BULLS PARADISE
(04-02-2024, 05:24 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: ( u were like a soft jiggly dumb toy sitting on a hard black bull of a beast )

( as u moved up rubbing ur ass through  my abs and placed ur ass on my chest abs intersection region i felt how soft ur ass is )

( as u bend to place a pillow under my head we both made eye contact and i was thinking how u are acting all dumb but making me horny as u bend further ur cleavage was on my nose and as i inhaled in from ur cleavage ) mmmmmmmmm ( my bbc twitched which meant that i was liking ur body soft rosy scent emenating from ur skin )

( after placing head on pillow ) hmm good ( as if acknowledging ur gesture to details and giving a small compliument )

( then u further went back taking ur ass to my crotch dick base region and poured oil on my chest middle part and oil glided from chest to abs slowly i was looking at ur right underarm as u ere adjusting ur hair and u can feel that its a bit tough to sit at my bbc base as its getting hard )

( as u placed ur palm on my chest my bbc poked my trouser to make a tent and raised and moved to left side kind of trying to raise ur right thigh ) uhhhhh hmmm ( slight groans were coming out as u placed ur soft palm )

[Image: tumblr_inline_n5cwh91Lsq1rbgcjl.jpg]

( i kind of stretched my feet )

( i was looking at ue eyes constantly looking at ur expressions )

( as i was slowly massaging your chest  and abs moving up and down... ur dick started slowly poking my right thigh..
i can feel your warm hard dick pressing it..) ummmm( i let out a small moan as imagining the size of your bbc in my mind..)

( i wore two peice bikini inside my short nd shirt so that i can use the if i get a good oppurtunity like this...)

( i was intensly looking at your eyes and massaging ur body while rubbing on the base of your hard bbc,)

( i again moved my ass above and sat our abs and started massaging your both hands moving my hands on to them from your chest...)

( while i moved my hands i leaned on to your body and my face was just inches above urs.. our eyes were locked and our breathes mixing with each other. while my hair falling on to your face...)

( there was no one in the beach and it weather was so romantic with sunset and dim light...)[Image: disha-patani_56.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-02-2024, 05:38 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( as i was slowly massaging your chest  and abs moving up and down... ur dick started slowly poking my right thigh..
i can feel your warm hard dick pressing it..) ummmm( i let out a small moan as imagining the size of your bbc in my mind..)

( i wore two peice bikini inside my short nd shirt so that i can use the if i get a good oppurtunity like this...)

( i was intensly looking at your eyes and massaging ur body while rubbing on the base of your hard bbc,)

( i again moved my ass above and sat our abs and started massaging your both hands moving my hands on to them from your chest...)

( while i moved my hands i leaned on to your body and my face was just inches above urs.. our eyes were locked and our breathes mixing with each other. while my hair falling on to your face...)

( there was no one in the beach and it weather was so romantic with sunset and dim light...)[Image: disha-patani_56.jpg]

( ur soft palm touch was fiving me goosebumps all over and ur jiggly butt pressing at dick base was teasing my bbc )

( u were like a doll climbing a bit sat on my abs to massage my biceps and shoulders and ur soft hair was brushing against my face ) mmmm mmmmm ( inhaling ur hair scent my bbc just raising and falling in hunger inside the trouser hitting ur rright feet or calf or ankles sometimes)

( i liked the smell of ur breath which was very feminine u had a lot of natural rose scent on u )

why dont u clip ur hair dishu ( i didnt called u dishant but called u dishu ) ( i wanted to see u in that clipped hair pose )

( i was starting to show interst in the way u look )

( ur eyelid was slight pink which enhanced ur beauty )

( i was laying on bed like jesus on cross with arms stretched apart on both sides tight biceps ) 

( my tight abs were getting pressed by ur soft ass ) 

feed me those starwberries aswell dishuu ( ur didi had places a plate of gbangs cherries and juicy strawberry and honey and chocolate syrup near by the bed for some food play and now i was asking u to feed me those  )

[Image: top-view-plate-with-strawberries-chocola...6-3569.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 06:06 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: ( ur soft palm touch was fiving me goosebumps all over and ur jiggly butt pressing at dick base was teasing my bbc )

( u were like a doll climbing a bit sat on my abs to massage my biceps and shoulders and ur soft hair was brushing against my face ) mmmm mmmmm ( inhaling ur hair scent my bbc just raising and falling in hunger inside the trouser hitting ur rright feet or calf or ankles sometimes)

( i liked the smell of ur breath which was very feminine u had a lot of natural rose scent on u )

why dont u clip ur hair dishu ( i didnt called u dishant but called u dishu ) ( i wanted to see u in that clipped hair pose )

( i was starting to show interst in the way u look )

( ur eyelid was slight pink which enhanced ur beauty )

( i was laying on bed like jesus on cross with arms stretched apart on both sides tight biceps ) 

( my tight abs were getting pressed by ur soft ass ) 

feed me those starwberries aswell dishuu ( ur didi had places a plate of gbangs cherries and juicy strawberry and honey and chocolate syrup near by the bed for some food play and now i was asking u to feed me those  )

[Image: top-view-plate-with-strawberries-chocola...6-3569.jpg]

( i was massaging your biceps and chest and looking to into your eyes deeply... i can smell your strong manly smell too)

(as you said "clip ur hair dishu", i felt a feminie urge inside me when u call me dishu...)

ok jiju..( i replied)

( i stopped massaging and started clipping my hair.. as i was tying my armpits were visible and my shirt was small so it came up and my belly was visble too for you..)

( after clipping my hair. using a clip.. as you said to feed you those fruits... i got up and went to bring that plate ....)

( i went near the plate and bent down to take the plat whick is at the corner of th bed.. as i bent down my soft ass shape was visible to you...)

( i came back and again sat on your abs again with plate in my hand.. i picked on stawberry , dipped it in chocolate and kept it near your mouth to feed you) have it jijuu.....

[Image: 7a139565ede762876c53067b10458626.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 06:20 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( i was massaging your biceps and chest and looking to into your eyes deeply... i can smell your strong manly smell too)

(as you said "tie ur hair dishu", i felt a feminie urge inside me when u call me dishu...)

ok jiju..( i replied)

( i stopped massaging and started clipping my hair.. as i was tying my armpits were visible and my shirt was small so it came up and my belly was visble too for you..)

( after clipping my hair. using a clip.. as you said to feed you those fruits... i got up and went to bring that plate ....)

( i went near the plate and bent down to take the plat whick is at the corner of th bed.. as i bent down my soft ass shape was visible to you...)

( i came back and again sat on your abs again with plate in my hand.. i picked on stawberry , dipped it in chocolate and kept it near your mouth to feed you) have it jijuu.....

( as u were clipping ur hair in a loose bun u looked all sexy and my BBC erection tent in trouser is proof of u looking sexy and it was twitching raging to come out )

(i was hungry for ur armpits i wanted to wiff it so bad now uhhh )

( when u raised ur ass from my abs i wanted ur soft ass back on my body soon ) fastt ( i wanted u to sit back on me again as i missed ur ass but then as u bend down i saw ur cute ass and i felt hungry to feast on it ) 

( but like a good girl u brought the sexy plate containing starwberry honey chocolate gbangs and again sat on my abs and took the starwberry and dipped it in cramy chocolate syrup strains of which dripped on my chest as u were bringing it to my mouth and some on my neck and mouth aswell )  ammmmmmmmm (i bit on the starwberry looking at ur slight cleavage and the starwberry juice kind of spurted out some fell on my chest chin neck and some fell on ur thin shirt and made it dirty )

ammm uhhh hmmmm ( i was chewing the small piecve of starwberry but it got a bit messy and it was ur job to clean it all as alphas shouldnt be bothered and complain )
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 06:29 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: ( as u were clipping ur hair in a loose bun u looked all sexy and my BBC erection tent in trouser is proof of u looking sexy and it was twitching raging to come out )

(i was hungry for ur armpits i wanted to wiff it so bad now uhhh )

( when u raised ur ass from my abs i wanted ur soft ass back on my body soon ) fastt ( i wanted u to sit back on me again as i missed ur ass but then as u bend down i saw ur cute ass and i felt hungry to feast on it ) 

( but like a good girl u brought the sexy plate containing starwberry honey chocolate gbangs and again sat on my abs and took the starwberry and dipped it in cramy chocolate syrup strains of which dripped on my chest as u were bringing it to my mouth and some on my neck and mouth aswell )  ammmmmmmmm (i bit on the starwberry looking at ur slight cleavage and the starwberry juice kind of spurted out some fell on my chest chin neck and some fell on ur thin shirt and made it dirty )

ammm uhhh hmmmm ( i was chewing the small piecve of starwberry but it got a bit messy and it was ur job to clean it all as alphas shouldnt be bothered and complain )

(as u bit the strawberyy all the juice fell on ur neck ,chest and spilled on my shirt...)

( i kept the plate aside... and took some syrup from your chest using my finger and started licking it ) umm slupppp lappp (looking into your eyes giving you hint that i can suck very well) slurppp slurpppp.....

slurpp.....slurppp..

( then i started slowly removing my shirt..)

( i was little afraid that what you would feel about me but was excited to show you....)

( i removed the shirt and exposed you my new bikini top which i was wearing inside.... as i was removing ur eyes lit up seeing me like this)

( then i bent down on to ur chest and took my tongue out and slowly started licking the syrup present just side of your right nipple.. i was looking at you while doing it..)

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=aya7osBbuJkz-ImL)23024131b.gif]

( i was slowly licking around your nipple teasing you) lapppp slupppp (and licking all the syrup slowly around your chest nd neck..)

umm sluppppp...

sluppp lappppp ummmmm.......

[Image: 0b5aa0fcfa41f4167bf38f9b0c6bdec6_0.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 06:43 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: (as u bit the strawberyy all the juice fell on ur neck ,chest and spilled on my shirt...)

( i kept the plate aside... and took some syrup from your chest using my finger and started licking it ) umm slupppp lappp (looking into your eyes giving you hint that i can suck very well) slurppp slurpppp.....

slurpp.....slurppp..

( then i started slowly removing my shirt..)

( i was little afraid that what you would feel about me but was excited to show you....)

( i removed the shirt and exposed you my new bikini top which i was wearing inside.... as i was removing ur eyes lit up seeing me like this)

( then i bent down on to ur chest and took my tongue out and slowly started licking the syrup present just side of your right nipple.. i was looking at you while doing it..)

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=aya7osBbuJkz-ImL)23024131b.gif]

( i was slowly licking around your nipple teasing you) lapppp slupppp (and licking all the syrup slowly around your chest nd neck..)

umm sluppppp...

sluppp lappppp ummmmm.......

[Image: 0b5aa0fcfa41f4167bf38f9b0c6bdec6_0.jpg]

(as u placed ur right finger on myc hest and took some syrup and sucked it slowly my dick was gasping madly under my trouser as if it needs it so badly as for 95 days now it hasnt been touched or sucked )

( i was staring at ur bikini ur boobs ur navel hole ur lacy panty uhhh and my mouth was watering)

( it was all of a mess on my chest and my neck and chin )

u have made it all messy dishh.u..aahhhhhh ( i was about to complete a sentence but then u leaned on my chest and licked on my nipple slowly and i gasped and moaned a bit unable to complete the sentence and ur name dishu was named as dishaahh due to my moaning )

( u were having a field day today as i wasnt resisting i was letting u do what u want)

ahhhh hmmmm grrrrr ( i was groaning and grunting  a bit in pain as my bbc was trapped inside my trouser and ur actions are making me hard as hell and making my bbc pain as it didnt had much space inside trouser )
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 07:11 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: (as u placed ur right finger on myc hest and took some syrup and sucked it slowly my dick was gasping madly under my trouser as if it needs it so badly as for 95 days now it hasnt been touched or sucked )

( i was staring at ur bikini ur boobs ur navel hole ur lacy panty uhhh and my mouth was watering)

( it was all of a mess on my chest and my neck and chin )

u have made it all messy dishh.u..aahhhhhh ( i was about to complete a sentence but then u leaned on my chest and licked on my nipple slowly and i gasped and moaned a bit unable to complete the sentence and ur name dishu was named as dishaahh due to my moaning )

( u were having a field day today as i wasnt resisting i was letting u do what u want)

ahhhh hmmmm grrrrr ( i was groaning and grunting  a bit in pain as my bbc was trapped inside my trouser and ur actions are making me hard as hell and making my bbc pain as it didnt had much space inside trouser )

( i was licking all over your neck and chest looking at your face..) slurpppp ummmmm.....

( i can see you getting a bit uncomfortable and i understood what is bothering you...)

( i stopped licking and stood up at the same place....)

( then i turned back standing keeping my legs around your abs region and started removing my short...)

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=bZKnUDrtgY9h2NQ0)28454682b.gif]

i removed it completly and throw the short aside and now i am in my lacy panty exposing my cute milky soft ass.)

( then i sat again in the same position and my soft ass facing your face...)

( now your bbc was just before me inside the short trying to come out..)

( i placed my hand around your short and pulled it down slowly freeing your bbc..)

[Image: tumblr_memvrfHxFS1qi3ovoo2_500.gif]

( i was shocked by the size and widhth of your dick which is standing erect infront of me...)

( then i stood up and went and sat between your legs making them apart. my face was just before your bbc and i am looking at you and ur dick simutaneously..)

( then i slowly put my right hand on the tip of your dick and hold your tip with it..)

( i saw your face which was very relaxed now compared to before... i can see that u are enjoying this very much...)

( then i slowly started strking your dick with my right hand from top to bottom..)
[Image: ceb9942b9bc399d40de02600f00ceabb.gif]
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 07:30 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( i was licking all over your neck and chest looking at your face..) slurpppp ummmmm.....

( i can see you getting a bit uncomfortable and i understood what is bothering you...)

( i stopped licking and stood up at the same place....)

( then i turned back standing keeping my legs around your abs region and started removing my short...)

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=bZKnUDrtgY9h2NQ0)28454682b.gif]

i removed it completly and throw the short aside and now i am in my lacy panty exposing my cute milky soft ass.)

( then i sat again in the same position and my soft ass facing your face...)

( now your bbc was just before me inside the short trying to come out..)

( i placed my hand around your short and pulled it down slowly freeing your bbc..)

[Image: tumblr_memvrfHxFS1qi3ovoo2_500.gif]

( i was shocked by the size and widhth of your dick which is standing erect infront of me...)

( then i stood up and went and sat between your legs making them apart. my face was just before your bbc and i am looking at you and ur dick simutaneously..)

( then i slowly put my right hand on the tip of your dick and hold your tip with it..)

( i saw your face which was very relaxed now compared to before... i can see that u are enjoying this very much...)

