Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.22%
51 43.22%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.86%
14 11.86%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.63%
9 7.63%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.47%
10 8.47%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.81%
34 28.81%
Total 118 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
(13-06-2019, 09:00 PM)crystalcore.118 Wrote: very nice story dear. this kind of slow built up is very pleasurable. it will be evn more pleasurable if the son watches the momther getting intimate with his friend without them knowing his presence.

[Image: 13914049_016_56ee.jpg]
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for continuation....
Like Reply
(13-12-2023, 08:53 AM)Mf123 Wrote: This story is ah ah continued in a different thread bro
A Mom's continued

Thanks ?

Ok bro will read, thanks
Add reps if you like my posts.
Like Reply
Your story is very good, I want to write this story further, I have many good scenes, if you want, I can give them to you, message me.
Like Reply
(25-12-2023, 04:23 PM)Mom.ridhima Wrote: Your story is very good, I want to write this story further, I have many good scenes, if you want, I can give them to you, message me.

This story is already continued as a different thread buddy, please read it and you are most welcome if you want to continue it as a different version.

Hope you enjoy the continued chapters too

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
(25-12-2023, 08:59 PM)Mf123 Wrote: This story is already continued as a different thread buddy, please read it and you are most welcome if you want to continue it as a different version.

Hope you enjoy the continued chapters too

I already read you're chapter 2  but I want to continue chapter 2 pls don't stop this story I will help u please
Like Reply
(26-12-2023, 12:30 AM)Mom.ridhi Wrote: I already read you're chapter 2  but I want to continue chapter 2 pls don't stop this story I will help u please

First of all, sorry to disappoint you bro. This was my first story and will always be my favourite. I don't want to ruin it's magic by continuing it further. I don't know what effect it will have in the readers, but it makes me feel excited whenever I read it by myself. I myself have read this story multiple times. 

Also, I have another storyline in my mind which I am unable to pen it down since a very very long time which includes time travel following incest between a woman with son, husband and grandson. I tried to write it in Telugu but failed. I am not sure when I'll start it but definitely I would complete that story whenever I get the right mood for it.

But for now The Mom's game has come to an end from my side. I would not bother if any writer wants to pick it up and continue.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(26-12-2023, 09:32 AM)Mf123 Wrote: First of all, sorry to disappoint you bro. This was my first story and will always be my favourite. I don't want to ruin it's magic by continuing it further. I don't know what effect it will have in the readers, but it makes me feel excited whenever I read it by myself. I myself have read this story multiple times. 

Also, I have another storyline in my mind which I am unable to pen it down since a very very long time which includes time travel following incest between a woman with son, husband and grandson. I tried to write it in Telugu but failed. I am not sure when I'll start it but definitely I would complete that story whenever I get the right mood for it.

But for now The Mom's game has come to an end from my side. I would not bother if any writer wants to pick it up and continue.

Ok I will wait for you're new story and Tell me how if you want to contact me, I can give you my mail id on message.
Like Reply