Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuck feeling? Fellow Hubbies, please comment
(15-12-2023, 11:20 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: Pls dm ur TG id

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi

I’m from Punjab with cuck fantasy tel @Ravi_singh879
Like Reply
Hi All,

I am basically from Kerala, settled at Hyderabad.
Cuck husband here, (Not cucked wife till now)looking for a guy who is interested for a frndship with my wife online...make her a friend, chat , seduce her and explore her to the core....

I am a mech engineer aged 43 and wife is a s/w engineer aged 40 works with Apple.

IF anyone s interested, pls pvt me, lets connect in hangout and get to know each other...

my gchat id is
josemaverick45
[+] 2 users Like cuckwifeshare's post
Like Reply
I have cuck feeling on my wife. She is 35 yrs sexy. Ping me on hangout somadey5;.
[+] 1 user Likes madona121's post
Like Reply
I too have cuck feelings for my wife. Want to be a cumeating cocksucking cuckold who likes to eat ither men's cum off my wife's pussy. Contact me on telegram: hotnhardrod78
Like Reply
I am married hubby for past 2 years.
I like to swap pics of my wife mutually with married hubbies or the young guys with GF,
It feels thrill and pleasure simultaneously, while swapping pics.
To do swap, safety is also very important.
That's why I use secret chat feature of telegram to swap pics. As we cannot save pic or take screenshot there.
So, hubbies who have fantasy of swapping pics of their wives with mine, Reply your telegram ID

Singles and bulls pls dont waste time
Like Reply
(22-03-2024, 07:51 AM)cuckwifeshare Wrote: Hi All,

I am basically from Kerala, settled at Hyderabad.
Cuck husband here, (Not cucked wife till now)looking for a guy who is interested for a frndship with my wife online...make her a friend, chat , seduce her and explore her to the core....

I am a mech engineer aged 43 and wife is a s/w engineer aged 40 works with Apple.

IF anyone s interested, pls pvt me, lets connect in hangout and get to know each other...

my gchat id is
josemaverick45

Insta: aksy.xox
Like Reply
Like Reply
Hello Friends. Sameer this side. Experienced Bull. Done session with 14 Cuck / Hotwife. Helped cuck hubby in convincing wifes. I already convinced Shy, Orthodox, Religious, Homely wife.Inbox me for more Info.

Love Humiliation, Exhibition, Slavery, Bondage...

Welcome to New Lifestyle of Modern India...
Like Reply
i too have cuck feelings, may be some day this comes true, am trying to talk to her about this.
[+] 1 user Likes weforyou's post
Like Reply
Want my Bangali hijabi wife to be a slut an anal whore for others.
she is to conservative
TG @kangthemaster bangali only
Like Reply
Heart 
Cuckolds who have fantasy...and want to talk about their wife/mom/sister/bhabhi/daughter/relative or anyone let's chat. Here is my hangouts id: nikvrya; Heart Heart
Like Reply
hi, any ladies or couples wanted to try cuckolding, let me know.
I have had experience of 6 couples so far.
My age is 26 and my dick size is around 8 inches.
Also couples who are looking for massage can also message me..
I have had experience of serving oil massage, honey and choclate massage, pain relieving massage..
If any couple is looking for conception too can contact this thread. I have made 4 ladies successfully pregnant so far..
Interested people follow and comment in the thread
Like Reply
36M cuck hubby here. Want to chat on my wife? Ping me hangout somadey5;
Like Reply
would lvoe to see my wife gets taken unexpecetd when alone and get used and enjoyed hard for his hunger
would be hot if he expsoes n exibits her indoor n outdoor to other while doing naughty things to her or make her do naughty things
Like Reply