-02-2024, 10:29 PM)Kuppz Wrote: Super update

Thanks sir
Like Reply
super update.. one side purva is finally with apu's friends... and fatema got bhola and pankaj.... interesting
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(13-02-2024, 07:14 AM)veenaimo Wrote: super update.. one side purva is finally with apu's friends... and fatema got bhola and pankaj.... interesting

Yes. Only Naz Is starving  Shy
Like Reply
Back with the Bang.
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(13-02-2024, 10:05 PM)sultan Wrote: Back with the Bang.

Heartthanks sir
Like Reply
Orgy
Inside the room The boys were scarry and reluctant. Purva got up on the bed and went to the wall side. She leaned her back on the wall and lifted her knees up to her chest and wrapped her hands around her knees.
Now she was naked but her boobs and pussy were covered from the front. But that was making her appearance more sexy and beautiful.
The boys were wanting to see her private parts. But they could see only her naked thighs, naked hands and naked chest and the naked left side and a little bit of left side boob.
The boys were going crazy.
Purva then said, you all sit on the bed.
Arjun : I know you did this.
Purva : Hey, Arjun, calm down and sit first.
And tell me why do you think that I did this?
Arjun : Because we were blackmailing you with yours and Nazma's naked videos.
Purva : Ha ha.. Ha ha ha… Do you think that I was afraid of your threats? Huh.. Ha ha ha.. All fool kids.
Listen kiddos, there are at least 34 videos on the Internet and on different sites. And some of those videos were uploaded by me. I uploaded my own videos. Even I uploaded one video last night. And Apu became curious about that. He also suspected that it might be me.
And listen, neither me, nor Naz is afraid of that.
We both are sluts and we both are proud of that. We have no shame and we don't care about our image. We love to be degraded by the people.
It was my choice that I sent you those videos.
Anyway, now tell me what you want?
Amir : Auntie, we just want our gadgets back.
Purva : You know. What? In my one word you all can go behind the lockup bars. So, lower your voices and change your attitudes.
Lucky: Auntie, please. We are really in trouble. Our parents will kill us.
Purva : It can be worse if I want.
Vishnu : Please, Auntie, give us punishment. Make us your maid. We will do everything for you. Room cleaning, dish, clothes Washing, cooking….
Purva started laughing…..
Ha ha ha…you will cook? Can you?
Vishnu : I'll try.

Purva : Ha ha ha. Don't make me laugh. Ok, I can't promise but I'll try to bring your gadgets back. But now show me what you can do for me.
Arjun : Yes Auntie, tell me what can I do for you?
Purva : Not only you. You all.
Lucky : Yes, tell us what we've to do?
Purva : Listen, I'm feeling very shy. You all are in clothes but only me is naked. It's making me uncomfortable. Being naked in front of my son's friends.. Issshhhh… So shameful.
Amir: But you just said that you're shameless..
Purva : Yeah…But not in front of my son's school friends.. It's so awkward, you know.
Arjun : So, why are you naked, Auntie? Go and wear some clothes. We will not say anything to anyone. God's promise.
Purva : Ha ha ha ha ha…you're making me laugh again.
I can't wear any clothes now. Nazma's grandmother punished us last evening. Me, Fatema and Naz can not wear any clothes before entering her house in Jabalpur.
Lucky : What?????? You all gonna be…. I mean…Jabalpur?
All the boys were surprised to hear that…
They were looking at each other..
Arjun : When will you go and how long will it take to reach there?
Purva Hum? Maybe tomorrow night. And it will take 14 hours approx.
Amir : That means you three have been naked since last evening and will be naked for the next two days?
Vishnu : But how will you go there like this?
Purva : Via car…
Lucky : Oh, then no problem..
Arjun : What are you saying? No problem?
Lucky : Arre, the inside of the car will be dark and they can lower their head if someone tries to see…
Amir : This is not so easy as saying.
Vishnu : Yes. Just think, if they need to pee. Then?
Lucky : Hummm. That's a problem. But they can park the car beside the road in a dark and lonely place and just do that sitting beside the car. They don't need to get out of the car…
Purva was fully enjoying their conversation and giggling silently..
Arjun : Huh. Again not so easy as it's seeming easy for you. Just think if they need to poop, then?
Purva : Hey, you all naughties. Let me handle that matter.
Now don't make me feel awkward anymore and quickly disrobe your clothes…
Lucky : What? Are you crazy?
Vishnu : Yes. I can't get naked in front of you, Auntie.
Purva : Why? If I can then why can't you?
Amir : We are not shameless like you.
Purva : Ok then. Go to your home and do whatever you want to do. You can blackmail me or publish my sex videos on the internet.
Go.
Saying that she started getting down from the bed and started walking towards the door.
All the boys started shouting together, no no nooo auntieeee. Please stop.
And they all tried to stop her.
Lucky grabbed her waist, Amir blocked her path and hugged her from the front.
And the two most dominating young men laid down on the floor and grabbed her feet.
Vishnu grabbed her left foot and Arjun grabbed the right.
They were pulling her feet and Amir pushing her back and in that process Lucky's  face was smashing with her bums as he was kneeled down behind her and wrapping his hands around her waist.
He was feeling uncomfortable as the smeared and sticky cum was smearing on her nose and cheek….

