Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Kya hua Hindi anuvad nhi ho paya kya abhi tak.
Thoda chota hi rkhna itna lmba pdhne me bhut samay lag jayega
[+] 1 user Likes Ass lover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very good sweet update,very very good writings
[+] 2 users Like Fatakeshto's post
Like Reply
Beautifully written .. Cant wait to see the next episode
One thing i realized and may be i am the only one ..this story seems more erotic when you read it the second time ... try that ...second time is when one really understands the set up , situation and the nitty gritty of the detailing... it is not your regular bang bang thank you mam erotica and we love it that way ...

Only suggestion would be to keep the Thread active at your own pace ...
[+] 1 user Likes shdas's post
Like Reply
Well it's a lovely update,wonderful writings shabbash
[+] 1 user Likes Ileana.'s post
Like Reply
[Image: shy-looking-at-someone.gif]Nam:); Namaskar clps clps clps yourock
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Thanks for update seanbro...Bus 1-2 week me ek bar update dalane ka try karo baki Im waiting Anita and Hariya Bazar masti....Thank You
[+] 1 user Likes Brownboy7171's post
Like Reply
(18-12-2023, 09:01 PM)Ass lover Wrote: Kya hua Hindi anuvad nhi ho paya kya abhi tak.
Thoda chota hi rkhna itna lmba pdhne me bhut samay lag jayega

"Gand marr" ki alternate ID lag rahi hai
Like Reply
I have noted that many stories have been deleted from this forum all of a sudden. What's going on? Any new rule for the story section which forced those stories to be deleted?
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
(20-12-2023, 12:05 AM)seansean007 Wrote: I have noted that many stories have been deleted from this forum all of a sudden. What's going on? Any new rule for the story section which forced those stories to be deleted?

Which ones for example?
Like Reply
(20-12-2023, 12:05 AM)seansean007 Wrote: I have noted that many stories have been deleted from this forum all of a sudden. What's going on? Any new rule for the story section which forced those stories to be deleted?

They have been moved to a new sub-forum under Hindi Stories for Incest & Interfaith stories

https://xossipy.com/forum-66.html
Myself a noob writer
Like Reply
[Image: images-1.jpg]
Ye Apni Anita Aur Hariya
Like Reply
Sean bro update today....a long one which conclude this specific rain encounter....it's a request
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231225-WA0005.jpg]
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Readers are soul of this story who even after 5 years stick to it..... respect their support and do regular updates...if that is not possible kindly leave a note for that.
Like Reply
(25-12-2023, 08:15 PM)Hellybelly Wrote: Readers are soul of this story who even after 5 years stick to it..... respect their support and do regular updates...if that is not possible kindly leave a note for that.

Iske liye Hum sab ko writer ko support karna hoga... Apni feedback Dena hoga... Writer ko sse aage ki story likh ne hausla bade ga...
Like Reply
where r u? pl updates
Like Reply
Excellent update.... just waiting for unlimited Threesome between Hariya Ramu with Anita after giving erotic massage.
Like Reply
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]
Anita Bikini Vaction With Hariya
Like Reply
Where are you sean bro...kindly give an awesome long update. It's much needed
Like Reply
(25-12-2023, 09:39 PM)Sam15 Wrote: Iske liye Hum sab ko writer ko support karna hoga... Apni feedback Dena hoga... Writer ko sse aage ki story likh ne hausla bade ga...

That's for sure... I did and I also urged a lot to the readers...this comment was out of sudden frustration, if wrong I apologise, but we are fond of reading Anita since 5 years and we can't wait longer
Like Reply