Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Bhai whats the case? Vacation , health , koi dusra jhamela? Or u arnt going 4ward w this at all? Atleast let us know it
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Now desperately waiting for continuation.....
Like Reply
Part 26

Second day's journey started, they said goodbye to Rachana and her family and proceeded further. After 15-20 mins Nalini announced that today's lunch we will be cooking in the open and you will have to collect firewood, make the chulha ( stone stove). She further said that last year when we came to this area we cooked on that farm only. That farmer became a good friend of Anna. Anna had his contact number so he has made arrangements with the farmer, he is happy to host us. In his farm we will be cooking, he will give us utensils and vegetables we will take from his farm. He is Anna's friend. 
All ladies started shouting and started cheering for Anna after hearing this plan, this is something they never ever experienced and this is happening because of Anna. All ladies were happy and excited, Aditi was happy with the plan but she was lost somewhere, She wasn't sad but she was in deep thoughts.Spruha noticed it but she couldn't ask her in the car. 
They reached that place and met that farmer and his family. Their home was in the farm, there was no other house nearby. They had a big farm, lots of trees and a big well. 
    Nalini and Sudha anuty started making chula ( stone stove) , Divya and Meenal went to get some vegetables from the farm along with Anna, Spruha asked Aditi let's go and get firewood.  This is the time Spruha was alone with Aditi after that incident, without wasting time Spruha asked Aditi. 

Spruha:” Kya huwa subah? Wo ladaka gaal pakad kar bhag kyun gaya? “ ( What happened in the morning? Why did that boy ran?) 

Aditi after thinking for two seconds :” Usko thappad mara maine?  Badtameezi kar rha tha “(I slapped him… he was being disrespectful ) 

Spruha paused for a few seconds and then said.. 

Spruha:” I think he has an affair with Rachana Didi”
. Aditi was shocked, how come Spruha knows this… 

Aditi:” What? How do you know? “

Spruha:” We were playing with a calf outside the house and then this guy came, while going in the house he was looking at Divya's butt she was not aware, I was shocked, without any hesitation or shame he was staring at her bottom for some time…. He then went inside and after some 5 minutes I went inside to see if a bathroom was available and when I was near Rachana's bedroom I heard Rachanas voice from kitchen, she was telling him to stop and go away… guests are in the house, You had tea right then keep the cup and go in the backyard…. He said there was less milk in tea, I need some more and then I heard Rachana moaning…Even I heard him saying something about us. … after a few seconds, she pushed him, it seems. because he was disbalanced and she giggled.. And then she said to him .. 2 -3 din pas bhi mat ana… and then that guy giggled and went into the backyard. Once he went ahead, I waited for some time and He was not aware that I watched him coming out of the kitchen. Once he went into the backyard I walked further. When I was near the kitchen I saw Rachana was re-adjusting her sari and her back was towards me.  I saw the bathroom was occupied ,  I went to the washroom to pee,and from the small window in the toilet I looked at the back, I saw that shameless guy was peeing in the open.  When I came back from the washroom, I saw you were coming down the stairs with clothes so I told you that the bathroom is occupied. “

Aditi:” Wo bahut hi kamina hai… “ ( He is a bad guy.. )   Aditi was not surprised by this incident because she knew about Bhiva and Rachanas affair

Spruha:” Par upar kaise aya tha wo? “ ( How come he came upstairs?) 

Aditi:” I talked with him for some time in the backyard.. and then I got a call from Samar so I went up …Since I talked with him nicely he must have thought that I am very friendly, After some time he came upstairs saying he wanted to take a new axe from the storeroom which was behind the other bedroom but instead going there he started saying something vulgar and then tried to touch me so I gave him perfect treatment and he immediately ran downstairs. “  Aditi giggled… She was smiling for the first time. 

Spruha :” Did you slap him very tightly?”

Aditi giggled and :” One punch on stomach… then I tried to hit my knee on his tool but he dodged it and my knee hit on his thighs and then 2 quick slaps … . That's it's… he immediately ran to stairs “   
Spruha started laughing… Aditi also laughed… . 

Spruha:” Ohh my god… . I can't believe you are such an aggressive person… “ Aditi giggled… 

Spruha after some time… :” You are okay right? In the car, I saw you were lost in some thoughts… “

Aditi:” Now I am good….after talking to you I am feeling light… You won't tell this to anyone right? “

Spruha:” I won't tell anyone”

After a pause… . 

Spruha:” Did that hero try to touch you somewhere? “  She giggled … as she referred to Bhiva as her hero. 

Aditi :” Hero ??  My foot…..and shut up, don't ask like this…”  There was a smile on her face, Spruha was confused whether she didn't like that question or she didn't want to answer it… 

They started collecting firewood, Now Aditi was fully fresh after speaking with Spruha. after 5 mins Spruha said

Spruha:”Tujhe ek baat baat batau? “( Shall i tell something?) 

Aditi :” Aur kya? “ ( What is it?) 

Spruha:” Uska bahut bada tha… ( giggled) … jab mai susu karane gayi thi, maine washroom ke back window se dekha… wo zip khol rha tha…maine dekha ekdm kala aur bada sa tha uska….aur wo just Rachana didi ko ragad ke aya tha to isliye bahut hard huwa tha….to maine mobile nikal ke record bhi kiya…tum logon ko dikhane ke liye( giggled)  “( He has big one… ( giggled) .. When I went to the washroom to pee, I  watched from the back window,... He was opening his zip… and then he brought his black, big and hard dick out….. Ans since he was doing something with Rachana didi his that must be very hard… so I recorded on mobile just to show you guys) 

Aditi just listened and giggled… Spruha brought out her mobile and opened that video of Bhiva peeing near the wood logs.  Aditi remembered she was standing nearby those wood logs when she was talking with Bhiva in the morning. One can see that place clearly from the washroom window. 

Aditi and Spruha were looking at his dick  and the big urine stream in the video. 
Spruha :” Kitana bada aur hard hai ye… gaon mai sabake bade hi hote hai kya? ( How big it is… in village every one posses bigger ones only?) She giggled .. 

Aditi:” paagal “ ( mad) giggled… 

Spruha:” Pavan bacchon jaisa dikhega iske samne… . “ ( Pavans will look like kid… in front of him)  She said it in flow… . Aditi didn't say anything, just kept quiet,she was surprised.... Spruha felt ashamed… she covered her face and said.. 

Spruha:” Sorry.. I shouldn't have bluttered that “

Aditi looked at Spruha, the typical Spruha who doesn't hesitate to speak her mind… 

Aditi:” Same here dear, don't feel bad.… We belong to the average category and both started laughing… . After a long time they are into this discussion again… Even though indirectly but for the first time Aditi was telling  about Samars dick size to someone.  Something has changed in her thought process for sure.   

Spruha:” I can't guess correctly but I am sure he must be 6 inch plus… “

Aditi thought for a while and then said:” No… he is 7+ inch.. “ And giggled… 

Spruha:”  How can you say just looking at video… it was not clear also.. “

Aditi smiled and… 
Aditi:” I am not talking about video… I have seen it in front of me… “  She giggled and covered her face as if why she told that.? … initially Aditi thought she wouldn't tell some details to Spruha but since Spruha knew about his dick size in the flow Aditi said this… 

Spruha:” What??.  Did he pull his dick out?  Really… .???  In front of you… .. Ohh my god!!!! “   Spruha was in shock… she just thought Bhiva tried to touch her.. 

Aditi composed herself and… said :”   He came in front of me… and slowly pulled his pant down… . And suddenly his dick sprang out .. It was pointing straight at me… he was just 3-4 feets away… he pulled his skin back and was stroking in front of me.  “   After watching the video of Bhiva peeing, some memories of the morning refreshed and she was feeling aroused again… 

Spruha:” Ohh my god… kaisa laga jab achanak bahar aya tab?  What did he say? “

Aditi:” I got scared…it was completely dark… his mushroom was so big….. I can't say what he was talking about but then he came near me to touch my boob but then I hit him… I tried to hit my knee on his tool but I missed… “      This was a made up story Aditi told to Spruha… the actual incident she will be telling  to Anna only when the right time comes. 

Spruha:” Since he pulled his dick out… was he in the plan of a quickie or what? “  She said this just jokingly… 

Aditi:” That's what he was talking… “ She giggled… 

Spruha:” What??? Ohh my god… so you were too close to get fucked?  “ 

Aditi:”  No way… Will you let someone fuck you just simply because he is hard and big? “.

Spruha:” Nooo.. But since… I am looking at his dick, I see it's impressive… definitely it must be looking more gigantic in front of eyes….. “

Aditi :” Fir tu hi chahiye thi wahan… par tujhe wo bahut hi berahamise karata…..usko dekh kar hi pata chl rha tha ki ye… jaanwaron jaisa hi karta hoga… “ ( Then you should have been there at my place… . But he would have done it mercilessly with you… Just by looking at him, I could say that he does like an animal) 

Spruha:” Ohh my god… I am not sure about hitting him but definitely I would have tried to run from there… “Aditi laughed… and they started collecting wood again… Spruha was thinking something, After 1 minute Aditi spoke

Aditi .” if women want she can have sex with anyone…but that decision is difficult for her…. .and the other hand men…are ready to fuck anyone but the most of them don't get that chance at all…only the alphas get it“  Spruha was little confused initially why she was telling this… 

Spruha:'' Yes.. That's true…. Like Anna? “  she just wanted to pull more information about doubts she was having about Anna and her from the last few days… Spruha thought Bhiva is just teenager with big dick and no skills

Aditi:” Yup… and I think this guy is also an alpha male. “  Spruha was surprised by this answer, since Aditi was considering this young boy as alpha male… 

Spruha:” Why? Since he has a bigger tool? “ 

Aditi :” Yes size is there but the confidence he has is at next level “ 

Spruha:”  Please tell me in detail… “ 

Aditi composed herself, Spruha became more attentive… Aditi thought of telling some more details to Spruha, Both were aroused and wanted to continue this discussion… 

Aditi:” When he was stroking in front of me he was telling me if I stay there in the village for 4 days he will make me spread my legs for him…” after saying the last line… Aditi clenched her both lips in her teeth and widened her eyes… 

Spruha:” Ohh my godd…really???  how it will look with you spreading legs in front of that black stud… .”

Aditi punched Spruha but she blushed also… . 

Aditi:” Of course that was his over optimism… . He was saying on basis of how he fucked his high school teacher on the roadside..… This happened last year. “   Spruha was shocked…

Spruha:” What???”

Aditi :”Yes…he was studying till last year, He failed in 10th exam 2-3 years and then he dropped from highschool “