The chaos could be heard from the living room.
Fatema was sitting there, opposite of the two drivers. But she was too shy to approach them. And she can't sit there anymore.
So she said, Ah, Didi must be in trouble. Let me ask her.
Excuse me.
She covered her pussy with one hand and put her other arm before her boobs and stood up and started walking.
But as she was crossing Pankaj, he quickly held her wrist and pulled her towards him.
The cover of her palm from her pussy was removed and she lost her balance and fell on Pankaj's lap.
Auh, uuiii. She screamed.
Pankaj said, don't go there, madam. Purva madam can handle an entire village. So don't worry about these few young kids.
Fatema : Uiii, ahh, ok Pankaj ji. But my leg.. Oh ohhh ho…
Pankaj : Oops, sorry. Don't worry you come and sit beside me and give me your leg.
Fatema : But?
Pankaj : Relax, Madam, come, sit.
He almost pulled her on his lap.
Fatema squeezed her body like a shy shrimp.
Pankaj whispered in her ear, which leg madam?
Fatema : Left.
Pankaj : Where?
Fatema : It's twisted at the ankle but…
Pankaj : But?
Fatema showed her waist bone and said, feeling cramp here…
Pankaj : Ah, don't worry. You lay on the sofa and let me treat your ankle first.
Pankaj pushed her softly and she slid her hips from his lap and sat on the sofa and again put her h
Arms in front of her body. Her upper arms were on her boobs and her wrists were over her pussy and her palms were hanging between her inner thighs.
Pankaj : Madam, please lay here.
Fatema : No, no. I'm ok.
Pankaj : What Ok? Lift your leg and let me see.
Fatema : No-no. I'm feeling shy.
Bhola : Shy? But why suddenly? We have been seeing you naked since this morning. Then suddenly?
Fatema : Then Didi and others were around me.
Bhola : Oh, that means you are afraid of us.
Do you think we are bad people, Madam?
Fatema : Chhi no. I never said that. You both are good people. That's why Purva Didi trusts you so much.
Pankaj : Then?
Fatema : I.. I..I. Don't know. I'm going in…
Saying that she stood up and started walking towards the kids room.
And easily she passed them and reached the middle of the room.
Pankaj and Bhola were watching her going and became very disappointed. But at the same time they saw that she was walking normally.

Fatema was wishing them to stop her. She thought that they would again hold her hand and pull her to their laps. But they didn't.
And suddenly she realized that she made the mistake. How can she walk so normally with a twisted ankle? And why were they not calling her?
Oh now? What should I do? She thought and suddenly she screamed and fell on the floor….
And continued screaming…..

Fatema : Aauuuchhhh. Ah.. Ahh.. Ohhhooo. My leg.. Ahh…
Pankaj and Bhola ran and bent beside her.

Pankaj : What happened? Again twisted?
Fatema : No.. First time it was very mild. I thought I could walk easily.. Ahh.. Umm. But.. Ohh.. Don't know, the stiffened vain here. Aahhh, I can't move my leg..
Pankaj : Let me massage your ankle.
Fatema : Ahh the pain is here. In vain.
Bhola : Pankaj, first we should take her to the sofa.
Pankaj : Yes, right.
I'm holding madam from up, you give support from the bottom..
Before Fatema could realize how they're gonna lift her, Pankaj went to her back and said, Madam, Lift your arms.
She obediently lifted her arms and Pankaj hugged her from the back. His arms passed through her armpits and wrapped over her soft melons and his fingers pushed her nipples down..
She screamed, Ummm ahhaa . But that sounded like a moan.
Bhola went aside and held her legs under her knees with his left arm and rifht hand under her lower back.
They took her and laid her on the sofa.

Bhola started pressing and massaging her right ankle and Pankaj started doing the same thing with her left leg.
Fatema giggled in her mind but keeping that screaming face she uttered, hey please listen to me. Please don't do it.. Stop.. Ahh.. Ahh.
They stopped..
Fatema : I'm sorry. But I'm feeling trouble, here. Not there.

