Adultery My Lovely Wife
great story bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Msg me for play in voice
[+] 1 user Likes Pooja_Paid_Voice's post
Like Reply
After the incident in the pool didn't happen anything special. Now I know she was born to be slut. And I also enjoy watching her slutty activity. So I attached some hidden cameras and mics in-house to monitor her all activities. I also even installed a GPS tracking app on her phone. A few weeks passed but I couldn't see any of her naughty activity other than her daytime masturbation. She must really need good fucking again. I couldn't have sex with her every night due a tiredness. That must make her more desperate. And I hoped she would do something soon. 

[b]One Sunday evening our houseowner came into our house. I knew our rent-due day coming, So I kept some money in my pocket for the house rent. We called his uncle Jeewa. He was in his late forties I think. He was like a good guy but I knew he had lust on Shalini. She also noticed his stare many times. She even told me sometimes he was staring at her boobs and ass. I told her to let him watch that was no harm. When we talking Shalini came in with tea. When she bent to give tea to Jeewa uncle, He could see her cleavage from her deep-neck blouse. Salini also noticed his stare on her cleavage. And when she go back to the kitchen he watched her round ass corner of his eyes. I want to give him rent money but I ask him to come tomorrow morning. Because I didn't have enough money. But truly I want to make an opportunity for him. I hope he will take advantage of this opportunity. That night Shalini wanted to have sex with me. She wore a sexy lingering and sexy nighty. But I ignored her saying tired. [/b]

The next day before I went to the office went to town to bring money from the ATM. I ask Shalini to pay the house rent if Jeewa uncle returns for money. That day I didn't have any special work in the office. So I tried to log in to Camaras at home. But I couldn't bad network connection. I was restless to know what happening at home. I took my phone to call Shalini. I made a call. But she didn't answer the first call. After many rings, she answered the phone in a second call. 
Me - Hello.. Are you busy? You didn't answer the first call.
Shalini - Ohh.. Sorry.. Me.. I.. was sleeping. Why did you call..
Me - Nothing important. Just want to hear my sweet wife's lovely voice. So how was your day?
Shalini - As.. usual darling. mmm.... after housework aaaaammmm. went to bed for rest. 
Me - What happened your voice is different.
Shalini - ooohhh.... mmmm... Nothing darling. my... toe hit on bed frame. hmmm.. aaahhhhh... mmmm.. Darling, I will call you back I should put ice on my toe. 
Me - Should we meet a doctor? Should I come back to home?
Shalini - Nooo... It was nothing serious. 
Me - Ok. Ok. I have to attend the meeting. I will call you back.

[b]After hearing her voice I knew something going on house. I heard her little moaning on the phone. Even hearing her moaning make my dick hard. I want to run back to my house and watch what happened in my house. But I want to be patience so I went to the washroom in the office to shake my dick. When I back to my house everything was normal. I couldn't find any clue of any dirty activity. Even Shalini pretends like best wife in the world. If I had never seen her fuck with others, I will never believe she was a slut. That night she didn't have the interest to fuck with me like the past few days. I told her that I had to finish an office project so I worked on my laptop until she slept. After she slept I opened saved video records from hidden cameras. [/b]

[b]I saw Shalini finish her housework earlier than usual. After her morning bath she usually changes into a normal dress, But today she wore a sexy transparent purple nighty. She also wears a matching purple panty bra set too. She knew today Jeewa uncle visiting for rent still, so she wore the sexy dress to seduce him. After that, she went to the main door and came back to the room. She was sitting on the bed while thinking about something. I think she waiting for Uncle. But he didn't come early. One hour later, when uncle knocked on the door she was lying on the bed. When she heard knocking she quickly got up, and she slowly walked toward to bedroom door while biting her thumb nail. She looks nervous. She heard uncle calling her name while knocking. But she didn't open the main door and came back to bed. I thought she changed her mind. After a few knocks uncle opened the door. I think Shalini unlocked the main door earlier. Shalini lay on the bed pretending to be asleep. Uncle slowly walks into the house and searches for Shalini. After he searched in the kitchen walk into the bedroom. For a few seconds, he just stared at how she slept. She lay on the back side to the top. Half of the thigh was open from her nighty. and her panty and bra are visible from the transparent nighty. He squeezes his dick on the pant. He called her name again. But she didn't respond. He came a little closer to her and called her name again. When he gets no response he taps on her ankle while calling her name. But she still did not respond at all. He slowly touched her ankle. When she didn't respond he got little bolder. [/b]

[b][b]He slowly starts to touch her leg. And his hand slowly coming upward. But still, Shalini didn't show any response at all. Now his hand touched her thigh. He slowly raised her nighty to her waist. Now her purple panty was completely visible. Then he touches her ass gently and squeezes it slowly. He did it for a few seconds and got up from bed. Then he called her name again to check she was awake. After he confirmed she was in deep sleep, He slowly removed her panty. Now her bottom part was completely naked. He touches her both ass cheeks and kisses on it. After a few seconds, she starts to move. Uncle got scared and jumped out of bed. Shalini didn't open her eyes. She just turn around on the bed while showing her hairy pussy to him. He didn't want to leave in the middle. He starts to remove his dress one by one. He gets on the bed again with his underpants. and he closely watches her pussy and smell it. Then he slowly spread her legs while touching her thigh. His hand was now near her pussy. When he touched her pussy I saw his smile on his face. I think he could feel the wetness in her pussy. He slowly rubbed her pussy with his fingers. And kissed on her thigh. In a few seconds, his mouth was on her pussy and he licking my wife's pussy. Shalini tries hard not to show any facial expression. But I could see her face changing. And I think Uncle also knew she was just pretending to be asleep. He licked her pussy a few minutes. Then came close to her face and kissed her lips.[/b][/b]

Uncle - I know you are already awake. (while he fingering her pussy) You don't mind if I continue right? 

Uncle knew she was ready to do anything now. Shalini was still closing her eyes, But she moaned in a low voice when he fingered. He took her hand and placed it on his bulge. She slowly squeezes his dick on his underpants. Uncle was keep fingering her pussy and a few seconds later Shalini's hand was inside Uncle's underpants. He didn't want to waste any more time. He came to her top and started to kiss her like crazy. Shalini was responding to his kiss but her eyes were still shut. While kissing her lips he rubbed his dick on her pussy. Without any warning, he pushed his fat dick into her pussy. With that hard trust, Shalini's eyes get wide open. He slowly starts to fuck her pussy. Uncle looked at her lusty eyes. But she avoids his eyes with shyness. He getting his speed and Shalini moaning sexy way. He raised her nighty to her neck and removed it completely. Then he took out her boobs from her bra and squeeze them hard while fucking her fully speed. Its look like she was near to cum. When she shake and cumed Uncle slow his fucking and kissed her lips again. 

Uncle - Honey do you like my fucking.
Shalini - hmmm.. 
Uncle - Say it (squeeze hard her nipple)
Shalini - Yes.. yes I like your fucking
Uncle - Is my dick better than your husband?
Shalini - Yes. It feels deep inside me. oohhh...
Uncle - Ohh honey I want to fuck you from the day I saw you first. But I never thought I get a chance to fuck a beautiful homely wife like you. Your pussy was too tight and felt soo good like a virgin girl. 