( then i slowly started strking your dick with my right hand from top to bottom..)
[Image: ceb9942b9bc399d40de02600f00ceabb.gif]

( as u stood up and pulled ur short down sexily i was looking at ur bubble butt and u can see my BBC dwoingg dangling and tent moving wildly inside my trouser ) uhhhhhhhhh 

( i wanted to eat ur ass so badly ) 

( i had ur lick marks on nipple chest neck ) u were like a cat )

( now u were in just bikini lacy bra nd lacy panty and 80 percent of ur bubble butt completely visible  uhhhhh ) ahhhhh ( my bbc was paaining as it wanted release )

( and then u sat placed ur sexy ass on my abs ) hmmmmmmm ( i was groaning behind )

( as u pulled down my short my bbc sprang out ) dwoinggggggggg hmmmmm

( my balls were out in the open filled with seeds )

[Image: DYeBF5lVMAADDTR.jpg:large]

( my foreskin was just 10 percent open and it showed how red my dickhead was but rest of it is covered with black foreskin )

( it was huge it was almost 12 inches )

( and my ballsac was lying on bed heavy )

[Image: c67lndoquki61.jpg]

( my bbc was a bit curved to the left )

[Image: th?id=OIP.X68DzVRvvdZ1Rd9mecVdlgHaJ4&pid=15.1]

( as u stood up parted my legs and sat in between on knees like a cat and took my bbc in ur right palm ur one palm cant cover it ) uhhhhh hnmmmmmmmm ( i was slightly stretching in slight pain and pleasure )

( my balls were very warm and emanated masculine sweaty scent and it was out there in air it was warm and bbc was hot aswell it is very necessary to make the temperature drop down )

haaaaaaa hmmmmmmmm ( i was groaning it pain as nuts were paining my junk wasnt released for 96 days causing bluee balls ) 

( i didnt said anything but letting u do what u want )
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 07:50 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: ( as u stood up and pulled ur short down sexily i was looking at ur bubble butt and u can see my BBC dwoingg dangling and tent moving wildly inside my trouser ) uhhhhhhhhh 

( i wanted to eat ur ass so badly ) 

( i had ur lick marks on nipple chest neck ) u were like a cat )

( now u were in just bikini lacy bra nd lacy panty and 80 percent of ur bubble butt completely visible  uhhhhh ) ahhhhh ( my bbc was paaining as it wanted release )

( and then u sat placed ur sexy ass on my abs ) hmmmmmmm ( i was groaning behind )

( as u pulled down my short my bbc sprang out ) dwoinggggggggg hmmmmm

( my balls were out in the open filled with seeds )

[Image: DYeBF5lVMAADDTR.jpg:large]

( my foreskin was just 10 percent open and it showed how red my dickhead was but rest of it is covered with black foreskin )

( it was huge it was almost 12 inches )

( and my ballsac was lying on bed heavy )

[Image: c67lndoquki61.jpg]

( my bbc was a bit curved to the left )

[Image: th?id=OIP.X68DzVRvvdZ1Rd9mecVdlgHaJ4&pid=15.1]

( as u stood up parted my legs and sat in between on knees like a cat and took my bbc in ur right palm ur one palm cant cover it ) uhhhhh hnmmmmmmmm ( i was slightly stretching in slight pain and pleasure )

( my balls were very warm and emanated masculine sweaty scent and it was out there in air it was warm and bbc was hot aswell it is very necessary to make the temperature drop down )

haaaaaaa hmmmmmmmm ( i was groaning it pain as nuts were paining my junk wasnt released for 96 days causing bluee balls ) 

( i didnt said anything but letting u do what u want )

( i saw you struggling so much.. then i understood that you need a release very badly and your balls were full and paining.)

( i was strokingyour dick slowly with one hand but was not able to hold it completly. i hold your dick only half in my hand as it was huge compared to my palm..) ummmmmm... ( i was moaning slowly and started playing with your balls wityh other hand...)
[Image: good-hands_001.gif]

( ur balls felt huge insdie my hands.. they were warm and full... i can sense that by the touch...)

( u are making sounds as soon as i took ur balls in my hands...) ummmmm ( i started teasing u much by pressing them hardly ....)

( then i took the honey bowl beside me and poured some of it on your balls....)

( now your balls are filled with honeyyy... i bent down and took my toungue out and slowly started licking them...)
slurppppp,..... ummmm... lappppp

lpppp ummmm. sluppppp... lurppppp

[Image: tumblr_md0pexZd6W1rrn179o1_400.gif]

(i took ur left ball completly inside my mouth and started sucking it..)

uf....umm sluppppp sluppp..

slupppp......

[Image: Disha-Patani-hot-bikni.jpg]

( i am stroking your dick with both hands now and sucking your balls with my mouth...)

slupppp............slupppppp...ummmmm

sluppp.....
( i started spitting on your balls and some in my hands to make it sloppy..)

thuuuuu.. thuuuuuu

shccccc shccccccchhhh.....( stroking dick)

umm..... sluprpppp slurpppp ( sucking balls )
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 08:12 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( i saw you struggling so much.. then i understood that you need a release very badly and your balls were full and paining.)

( i was strokingyour dick slowly with one hand but was not able to hold it completly. i hold your dick only half in my hand as it was huge compared to my palm..) ummmmmm... ( i was moaning slowly and started playing with your balls wityh other hand...)
[Image: good-hands_001.gif]

( ur balls felt huge insdie my hands.. they were warm and full... i can sense that by the touch...)

( u are making sounds as soon as i took ur balls in my hands...) ummmmm ( i started teasing u much by pressing them hardly ....)

( then i took the honey bowl beside me and poured some of it on your balls....)

( now your balls are filled with honeyyy... i bent down and took my toungue out and slowly started licking them...)
slurppppp,..... ummmm... lappppp

lpppp ummmm. sluppppp... lurppppp

[Image: tumblr_md0pexZd6W1rrn179o1_400.gif]

(i took ur left ball completly inside my mouth and started sucking it..)

uf....umm sluppppp sluppp..

slupppp......

[Image: Disha-Patani-hot-bikni.jpg]

( i am stroking your dick with both hands now and sucking your balls with my mouth...)

slupppp............slupppppp...ummmmm

sluppp.....
( i started spitting on your balls and some in my hands to make it sloppy..)

thuuuuu.. thuuuuuu

shccccc shccccccchhhh.....( stroking dick)

umm..... sluprpppp slurpppp ( sucking balls )

( as u hold my bbc and then with left hand hold my balls ) uhh dishaa what are uuu ...auhhhhhhh ( thats when u pressed it stopping me from speaking )

( now by default i called u disha ) ahhhhh uhhhhh what are u doi..nnnnn uhhhh haaaaaaa ( moaning as u glazed my black balls with honey and licking it )

( my bbc just going wild moving left right like a pendulum ) ahhh uhhhhhh ( grunting groaning )

( i was scratching the bedsheet with feet as u were suckling on my testicles slowly and jerking me off slowly jerking my shaft ) 

( as u spat on my balls a slight shiny precum drop appeared on my peeslit above ) uhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmm 

( u were just 52 kg meat i was 130 kg hard mucle beast still u were making me moan and groan in pain and pleasure)
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 08:33 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: ( as u hold my bbc and then with left hand hold my balls ) uhh dishaa what are uuu ...auhhhhhhh ( thats when u pressed it stopping me from speaking )

( now by default i called u disha ) ahhhhh uhhhhh what are u doi..nnnnn uhhhh haaaaaaa ( moaning as u glazed my black balls with honey and licking it )

( my bbc just going wild moving left right like a pendulum ) ahhh uhhhhhh ( grunting groaning )

( i was scratching the bedsheet with feet as u were suckling on my testicles slowly and jerking me off slowly jerking my shaft ) 

( as u spat on my balls a slight shiny precum drop appeared on my peeslit above ) uhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmm 

( u were just 52 kg meat i was 130 kg hard mucle beast still u were making me moan and groan in pain and pleasure)

( i was sucking and stroking your dick no stop as a hungry slut and pleasuring you..)

( i then saw precum coming out from your tip... with out wasting any time i moved my mouth on to your peeslit and now i am licking ur fresh pre cum with my toungue and slowly pushing my toungue into ur peeslit..)

while my left hand stroking ur dick and right hand playing and pressing with your sloppy balls.)

ummmm.....luppp .....luppppp

sluppp ummmmm.....lupppppp......

[Image: e3e3f9dfc772bb42f3eebd23ddd76c31.gif]
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 08:48 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( i was sucking and stroking your dick no stop as a hungry slut and pleasuring you..)

( i then saw precum coming out from your tip... with out wasting any time i moved my mouth on to your peeslit and now i am licking ur fresh pre cum with my toungue and slowly pushing my toungue into ur peeslit..)

while my left hand stroking ur dick and right hand playing and pressing with your sloppy balls.)

ummmm.....luppp .....luppppp

sluppp ummmmm.....lupppppp......

[Image: e3e3f9dfc772bb42f3eebd23ddd76c31.gif]

( as that drop of shiny precum came on top of peeslit i saw that look in ur eyes as if u are hungry for this to taste it )

uhh dishaaa ahhhhhhh ( i was even moaning ur name as u were jerking my big shlong like a slut and massaging my filled up balls ) grrrrrrrrr slow dow...nnn haaaaaaaaaaaa uhhhhhh

( then u started flicking ur tongue tip on the peeslit slupping it and tasting it ) uhhhhh are u eating itt ? uhhhhhh ( even ur sister didnt do all this)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uhhhhhh ( foreskin was still covering 80 percent of the dickhead ) 

( isnt he a boy ohhh fuckkkk how good is he in this uhhh)
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 08:53 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: ( as that drop of shiny precum came on top of peeslit i saw that look in ur eyes as if u are hungry for this to taste it )

uhh dishaaa ahhhhhhh ( i was even moaning ur name as u were jerking my big shlong like a slut and massaging my filled up balls ) grrrrrrrrr slow dow...nnn haaaaaaaaaaaa uhhhhhh

( then u started flicking ur tongue tip on the peeslit slupping it and tasting it ) uhhhhh are u eating itt ? uhhhhhh ( even ur sister didnt do all this)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uhhhhhh ( foreskin was still covering 80 percent of the dickhead ) 

( isnt he a boy ohhh fuckkkk how good is he in this uhhh)

( i was getting still more hornier with the moans you were making)

Ahhhh jiju ... it tastes so good....

slupppp......luppppp...ummmmmm

( then i slowly pulled your foresking down till 75 % and i started sucking the uncoverd part and stroking your dick with two hands..)

sluppp.....slupppppp......ummm

chppppp chapppp....

[Image: blacked-blowjob-suckingcock-blonde-bbc-k...fs_001.gif]

( i was looking at your face sucking  head of your bbc.... and you i acn see how much you are enjoying this....)

[Image: disha-patani-bikini-sexy-body-cleavage-3.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 09:01 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( i was getting still more hornier with the moans you were making)

Ahhhh jiju ... it tastes so good....

slupppp......luppppp...ummmmmm

( then i slowly pulled your foresking down till 75 % and i started sucking the uncoverd part and stroking your dick with two hands..)

sluppp.....slupppppp......ummm

chppppp chapppp....

[Image: blacked-blowjob-suckingcock-blonde-bbc-k...fs_001.gif]

( i was looking at your face sucking  head of your bbc.... and you i acn see how much you are enjoying this....)

[Image: disha-patani-bikini-sexy-body-cleavage-3.jpg]

( as u pulled my foreskin down ) uhhhhhh its a bit tight dishuuuu uhhhh what the hell are uuu 

( but then u started to suck my huge red head ) uhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i was stratching my feet and palm on bed as u started sucking )

haaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhh 

grrrrrrrr hmmmmmmmmmmm ( as u started sucking i pressed my head back on pillow due to so much pleasure as my dick is getting sucked after almost 95 days ) 

hmmmmmmm ( u were stroking at the same time which was making sure u are getting more wet cold precum out )

arent u a boy dishann haaaaaaaa uhhhhhhh ( trying to find out why a boy wants to pleasure a man ) 

haaaaaaaaaa ( i was moaning groaning my eyes getting closed in pleasure unable to speak )
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 09:07 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: ( as u pulled my foreskin down ) uhhhhhh its a bit tight dishuuuu uhhhh what the hell are uuu 

( but then u started to suck my huge red head ) uhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i was stratching my feet and palm on bed as u started sucking )

haaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhh 

grrrrrrrr hmmmmmmmmmmm ( as u started sucking i pressed my head back on pillow due to so much pleasure as my dick is getting sucked after almost 95 days ) 

hmmmmmmm ( u were stroking at the same time which was making sure u are getting more wet cold precum out )

arent u a boy dishann haaaaaaaa uhhhhhhh ( trying to find out why a boy wants to pleasure a man ) 

haaaaaaaaaa ( i was moaning groaning my eyes getting closed in pleasure unable to speak )

(as i am stroking your dick with both hands , i saw precum coming out from your tip... then i started licking the precum by licking between your peeslit...)
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker-33c06f4dd6abf1983.gif]

I a you bitchboi jiju.... lckkkkkk ummmmmmm.........(licking)

I was waitiing for this day from the day i saw you..  lckkkkkk ummmm ( saying looking into your eyes with on hand holding your dick and other hand playing with your balls.)

[Image: disha-patani-disha-patani-hot.gif]

Dont you like it jiju.....i m ready to do anything to satisfy you...Ummmmm lkkkkkk( licking your bbc from bottom to top..)

[Image: tumblr_n6kus8Obx11rnlorio1_500.gif]

You just relax jiju... i ll make you forget didi.... ummmmmmmmmm ummmmm( started sucking your balls......)

Ummmmm shhhhhh ummmmmm.............

ahh jijuu i have never seen a cock like this before....( tapping ur dick on to my soft chicks.....)

Chhkkkk chkkkkkkkk........

[Image: bbc-cheeck-slap_001.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd-C9QNzU16PRwQN_vXtO...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-02-2024, 09:36 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: (as i am stroking your dick with both hands , i saw precum coming out from your tip... then i started licking the precum by licking between your peeslit...)
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker-33c06f4dd6abf1983.gif]

I a you bitchboi jiju.... lckkkkkk ummmmmmm.........(licking)

I was waitiing for this day from the day i saw you..  lckkkkkk ummmm ( saying looking into your eyes with on hand holding your dick and other hand playing with your balls.)

[Image: disha-patani-disha-patani-hot.gif]

Dont you like it jiju.....i m ready to do anything to satisfy you...Ummmmm lkkkkkk( licking your bbc from bottom to top..)

[Image: tumblr_n6kus8Obx11rnlorio1_500.gif]

You just relax jiju... i ll make you forget didi.... ummmmmmmmmm ummmmm( started sucking your balls......)

Ummmmm shhhhhh ummmmmm.............

ahh jijuu i have never seen a cock like this before....( tapping ur dick on to my soft chicks.....)

Chhkkkk chkkkkkkkk........

[Image: bbc-cheeck-slap_001.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd-C9QNzU16PRwQN_vXtO...Q&usqp=CAU]

( it was evening 6.30 pm sunsetting perfect sceneray slow breeze coming in from the sea )

hmmmmmmm ( as u lick my peeslit) ahhh fkkkk ishhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrr ( i was grunting ) 

A bitchboi ? what the hell is ahhh uhhh thatt hmmmmmmm ( i never heard of this term BITCHBOI before and u introduced urself as that ) 

( ur palm was very soft and ur fingers thin like girls ) hmmmm ishhhhhhh i dont understanddd u are a boy right ?

i mean i have heard of relationships with wifes sister what the hell is thisss hmmmmmmmmm ( thats when u licked from bottom to top )

fkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhh ( i pressed my head on pillow as u were slow sensual in ur attackk )

forget didi ? what are u talking about ? are u dumb ? u are a boyyyy ahhhhhhh ( thats when u started sucking my balls ) fkkkkkkkkkk haaaa ( my bbc just thriving hardd twitching moving here and there )

( as u tap my bbc on ur cheeck ) hmmmmmm u are a boy u idiottt ( i was starting to enjoy aswell but as a responsible brother in law i pointed out ur gender )
Like Reply
(18-02-2024, 09:51 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( it was evening 6.30 pm sunsetting perfect sceneray slow breeze coming in from the sea )

hmmmmmmm ( as u lick my peeslit) ahhh fkkkk ishhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrr ( i was grunting ) 

A bitchboi ? what the hell is ahhh uhhh thatt hmmmmmmm ( i never heard of this term BITCHBOI before and u introduced urself as that ) 

( ur palm was very soft and ur fingers thin like girls ) hmmmm ishhhhhhh i dont understanddd u are a boy right ?

i mean i have heard of relationships with wifes sister what the hell is thisss hmmmmmmmmm ( thats when u licked from bottom to top )

fkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhh ( i pressed my head on pillow as u were slow sensual in ur attackk )

forget didi ? what are u talking about ? are u dumb ? u are a boyyyy ahhhhhhh ( thats when u started sucking my balls ) fkkkkkkkkkk haaaa ( my bbc just thriving hardd twitching moving here and there )

( as u tap my bbc on ur cheeck ) hmmmmmm u are a boy u idiottt ( i was starting to enjoy aswell but as a responsible brother in law i pointed out ur gender )

( I started sucking your glans region again...... I saw you enjoying all this by seeing your face and you are not trying to stop me.. i became more confident now...)

ummmmm..... ummmmmmmm. Ahhhhh

Ahh jiju.. ummmmmm..... i may be boy for the world.... ummmmmmm but when its comes to you ummmmmmm( sucking your glans region while talikng with you)  im your girl whos duty is to satisy you.... ummmmmm.....

[Image: 291c18_c528cf2b399042968827c8d95f3ccacb~mv2.gif]

ummmmmmm...... so you want to have any affair with your wife's sister jijuuuu.... ummmmmmmmmm( licking your shaft from bottom to top..)  then im ready jijuuu lets both have an affair secertly......

lckkkkkkk lckkkkkkkk.......

[Image: ezgif-2-2113ef4779.gif]

[Image: 7f8b378831976d500ef3d5ca2a0f2cf0.gif]

look at your dick jijuuuuu.... its throbbing in my hand......lkkkkkkkkkkk......

i think you stored lot of cum inside it.....( ummmmmmm started sucking your tip again...& i saw you struggling with pain)  why to take this pain jijuuuu .... ummmmmm

ummmmmm....ummmm

from now on ill take care of your dick and make sure u feel good alll the time....ummmmmmm

dont wait for didi if you anything....ummmmmmmm

remember you have another secret wife here to take care of your needs.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQojNMbFZOy80-d9SFs8VL...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(18-02-2024, 10:14 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: ( I started sucking your glance region again...... I saw you enjoying all this by seeing your face and you are not trying to stop me.. i became more confident now...)

ummmmm..... ummmmmmmm. Ahhhhh

Ahh jiju.. ummmmmm..... i may be boy for the world.... ummmmmmm but when its comes to you ummmmmmm( sucking your glance region while talikng with you)  im your girl whos duty is to satisy you.... ummmmmm.....

[Image: 291c18_c528cf2b399042968827c8d95f3ccacb~mv2.gif]

ummmmmmm...... so you want to have any affair with your wife's sister jijuuuu.... ummmmmmmmmm( licking your shaft from bottom to top..)  then im ready jijuuu lets both have an affair secertly......

lckkkkkkk lckkkkkkkk.......

[Image: ezgif-2-2113ef4779.gif]

[Image: 7f8b378831976d500ef3d5ca2a0f2cf0.gif]

look at your dick jijuuuuu.... its throbbing in my hand......lkkkkkkkkkkk......

i think you stored lot of cum inside it.....( ummmmmmm started sucking your tip again...& i saw you struggling with pain)  why to take this pain jijuuuu .... ummmmmm

ummmmmm....ummmm

from now on ill take care of your dick and make sure u feel good alll the time....ummmmmmm

dont wait for didi if you anything....ummmmmmmm

remember you have another secret wife here to take care of your needs.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQojNMbFZOy80-d9SFs8VL...Q&usqp=CAU]

( as u were sucking my glans it was very sensitive ) huhhhhhhhhh damnnnnnnnn hmmmmmmmmm 

( where the fukk did this boy learned all this )

( when u said u may be a boy to the world but is a girl to me who will satisfy me always ) growing long hair dosent make a boy girl u dumbooo ( i wasnt stopping u but kind of telling u how u have a misunderstood identity )

( u were looking hungry for my 12 incher licking it ) u are a vegetarian right ? ( ur did told me that u are a vegetarian and the way u were having hunger for my bbc made me doubt whether u are a non veg )

( as u said my nuts are filled my bbc is throbbing why to take this pain ) well thats why ur didi is here u dumboo its not ur job to uhhhhhhh relievee haaaaaaa mee ( as u started licking the tip) carefull its sensitive ( precum was coming out and spreading on dickhead shining the red head )

dishanttt is this some prank or something ( i was super straight and to have a boy pleasure me was different feeling ) 

( my red dick head wasnt washed for a long time so it had white smegma residue ) 

[Image: d515a8ec8a7f830ca1553c7add609ce3.30.jpg]
Like Reply
(18-02-2024, 10:26 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as u were sucking my glans it was very sensitive ) huhhhhhhhhh damnnnnnnnn hmmmmmmmmm 

( where the fukk did this boy learned all this )

( when u said u may be a boy to the world but is a girl to me who will satisfy me always ) growing long hair dosent make a boy girl u dumbooo ( i wasnt stopping u but kind of telling u how u have a misunderstood identity )

( u were looking hungry for my 12 incher licking it ) u are a vegetarian right ? ( ur did told me that u are a vegetarian and the way u were having hunger for my bbc made me doubt whether u are a non veg )

( as u said my nuts are filled my bbc is throbbing why to take this pain ) well thats why ur didi is here u dumboo its not ur job to uhhhhhhh relievee haaaaaaa mee ( as u started licking the tip) carefull its sensitive ( precum was coming out and spreading on dickhead shining the red head )

dishanttt is this some prank or something ( i was super straight and to have a boy pleasure me was different feeling ) 

( my red dick head wasnt washed for a long time so it had white smegma residue ) 

[Image: d515a8ec8a7f830ca1553c7add609ce3.30.jpg]

Ahhh jijuuuuuu...... i became veg to make my body feminie and smooth so that i can satisfy you more.. but the only meat i live eating is your gaint bbc jijuuuuu....... ummmmmmm ( licking the tip of ur dick ......)

( as i am licking precum came again from your dick... and all your glans region is filled with smegma..)

as didi is not feeling well its my duty to make you feel good jijuuu....

look at your cock... you should take care of it more jijuu see how dirty it is...let me clean it...

( i put my tongue out and started licking the smegma accumulated on your glans.....)

lkkkkkkk.......lkkkkkkkkkkk

[Image: 3d63f6e88108f8cb2a5992a8257c4cd8.gif]

lkkkkkkkk lkkkkkkkkkkk( i m licking all the smegma from your dick by holding your dick with my right hand...)

(i stretched my other hand onto your abs region and rubbing your abs....)

wowww jijuuuuu your are so strong......

lkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........( i cleaned your dick tip comepletly licking all the smegma....)

you want to see my feminie side more jijuuu......( i gotup and reached to my shorts which were beside us and took a lipstick from it...)

( i then started applying the lipstick onto my lips whick is of bright red color....)

[Image: disha_1200x768.jpeg]

( after applying i threw it aside ) now do i look more feminie jijuuuu???........

( i again bent down and started kissing ur cock leaving my lipstick marks over it)

Like Reply
(18-02-2024, 10:54 PM)sissycuck2 Wrote: Ahhh jijuuuuuu...... i became veg to make my body feminie and smooth so that i can satisfy you more.. but the only meat i live eating is your gaint bbc jijuuuuu....... ummmmmmm ( licking the tip of ur dick ......)

( as i am licking precum came again from your dick... and all your glans region is filled with smegma..)

as didi is not feeling well its my duty to make you feel good jijuuu....

look at your cock... you should take care of it more jijuu see how dirty it is...let me clean it...

( i put my tongue out and started licking the smegma accumulated on your glans.....)

lkkkkkkk.......lkkkkkkkkkkk

[Image: 3d63f6e88108f8cb2a5992a8257c4cd8.gif]

lkkkkkkkk lkkkkkkkkkkk( i m licking all the smegma from your dick by holding your dick with my right hand...)

(i stretched my other hand onto your abs region and rubbing your abs....)

wowww jijuuuuu your are so strong......

lkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........( i cleaned your dick tip comepletly licking all the smegma....)

you want to see my feminie side more jijuuu......( i gotup and reached to my shorts which were beside us and took a lipstick from it...)

( i then started applying the lipstick onto my lips whick is of bright red color....)

[Image: disha_1200x768.jpeg]

( after applying i threw it aside ) now do i look more feminie jijuuuu???........

( i again bent down and started kissing ur cock leaving my lipstick marks over it)

( as u were disclosing how u like getting feminine and thats why u eat veg food and how u like my meat ) fkkkkkk u sound like a whore dishuuuu 

( as u said its ur duty to make me feel good since didi is not well i kind of felt u are right ) well its lil big even ur didi struggles to uhhhhhhh take care of itttt 

heyyy dont eat that wash it awayy haaaaaaaaa ( it was as if u like that smegma as some food ) what the hell are u haaaaaaa ( fuckkk how is he so hungry for smegma  what the hell )

( while u were licking my smegma away u were calming me down with ur left hand massaging my abs ) hmmmmm 

( as u took the glossy lipstick and applied on ur lips and then laid down between my legs and kissed my shaft ) 

wtf are u ? are u a fag ? dishantt ? ( meanwhile my bbc is just throbbing hard twitching with the pleasure u were giving it )
Like Reply