She showed her groin area. But it was just beside her left pussy lip.
She stretched her legs apart and said I'm feeling cramp here. Will you help me?
The two drivers just became statues and started staring at her pussy.
Ahh, it was tighter than Purva and the lips were light brown but the slit and the clit was pink in color.
Her pink tiny clit was peeping out from her light brown lips and throbbing.
Even her pee hole became wider in excitement.
And a sticky slimy stream of liquid was flowing down through her inner thigh and then crossing the butt hole,hiding inside the bottom of her ass crack.
There was a huge patch of that sticky liquid around her groin and pussy hole.
Her pussy was widing apart and again squeezing close. And the clit was throbbing. And while it was stiffening the pee hole was lifting up and getting wider and again becoming soft and normal.
Bhola was about to forward but Pankaj pushed him and he fell on the ground and Pankaj touched her groin..
He asked,
Fatema : No. Little upper.
Pankaj : Here?
Fatema : No. No. Little up and little inside..
Pankaj : Here?
He touched her pussy lip..
Fatema : Isssssssssssshhhh. Little down.. Ahhhh….
Bhola got up with Angar and pushed him aside and said, why did you push me? Dumbass. 
See where she is getting the problem. Fool, watch now.
He sat beside her and rubbed her pussy lips and asked with a gentle smile, madam, here?
Fatema : Yessssss. Ahh.. Here…. But deeper inside…
Bhola slowly put one finger at the entrance of her wet cunt hole and asked, then I think here..
Fatema : Ummmmm. Deeper…
Bhola put two fingers inside her vagina. And asked, here?
Fatema : No. More deeper…..
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Bhola inserted his fingers as deep as possible..
But Fatema siad, Bhaiya, it's deeper.
Your fingers can't reach there..
Bhola : Yes, yes. Why not? My fingers can.. Can.. reach there. Let me try.
He inserted four fingers, excluding his thumb.
Fatema : Ummmm. Ahhh. Yess. Now It's feeling good..
Bhola : See, I've told you.
Dipa : Yes. But still the cramp is deep inside.
Bhola looked at her with confused eyes and then started pressing and stretching her pussy with his fingers..
Fatema : Ummm, ahh.. Ahhh…uuuuuuu… deeper, bhaiya…Feeling good.. But deeper… Uuuummmmm….
Ahhh.. Ahhh…
She stretched and lifted her legs.
Now Bhola inserted his thumb also and started fisting her pussy…
Fatema ::Aaaaahhhhhaaaaaa.. Ohhhooooo. Yesssss. Bhaiya just like this…UuiiiMaaa.. Ohhhhh.. Bhaiya can you reach farther deep?
Bhola : Yes.. Yes.. Trying…. Lift your leg a little more…
Fatema lifted her ass too and held her knees with both hands and asked, Like this bhaiya? Should I lift my legs more?
Bhola : No, no, it's perfect madam.
Then he started fisting her pussy again.
Pankaj was getting impatient. He was squeezing his dick over his pants.
Fatema looked at him and asked, Bhaiya, aahhh.. Ummm…feeling…Ahhh..any discomfort? You.. Ohh.. Cann…remove.. Your…ohhh ohhh ah ah ahhh yess…pants…..
Ahhhh.. It's burning here.. Bhola bhaiya…
Bhola stopped and asked where?
Fatema : Ummm here…But you don't stop…It's feeling so good…
Pankaj Bhaiya?
Pankaj : Yes Madam?
Can you lick this?
She indicated her twitching clit….
Pankaj removed his pants in one swift and squatted beside Bhola, just beside her naval.
He placed one hand on her right boob for support and then told her, madam, please lower your right leg on the floor.
And Fatema quickly obeyed him.
Pankaj bent and lowered his tongue on her clit..
Fatema shivered and her entire body shakened and she made a loud moannnn…Aaaahhhhhhh, Ohhh Aaaalllll haaaaaa…. Oh……

Even the boys inside the room were surprised to hear that moan… they all turned their face towards the closed door…
Purva giggled and said, boys, you shouldn't ve surprise here. This is my house. Things go in a little different way here.
Now hurry up and lower your pants. Quickly. Let me show you your tools.
Lucky was still getting suffocated as his nose was stuck between her ass crack. He could remove his face away but that soft soft butt and it's aromatic smell was giving him extacy.
And touching her naked soft body the other boys were realizing that their boners were increasing their size and strength.
Purva : Hummm, you all stupid, you don't even know how to touch or grab a woman. Huh..
A woman needs love. And if she gets pleasure then she can return you the double.
And it seems that you're trying to ra*p* me. Huh?
Arjun : No.. No auntie.. See I am not touching anymore..
Hey Amir, Vishnu, remove your hand.
Vishnu : Look at this bustard Lucky. Where he is Stucking his nose and rubbing his face. Abby, shameless dumbass, get up..
Lucky were lost in another world.
Hearing Vishnu's voice he lifted his face..
But Purva quickly held his hair and pushed his face again on her ass crack..
Purva : Hey don't scold him. He is the only clever man who can give pleasure to me.. Not dumb like you..
Arjun : We can also..
Amir : Yes..
Purva : Then show me…
What? Why are you looking at each other?
And Lucky?
Lucky lifted his face and asked, Yes auntie?
Purva : Will you just put your face there and keep smelling my ass?
Lucky : Then what?
Purva : Oh god.. And These boys think that each of them is a serologist, hahahahaha. And don't know how to touch or grab a woman.. He he he he…..
Now on my count three you all have to remove your clothes…..

On the terrace Naz was sitting on Apu's lap and they both were kissing each other passionately. Suddenly Apu heard the scream….
Apu : Ma is crying..
Naz : Offf ho. Ma, Mamma… And whoever else? By the way, your naughty ma and Naughtiest Mamma are not crying. They are just enjoying themselves..
And you? You are also enjoying it..
I thought you're an innocent good boy.. But…..
Apu : Are you jealous? But for what? Naz?
Naz : I'm not jealous. But yes I'm angry. Angry at all of you…
No one is caring about me.
Apu : No. Naz.. I care about you. Tell me what do you want?
Naz : I want sex.. Sex and only sex.. But no one is giving me that. And if I'm a minor then what about you? Why Ammu…..
Apu : Oh Naz…that was only a treatment.. And That's also for you. Ma and Mamma were giving training to me so that I can make you happy…
Naz : Really? Then show me your progress…
Apu : Here?
Naz : Why not? It's better than your backyard. No one can watch us….