That was when she got a call from me. She looks at the phone display and ignores the call. When I called her the second time uncle stop fucking her and ask her to answer, but she refused. Then Uncle took her phone and answered She didn't have a choice other than speak to me on the phone. When she started talking he slowly start to fuck her. She ends the call quickly and stares at him with an angry face. But when he starts to fuck her hard and kiss on her lips she responds to him like his lover. They change their position to doggy style and fucked her fully speed. After a long fuck he released his hot cum in her pussy. She also cummed two times while he fuck her hard. Both fell on the bed and rested for a while. They slept together while hugging each other. I thought it was over. But after 30 minutes Shalini start to rub his semi-erect dick again she crawl and sucked his dick. And both start their second round. And it was longer than the first round. While I watching a recorded video I also cummed multiple times, Watching my wife fucking with our houseowner's uncle. 
[+] 8 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
The next day when I was going to work I saw our houseowner standing near the bus halt. When I saw him I didn't feel any angry with him. But I didn't want to face him anymore. But unfortunately, he saw me coming his way on a bike so I couldn't avoid him. When I stopped near him he told me that he was leaving his home town for a few days because of some land issue. I observe him when he speaks with me. He didn't show any clue about his encounter with my wife. That day I could concentrate on my work perfectly.  Because I feel safe about Shalini. After knowing the homeowner was out of town I don't have to worry about Shalini. That evening Shalini got a massage from the Houseowner.

Houseowner - Hi darling how are you.
Shalini - I am fine. Where are you?
Houseowner - I was in my hometown. I'm sorry I couldn't say earlier 
Shalini - It's ok. But why do you leave in a hurry?
Houseowner - My family owned lad here but some peoples settles there by force. I have to take care of that. 
Shalini - Ohh..
Houseowner - I didn't want to leave but my wife insisted on going there. 
Shalini - Why?
Houseowner - You know I just want to stay with you. I miss your pussy already. 
Shalini - Oh really? So you only miss my pussy not me.
Houseowner - I miss you too but mostly your honey-tight pussy. Even now my dick getting up while thinking about your hot body.
Shalini - mmm... I miss your dick too. When you return.
Houseowner - As soon as I settle this problem. Officials say they will send them away within two weeks. But I'm trying to do that sooner. 
Shalini - Two weeks? 
Houseowner - Don't worry I will finish this within a week. Then I will come for your pussy. 
Shalini - Really? soo sweat. I am waiting for you.

I don't understand how Shalini speaks so openly with him. Before she was so shy around men, but now she openly talks about sex without any shame. Week passed slowly but the Houseowner didn't return. His issue got complicated and he had to stay in his hometown for more than a week. But he called Shalini whatever he got a chance. She also enjoyed chatting with him They had phone sex a few times. Shalini masturbated a few times while she chatting with the house owner. That week Shalini had sex with me very actively. I enjoyed well fucking with her but still, I feel something missing. I think I want to watch more of her naughty act. That's why I watched many time her fucking video with the homeowner.

Time passed slowly. The owner of the house went to the village and has already been gone for three weeks. Shalini didn't get any news from him for last week. Looks like she was a little upset. I tried my best to make her satisfied in bed. But she couldn't get full satisfaction from me. That is why I decided to take a few days' leave and visit her hometown for a few days. She was so happy about my idea. As we planned we started our journey in the morning. Shalini wore a red salwar top and white leggings. Because of her body-hugging dress, everyone can see her beautiful body curves. I was so proud to have a beautiful wife like Shalini. I know she was slut from the inside. But I think that's why I love her more than before. 

It was a long drive so decided to travel by car. Because there were fewer buses and trains for travel to her home town. After two hours of driving, I felt something wrong with our vehicle. I decided to check the car in the next town. But for our bad luck car broke down on a deserted road. There was a big forest on both sides of the road. I got out of the car and tried to find the problem. I tried something I knew but it didn't work. Shalini looked at my tired face while I was trying to fix the car. After 30 minutes I gave up and decided to find professional mechanics. But I have to walk more than 4km to the next town. I explained the situation to Shalini and I asked Shalini to stay inside the car with the lock until I returned. I start to walk hoping to get a lift from someone. But last 30 minutes we only could see 2 trucks pass. I chose this road because someone said it was less traffic. But I never guessed this would be so isolated. After 05 minute's walk, luckily I got a lift from the truck. He dropped me near the motor mechanic shop. There was a boy and I explained my situation. He said his boss was the mechanic and he went home for lunch. He asked me to wait until he returned. But when I remember Shalini was alone in an isolated road. I felt a little afraid. I think he understood my thinking. So he called his boss and explained about my problem and gave his phone to me to speak with a mechanic. He said he just came home so asked me to wait. When I told him that Shalini was alone in the car he started to think something. Then he suggests to go back to the vehicle and wait there until he returns. I agreed to that suggestion. That boy gave me his foot bike for it was a big help for me. 

When I returned I saw a lorry near our car. I don't know why I felt something familiar feeling. I stopped my bike before they saw me and hid behind the forest. I try to find my wife and I saw Shalini chatting with a guy while leaning on the car. I couldn't see them clearly because of the distance. So I walk into a side forest hiding behind bushes. I could come closer to them. They were staying 50m away from me. Then I could see the guy she was talking with. I only see his back he was trying to find the problem in my car while chatting with Shalini. I couldn't hear them but she was talking with him without afraid. but she looked like little uncomfortable. That guy was wearing a lungi and lace baniyan with many patches. From the back, he was a muscular guy with dark skin. I didn't understand why I looked for details about him maybe because I felt something fishy. 

After a few minutes check that the guy closed the car bonnet and came closer to Shalini. That's when I saw his face. He looked ugly. Big old pimple holes all around his face. It makes him more uglier. Shalini also didn't look at his face. Maybe it makes her feel disgusted. He must also understand her feelings with her expression. Even so, she speaks with him calmly and friendly. I try to move closer to them to hear their conversation. While they chat I saw she was standing uncomfortably crossing her legs and twisting. I could guess why she acting like that. And I think that guy also understands she wants to pee. 

Lorry Driver - Why madam is something wrong?
Shalini - No. Why?
Driver - You look uncomfortable.
Shalini - Oh. Thats nothing. 
Driver - Looks like you want to urinate. (Shalini looks around shyly. And I saw another young guy staring at them from a distance. He was a helper in the truck. He looks like a teen boy with a skinnier body. Shalini shy to say anything)
Driver - Don't be shy madam It was normal. Everyone needs to relieve that. 
Shalini - I know
Driver - So what's the problem go there and relieve yourself 
Shalini - How? there is no toilet.
Driver - What needs a toilet when you have this big forest? 
Shalini - Chii.. I can't..
Driver - Your choice madam. You have to wait until you go to the next town for the toilet. and who knows when your husband return and fix the car.
Looks like Shalini was in a really uncomfortable situation. She looks really needs to use the toilet. So she has no choice other than to go into the forest side. She thinks for minutes and asks the driver to look after the car and slowly walks into the forest. She walks 20 meters into the forest and looks back. Because of the big bushes, they couldn't see her. She raised her salwar top placed her thumbs inside her legging elastic and lowered her legging with her white panty. I could see her round ass clearly. Then she sits and starts to pee. She looks happy to have a release. But her happiness was only for a few seconds. Suddenly that ugly driver guy came behind her and she was shocked to see him. She couldn't stop or hold her peeing because it had already started. He looks at her beautiful ass like a hungry wolf. Then he stands beside her.

Shalini - What are you doing? please go away.
Driver - ohh don't misunderstand madam. I also needed to pee.  (And he raised his lungi and took out his dick from his torn underwear.)
Shalini - So why came hear? go elsewhere.
Driver - Sorry madam I was in a hurry. Don't mind me. You can continue your work. 

Shalini was in a helpless situation. She was still peeing making a loud noise (shhh..... shuuuu..) She never thought he would have the courage to do something like this. My dick was in pain in my pant after seeing this sense. The driver starts to pee near Shalini with his semi-erected dick. Shalini looked at from the corner of her eyes. She looked amazed by his size and width. It was still semi-erected but it was bigger than mine. The driver also notices her stare at his dick. He had a cunning smile on his face.  Shalini finished her peeing and hurriedly tried to wear her leggings and panty while standing. But suddenly the driver held her hand and stopped her wearing her dress. Shalini was shocked and scared by his act. 

Shalini - What.. what are you doing?
Driver - How can you wear the dress without cleaning?
Shalini - it's... It's ok. I didn't bring water.
Driver - You shouldn't. The dress will get dirty. Let me clean for you. (saying this he knelt in front of her. It has happened so fast.)
Shalini - What?

Shalini didn't have time to react Drive directly placed his mouth on her hairy pussy and started to lick with his tongue. Shalini tries to jump back but Driver holding her squeezing her ass. Drive keep licking her pussy and Shalini tried to get away from him. But after a few minutes of struggle, she calmed down and she caressed his head with small moaning. Her panty and leggings were still down to her knees. While licking her pussy Driver removed it completely from her body. The driver raised his head and looked at her lusty face. But still, his fingers are playing with her pussy.

Driver - Madam your pussy taste so good.
Shalini - hmm. Stop it now. My husband will return soon.
Driver - Don't worry next town was too far from here. 

Then he again starts to lick meantime his two fingers keep moving in her pussy. Her moans get louder and louder. After a few minutes, she starts to push his face more onto her pussy and moan loudly. I knew she was near to cum. And with a loud moan, she trembled and cumed on the driver's face. After licking her cum the driver got up. Shalini was too shy to look at his face. He holds on to her chin and starts to kiss her lips. She also responds to him positively. I never imagined she would kiss an ugly man like him. They had long kiss while sucking their lips and tongue. I didn't know another guy was watching all this incident hiding behind a tree. Helper in lorry also watching this incident in secretly. after their kiss.

Driver - I cleaned your pussy Shouldn't you do the same favor for me too. (He says this was showing his erect dick, Shalini doesn't say anything but smile at him)
Shalini - Should I?
Driver - Don't you want to clean it? 
Shalini - Yes it looks dirty. But it...
Driver - Why?
Shalini - It.. it was too big 
Drive - So haven't you seen bigger dick like this?
Shalini - No..
Driver - So it will be a new experience. 

Actually, It was the biggest dick I have ever seen in real I'm sure it was the same for Shalini. It was more than 8 inches when it was fully erect. And his two big balls hanging down like tennis balls. He took her hand and placed it on his dick. She didn't take away her hand from his dick. She just holds it for a few seconds. She must felt it warm in her hand. She couldn't hold his dick with one grip. The big blood veins on his dick could see clearly.  She starts to shake his dick slowly. The driver had another cunning smile on his face. Then I saw Driver was squeezing her boobs on her salwar top. I wondered where is his other hand and I saw it under her salwar. He was rubbing her ass under her salwar top. After a minute Driver made her kneel in front of him. Shalini's eyes are wide open when she looks at his dick so closely. Still, some pee drops are on his dick. When the driver rub his top of dick on her lips She didn't move away,  But she made a little disgusted reaction. Then just slowly opened her lips for his dick. With her welcome, he pushed his dick into her mouth. She did taste his pee in her mouth. I thought she would stop this. But she was already madly in love with his big poll. [b] She didn't want to resist anymore. So she starts to suck his dick without any shame. She tries to take his pully dick into her mouth. But it was not possible. She tried her best to suck his dick. And Driver also tries to push his dick more into her mouth. She got coughed because his dick hit on her throat. She sucked his dick for more than 5 minutes. Looks like her mouth hurt because of his dick width. Then suddenly he makes her stand and start to suck her lips like crazy. His dick was now between her legs. While he kissing on her lips he slowly move his hip and rubbed his dick on her pussy. They broke their long kiss and looked at each other with lust.[/b]

Driver - Let's do the final cleaning.
Shalini - What do you mean?
Driver - Let my little guy clean inside your pussy
Shalini - No...
Drive - Why? I know you want it.
Shalini - I can't cheat on my husband. (I got a laugh when she acted like Pathini.)
Driver - Don't worry this isn't cheating. I was just helping you to clean after peeing. (He was still rubbing his dick on her pussy.)
Shalini - Is that true (with a little smile on her face.) I don't know if she was really dumb or if she enjoyed to be act like dumb. If it was acting she was really good at this. Her facial expression makes everyone believe her real dumb. 
Driver - Yes madam. It was the best way to clean inside your pussy.
Shalini - But your thing was big.
Driver - Don't worry. I will do without pain.

Then he asks her to bend. Shalini did as he said. She bends holding a tree. The driver raised her salwar top and took salvia in his hand and placed it on her pussy. Then he hit on her pussy lips a few times with his big rod. She moans even with his hit. But when he tried to insert his dick her moan turn into a scream. She ask him to stop but he didn't listen to her and pushed his dick more into her pussy. She tried to push him back with pain but he was holding her tight on her waist. His half of dick was already in her pussy. With another two trusts, more went into her but he couldn't enter his full length into her. Then he slowly starts to fuck her in slow motion. She was still screaming in pain. But After a few minutes of fuck her voice changed and start to moan loudly. Looks like she was already starting to enjoy his big dick. He slowly increased his speed and her moaned also getting louder. I saw Heper boy also shaking his dick watching this. He now didn't hide properly Even Shalini saw him. She didn't mind him She just looked at him and smiled at him. His dick was smilier to mine not big. Driver raised her salwar to above her boobs and squeeze her boobs from her bra. A few seconds later he unhooked her bra from behind and took out her both boos out side and squeeze them hard. 

Driver - Oh madam. You have a nice body..
Shalini - hmmm.. Thanks..
Driver - You pussy so tight like a teenage girl. 
Shalini - mmmm... It's because your tool was too big. 
Driver - or maybe because your husband has a small one.
Shalini - oooh yes.. maybe.. 
Driver - This was the best day of my life. I never fucked a hot girl like you.
Shalini - What do you mean I thought you were cleaning my pussy. (with a smile)
Driver - Oh madam it was cleaned already. I was just doing an extra job for you. Should I stop here? 
Shalini - No.. Keep going. mmm... This feels great... 
Driver - As your wish mam..
Shalini - oohh.... aaaahhhhhh... aaaa...

Driver increases his speed more. After 15 minutes of fuck Shalini near climax. She shakes and cumed moaning loudly. After another two minutes, fuck driver is also near to cum. He groaned and came in her pussy. He rests on her back for minutes. When he gets off his limp dick pops out from her pussy. He must be released a lot of cum. As soon his dick was out slowly his cum start to drip from her pussy. Shalini looked exhausted, She was still in the same position. Shalini looks back and smiles at the ugly driver. He slapped her ass 

Shalini - Awww...
Driver - So madam how was my cleaning job?
Shalini - For cleaning! You are terrible for that job. You said you are going to clean my pussy. But You made another mess. (She said it while showing her cum leaking pussy.)
Shalini - What If I got pregnant because of this? 
Driver - Don't worry I have a solution for that. .... Hey Chotu come here. (Then that boy came out from behind tree. While closing his zipper. Shalini shyly hides herself adjusting her salwar)
Driver - You don't have to he has already seen everything. 
Chotu - Yes boss. Why did you call me?
Driver - Come here. (He took him near to Shalini and made him kneel in front of her) Clean my cum from her pussy.
Shalini - What? What are you asking him to do?
Driver - Don't worry He was familiar with my cum. 

And suddenly that boy crawls into her salwar and starts licking her pussy. She tried to stop him a few times, But the boy didn't let her go. And finally, she let him do his job. I couldn't see what he was doing under Salwar. But Shalini's facial expression explain he was doing a good job. Meantime Driver wore his dress and light-up bidi. Then he walks back to the road. After two minutes boy took out his head and looked at Shalini. 

Chotu - Madam I cleaned his all cum. Should I continue?  (Her face little disappointed but she was shy to ask him to continue.)
Shalini - No it's ok. I have to dress now. My husband will be here for any movement. 
Chotu - Let me help you. (He picked up her panties and Helped her to wear them. Then She wore her dress completely and was ready to go back to the car. But she saw the boy was looking at her sad face.)
Shalini - Why? What happened? 
Chotu - Me.... I mean.. I also need to pee. 
Shalini - So?
Chotu - Can... can. you clean mine also. (Shalini had a laugh hearing his words. I thought she would get angry but her response surprised me.)
Shalini - Let me decide after seeing your pee. (He was very happy with her response.) 

Boy hurriedly took out his limp dick and try to pee. Because his excitement pee didn't come out. Shalini came very close to him. 

Shalini - Don't try harder. just let it go. 

Saying this she holds his dick with two fingers. Then he starts to pee while Shalini holding her dick. She was smiling at him He didn't have much to pee and finished within a few seconds. Shalini still holding his dick with two fingers. When she started to shake it slowly it was getting bigger. She still holding with two fingers.

Chotu - Madam can't you clean it for me?
Shalini - That's what I am doing now. (He looks disappointed.)
Chotu - You did use your mouth with my boss.
Shalini - Maybe because he was the boss.
Chotu - Or because mine was small. 
Shalini - No it's not. (Chotu still looks upset. Shalini looks at him with empathy look)
Shalini - Do you want to know a secret?
Chotu - What madam?
Shalini - Your this cute dick was bigger than my husband's dick. So don't think it was small. (I felt humiliated when I heard that.)
Chotu - Really mam. Is that true? (He looks proud)
Shalini - Yes it's true.
Chotu - So then why you didn't take it to your mouth?
Shalini - I'm tired now. I promised you when I meet you next time, I will definitely clean with my mouth.

With her words, Chotu released his cum onto the ground. He hugged her finely before they returned back to the road. I have enjoyed the show having three masturbation. And it was time for my return. So I came back to my foot bike and went paddle it way of my car. They saw me distance and they made safety distance each other like strangers. I also act like dumb. Even know everything that happened between them, still act like doesn't know. She hurriedly came to me and what happened and why I had taken so much time. I told her that the mechanic didn't have a way to come back. I say it looking at the driver's suspicious look. Shalini and they understood that. Driver came forward and started to talk with me.

Driver - We stop there when we see a car if they need help. But only madam was inside. And sir you shouldn't leave her alone in this jungle. This was dangerous place. Even tigers roam around here. Thats why we waited for sir's return.
Me - Ohh thank you.. For taking care of her. (He had humiliate smile on me. And look at Shalini with the corner of his eyes.) 
Driver - Sir I tried to check on the car but only I know about the diesel engine. 
Me - It's ok Mechenic said he will be there soon. 
Driver - Why waiting (after a few seconds of thinking.) We could pull your car with our truck.
I also thought it was a good idea other than waiting for a mechanic.

[+] 5 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
Thank u for continuing.Worth update for the wait/
[+] 1 user Likes ananth1986's post
Like Reply
Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
The driver helped us to bring our car to the garage. The mechanic was already in the shop when we arrived. I explained about the problem to him. Looks like he understood the problem in the car. He went inside the garage to pick up his tools. And then Driver also followed him into the shop. They had a small conversation in there. It looks normal because I thought he knew each other. But in my mind, I felt they were conspiring something. Before he left he informed us that he was resting 500 meters away lorry resting area. While he talking to us his eye was on Shalini a few times. But she shyly avoids his eye contact.  The driver said he would leave at 3.30 pm. If we need any help he asks us to come for him. But I don’t want to meet him again. It was a bad influence for Shalini. She made a sigh looking at his leaving. 

The mechanic guy started his work, Me and Shalini had lunch in a hotel near the garage. After lunch, we waited there until the mechanic guy finished his work. It was a long wait. The mechanic guy and his helper stare at Shalini from time to time while their working on the car. I didn’t mind it because she always got attention from men with her beauty.  After a few hours of trying mechanic guy informed me he needed more time to fix our car and he had urgent business to attend. So he asked me to come tomorrow for the car. I was angry with him but didn’t have a choice other than leaving the car with him. I can’t take a car to another garage now because it's too late. 

We came to the road with our bags. But there was no bus to our destination on this road. And it was a waste of time if we returned back to home. So we thinking of a solution to our problem. Suddenly Shalini got an idea. She suggested we should go to the lorry parking area and we could ask for help from that driver. I didn’t want to mix up with him again. But that was the only suitable option we had. I checked the time it was 4.10 pm. I thought he had already left because he said he was leaving at 3.30. But even if he was not there we could ask to lift for another lorry. So we walk to the lorry parking area. 

After 10 minutes of walking, we saw a few lorries in the parking for rest and lunch. And we saw that the driver was still waiting like he knew we needed his help. When I saw his cunning smile, I was sure he planned this with the mechanic guy. Shalini and I explain him to our problem and we ask him to drop us off near the highway. But he insists on dropping us to our destination. Because his trip was on the way to our destination. Shalini agreed to that so I also had to agree. But there was another problem, only two guys could sit on passenger seats other than the driver. So someone has to get on from the back where they loading. I thought that boy would get on back. But instead of him, the Driver asked me to get on from the back. I couldn’t argue with him because he was the owner of the vehicle and we needed his help. The boy helped me to load our bags in the back. It was already packed with cargo pallets. It was an old TaTa lorry roof that was covered so it was safe from rain. I sit in a small space in the back. The engine started and the journey started at 4.45 pm. I tried to calmly sit there but I couldn’t stop thinking about Shalini. She was alone with two hungry guys in the front seat. Even though I wanted to know what happening in front there was no way for that. I saw the small gap between the roof and the goods. But it won't be easy to crawl to the front. Even if I crawl there is no guarantee to way see the front seat. Then I remember because they are on the road they can’t do anything other than handjobs. I fell into sleep thinking about that. Because it was 4 hours long journey.  

I woke up sound of horns. I looked back and saw a vehicle line behind us. The time was 6.00 pm. The night was getting started already. Then I got down from the back and walked to the front of the lorry. I could see the vehicle line in front of us too. While I walking I saw Shalini slowly jumping on her seat from the side mirror. Only I could see above from her chest. When she saw me she got shocked and scared. She was sweating so much. Because she got scared she couldn’t even speak properly. 

Me - What happened?
Shalini - W.. What…? Nothing…. Nothing happened…
Me - Then Why there was vehicle line?
Shalini - ohh.. It… mmm… (She moves a little up and down.) hmmm… I… I .. think… mmmmm... There is only one way ride because of road construction…
Me - Are you ok?
Shalini - aaaa me… I’m… ok… hmm
Me - You are sweating
Shalini - Because of heat I think… (I knew she was not state to talk)

The vehicle line starts to move slowly. I hurriedly get on back again. I knew something going on with Shalini. So I climb on goods and crawl between the roof and those goods. Somehow I could crawl to the front. There was a small window between the front seat and the back. But it was covered with goods. Still, I could hear a song sound from the lorry radio. And the small moaning sound of my wife. 

Driver - Hey Chotu driver slowly and watch the road. (I think Chotu was now driving the lorry and the Driver must be riding my wife.)
Driver - And madam why did you stop? Keep moving your ass.
Shalini - I’m scared. He must have seen us.
Driver - Don’t worry he can’t see us from down. And would he leave quietly if he knew? 
Shalini - Yes.. But I feel bad for cheating on him.
Driver - You again about cheating. We made a deal. This was only for payment for your guy's ride. 
Shalini - Yes I know.. But you promised only for 20 minute fuck as payment. But that was 20 minutes over a few minutes ago. 
Driver - Oh.. I didn’t know. I lost the time because of your pussy feel so good. Then should we stop?
Shalini - No… Let’s finish what we started.  

Then I heard Shalini moaning. I think they start to fuck again. She must be jumping on the driver’s lap while Cotu driving the lorry. I couldn’t stay there for long so I came back to my place and sat and imagined what was happening in the passenger seat. At 7.30 the lorry stopped for dinner. I think that place was famous among lorry drivers. It was a lonely place and only that restaurant was around. There were many lorries near that restaurant. I think it was a place for them to rest. Shalini was the only girl in this area. When Shalini got down from the lorry I looked at her very carefully. But I couldn’t find any clue of her fucking with the driver. When we walked into the restaurant driver and boy went to talk with other drivers. I think they all knew each other. While we having dinner I saw many hungry eyes on Shalini. After dinner, we came back to the lorry. I feel a little tired so needed a little nap. So I asked her to wait in the passenger seat until the driver returned. When she got on the lorry I went to pee before nap. I walked to few meters away bushes and when I returned I heard some people talking about Shalini. They were drinking in the back of an empty lorry. 

Guy 1 - Did you see that chick who came with Abdul’s lorry?
Guy 2 - Everyone saw her. How can miss beauty like her?
Guy 1 - I heard Abdul bluffing about how he fucked her. He said she was the dumbest housewife he had ever seen.
Guy 3 - No way. That ugly bastard. How did he seduce that hot bomb with his ugly face?
Guy 4 - Maybe he fucked her forcefully. You know he had jail time for killing. 
Guy 2 - But I saw she was with a guy. I think he was her husband. 
Guy 3 - Hope I get a chance with her. Want fuck hard that big ass.
Guy 1 - Should we try our luck?   
Guy 4 - If he knew. He will kill us. Even the security officer are scared of him.  
Guy 1 - But I can’t stop thinking about her. 

When I heard their conversation I felt a little scared. Because our driver Abdul was a killer. And what if they try to harm Shalini? But same time feel safe because they are afraid of Abdul. Before going back to the lorry I searched for Abdul. After 5 minutes searched I found his opposite direction. He was drinking and shouting with his fellow drivers. I didn’t want to disturb them so went back to the lorry. I tried to have a little nap. But after 5 minutes I heard Shalini calling me. She wants me to look for a Driver. I didn’t want to explain or tell her he was drinking with his buddies. So I pretend to be asleep. After calling me a few times she left. I thought she was back in the lorry but didn’t hear the door opening or closing sound. Suddenly I felt worried about her, what if she went to look for him. So I got down hurriedly and went to search for her. In a few minutes, I found her. She was talking with a guy. She was asking for directions for Abdul. He said he would show her way and both started to walk. I recognized him with moonlight. He was one of the guys who talked about Shalini in the empty lorry. Instead of going in Abdul's direction, he takes her in another direction. It was a little far away from lorries and it was a lonely area with many buses. I think Shalini also understands he was taking somewhere else. She tries to go back to the lorry saying she will wait in the lorry until Abdul returns. But He holds her hand and drags her to behind bushes. Shalini tried to escape from him but he was stronger than her. But somehow she managed to hit his balls and run away. And suddenly three guys came out from the bushes and caught her before she escaped. They took her back behind buses. I want to save her from them. But with their strong body, I was no match for them. I hide near little closer to them. The guy was angry, who got beaten by Shalini. He slapped her face with anger. He took out a knife and threatened to kill her if she made sense. Shalini was crying and begging them to leave her alone. But they were drunk and like animals without mercy. They start to touch and squeeze her boobs and ass. She tried to avoid their touch. But that guy pointed his knife again making her surrender.  They try to undress her because of her tight salwar they had struggle. In the process, her salwar was turned to pieces. In a second her bra was in one of hands and her boobs were in the air. Guys squeeze and suck her boobs like crazy. One guy took out his dick and made her bend to his dick. She tries to avoid his dick but he manages to push his dick into her mouth. Another two guys came behind her and rub her ass on her legging. Then suddenly they start to tear her legging into pieces. 
Guy 2 - That bastard telling true. She wasn’t even wearing her panties.
Guy 1 - Didn’t I tell you? She was a horny bitch.

She got fully nude in front of them in a few minutes. They start to finger in her pussy and her ass. They didn’t waste any time and one guy start to fuck her pussy while slapping her ass cheeks. Shalini was getting bangd helplessly by drunken lorry drivers. But same time my dick was hard like an iron watching all of this. I felt a little guilty about that. But instead of helping her, I start to do handjobs watching her get bangd. In a few minutes, her struggle calms down. Two guys fucking her pussy and mouth. Other two playing with her hanging boobs. After 10 minutes of fuck both cum on her. She got released by their grip but she was not in a state to run. Then one guy sits on the ground and makes her jump on his dick. After a few minutes, the other guy also joined them in rubbing his dick on her ass. She tries to stop him but he managed to push his dick into her ass. This was not the first time she had two dicks same time. But still, it looks like painful to her. But in a few minutes, I think she starts to enjoy the pleasure of two dicks. 

Suddenly I hear the sound of footsteps from behind. So I hide behind another bush. That was Chotu, He saw them banging Shalini behind bushes. As soon he understood what was happening he ran back to the lorry parking area. In the meantime those guys made her scream with pleasure. She was getting bangd but still, she got a second orgasm with loud moaning. Later the guy lay on the ground and release his cum into her, The guy who fucking ass also near climax. Suddenly he got kicked from out of nowhere. His dick was out from her ass and spray his cum into the air. Everyone got alert with a sudden attack. 

Abdul - You mother fuckers. How could you touch my property? I will kill you all

One guy took out his knife and tried to attack Abdul. But he got kicked onto his ball and made him down.  Others also tried to attack Abdul. But he was a strong guy. He beat them all with anger. Shalini was scared by his beast's look. Abdul picked up the knife on the ground and made cuts of their dicks. 

Abdul - Next time I will cut off your dicks without mercy. So remember this.

Abdul took one guy's shirt and gave it to Shalini. She wore that shirt because her dress was torn and her bra was nowhere to be found. 

Abdul - Where is your husband?
Shalini - He was sleeping in the lorry. (crying face.)
Abdul -  Go and bring some clothes from her bags and bring them near the hotel. Don’t say anything about her husband. And ask everyone to come near the hotel. 

I knew it was time to leave, So I ran quietly back to the lorry and pretended like asleep. In a minute Chotu came to me and tried to wake me up and ask me for Shalini’s clothes bag. He said she wanted to change When I tried to come with him he asked me to get back to sleep nothing to worry about. After he saw me sleep he ran back to way of hotel. I waited a few minutes and followed him to the hotel. It was 200 meters away. I saw drivers and their helpers gather around. And front of them Abdul was standing with Shalini. She only had a T-shirt on her body. Her erected nipple is clearly visible from a T-shirt. And it was hardly enough to cover her pussy and ass. Everyone was watching at her milky thigh and boobs. Shalini was shyly looking at the ground. She must feel embraced because many people watching at her lusty. She has never been half-naked in front of so many people. The attackers were also on the ground near them and they were still naked. Everyone could see their bleeding dicks. 

Abdul - I want to tell you every one. She was my bitch. (holding her hips he took her close to him.) If anyone tries to harm her again, I will kill that asshole. They only got a warning because they didn’t know who she was to me (Showing attackers.)
Some guy in the crowd - Common bro we have shared many bitches among other buddies. 
Abdul - Yes.. But she was not a whore. She was riding with her husband. She was bitch only for me. 
Another guy - It’s not fair. We also like to have fun with her. She was a fucking hot. 
Abdul - I don’t mind you having fun with her. But not with force or blackmail only with her willingly. 
The same guy - It’s not easy to seduce beauty like her.  
Abdul - That’s not my problem.
Another guy - At least show us her beautiful body. (Abdul had a cunning smile and he whispered to Shalini something.  She looked shocked and looked like she was refusing. They had a small conversation)
Abdul - Ok. She will show her body. But no one was allowed to touch her. 

After everyone agreed Abdul asked her to get on a big desk hotel. Abdul also gets on it and starts to raise her Shirt. Everyone was happy and whistling.  Abdul removed her shirt completely and threw it to the crowd. He makes her turn a few times. And hold her boobs and show them to. Shalini was too shy to make eye contact with them. They are all around the desk and so close to them. Abdul made her bend and they could see her ass and hairy pussy so closely. A few of them start to masturbate watching her hot body. After a five-minute nube show Abdul asks Choto to take her for the bath. Shalini walks with him completely naked. Everyone was looking at her shaking ass. Now she didn’t feel any shame in front of them. I want to follow them but there is no way to go there without other's notice. Abdul also followed Shalini a few minutes later. I came back to the lorry and waited there. One hour later the engine started and started to move. 
[+] 4 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
Super. Fucking with highways drivers she will get AIDS and she will spread it to her wimp husband and both die
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Another place new variety of sex ,eagerly waiting for next ......
[+] 1 user Likes ananth1986's post
Like Reply
please update
[+] 1 user Likes mraj1's post
Like Reply
Nice story please update more
[+] 1 user Likes sahebraopawar's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2024, 09:03 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Super. Fucking with highways drivers she will get AIDS and she will spread it to her wimp husband and both die

Not really bro. My wife has fucked highway truck drivers it's a fun thing to do on a trip. So far no aids. They are also family men little scruffy but no diseases.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Abdul dropped us town near Shalini's home. Shalini looks tired and sleepy after many encounters in one day. As soon as we arrived at her house she slept tight until next day noon. I also didn’t disturb her because I know she needs a rest. After she woke up from sleep she looked fine. She was already in her usual self. That day we spent time with her family and relatives. Her mother and father treat me very kindly. That night I wanted to have sex with her badly. But she refused because she was in her house. The next day she showed me her village. There were many beautiful places in her village. We spent three days in her village. I thought I could meet her ex-lovers or something these days. I want to look into her past to figure out how she become slutty wife. On our final day, I walked alone in the village and stopped near the tea shop to have a cup of tea. 
While having tea I got close with a guy named Manju. He said he had known Shalini and her family for a long time. We had a long conversation while playing checkers. He said her family had a good reputation in the village. Even Shalini was a good and innocent girl in her school days. I thought I could hear some naughty things about her, but I only heard good stuff about her. I feel proud when I hear good things about my wife and same time felt a little disappointed. When I returned to the house I saw Shalini speaking with a guy near the village school. Looks like they knew each other. He looked like an older guy. They didn’t see me because big wall on the school border. Before I called her I heard some of their conversation. Instead of calling her I hid behind the wall and eardroded to their discussion. 
Security Uncle – You got prettier after marriage 
Shalini – Thank you.
Security Uncle – Even your boobs got bigger. Your husband must be fucking you daily.
Shalini – Chii uncle. What are you talking about? (Shalini said with a smile, I don’t understand how they talk dirty words with her without any shame.)
Uncle – Why are you getting shy? Was he good in bed?
Shalini – Stop talking about it. I am shy to speak about it.
Uncle – common we talked many times kind of things in earlier.
Uncle – Tell me, darling 
Shalini – He was not bad but He was not good as I thought. 
Uncle – Shalini do you remember your promise?
Shalini – What are you talking about?
Uncle - Don't you remember? You promised to me you will let me fuck your sweet pussy after your marriage. 
Shalini – Oh I was joking. How can I cheat on my husband?
Uncle – It was not cheating darling. It was just fulfilling your promise. You should never break promises.
Shalini – But…
Uncle – Don’t worry about it. Let’s go to our old hideout 
Shalini – But uncle. At least wait until school ends.
Uncle - Don't be afraid. Just come to our secret spot.
Uncle said this giving small taps on Shalini's ass. Shalini quickly looked around to check if anyone saw this. When the Security Uncle walked into the school, Shalini walked outside of the wall. After a few meters walk she crawled into the school from a small hole in the wall. I waited a minute and crawled into the same hole in school. It was the back side of the school. I heard kids shouting in classes from a distance. I looked around and couldn’t find Shalini. When I walked a few feet I saw Security Uncle coming from a distance. I hid behind one big tree and watched where he went. I saw him reach into the old storeroom. As soon as he entered I came near the storeroom hiding behind trees. I searched for a window and found one behind the storeroom. It was already broken so I could see through the window very easily. The storeroom was filled with broken desks and chairs and many other things. The room was dark because of fewer windows. I tried to look for Shalini in this dark room. And I was shocked when I saw that old security guy kissing her like old lovers. That old man sucking and licking her lips and tongue while hugging and squeezing her ass. I am sure it was not her first time kissing that old man. 
Shalini was wearing a yellow colour salwar dress. After a few minutes of kissing security uncle removed her salwar top and started to kiss her chest. In a few seconds, her bra was also on the ground. Uncle sucking and licking her nipples. While squeezing hard her boobs. And I saw she was rubbing his dick over his pant with one of her hands. After long playing with her boobs, Uncle pulled down her legging pant with her white panty. Now she is completely naked in front of an old security guy. Shalini covered her pussy with her palm with shyness. But uncle removed her hand and started to taste her honey hole. Shalini was moaning when uncle worked on her pussy with his tongue. I think he had a great experience on licking pussy. He made her cum in a few minutes only using his tongue and fingers.
Uncle – I missed this taste of your pussy. 
Shalini – Oh uncle. You are still good with your tongue.
Uncle – Can I fuck your pussy. I waited so long for this day. 
Shalini – hmm. I should honour to promise. As I promised I will let you fuck my pussy after marriage, today I’m going to fulfil it.
Uncle – Thank you, my baby. (Made a quick kiss on her lips) Then let's start with sucking this little guy. 
As soon as uncle took out his dick, Shalini kneeled in front of him. It was not a big dick but looks like bigger than mine. She holds his dick in one hand and slowly shakes it while kissing on top. She put it in her mouth and start to suck it slowly. She was rubbing his balls while sucking his dick. Uncle’s facial expressions say he was having a good time Thanks to her mouth job. After a few minutes,
Uncle – Oh honey you are really good at sucking.
Shalini – You are the one who teaches me to suck.
Uncle – Yes. I remember. You are so innocent and shy. Until that day you even didn’t see a dick in real until you watch me peeing.
Shalini – That’s true. But you turn into a naughty girl after that day. This is the first dick I saw and the first dick I sucked. 
Uncle – I want to make sure this was the first dick you got fucked. But you refused to lose your virginity. 
Shalini – Sorry uncle I couldn’t lose my virginity before my marriage. But didn’t I give you my ass virginity to you
From their conversation, I found out many things about her past. And now I know she had ass fuck way before her marriage. But I didn’t feel any anger instead I wanted to know more about her past.
Uncle – It’s ok. At least today I get a chance to fuck your pussy.
Saying this he made her sit on the desk near them. Then he spread her legs and came between them. Uncle was holding his dick in his hand. He rubs dicks top on her pussy lips. With her loud moan, he pushed his dick into her wet pussy. Within a few thrusts, his dick was completely in her pussy.
Uncle – Oh baby. Your pussy was nicely tight. This feels so good. 
Shalini – mmm. Your dick also feels nice in my pussy.
Uncle slowly starts to fuck her. She was tightly hugging him when he increased his speed. They moaned and fucking sound filled in this small storeroom. They are enjoying every second like old lovers. But no one didn’t knew there were another two witnesses of this sense. I saw four eyes in the dark. They are hiding in the corner of the room and watching quietly. I felt worried about Shalini but knowing others enjoying watching her naughty acts made me more excited. 
Meanwhile, Uncle and Shalini changed their position. Now she bending like a dog holding a desk and Uncle was fucking her behind. He fucked her hard while slapping her ass a few times. He fucked her for nearly 20 minutes and released his hot cum in her pussy. Uncle rests on her back for a minute then he sat on a chair and made her sit on his lap.  he starts to kiss her again while squeezing her boobs. 
Uncle – That was great honey. I want to do it again,
Shalini – No uncle I have to leave. My husband must be looking for me.
Uncle – That bastard was lucky to have you as his wife. Can’t you settle in our village? I wish to see you every day. 
Shalini – I wish I could. But because of husband’s job ,we had to live in town. Don't worry I will visit there time to time. 
Shalini kissed back Uncle again and got up to start to wear her dress. Uncle also wore his dress. Before they left the room they hugged back and kissed each other. And Uncle asked her to visit him before she return back to town. After they left I saw two school boys coming out from their hiding place. Looks like they are under 15 teen. Today they witnesses something they should see in their age. 
[+] 3 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
WIFEY ENJOYING , HUBBY TO.   NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eager to know more about Wifey's past xxx adventures.

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
super come back
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
Very very erotic update please give bigger update
[+] 1 user Likes sahebraopawar's post
Like Reply
Let shalini humiliate her husband and fuck the low class men in front of him.
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
As we planned the next day we got ready to leave back to our home. Shalinj wore a pink semi semi-transparent saree with the same colour blouse. But it was a stretchable readymade saree blouse. Her boobs were half open from her blouse. Even from the saree, her figure shape was clearly visible. She looks so sexy in that pink saree. Shalini’s father gave us a lift to the bus stop. It was near her school. While we waiting for the bus I saw she was looking at school.
Me – What was the problem, honey?
Shalini – Nothing. I just remembered my school days. When I look at schools.
Me – You must have good memories in school.
Shalini – Yes. I had.
Me – We still have a time. Can you show me your school?
Shalini – Sure. Why not. 
When we came near the school gate I saw that old security guy. He was very pleased to see Shalini. Because of the holiday no students in school. It looks so empty. Shalini introduced me to security uncle. 
Shalini – Babe this is our security uncle in school. And Uncle this is my husband.
Uncle – oh. Nice to meet you. How are you, daughter? After a long time.
Shalini – I am fine uncle. I want to show my school to him. Is that ok?
Uncle – No problem. No one in the school takes your time.
While we were in school Shalini showed me her classrooms and places she spent in school. In the meantime, I saw security uncle also following us from a distance. Shalini also looked at him a few times. When we were at the playground Shalini said she wanted to pee. So she asked me to wait in the playground and she went to the toilet. I knew something was fishy so I followed her a few minutes later. I saw her walk into the ladies’ toilet and couldn’t find security uncle anywhere.  After some time I came near the toilet and walked to the backside. And there was a small chair in the back. I think schoolboys used that to peek into girls’ toilets. When I got on that chair I could peek into the toilet. And I saw Shalini but she was not alone. That old security guy was Hugging her behind and kissing her neck, And at the same time, he was squeezing her booth boobs on her blouse. 
Uncle – You are so sexy in a saree. 
Shalini – Sexier than my school dress. 
Uncle – No. But with a saree, you look like a little school teacher. 
 Shalini – So what are you going to do this school teacher?
Uncle – I want to show my dick into the school teacher’s pussy.
Shalini – So what are you waiting for? Fuck me with your dick. 
After that, they kissed each other 
Shalini – Let’s do it quickly. My husband waiting for me.
Uncle – As your wish my little slut.
Uncle raised her saree and her underskirt then pulled down her panty and removed it from her legs. He sniffed it and put it in his pocket. Without wasting time he showed his dick into her pussy. She made a loud moan. He slowly starts to fuck her. They had 10 minutes of hard fuck in the girls’ toilet. He filled her pussy with his hot cum I knew they are done so I went back to where she left me and waited for her. After a few minutes, she came to me with an innocent smile. She said sorry for being late. Because she had to do something more than pee. I don't know how she can lie to me without any guilt. When we walked back to the bus stop I saw something different in her, but I couldn’t point out what was different. We say goodbye to security uncle he says I was lucky to have Shalini as my wife. 
We waited 10 minutes, for the bus. It was not a crowded bus, but no seats for us. When we got into the bus Shalini got everyone’s attention. There were many ladies on the bus. But was the beautiful among them. Shalini stays near to me. I feel proud to have a beautiful wife like Shalini. No one would think how slutty she was, because of her innocent face. She holds poll in one hand and the other hand holds the seat near us. The guy sitting near Shalini was staring at her beautiful navel. Shalini also noticed that She tried to adjust her saree but she couldn’t hold it for a long time. After 20 minutes the guy who sits near the the window is ready to get down. I thought the guy who stared at Shalini's navel would go near the window. But instead, he let her sit near the window.
I think he wants to take advantage of his chance. But because I stand near to them it will be hard. But he didn’t want to miss this chance. He sat close to Shalini and he tried to rub her boobs on his elbow. He did it a few times pretending like accident. Shalini acts cool without any reactions. After some time, I also get a chance to sit. It was one seat behind their opposite. I saw the smile on that guy’s face when I got a seat. I wanted to see what was happening but I couldn’t. After an hour that guy got up. He was about to get down from the bus. That movement I saw his pant zipper was open. He closed his zipper looking at me with a humiliated smile. He said bye to Shalini before he left. As soon as he left I changed my seat next to Shalini. She was acting a completely normal wife role front of me. 
After a long ride, we came to our destination. We got down a few meters away from the garage where we left our car. Don’t know why when a the mechanic guy saw us he looked so happy. He invited us into his garage and explained the problem in our car and how he had to fix it. When he was in conversation he had an eye on Shalini's body. He said he needed other parts to fix the car. It has to be bought from another shop. I asked Shalini to wait in the shop. Then went to look for that item. I walked a few meters and suddenly remembered that I hadn’t asked him which was the size so I went back to the garage. But there was no one in the garage. Even I couldn’t find Shalini around. Then I heard a sound coming from upstairs. I slowe walked upstairs. It was like a storage room upstairs. I heard the mechanic guy’s voice and I looked at them. 
Mechanic – So madam, how was your trip?
Shalini – It was not a trip. We just visited my hometown.
Mechanic – By the way Thanks for helping me to find a motor.
Shalini – Actually I don’t even know what I was looking for.
Mechanic – It’s ok. I was just lying to get you there.
Shalini – What? But Why?
Mechanic – I have something to give you. (He took out something from his pocket.)
Shalini -How..? What was that?
Mechanic – Can’t you recognize your panty? Abdul asked me to give it to you. 
Shalini – That.. It was… 
Mechanic – Don’t worry you don’t have to explain. Abdul told me everything. Actually, I couldn’t bbelieve it at first but he even showed me your pictures on his phone. 
Shalini – Oh God. He promised to delet them.
Mechanic – Don’t worry. You should be proud of yourself. You’re now like a celebrity among the lorry drivers. Everyone knows what happened with Abdul and what happened in the resting area. 
He came close to Shalini and put one hand on her shoulder. 
Mechanic - If I knew you were that slutty girl I would fuck you that day. 
Shalini – Please stop. Don’t do that. My husband can return aany minute now. 
Mechanic – Don’t worry he wouldn’t find that part in this town. And it was not necessary to fix your car. I just sent him to have a time with you.
That guy put his other hand on her navel and slowly rubbed her belly. But Shalini was made some resist. That makes him a little angry.
Mechanic – You should be a little cooperative or else your husband would know about your cheating behind him.
Shalini – Please don’t.
Mechanic – Then, remove your saree like a good girl.
Shalini start to remove her saree with little hesitation. She didn’t have a choice other than to obey his command. She slowly removed her saree from her body. Now she front of him with her under skirt and saree blouse. The mechanic guy looking at her with lust. He was like a dog who stared at tasty meat. In a few seconds her blouse were also on the ground. She was shyly covering her chest with her hands. When she acts like that I can’t believe she was the same girl who was completely naked in front of the lorry drivers that night. 
Mechanic – Wow.. You are so beautiful. 
Shalini shyly smiles when he says that. He touched her boobs on her bra and squeezed them a little. And other hands on her big ass squeezing them. His mouth was near to her lips. And second, both of their lips met each other. He kissed her like a crazy. He was licking and sucking her lips like a hungry dog. After a few minutes of kissing, he came down kissing her ears and neck. He was now kissing her chest while squeezing both her boobs with his hands. He wanted to remove her bra but he couldn’t unhook her bra. Shalini tried to help him but she was late. He tore her bra straps and took out her boobs. He sucked her nipples like a baby while squeezing her boobs. He played with her both boobs. Then he lifts her holding her waist. And make her sit on the table behind her. He was about to remove her underskirt. Shalini helped him to raise her ass a little. When he removed her under skirt he got surprised. Even I couldn’t believe what I saw. He was looking at her hairy pussy. She was being pantyless all this time. 
Mechanic – wow. You are not wearing panties. Or did you lose it somewhere? (His fingers playing with her pussy.)
Shalini – yes. I met my ex before we left the village. He wanted something to remember me. 
Mechanic – Did he fuck you?
Shalini – yes. 
Mechanic – You are slutty girl. 
Without wasting time he starts to lick her pussy. Shalini’s moaning filled the room. After a few minutes of licking her pussy. He got up and kissed her lips again. Then he took out his monster from his pants. It was not as big as Abdal's but bigger than mine of course. He came between her legs holding his dick. She was looking at his dick with big eyes. He rubbed his dick on her pussy lips a few times. And suddenly he pushed it into her pussy. Shalini screamed with moaning. Within a few thrusts, his dick completely vanished in her pussy. He was fucking her full speed. Her moan getting more louder than before. He kissed her lips a few times while his dick rammed her pussy. After five minutes of hard fuck he stopped and took her down. He removed his pant completely and made her suck his dick. She didn’t resist at all. She sucked his dick like a professional slut. After some time he makes her bend towards the table and started to fuck her behind. He fucked her for another ten minutes. I saw Shalini having an orgasm. And that guy is also near his climax. Instead of filling her pussy he asks her to kneel in front of him. While she sucking his dick he released all his cum into her mouth and her face. While they were resting I came out from the garage and waited in a nearby hotel drinking tea. 
[b]After 30 minutes returned to the garage, and I saw Shalini sitting on a chair and the Mechanic guy working on a vehicle. I noticed something was different in her again. They are chatting and smiling like close friends. I told him I couldn’t find the part. He had a smile on his face when I said that. He said he found that in his store and it was a match for our car. He worked on our car for another 10 minutes and it was finally fixed. Before we leave Shalini went to the bathroom. I paid him cash before we left. When Shalini sat next to me I could see what was changed in her. I could see her erect nipples from her saree blouse. She was not wearing her bra anymore. She knew I noticed her boobs. So she said she felt uncomfortable because of her new bra so she removed it before getting into a car. I pretended like a dumb guy who didn’t know anything. That makes me a little angry but stay cool. I wanted to give her a little punishment but waited for the right moment.[/b]
[+] 1 user Likes KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply