Poll: Want more
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Ghanastana's adventures...
what kind of dresses do you wear when you are in resort...
please send me all pics of resort trip in all dresses plz...
send me videos too along with your complete bed sessions plz...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
oh my teachers sweet sister... I love to see how you remove your dress from your body and how you wear dress on your body...
please record all resort days while you undress and wear dress , show me your sexy body with and without dress plz...
you can keep your thongs... but plz send of your thong string between your rounds in the back and show me your soft rounds plz...
you can wear bra... but please keep your bra in the center and show me top and bottom curves of your fruits plz....
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Ah Ganasthana..
I know you like my teachers sister..
looking inside my teachers skirt itself too hot to think..
but you , my teachers sister..
looking inside my teachers sister even will make me and all the fans of you sexy sisters very hard that they may leak just by thinking of it...
so.. please dont ask me not to call you "my teachers sis" as she named you ganasthana to introduce her sexy sisters sthanas to her favorite students...
so please dont ask me not to say...
if possible please post both of your sisters pis here for your fans plz..
slow strip pics plz
in different dresses plz..
Like Reply
The Year. when Life turned upside-down
Your focus determines your reality.
There's no such thing as luck
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

The longing you seek is not behind you, It is in-front of you.
Many of our truths cling on our point-of-view.
[+] 1 user Likes ghanastana's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2022, 05:03 PM)ghanastana Wrote: Young nurse can get restless & shake the world a bit, ....

Story goes like,

Way too many people dream about
clutching my curvaceous ass, pulling me onto their cock's.....

Dedicated For them,

Click on that Ass to watch in Jiggling
[Image: ass-clean1.webp][Image: ass-1.webp]
Gripping my bottom for my Fan's....

More coming up, ..
My ass snugly fits into my man's lap ....

wow .. what a sexy opening of the juicy flower... anyone felt your stuff in this sexy pose in your hospital..???? please share us their part of fun..... tell us if they are lucky enough to drink all your juice...
Like Reply
hey gana fruits...
why are you not uploading any pics here..
please upload 100s of pics..
you are not at all posting pics and I am replying like I am crazy for your hot stuff..
yu have many dues...
please upload 100s of your pics here or send me to my mail..
if yu still dont send me,
I will take you in crowdy local train or bus when you are in a sexy saree and tight sexy blouse and stand behind you and sqeeze your bottom rounds from back secretly..
when everyone is tightly packed... I move my hand forward and squeeze your fruits nicely...
and I will ask if you will send me all my dues..
if you still say no..
then I will push my hands inside your blouse and from down covering it with just saree pallu as everyone face front and push my hands inside your bra initiallly and squeeze your fruits there and push you back and make you lean tightly on my hardness and feel your soft rounds on me there.....
if you still dont agree to send me...
then i will push your bra up and free up your fruits inside your tight blouse...
now everyone can see your hard cherry prints on your blouse and then on to your saree pallu when they turn your side and I act decent as if I didnt do anything..
if someone tries to touch yu as if touching accidentally they will feel your cherrie directly and immediaty they get hard and start pushing ther hands on to your cherries and push you back with their elbows facing otherside...
then, I slowly lift your saree and skirt from back as no one can see down and push your thong down to your knees and make you nude under your saree too..
if you still dont agree to send me pics,
then I will push my hands betwen your legs and start squeezing your puff there...
you will be in unbearable state with squeezing of your assets in the crowdy train from both front and back...
if you still dont agree to send then I will spred your legs wide and I sit down and go between your legs and cover me with your saree and skirt and start enjoying your fluids there with my tongue..
if yu still dont agree I will start pushing my fingers there and take all your loads of fluids in to my mouth until you agree to send me all my dues..
as others enjoy you on top assets, I will release all your love juice from down..
please agree now to upload or send me all due pics..
Like Reply
you are super hot in saree..
and more hot when you move your pallu aside..
more inviting when you lift your hands..
why dont you lease invite me to drink your mil and taste your juice...
please invite..
Like Reply
Ah.. my curvy teachers sexy sister...
when u wear a full sleeve blouse as if you dont want to show even your smooth shining skin of your hands to others like very conservative girl like your sister another way, but while you bend carelessly in the crowd, everyone in the crows can see the shape of your hidden milky juicy fruit from side side..
you dont know how many guys would be looking at your shape and trying to tare make holes on your fruit with their xray eyes..