Pankaj : What's happened, Madam? Does my tongue hurt you?
And he pressed her boob….
Fatema put her hand on his palm and pressed his palm harder on her boob.
Fatema grabbed his hair and said, No, Bhaiya.. It felt so awesome…
Can you…Can you?
Pankaj : What madam?
Fatema : Can you climb on me? Please Bhaiya?
Pankaj : But?
Fatema : Don't say no. Please Bhaiya climb on me.
Pankaj : Then?
Fatema : Just climb and continue sucking…..
Her face became red but her tongue was losing control..
She could feel that the old prostitute was awaking inside her….
Pankaj climbed on her.
His dick was now in front of her mouth. Actually poking her nose.
It was smelling very bad and some sticky threads of pre cum was smearing on her nose and upper lip. His erected dick was throbbing and poking her nose.
He continued licking and sucking her clit and slit while Bhola was fisting her pussy..
She again lifted her right leg…
Bhola : How are you feeling, madam?
Fatema : Ahhh. Don't ask me.. Ummm it's feeling fucking awesome.. But I need you to reach deeper. More deeper..
Bhola : But my finger can't go further, madam.
Fatema : Please insert anything which can go deeper.. I need something to reach the deepest…..
Bhola : Wait madam.
Saying that he removed his pants.
Fatema giggled.. 
Pankaj ::Hey wait. My mouth…..
Pankaj was about to get up but Fatema quickly grabbed his dick and pushed it inside her mouth..
Pankaj tried again but Fatema wrapped his back and held him..
Bhola started pounding her and Pankaj again started sucking her clit while she was sucking his dick..

Purva : That's good.. Wow. I'm impressed.. You all have a big and thick dick. How did you manage to build such a thick, long and strong dick at this early age?
Amir…Please auntie, don't talk like this..
Purva : Why? Feeling embarrassed? Have you. Ever think how the girls may feel when you all bully them or molest them? Or how I could feel or Naz was feeling?
Naz is a….. Arjun about to say something about Naz…
But Purva stopped him and finished his words…Naz is a shameless slut.. Right? So that's me.. But that that's not mean that you can do or say whatever you want..
Vishnu : Sorry auntie… please forgive us…
Purva : Yes, I'll forgive you. But you all were blackmailing me for the last 5-6 weeks. So get ready for the punishment..
Arjun : We are naked already..
Purva : So? Now I'm laying on the floor.
Now your job is to give me a special lip massage.
Full body..
Lucky: Lip massage?
Purva : Don't say that you don't know it. Pornomaniac Kids give me a lip and dick massage.
Arjun : Auntie?
Purva : What? Remove your hands. Let me see your tools. You guys have enjoyed a lot from the last few weeks. Let me enjoy it now.
Vishnu : But our gadgets? Where are they?
Purva : I don't know but I can bring them back.
Amir : Means? You didn't steal our gadgets?
Purva : Ahhh.. Disgusting…. Do you think I am a thief? Huh?
Lucky : No, no. We mean to say…..
Purva : Stuck your mouth in my ass. Who gives you permission to talk?
Who was demanding to send him my fingering clips?
“Ahh it's not a big problem. Just go to the toilet, sit on the commode and do it”. Who was telling this?
Lucky buried his face again between her ass crack.
Purva : Arjun? Don't turn around. You were his partner in crime.
So? It's so easy. Just go and sit on that chair.
Arjun : Auntie noh noh ho ho hoooo. Please. I'm begging you.
Please leave me.
Purva : Ok, go…
You know what? My husband implanted a hidden ip camera somewhere in this room.
I don't know where it is…
Amir : Oh my god.. Auntie, you can't do this to us..
Purva : Why not? If you can do it then why can't I?
You can blackmail me, then why can't I?
Vishnu : Auntie, we are begging you… Auntie…
Purva : Aale le le le. Vishnu beta, don't cry. Don't cry.. I'm not gonna do anything bad to you.
Amir again laid on the floor and held her feet..
Amir: See, we are already naked. What do you want more?
Purva pulled Vishnu's head and pressed his face in between her boobs. And she started tapping his back.
She saw Arjun was also looking very nervous and at any point he could burst into tears.
Purva : Ok, ok. Stop crying now.
Lucky, get up.
Come on. Sit on the bed now.
Amir, leave my feet.
Vishnu, come. Don't cry kid. Don't cry.
Come on.
I think you all understand your faults.
Arjun : Yes auntie. Please forgive us.
But we are really….
Purva : Ok. Ok. Wait.
Where is my phone?
Amir : Here on the table.
Purva : Pass me..
She dialed Jagga's number and put the phone call on speaker.
Purva : Jagga, have you already sold the gadgets?
Jagga : Yes madam.
Purva : I had told you to wait.
Jagga : No, madam. We don't do this. We can't take so many risks.
Purva : Ok. Ok. But tell me, is it possible to bring the gadgets back?
Jagga : I've to ask madam. If not sold yet then maybe…
Purva : Please inform me.
Jagga : Madam, it may take a long time.
Purva : Why?
Jagga : Madam, they don't use or don't want to give us their mobile number. So…
Purva : Ok. I understand. Then when will I know it?
Jagga : within 30-40 minutes, madam.
I've to go there. And then I can call you.
Purva : Ok. Please let me know as soon as possible. Bye.
Purva : Ok guys. Then there is no other option. We have to wait for 30-40 minutes.
Amir : Ahh. Auntie, can you please turn off the cc camera?
Purva : No, dear. I can't. I actually don't even know where it is.
But it's running for sure.
Arjun : Please, Auntie,don't….
Purva : Ahh, stop now. Relax. I'm not like you. Ok?
Come on now. Let me check your tools…
Sit around me….
They hesitantly sat around her.
Purva :  Ahh, fold your legs behind and put your hands behind your head. Yes, like this.
Amir beta, why is your cock is hiding between your thighs?
Pull it out. I've to see who's dick is the largest, who's dick is the strongest and who has the most stamina and endurance.
Ok.
Now all of you close your eyes..

Naz : Apu, Yaar, why are you wearing your shorts here?
Remove it. Come on.
She slid down from his lap and then pulled his shorts down.
He lifted his hips and let her take the shorts out and after that she just threw the shorts towards her back.
Apu : Hey, hey no… Oh fuck… 
Naz : What?
Apu : You just threw it outside the terrace wall.
Naz : What? Oops. I didn't see.. Sorryyyy.
Apu : Ok, ok.
Naz : Don't worry, I'm just going and bringing it.
Apu : No, leave it. Not now.
Naz: No, wait just for a minute. I'm coming..
She just got up and started running towards the terrace door.
Apu also got up and ran behind her.
Naz went down through the staircase
Apu went down behind her but stopped in the middle of the staircase and covered his dick with his hands.

Fatema : Ummm, ummmm,ummm, okth, okth,okth, oook, ookk, hummm.
She was sucking Pankaj's large and thick dick.
And Pankaj was lifting his hip and then thrusting his dick down deep inside her throat while he was licking her clit.
Bhola was pounding her pussy and Pankaj was trying to keep his crotch away from his face by guarding his head with his palm.
Bhola’s eyes were closed..
Naz just stopped in the middle of the room and said, wowwwwww..
Fatema startled and stopped sucking Pankaj's dick and looked at Naz.
She was still holding his dick inside her mouth..
Pankaj and Bhola also stopped.
But realizing that they stopped, Fatema started moving her hip so that Bhola's dick could grind inside her vagina and Pankaj's tongue could rub against her pussy slit.
She just stretched her palm towards Naz and uttered, Huhh? Humm?
Naz : Nothing. Keep it on. You're looking fantastic and sexy.
Fatema : Hu hu hu huuu….
She giggled and then again stretched her palm and waved it and uttered, Hum? Huh?
Naz : I'm just going to find Apu's shorts.
I'm just coming back. You keep it on…
Apu, come..
Apu and Fatema looked at each other's eyes and Fatema smiled
Apu also smiled back and then keeping his hands before his dick, he ran outside with Naz..

Purva : Humm, don't open your eyes..
She touched Amir's dick first..
Amir got an electric shock and shivered….
He was trying to scream but Purva quickly put her lips on his lips and started kissing him while she was rubbing and pulling his dick.
Amir was feeling good. He was becoming a little comfortable and soon he started kissing her back.
Purva took his hands from his neck and placed it on her boobs.
He started pressing her boobs softly…
But as Purva felt his dick was rising hard and as he was becoming excited, Purva just left him and told, ok, stay here like this and put your arms back behind your neck.
Lucky, you naughty, I know you're trying to see.
No cheating. Otherwise you'll not get your laptop back.
Lucky quickly closed his eyes tightly.
Arjun and Vishnu also closed their eyes tightly.
Purva : Humm, Amir is not bad.
But now? Who's next?
Who is next? Who is next?
She was just getting her mouth closer to everyone and whispering in their eyes, who is next?
They were dying in anticipation.
Just hearing her husky and sexy tone and assuming that she was gonna touch him next, their dicks started throbbing.
Purva was smiling…
Then she said, ok, don't make any sound. I'm gonna check yours now. And you all others don't try to watch…
But who knew for whom she was saying that. And Purva knew that they must try to watch.
She then started looking at their dick.
Surprisingly she saw that Arjun's dick was very long.
Not so thick but longer than Tarun.
She slowly touched his dick head with just one finger and then she started scratching his pee hole with her nail…
Arjun : Ummmm. Ahhhh.. Auntieeeeeee.. Noooo…
Purva : Ahhh stop. Don't make any sound..
Arjun : I can't ahhhh, please stopppp. Otherwise I…I….
He opened his eyes and looked at her and grabbed her and locked his lips with her lips and pressed her ass cheeks very hard..
Purva also kissed him for a few seconds and enjoyed his scratching on her ass cheeks and then she just pushed him back and said, you're disqualified..
Your dick is taller than others but now it will not be counted.
And the others quickly closed their eyes tightly again.

Purva : Hummm.
Now? Who?
Lucky lifted one hand up..
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva : Put your hand down. I'll decide..
Lucky quickly put his hand down and put it behind his neck.
Purva : Don't try to cheat. The camera is capturing everything.
She could visualize the change In their movement. They all got tense again.
And just then she giggled and touched Vishnu's dick.
Ummm it's so thick.
Hummm wowwwwww.. So thick…
She kissed his lips and then rolled his skin down and touched the precum with her fingers..
She rubbed his precum between her thumb and index and then try to make threads by tapping it between her fingers and then licked her fingers.
Ummm. Its taste is also great but I've to taste others too.
Ok now the last man standing here.
She went in front of Lucky and said, on your knees.
Lucky straightened his back and got on his knees.
Purva held his dick and started stroking it slowly.
Then she forwarded her pelvis and touched her twitching clit with his throbbing dick..
And she moaned, ummmmm. Awesome.
It's not so big or not so thick but the head is amazing..
She was holding his dick in hand and grinding it around her clit..
She pressed her boobs with his naked chest and gave him a kiss and then said, ok, now the taste  and smell checking.

Don't move.
Open your eyes now and watch..
And all of you on your knees….
Purva bent down and smelled Lucky's dick. Then she touched his pee hole with her tongue and tried to understand the taste.
She put her tongue attached with her upper teeth and rolled her eyes up and made a chip chip sound.
Purva : Humm the taste is ok but why did you use perfume here? Huh?
Lucky felt embraced and the other boys laughed.
Purva : Uhu, don't laugh.
Lucky beta, now part your legs a little.
Yes.
Let me see your balls….
Hummmmm wow. Good.
His dick was tickling and a few drops of pee fell on Purva's hand while she was measuring his balls.
Purva : Hihihi this boy just pissed..
Others laughed and Lucky became red in shame.
Purva ::Who is laughing?
Ok Amir, now your turn..
Amir became tense.
Purva : Hummm. I love skinless dick heads..
Ummmm, so smelly.. And sweaty.
You know what a slut wants?
She looked at everyone but they remained silent.
Purva : A manly dick. A hard working, rough and tough and sweaty man.
Ummm so beautiful.. Ummm.
Wow, salty.. Ummm ummm. Ummmm
Purva continued sucking his dick
Arjun couldn't control and started pulling his dick.
Purva continued sucking Amir's dick and squeezing his balls..
Amir : Auntie stop, stop…Nooooo stop..
And he started spraying his load inside her mouth.
Purva kept his dick inside her mouth and let the cum emptied in her mouth.
And then she took his dick in her hand and swallowed the cum.
Purva ::Ummm so tasty, son.. Don't get depressed as you are discharged so quickly. It's happened.
And then she licked his dick clean.
But when she turned towards Arjun, he suddenly started ijaculating and all of his ziz fell on her face and hair.
Purva : Ohh my my….
Amir, see. It's happened.
But these two boys. Lucky and Vishnu. Aha. Still holding the post.
Let's see who's gonna jerk out first, ha ha ha….

Apu : Where are you going? Wait. Naz?
Naz : It's outside the gate. Laying on the path.
Apu : You don't have to bring it. Come back.
Naz : Hat, just wait here.
Apu : No…Naz…
Naz was bending on the narrow dusty path to pick up the shorts.
Two cycles just came behind her and applied brakes.
One man screamed, Oye oyee yeeee. Be careful..
Another shouted, What the hell..
Apu quickly bent his head behind the wall..
Naz took the shorts and turned towards them.
First man : What are you doing here, girl?
Naz : Ah, uncle I just came here to collect this cloth.
The second man : But why are you naked?
The first man : Oh, leave it. She is from Purva madam's house.
The second man : Oh yeah. Oh yeah. But beti don't just come outside like your mother.
Naz : She is not my mother. She is my mother in law.
Second man : Hain? You got married to Purva madam's son?
Apu peeked his head over the wall. He recognized the first man. He came with Jagga uncle a few days ago. He used to work at the construction site in the middle of the field behind their house. But he forgot his name.
Apu fumbled : No, Uncle, we are not married but going to marry soon.
The first man : anyway, beti don't do this kind of misadventure. Now go inside.
Naz : Ok, uncle. Thank you uncle.
She turned towards the gate but suddenly stopped and said, oops, wait a minute.
Uuuhuhuuu. So urgent.
She jerked her palms and fingers and went beside the path and squatted down.
Two more men arrived in cycles. They also stopped and asked what's going on?
The first man :: Purva madam's daughter in law.
Oh, understand, the newcomers replied.
Naz started pissing, keeping her naked back to them and then she got up and threw a flying kiss to them and said, Thank you uncle, bye bye uncle.
The first and second man said, bye bye, tata beti.
Naz walked inside the backyard, holding and dangling the cloth in her hand.
Apu : Naz, come inside.
Without obeying him she turned back and locked the gate and started waving her hand at them.
They also waved her back and started cycling towards the field.
She stood there and kept watching.
When they were turning a bend and entering the field, they looked at her.
She waved again. They waved back.
And then she turned towards Apu.
She looked mischievously at his eyes and smiled and then jumped on his lap.
Apu : Hey wait…wai…..
Her lips locked his mouth.
Apu lost his balance and they both fell on the ground.
Luckily they didn't get wounded.
They started cuddling and smooching each other on the muddy ground.
Naz quickly took his dick on her hand and started stroking.
Apu also put his two fingers inside her tight pussy.
He started fingering her.
His fingers were not entering much and it was not easy to move.
Naz was feeling pain but also feeling the excitement.

