Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
(05-01-2024, 09:27 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Worked with site moderator and restored from database backups. 

Thank you very much Sarit. 

Welcome back bro and keep the updates coming.
This is an amazing story plot. 
Just missing the escapades of Dhika
[+] 1 user Likes leonidus009's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-01-2024, 09:27 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Worked with site moderator and restored from database backups. 

Thank you very much Sarit. 

Hey man how u doing , posting after some long here , this is ur story ur plot u don't have to play to the whims n fancies of everyone do what u feel like doing , if u need time to post take it no one has anything to say about that or if u feel like start fresh with some twist to the original do that , don't stress urself up , keep ur mind fresh and do what u gotta do,
[+] 1 user Likes hotmarine's post
Like Reply
hello de il
Like Reply
Fan's suggestions

They way you made Dhika open up slowly and now getting comfortable being naked is awesome. 
To be frank if she have sex then the story will end . 
The innocence of Dhika makes it more hot. So she should still go slow step by step before she have sex. 
Instead of foreign trip you can play around with the existing or the new characters you have introduced already. Too many characters are hard to follow and what happend between dhika and uncle is also still remains a mystery. Looking forward for your update. 

Loyal Fan
[+] 1 user Likes Dilip1947's post
Like Reply
Welcome back bro.. Waiting for rocking update..
Like Reply
Bro long time please give a teaser if possible
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 02:40 PM)Klauacami Wrote: Bro long time please give a teaser if possible

Bro, the old thread's drafts, and the new thread's draft - either became in-accessible. I had to start again on the continuation. Will try and post something next weekend for sure. 
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
@DevilMayCare, is the continuation going to be from episode40?
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 07:27 PM)hotmarine Wrote: Hey man how u doing , posting after some long here , this is ur story ur plot u don't have to play to the whims n fancies of everyone do what u feel like doing , if u need time to post take it no one has anything to say about that or if u feel like start fresh with some twist to the original do that , don't stress urself up , keep ur mind fresh and do what u gotta do,

Thanks buddy...
I'm good, and hope you are all too. 

Initially, that was the plan, to start fresh, but then I felt that I could do both. I am working on the continuation, and when I loose interest, I can revisit the past and refine the story.

Everytime, I make an update to a past episodes, I will leave a note with link to that episode. 

Happy Reading... Heart

P.S: For those who ask that if I have time to update past, why can't I write new episodes: It's not about having time or not, time is secondary. It is about rejuvenating my own interests and keeping the mood up to continue the writing. 
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 06:54 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Thanks buddy...

Initially, that was the plan, to start fresh, but then I felt that I could do both. I am working on the continuation, and when I loose interest, I can revisit the past and refine the story.

Everytime, I make an update to a past episodes, I will leave a note with link to that episode. 

Happy Reading... Heart

P.S: For those who ask that if I have time to update past, why can't I write new episodes: It's not about having time or not, time is secondary. It is about rejuvenating my own interests and keeping the mood up to continue the writing. 
Yeah bro that would be a nice idea , keep two threads and u can take ur time updating the old one and just make some changes in d old one n refresh the way story changes so we can see how dhika changes in both of them 

But it's ur decision that's final do what d heart wants
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 06:45 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Bro, the old thread's drafts, and the new thread's draft - either became in-accessible. I had to start again on the continuation. Will try and post something next weekend for sure. 

Thanks bro..we will wait until then no pressure on your take your full time and give when you think it's ready...
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 06:54 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Thanks buddy...

Happy Reading... Heart

Bro do as you wish...just don't spoil the story in any pressure
Like Reply
[Image: 1702999745_boombo-biz-p-maria-antsiboren...kte-32.jpg]
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 06:45 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Bro, the old thread's drafts, and the new thread's draft - either became in-accessible. I had to start again on the continuation. Will try and post something next weekend for sure. 

If u need d new thread draft on dhika i can send u I have saved it I can send d the three parts
Like Reply
Hey DevilMayCare,

You are one of the genius writer xossipy has, like Gowtham Menon love stories, your Dhika tale is an addiction to users. That is why we are back of you for updates, hope you will understand us and give us update ASAP.
Dhika: i madly fell in love with her cute exporlative behaviour. Every women have Dhika inside her, men just need to let her explore her sexual life. Hope your story show some impact on society.
Eagerly waiting for update, take your time and as we all know carrier first but please do not neglect Lovely angel Dhika.
                         Thanks for writing stories for us  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes IncestThinker's post
Like Reply
(12-01-2024, 05:16 PM)hotmarine Wrote: If u need d new thread draft on dhika i can send u I have saved it I can send d the three parts

Not those buddy. I am talking about unpublished next episode drafts. I had written like 2 pages of abroad adventures. I wrote them again. No worries. 
Like Reply
When do we have next update bro
Like Reply
(13-01-2024, 03:55 PM)shrujay123 Wrote: When do we have next update bro

I will post a small update by EOD buddy.
Like Reply
Retrospective:

Updated 2. The Little Bra cups

[Image: kajal-agarwal-bollywood-face-indian-actr...beauty.jpg]
Like Reply
Bro where is the update u said eod
Like Reply