ask your husband too see and find if they are looking at your face or looking at the shape of your fruits or trying to trace your pointing cherries.....

just act as if you are falling down by slipping, then you cant imagine what will happen next..
some 10 guys from crowd first place their hands on your fruits and press them hard and push them up on to your body while trying to lift you...
some 4 guys will push their hands inside blouse trying to pull you down by pulling and squeezing your fruits down.. 2 guys will be licking their hands to taste your leaked mil on their hands...
your husband will not know that these guys are actually milking his sexy cow and drinking milk...
he thinks they are helping and even you...
ah please show e those rounds in full blouse and show me how they sqeezed..
Like Reply
you have a sexy rounds behind you..
can you please ask a question in the classroom and to the guy who answers your question, please give him him a sexy chance t look at your sexy rounds please...
please call him to your stage.. tell all other students not to get up from their place... and they can only see from far just the action of what he is getting to see from very close...
then please bend towards board and slowly lift your saree to your waist and look back if anyone else is getting up from bench to come very close to you to see your sexy soft rounds...
tell the student who answered your question to come more closer to sexy rounds and say " look at my soft rounds... look how shining the are... look at my left round .. and look at my right round.. dont tell anyone how cute and shiny they are.. let them study well and answer to see my rounds... "
now please shake your back and shake your sft rounds and say " see how my sexy rounds are bouncing.... do you see my thong going between my rounds and both my rounds are very free to bounce ..???"
now bend your head more down and tell him this " you my good student who lstens me well and answers questions well... if you want to feel my rounds and know how soft they are, please touch my rounds and squeeze you will know the softness ... just try to press your fingers on my rounds you can know how deep they can go... if you want you can pess with your lips ad bite with your teeth too.. yes Ah.. press like that... slowly... just press dont pinch.... ah paining my student... ah dont pull more wide.. ok.. now you can pull my string to the side and see my two entries at a time and look at my hidden soft puff that leakes juices and you can take my juice as a gift for you by rubbing your fingers on the lips of my leaking puff... ah student please... only finger .. not lips... please not lips ah.. everyone is seeing... ah dont push your tongue.. I will punish you... ah... o good boy... thanks for taking off your mouth... now you can push your fingers inside my puff and take all the juice and taste and go and sit in your place and be ready for my next question"

but remember ghana sthana.. you have to leak mr all the questions first before you enter in the cass...
Like Reply
when you ift your legs please show me the saree or skirt falling down please...
and please tel me if i I can rub between your legs untill I see your panty wet...
please say if i can push your panty a side and see your shining smooth soft puffy leaking juicy lips from close..
and after I see please tell me if I can place my fingers on these same lips where your hubby enjoyed last night...
please tell me if i can part your lips and push my fingers inside deep until you moan and pull out and repeat until you open your tap please...
can you please tell me if i can taste wth my lips please...
please .. gana sthana.. I want to taste with my lips..

please give me ift if taste betterthan your husband..
Like Reply
Oh big sthana..
I want to see how you lift your saree and uncover your sexy rounds..
can yu please record video as you lift your saree slowly to your waist and shake your rounds for me and send me vdeo please
Like Reply
ur puff is very healhy..
very much bulged in between your legs...
is it bcoz your hubby over used your puff and your lips swelled ..???
oh... so bad...
d you want smooth massage on your swollen lips with my soft lips and tongue..???
just shake your head with cute happy smile and push your thong a side giving me view of your treasure and i will massage your puffy lips with my lips and my tongue...
Like Reply
when u strip down please turn back and show me as you reveal the curves of your bulged sexy rounds please...
please strip slowly please..
Like Reply
please lean on sofa or bed and lift your saree or long skirt only one side till the waist and the cover the other side as you show the panty and the health hidden puff...
click a pic..
slowly lift the exposed leg to 45 degrees and show me the panty puff more clearly...
click another pic..
please lift the leg 90 degrees and show more of your puffs bulge inside panty please...
click another

now please spread your leg to the side and show me the gap between your panty and the joint of leg...
click another pic plz..

please zoom and show me if ant hairs can be seen from sides...
another pic plz...

now stretch another leg too and show me the puff clearly inside panty...
another pic...

now lift the other leg too and show me the shape of puff bulge more clerly..
another pic plz..

now show bothe sides skin..
another pic..

now lift legs and bend towards your head and lift your back and show me your rounds too..
I want to see your thong going inside..
your skirt must be there fallen at the bottom..
click another pic...

I am not able to see the strip of your thread..
please spread your rounds with your hand and just show me the string nothing else..
annother pic plz..

zoom to puff..
another pic..

place your finger on your puff..
another pic...

push your thong between the lips of your puff..
another pic...

keep rubbing and clickking untill you make your thong wet..

send me all those 100 pics..
Like Reply
(14-01-2022, 01:49 PM)ghanastana Wrote: Hello Babies, ...

[Image: bounc.webp]

are these milk pots posted by you are yours or your sisters...
please tell me...
if it is your sisters then I will drink her milk first then will you peel of your top too for me so that I can drink even your milk...???
I want to drink all your milk and empty both of your containers before hubby tries to drink..
Like Reply
Couples tend to have misunderstandings in the early days of marriage and more so later.

carefully placed his palm on my lap and squeezed the soft thigh. That sexual touch, will get the Laps, Thighs so energized.

Just give her your touch daily, .. touch, pinch, nibble, beat, slap, ... [Image: ishakoppikar-thighs1.webp] She'll give you manifold
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
Keep pleasing your Lady just so that She keeps thinking of ways to pleasantly surprise you....
[Image: x.webp][Image: y.webp][Image: z.webp][Image: u.webp][Image: v.webp][Image: w.webp]
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply
(22-01-2024, 11:00 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Couples tend to have misunderstandings in the early days of marriage and more so later.

carefully placed his palm on my lap and squeezed the soft thigh. That sexual touch, will get the Laps, Thighs so energized.

Just give her your touch daily, .. touch, pinch, nibble, beat, slap, ... [Image: ishakoppikar-thighs1.webp] She'll give you manifold

Ah.. you Ghana Sthana... which movie is this pic from
yourname is only named after your Big Sthanas...
but we all dont know about your fower under your skirt much..

can you please wear a skirt like this actress and dance like her and take turns and let your skirt rise as you turn around and let all of your favorite students around you look under your flying skirt and know more hidden secrets of your hidden flower please... 

if possible please wear a transparent thong or panty please...

if possible keep all your hair without trimming please..
Like Reply
(30-01-2024, 08:56 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Keep pleasing your Lady just so that She keeps thinking of ways to pleasantly surprise you....
[Image: x.webp][Image: y.webp][Image: z.webp][Image: u.webp][Image: v.webp][Image: w.webp]

but we all are your sisters fav students and to you too as you are her sister...
we all want to see how you pleasantly surprise your hubby and boy friend in different ways and learn...

can you please show us and give us opportunity to learn..
Like Reply
Husband's must do a duty.. When you see your lady's waist, You should use thumb, index and middle fingers. You may like to give it a carrom strike, the foreceps pick, the single or the double finger poke, or simply the light trailing of fingers all over it to feel the softness and observe the sensitive jerks produced both around the waist.

Whatever it is, make sure, you show your naughtiness, sex-drive & lust using fingers, ...
[Image: uuu.webp]
[Image: y1.webp]
That aroused mixture of moaning, whispering, husky calling, sobbing surrender can only lead you to the realization that

to give pleasure to this gorgeous angel is your biggest responsibility and grandest ecstasy. When you emerge a winner, there would have been few lives better lived than yours.
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

Like Reply