Fatema: Take my both holes. I can't control anymore. Fuck me. Please fuck me..
I want you to my pussy and my butt hole.. Please fill my holes with your loads.
Pankaj : get up madam. Get up..
Fatema : Yes, take me. Fuck me as you wish. 

They took her up. Pankaj from front and Bhola from behind..
Pankaj : Just like Purva madam, a few minutes ago.
Bhola : Understand. Let's go. Let's fuck this cheap prostitute.. 
Fatema : Yes I'm a prostitute. Now fuck me..

Come on insert your dicks inside my hole..
Aaaahhhaaa.. Yesssss.. Ohh,, ohh, so fucking hot.. Yess yess. Yess. 
Bhola : Everyone is hearing you, randi.
Fatema : Let them here. I'm Randi. I want cock. Enough of this holy decent life. Take me to the brothel. I want cocks every day, every hour.. Oooohhhooo. Come on Bhaiya, fuck me.
Can you bring me cocks, bhaiya.
Pankaj : Yes Randi, we can.
Bhola was thrusting her ass from behind, holding her bums.
And she was hanging on the air, hugging Pankaj who was fucking her pussy.
She kissed him and said, really, bhaiya?
Pankaj : What?
Fatema : You can bring cocks everyday?
Pankaj : Yes I can.
Fatema : Every hour? Bhaiya?
Pankaj : Every hour..
Fatema : Ohh, bhaiya. Please bring me more cock. My holes are itching for cock. They are burning.  Please bring me more cocks. Fuck me..
 Ahhhhhhaaa ahha haha ahaaa..

Ahhhahhaaaaaa aaaaa

Ahha ah ah ahh yesss aaahhhaaaaa..
The
First scream came from Fatema. She was shouting in extacy.
The second scream came from outside.
Naz again tried to take Apu's dick inside her vagina but screamed in pain.
And Purva was taking Amir's dick inside her pussy and Vishnu's dick inside her ass hole, And she was jerking and sucking Arjun's and Lucky's dick and moaning in joy…..
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva : Put your hand down. I'll decide..
Lucky quickly put his hand down and put it behind his neck.
Purva : Don't try to cheat. The camera is capturing everything.
She could visualize the change In their movement. They all got tense again.
And just then she giggled and touched Vishnu's dick.
Ummm it's so thick.
Hummm wowwwwww.. So thick…
She kissed his lips and then rolled his skin down and touched the precum with her fingers..
She rubbed his precum between her thumb and index and then try to make threads by tapping it between her fingers and then licked her fingers.
Ummm. Its taste is also great but I've to taste others too.
Ok now the last man standing here.
She went in front of Lucky and said, on your knees.
Lucky straightened his back and got on his knees.
Purva held his dick and started stroking it slowly.
Then she forwarded her pelvis and touched her twitching clit with his throbbing dick..
And she moaned, ummmmm. Awesome.
It's not so big or not so thick but the head is amazing..
She was holding his dick in hand and grinding it around her clit..
She pressed her boobs with his naked chest and gave him a kiss and then said, ok, now the taste  and smell checking.

Don't move.
Open your eyes now and watch..
And all of you on your knees….
Purva bent down and smelled Lucky's dick. Then she touched his pee hole with her tongue and tried to understand the taste.
She put her tongue attached with her upper teeth and rolled her eyes up and made a chip chip sound.
Purva : Humm the taste is ok but why did you use perfume here? Huh?
Lucky felt embraced and the other boys laughed.
Purva : Uhu, don't laugh.
Lucky beta, now part your legs a little.
Yes.
Let me see your balls….
Hummmmm wow. Good.
His dick was tickling and a few drops of pee fell on Purva's hand while she was measuring his balls.
Purva : Hihihi this boy just pissed..
Others laughed and Lucky became red in shame.
Purva ::Who is laughing?
Ok Amir, now your turn..
Amir became tense.
Purva : Hummm. I love skinless dick heads..
Ummmm, so smelly.. And sweaty.
You know what a slut wants?
She looked at everyone but they remained silent.
Purva : A manly dick. A hard working, rough and tough and sweaty man.
Ummm so beautiful.. Ummm.
Wow, salty.. Ummm ummm. Ummmm
Purva continued sucking his dick
Arjun couldn't control and started pulling his dick.
Purva continued sucking Amir's dick and squeezing his balls..
Amir : Auntie stop, stop…Nooooo stop..
And he started spraying his load inside her mouth.
Purva kept his dick inside her mouth and let the cum emptied in her mouth.
And then she took his dick in her hand and swallowed the cum.
Purva ::Ummm so tasty, son.. Don't get depressed as you are discharged so quickly. It's happened.
And then she licked his dick clean.
But when she turned towards Arjun, he suddenly started ijaculating and all of his ziz fell on her face and hair.
Purva : Ohh my my….
Amir, see. It's happened.
But these two boys. Lucky and Vishnu. Aha. Still holding the post.
Let's see who's gonna jerk out first, ha ha ha….

