Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
As we were on the way Amrita was already getting excited to have sex with Sameer sir in our own house and she told me to be calm as everything will be alright and she told me she will help me in the same after all she is excited to get fucked again and again by Sameer sir.

Reached home and Amrita left spoke to mom a bit and went back to my flat. I was totally drained out with emotions and forgot the pleasure I received very differently with my very own sister joining in the act.

But still I felt what I got was incomplete sex and now on top of that this new stuff of finding out how Sameer sir will be fucking Amrita in our house with everyone around from Mehndi to bidai was killing me. Is he really crazy

(But I know Sameer sir is crazy and he always love to do stuff in a different way. Once after a late night movie he dropped me home all the way finger fucking me, he wanted me to fuck me. I told he can come in as there was no one. But he made me suck his cock in the parking and later on took me on the open terrace on the 7th floor and fucked me. He loved excitement adventure rather then just plain sex and because of him I loved it too. In fact we had gone to Sinhagad Fort many times with office staff but he somehow managed to get me from the crowd and twice he even fucked me at the far end of the fort. I think so its called Konkan darwaza there is small place from villager go down to the nearby village)

I had brought food from my moms place so as I was going to keep in the Refrigerator I just saw the coins on the top of the Refrigerator. I saw the coins and again the bad thoughts came into my mind.

I was in two minds and I felt as if I split into two speaking to my Antaratma or my Inner spirit.

I felt as one of me was telling didn’t you knew after knowing why you tossed knowing what was the result why did you have to go.

The next one of me was telling you knew what happened in those 13 months with Sameer sis, did you ever felt though he treated you bad but still loved you and gave you everything what you never got till then.

All this double thought was making me mad.

Till yesterday everything was ok was what I though but today its like way different. He fucked my sister he has taken everything from me and now from my sister Amrita and now he wants to enjoy or have sex with us in our own house with all those guests around.

Seeing the coins I was fighting with myself and just grabbed those coins and threw out of the windows and few of them fell on the kitchen sink making that tingling noise only made me cry like anything not knowing is this madness or I am just crazy for that one guy.

The coin toss was a proof that it was my wrong call.

To be frank I knew myself very well. I wasn’t crazy for any other guys. In fact few of my friends (boys) did trying to arouse me.

Even some even went on to the extent of telling don’t you get bored of yourself with Mahesh in US not able to take care of your sex life and so on. Some where even Mahesh’s friend

But not even 0.1% I never felt like I was missing anything but with Sameer sir it was different and knowing he is beast I don’t know why I loved him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Initially I wasn’t able to sleep but when I slept I was woken up with my cell ringing. I couldn’t believe it was just 1 am in the morning and Sir was calling me.

“Hello sir”

“What are you doing?”

“Sir just went to sleep”

“You alone there”

“Yes sir”

“Don’t you love me”

“I do love you sir”

“Then why did you let me fuck Amrita if you loved me”

“Sir I love you so much that I cant say not to you for anything. I really didn’t want you to do anything to her but didn’t matter that even if you wanted you can fuck me like your bitch sir in front of anyone but I was afraid”

“Shut up and Open the door”

“What”

“Open the door bitch I have come to fuck you”

I didn’t know whatever I thought I had just before going to sleep just seems vanished. I ran holding my cell near the door and opened it and it was Sameer sir right outside holding his cell.

He kept his cell in his pocket and came in and I closed the door. The next thing as soon as the door closed he grabbed my hairs and pinned me against the wall and his lips were on mine.

No need to say anything it was one hell of a passionate kiss which lasted for more then 3-4 min. He just picked me in his arms and took me to my bedroom and threw me on the bed.

He looked at me and told me to undress him and I immediately got up and started undressing him as he moved his hand on my face.

No matter we both were nude with no oral sex I think for the first time other then office slam bang when we just fuck he just pushed me and slept on me.

The moment his cock surged in my wet sloppy cunt there was no looking back.

(I really didn’t knew how to explain the same to you)

But it was one hell of love making sex we had he was passionate anger on me. He loved me so much he fucked me in the same way telling me that he hated me. I know he didn’t hate me he was just angry on me.

I told him Mahesh was much better after he came down from US which angered him thinking that I just love sex and I was unable to understand the man I loved my Sameer how to tell how much I love him and ready to do what I want for him

Our torrential love making this time was with lot of hard kisses in fact I felt as if he was going to bite of my lips he was so different my god what to tell.

The moment he took me from behind in the same pose as of the movie 300 when the Spartan king makes loves to his queen from behind which was our most frequent pose but this time his body was so close to him with his hips just jerking in his cock in my fiery wet cunt.

I went mad came many a times and when he came he literally strangulate me telling me that he loved me so much that he hates more then what he loved me.

We didn’t even get up from the pose where he stopped jerking his cock was in my cunt for a long time.

No matter he did grunt of his slutty words of all the loving galis he gives me, but to be frank this was very different never thought love was so wonderful and sex in love his heavenly.

I got up in the morning only to find Sameer sir was no where in the house. I was so consumed with what happened last night I couldn’t get up from the bed with the pain, but still it was very heavenly to me.

Taking enough courage I called his cell only to find him disconnect my call and I found this very disappointing my heart broke thinking what is my fault what to do to see my man love me again.
Like Reply
The next 5 days went horrible for me with my Sameer not responding me but also found that Amrita had some good time with Sameer sir and I was in pain not because Amrita had a good time only because Sameer sir forgot me and I was thinking as if he had forgotten me for ever.

It was a day before the mehndi when all of us where in the house and I was very much excited as Sameer sir was going to stay with us for the next 5 days.

Sameer sir had helped financially taking loan to give it to dad as he was short of money with the huge dowry and being married to wealthy family all the expenses we had to bore which was costing a bomb to my dad and I don’t know what Sameer sir did but Dad was with all praises to him and mom to loved him more as none of our relative came to our rescue other then Sameer sir

Even all the hall booking and the food and the decoration renting car was done by Sameer sir has he had lot of good contacts and he used all of them with lots of discounts which gave some relief to Dad or else the expenses could have increased by another 4-5 lak depending on the grooms family’s demand.

I knew I had to make sir happy so when we were deciding who could stay where as we took another flats which were vacant in our apartment so that our guest could stay.

We were just making a list when Sameer’s sir name came and Dad told that he should be gone good place as he had done lot of stuff.

So I jumped to the plan of Reema’s my youngest sisters’ bedroom as we had converted the balcony to a small bedroom where Reema my younger sister use to sleep.

That room we made was in fact an open gallery connected to the kitchen and to the other bedroom which was of youngest sister Amrita.

It could be safe for him to be there as that portion wasn’t easily accessible because first we had to pass through the kitchen where we had all our stuffs extra gas cylinder sack of rice wheat and also a small open portion was kept where our washing machine was kept.

One good thing once the kitchen door was closed no body could wander down there and it had had door from the kitchen gallery and another door opened right in front of Amrita’s room.
Like Reply
No doubt it was a small room with attached bathroom but that could be really good to keep my promise and I made sure to pacify mom and dad and my husband that Sameer sir could be comfortable out there rather then sending him to the other flat where our other relatives too stayed and everyone knew he was a very quite person by nature respected his elders, not knowing already fucked 2 girls of the family.

Dad agreed as he could give his best friend partner and the guy who has done lot of things to him and his family a comfort as well as he being alone can rest whenever he feel without any disturbance.

In fact he didn’t want to stay with us but because of Dad and Mom made sure he should be with the family as he is no less then a family member and most of our close relatives too knew him very well.

In fact mom looked him like his son and as we were three sisters she always told him she had 4 children’s.

After the discussion Amrita popped her idea telling that Smita that’s me could be with her till she leaves.

That was added advantage with my younger sister Reema grunting and then shifting her stuffs to mom’s room and was also glad that she will be getting Amrita’s room after she leaves.

Amrita bedroom which could hold two peoples as the bedroom was not too big as dad constructed a small attached toilet bathroom to that bedroom made it even look smaller so there was no point in packing anyone else in that room.

I was very afraid knowing what was going to happen but at the same Amrita was too excited as she was telling she had magical moment with Sameer sir and wants more as he is wonderful lover.

There were lot of guest those who were close relatives coming in and we were settling them in the 3 apartments we had taken temporarily as they were vacant.

I was desperate to see my man and went mad as I saw him walking with my husband Mahesh and coming in carrying his airbag.
Like Reply
It was around 8 pm when Sameer sir came after finishing the office work and seeing Amrita she was all over him, “thank you bhaiya for coming, keeping your promise blah blah and all that stuff”.

He spoke to me too in front of the family just formal and nothing much.

Dad told me to take him to his room and Sameer sir took his bag as Mahesh left out with dad for some work and I went through the kitchen door and showed him his room.

I told him dad has arranged this so you could be comfortable as this is Reema’s room.

Before I could think of speaking to him about the night Amrita popped in from her bedroom door and gave him surprise.

She directly hugged him and kissed him telling him, “bhaiya I think so you should thank Smita tai for this. She kept the promise”.

The music in the house was really loud and disturbing or else if some heard the same what is going on here it could have ruined all our life.

Looking them kiss as lovers I wend mad and though rather then being so reserved with Sameer sir I too could have being so open like Amrita who within just one week is so close to him.

I in fact being with him for more then year still is afraid of him love him afraid of him and I don’t know what but seeing them smooch so vigorously to each other with her little moan and sir’s hand was on her butts squeezing her.

I was a bit afraid and at the same time Amrita looked at me to which Amrita assured she had closed the door.

Sameer sir looked at me as Amrita was in his arms his hands were on my face and he looked him into my eyes telling, “so you really want to be my slut and ready to do anything for me”

I just kept my head down to which he dragged me holding us both and kissed me then leaving me he told looking at Amrita, “well my new partner don’t you think you sister needs a reward she did what I wanted”

Amrita hurried her head up and down, “yes bhaiya she really needs an fucking reward from you”.

He whispered in her ears and she said “anything for you, bhaiya lekin don’t forget me”. Amrita went out and he looked at me and came near me.

To be contd.......................

Like Reply
His lips were on mine and we kissed for a few seconds and at the same time he was undoing my knot of the Salwar. As he removed the knot he turned me and made me bend and lifted my Kurta up.

Suddenly, I gasped as Sameer sir's hands slid up on my legs and were on my buttocks. I wanted to turn and look back but didn’t had the courage to stop him, there was a soft rustle, a snap and then I bit my lower lip and felt dizzy with excitement.

I could sense he had removed his thick long hard cock and it was pressing on my buttocks and thighs.

He just pushed my panties sideways and his cock was moving on my cunt.

I was afraid doubled up excitement as Sameer sir is going to fuck me with more then 2 dozens of my relatives including my mother father sister husband all around me.

The heat was intense and overpowering. His cock pressed on my cunt-lips. His hands pushed my Salwar under my arms and roved over my breasts.

They were hard and swollen with excitement, nipples were erect. I held still and bang the heat of his cock burst into my cunt and muffled controlling the pain and pleasure.

My head snapping up, face contorting in an explosion of pleasure. His cock surged powerfully into my wet cunt and his fingers crushed my breasts.

Sameer sir fucked me a more then 1000 times, but I was feeling very different and the pleasure was un-explainable.

My head swam with excitement I was being fucked that too in my own house with 20-30 relatives around.

Sameer sir flexed his buttocks and his hot, hard cock drove deeper into her cunt. I gasped and moaned out, as my cunt contracting and convulsing frantically on his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" Sameer sir gasped softly. "Ohhhhh yes! Ohhh god fuck you Smitaaaa ahhhh you are realllly my whorrreee I loveeee youuuu yes ahhhhh"

He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my cunt and then began to rock his hips swiftly, running it greedily in and out of my flesh. I gasped and grunted lightly, rocking back and forth under him.

His cock felt wonderful today. Faster and faster he went, plunging into my sodden cunt-flesh. I began to orgasm helplessly.

Sir gasped, flinging his head back, holding my hips and jerking my cunt up and down on his shaft, squeezing my breasts feverishly. His cries rang in my ears.

"Ohhh uhhh yes uhhhh ohhh uhh *hanh* ... uhhh ... c'mon Smita take it! Aur leee ahhhh Ohhhh uhhh yes!"

His thighs slapped softly on my buttocks as his cock sawed rhythmically in and out of my cunt.

Sameer sir’s hand had mashed my hips and I know he was going to cream me any moment. He drove his cock deep in my cunt, ramming himself into my cunt as I moaned in joy as I felt the sharp sting of his spoot in my cunt-flesh.

At the same time Amrita rushed and seeing use, “wow bhaiya what a scene and you better hurry up, Tai daddy is looking for you” But I was in a different world as sir was stilling shooting his sperms in my cunt and his jerks was were short one as his cock spitted his cum in my cunt he could wait and again yet another jerk a little bit of his cock shooting in another jab of his cum in my cunt.

We stood in the same way for a few more minute and slowly, he eased himself and pushed himself behind.

I still stayed bent as I was holding the bed post, panting and gasping with excitement, my body burning with lust.

At last, I straightened and turned to face them and seeing his cock still hard he just told to go not to make my dad wait.

I went mad as I was tying my salwar Amrita was already in her feet sucking of his cock in delight.

I rushed out of Amrita’s room as I was in the wash room Amrita too joined me telling me what a guy he is.

Like Reply
I went out with dad and Mahesh and I was sitting in the car I was going mad. I forgot to clean down and I could feel Sameer sir’s cum seeping out wetting my panties and it was very uncomfortable sitting next to my husband not knowing what to do.

We had some purchases to make and when we came back around 10 I saw Sameer sir serving dinner to our relatives. We had built a small pandal at the parking and he was a perfect professional host though silent but making sure everyone is taken care of.

He was open with Amrita and I was the only person with whom he behaved very different strict hardly had any jokes other then horniest passionate and sometimes dreadful fuck he was never so open with me. It Might be because of me.

We had wonderful moments with small jokes and cozy moment. But not like what Amrita was getting and I wondered what Sameer sir loves the most being with me or my sister.

It was around 12:30 past midnight and I reached Amrita bedroom and she was wide awake and I knew what she was waiting for.

I went to the kitchen again and made sure kept the washing machine next to the kitchen door so if someone even tries to come from there we could surely come to know with the noise.

Seeing Amrita in her silky purple knee height slip without her robe I too was tempted to get into one. I had a bath and came out in a towel but when I came out Sameer sir was already in the bedroom in his Bermuda shorts nothing on top.

He was kissing Amrita as she was kneeling on the bed and he was standing next to the bed. Both of them looked at me and he held me along with Amrita and took us out to his bedroom. I understood we were going to fuck.

The very thought of being fucked by Sameer sir again and that too in the presence of my sister made me wet with desire.

But at the same time I thought whether I am going to be just standing like a guard as it happened the other day in his house or am I going to be a part of it.

Once in the bedroom, Sameer sir let go of me and began kissing Amrita and he was all over her. His hands roamed all over her body and Amrita too was holding his arms as she was constantly kissed with just their head turning left to right and right to left.
Like Reply
Sameer sir was sitting on the bed with Amrita on his lap and was busy tongue-kissing her, while pressing and playing with her smallish tits with his hands. I was left alone, standing and watching open-mouthed as they both were fondling each other.

Sameer sir had inserted his hand inside her slip and was tweaking her nipples. Soon he let go of her mouth and fastened his mouth on her hardened nipples.

Amrita was moaning loudly and was looking at me with glazed eyes. The table lamp next to the bed was on though the light was faint I could see her nipples stand erect and glisten with saliva as Sameer sir was now alternating sucking and biting at both her nipples, making my sister squirm and moan with pleasure and pain.

I could feel my own nipples hardening and my cunt juices oozing as my breathing grew heavy, seeing the erotic coupling in front of me as well back of mind I was disturbed if someone could find out what could happen.

Sameer sir then abruptly stopped and looked at me and said, “Isn't she sexy, kiss her”. I just moved in trance and on my own bent down and kissed my sister’s lips.

The other day he made me kiss her even her cunt but today it was different as I felt the sweet taste of my sisters lips as I felt another women even though she was my own sister.

I went mad as Amrita sucked in my tongue in her mouth and at the same time Sameer sir removed my towel and started fondling my breast as I was lip locked with my own sister.

After a while Sameer sir separated us and pushed me on the bed and removed of Amrita’s slip along with her panties.

Amrita parted my legs and I went mad when she buried her head in my cunt.

I didn’t knew what this two had planned but forgot everything when I felt Amrita’s tongue on my clit and she started licking it, while pushing two of her fingers in my cunt and I have to grunt “uuunnggh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”.

Sameer sir’s hand came on my mouth as I wailed with pleasure and to a shattering orgasm. However Amrita was still not done as she now continued to eat my wet cunt and push her own tongue in my cunt to taste and lick my cum.

I was dumfound to know what Amrita was into.

Like Reply
Sameer sir had removed his Bermuda shorts and was massaging his thick proud cock, watching us. When our eyes me, he pulled Amrita off holding her and held my legs apart. I was so thrilled that he is going to fuck me.

He positioned his glistening prick near my swollen and gaping cunt-lips. With a hard thrust he pierced my cunt and sank his thick prick in and Amrita took his place was closing my mouth. "uuunnngghhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh oouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmmaaaaaaaaa".

I wailed with intense pleasure on receiving Sameer sir's prick in my moist and well lubricated cunt. Oh, how much I loved Sameer sir’s big cock in my cunt in any circumstances and I kept on grunting in pleasure as my body was rocked by the powerful thrusts of Sameer sir, as his cock pounded my cunt again and again.

Sameer sir was on his knees and was holding my parted legs as he furiously went about fucking in and out, rocking my body the bed with each thrust.

I felt Sameer sir made some sign to Amrita and soon she brought herself to sit on my face, presenting her wet cunt to me.

I was moaning with pleasure, with each and every thrust I received from Sameer sir’s cock and soon started licking my sister totally shaven cunt.

I held her buttocks firmly and raised my mouth to taste my sisters cunt and as I tongue fucked her as good as I can soon I could hear Amrita grunting "ooohhh yeesss ahhhh bhaiyyaaa ahhhhh aahh” and so on and as she rocked by her own orgasm and unable to balance herself, she fell on the side and I let go of her thighs, and concentrated on my own orgasm.

Sameer sir was fucking me hard and I was having my orgasm and at the same time I felt Sameer sir shudder and fill my cunt with his usual jizz shooting deep in my cunt and I too came.

Sameer sir withdrew his prick with a loud squelchy sound, as his cock withdrew from my cunt Amrita pounced on it and started sucking it. I lay prone on the bed with my legs still apart, gasping, as the thickish semen oozed out of my cunt, onto my thighs.

It was a long night as I dozed off as I was tired but with my tiring eyes I sensed Amrita was getting fucked by Sameer sir doggy style.

I couldn’t remember much when I got up in the morning I was in my bed along with Amrita and just went to peek Sameer sir and he has already got up and was outside.

I freshened up and checked he was sitting between mom and dad sipping his morning tea. The next few days I was busy but Amrita use to milk his cock as they found time.
Like Reply
I too had early morning sex right on the wedding day as we three in the bathroom at 4 in the morning. Sameer sir sucked us made us suck him and fucked Amrita right on her wedding day and later on he fucked me pouring his cum in our mouth twice.

We were already dead tired with the early morning fuck. The marriage was pretty long and we three were obviously tired because of the exercise we had early in the morning for more then 1 hour. The marriage was over Amrita was sent to her home with lot of crying and all that stuff.

Sameer sir too was there she hugged her too as everyone including her husband Jayesh was made to feel that they were inseparable brother and sister.

I didn’t knew what she said to him as she was crying but later on Sameer sir said to me, “Amrita is one hell of whore”. I didn’t understood what he meant by saying that later on came to know she was naughty as she someway touched his dick while he hugged her telling him.
Like Reply
November 15th 2007 I went to USA. I wanted to meet Sameer sir but he was not ready to meet me at all.

Out there in USA my life was hell thinking of the man I loved most. We did get some good contract we were based in California and did get few direct contract for the company and Sameer sir was pretty busy with his work and I knew most of the time Amrita was out there with him in the office.

Once he was even fucking her as I called them and that didn’t stop them as they continued fucking coming to know it was me on the other side. I was wet just hearing the voice of Amrita grunting and sir gutter slamming only to know that he was fucking my sister.

Days months flew but in spite of everything I missed the animalistic sex with Sameer sir I missed him a lot no matter what.

We had to come back mid 2009 as Dad had a heart attack my dad couldn’t make it. It was very bad loosing father and he wasn’t that old. He was 53 years old when he expired. But first few days was saddened up and then when I noticed that mother was always with Sameer sir and out of the blue he has taken a flat of Mr. Mehta who was our neighbor 5 months back and no one told me about the same.

I didn’t know what all was going on and I was pissed off on Amrita also that she didn’t even told me anything about the same. I went mad when I saw Reema too be very close to Sameer sir. Sameer sir handled most of the situation very diplomatically with our so called relatives.

My mama (Uncle) wanted my mom to stay at his place which she denied as everyone was trying to get a grab of Dad’s properties including Jayesh Amrita’s husband who told the property should be split among the sisters.

But Sameer sir told that my father has not made any Property Will and all the properties including insurance and other stuffs was under my mother’s name. It could be her decision what she could do about the same.

There was lot of arguments when mom decided she could like to stay alone and on top of that when she told that it was her husband’s wish in fact my father’s wish that Reema should get married to Sameer sir.
Like Reply
I just said “What” to which Amrita just nodded her head and told me to keep quiet. This is was really shocking and I blamed everything on me and my stupidity for all the things happening and going to happen.

Reema was just 19+ years old and Sameer sir was 29 year and suddenly my mind revolved and thought did he had sex with Reema too just like he had with me and Amrita. What was going on was beyond my belief.

After all the last rites of my dad I could see Mom was pretty much close to Sameer sir asking all his needs his breakfast lunch snacks dinner was everything from our house and mom cooked it personally.

It was almost a month after my father demises and that night I stayed with mom as all our guest left and Reema to have gone to my uncle’s place. My husband had gone to visit a relative with our son.

We both were alone. I had few problems as I was having acidity so after dinner mom and Sameer sir told to have me a glass of milk.

Mom had kept and in fact I hate milk and out of the blue as I tried to take the glass it got spilled luckily near the kitchen sink. Mom was in her bedroom and Sameer sir had gone to his flat. I just cleaned the mess and went to bed taking a Rantek which I had.

I went off to sleep I was not able to sleep and as I was going to sleep I could see my bedroom door getting pushed and what I saw was beyond my worst nightmare I was seeing.

Mom and Sameer sir walked in and I could hear them whisper to which Sameer sir told her, “gabroa mat mer jan (this words was like the worst gallias for me) subhe dus baje talak hame disturb nahi karegi. Strong dose diya sleeping tablet ka”.

I was shocked to hear that I couldn’t understand my mom get trapped with Sameer sir when she told the world that she had three daughters and a son.

I was disturbed I didn’t know what to do. Hearing what Sameer sir said I kept my eyes closed tightly and my ears were open to hear whatever they said.

I couldn’t believe they were speaking like lover I couldn’t believe what was happening I thought it was dream.

Like Reply
Mom was saying that she didn’t like the idea with me being present in the house to which Sameer sir dropped an empty glass that was kept on the same table next to bed.

I didn’t made any move to which he dropped again. There was some silence and I could hear mom say something.

I couldn’t hear so slowly opened my left eye which was near the pillow and to support the same I had kept my hand near to my face.

Sameer sir was close to mom he held her in his arms and started kissing her on her face, cheeks and lips, while grinding his hips on her body. I could see the same due to light coming from the open door. They were right in front of the door.

Mom was still not comfortable and sir removed his shorts and freed his big cock, proudly waving in front of her. His cock I could see the same and I forgot that my loving dear mother was having an illicit relationship with my boss my lover and now my could be brother in law or father.

Sameer sir was telling her to suck the same the way to which mom pulled his hands took him out leaving the door open. She was trying to take her to bedroom to which Sameer sir stopped her and made her sit on the couch in the living room.

I got up from my bed and was near the door hiding behind the curtains that was connected to the hall and the way to kitchen I just hid myself to see the worst unbelievable stuff. My loving mother was sucking and licking his cock.

It was like a heart attack. No matter was beautiful to me she was beautiful and she was just 42+ years as I was born when she was just 16 or 17 years old. She maintained her body as she was regularly into yoga in the morning and in the evening she did go to joggers part for an hour.

I was excited to see sirs dick going in and her mother and really disgusted to believe what the hell is happening. How it happened and how long they were having this relationship.
Like Reply
All crazy stuff was coming out of my head how could he betray my mother what kind of relationship is there and with mind thinking all nasty stuff my eyes were getting the visual treat of my wonderful beautiful mother who licked the underside of his prick-head, making Sameer sir moan with pleasure.

She was also feeling his heavy hairy balls with her tender hands as she began deep-throating him.

I didn’t think mother was so modern. My mother was just 16 or 17 year elder to me behaved like a teenager just like I saw Amrita first time with Sameer sir with all her workout she was a beautiful women.

I am seeing her beauty today as I could easily make out this wonderful women of 5.6 in height with normal body was my mother whom till date I had seen her as a mother and today I am seeing her as a different women who is sucking the same cock which I thought and still think belongs to my lover.

(Smita its very difficult to write what the hell was happening and I couldn’t express in words the double impact going on through me. It was just like getting stabbed or an heart attack what my father experienced just a month ago. But yes mother too had a early marriage she was young beautiful as you know how I and Amrita is you can wonder what my mother could look like. Just telling you whatever I could you see how to write the same)

Mom removed her mouth from his prick and started sucking and nibbling Sameer sir's balls. I know he had trained her well was it but natural every women loves sucking a dick was I thinking.

Sameer sir, removed her gown freeing her breasts and pressing playing and sucking them and I went mad seeing the same and seeing them I knew it was not the first time it seems they have being lovers for ages.

He removed of her petticoat making her stand. Sameer sir removed of her panties and bra and made her lay on the Diwan near the wall and I could see his finger was circling near her crotch might be near her cunt-lips.

I never understood why Sameer sir has not switched off the light in spite of mom telling him twice.
Like Reply
But Sameer sir hushed her telling her “bahut dino ke bad tu mere samne ho, aur mein tujhe dekhna chata hoon tujhe chodt waqt”

(Gosh hearing this slut words I went mad knowing mom too was made and used to his slutty words)

He proceeded to insert his fingers in her cunt and slowly started finger-fucking her.

"Unnggh, uuunggh, Sameer meri jannnn oooouuuuuu", Mom moaned and hearing wonderful erotic voice I was wet and felt a slap on my face when I recollected she said to him JAN (lover).

What a double mouth women I thought of my own mother. She used to introduce him as his son to the whole world and even to our close relatives in functions and parties and now this words coming from her mouth. I was unable to hear.

"Unngghh, uunngghh", Mom moaned, as Sameer sir was giving her pleasure. He was expertly rubbing her clit with his thumb, while finger-fucking her.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh oouuuuuuuuiiiiiiiii mmmmaaaaaaaaaa" wailed Mom loudly as she was consumed by her own orgasm.

As she was having an orgasm, Sameer sir withdrew his dripping fingers and put them in Mom's wailing mouth, making her taste her own cunt juices.

(I was in no mood to know how he treats my mother as I knew Sameer sir was man who could make any women his whore no matter she was one hell of traditional orthodox women like my mom)
Like Reply
"Hmmmmmm Sameer hmmmmm", wailed Mom, as Sameer sir made her suck her own juices.

"Tere mein kuch to bat hai Seema jan" (this was yet another shock as from Aunty Mummy ji to Seema jan. I thought hell with it and hear mom say)

“Kuy”

“Sali tu janti hai main Amrita ko tere samne chodhta hoon aur main teri badi beti Smita jo vah pe so rahi hai use bhi randi jaise chodha hoon, tujhe yeh bhi pata hain main kuch aur ladkiyon ko bhi chodha teri Smita milne se pahele. Lekin kay kare tujhe chodhne mein jo bat hai, kisi mein nahi. Sali kitni bar chodha tere betiyonko itna sexy hai kasmse Seema main Reema ke sath shadi karne ke badle tujhe meri biwi bana chata hai. Kitna pyar karti hai tu mujhe se”

“Acha tujhe main apne beityon se bhi jayda achi lagti hoon”

Smiling, "dehkte jao mai tumhe kaise kaise chodtha hoon aj rat bar, tumhari choot ko kaise kaise mazzaa dehta hoon"

"Achhaaaa"

He lifted her legs over his shoulders and positioning his cock over her cunt.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhh Sameeeerrrrr", moaned Mom, warily looking at him, anticipating his prick entering and stretching her wet cunt. With one shove he had pushed his prick-head in.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh", moaned Mom, feeling the pleasure of her cunt being surged by his cock that I love more then anything.

“Maaza aa raha hai na jan Chut ko tasalli mil rahi hai na.”

“Hhhmmmmm ahhhhhh”

“Sali bahut din maine apne aap ko roka, tere rishatadoron ke wajse aaj puri bhadas nikalunga saali. Ahhh kya garam chut hai teri .Dekh kaise bhooke jaise mera lund khaa rahi hai teri chut”.

Sameer sir began pushing more and more of his cock into mom's willing and tight cunt. Sameer sir then started nibbling at her thick stubby nipples, while stroking her slowly with his prick.

"Oohhhh joorrrr ssssee jjoorr ssseee bahut uunnngghhh maazzaa aaaaa rraahhaaa hhaa ", said Mom, while lifting her buttocks to meet his powerful thrusts. (Right now I was beyond anything and was loving the sex act of a man and a women and I didn’t cared the women was my mother but loved the way Sameer sir was fucking her and came to know my mom was like me and Amrita too loved being fucked and was getting delirious with pleasure).

Sameer sir, now fucking her furiously, his balls slapping against her buttocks.

"Hhaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuunnnnnggggggggghhhhhhh ", wailed Mom in pleasure as this bastard rammed her powerfully.

Mom started biting his face, cheeks, hair anything that she could get her mouth too, as she wailed pleasurably to a shattering orgasm.

I could sense that as her hips just like the way I do was up and was trembling and came down and again hips moved up trembled and came down.

Seeing her in the throes of passion, Sameer sir withdrew his glistening prick and started playfully slapping her cunt with it.

"Uunngghhhh hhhaaiinn ", moaned Mom softly but didn’t said anything after that

"Uth jaa, come on baby get up", saying, Sameer sir made mom kneel and her hands were on the side rest of the diwan and made her bend.

Sir sucked of mom’s cunt from behind putting his face between her ass cheeks and mom was writhing with pleasure. He then took his erect and throbbing prick and with a well-directed shove, inserted it in her gaping cunt.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhh uunnghhhhhhhh Sameeerrrr, mujhe bahut maaza aa raha hai tujhse chudwane”, wailed Mom, as she felt her cunt deliciously stretched again.

Slowly Sameer sir shoved his full prick inside her cunt, stretching and filling her up.

"Uunng uunngh uunngghh uunngghh oouuiiii mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", Mom wailed as Sameer sir began to give her long hard strokes spanking her buttocks.

Wonderful thing to see was Mom's breasts were flip-flopping on her chest, with each powerful stroke of my wonderful lover.

Mom kept wailing constantly, as she was feeling the delightful strength and fullness of this boy's ceaseless ramming.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh Aahhhhhh Aahhh", She kept repeating as Sameer sir now began increasing the pace of his fucking.

Sameer sir grunted "Meriii jannnn, mmainn teri bhooki chhoot kkoo bbhhaarrnnee wwaalaa hhoonn, Le randi chinal, Yeh le mare lund behanchod, aaj ke baad hamesha mare liye apni chut khuli rakhna, teri betion ki chut tere samne chodnewal hooni. Teri betiya kabhi hamare beech nahi ayegi abh yeh le, yeh le, yeh le mera lund ka pani saali haarrrrrammmi raaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddddd. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Seeemaaaa jannnnnnn”

Sameer sir cried and I knew he exploded his cum inside her.

(But more then he gutter slammed her with those nasty words and mom loved it. Was she our mom or we all love it or is it something different when it comes to Sameer sir)

Like Reply
But before Sameer sir could remove his cock from my mom’s cunt I rushed back to the room and I was in my bed as I was earlier in the same pose.

After 15-20 min I could see mom and Sameer sir coming inside my room. Sameer sir was near to me, “dekh jan bhola ta na kal subhe 9 – 10 baje talak nahi utegi, kuy tension le rahi ho”

I could feel his hand on my cheeks then moved his hands on my hands slowly till my palm. I was sleeping sideways. I could literally feel the musky smell of his cock.

Mom told him, “chal bhar jate is sone de”

Sameer sir told her, “rukh idhar a aur bait idhar”

“Sameer kay kar rahe ho”. I could come to know what was happening but I felt a naked body sitting right in front of me. I knew he had forcibly made mom sit in the bed. I also felt his leg next to mom and it was touching my knees.

“Chal mera lund choos, main aj tujhe tere beti ke samne chodunga”

“Sameer kay bhol rahe hoon”

“Seema jan mujhe naraz mat kar chala jaunga to wapis nahi aunga. Amrita ke samne aur sath mein kitni bar chodha tum dono ko”

“Tum bade …….mmmhhhhh” I could make out he might have shoved his cock in her mouth. I couldn’t believe mom who was 11-12 years elder to Sameer sir was dancing to his tunes.

I could hear Sameer sir grunt, “Ahhhhhhh aur chus meri jaan, jaise Amrita aur terko ek sath chodha ta waise jaldi meri pyari Smita randi ke sath tujhe chodnewala hoon, tub hi yehi chati hai na ahhhh aur chooooosssss dekh tere Smita ka jism kitna sexy hai tere jism jaisa” Telling the same I could feel his hands on my breast pressing them.

(I realized at that time Amrita mom and Sameer sir were again in a threesome just like I was with Amrita and Sameer sir. I was going crazier and crazier knowing all this new stuffs)

I couldn’t make out what was happening but found mom was sleeping next to me my back was against her as I was on the edge of the bed.
Like Reply
Both were kissing and smooching could make out because of the voice and I went mad this time as I could feel obviously it was Sameer sir who had inserted his hand inside my gown and the way mom was making noise I was cent percent sure she was sucking his cock and his hand had inserted my gown and he was pressing my cunt on top of my panties.

Suddenly I heard Mom was grunting Ahhhu hhhh oooohhh…ahhhh..uhhh..mmm” Sameer sir was huffing and puffing as I could feel the bed jerk and I knew he was again fucking her with his hand inside my gown.

“Ahhhh…Mazaa aa raha hai naa ab saali ?…. aaahhhh behoash beti ke bajo mein chudwane” he said to mom, who was in no position to reply as she was enjoying the most I suppose

I was wondering what position they were as Sameer sir was trying to push my panties down and I could make out as his hands were touching my thighs that he was fucking mom moving to and fro and he managed to remove my panties till my thighs and his fingers were inside my cunt which was obviously wet “mmmmm….abey saali bol, mazaa aa raha hai na ?” he went on gutter slamming not know he was speaking to me or her “ohhhhh…..teri choot ras se kitna bheeg gaya hai”

Sameer sir started pumping his cock even harder, bringing out groans from her and I was going mad I too wanted to shriek with his two fingers in my cunt.

“Accha lag raha hai na ?” Sameer sir asked in between his heavy breaths.

Sameer sir removed his fingers from my cunt and his palm was on my ass cheeks pressing them and I could sense Sameer sir increased his pace.

Mom’s moans also got louder and more frequent “ahhhhhh,…ohhhhhhhhh..ahhhhh…ohhhhh” she kept rambling

“Seema, aankh kholo” Sameer sir urged

“ohhhhhh…..ahhhhhh” Sameer sir gurgled as I could sense his movement was pretty hard and I knew my mom the new bitch of Sameer sir was enjoying it.

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jannnnn” Sameer sir moaned “Mazzaaa a rahhhh hai”

“ohhhhhh…haaaaaan…Sameerrrr”

“ohhhhhhhh…, mera lund se chudna achcha lag raha hai ?” Sameer sir asked

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……haaaaan…” Mom grunted

The depraved conversation was making my cunt ooze

“ohhhhhhhhhhhh…..mmmmmmmm Seemaaa mera ras nikalne wala hai” Sameer sir announced

“ahhhhhhhh dal deeee andhar” Mom replied and I was shocked and excited to hear my now widow mom enjoying my master and lover.

“Haaannnn…. Sameerrrr” Mom grunted

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..haan, Sameer”

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mera ras nikal raha leeeeee..mmmmmm … tere choot ke andar…ahhhhhhhhhhh” Sameer sir almost yelled and in fact his hands moved out of my ass

I could feel after that Sameer sir in fact removed my panties fully and told mom see I removed her panties and she is still sleeping.

Mom told him you had done what you want to do so let’s go back before I get disgraced in front of my daughter.
Like Reply
Then they left closing the door and the first thing was I finger fucked myself to relieve myself.

After that again my mind was going where I didn’t knew what was wrong with mother in fact everyone loved her and her husband is dead not more then 30 days and she is getting fucked by a hunk who could be her son-in-law as per the decision made to the relatives that too by her.

What was she planning with all this I was not able to understand? Don’t know does Reema know anything about the same other then Amrita

I was saddened that mom too knew that I was fucked by him and he told mom that I am her whore and all that stuff this really saddened me a lot.

I don’t know where our family is going to go after Sameer sir entered my life.
Like Reply