Spruha:” ohhh.. “

Aditi :”  It happened last year, it was raining in the evening one day, …..… the high school English teacher Sana was waiting for the rain to stop, he said Sana somewhat looks like Divya, Figure and color also and She was married for 6 months when this happened.… Since Sana was waiting for rain to stop as other teachers left, He made a small puncture in Sanas scooty… . From their village to the main road was 4km and there would be no vehicles in the evening on that road… Sana drove her scooty around 1.5 km till she came out of the village and found out that the tire was punctured and flat. She couldn't push her vehicle towards the village since it was a slope so she thought to push till the main road and park it in the garage and take the bus to go home. 
Bhiva was waiting in mid way… as he saw Sana pushing her scooty he ran to help her, still little rain was there and she was drenched very much. He went there to help her. He told he will push her scooty till the main road since it was already getting dark. She became happy and thanked him. Sana wore kurti and tight leggings, her hips were wet and swaying while walking… he passed some light jokes and when she was feeling comfortable he talked about her figure… Every woman likes compliments and praises. He then said.. “ Pahadon pe barish jada lagati hai na? “ ( On the mountain we feel more rain right?)  Sana said yes… and after some time she realized that he said while looking at her wet ass cheeks… She tried scolding but  she couldn't control her laugh first,  she started laughing… and then she told him to not talk like that . He laughed and then again started talking, he first indirectly talked about her ass and then openly started talking about her ass cheeks. He talked about her thighs and panty lines, then Sana got angry and realized that he was taking advantage of the situation… so she asked him to leave her scooty, but he sat on the seat and didn't move when she tried to take the scooty in her hands.. She couldn't do anything, she couldn't get help from anyone… if she kept on arguing with him she would get delayed and anyhow the mobile network is very weak in that area, she can't contact anyone. Even if the mobile network was there she would have not called anyone, since she thought he is a kid in his puberty and she thought of ignoring it…It's been 20 mins now Bhiva was with Sana now, She was walking ahead and he was behind her. He was continuously talking about how her ass cheeks are jiggling… he was making some rhythmic sounds when her ass was jiggling she couldn't control her laugh and turned and again tried to scold but he said that  you liked my compliments , since her nipples were erect and he pointed his fingers showing her erect nipples.. . She was embarrassed. She turned and started walking again… he then started saying “ Ab to gili bhi hogayi hongi… “ ( By now it must be wet also… . ) he was indirectly talking about her pussy,  she ignored for some time but he kept on saying this so she thought now it should be stopped and said.. Leave my scooty I will go myself… When she came to take control of the scooty he sat on the seat again and asked her to sit on “this” pointing his hard dick inside his pants… it was already out of his underwear but inside the pants… she looked at the big outline of his dick and was shocked… she then said, you know tomorrow you will get punished for this behavior  then he said… I don't think about tomorrow, I am just thinking about the next one hour. Now here in a 2 km radius I am the only man and you are the only woman present. As he said this, Sana looked back and saw the other sides to verify… he said “ Han madam dariye mat… bs aap aur mai… mai aur aap… kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega.. “ ( Just you and me… no one will get to know… ) 
She looked at him with an angry face, she knew what he meant… By this time he realized that she will start thinking about possibilities. 
He mentioned it again… In this 2 km radius there is only one male and female… they should do what they are supposed to do… she kept on walking… . After some time he said… “ 
She was definitely shocked by his size, she was thinking he was a kid in his puberty but she forgot that he reached puberty 4-5 years back only… and since he was failing in the class doesn't mean he wasn't grown up.  She couldn't control but to think about his size… then he said. 
 Agar aapko kala bada sa lund dekhana nahi hai to piche mat mudiye… . “ ( If you don't want to see big black dick then don't look back) 
Ideally she was not supposed to look back but she looked back as if she was scolding him for pulling his dick out but she saw his dick was not out and he had pranked her, and when she turned back towards him her focus on his pant only but she didn't see dick out, she couldn't complete her sentence and embarrassed as he tricked her, she immediately turned and started walking… Then he said it seems you want to see it.. I will remove it for you.. He stopped the scooty, she heard that he was stopped but she didn't turn… she also stopped and she was not looking at him and she said Lets go it's getting delayed.. 
He said just one minute.. She was looking straight for 10-15 seconds but then she turned as if she was asking him to keep on walking… and then she saw dick was still in his pants only and not pulled out… she looked at his face and said.. Let's go… and then he pulled his pants and dick sprang out… she was shocked… , it was big and straight… she took a look at dick for 3-4 seconds and then turned… she heard that Bhiva started walking again… she again looked back and saw his dick was out and swaying when he was walking… She put hand on her mouth. Bhiva said… “ Aapki gand hil rahi hai mera lund hil raha hai… “ ( Your ass and my dick is swaying). He then walked a little faster and went near her and grabbed her ass cheek over her tight leggings… she immediately turned and asked him to stop and not do it… when she turned she took one more look at his dick….and started walking he squeezed again and this time he pointed finger near her ass hole… she moaned and then turned and got rid of him… and said don't do… . He looked at her boobs, her nipples were erect and can be seen through the bra also.. He looked at boob and said. . “ Aap bhi garam ho gayi ho… abhi bs adha rasta chale hai ham… mai aur masti karta rahunga aur fir aapko utani der hoti jayegi… .. aap jitani garam abhi hui hai usase aur jada garam mai aapko karta jaunga. To kahi bich raste mai aapko zuka kr chodna padega… aapko bhi pata hai… aap aaj chudwake hi ghar jane wali hai …..To is ganne ke khet mai chalte hai…15 min mai aapko jam ke chodunga…fir 30 min mai mai road tk pohch jayenge…”( You are already aroused..i will make you more aroused on the way…ultimately i will have to fuck you on the road itself…you know you won't go home without fucked today…so save some time let me fuck you for 15 mins then in next 30 mins we will walk and go to main road…)
Sana was shocked by this proposal. She kept on looking at his face for some time and then she realized why I am thinking about this proposal….Then she said I am just married, I can't even think of it… Then he said to Sana that you already started thinking about it…and he left the scooty and grabbed her pussynover legging. She tried to push him but he felt those were just feeble attempts. He was rubbing her pussy over clothes and she was making weird faces… he said again
only 15 mins that's it… then she said after thinking…Tum aise hi karoge kuch lagaye bina…( You will do without wearing anything) ….Bhiva didn't understand so he asked again this time he pushed his hand inside her leggings and touching her pussy directly over panty.  she took a big breath and then pushed his hand and said…I can't do it without protection. At this point Bhiva got confirmation that she is willing now… Bhiva said.. He will do anal sex with her and she said… she can't do that… when Bhivas asked why ?didn't your husband fuck your ass then she told…. Bhiva yours is too big for that…please understand.  But he convinced her that he will do it slowly and her ass is mde for fucking only then he immediately parked her scooty near bushes and she was still in dliema but he mmediately took her to sugar cane field and made her bent and slowly started doing it in her ass… with just a head of his dick… and one hand was continuesly  rubbing her pussy… he pushed more than half of his dick in her ass she was  feeling little uneasy but he slowly fucked for some time with half dick…… and then he pulled and pointed and rubbed it on her pussy but Sana didn't say anything… he then slowly pushed inside and she moaned. Then he started giving deep strokes… she then said… “ Don't cum inside… “ He was fucking her in bending pose… she was not feeling comfortable and they can't do it on ground since it was mud all over now… then he asked her to come out of sugar cane field, she was hesitant but she came… it was in the open… there was big grass all over… it was wet but anyhow her dress was already wet only… he made her sleep on the grass and spread the legs and pushed dick inside… she moaned and then he started fucking her mercilessly… and said you were saying that you will punish me tomorrow… but I knew I will fuck you in next one hour… see how you are getting fucked…..Can you believe someone fucking you on the roadside? Sana was married 6 months back, he was telling that she was feeling uncomfortable initially with size but then she closed her eyes and took deep strokes with seductive facial expressions. She was feeling her orgasm building up… and then she reminded him not to cum inside her… he said… “ I am fucking recently married young woman… . Who is fertile, it's my duty to give her strong seeds…I will ejaculate each and every drop deep inside you ... .Sana you should be impregnated by a bull like me..“  Sana who was already gone mad because of sheer size of his dick and she knew he won't pull it out even she didn't want to think anything else so after hearing his words she put her legs on his hips and tightened her arms around his back hugging him tightly… he fucked like an animal and came inside her….. Then he helped her to push her  scooty till the highway…. She has one son now and he thinks it's his… “

Spruha was shocked by that narration done by Aditi .  Aditis voice trembled while telling some part, Spruha could see how Aditi was aroused. Her face was red… 

Spruha:” Ye sab usane bataya? “ ( Did he tell you this?) 

Aditi:” Yes… and even he used a lot of lewd words and with more details that I couldn't say… . “

Spruha:” Kitana sharir dimag wala hai… sach mai shaitan hai wo “

Aditi:” Han… bilkul shaitan”( Yes indeed he is devil… ) 

Spruha:” But how can you be sure he was telling the truth… “

Aditi :” The way he was telling me, I did not feel he was telling anything made up…”

Spruha :” didn't you say anything while he was saying this to you…? “

Aditi:” Firstly he was very confident,.. And second thing, I knew I was not going to let him come near me…I thought he was just kid trying on me….. And since he challenged that, if I stay in this village for just four days…he will make me spread my legs, and not by force….. I thought let's listen to him and if he comes close then show him the reality.. “

Spruha was also aroused… She watched the video again with zooming in… 
Spruha:” To isane Rachana ko bhi aise hi apna tool dikha kar pataya hoga… “ ( So he must have seduced Rachana by showing his tool… ) 

Aditi :”  I will tell you that also..… . “   This one was not told by Bhiva but this was Aditi heard when Rachana said this to Anna. 

Spruha was curious now … . 

Aditi:” You remembered right Rachana was telling that in villages illicit affairs  or  sex happens mostly in sugarcane field because of its best way to keep  secrets “

Spruha :” Yes she was telling… while you and Divya going to take pee “

Aditi:” Exactly… . That Rachana got fucked for the first time in that same sugarcane field only just 3 months back… . “  Aditi further told Sprua how Bhiva saw Rachana was peeing and he went behind and flipped her and then rammed his dick inside….he then convinced her in just matter of few mins, whole time keeping his dick inside her and then He fucked Rachana when Rajat was just few meters away from that sugarcane field….. While fucking he was hearing Rajats voices and he was saying in Rachanas ears “ Malik your beautiful Rachana is getting fucked by me.. “ That was making her more excited… 

Spruha. :” Ohhh my god….what is he really??? Animal or maniac? “

Aditi:” Do you think anyone would have been there at Rachans place… anything else one could have done? “

Spruha :” I don't think there was any scope… she couldn't shout either,  and as long as he was inside her… . She was becoming weak and losing control because he has a very big tool…”

Aditi:” Even with Sana also… Just imagine, she was already drenched because of rain, the weather was cool, it was getting darker… he came and started with small funny jokes and then little flirting. she laughed and accepted it but she didn't realize that flirting was making an impact on her also… Then he started pushing buttons and when Sana tried to stop him and asked him to go but he didn't leave the scooty making her trapped….. He kept on hitting both vulgar and praising comments on her body and sexuality,he did mention many times that no one will get to know about it. Then he pulled out his dick when he realized that she was  already became vulnerable so finally she gave up… “

Spruha :” I can't believe that an illiterate village guy has such playboy skills at this age? How did he learn to seduce a woman?that too he doesn't have an attractive personality also… “

Aditi:” That's the point… .. He is an alpha male, it's his built-in  feature… He knew very well how women react to different approaches …..About personality if you see someone good looking you won't stare at him the way you were looking at his tool, it's natural and instinctive feeling“

Spruha :” But why did you respond very aggressively with him in the morning…you could have said simply no..“

Aditi:” First tell me how you would have reacted? “

Spruha giggled… and :” I would have said NO to him…“

Aditi:” Maybe you would have said No once or twice… but then also he would have tried continuously  on you with very lewd words at one point you would have reduced your resistance a little…and with one jerk he would have pulled you panty and shorts down… before you even realize he would have been inside you and like Rachana he would have waited for you to say “ Just do it “  And then he would have taken you like an animal till he cum inside you……. If I would have not been aggressive.. then you know what would have happened…… “

Spruha was aroused and she could feel even Aditi's voice was also trembling when she was telling this  erotic hypothetical scenario, Definitely Aditi was also feeling aroused… . 

Aditi:” That was my last resort… if I would have not been aggressive, I would have ended up on the floor full of sweating and well fucked..“    Aditi's voice trembled again while saying this and she covered her face again… . 

Spruha :” Do you think he would have made you spread your legs in four days… .? Just tell me honestly.. Now we are not going back into that village to taste it… so tell me the truth.. “

Aditi laughed.. Her face was red,.. She was blushing… :” I think yes… he would have found another way to seduce me for sure… “

Spruha :” So you  are telling you would have let me fuck you? “

Aditi covered her face… now she was giving honest answer… 

Aditi :” Yes. I would have let him… “ 

Spruha :” Ohh my god… Aditi you are such a beautiful lady,  tumhe High School, college ya office mai bhi koi handsome ladaka pata nahi paya….. Usko ek 10th fail gawar ladaka… jo umar mai 6-7 saal chota bhi hai… wo bs 4 din mai tumhe pata kar tumhari *** Kr deta… .. “

Aditi blushed and said… :” Leave about me.. If would have stayed in this village for one week He would have tried on all 4 of us. He talked about you,Meenal and Divya's ass also…and even Nalini aunty also… “ Aditi said this and started laughing… . Spruha was like.. 

Spruha:” What??? Youuu… “

Aditi:” I am not saying this… he said that… “

Spruha:” What did he say about mummy? “

Aditi:” He was saying aunty is hot and he wanted to fuck her roughly….. And more importantly he said… There is one old man in their village, named “Jagga” . He is 6+ feet tall and very big in size,weighing 100+ kg….. I will tell you exactly what he said..“Tumhari wo maal aunty ko puri raat ke liye Jagga ko dena chahiye tha…Aunty ki aise bade saand ne niche ragad ragad kar chudai karni chahiye… ..puri raat palang aur aunty dono ki awaj gunjati..“ (Your hot aunty should have given to Jagga for a whole night.,..Aunty should be squeezed and get fucked by such big bull ”  I am not lying that was the exactly what he said … “

Spruha was shocked by imagination she imagined her mother in law first time having sex. That too with some imaginary big old man in dhoti… Spruha didn't speak a word , she was shocked… This part was the truth, Bhiva said this about Nalini aunty to Aditi.. 

Spruha :” Kaise kaise imagine karta hai ye Kamina… “ ( How can he imagine like this… . ) 

Aditi:” Arousing isn't it? “

Spruha:” Mummy ji I am sorry to say.. But it was arousing.. “

Aditi:” Even aunty would have felt aroused..  “ She giggled… . 

Spruha:” Kitani gandi tarah se baat krta hai ye… “ ( How lewdly he speaks..) 

Aditi:” Usake sath jitani der baat kro… wo utana hi aur garam kar deta hai… ( More you speak with him… he will arouse you more) 

Spruha:” Can't believe you came without getting fucked by him… . “ 

Aditi laughed and said..:” So sad….“ Both started laughing.. There are some things Aditi didn't tell Spruha, those she will be telling to Anna only but when the right time comes. 

Spruha saw Anna coming their way, she alerted Aditi.
[+] 13 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231228-WA0049.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231228-WA0050.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231228-WA0048.jpg]

That's bro..love u
[+] 1 user Likes Vijay41's post
Like Reply
Outstanding as always! Addicted to your writing Plz don't put so much gaps in between two updates it's very hard to wait
[+] 2 users Like Lalla!'s post
Like Reply
Super seductive writing.
Like Reply
At last.....
I got relieved......
Thanks for understanding my desperation....
Too hot.... To resist.... I cant help myself....
Like Reply
Thank God update is arrived super excellent
Like Reply
[Aditi laughed and said..:” So sad….“ Both started laughing.. There are some things Aditi didn't tell Spruha, those she will be telling to Anna only but when the right time comes. ]

शाब्बास Aditi !!!!
Like Reply
Great Update bro
So Hot and entertaining..
Thanks for Giving Bhiva the Nectar of Love..

Though I feel Aditi Telling Meena would be more entertaining than Telling anna about the Bhiva Incident.
As Meena is the one she is more comfortable and then Meena Passes that information to Anna or use it for her benifit in future.
Directly telling anna won't be fun.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231229-WA0005.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231229-WA0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231229-WA0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231229-WA0003.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231229-WA0002.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-12-2023, 08:02 AM)Vijay41 Wrote: [Image: IMG-20231229-WA0005.jpg]
Heart the bra/saree combo.   A example of Good exposing.
Like Reply
clps horseride

[Image: IMG-20231229-WA0007.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231230-WA0001.jpg]

Good writing bro....
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231230-WA0002.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231230-WA0003.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231230-WA0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231230-WA0005.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-12-2023, 12:26 AM)The Thinker Wrote: Great Update bro
So Hot and entertaining..
Thanks for Giving Bhiva the Nectar of Love..

Though I feel Aditi Telling Meena would be more entertaining than Telling anna about the Bhiva Incident.
As Meena is the one she is more comfortable and then Meena Passes that information to Anna or use it for her benifit in future.
Directly telling anna won't be fun.

Bro!! Someday Aditi and Anna will do canine knot definitely and these two love birds cannot be dependent on meena always, one day meena will become "kabab me haddi" for sure. Accept the reality ?
[+] 1 user Likes Big_Bang's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2023, 04:19 PM)Big_Bang Wrote: Bro!! Someday Aditi and Anna will do canine knot definitely and these two love birds cannot be dependent on meena always, one day meena will become "kabab me haddi" for sure. Accept the reality ?

Bro
This writer is a genius he won't keeep a linear story of Anna and Aditi.

Even story's title is Maid's conspiracy so Meena will have a bigger role than You expect.

Be Ready for Some great surprises and Aditi will surely realise soon she doesn't need Anna she just need a Dick.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0038.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0036.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0033.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0032.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0034.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0035.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0031.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231231-WA0030.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Vijay41's post
Like Reply
Yup , lowlife impregnators r the ideal illegitimate fathers.. put up few more of such instances... , but in bit more details ....
Welcome back
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20240101-WA0135.jpg]
Like Reply