Apu : Where are you going? Wait. Naz?
Naz : It's outside the gate. Laying on the path.
Apu : You don't have to bring it. Come back.
Naz : Hat, just wait here.
Apu : No…Naz…
Naz was bending on the narrow dusty path to pick up the shorts.
Two cycles just came behind her and applied brakes.
One man screamed, Oye oyee yeeee. Be careful..
Another shouted, What the hell..
Apu quickly bent his head behind the wall..
Naz took the shorts and turned towards them.
First man : What are you doing here, girl?
Naz : Ah, uncle I just came here to collect this cloth.
The second man : But why are you naked?
The first man : Oh, leave it. She is from Purva madam's house.
The second man : Oh yeah. Oh yeah. But beti don't just come outside like your mother.
Naz : She is not my mother. She is my mother in law.
Second man : Hain? You got married to Purva madam's son?
Apu peeked his head over the wall. He recognized the first man. He came with Jagga uncle a few days ago. He used to work at the construction site in the middle of the field behind their house. But he forgot his name.
Apu fumbled : No, Uncle, we are not married but going to marry soon.
The first man : anyway, beti don't do this kind of misadventure. Now go inside.
Naz : Ok, uncle. Thank you uncle.
She turned towards the gate but suddenly stopped and said, oops, wait a minute.
Uuuhuhuuu. So urgent.
She jerked her palms and fingers and went beside the path and squatted down.
Two more men arrived in cycles. They also stopped and asked what's going on?
The first man :: Purva madam's daughter in law.
Oh, understand, the newcomers replied.
Naz started pissing, keeping her naked back to them and then she got up and threw a flying kiss to them and said, Thank you uncle, bye bye uncle.
The first and second man said, bye bye, tata beti.
Naz walked inside the backyard, holding and dangling the cloth in her hand.
Apu : Naz, come inside.
Without obeying him she turned back and locked the gate and started waving her hand at them.
They also waved her back and started cycling towards the field.
She stood there and kept watching.
When they were turning a bend and entering the field, they looked at her.
She waved again. They waved back.
And then she turned towards Apu.
She looked mischievously at his eyes and smiled and then jumped on his lap.
Apu : Hey wait…wai…..
Her lips locked his mouth.
Apu lost his balance and they both fell on the ground.
Luckily they didn't get wounded.
They started cuddling and smooching each other on the muddy ground.
Naz quickly took his dick on her hand and started stroking.
Apu also put his two fingers inside her tight pussy.
He started fingering her.
His fingers were not entering much and it was not easy to move.
Naz was feeling pain but also feeling the excitement.

Fatema: Take my both holes. I can't control anymore. Fuck me. Please fuck me..
I want you to my pussy and my butt hole.. Please fill my holes with your loads.
Pankaj : get up madam. Get up..
Fatema : Yes, take me. Fuck me as you wish. 

They took her up. Pankaj from front and Bhola from behind..
Pankaj : Just like Purva madam, a few minutes ago.
Bhola : Understand. Let's go. Let's fuck this cheap prostitute.. 
Fatema : Yes I'm a prostitute. Now fuck me..

Come on insert your dicks inside my hole..
Aaaahhhaaa.. Yesssss.. Ohh,, ohh, so fucking hot.. Yess yess. Yess. 
Bhola : Everyone is hearing you, randi.
Fatema : Let them here. I'm Randi. I want cock. Enough of this holy decent life. Take me to the brothel. I want cocks every day, every hour.. Oooohhhooo. Come on Bhaiya, fuck me.
Can you bring me cocks, bhaiya.
Pankaj : Yes Randi, we can.
Bhola was thrusting her ass from behind, holding her bums.
And she was hanging on the air, hugging Pankaj who was fucking her pussy.
She kissed him and said, really, bhaiya?
Pankaj : What?
Fatema : You can bring cocks everyday?
Pankaj : Yes I can.
Fatema : Every hour? Bhaiya?
Pankaj : Every hour..
Fatema : Ohh, bhaiya. Please bring me more cock. My holes are itching for cock. They are burning.  Please bring me more cocks. Fuck me..
 Ahhhhhhaaa ahha haha ahaaa..

Ahhhahhaaaaaa aaaaa

Ahha ah ah ahh yesss aaahhhaaaaa..
The
First scream came from Fatema. She was shouting in extacy.
The second scream came from outside.
Naz again tried to take Apu's dick inside her vagina but screamed in pain.
And Purva was taking Amir's dick inside her pussy and Vishnu's dick inside her ass hole, And she was jerking and sucking Arjun's and Lucky's dick and moaning in joy…..
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
crazy updates on this story !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2024, 10:50 PM)akshatha Wrote: crazy updates on this story !

He he thanks. It was really crazy. I couldn't control myself and jerked off while writing this part. I'm not appreciating myaelf at all. It's against my nature. But really for the first time I jerked off imagining these plots.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply