Mention the best story u ever read..
Swati's downfall by S Darko.
its ongoing though.

https://xossipy.com/thread-41936.html
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My favourite stories are from old xossip and literotica

The maid's husband
Who watches the Watchmen
When it rains ,it pours
Whore did the whole town
The new car
Daughter in law by ashmita
Nukkad guys
Indian housewife and bully
"Cricket anyone, india vs Australia"
Shop floor guys ( someone write a sequel)
Innocent divya's degeneration
Innocent indian wife degradation

Let me know if you have anything good to add ?
[+] 2 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply
my favourite story is "Karuna uncle and Mom" . It is incomplete. It is probably the best mom adultery story available in internet . Though it is incomplete . I would like to ask everyone one if one can give the complete link of the story " karuna uncle & mom" . It is very very erotic. Please if available in internet share the link
Like Reply
(01-12-2020, 06:13 PM)emily.babe135790 Wrote: There was one story - one guy about to get married adds his to-be-wife in boys-friends-whatsapp-group. Asks her to send hot pics in group, they discuss sex too in group. Then she adds her girl-friends to the whatsapp group too.. characters were amit, rahul...

Anyone?

The story name was Seduction of Friend's wife. The characters were Rahul, ruby, sumit, etc.
Summary: Rahul and Ruby were engaged and as you mentioned here, they formed a WhatsApp group sharing Erotic photos of Ruby and others used to enjoy the photos. Then once Rahul invited his friends to a party in a hotel and while introducing ruby to his friends, ruby sat on the laps of his friends, one by one and she felt their erect penis within trousers. Finally on the wedding day, Rahul was heavily drunk and as per his promise with his friends, they wanted to kiss ruby, once before her wedding night. Then, the situation got Erotic and his friends while kissing her, also removed their kurta pyjamas. They requested ruby to also remove her saree. But she was shyand hence, each one of his friends removed her saree, then blouse and then petticoat. Finally, when she wanted to pee, then Manoj went with her inside the bathroom and enjoyed with her. Finally all the friends gave alcohol to Rahul and he got out of senses. Then his friends made the light of the room dim and removed all their clothes and also the clothes of ruby. Then they one by one penetrated the bride ruby and cummed inside her.
[+] 2 users Like chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
Neelam: Rekindling the love and passion for exhibitionism
Or something like this was the name.

It was about a wife that was seduced by husband's friend with husband's approval but this fact was not known to her. Actually friend was asked to make her modern and open-minded for bold attitude and some exhibition of her skin. But the ending was done speedily ruining the essence of a hot narration. It could have many more chapters before final ending with husband enjoying her old attitude and thanking his friend for this change in front of wife. Later they could enjoy threesome or hotwife scenario. There could be much more but story is still worth reading.

One more story once started where a nephew clicked some sensuous photos of his hot chachi during a wedding scenario.
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 10:09 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: 1- the old toothbrush by trambak
2- the unwanted houseguest (incomplete but completed in sequal by breville1)
3- the unwanted houseguest sequal.... the mouse that roared by breville1
4- the hunt by devilmaycry
5- the bridge
6- soniya & anil
7- when unthinkable happens
8- no one dies a saint
9- dreamer's scribblings
10- the cuckold diet challange
11- knowing my wife, knowing me as well-I, II, III (to be start)
12- aditi a beutiful wife deceived
13- anitya & siddharth
14- dr shailja's life
15- mom's affair with her collegue
16- my wife, whydid she betray me
17- wife's anexicity
18- a new journey
19- the adventures of an idiotic husband
20- cuckold - adventures of hot indian wife anitya
21-cuckold - a big mistake

and many more................

Will you please share the link of Dr shailja's life?
[+] 2 users Like UOOZEE123452845's post
Like Reply
Guruji Ka Treatment has to be the best story ever..Reason being the lead character never indulges into sex until the last but you read 500 pages and still get excited about it. The scenes written are well thought sometime lack logic but over all good.
Like Reply
suggest me a story that is adultery of a housewife. but should be the pov of the male lead. how the male seduces a high class housewife. do not suggest filthy interfaith trash.
[+] 1 user Likes Redbaron's post
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 10:57 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: The story name was Seduction of Friend's wife. The characters were Rahul, ruby, sumit, etc.
Summary: Rahul and Ruby were engaged and as you mentioned here, they formed a WhatsApp group sharing Erotic photos of Ruby and others used to enjoy the photos. Then once Rahul invited his friends to a party in a hotel and while introducing ruby to his friends, ruby sat on the laps of his friends, one by one and she felt their erect penis within trousers. Finally on the wedding day, Rahul was heavily drunk and as per his promise with his friends, they wanted to kiss ruby, once before her wedding night. Then, the situation got Erotic and his friends while kissing her, also removed their kurta pyjamas. They requested ruby to also remove her saree. But she was shyand hence, each one of his friends removed her saree, then blouse and then petticoat. Finally, when she wanted to pee, then Manoj went with her inside the bathroom and enjoyed with her. Finally all the friends gave alcohol to Rahul and he got out of senses. Then his friends made the light of the room dim and removed all their clothes and also the clothes of ruby. Then they one by one penetrated the bride ruby and cummed inside her.

Can u please give the story link ..
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 10:57 PM)chandu_2288 Wrote: The story name was Seduction of Friend's wife. The characters were Rahul, ruby, sumit, etc.

Link please
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply

But where is this story available. In xossipy found one link. But that was not full. It stopped in whatsApp chat itself
Like Reply
(01-12-2020, 06:08 PM)emily.babe135790 Wrote: https://xossipy.com/thread-31770.html

This one

It is epic. Read 100 times. Never bored of it
Like Reply
There is one story
A boy does sex chat with some girl
Later he found it is not actually one but two girls. And they are his next room sisters.
Like Reply
There is a story
I think name is helping husbands friend

One girl goes in the disguise as wife to her husbands friend for the purpose of getting a home on rent. But landlord tests them. Asks how is her pussy look like to him. Asks her to show and prove. Ask her how is his organ. Asks him to show and prove. Asks her to do BJ and have sex with him. Later landlord also fucks her.
[+] 2 users Like ganuvini's post
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 12:43 PM)Mad Ox Wrote: Can you kindly inform me about a story that Housewife UMA and local goon PANDOO. That goon helped local MLA to win election and then Pandoo destroyed UMA.He even make her husband limp and broke his hands legs and fucked her in her Bedroom in presence of his husband.
Main Characters are UMA nad PANDOO.

Tell me the story title if u got
Like Reply
The best adultery story I've ever read: 
The Possession by Henry: https://xossipy.com/thread-53481.html

It is a story of a Bengali 40-year-housewife, who has a extramarital affair with watchman and erotic sexual scenes with him. This story in a realistic way and has a realistic ending. 

A must read story of erotica world. 

Anyway, can anyone suggest me stories like this?
horseride
Like Reply
Hi.....
Like Reply
A few I remember now
- School Trip to Paradise - featured a girl named Mitali. I'm unable to find the link now.
- Lot of stuff on nifty.org and asstr
- https://www...'.s/wedding-night-suhaag-rath
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
knowing my wife, knowing me as well-I, II, III (to be start)
Like Reply
I am looking for a story named MERI MAUSI( something like this butnot sure about the name) mausi which stays with hero' s family with her daughter.. I guess story starts around his results are out and he got good marks.. hearing about it neighbour aunty comes to ask to help her daughter in studies.. later auntys daughter becames his GF.. later hero' fucks GF mother as well.. His GF started seeing other guy in her class hero' comes to know this when her number gets busy when hero' try to call her to wish happy birthday.. later with his friends help he finds out whether she is cheating or not.. he also fucks hisausi and with the help of his mausi he fucks his sister before her marriage.. he also fucks mausis daughter who is black or sawali in colour..

since long I am looking for this story if anyone knows anything please help me
Like Reply