• 77 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Adultery బాల 2.0
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 12:53 PM)km3006199 Wrote: Superb narration

thank you so much thanks
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 12:58 PM)saleem8026 Wrote: clps Fantastic marvelous updates happy

thank you so much thanks
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Rainbow 
I don't think most of the guys enjoying the story. if it is,,, tell me honestly that i could stop writing unnecessarily and save my time. i saw that just few of my old readers following sincerely and appreciating but lot of members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let it be. Namaskar
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
[+] 7 users Like pvsraju's post
Like Reply
You are doing an excellent job Raju garu!!! Keep writing more!!! Honestly you are doing a fabulous job!!!
[+] 1 user Likes spreader's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 02:49 PM)pvsraju Wrote: I don't think most of the guys enjoying the story. if it is,,, tell me honestly that i could stop writing unnecessarily and save my time. i saw that just few of my old readers following sincerely and appreciating but lot of members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let it be. Namaskar

Raju garu, I have been a silent reader of Xossipy (exbii) since many years. My most favourite sex story till date was Indian shy wife opens up by aurelius1982 who left the story abruptly. When I come across o Bala Gopalam, I thought it is just another translated story but still followed it being an ardent fan of that story.

But soon I realized how gem you are after seeing the way you narrated the story with every minute detail without spoiling the original story. Not just that, very soon got addicted to your narration and my respect got doubled when you continued the story even after the point Aurelius left it.

I was very disappointed when you ended the first part. I love this story to such an extent thar I would imagine how the story of Bala in different scenarios. I am very much excited when you started Bala 2.0. My sincere request to you, please don't stop this for atleast another year or 6months and please don't stop without giving a proper ending like all the other writers do. I love the way you ended part 1. 

Finally thank you very much for this wonderful story!!
[+] 4 users Like Aslan86's post
Like Reply
Excellent story n erotic
[+] 1 user Likes Snm1970's post
Like Reply
Adbutam adbutam antaku meenchi
all images,photos and gifs i post  in this site are collected from internet   if any one have issue with that content please tell me i will remove it.

my stories
1.అరణ్యంలో 2
2.మంజు జీవిత మలుపులు
[+] 1 user Likes Chari113's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 02:49 PM)pvsraju Wrote: I don't think most of the guys enjoying the story. if it is,,, tell me honestly that i could stop writing unnecessarily and save my time. i saw that just few of my old readers following sincerely and appreciating but lot of members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let it be. Namaskar

రాజు గారు
మన రీడర్స్ కి కొంచెం బద్దకం కామెంట్ పెట్టటానికి, అందుకు నేను కూడా exception కాదు.

మీ రచనా శైలి చాలా బాగుంటుంది. బాల 2.0 మొదలైనప్పుడు నేను చాలా సంతోషించాను.

ఇది ఒక cult స్టోరీ.  clps

మీరు ఎలాంటి సందేహాలు పెట్టుకోవద్దు. చాలా బాగా రాస్తున్నారు

బాలగోపాలం లాగే ఇది కూడా సూపర్ హిట్.
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
[+] 1 user Likes The Prince's post
Like Reply
ఒక cult స్టోరీ.
[+] 1 user Likes coolboy369's post
Like Reply

Sry bro comment and reply pettani vallalo nen okadini....realy gd story enjoying sooo much mi story chala ishtam bt comments pettadam Naku radhu anthe....eppati confirm ga edho oka comment pettuthanu...sry for that ....realy enjoying your story...one of the best story..realy like your story....
[+] 1 user Likes Rangde's post
Like Reply
అదేంటి బ్రో...అల అంటారు.... బాల కథ అప్డేట్ కోసం ఎంత వెయిట్ చేస్తామో తెలుసా...అలాంటిది ఆపేయమని ఎలా కోరుకుంటాం....
[+] 1 user Likes Sree2110's post
Like Reply

Stroy Maha Adbutham. Meeru Badha padodhu. Please continue story yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock
[+] 1 user Likes elon_musk's post
Like Reply
Heart Bala bending with car support & Munna fucking her  Heart

[Image: car-fuck-1.gif]

[Image: car-fuck-2.gif]

[Image: car-fuck-3.gif]
cool2 All my posted pics are from internet only. If any one has any objection pls tell me. I will remove them Namaskar

కామదేవత Part 142 upd. 11/09/24       బాల 2.0
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 03:13 PM)spreader Wrote: You are doing an excellent job Raju garu!!! Keep writing more!!! Honestly you are doing a fabulous job!!!

Smile thank you so much thanks
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 03:19 PM)Aslan86 Wrote: Raju garu, I have been a silent reader of Xossipy (exbii) since many years. My most favourite sex story till date was Indian shy wife opens up by aurelius1982 who left the story abruptly. When I come across o Bala Gopalam, I thought it is just another translated story but still followed it being an ardent fan of that story.

But soon I realized how gem you are after seeing the way you narrated the story with every minute detail without spoiling the original story. Not just that, very soon got addicted to your narration and my respect got doubled when you continued the story even after the point Aurelius left it.

I was very disappointed when you ended the first part. I love this story to such an extent thar I would imagine how the story of Bala in different scenarios. I am very much excited when you started Bala 2.0. My sincere request to you, please don't stop this for atleast another year or 6months and please don't stop without giving a proper ending like all the other writers do. I love the way you ended part 1. 

Finally thank you very much for this wonderful story!!

thanks for your interest Namaskar Heart
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 04:38 PM)Snm1970 Wrote: Excellent story n erotic

thank you so much thanks
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 08:53 PM)Chari113 Wrote: Adbutam adbutam antaku meenchi

thank you so much thanks
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 10:33 PM)The Prince Wrote: రాజు గారు
మన రీడర్స్ కి కొంచెం బద్దకం కామెంట్ పెట్టటానికి, అందుకు నేను కూడా exception కాదు.

మీ రచనా శైలి చాలా బాగుంటుంది. బాల 2.0 మొదలైనప్పుడు నేను చాలా సంతోషించాను.

ఇది ఒక cult స్టోరీ.  clps

మీరు ఎలాంటి సందేహాలు పెట్టుకోవద్దు. చాలా బాగా రాస్తున్నారు

బాలగోపాలం లాగే ఇది కూడా సూపర్ హిట్.

thank you so much thanks Heart
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
[+] 1 user Likes pvsraju's post
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 10:40 PM)coolboy369 Wrote: ఒక cult స్టోరీ.

thank you so much thanks
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Rainbow 
(07-01-2024, 11:23 PM)Rangde Wrote: Sry bro comment and reply pettani vallalo nen okadini....realy gd story enjoying sooo much mi story chala ishtam bt comments pettadam Naku radhu anthe....eppati confirm ga edho oka comment pettuthanu...sry for that ....realy enjoying your story...one of the best story..realy like your story....

thank you so much thanks Heart
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply