Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Amrita was roaming here and there and suddenly she said “Hi bhaiya wow you are real stud apko to filmo hona chaiye tha”.

When I came near Amrita where she was standing I came to know he was coming out of the bathroom just wrapped in a towel and he hasn’t wiped his body and the water droplets and his huge shoulder his torso with water droplets was a treat to look.

He hugged Amrita telling her, “so you have come to take my Smita’s place”.

I was one fire seeing them embrace in such a way and I could sense Amrita had held him nicely.

Once they were out of their embrace I saw Amrita I knew she could ooze out with just a tight bearhug from Sameer sir.

Her eyes were telling everything then looking at me she just mocked telling him, “apki Smita bhaiya we thought Smita hamari hai, iske matlab Smita apki hai to aj se main bhi apki huwi”

His hands went on her shoulder and looking at me, “yes Amrita aj se tum meri ho kuy Smita”

Sameer sir asked her, “chalo paheli 3 cup chaiyes banke dikho”

Amrita said, “chaiye”

Pressing her arms “Aree Amrita jab Smita kah jag le rahi ho to uska har kam to tujhe his karna padega Smita to bahut achi chaiye coffee banati hai meri liye”

I was getting impatient afraid mad and I was so afraid that if sir did something and Amrita doesn’t like then she will tell this to dad then I was going to get skinned.

We were in the kitchen sir still in his towel and he told me to show what all everything is kept.

But I also know just like me if Amrita too loosens up then sir was going to have the time of his life.

We were in the kitchen and told me to get the milk from the refrigerator and told Amrita to get the milk boiled.

Sameer sir told Amrita, “Well Amrita, have you done this before or you are doing this for the first time” she blushed as his hands were on his shoulder and I was wondering why he is not changing.

Amrita “No Sameer bhaiya I have done many times”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sameer sir told her, “to anyone special”. Amrita nodded telling him no one special.

At that time I noticed that Sameer sir crotch was right behind her ass and my eyes fell as I saw Sameer sir move his hips a bit directly on Amrita’s ass slowly.

He was telling her, “isko is tarah hilaya to chaiye ka sawad or badti hai” he was moving a spoon on the vessel where the tea was kept to boil he whispered in her ears and she giggled looking back at me and sir’s left hand was on her stomach.

He was moving the spoon on his right hand and Amrita was not making any move and on top of that as Sameer sir was telling something in her ears and his small his movements on her ass shocked me as Amrita was enjoying the same.

Sameer sir told me to toast some bread and I could see Sameer sir erect tool protruding like a pole in his towel on top of that he was adjusting the same looking at me.

Amrita asked, “bhaiya meri behan Smita exactly kay kam karti hai apke gahr mein office mein”.

Her nipple impressions could clearly be seen over her bra cups and that proved certainly she was entertained by Sameer sirs touches.

I could clearly see Amrita’s tits getting erect and it could be seen through her dress.

Sameer sir told her, “don’t worry Amrita, Smita is a wonderful partner and I can trust her like anything right Smita (looking at me) but Amrita before knowing what Smita does here with me and what all work she does I have take your interview and that too I have to see how honest you are to me and to the company right Smita”.

Amrita said to him “Anything bhaiya”

Sameer sir asked her series of questions some work related some naughty questions and at the same time he had removed his favorite black forest cake and scooped his hand first he had and then he forwarded his finger directly in her mouth.

Amrita eyes looked at me and without any hesitation slowly opening her mouth licked his finger in an erotic way closing her eyes as if though sucking his fingers.

Then he gave me in spite of me licking his finger he kept his finger and moved his finger here and there and in front of my own sister he made me suck his fingers.
Like Reply
As his fingers were in my mouth Sameer sir asked her, “Amrita you are going to get married so did you had any boyfriend?”

Amrita blushed and was dumb for a few second and we both looked at her and she said, “is this between us” he nodded “yes”

She said “Yes had one and half”

Sameer sir “Hmm that means you had sex with one and the other one nothing”.

Amrita nodded and said, “no bhaiya I didn’t had full fledge sex”

“Then”

“Hmm I had kissed one guy and the other guy explored and we had oral sex but bhaiya why is this important”

Sameer sir “yes that’s a good one, tomorrow if your ex boy friend forces on you and blackmails you knowing you are married and if he brings any harm to our company that could be bad to our company isn’t it”.

“On top of that we are going International because of your Jija and your sister”

“Yes that’s true” Amrita said

He came back to the hammering topic again, “How often did you meet? Was he in college? “

“Yes, he was in college Sameer bhaiya, we meet twice or thrice a week.”

“How long you had oral sex with him?”

“For about 5 months”.

“Why just 5 months in college and didn’t he fucked you”

Her eyes bulged when he said those words

I was wondering what’s going on and Amrita too was open with all his question and I felt does she started to come to know everything what I was into or is that sir is so charming that she has fallen for it in front of me her elder sister.

I wondered she is going to get married just within few days in fact I calculated within 11 days and today she is standing in front of man who is like a brother to her and sucked his finger of in a erotic way.

Sameer sir said “come on Amrita, what happened why didn’t it progressed didn’t you like him or what”

“Bhaiya he was in hostel and we couldn’t get a decent place where we could be together”

“Hmm. Where do you spend time generally?

“In theatres or in college lekin bhaiya what I have to do out here”

Sameer sir asked her directly “have you sucked your boyfriends cock”. She blushed and said yes. He held her hand and boldly took it inside his towel making her hold his cock.

I could see Amrita’s back towards me and her legs going weak. She gave pleasurable moan, “ahhhh so hot bhaiyaaa”.

Sameer sir came to know something and turning her towards me he told her, “Well there is nothing to hide from you now”

Sameer sir turned her towards me and was seducing her playing with her pressing her breast and grinding his dick on her ass.

Her right hand was still behind might be holding his dick inside his towel.
Like Reply
I almost felt a heart attack when he said, “Kuy Smita batao apni Amrita tum mere kaun hoon aur tum ne aj Amrita ko kuy lekhe ayi hoon?”

My eyes almost were into tears and my face fully saddened up not knowing what to tell. But seeing Amrita eyes literally closed and I knew my sister is like me she had fallen into his trap and was enjoying Sameer sir’s dick in her hand.

“Sir please”

She opened her eyes when sir stopped pressing her breast and forwarded his hand telling me to come near him.

I was close to them and could feel heavy breathing of my sister Amrita.

Sameer sir pressed my breast in one hand and on other hand he was already pressing Amrita’s breast and grunted with his usual animalistic gutter slam words, “Behanchod, kya maal hai dono behne, kasam se aaise besharam aur chudasi behne dekhi nahi kabhi”

He moved his hands down on Amrita’s crotch and biting her ears told her, “Amu teri yeh Badi behan meri randi hai, aur khod hoke meri randi bani hai”.

Amrita was moaning and telling “Ahhh bhaiyaaaa kay bhole rahe hoon”

Sameer sir was playing with her cunt on top of her Salwar and continued arousing her and disgracing me, “Aur aj tujhe mere hawle kiya janti hai kuy”

“Kuy bhaiya”

“Thak jab meri yeh randi US chale jayegi thu meri randi bane ke roj mujhse chudwale aur jaise yeh meri dasi bane ke thi itne dino thak thu aj se meri dasi bane”

“Teri sati savitri bahen meri randi hai aur ajse tuh bhi meri randi hai.Maa ki chut teri is badi behan ko mai pichel ek sale se chod raha hoon aur itna chodta hoon usse ki teri yeh maderchod behan meri randi meri gulam baan gaye hai. Mare kehne pe hi usne tujhe mujhse chudane ur uske replacement ke liye tujhe aj lekhe ayi hai”

Whatever coming out of his mouth was like a venom but Amrita was cool as she was stuck to Sameer sir with no regrets what he told.

He told her what all happened from the rainy day as he told what happened on the day when I came to office on that rainy day and how we had sex. I was in a state of shock not able to think what Sameer sir was doing out here.

Above all he also told what the offer he gave me how I accepted it to be his whore and his replacement she has to be his whore.

Amrita looked at me and said, “You are so bad Sali I am ashamed to call you my sister, tu kuch bhi kar sakthi apne apne apko chudwane you are ready to be whore, I hate you”

Sameer sir hugged her from behind and told, “what happened why are you angry with my bitch what did she do to you”

Amrita didn’t bother as he was hugging her from behind tightly and feeling all her body and Amrita told her what I was.

In fact I was just being cautious as she was hanging around with any guys and once even told dad in fact that was when we were pretty young.

I was just married and she was young and I found her kissing with one of her college friend who was her senior. I thought it was bad at that time and told dad.
Like Reply
She had being scolded even dad raised her hand for the first time but dad was always nice he never beat us up and she was angry on me as he raised his hand on her and lot or restriction was put on her after that day.

Amrita also told her the same and turned in fact she kissed him and the kiss lasted for more then 2-3 min and I was angered and I was mad seeing the man I loved kissing my sister in such a passionate way.

This really angered me and at one time I felt like stabbing her with the kitchen knife that I could see near the kitchen table all bad things were running in my head.

But I could don’t do anything as I saw Sameer’s sir hands were kneading her buttocks and he was grinding his obvious bulge against her flat stomach.

His left hand was on her butt and his free right hand started feeling her breasts as the kissing continued. He moved his hands over and over her breast, making Amrita gurgle and grasp and moan as there mouth stuck together with lust and passion.

On finally breaking the kiss, I could see Amrita’s lips glistening with saliva and soft sighs escaping from her open mouth.

Amrita’s eyes bulged looking into his eyes and telling him " OOOOOH My Gawd, itsss so bigggg, bhaiyaaa".

I couldn’t believe Amrita’s hand was inside his towel holding his dick for more then 15-20 min and I was standing like a fool seeing all this.

Amrita turned and looked at me came near me so close, “Sorry sister I am so wrong with you I love you”. Saying this Amrita’s hands were on my face and brushed my lips lightly and I went mad when my own sister kissed my lips as we were lover and I couldn’t even resist as I was already heated up with what I was seeing.

I could taste Sameer sir’s masculinity in her kiss.

I didn’t know what happened when she stopped kissing me told me “I love you and thank you for being my Sameer bhaiya’s whore. I know anyone could love to be his whore".

"If you weren’t his whore I couldn’t be here today. I love you” telling that she again hugged Sameer’s sir telling him, “bhaiya I am your whore dasi bitch whatever, give me whatever you gave to Smita. I am ready for anything”

Sameer sir was fondling her tits from outside her Kurta and removed it and also removed her bra and he bend his head to suck them off.

Soon he started nibbling and biting Amrita’s breast and tits. Who else could know how great sucker he was and what it feels other then me and I was standing and watching him do to my sister.

Amrita was moaning, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNAAAA ", she wailed in passion. Sameer sir was giving her sweet pain and pleasure as he continued biting and vigorously sucking her nipples.

Her nipples had become taut and red, wet with his sucking constantly.

Having tasted her heaving beauties to his hearts content, Sameer sir finally got up. I could see my sister’s breasts heaving and covered with saliva, there were a lot of reddish marks were Sameer sir had indulged in vigorous sucking of her breasts.

Sameer sir removed his towel and threw it on me I went mad instantly seeing his wonderful cock which had fucked me several times sucked by me several time but still it looks as fresh for me as I have seen it for the first time.

Sameer sir made Amrita sit on the chair and she need no invitation as she caught hold of Sameer sir's cock on her own and had opened her mouth with her tongue darting out to taste the bulbous head of his cock.

Amrita was feeling his growing hardness and I knew Sameer sir was now sure that my sister Amrita would be an easy lay, and he would have the time of his life fucking her.
Like Reply
Amrita opened her mouth and Sameer sir roughly caught her by her neck and forced his big cock into her mouth.

I could see Amrita gag as she was forced to open her mouth wide to accommodate Sameer sir's cock.

Amrita’s mouth was fully stretched, but Sameer sir's larger part of the cock was still out.

Sameer sir now coaxing her telling her, “kay huwa meri naya rand ko paheli bhar lund mum le rahi ho, teri bahen to isko chusane mein expert hai”.

Amrita stopped telling him, “bhaiya mera to pahela sitting hai, training hote hi 4-5 din mein dekho apko bolne ke be jarurat nahi hai”.

Soon her mouth stretched enough to allow her to deep-throat him as Sameer sir was now mouth fucking her in a slow but firm manner. I was aroused by the sight of all this and my body was maddening didn’t knew what to do.

Amrita was now playing with the hairy balls of Sameer sir, massaging them and softly squeezing them.

Sameer sir moaned loudly as he was approaching ejaculation and stopped her telling, “ahhh rukh nah jaldi kay aj to tujhe tere bahen ke samne tujhe chodna bhi to hai ab bahut hua saali bahut chusna mera lauda ab is garam laude se teri chut mein bhi to dalne de, jo maza tujhe shadi ke bad milne wali hai aj tujhe wahi maza dunga Chal bedroom mein”.

Amrita was still holding his cock with her lips covered with her salvia which was dripping from her mouth telling him, “bhaiya jo karne ke hai karo”.

Sameer sir pick her up from the stool and begins tongue-kissing her mouth. Amrita has hugged him so tightly moving her hand all over his body as if he was his newly wedded husband.

Sameer sir lifted her in her arms and took her to her bedroom and I waited there in the bedroom going mad.

I heard him calling me after 5-6 min “Smitaaaa” I immediately rushed as in fact I too wanted to get fucked to be very frank.
Like Reply
When I saw Amrita’s kurta was already removed and she was in her panties which were soaking wet.

Sameer sir rubbed her wet panties using his thumbs, which elicited a loud gurgling moan from Amrita who was still holding on to him tightly, and with her other hand firmly wrapped around his fully erect cock.

Seeing her holding on to his cock with her small hands and gurgling, Sameer sir asked her, "Kay re Amrita tu mujhse chudwane mein tere bahen se bhi jayda baichan hai ", telling her he continued rubbing her swollen cunt-lips over her soaking panties.

"uunnhhhhh ooooohhhh gggnnhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhaaainnnnnn mmmujjjheeee ccchhhoooddddoooo ppplllllleeesesssssss bhaiyyyaaas mmujheeeeee chhhodddoo oooooohhhhhhh apne mereee sapnnneee meinnnn meriii jamkeeee chudai kiii hai, apke bareeee mainneeee hameeessshhhaaa sochitttiii rahttiiii ahhhhhhh bhaiyyaaaa chhoooddoooooo oooohhh
Ajjj hakeeet mein chodhaaa uuuuuunnnnggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", Amrita wailed, going mad as he was finger fucking her and rubbing her clitoris.

Sameer sir then removed Amrita's wet panties as she again gripped him, raising one leg at a time to assist him in removing her panties. Now she was totally naked.

Sameer sir again with his thumb gently but firmly rubbed her clit, eliciting a loud moan from Amrita as she buried her face on the pillow as her knees were quivering with desire.

Sameer sir looked at me telling me “come here” I was still dressed and as excited to be near him thinking he will undress me. He told me to hug me from behind I did and he placed my hands on his cock which made burn and he pulled Amrita’s leg and told me to shove his dick in her cunt telling me, “chal idhar a aur apne bahen ke choot mere lund dal aur usko bhi meri randi bana aur tujhe aaisa lage ki teri behan teri wajah se chud rahi hai”

I held him from behind pressing my breast and held his cock and he parted her cunt with his fingers and holding my hands which was gripping his cock and moved around her cunt lips and gently stroking her clitoris.

Amrita wailed with desire "oooooooooooooooooooo bhaiyaaaaa EEEEEEee mmmujheeeeeeee chhoodoooooooo Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmm mmmujjjjjjhhheeeeee ccchhhoooddddoooo”, she continued wailing and bucking her buttocks, wanting desperately to have Sameer sir's cock stretch and stroke her cunt.

Seeing her bucking and dripping, clearly in throes of orgasm, Sameer sir guided his cock head to her gaping cunt and gently pushed the head in and made me remove my hand and I could see as it slow started going in.
Like Reply
I could see Amrita’s cunt stretching to the limit and as I was thrilled in seeing I heard a loud moan from Amrita. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUNNNNNNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH GNNNHNHNHNHNGNHNNN AAAHHHHHHH",
Amrita wailed as I could see her cunt lips stretch to receive his cock.

I had sex many a times with the same man and with the same cock. I was upset in the beginning but seeing the same cock in a different cunt which was deliciously stretched by Sameer’s sir cock made me think what could be my cunt looking like the same way as it stretched the shining cock going in and out excited me more.

This was what life was all about thought Amrita moaned with desire and sweet pain as Sameer sir was slowly but firmly pushing his cock inside her.

Sameer sir stretch her already parted legs further as Sameer sir was plugging her completely with his cock.

She raised and shook her buttocks, allowing him to put all his cock inside her as she now felt his hairy heavy balls against her buttocks. Sameer sir now began to stroke my little sister, by slowly withdrawing most of his glistening cock from her cunt and then slowly plugging her again.

Amrita was in seventh no eighth or whatever heaven she is in as I was in the same position 1000 times with him and I know how wonderful it is to spread my legs and get fucked by him.

Sameer sir began fucking her slowly. Amrita was moving her hands on his back and I knew she was natural might be her first time as she told but she was wonderful as she raised her buttocks and whimpered in ecstasy as he fucked her.

Sameer sir began stroking her harder and faster, Amrita lost all inhibitions and wailed in pleasure, behaving like a randi, egging Sameer sir on and on.

"Chhhoodooooo aahh aaaaaahhh aaaaahhh cchhooddoo aauuuurr jjoorrrrr oooouuuiiiiii mmmmaaaaaaaaaa aaauuuurrrrr jjoooorrrrrr ssseeeee oouiiiiiiii chooddddooooooooooo hhhhaiiiiiiii aaauuurrrrrrrrrr ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhaaaiiiiiiiii
mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ungh ungh ahhh bhaiyaaa ungh ungh ungh ungh unghn unnnnnhhghhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

I could see Sameer’s cock going in and he pulled out I could Amrita’s cum pumping out and no doubt she was groaning harder as she series of orgasms by the powerful stroking she was receiving.

Amrita’s breasts heaving and her whole body covered with a sheen of sweat as she wailed and came.

I felt bad as I was ignored as I was excited seeing the same but really felt bad as my own sister was getting fucked in front of me and the man I loved didn’t even bother to see me once as he pounded fucked my sister.
Like Reply
He had fucked me for more then a year almost daily in fact sometimes 3-4 times a day and yet he didn’t see me I existed.

Came back to senses as Sameer sir was powerfully fucking Amrita and her whole body was being shaken and those gorgeous breasts were flopping all over her chest as Sameer sir increased his strokes.

At that time Amrita grunted by my name telling

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SSSMMMMIITTTTTTAAAA HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE
IIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFUUUUUCKKKKKKKGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEE
SOOOOOO OOOOOOHHH UUUUUUNNNGHHHHHH OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
MMMAAAAAAA SSSMIITTTTTAAA YYYEEE III LOOOVVVEEE YOUUUU MMMMMUJJHEEEE MEEERREEE BHHHHAAAIIIYYYAAA SEEEE CHOOODUUUUWWWWWANNEEEEEE HHHHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUNNNHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ", she yelled in passion as her body was gripped with another orgasm.

(SMITA HE IS FUCKING ME SO AHHH (OBIVOUSLY I KNEW THAT) SMITA I LOVE YOU MUJHE MERE BHAIYA SE CHUDWANE is what she said)

Amrita was looking at me in passion as her body rocked. Sameer sirs, withdrew his cock from the sweat covered body and his glistening cock now was out of Amrita's dripping cunt.

He then lightly slapped the moaning Amrita's buttocks, as they quivered under his touch, as he got off her.

He quickly flipped Amrita over on her stomach. He then raised her bums in the air and quickly pushed his hard cock into her cunt from behind. He then began fucking her doggy style.

Amrita's face was on the bed as were her breasts mashed against the bed, when she felt him entering her again. "AAAAHHHHH SOOOO NICCCCCEEEE AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH HHHHHUUNNNNNHHGHGHGHGHUUUUNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH", she wailed as this time he was very roughly and rapidly fucking her.

Sameer sir loved the hard way he fucks like a trip hammer and he was being very rough on her, thrusting fast and hard, making her bums jiggle with each stroke as he held her by her waist and pumped her rapidly.
Like Reply
He was fucking her hard and also rubbing her asshole, making his middle finger enter and wriggle about, making Amrita cry in pleasure and pain, her face being rubbed on the bed as he stroked her hard, her voice muffled but still wailing.

I was mesmerized by this sight. I didn’t know sex was beautiful seeing him fuck my sister was more delightful to see at the same unbearable to stand out there and hear them fuck and me stand like a lamppost getting excited, when he will take me.

My sister was being so brutally fucked like a rag doll. Her face was continuously being rubbed roughly against the bed as Sameer sir fucked her hard rocking and pushing her whole body.

Her breasts too were being rubbed hard against the bed. I could see Sameer sir’s middle finger has disappeared in her ass and spanking with the other telling her, “Ahhhiii Amrita agli bar teri yeh mast gaand marunga. Tu aj Jayesh se milne nahi jatti to aj tera gand marke tujhe puri tarah apni randi bana deta ta” telling the same he continued fucking her.

Both their bodies were glistening with sweat and both were now breathing very heavily as they ran a marathon.

Finally, after what seemed a long time Sameer sir thrust hard and again turned her on her back and in no sec he was in her telling her.

“Time to Cheers Amritaaaaaaa darling Aaahhhhhhhh I am goinnnggg to filll urrrr pusssyyyy wanttt itttttt”

“Haan mere raja de mujhe meri pehle chudai ka inam, meri chut tare lund ke pani se nehla de raja. Aajke baad hamesha ke liye mai teri randi baani bhaiya”

There were actions which were really heating me up and both had hugged with no space for air as their body stuck with their sweat.

Other then Sameer’s hips the upper portion were stuck inspite of the huge movement Sameer sir grunted, “Teri pehle chudai karke mera lund teri chut mai zadke teri chut shant karega. Meri behenchoddddddd randddddddiiiiiiii leee ahhhh saali yeh le,yeh le,yeh le mera lund ka pani saali haarrrrrammmi raaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddddd.Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh”

Sir hips stopped with just few jerks and it was real wonderful thing to see his ass mould just jerking in staying there and again jerking and I could see next 5-10 second it was just jerking and I knew his hot volcanic spurts might be spurting in her cunt.
Like Reply
Thinking the same knowing how it feels and how many times he spurted his hot jizz in my cunt and even yesterday the way he fucked me after a long time was wonderful.

Before I could go into my own fantasy I could hear Amrita grunting, “Hhaaaaaannnnnnnn bhaiiiyyyyaaaa itssss heavvvvennnnnnn ahhhhhh Smitttta lovvveee youuuuu ohhhh yaaaa dall tera pani teri ahhhhh yesssss”

She kissed him taking her fill fully from my lover boss or whatever and telling him, “Aajke baad teri yeh chinal bahen teri gulam hai bhaiya. Jee bharke mujhe chodte raho. Aajke baad meri chut hamesha tare lund ke liye tarasti rahegi raja.”

I was saddened they finished and Sameer sir didn’t even think about me and I was standing like a fool seeing them.

Sameer sir pulled up a bit “Kyon randi, maaza aaya? Tere bhaiya ke lund teri choot mein, Teri garam choot to thandak mila ki nahi meri pyari chinal?”

Amrita too loved it obviously “Haan mare bhaiya, mein kab se soch rahi ti ke apke mast lund mujhe chodhe aj sat sal lage woh bhi apke lund se chudi to aur bhi acha laga aur mai apse yeh waada karti hoon ki jab tak ap chahega mai apse chudwati rahungi din mein rat mein raste pe kahi bhi meri jan kasam se ufff talak nahi karungi. Yahan tak ki agar ap chaiye to mai shadi bhi cancel kardungi aur apki randi banke rahungee. Aaj ke baad mai apki randi banke rahungi aur har kaha manungi”. I was stunned to hear that as she has crossed 10-15 steps ahead of me to excite him

Sameer sir looking at me told me, “Isko bhole asli randi nah ki tarah jab teri jee main dil kholke chudwa liya aur tujhe chodke kush karnewal teri liye gair bana diya tere life ke decision lethe waqt”

I was into tears and Amrita too got up and was on her knees and hugged him telling him, “Shhh bhaiyaaa jane doo mere bahen pe itna ghusa mat karo, mein to iski yeh Ehsaan mein zindagi bhar nahi bhoolugi. US jane ka decision uska nahi tha Papa ne zabrdasti ki use”

No matter in the last 13 month I was with Sameer sir I was always quiet never was so talkative even while having sex but Amrita was a real slut and I was afraid Sameer sir will forget me for ever.

(P.S.:- One thing which I didn’t know at that time was that Amrita too had a huge crush on Sameer sir which I came to know later on. She even fantasized about him and when she came to know that she was going to replace me she also planned of seducing Sameer sir)
Like Reply
1 x 8 + 1 = 9
12 x 8 + 2 = 98
123 x 8 + 3 = 987
1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

1 x 9 + 2 = 11
12 x 9 + 3 = 111
123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
123456789 x 9 +10 = 1111111111

9 x 9 + 7 = 88
98 x 9 + 6 = 888
987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

Brilliant, isn't it?

And finally, take a look at this symmetry:

1 x 1 = 1
11 x 11 = 121
111 x 111 = 12321
1111 x 1111 = 1234321
11111 x 11111 = 123454321
111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Like Reply
Sameer sir went out just in a towel and Amrita hugged me and thanked me but I was depressed to which she told not to worry he is a guy who will surely love to fuck us both.

I went out and sir was out in the living room on the couch having his beer and I stood next to him asking him if he needs anything to eat so that I can cook for him.

Sir looked at me, “well Smita tera kam to huwa, I got a new whore and you have just relieved yourself by placing my dick in your sister cunt. She is hot too and I love bitches”. I said “sir what”

He told me, “you can leave now, your work is over and you have given your replacement go and enjoy US”

“Sir you cant do that to me, I love you how can you be so mean, you told me if I get Amrita you will still love me”

I was begging him as my husband has left me so grave danger has come to life we had our conversation and Amrita joined and seeing me cry told him, “Come on bhaiya mere bahen ko mat tarso. Because of her I am with a wonderful man like you”

Sir slapped her not hard but lightly but it was slap. Amrita was blind and shocked for a moment and he told her, “look bitch don’t tell me what to do, she was bitch and you got replaced so you have to do what I tell you to aur mujhe mat samjha kay karne ka yeh kay nahi karne ka”

I was surprised to see Amrita kissing him telling, “sorry bhaiya I wont do that mistake again, I am your slave and I wont do anything to hurt you” then looking at me she said, “sorry Smita tai I don’t want to disobey my wonderful lover”

I was crying looking down as I had lost everything. Amrita whispered something in Sameer’s ear to which Sameer sir said to me, “come on Smita don’t be a pussy I am not your husband I am relieving you in fact you should be happy. But past 13 months you were such a whore that you were never going to leave me and want to be slut for the rest of your life”

I held his legs telling him, “Sir I don’t know why I am feeling so bad I love you I cant live with you”

He grabbed my hairs telling, “maderchod randi what the fuck you are going to do in US as it is you are going to leave this city for the next 1-2 years”

“Sir I wont go”
Like Reply
“Shut up you are no way going to create any scene in your house and upset Uncleji (my day) and if you did that I will thrash you. First you don’t tell anything and now you tell you wont go”

“Sir but please don’t keep me away from you, I know I am going to US but cant leave after knowing you had broke your relationship with me. I cant please sir don’t leave me”

Sir got up and told, “leave my legs”

“Sir please don’t leave me I love you”

My tears didn’t matter to him I never cried so much in my life. He was telling me to leave his legs and then he gripped my hairs telling, “abhe chod na I need to pee”

I left his legs and he was about to leave for the toilet but after 3-4 steps he turned back and looked at me telling me, “Ok two condition I will keep you as my slave and whore crawl and come and here”

I crawled no matter he has made me lot of stuff before but I was so happy to do anything in front of anyone no matter my younger sister was looking at me.

As I was near him he told the first thing he looked at Amrita and told me, “I am going to pee in your mouth and not a drop should fall down” I was shocked to hear the same he is telling me to drink his pee fully.

(That’s a different issue while having sex in the bathroom he had pee on me many a times on my body on my face but never made me drink it. He also made me pee on his body and face many a times so that wasn’t new at all but to drink all his pee was too much)

I didn’t even looked at Amrita and just kneeled as he opened his towel and his semi erect dick was waiting for me.

He shoved his cock in me and started to build his pressure Amrita was shocked but she didn’t knew I was beyond shameful for anything to be his slut.

Sameer sir started to pee and I made sure I gulp at as soon as it started to fell in my mouth and made sure it didn’t drop.

It was good that he too controlled and his pee too was not in full force. Once it was over he kept on fucking my mouth for some time.

But later on he let me go Amrita was behind me and sir hand was inside her kurta finger fucking her and kissing her. I was engrossed as I badly needed Sameer sir cock anywhere and I enjoyed sucking it.

He pulled me up and sir kissed me and told me to make noodles for all of us. I quickly rushed to the kitchen to do the same.
Like Reply
I didn’t bothered what he was doing with Amrita I didn’t want him to leave me and I was so mad for him why I didn’t know.

When noodles were prepared I went out to tell him the same and what I saw didn’t shock me but I wanted the same.

I saw, Amrita was on the couch and he was on top of Amrita, fucking her gradually. I walked towards them and stood behind the couch.

My eyes immediately went to their crotches.

I was again going crazy seeing Sameer sir’s dick was pistoning in and out of Amrita's cunt, it was beautiful and exciting to see the same and my eyes couldn’t get off the same. Amrita was lying on her back, fully naked, her eyes were half closed, as if in a trance.

But when she heard me approach, she looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers. She gave me a light smile as if she was happy to tell me she was in heaven and thanked me for the same with her eyes.

I stood there for a few minutes, watching their love making and I just stood there, watching him fuck her. Sameer sir fucked her harder, he finally looked at me and said “why are you standing there come here” telling the same he lifted Amrita’s head and told me to sit and take her head on my lap.

I walked around the couch and sat and sir let Amrita's head go off and it fell on my lap and within second her head started rubbing on my thighs as sir started fucking her.

Amrita looked up at me, as she was feeling good and sir’s hand came on my breast and started squeezing it.

He literally tore of my blouse buttons and I was exposed and my right breast was sucked by my own sister and my left breast was sucked by sir and I was going mad with sir’s weird idea.

Sammer sir at the same time was fucking her hard and his right hand went inside my sari between my legs and I parted my legs and he started to finger fuck me as he was fucking Amrita.

This went on for a while. Amrita was full on with her grunting and I too was moaning as sir had entered two of his fingers and I was oozing out.

After some time sir got up and he sat on Amrita’s face and made her suck his balls and told me to suck his cock.
Like Reply
Few moment later Sameer sir made me lie down and mounted Amrita on top of me in a 69 position and he started fucking her cunt right on my face and I could feel his balls rubbing my forehead nose lips face and I was going crazy when Amrita has undone my panties and started to suck me.

Within few second I had my desperate orgasm as Amrita lips were on my cunt lips and her tongue deep in my cunt. I went mad like hell and the friction on top with new odor of Amrita’s cunt and sir dick as excited me like hell.

After a long time sir started to cum and I could see his cum oozing out of her cunt and sir made me lick her cunt and my cock at the same time.

I had yet another orgasm as Amrita was finger fucking my cunt rapidly as she had orgasm and in desperation was licking and finger fucking me real hard which made cum again.

I was so relaxed licking her cunt and sir’s cock for quite some time till we heard Amrita’s cell ring.

It was Jayesh her heart was racing and she was breathing heavily and when we got up her face was smeared with my cunt juices but mine was doubly worst which was smeared with both their cums.

Sir told Amrita not to take the phone and gave it to me telling me to tell him that she is in the toilet or something and told Amrita to control her breathing or he will get suspicious what the hell she was doing. Before I could pick up the cell stopped ringing.

Jayesh called her up again and told him she wasn’t there as she is taking a bath. But my bitchy sister was sucking Sameer sir cock as I was talking to her could be new husband. Amrita called him and they fixed up their meeting.

(Smita there were lot of gutter slamming from Sameer sir and lot of grunting from both of us but it was really difficult to write and remember the same, so just wrote what happened. He fucked us again both of us this time giving us the pleasure and making us do we never thought could happen)
Like Reply
After talking to Jayesh I and Amrita were in the bathroom. We both were nude under the shower. Amrita told me she was sorry for what all happened and was rubbing my back, and we were talking what had just happened, and she was also excited how Sameer sir fucked.

Suddenly Sameer sir opened the door he was just in his shorts with a glass filled with beer in his hand and cigarette in his other hand.

He was watching us as after seeing him Amrita purposely was rubbing my breast telling him “Bhaiya ap bhi join ki jiye”

In fact seeing us his cock has already made a tent in his shorts, Amrita looking at it said ‘what’s that’. He smilingly said “Kay”.

She had a mug in her hand filled with water. I went mad what she did she threw the mug of water on his shirt telling him, “that one”.

Amrita was behind me, Sameer sir came very close to me and I was shit scared what this mad girl had done. As I knew I never did hanky panky things with him.

He took a puff of his cigarette and blew it on my face and taking a gulp of beer in his mouth pulled her towards him. He gave the glass of beer to me to hold and pushing his hand between her legs telling, “thodi dher pahle yeh pe kay tha wohi hai”

Amrita pushed her hand inside his shorts and removed his cock and it was rock hard and looking at me told me, “Smita tai Jayesh koh phone karke bholo meri tabyat theekh nahi hai”

I said “what”

She moved his cock and told me, “iski chodh ke jane ke liye dil nahi kar raha hai bhaiyaaa”. Sameer sir had put his finger from behind in her ass or her cunt.

Sameer sir spanked her ass and told, “meri chinal jadh phudak mat, thu meri randi lekin tumhara pitaji yani mere Unclji ka nam kabhi karab kiya dono ko jan se mar dunga”

Grabbing her in his arms told, “waise bhi aur do gante tujhe aram se kush karke baje dunga”

He grabbed me with his other hand as he threw the cigarette out of the bathroom window and he held both of us. I started to feel more better after the humiliation I face few hours back by him.

Amrita held his cock Sameer sir smiled and said ‘you love that isn’t it’. Amrita was rubbing his cock on my cunt and Sameer sir held my breast, squeezed and pinched my wet soapy naked tits.

He then kept his hand on my head making me go on me knees before him. I looked at him holding his cock in my hands and began stroking it. I ran my fingers up and down his hard cock shaft.

Then slowly, my tongue touched the underside of his cock. I licked his cock from his cock head to its root and back to his cock head. I just looked up to and felt happy as groaned “ahhhh Smitaaaaa”

I saw Sameer sir was pressing Amrita’s breast and they both were tongue kissing each other. He just moaned and yes ‘mmmhh fuccckkinng greeaattt’.
Like Reply
I opened my mouth wide, moved my lips to his cock head and sucked his cock into my warm, watery mouth.

I felt his prick burning in that bathroom which was poured a mug of water. I moved my head to and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into my throat as possible. The rhythmic sucking of his cock made Sameer sir’s hips move back and forth as my sucking aroused him further.

He pulled his hand and put both his hands on my head and held it still and then moved his cock in and out of my throat, fucking my mouth. My lips held his cock tightly. I felt his cock getting bigger and hotter.

Sameer sir began fucking into my mouth faster and faster, faster and faster. On each stroke, he pushed more of his cock down my throat then the previous time. My warm wet mouth took more and more of his huge shaft.

Amrita too kneeled and joined me in sucking his cock. As we both were sucking him crazily, he was holding both our heads and made us suck his cock.

He made us stop and said, "I want to taste you both now". He turned towards Amrita parted her long legs and stared at her naked cunt. He took a deep breath of my cunt odor, savoring its smell.

Then he extended his tongue in her luscious cunt. His mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and he sucked hard. As he was sucking her Amrita pulled my neck and kissed me and told, “I love you”

She had powerful orgasms, which shacked, her whole body. Then he let her go, and he turned towards me, and I could see his nose and mouth wet with her cum.

He parted my legs and entered his tongue in my cunt letting his tongue curl deep into my moist cunt. He worked it around then out, seeking the tip of my clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, with his teeth.

His tongue fucked me hard and deep. He continued to lick and suck. I clenched my thighs around his face knowing I loved the way he sucked my cunt.

My juices flowed freely from my pulsing cunt into his mouth. When Sameer sir again took the rigid little bud of my clit between his teeth and began to tilt it with his tongue. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

I gasped repeatedly. Sameer sir pressed his face deeper into my cunt. Suddenly, he stiffened his wet, slashing tongue and rammed it as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage between my wildly thrashing cunt "Aaaagghhh! Aaaaggghhh! Oh...! OHHHH!!!"

I moaned. I nearly went insane from the expert tongue fucking. "Oh yeah!!! YES!! YESSS!!! Ahhh”. Hearing my voice I felt his tongue move deeper up my cunt "Ohhh! I'm cumming!!! I'M CUMMINGGG!!!!" I chanted.

My hands dropped in his black hair in an effort to force his head even further between my legs. Sameer sir continued to tongue-fuck my hot pussy, I found even more new pleasure.

Finally, he was finished. Sameer sir’s tongue stopped licked my cunt and he slowly pulled his head back.

Like Reply
I was gasping for air and my eyes were closed. I could hear Amrita saying “Ohhh bhaiya kay mast dheek rahe hoo”.

When I opened and looked she was kissing him which was smeared by cunt juices along with her.

He turned on the shower with full force, soaped both of us rubbing our breast cunt, ass and where he wanted. Amrita too soaped him, Sameer sir told me get another glass of beer and I went out to get his glass of beer.

When I went in the bathroom with the glass of beer, Sameer sir had made her sit on a small table and was breast fucking her soapy body.

I gave the glass to Sameer sir and he was drinking as well as moving up and down her chest with his cock between her breasts.

He gave me the glass and started finger fucking me. He reached down and Amrita held his long thick cock guiding it to down. Sameer sir started to rub his cock on her pussy as he was bending a bit to adjust himself.

Then after sometime of rubbing his cock on her cunt he pushed his cock head into the creamy folds of her cunt. He kissed her and his prick slowly penetrated in her cunt.

It was difficult for him to adjust so he picked her up and made her stand and lifted her leg and entered his thick cock into her hot cunt as he slowly pushed further and further into her.

Sameer sir’s chest crushed down on her breasts. He bit and licked her neck. His hands were on her ass guiding the movement of her cunt just the way he wanted it.

In seconds Sameer sir had the entire length of his prick up in her cunt and then he began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm.

Amrita immediately responded to the same and both her legs were on his hips and her arms pulled him down closer and closer on top of her. He fucked her for a long time and made her cum how many times she only knows.

Then he turned towards me, he brought me in front of Amrita and entered his cock from behind in my cunt. My nipples were crushing into Amrita’s breast.

I was moaning and squirming in passion now, screaming "Yes sirrrr ahhhhh fuckkkk meee fuckkkk meeee” Amrita too was giving me nice time, by moving her hand all over my wet body.

Sameer sir was fucking me real hard and I was grunting like anything and I came already twice with his hard fuck and he let me go.

He made me and Amrita go down on our knees and started fucking our mouth first mine and then her.
Like Reply
He fucked our mouth for another 2-3 min and when he was about to cum made both of our tongues out and he came in our mouth.

Amrita immediately kissed me and this was yet another different thing kissing my sister with was creamed with the guy who fucked us like bitches.

We had a nice bath, dressed and were about to leave as Amrita had to meet Jayesh.

We changed and Amrita and I left the place around 2 in the afternoon. But while were leaving sir grabbed both our hairs and told Amrita first that whatever happened here doesn’t mean that she has to change in front of mom and dad as he knew her childish behaviors.

Then when it came to me, “Well Smita I told you to do two things to be my slut again”

I told “yes sir anything”

“Well my second thing next week I will be in your house you know Uncleji has told me to stay with you guys from her Mehndi to her Bidai”.

Sameer sir saying that he again started grinding his hips on Amrita, telling her “I could have stayed till your chudai too Amrita”.

Amrita said, “that could be wonderful making Jayesh stand at the edge of the bed and you fucking me”

“You bitch don’t tempt me I could surely do that”

With their naughty talk forgot the main talk but Sameer sir never forgets to humiliate me after that and he again told me, “I want you to make sure that I get what I want you got it”.

I was afraid to that and I knew sir was going to stay in our house at my dad’s place during Amrita’s wedding but what he is asking is out of question.

I just said, “but sir” and before I could complete there was slap on my face but Amrita told, “wow that could be really wonderful bhaiya and I know my wonderful Smita tai will help us”

“Look she is smarter then you”

I didn’t had any words and I said “ok sir I will try my level best”

“Bitch you are not going to try you are going to make it happen and I am going to fuck my new whore so much before she is with her husband right Amu”

Wow I said a new name Amu from her new lover I said to myself.

They both kissed putting me in a lot of stress and pain forgetting all the pleasure what I had minutes ago.

Like Reply